Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Christopher Liching
Advancing the art of science and magic.

The guard nodded in acknowledgement of what the King had said about the letter, knowing full well how out of place it was for him to make such a request. "You have my gratitude, your highness." He said before the man finished his meal and excused himself. Kris watched the king depart until he was out of sight before, unsurprisingly, Mia let out a sigh and relaxed. As she proceeded to think over what had happened, the male had already rose from his seat and helped move the chair out to allow Mia an easier time getting out from the table. Nodding in agreement to her question, he pushed the chair in behind her before moving to her side. As soon as he was at her side, the two proceeded out of the room, Mia speaking about how she had no idea what the kingdom looked like anymore. Though the look on her face told him that she had concerns about how things were in town. From how much he knew about her though, it was easy for him to tell that she was likely worried about what the people might have thought of her.

Taking the most direct path, Kris and Mia made their way to the front of the palace and into the elegant court yard. "Just so you know, I was not lying when I said that I believe the citizens will be happy to see you out and about. I doubt few could forget the pained expression on your face when you were crowned as the queen. I for one cannot." He said, glancing down at her a bit as he spoke. While the man wasn't that obsurdly tall, only standing around six feet, he seemed to have more of his height in his legs from how he had such a long stride compared to most people. It wouldn't take them long to cross the elegant court yard of the palace and exit the grounds of the estate. As such, one could almost feel that it would be a waste to rush out of the beautiful court yard. With it being summer and excellent weather, it made the blooming flowers look all the more elegant. How ironic though that such a beautiful sight hid deep dark secrets from view...

Inventions:
Ganrich tab
Fuair iiii tab

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab One foot. Two feet. Right foot. Left foot. The girl paused on her left foot and stopped humming as she listened to the male's reply. "Till we meet again then." She said, wondering how much older he would be when they next met. However, she soon shook her head at this thought before resuming her skipping till she reached a wall with a fairly elaborate tapestry over part of it. Pushing in a hidden switch with her scepter, she moved through the briefly exposed path before it sealed behind her. Traveling down the path, avoiding the traps as if she already knew where they were, one might question if she had been through the path before. This was actually the reason as to how she knew, even of its very existence. She wasn't aware if even the deceased king had known of this path or not as it had remained unused for decades. After exiting the path, she emerged upon a ledge within a cave. Carefully climbing down, she proceeded out of the cave which was also where the city's used water supply was dumped. Of course, not wishing to get dirty in the disgusting water, she teleported across before heading back out towards where she had been before following Adrian.

As she approached, it seemed some people had followed them to the cave and were stalled from going after the prince by an awfully familiar figure. Watching from afar, it was the man's sword that really gave his identity away to the winged woman. Ah! Sylendus Lorbrick! She thought gleefully to herself as she had a blissful look upon her face, which was likely a rare sight as compared to her mischievous smile. Though noticing that the group seemed to be in high tensions as if about to break into a fight at any moment, she decided it would be wrong to deny Sylendus of having a good workout with the duo. The future was already decided and all these people existed in it, thus it wasn't like anyone would die. Not only that, but she had no reason to tell the most likely panicking woman that her charge would be fine. Not that Kiki felt like informing such a barbaric woman who had ruined her fun anyways! Spinning on the heel of one of her feet, she headed towards the main part of town as she debated entering the castle again in search of those books and other such reading materials that Adrian had spoke of.

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aslan Ricardo Mariso

" All life's an experiment. The more experiments the better."

Aslan was inside his office as Amelia entered he looked over at her. " Good evening Amelia. I received reports that this evening our soldiers ran into some problems with rebels in the forests... this isn't the first time they've struck but the increase in activity is worry some. I need you to gather a task force to discover their haven, surely even they need to sleep somewhere. Find and eliminate all of them. I can't afford to have these loose ends getting in my way." Aslan had been making more and more progress with his experiments, one in particular, a small girl seemed to show great promise but he wasn't ready to let her out of the lab just yet.

" Also have the soldiers keep their eyes open for the Duke of Iron. I'm hoping to speak to him this evening. Do you have any concerns you wish to address to me?" Aslan was pretty straight forward, he heard that his soldiers did manage to still capture one of the rebels perhaps he should have Elizabeth question him... or maybe just skip to experimentation. He was unsure, the king had a mountain of paperwork on his desk that he needed to address.

sexydemon_misuki

Gimolia123

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

Ignus merely waited until she finished replying that she was indeed looking to hire a mercenary, although he didn't respond to that until she showed him a blank piece of paper. It was only after she started to writing on it that he figured that his suspicions were spot on, "How sadistic of you. And a necromancer on top of it. So you're here looking for a guinea pig, basically." A frown settled on his face as he eyed her coldly, not sure how he should react to her presence there. On one hand, she was a necromancer and they usually spelled bad news. But on the other hand, Ignus was hardly afraid of what she could do, thinking that death wasn't something he had ever feared before.

It was then that she gave him a creepy smile that he knew what her intentions were. As soon as she spoke her ultimatum, the cloaked man almost scoffed at her last option as if it was ridiculous of her to even consider that a threat. Instead, he opted to glare at her for a moment as he weighed his options and shrugged off the undead hand, "Hm...I doubt that you'll simply leave me be or else you would've left already. And was that third 'option' suppose to be a threat? if so, you will need to do better than that. I could choose the second option but unfortunately for you, I'm not here to entertain any female company right now." That was when a fourth option presented itself and he suppressed a smirk at the thought, "I'll give you a choice. Either I kill you for wasting my time or you can assist me in completing my task first and in return, I'll entertain you since you seem so insistent on my company."

I must atone for my sins…

Aquilo Phoenix

Hot Ringmaster

User Image
User Image

XXXYou're a rather curious specimen, Ignus. For I admit, you've quirked my brow when you claim, or imply, that you could care less of the peasants about you. Although I am rather eager to test your morals, and to see if you speak'st the truth...” Oksana replied to Ignus, prior to the man giving her a fourth option. Oksana's eyes shot awide, meanwhile her lips stretched into a broad smirk when the battle hardened individual had said that he'd kill her, if she'd not assist him.

XXX “Oh dear me, I had you wrong all along ~ ♥” Oksana cooed, in a oddly perverse tone of voice. As if on que, she'd step closer to the man, and boldly press her chest against his right arm, wrapping her hands around it. “Before you elaborate on your task-” she begun, implying that she was taking the man's second option, prior to gesturing to the man's groin. “- you'd have to show me your goods. If it's all worth my own time.” what a perverted little girl she was, asking if the man could show her his privates. Oksana pressed herself clsoer to the man, allowing her breasts to squeeze against him, before she allwoed her grip to loosen. She took a step back from the man, and gestured to the distance: "If you're not bold enough to-do this task, then perhaps it'll be wise if we just go our seperate ways". was her all tomatum

User Image

Zerokyon

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image
XXXXXYESTERDAY OURxTROUBLES SEEMEDxSO FAR AWAYxI BELIEVExIN YESTERDAY
XXXXXYESTERDAY OURxTROUBLES SEEMEDxSO FAR AWAYxI BELIEVExIN YESTERDAY

XXXXXXXXXXXXMy blade is where my loyalty rest. I weild my blade to those who deserve it.

XXXX▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

XXXAlexander glanced back towards Elizabeth as she quietly mutter a name. His attention the shifted back to the battle ready Duke. But the moment Elizabeth spoke her name and referred to the pending battle as "playing parry," Alexander raised a brow. He knew good and well that Elizabeth wouldn't refer to a battle as such, unless of course she already had an idea of what they were up against. He could only assume that was the case in this situation. The blonde swordsman looked back to his elven companion once again the moment she insisted he go and aid the prince. What she said next had proved his assumption moments ago correct. And it was also true that he had greater mobility and speed with the lack of armor. "Very well. I'll leave this to you my friend." The moment Elizabeth stepped forward, Alexander motioned to the rear. "Although this should go without saying, but keep safe." He knew full well that Elizabeth could watch her own back, but something about the Duke...There was something that just made Alexander feel uneasy.

It was time to move. Alex turned away from the two and began walking away towards the direction of the palace. "And now I know you, Alexander." Pausing momentarily, he glanced back at the Duke. "You will remain there, or I will hunt you down, and this Adrian you speak of." This made Alexander's eye twitch out of agitation. To hunt him down wasn't a concern, but mentioning Adrian was a different story. "I suggest you better get to hunting. But if we do meet again, I wonder...who will be the the hunter...and who will be the prey." With that, Alexander resumed on his way to the palace. As he began passing the cave, his fast paced walking quickly escalated to an all-out sprint. Enough time had been spent and Alexander was determined to make sure not another second was wasted.

Gimolia123

sexydemon_misuki

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
XXXUser Image

User Image
XXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

XXXXXYOUR LAWS,xLIKE YOURxBONES, WERExMEANT TOxBE BROKEN.
XXXXXYOUR LAWS,xLIKE YOURxBONES, WERExMEANT TOxBE BROKEN.

XXXXXXXXXXXXI will earn my freedom, one way or another...

XXXX▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

XXXAs Aslan began addressing Amelia about issues he have been having with rebel forces, the mischievous scythe wielder remained hidden within Amelia's shadow. "Tch, these soldiers can't even handle themselves against lowly rebels? Pathetic..." Gordeau thought before he continued eaves dropping on the two. Hearing that he wanted her to put together a task force to investigate, Gordeau couldn't help but feel slightly irritated at this. "I've been cooped up in this palace for the past week with no way to entertain myself, and she gets to go have fun just like that? Now that ain't fair. That ain't fair at all." Finally speaking up and making his presence known, Gordeau's eyes began to glow from within Amelia's shadow. Just for kicks, the homunculus slightly caressed the curves of her hips as he slowly arose from behind her. Gordeau knew good and well it would get under her skin, but if he didn't do something like this he just wouldn't be himself.

Stepping around the blonde dragon and now standing at her side, Gordeau slid his hands into his jacket pockets. "C'mon, why does she get to go and see some action?" Although it is unheard of from others' point of view, Gordeau speaks to Aslan in the same manner he takes with anyone else. The only way you knew Gordeau recognized Aslan as his superior was the fact that he follows whatever request he was presented with. "I've been itching for some fun for quite sometime now Aslan. When are you gonna let me out of my cage again huh?" The homunculus' eyes were practically piercing through Aslan, clearly showing that he was anxiously waiting for the green light.

sexydemon_misuki

Cassandra Sandsmark

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Elizabeth kept her cold stare upon the Duke before her. This man, strong and tall before her was someone she never expected to face. Sure, it would come up eventually due to the fact that he still was a knight under the current king. But, that thought had never truly crossed Elizabeth's mind. Why would it? Sylendus was a friend, a close companion from her past. Someone the elf could say that she...she cared for. But now, not a mere five years later everything had changed. Alliances had been made, and Elizabeth betrayed her oath. For a moment Elizabeth could feel her heart ache, like piece by piece it was breaking. But, she had a duty--she had a promise that she needed to keep.

Slowly taking her weapon out from the sheath she stood in a natural but strong stance--ready for an attack if he were to strike first. With her gift Elizabeth was able to see that he would most likely he thrusting forward--but not toward her chest. Biting her lip slightly Elizabeth listened to her words. 'Traitor'. For whatever reason that word hit hard, and caused her heart to ache once more. Never in her life on this world did Elizabeth think she would betray the people and the place where she once felt so--welcomed. Never did the elf think that she would be in hiding back in the forests in which she tried to escape.

At that moment Alexander took his leave, stating that he would see her soon and for her to be safe. With a small nod in thanks she glanced over to watch him leave. Turning her cold stare back to Sylendus she inhaled sharply before speaking once more. Let me say this once, and say it clearly. I will forever fight against this disgust of a kingdom Aslan controls. With my former kings dying breath left the hope in this kingdom i once fought to keep safe. Aslan is a wretch of a man, and deserves to be put down. Until the day he is dead I will not rest. So yes, Sylendus--I openly betray that kingdom. It will never be a kingdom of mine. she spat to him, referring to the current king in such horrible ways. No doubt this would anger the duke--but Elizabeth did not care. Her words were true and spoken from her heart. Aslan would never be her king...never

Lifting her sword and poitning the tip toward Sylendus Elizabeth spoke once more quietly and coldly. Lets get this over with... At that moment Elizabeth lunged forward and swung her weapon diagonally upward in which to parry his attack if he were to lunge forward. If she did indeed parry that said attack her next slice would be across his waist and groin area where his hard amor was not covering--instead was chainmail that her weapon could easily cut through.

User Image

Desirable Vampire

5,650 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Amelia Victoria Tesse

"Let the fire consume you"

User Image

As Amelia entered inside her kings study she could feel a chill run down her spine. In addition to that she could feel his presence and it caused her to growl slightly under her breath. That purple eyed little pet could always get on her nerves and under her skin. Amelia knew that he did it on purpose just to get a rise out of her, and--he always would. Amelia was a proud creature and woman, she did not like to be toyed with. Gordeau pushed her button and one day she would bite his head off for it. Until then though, she would deal with him accordingly.

Bowing slightly to Aslan as she stood before him, she showed her respect. Good morrow my lord, I am aware of the situation that happen within the woods. I can say that those men will be punished accordingly for their failure. I will see to it personally that they get what is coming to them. she replied smoothly, a slight smirk curving her smooth lips. At the mention of Amelia gathering a task force to search and find the rebels who caused the ambush she nodded in agreement. Those damn rebels needed to be taken care of and shown who had the true power and that their actions would not go unpunished. With a devious smirk, but still making sure to stay respectful, Amelia agreed to do as he wished. Of course my lord, I will gather some of my finest men as soon as possible. I will find those rebels and bring them back to be tried. she replied.

It was at that moment that she felt the shift within her own body. Narrowing her eyes into reptile like slits she growled lowly as he made his true presence known. That little b*****d had been hiding within her own shadow this entire time. Scum eavesdropping on a conversation that had nothing to do with him. In addition to that he addressed the king in such a disrespectful manner. It angered Amelia greatly. Disrespectful little pet. What he did before moving away from her though, was the icing on the cake that would seal his fate. Feeling his hands run along her curves Amelia's eyes widened. How dare you! she exclaimed in a growl toward him. Amelia disliked acting this way in front of her King but she was angry and her anger got the best of her most of the time. Being a dragon she was hot headed--though she was wise beyond years, strong and honorable...she had a temper--and a short one at that.

When Gordeau began to speak Amelia could not believe what she was hearing. He was bored and wanted to see some action? Really, that was what he was ranting and raving about? The spoiled child wanted to see some bloodshed and practically begged the king to allow him to tag along with Amelia. Glaring at him for a moment Amelia slowly regained her posture and exhaled in a sigh quietly to calm her anger. She could feel the fire building in her throat--and that would have been a mistake. Looking back toward Aslan, Amelia wanted to protest Gordeau tagging along--but it was not her place to do so. My lord... she said toward him smoothly, wondering what he would say. Please, for the love of the gods--dont let him come.

Mega Noob

User Image
►☩Sylendus Lorbrick☩◄

A Duke must always be mindful of his location;

Wilderness

Appearance;

Duke of Iron

Equipment;

Duke's Sword
Silver Cape

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings
I have no rival, no man can be my equal
Take me to the future of you all

〠------------☽------------〠

Anger was a terrible emotion, full of self destruction and nothing but a hindrance to most. Most of it's power came from it's sheer strength, anger was a force that caused change and robbed those under it's influence of reason, and love, and it erased the memories long past. The Duke, he blazed with anger: they were not supposed to meet again like this, they were not supposed to meet as enemies, this had not been how it was supposed to happen. He'd never cared for people all that much, rarely even saw them as something worth his attentions, but Elizabeth... She'd been so different. They'd actually built a bond, something he'd never thought he'd do, and now...? He hated human politics.

"So be it, rebel." He growled, not referring to her by her true name any longer; she was no longer who he'd once known, and that hurt more than he cared to admit. "A knight," he couldn't resist adding as her weapon was drawn, "does not break their oaths simply because they do not agree with their monarchy; there is no more honour to your ways." He put as much bite into the words as he possibly could, even if he didn't necessarily agree with what he said. He wanted nothing more than to hurt her, bring her as much pain as he possibly could for what she had done to him these past five years. "I, at least, had people to protect."

His inaction had ensured he brought no such brutality to his own fief, and his vows to serve the king, no matter who he may be, kept him loyal.

Anger was indeed a terrible thing to behold, and few claimed that the ire of a dragon was a lesser emotion than any other could possess. The Duke, however, fed on his own anger; his own body did not even bristle as he fed all of the access energy into his magic. Slowly, without even expenditure of his own natural energy, a fell cold began to radiate from him in waves. He was known for primarily utilizing his mastery of ice in the form of an aura that sapped at his opponent's strength and slowly froze them to death. The cold that emanated from him now was intense enough to cause tendrils of ice to radiate around him like a spiderweb, the moisture in the grass around his feet freezing solid.

Her sudden movement caused him to react immediately, thousands of hours of training moving his blade into a defensive blow meant to knock her sword to the side. She seemed to have anticipated this, and her next blow took full advantage of the fact that his weapon was in the wrong spot. A sharp pain cut through his left leg as her sword bit deeply through the comparatively thin layering of chain-mail there. He didn't make a single sound, instead feeding the pain into his magic. The cruel chill intensified, and a nearby tree cracked the ice made it's way up the bark, the added weight almost making the tree collapse on itself.

His counter to her decisive strike came in the form of his elbow, which he sent out in a vicious militaristic blow intended to smash into the side of her face. Interestingly enough, it lacked any real force to it. As a dragon, even in human form, Sylendus was capable of great feats of power; this blow, if it landed, was surprisingly gentle, more like the strike of a regular human.

If the blow was successful, it would be followed up by a quick step forward and a knee into her gut.

Then let my heart be hardened, and never mind how high the cost may grow

sexydemon_misuki

〠------------☽------------〠

Born to be king, prince of the universe
Fighting and free
Got your world in my hand

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

Quirking an eyebrow at her interesting choice of words, Ignus chuckled slightly at her statement or perhaps it was meant as a compliment. Either way, he shook his head and quelled his emotions as he responded to her, "Well, this is first time anyone has ever called me a specimen before. But I believe you got me wrong. I don't kill innocents unless I have to. Not sense in wasting unneeded energy that is better spent elsewhere." Of course, that wasn't the real reason for not killing innocents but she didn't know that, nor did he have any intention of telling her any differently. Still, Ignus somewhat sensed a kindred spirit with her although the reason why eluded him.

Suddenly, she began invading his personal space and was trying to seduce him as well as test his resolve. To his credit, the man didn't back away despite the perverse undertone of her voice as she flirted with him. He knew what she was doing as her breasts pressed against him, causing his hand to develop a slight twitch which he ignored. "If you believe you can handle it," he stated in a simple manner. Once she backed away, Ignus took a step towards her and leaned down close to her face as he grabbed her hand. He maneuvered the hand to his groin and let her grab it, "There. Does that satisfy you enough for the time being?" The man then took a step back and turned around as he faced the palace, "As for my task, I'm here to find the lost prince. I seek to help him kill the usurper Aslan, although don't mistake my reason for being noble. Let's just say I hold a grudge against him. So...do we have a deal?"

Aquilo Phoenix

Hot Ringmaster

User Image
User Image

Play as you read

XXX“- WAIT, wait. Hold on a minute! - - Did you say kill?!” Oksana rudely interrupted the man in the midst of his speech, shooting her full attention to the man as he continued his speech. She nodded, and glasped her hands together in a gleeful posture. Once the man had explained himself, Oksana's lips stretched into a sadistic smile: “So you're telling me that ALL I need todo is kill a man; in order to have my brains ******** out?!” her tone of voice sounding more colourful than before. She nodded, and crossed her arms. “Sure, you have an accord. ONLY IF you go full throttle when the time does come. If Y'know what I mean. Slapping of my bossom N' all dat' fine s**t” the perverted woman finally answered Ingus.

XXXRather excited, Oksana would withdrawl her scythe, and look around the area, “Now where's the ********]” she cursed aloud, caring less of her bold temperments. Though she'd blink vividly awide, and look back to Ignus. “Wait a minute-” she begun, twitching her left eye, “-did you say we've got to save the prince as-well?” the woman had apparently neglected everything within Ignus' earlier speech, besides the murderous intent of his. She cartoonishly woobbled to the man, and dramatically clasped his cloak. “What value is the prince to you?” she inquired, with devious intent.

XXX“Because we can totally, like, I don't know-” she rhetorically proclaimed aloud, with a quirked brow, and added waved gesture with her scythe. “-Kill him too?, I'll bet prince parts can sell very well. And stuff.-” she interrupted herself yet again, jumping backwards to face the man: “After we've had our fun with him. WINK WINK?” she exaggerated the winking of her uttered words aloud, as if she were reading a script to the man.

User Image

Zerokyon

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Zeke:
۞

╚══════════════╝

Zeke watched at the tension started building up between the three knights. “Adrian?” he said quietly to himself, hearing the name from one of the knights. “Isn’t that the second prince rumored to be alive? So the rumors are true then.” He wondered if the prince had been building up an army looking below at the two knights. If Adrian was he wanted to be a part of it. He wanted to help end the experiments on humans, experiments that only seemed to cause pain, at least that’s how he saw it as.

Zeke watched as one of the warriors ran off in a different direction, leaving the other behind. He watched just briefly the fight that had started when they were finally alone. From the looks of it, the female could handle herself and even if he did want to help he doubted he could stand a chance or just get in the way, them being well trained. So he decided to follow the one that ran off alone. Jumping into the closest tree, he made his way, going from tree to tree, catching up to the armor-less knight quickly, staying hidden in the trees while following.

╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╂ ╃ ╄
ooc:I like comas apparently XD

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

Ignus gave an exasperated look and sighed at her sudden gleefulness, thinking that she was jumping the proverbial shark. With a scowl, the man shook his head and turned back to face her as he stepped closer to her body, "That would be the end result, yes. But it won't be as easy as you think." Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, he nodded at her selfish statement before speaking further, "However, we can have the fun you crave after finding the lost prince. I don't expect you to stick around if you don't want to."

He had to admit that her sudden excitement was refreshing despite her sadistic reasons, "Relax. He was most likely captured so my guess that he's in the palace dungeons. So we need to find a way inside, one that preferably involves minimal killing." Ignus then heard her surprised exclamation about rescuing the prince and groaned in annoyance, "Weren't you paying attention? Yes, we helping the prince. He's the key to stopping Aslan. And no, I'm not going to kill him nor will I let you do so." The male ignored her comments about the prince's body parts and merely shrugged at her flirtatious mannerisms, "Now, we better get moving." Without another word, Ignus headed towards the palace and readied himself for whatever stood in his way...

Aquilo Phoenix

Hot Ringmaster

User Image
User Image

XXX“Hey, wait!” Oksana cartoonishly asked aloud to the man, prior to gesturing to a nearby rugged attired skeleton. The minion came before her from the crowd, and bowed to her. “You dont' expect me to walk on my own legs, now do you? - now hunch over and gimme a piggy back ride.”. The skeleton minion simply obeyed her orders, and allowed Oksana to climb on his back. Ok sana gestured towards Ignus, “Now get going!” she commanded, allowing the skeleton to carry her towards Ignus' side.

XXXBy the time she was by Ignus' side, she'd tilt her head to face the man and inquire: “Now what's the deal about this prince?, like how's he suspotah' be the key to saving Aslan?” rather curious about the man's wisdom. Oksana blinked vividly at the man, “Oh, would you like a ride?, I think I could summon up a skeletal steed, but that's going to cause' some eyes to widen whenever we're still about this city, and nearing the palace. So is that a risk you're willing to take?.” she offered. Allowing herself to rest upon the skeleton minion's back, she'd stick out a tongue out of boredom. “Minimal killing too...You better be well endowned... Damn it” she randomly said to Ignus.

User Image

Zerokyon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas