Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian wasn't fond of the duke, he saw how the man looked at Mia, how he lusted after her. The prince couldn't say that he was pleased, Mia was his little sister after all, and he had heard too many tales about men who go after noblewomen solely for their title and/or bodies. He didn't know the dke well enough to judge, be it for better or worse, but Adrian decided for the time being to lean towards the side of caution. Mia didn't seem to know or understand who Camila really was of much about vampires in general. That wasn't a good thing, vampire could be more then simply 'pests' that needed to be dealt with. They were bloodthirsty killers with bad attitudes.

He turned away as Mia went towards her bath and continued to have his back turned until he was told it was alright not to. It felt weird being back in the castle after all these years... the memories of his family still haunted him, particulary that of Cordelia, his eldest sister who died saving his life from their demented father. Adrian missed her, his brothers, and his mother quite dearly. His mother... perhaps that was the reason it was hard for him to be around Mia, she was the spitting image of their mother. Adrian paused looking at Mia who seemed a bit more comfortable.
" The guards can help out the remaining guests. I can place a temporary shield around the palace, it won't buy us alot of time but it will ensure that no more 'unexpected' guests arrive tonight. But before I do any such thing it would be best for some oen to check around the palace and make sure no more of those...'things' are still here. "

By things he was clearly referring to more possible vampires that may still be lurking in the shadows. Adrian would do it himself but the protection spell took a bit of prepartion and they really didn't have all night. Sure the spell would be gone by morning but at least with the shields up there was a possiblity of allowing Mia and the other inhabitants of the castle to have a good night's sleep.

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aslan Ricardo Mariso

" All life is an experiment. The more experiments the better. "

Aslan walked briskly down the hallways till he found Elsha, he immediately put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead." There's something I need to tell you when we get home... something which I never told anyone." He looked around a bit wondering where Elsha's brother was. The griffin was more important then he probably realized, Aslan doubted that Shadow knew much abut his griffin heritage, or how much those creatures had so dearly protected humanity for centuries. Deep down Aslan hoped that neither Mimi or Shadow went anywhere near Camila, neither of them stood a chance in his head... at least not at the moment.

The dark haired man looked at Elsha...
" Where's Shadow?" He lifted up an eyebrow, clearly he wanted to leave the palace as Mia had done nothing but disappoint him and Adrian annoyed him to no end. It was only around Elsha and Shadow that Aslan felt comfortable, like himself, and not having to pretend like he was some invincible figure or like he was extremely sympathetic towards people he could careless about.

Neo The Merciless

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Dietrich von Bosch
The Great Chemist. The Silent Assassin.

While the Duke wasn't fond of leaving Kris's body where ever it was, he would admit that Adrian did have a point about the necromancy. As such, he remained silent on the point of the body. Though at the younger man's reply of "stalking" the Duke quirked an eyebrow before smirking. "If a woman really didn't want you around her, she'd let you know, not just walk away while you napped. However, I don't know the full circumstance of what happened so you are right that I wouldn't know; and yes, we have more pressing manners to attend to." As Adrian went on to explain about an incident involving a half breed between werewolf and lycan that had attacked someone the man nodded but noticed from how Mia was acting that she wasn't following, especially when she asked about Camila. As such, he didn't comment on the matter for the time being to prevent her from becoming any more confused or lost. Once she went to the bathroom to bath, he proceeded to start reading his book, though the Strange look Adrian gave him didn't go unnoticed. What, is he still upset over my comment about that woman, the punch earlier, or... ah! The protective brother, eh? He mused over the different thoughts.

As he and Adrian were commanded to look away while Mia went to grab some clothes, the male merely closed his one eye that would have been able to see her since she didn't have to come over into the line of sight of his other eye and he wanted to finish the paragraph he was on at the least. After Mia was changed and exited the bathroom in clothing this time, he closed the book and put it away as he rose to his feet. Mia asked if they should go, likely meaning to meet up with the others to discuss things though Adrian changed the topic to creating a field and needing someone to clear out any remaining vampires that might have been hiding. "Easy enough. I'll meet up with you and the others once I finish my rounds then." He said as he rolled his shoulders and cracked his knuckles before casually strolling out of the room to hunt down any remaining vampires. It was an easy task for him, not only because of his skill at vampire hunting but also his ability to easily identify 'what' someone was at a glance so he could spot anyone that didn't belong.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab Following Mimi's point about the two female's blood lines lacking any human blood, the woman merely nodded. Considering she was, in a sense, a sister to the goddess, her blood would certainly be too potent. There had been humans who had thought drinking the blood of the Goddess would give them immortality only to find that it was more like poison to them as they chocked and died on it. A foolish thing to try. As they drew closer to the location, the pink haired female gathered some of the larger animals in the woods nearby, forming a small army of animals, though she kept them a little ways off behind them in case her two companions weren't hoping to pick a fight this soon. Best case scenario they aren't needed and they can just have a nice talk with the vampires and convince them through words alone to stop being annoying... however the chances of that were about as good as being struck dead by lightning without a storm or caster to cause it... soon though they arrived an Ignus seemed to be affected by something he called darkness. "Perhaps a barrier to keep out other demons or control them?" She mused aloud, though knew that the vampires knew they were there so it was just waiting for them to come down.

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

Elsha was worried about Aslan when she, Shadow, and the rest were shooed out of the queen’s room, all but Adrian and Aslan. She wasn’t worried for his well being but for old feeling to be rekindled. Even if Mia and him were not alone a lot could happen. He hadn’t talked much of Mia even when they had returned so Elsha wasn’t sure how he still thought of her. Aslan and Elsha had grown close since they left 10 years ago but she never pushed him for his feelings so she wasn’t sure how he saw her. After leaving the room she walked out into the hall leaving the royal family some privacy and leaned against the wall watching Shadow take off, probably back toward Mimi, though she hadn’t seen her since she had entered the queen’s room.

Elsha waited for Aslan though she had to admit the wait wasn’t as long as she thought it would be when she watched as the door opened with Aslan stepping out. It looked like he had a face of frustration, though that seemed to vanish as he had spotted Elsha now walking towards him. She had maybe expected a hug; a kiss on her forehead was the last thing she expected. She looked up at him with curiosity on her face when he mentioned he had something to tell her, could it be something good, something bad, she thought to herself. “I don’t know where he is. I did see him enter Mia’s room until we got shooed out. He probably went to find Mimi again, wherever he left her,” she answered Aslan’s question on the whereabouts of Shadow.

“MIMI’S GONE!” Shadow exclaimed as he ran toward Aslan and Elsha, worry on his face. “So are Ignus and Kiki. I left them in the foyer to come listen and find out anything about the vampire that attacked tonight, only to be rushed out. So I went back to meet up with Mimi and she was gone. I can’t sense her anywhere nearby.” He looked up at Aslan, though he didn’t have to look up to much, (he was still growing, at least his human form was, he would be as tall as Aslan soon enough if he kept growing), hoping that he knew where she might have gone. Elsha’s eyes went wide, “she couldn’t possibly have gone after the vampires, could she?” she asked Aslan looking up at him and placing a comforting hand on his chest. “Besides how would she even be able to follow her? And why would she? It’s been a long night I’m sure she’s tired just like everyone else, I would assume. Maybe she went back home.” Elsha couldn’t think of any other reason, she hoped it was her second guess why would Mimi rush into enemy territory not knowing anything about them.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Mariso

Mimi was silent when Ignus mentioned the darkness, yes she knew it was there, she just simply wasn't affected by it nor did she expect Kiki to be. But Ignus was different, he was part demon, he probably had more in common with the bloodsuckers then he realized. She looked at him slightly... " You might want to stay back Iggy. Before your 'other' side takes over." Mimi didn't know what would happen if Iggy turned full-demon, but she knew it was possible and that he probably wouldn't even recognize her anymore.

Zerokyon

K4M1-kun

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

Ignus looked at the other two with a frown on his face but was still trying to refocus himself from whatever was causing the darkness in the area. When Kiki mused that it might be a barrier, the swordsman wasn't so sure that it was just that. "I don't think it's a barrier. It feels like this place was created using the element of darkness. It's oppressive and strong enough to make weaker demons go crazy." He didn't know if his own explanation made any sense or not but what he was feeling was hard to describe in the first place. Hearing Marie voice her worry over him, Ignus gave her reassuring smile and shook his head, "I appreciate your concern. However, I'll be okay. Besides, I didn't come all this way to be stopped by this atmosphere." With his resolve showing through his posture, the former knight stepped further onto the property and glanced back at the two, "You ladies coming or not?"

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aslan Ricardo Mariso

" All life is an experiment. The more experiments the better. "

Aslan grunted briefly when Shadow mentioned Mimi being gone.He wasn't upset at the boy, just disappointed in the young girl he raised like she was his very own daughter. ' She went with Ignus? I warned her time and time again to stay away from him. Whether or not the half-demon realizes it or acknoledges it he has far more in common with the vampires then he does with Marie." Aslan looked at Elsha as she mentioned going homeand nodded. He doubted that Mimi was there but even if she wasn't he would need certain tools to make a tracking spell which would be found at the manor.

" We should go home. I can come up with a tracking spell on Mimi using one of her hairs from a brush she left behind. But.. I can't go after her. I.... have a contract with Camila which would make me more of a liability then ofany help to you, Shadow. " Aslan looked at Shadow straight in the eyes. He loved the boy like he would his own son but he didn't know if Shadow was aware of all the aspects of his species, that griffins were once seen as th guardians of mankind and keepers of the balance between good and evil. How much truth was there in that? Aslan didn't know, Shadow was the only griffin the man had ever really known.

Neo The Merciless

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Camilla Caine

Camila paused, she sensed the others but most of them weren't of much concern... most of them. She looked at Derek, how she enjoyed the company of her own kind, one who shared her morals or some would argue, lack there of. Camila pursed her lips abit while twidling a few strands of her silver hair between her fingers. " One is closer to us then he realizes, the other is our opposite but not too much of a worry, and the third..... the third is HER." She grunted slightly, the pink haired girl was close... she didn't like her and she seemed familiar to the vampire queen... somehow.

She did a brief hair fip as she stood up and looked off in the distance ..." I suppose we should 'welcome' our unexpected guests." Camila then casted a brief spell which caused the bones around Derek's lair to animate and begin to attack the intruders. She knew it wouldn't be enough to defeat them but it might tire them out a bit. She began to walk towards the door but then looked over at Derek. " I assume you are coming. This is your lair after all. "

Neo The Meriless

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

Mia clenched and unclenched her hands multiple times, she needed to focus.. She had to fight the urge of breaking down again, stay strong for her Kingdom and be there for them like a normal ruler would. She takes a quick deep breathe and looked up at Adrian as he spoke, "Very well.. I'll.. Um.." She stuttered, she didn't know what to do. She looked over at Dirk pleadingly, maybe he could help but he was already on his way out to rid of any more of these vampires before Adrian set up the protective shield. She softly frowned, she wanted to have him around.. As much as she didn't want to be dependent of others, she couldn't help it.. She just couldn't cope with these feelings without someone beside her. She honestly just wanted someone there for comfort, everyone needs someone for comfort no matter how strong they believe themselves to be.

Her eyes shifted back to Adrian and bit her lower lips, trying to think of things to say. "I would like to have the guests remain in the palace until the protective shield has worn off. I don't think we should throw them out there while they are safe in here. We have extra rooms.." She trailed off, maybe that was a bad idea.. There could be a noble or guest who was a vampire hiding themselves. She ran her fingers through her hair and took another deep breathe, trying to think of what she should do. They made it seem like it was unsafe outside of palace walls and just ushering the guests out were putting them in an unsafe situation, but then again.. it might be safer for them to be in their own homes. "No.. They'll return to their homes. I'll have guards stationed around the village for safety issues.." She softly nodded, satisfied with her decision.

"Will you need anything for this.. spell?" This was all too strange, she has tried her best to keep away from all these supernatural things but now they are the reason for all the problems in the Kingdom. "Where is an ideal place to preform it?" She chewed the inside of her cheek and carefully watched Adrian. He was different from the last time she saw him.. Much more grown, that's for sure.. He doesn't look possessed, he looks more himself... It's sad, she doesn't really remember what type of person her brother was, she thinks of that incident ten years ago every time she sees him. She's trying her best to push that memory aside but it was burned into her memories.. "Let's go," She quickly spoke, walking passed him and out her chambers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian looked over at Mia, she stilled seemed somewhat frazzled by what was going on around her. He tilted his head towards her a bit before responding calmly. " The best place for me to perform the protection spell would be on top of the high eastern tower. I already have all the tools I need for it but the spell will place me in a mediative state for the duration of the shield so once I've begun I won't be able to see or hear you.' He saw the duke leave to check around for anymore vampires an paused looking at the man. While Adrian did not hate the the man he didn't know him well enough to trust him yet.

After the man left he looked over at Mia:
" Be careful around the duke. His intentions seem good but he is still a man Mia... and like all men I am sure he has his faults. Take my advice with a grain of salt but I've seen the way he looks you, he wants you, and the last thing I want is to see you get hurt again." Adrian knew that he was the last person who should be talking about relationships, especially since he's been too much of a coward to face Kiki in the last ten years. But he did love his baby sister and he would probably feel the same way about any man who seemed to persue Mia.

Calmly leaving the room he headed for the eastern tower and took out a piece of chalk. Using the chalk he made various symbols on the floor and plucked a few strands of hair from his own head as he began chanting a spell. He sat down on the floor in a meditative state as he glowed blue and gradually the rest of the palace had the same blue glow around it creating and shield around it, protecting it and it's inhabitants from harm.

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Derick Lieker

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Derick sighed slightly to himself knowing the time for the blood exchange would have to wait until a more appropriate time. He took a minute to let his sense fly to see who all had shown up at his humble abode, yes Camille had mentioned who or rather just part of who but he wanted his own senses to drift over them to better picture them in his mind. Once his sense hit them he knew now who it was that stood at the door. He had seem all three of them fight back at the palace, only three, he thought to himself, if this is all they brought they are really overestimating themselves. The only one his concerns would lie on was Kiki, they had met once before, when he was still young and his parents still lived. He didn’t remember most of the conversation but he did remember one thing, “so much for being an observer,” he said out loud, “observers don’t take part in the fight. You are nothing but a liar Kiki.” If she could hear him or not through the walls didn’t matter he was just stating the thought that had appeared in his head when he sensed her presence.

He smiled at Camille as he felt her unleash a spell, this was why he brought her here, to make full use of her ability, if any decided to follow them. This place was streaming with death, after all, it was where he had his family massacred and then where he himself killed off and fed on the humans. They had thought he would be as easy to kill as his parents were, but they were horribly mistaken. “He may be closer to use then that angel, but that still doesn’t mean he will side with us,” Derick said addressing what Camille had said about Ignus. He knew all too well that not all vampires had the blood lust and carnage in them, that some were soft and weak and cared far too much for their cattle, so he wouldn’t expect much from this one till he saw it himself, and his mind control only worked on the weak minded, he knew he wouldn’t be able to capture any of their minds for his use.

Shaking the thoughts out of his head he made his way after Camille. “Yes this is my lair, but only one of them. The other one I have is a little more subtle and not so easy to find, even if you are following a scent,” he said when she mentioned that this was his. The other lair he was talking about was underground, and not just your everyday tunnels, no it was a mansion that he had had built underground and the entrance was not so easy to find unless you knew what to look for. That lair was the one he actually lived in. He did visit this place every so often though, mainly just to feed on his servants, an easy meal, so he would call it. Derick took the lead leading Camille onto the rooftop to overlook their intruders. He could easily jump down but he did love a show, but with them fighting Camilie’s ghosts, zombies, or whatever you wanted to call them he didn’t want to interrupt their fight. He only watched, for now, as his eyes grew redder and a wicked smile grew on his face exposing his fangs.

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

Shadow and Elsha both nodded when Aslan agreed that they should stop by the house, and if Mimi wasn’t there he would make a tracking spell. Although when he mentioned that he wouldn’t be able to come with them because of a contract with the vampire Elsha looked up at him worried. She wanted to ask him but didn’t knowing he would tell her when he was ready.

Shadow on the other hand didn’t see it that way, from what he could gather Aslan was depending on him to bring her back and he wanted to know the full details of why he even entered into a contract with something so evil. It didn’t change his thoughts about how he felt about Aslan he just wanted to know, so he asked. “What kind of contract, and why? Does Mimi know about it?” Elsha gave Shadow a look of scrutiny, “Why are you asking him that. He obviously doesn’t want to talk about it,” Elsha said to him. Shadow only sighed, “I have to know if he's sending me in there to bring Mimi back, if that is where she truly is, then I need to know why he won’t come, and just having a contract doesn’t tell me anything. I need to know what this contract consist of.”

He sighed he was worried not only for Mimi now but for Aslan as well. He was also scared. He knew that vampire was powerful he had felt her when Mimi had asked him if he sensed anything evil. “Anyways, we can talk about this later, I’ll fly you guys home,” he paused, “it will be faster that way.” With that said he went outside and shifted into his true form awaiting Elsha and Aslan. Elsha had watched him go outside, she could only thing of how easy it was to forget he wasn’t human and the wisdom that seemed to pop out every now and then. She sighed looking up at Aslan worry for him still lingering, “shall we go then,” she asked him placing one of her hands on his ready to lead him out and head home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff