Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

ϟ As the zombies continued to go after the humans, Shadow did as Mimi had suggested and went to help them escape their terror. He quickly summoned up his lighting sword and slashed at those that were closest to him. For those that were at a distance he would spread his hand out and send a bolt of lightning at them dropping them again to the stillness that they should have been. It was at this point that he sensed a familiar aura as Ignus jumped in and helped slay the hoards. He took a quick glance over where Mia was when he saw a familiar form, someone who had died protecting her, spewing insults at her, though he left her alone as he saw Ignus and Aslan make their way over there. No need helping there when there are others that need help, Shadow thought to himself.

It wasn’t long after when Aslan had made his way to Mia that he ended whatever spell had started this and all the zombies fell, dead once more. Shadow withdrew his sword and was about to go meet up with Mimi when she went and chased after Ignus. He only had to smile as she went. He knew how much she loved him and knew how much his sudden disappearance from the mansion had hurt her. He was only happy for her and only wished Aslan would let her go, even now as he yelled for her to stay away from him, which only lead to her yelling back. He let them have their moment as they shared a kiss when Kiki interrupted them, with Mimi only happy to see her ‘sister’ as they embraced in a hug.

Shadow was about to make his way over to them when movement from the throne stopped him as he watched someone who had been by Mia’s side all night lead them away. He quickly closed the distance between him and his ‘sister’ saying, “I’m sorry to interrupt your reunion Mimi but we should probably go with the others, wherever they are heading,” as he pointed in the direction of the throne, “who knows what they could be talking about but I’m sure it’s about whatever happened tonight.” Shadow then took off to follow the group but before he was out of ear shot he turned around and shouted at Ignus, “You better take care of her. Oh, and you better not make her cry, or I will kick your a**,” smirking as he said so and then turned back around, removed his mask, and caught up with the group in the queen’s chambers trying to catch up with all that was going on.

≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

Elsha decided never to wear a long fitted dress again no matter what was going on as she tried to help fight off the zombies. She eventually ran back to grab her weapons and cut off the part that was restricting her movement, sending blasts of air to push away any that tried to get her as she was doing such. When she was able to move around a lot better her then threw her mask off and had at the zombies around her, slashes of air going in every direction as she aimed at those chasing the other nobles. She left Aslan to do his own work knowing that he would put a stop to this, which he did as the zombies all fell onto the ground inanimate as the dead should be. She held onto her weapons not wanting to sheathe them just yet.

She was thinking of joining Aslan but she saw the horror on the noble’s faces and decided to help them and reassure them that it was over and to go home. She helped any that she saw sending them home though that didn’t stop her from glancing towards Aslan watching for when they would move. She did see a couple enter after the fighting ended and one of them leave again only to return later with another one in tow with her, although the one Artemisia, remembering her name, brought back looked as dead as the ones on the ground. Finishing up with sending the last of the guests home she joined the others in the queen’s room, though she didn’t stand next to Aslan, as much as she wanted to, not wanting to create anymore conflicts between him and Mia then there already was. She just hoped he would not want to return to her side, hoping the fact that they were actually brother and sister would keep him from her. She remained silent where she was but she would help when she was needed.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Derick Lieker

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Derick was having the time of his life watching Camilla’s work, work. He could tell it was hers for he had sensed her power within each of the zombies that were terrorizing the humans. He himself had taken a few more nobles and feasted on their rich blood. When the suits of armor started coming alive and attacking her dead slaves, he summoned up a sword and started dispatching them having to break the armor entirely to stop the magic source that was giving them power. He soon realized that other vampires were coming in to enjoy the feast that lay before them; he now knew what Camilla had meant by sticking around for some fun. Even though he had had his fill of human blood that didn’t stop him from killing them with his sword he had materialized with other vampires taking the pieces and drinking what blood was still in them.

He then felt a concentration of her power near the throne as she terrorized the queen with an image of a person who from the looks of the queen’s reaction loved him. He stayed away though not sure what Camilla’s plans were for the queen letting things play out. He had ended up chasing a human upstairs when he felt Camilla’s powers forced out ending the havoc scene that had been unfolding. He then stopped playing ‘chase’ sighing oh the feel fear and relief he felt in the palace, relief because the zombies were no longer and fear because there were still vampires around. Before he lost sight of the human he was chasing, only to create fear, he caught up to him in a brief second and slashed the sword downward slicing him dead.

Looking down at his work he made his way to overlook the throne from the floor he was on. What he saw he did not expect, vampires being killed by one loan man, and quickly too. He could easily tell now that he sight was on the man that he was a skilled vampire hunter, and only shook his head at the vampires who were stupid enough to think they could kill him alone. He walked away wanting to help them but even for him with that many people around, people he could sense powers from, could not help them without endangering his own life. It was then when Camilla found him telling him they should leave knowing she was right about the hunters, seeing as one was already here. “Yes," he said agreeing, "there is already one here,” he said dropping the sword he had and taking off out one of the many windows. “Do you have a place, or shall we go to mine? I have a few humans there, captured of course, if you wish to feed, though I will say I have had my fill of ‘human’ blood,” he said emphasizing on the word human, not sure what to expect her plans to be for the rest of the night.

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Camilla Caine

Camilla nodded briefly at the mention of a vampire hunter being present, her eyes unmoving and filled with no emotion whatsoever. " More then one if my senses aren't playing tricks on me." Vampire hunters had their own devices, means, strengths, and other things which made them a bit 'different' from ordinary humans... though most of them were still humans. Of course in the past Camilla had caputured some hunters and even turned them into vampires, a cruel joke, turning the hunters into the very thing they despised most. Many commited suicide because of it, some embraced it, very few ever tried to fight it or continue their life like they had before. She paused when he mentioned where they should flee too...

" I ran into an old aquintance of mine. I doubt he'll give us too much trouble since he wants something of his that I took a long time ago. Still... it would probably be a little safer at your place dearest.. As for humans, I've had enough of dealing with 'sheep' for the night." She licked her lips seductively while calmly placing a hand on his cheek and whispering into his ear. " I can make you more powerful then you ever thought possible. The night is still young dearest."

Neo The Meriless

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Mariso

Mimi stuck out her tongue a bit towards Kiki when her sister teased her about only growing up physically, of course this didn't exactly disprove Kiki's point at all. Shadow then ran up telling her that they should probably catch up to the others as they were likely to be talking about what went on tonight, though in truth Mimi didn't want to go. She knew that Aslan would be there and he always seemed to be trying to boss her around and tell her what to do. While Mimi had become closer to Elsha in the past ten years the woman was clearly just drooling over Aslan too much without knowing much about him. Mimi probably knew more then most what was going on... and why Aslan was acting so strangely about it.

The angel could see into the man's past, or did he forget about it? She looked at Iggy and Kiki, all things considered they would probably greatly understand the situation as well... after all vampires were considered low-level demons and Iggy was half-demon, as for her 'sister' she could see into the future and thus probably knew all too well about the capabilities of the vampire queen. This whole ordeal was far from over, but it could be stopped. She shook her head towards him:
" I'll be okay Shadow. Take care of yourself.. Okay?" Mimi adored Shadow, he was a wonderful brother and truth be told if it hadn't been for Iggy she may have even ended up with a crush on Shadow.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard Kiki teasing Igg and her about 'marriage?'. Not that such a thought never occured to her just that she never thought of Iggy as being the type of person who would want to settle down. Her face was bright red as she turned to Kiki...
"Big sister?!" She then quickly tried covering her face with her hands in order to hide her embarassment.

Zerokyon

K4M1-kun

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

As the two sister's hugged it out, a voice belonging to Shadow interrupted his thoughts by saying that it was time to join in the effort. Then Shadow turned to Ignus and gave him the overprotective brother speech, which was met by an exasperated look, "Relax, kid. I don't plan on ever hurting her intentionally." That was when Kiki mentioned marriage, causing the half-demon to almost stumble from shock. It came out of nowhere it seemed and yet he'd be lying if he hadn't thought about it before. But he knew wasn't even close to being ready for that kind of commitment, especially when he had yet to atone for his sins. Ignus spoke up in a tone that was much louder than necessary, "A-anyways! Shadow is right! We should assist with this investigation!" Turning away, he covered his face with a hand and sighed slightly as he shook his head, I need new friends. Seriously.

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

K4M1-kun

Neo The Merciless

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrain was silent listening to everyone else, when Dirk mentioned Kiki he looked outside the window in the distance, sure he still cared for her but she had chosen to distance herself from him... apparentely not wanting much to do with him. He tried not to be bitter about it. He sighed briefly and looked at Volsung... ' I will accompany you. As for this vampire, we won't be able to figure out how to stop her by standing around here... I also wonder if there are any other pure bloods we need to be worried about. I have a few artifacts and relics which may help out but I can't unlock their powers on my own."

He saw Mia wake up and glanced at his baby sister momentarily only to look away from her. He had spent the last ten years ashamed of himself for being responsible for killing her lover, Kris, a man of whom Adrian ha nothing but respect for. He wasn't comfortable in the room... mostly because of Mia and Aslan, the three of them were siblings and yet they were so incredibly different from each other. He stood near Artemisia and Volsung, feeling as though they were perhaps the only two people in room he could trust. Adrian wanted to get out of the palace as soon as possible, he didn't want to confront Kiki because he was unsure of how he would react.

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Zerokyon

Red phoenix_rising

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Derick Lieker

“Indeed,” Derick muttered as he now sensed the other hunter, though something about this one threw him off, not that he was going to go down and check it out. It wasn’t as if he thought them stronger then he was he just didn’t want to have to go through the trouble of fighting one on, not to mention there were two of them. He had dealt with a few in his time only because they had sought him out stupidly much less they tried to take him out alone. One vampire hunter was not enough to take out a pureblood see as they were almost impossible to kill, though to some of their mistakes they thought the normal methods, (the sun, holy water, and crosses) would work. He smirked remembering the look on the faces when those things didn’t work, although he could tell that the two he now sensed, one he saw in action, were experienced in vampires, though he couldn't be sure how well they were experienced with pure bloods.

Upon hearing Camilla’s response on whose place to stay he nodded slightly, “follow me,” he replied back and he started heading toward the more mountainous range picking up his pace. For normal humans the trek would take a day or two but with the power and speed of a vampire it only took a third of the time to arrive. His home was a stone home that had been built ages ago and had been passed down from his family. It now was littered with human bones at the entrance, the bones of the humans that killed his family, the very humans that they tried to help. He watched with amusement as his parents got what they deserved, this was why you didn’t make friends with humans; they only back stab you in the end. When he had walked out the front door that night, they thought he would be as passive as his parents but they were very wrong. He had left the bones there to serve as a reminder for any human who dare tread on his doorstep, though some did in hopes of becoming a vampire themselves. He kept them as human servants promising them to turn them when he deemed them ready, to their stupidity he would actually just feed on them when he got bored or they had pissed him off. He had never wanted to sire any human-turned-vampire that had come to his door finding it annoying, since most of the humans that came to his door were weaklings and had little self-worth in their world.

He landed on one of the higher balconies that surrounded his home and walked inside, leading Camilla to his room. He then offered her a seat and threw off his mask, it landing of the floor, and took the seat across from her. “You mentioned being able to make me more powerful my Queen,” he stated not forgetting her caress back at the palace. His eyes glowed a bright red as the moonlight glinted off of his elongated fangs hoping, and one could only guess from her actions, that the show of her blood was still open. He normally would not await a second invitation but he could sense she was more powerful them him, or course she was queen of their race, he did not wish to be rude to her and awaited her to make the first invite, or bite, whichever came first. He had not ever thought this night possible so waiting a little longer would not hurt.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab While she might have teased Mimi for her childish personality, it was because she rather liked her sister's personality. Had she not been childish, the two would never have likely considered each other to be like siblings. Hearing the young boy's comment to Mimi and the rest about how the others were up stairs, she knew this was also where Adrian was at. While Mimi had her reasons to decline because of Aslan telling her what to do, Kiki declined partially on how she knew what was to come and she wasn't sure she was ready to go to Adrian. If anything, she'd prefer if he found her first. If he was still willing to accept her after having "abandoned" him, she wouldn't run. However, she wasn't going to be the one to go to him first. One could say it was her stubbornness. As such, she merely waved a hand towards Shadow as he left to join the others.

When she mentioned something that had been on Ignus's mind after seeing the two girls reunion, she watched in great amusement at the two's reaction. Raising one hand from her scepter, she hardly tried to use it to cover her mouth as she giggled with a wide smirk upon her face. "Oh little sister, you bring me much amusement." She said giving Mimi another quick hug before Ignus tried to change the topic. "Oh, certainly. Though I don't believe standing around twiddling thumbs will get us anywhere." She said, briefly flipping some of her hair that had fallen over her shoulder back behind her. Though she couldn't help but think to her self at Ignus's louder thought about needing new friends, I think you need more friends, not just new ones. Though she made sure she didn't let her thoughts carry to others' minds.

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Mariso

Mimi nodded towards Kiki, they really didn't need to join up with the others as the three already had quite a bit of information whether they knew it or not. " Iggy, it's best not to talk about these things around Aslan anyways... " She glanced back towards where Shadow was headed to make sure the young man couldn't hear what she was about to say. " He may not like the vampire queen but his fate is all to much entwined with hers. A cost he paid a long time ago in exchange for power." She started to walk away a bit but took one of Kiki's hands inside of her own as she did... this girl with black wings was connected to her in a way, even if not by blood, they were sisters.

Kiki could see into the future, Mimi could see into the past, if for no other reason then this the two were interconnected. The angel glanced over at Ignus, she loved him with all her heart but at times she didn't completely understand his thinking, perhaps because he was a demon or maybe because he was human. No, it had to be because he was a man that made him so dense. She would try to explain things in as simple terms as possible.
" The spirit realm needed to be sealed off because of both angels and demons which may escape. Vampires are a type of low level demons so clearly the realm couldn't be completely sealed because the vampire queen was held captive in it. She will no doubt try to bring about more demons which will also bring about more angels and the chaos which we saw in the spirit realm will exist here on earth if she is successful."

She sighed looking off into the distance, " There is no use in talking when we already know who her major targets are... and it's not just Mia. Vampires gain their power and strength through blood but the blood of certain beings is more potent then others. Mia is the descendant of the 'forgotten goddess' as are Aslan and Adrian. The line is thin but still enough to gain power from. Of course there are others she may target for power... but those are most likely her first targets. Except Aslan, she already got what she wanted from him a long time ago." Mimi shrugged slightly, it may seem a bit snobbish and egotistical but she honestly felt better being away from the others.

" The problem is Camila's not alone. Someone else is with her. But I didn't get a good look at him so I have idea who he is or of his past. But..." She smiled towards Ignus mischieviously " Who better to track down a pair of demons then another demon? Hmm..."

Zerokyon

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Dietrich von Bosch
The Great Chemist. The Silent Assassin.

The man merely gave a bright smile to his old companions at their replies. Quite like the old time still. Though he couldn't help a small chuckle that escaped at Artemisia's comment. "Oh? Is that so... though I think I have a hunch I already know..." He said as he glanced at Volsung and then back at the red head as he lightly rubbed his chin. Before he could tease her more though Arikado changed the topic to his history with Camilla. "Ah, can't vampire's ever have more entertaining goals? They are so boring with their desire to destroy the world and maybe enslave humanity but more likely destroy it. Then what will they do? I just don't get them." He said, shaking his head in an exaggerated manner. Soon though more people started to show up. What was this? The after party? Sadly all this racket had disturbed the queen's slumber. "My apologies, Milady, I didn't expect so many to follow. Uno momento."

Turning to the group he nodded in agreement as Volsung suggested they go else where. "Indeed, I shall meet up with you all in a moment, save for you two, you aren't leaving." He said, before telling Adrian and Aslan that they weren't getting to leave quite yet. With that, he'd lightly chase out the others and close the door behind them. Of course, if either Aslan or Adrian tried to leave, he'd have pulled them back by the collar. "Now, I believe we all have something to discuss on another matter..." He said to the two brothers, though his comment was intended to lead to the three siblings having a discussion, he was merely a... mediator of sorts. The siblings had more or less avoided one another for 10 years, it was time they got over their differences and their pasts. As he awaited one of the other two males to take up the first words, he took the tray with tea over to Mia and offered her a cup.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

Following Artemisia out of the room, Volsung immediately stopped from going too far from him as he grabbed her arm gently. Looking at her wrist, he inspected the damaged and quickly determined that the injury was self-inflicted, "You purposely injured yourself to draw him out, didn't you." It was more or less a statement of fact as he sighed her recklessness, though he did find the trait endearing. Taking out a vial, the alchemist opened it and looked at her for a moment, "Here. This should heal it right up." He then poured the contents onto the wound before wrapping it up with some bandages. "What am I to do with you? I suppose I should warn you not to do that again, but I know you won't listen to me," he stated with tone of absolute worry.

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

Red phoenix_rising

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

Ignus rolled his eyes at Kiki since he saw that look on her face that she was teasing him in her mind. He honestly didn't want to know what she was actually and Mimi changed the subject to the attack, which was a good enough distraction for him. She stated that she had no intention of sharing this information with Aslan to which Ignus nodded in relief, "Good. I rather stay away from him if I can avoid it." But she soon told him and Kiki that Aslan's fate was already connected to the vampire queen, causing the male to raise an eyebrow but he decided to let her finish.

As soon as she glanced his way, the former knight had the feeling that he was sort of insulted but he kept up his guarded expression as she continued speaking. He now definitely felt like she was treating him like an idiot and he suddenly scowled a bit, "Marie. You don't have to speak in layman's terms. I know about what's happening in the spirit realm. I wasn't just wandering around during my absence. There have been rifts in the spirit realm as of late. I had some work sealing them up but I know it's only a bandage. Until the cause of the problem is dealt with, the realm will continue to spill into the mortal realm." He remained pensive as she then informed him that Camilla's likely targets were the royal family but Ignus felt that they weren't the only ones, "That also means that you and Kiki would also be her targets, especially if she's after those with a connection to the forgotten goddess. It sounds like we have our work cut out for us."

Ignus closed his eyes and he recalled that voice that had been guiding him for the last decade, wondering who or what it was and why it was guiding him in the first place. He had a role to play but he wasn't sure what sort of role that was yet. But he hadn't discussed the voice to anyone in any great detail yet and it was perhaps best to keep it that way for the time being. As he listened to Mimi, he saw the smile and a part of him internally groaned at her suggestion, "Alright. Then I suppose I'm the leader then." Glancing at KIki, he gave her a pointed look, "And I want no bloodhound jokes from you." With a sigh, the half-demon closed his eyes and tried to pick up his signature. It took him awhile but when Ignus opened his eyes, he smirked slightly as he looked at them, "I think I've found it. It seems to be head towards the mountain range. I have to say that it feels a bit cliché. Well, we better get a move on if we want to catch up to him."

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

K4M1-kun
Zerokun
Cassandra Sandsmark
K4M1-kun

Artemisia Redfair ~ Sell sword~Antony~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When she felt the hand around her arm, her first reaction was to pin the offender to the wall with a her knife to their belly and warn said person to never grab a sell sword from behind unless they wanted to get hurt. Half of her hoped it was Dietrich, she would have loved to have kneed him in his middle before sending him over the railing but when she turned around her green eyes meet blue eyes that were behind glasses. She relaxed her body as he looked at her wound before giving her more of a chastisement, matter of fact statement about her cutting herself to draw out Arikado. "He was being stubborn about coming out of his dark little tree, it was the only way to get him down and besides he has far better control over his need to feed so this little cut was nothing to him." Artemisia her free hand on her hip but more so to cover up faded bite marks that were just under the belt.

"What would I do with out you...." She said as he poured the bottle on her wound, she bit her lip for it felt like he was putting salt on her wound. "I do listen when you tell me not to do something, I just find a way around it so I can get the job done. But this was the only way Volsung, some times you have to tempt fate in order to get things done faster. And besides I trust Arikado enough that I know he would never bite me.""Again" She said and though as she moved closer to the alchemist, as she moved her free hand to rest on his cheek. Her thumb rubbed his cheek gently, "I'm sorry I worried you Volsung," she said softly as she kissed his lips gently. She truly didn't mean to cause him worry, but this was a job that everyone was going to be on edge and worry about one another. Trying to lighten up the mood, Artemisia came up with an answer to his first part of his statement. She smiled and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear, "I can think of some things you can do me that would make a nun blush." Her tone was seductive and playful as she whispered her ideas into his ear as her fingers ran down his chest till they stopped at his belt and to tap and playfully pull at it some.

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

No one was explaining anything to her, they were just filing out of the room. Obviously this is important enough for them to think they are allowed to just walk right into her chambers, she should at least get to know what the issue is. Mia then watched Dirk start pushing every except Aslan and Adrian out. She glanced at her brothers and they were both indeed quite awkward about this situation. Hell, Adrian kept his distance and avoided eye contact with her. How rude of him.

Mia slowly slipped out of her bed and took a deep breathe, right now was not a time to be emotional.. Some weird stuff happened at her ball and she wanted to get to the bottom of it, but right now.. She's got to deal with these idiots. She looked at Dirk with a smile, a genuine smile, and took the cup of tea from the tray. "Thank you," She softly mumbled, taking a small sip to calm her nerves a little. She placed the cup down and walked over to the mirror to examine the damage she'd done to herself. She looked terrible, her hair was a mess and her dress and stained in blood. She tucked her messy hair behind her ear and turned to her brothers, "Since you both are cowards and cannot start a conversation, I guess I'll start." She folded her hands together and started walking across the room. She had grabbed a dry towel and started wiping the blood and dirt off her skin.

"I assume you both aren't here to pay a nice visit to your dear younger sister, whom both of you have left in a rather dark place. I didn't appreciate that very much.." She folded the dirtied towel and placed it down, she would need to take a bath later. Mia took a deep breathe and looked at the two males, walking over to Dirk. "You know what I did when I came home that day? I cried.. I cried for Kris, I cried because I was alone. Everyone I loved left me or was taken from me. How do you think a girl my age handled that? A hopeless little girl who thought that no one will ever love her and she's was like a plague that everyone avoided." She quickly let out a small laugh, "Eventually, I pushed. I started pushing everyone around me away cause I didn't want to feel the way you both left me feeling. You two ruined me. My trust in people are gone, that door is closed and tightly locked. Cause letting people in means letting people hurt you." She tried fixing her hair up again and looked at Adrian.

"You both are running from your problems. I mean, Adrian.. Dear brother, why do you distance yourself from me? Is there something bothering you? Can you not face me after killing someone close to me? Surely, you won't keep hiding from me. And Aslan.." Her eyes flicked over to Aslan, "Are you satisfied? Did I grow up to be the woman you thought I would be? Did I meet your expectations? Was that weak naive girl you left years ago gone now?" She narrowed her eyes towards him then quickly held her hands up to he wouldn't speak. "Please, don't answer. I don't want to hear some stupid excuse about how it was for the best and you don't regret the decision you have made."

Mia lowered her hands and sighed, "I feel like I'm doing all the talking. Please, speak. I don't want this to sound like some sort of lecture." She laughed for about a moment but her face fell straight away and her eyes shifted between the two, waiting for one or the other to speak.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff