Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aslan Ricardo Mariso

" All life is an experiment. The more experiments the better. "

Aslan rolled his eyes towards Mia and her words. Ten years ago he treated her as a child, because she was one, but now she was a woman... or least in the physical body of one. So he wasn't going to sugarcoat things or pretend to play nice. " I was silent because I have nothing to say to you Mia. I said everything to you ten years ago but apparentely you were too wrapped up in your own world to pay any goddamn attention to what I was saying and you're still that way! Nothing but a self-centered, annoying, whiney, and spoiled BRAT!"

Aslan had never hit Mia before, not once had he ever physically struck her, even when she spent years hating him when they together. When she cursed his name behind his back, when she despised him, and even possibly plotted against him... Aslan was always calm, always kind, and even would give her whtever item she desired. Indeed he was partly angry at himself, he was upset that he allowed her to become so spoiled and self-centered. " Yes I left you ten years ago, but I never did it for you. I did it for me! I spent years getting rid of the slums of the kingdom, stopping poverty, ending hunger, making healthcare and education more availiable to public.... protecting you to make damn sure the goddess didn't kill you. I gave you a kingdom in great condition, with the people happy and prosperous. It didn't matter to me that sold my OWN goddamn soul to do so. I was tired, there were other personal matters I needed to take care immediately as well. So yes I left, I left you in charge, and I thought I was leaving Cordale in good hands but I was wrong."

Aslan was pissed, Mia seemed to be expecting pity? or an apology? Who the hell did she think she was? Oh boo-woo everyone left bullshit. Aslan was born in the slums of Cordale with a mother who was a drug addict and a whore, he saw the worst mankind could be, he was only a child when he was avoid men trying to slit his throat for a few pence and remembered many times going one or two weeks without food. No one loved him, he couldn't say he had everything taken away from him because he never had anything to begin with, and Mia was mentioning her age which was disgusting considering Cordale had children who starving orphans on the street and yet some of them still had the drive to pick themselves up, get a job, and try to help themselves and any siblings they had. Her weakness was reflected in all of Cordale.

" Quit acting like a ******** victim and take a goddamn good look at the state of the kingdom! You think ONLY of yourself, ONLY of your pain, but what about that of your PEOPLE?! You talk about your age Mia but you were seventeen! You were not a child but there are children as young as three out on these streets dying of starvation!" Aslan grunted in disgust towards her... "Or is it such that you believe in only your own happiness? That if you can't be happy then no one else should be? Other people have a right to happiness Mia. The world doesn't revolve around you! I had hoped that leaving you in charge of the kingdom would help you realize this and for you to become stronger and more responsible. Instead you've brought shame not only on yourself and your family but towards Kris as well. Was this what he gave his life for? You're allowing him to die in vain because all of us know this isn't what he would've wanted for either you or Cordale."

Aslan's eyes narrowed, Mia didn't want to hear it, he didn't care... He told her the truth. The entire uncensored truth, something he was certain none of those goddamn advisors around her had the balls to tell her. " You may not like my answer Mia. But I am telling you the truth, with that said everyone deserves a chance at happiness and that includes you. Just because Kris died doesn't mean you have to give up that idea all together, in fact it's something Kris would've wanted for you. Whether you believe me or not hapiness isn't something that is or should ever be solely dependant upon someone else be they a lover or family. Hapiness is something which comes from within, something you find in yourself, and once you find ... if you desire to be with someone then the right person will come along, they won't leave, and they won't stay because of some stupid sense of duty or out of pity. They would stay because they would want to, because that's what would make them happy. But if you hang on to the past, if you depend too much on others, if you don't stand up on your own two feet and take responsibility for your part in what's going on around you. They will leave and you will always be alone."

With that said Aslan was quiet, Mia needed to quit acting like an infant and blaming everyone else for her misery. Truth be told, it was annoying, it made her seem so incredibly weak and fragile that it disgusted the dark haired man. He preferred stronger women the kind who wouldn't dare let a man leaving her destroy who she was inside, it's why he liked being around Elsha, despite her feelings for him, she would never change the type of person she was because of him. He started to leave the room, feeling that he had said more then enough for one night.

((OOC: Sorry Aslan's kinda a jackass... crying ))

kinzy15

K4M1-kun

Neo The Merciless

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

Aslan was right, every single word, every look of disgust. He was completely right. She never looked for happiness, she neglected her Kingdom but in her defense.. She was sort of left in the dark so she had absolutely no idea how to even be a leader. She wasn't a leader, she was a follower.. So that was slightly unfair to put such a burden onto her. She stared at Aslan, eyes full or tears at the slap from reality. She was a terrible Queen.. No scratch that.. She was a terrible person. The lowest of the low. People in the slums would be a better Queen than she was. How was she supposed to react to this? No one has ever been honest with her.. Not a single person.

She reached up and softly wiped her cheeks then looked up to see Aslan leave again. Her first instinct was to reach out and grab his arm, "I-I know.. I'm a terrible person. I don't deserve any of this.. I should be rotting in my own hole right now. I should have died instead of Kris and you've invested way too much of your life for me and this Kingdom. No one will ever love a heartless b***h like me.. The Kingdom hates me and there is no redemption. I shame my family name and Kris is probably screaming at me right now.. Telling me to grow the hell up and move on.." She chocked out, gripping tightly to his arm and trying to prevent herself from bursting into tears again. Every time he mentioned Kris, it felt like being stabbed in the heart. His death was completely her fault and it seemed like he died for nothing, just the thought of it hurt.

"But do keep in consideration that I never wanted to be Queen. You left me ill-prepared and completely clueless, I was left in the dark about everything and just to have that pressure placed on a shoulder after everything I've been told and happened that day wasn't fair," She softly tugged on his arm and looked for something other than disgust in his eyes. She didn't like it, she didn't like how he looked at her as if she was a rotting body. "I do think of myself before other people, the person that matters most in my life is me and I believe I come before anyone else in my life. That's self-centered for a Queen but I shouldn't be denied that right."

"I'm weak, no one cares for me or will ever love me.. What am I supposed to do? Like you said, I'm too dependent on people.. I can't do this on my own. I don't know what I'm doing with myself. I'm a mess, I'm not fit to be Queen. I was never fit to be Queen. You knew from the start that I was weak and yet you had way too much faith in me. You overestimated my abilities." Her hand slipped from his arm and took a small step back.

"You two may leave if you like.. To come back or not, that is your choice but you two will be welcomed back." Her eyes looked over at Adrian then back at Aslan. "You two are my brothers after all.." She forced a small smile on her face before her face fell and her eyes fixated on the ground. She really needed to get herself straight, happy or not, she still had a Kingdom to rule.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrain silently watched as Aslan told off Mia and growled slightly, sure he had a right to be angry with her but he didn't need to be so cold and blunt about it. As Aslan shrugged off Mia and left the room Adrian went over to Mia and put his hands on her shoulders. " Don't listen to him Mia. Has Aslan ever looked happy in his life? So what would he know about happiness? Everyone's made mistake both he and I included." Adrian looked at Mia in her eyes and said something which was somewhat painful for him to say.

" I never meant to kill Kris. I was so overwraught with guilt over his death that I left to try and find a way to bring him back... hoping that maybe then you might be able to forgive mefor taking away the one person I knew meant the most in the world to you. His body isn't on palace grounds which is why I knew that ghost earlier wasn't hi, I know this because I stole his body a long time ago, preserved it and hid it away. I've come close several time to bringing him back but everytime I do something or someone has been stopping me." Adrian then hugged Mia, he hadn't hugged her for many years, the last time she was still a small child and he had just barely escaped the slaughter in the castle. It was nice in it's own way.

" The day Kris died was the worst day of my life... never had I personally been responsible for the death of another and the person I needed most when I woke up was gone. She left without a word, not even 'goodbye'. I suppose I really wasn't good enough for her. Just like I'm unworthy of being your older brother. Though it may not mean much I want you to know that I truly am sorry about what happened to Kris." He released her from the hug, looking at her, in someways he felt relieved. He had finally come clean about some of his mistakes, though not all, he knew he couldn't change the past... But maybe in amitting that what he did was wrong perhaps he could hope for a future.

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

User Image

Mia watched Aslan leave, she couldn't help but to feel a bit empty. That's not how she wanted to end things, was this going to be their relationship now? Will they never see each other again? The thought actually frightened her, it doesn't matter if she's so dependent on other people.. She still wanted as much family as she had in her life and for him, a man that's been in most of her life to just leave like that wasn't exactly an easy thing.. Even if he was being cold towards her. Maybe it's best to just step back and wait for things to cool down, maybe get her act together before seeing him again. This time, she'll make an effort to find out where he is.

Her eyes pealed away from the door and back to Adrian, half-expecting him to back Aslan up. No, he was just apologizing. "But he's right, Adrian. This Kingdom is in a terrible state and I've done nothing but change it. I'm selfish.. weak.." Her eyes stayed on Adrian for a moment but quickly shifted back to look at the ground. It took her a second to process what he was saying, by the time she figured out that she's been crying over an empty grave, his arms were wrapped around hers. By then, everything didn't matter.. Her shoulders slacked and she relaxed into her older brother's embrace. Her own arms wrapped tightly around him and buried her face into his shoulder, it's been years since she's gotten a hug from anyone and it's been many more years since she's gotten a hug from Adrian. The last time she had a real conversation with him was probably the day that everyone died. That was the last time she talked to non-possessed Adrian.

"I'm so sorry.." She cried into his shoulder, finally releasing everything that she's been trying to hold back. "I kept on blaming you when you weren't yourself. It wasn't your fault at all.. I know that if you were yourself, you wouldn't have killed him. I forgive you.. Please forgive me.. You're a wonderful older brother.." She slowly let go of him and looked at Adrian, quickly trying to wipe her tears away. "Thank you for trying, but I think I need to move on.. and so do you. Don't let this rule your life, just.. bring him back to me please." She softly smiled, "It's been far too long.. I missed you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Dietrich von Bosch
The Great Chemist. The Silent Assassin.

After Mia took the tea, the male put the tray down on a nearby table and took a position against the wall between the window and Kris's chair. There he remained silent, listening to the conversation that took forth. Granted, it took him more control to keep himself from introducing Aslan to his fist again. Though as Mia spoke up again and spoke so poorly of herself the male felt compelled to leave his position but let Adrian take the part of the one to comfort Mia. He wasn't fond of how Adrian was trying to revive the dead. If the Duke knew one thing from his years of alchemy and the military it was that the dead did not come back to life as they were before, no matter what magic you used. Only a true god could truly allow the dead to come to life as they were before death. Every time he saw necromancy in the battlefield when he was younger, he could tell the dead were nothing of their former selves. Though from all his years with Kris, he knew one thing. Kris wouldn't have any regrets in the decisions he made.

Pushing himself off the wall though, he moved over as he spoke up to Adrian. "So what if the woman you needed most wasn't at your side when you woke up? Do you expect a woman to wait on you? Be a man!" The larger man spoke with a smirk though and he wasn't being serious from his expression as he thrust his fist up like and upper cut but stopped it level to his head before thrusting his fist towards Adrian and pointing his finger at the male. "If she isn't at your side then you should find her so what have you been doing for all these years then? Get out there and find her, that's probably what she was expecting you to do. A man with courage fears nothing!" He said, with an almost mocking smirk before moving to stand by Mia's side. "I've already found my place, find yours." He said, resting a hand upon Mia's head as he looked at Adrian. After a moment he would turn his head to look at Mia and smile at her a broad toothy smile. "You shouldn't think so little of yourself, your highness. While you might not have been prepared to take on the role given to you, many of the other Dukes and Duchesses took on the burden to help make sure the kingdom held together. It's not because we pitted you but rather we understood you might not have been ready considering you weren't raised with all the training to be a leader."

Removing his hand from her head, he'd take a step back. "Sure you may not be the most fit to rule, but when is anyone ever perfectly fit to rule? I doubt any history books have any kings or queens truly praised as being loved by everyone. No one is perfect and just because you aren't doesn't mean you're a failure. Life's too short to take seriously." He said without breaking his broad smile. Of course, he didn't believe it was necessary to remind her again of his feelings towards her, he probably had told her it on such a regular basis it made her sick, or at least the servants. "Now... if you wish to bathe before joining the others, I'll wait in this room and catch up on some reading I have." He said before sliding a small thing book from one of his pockets, why he kept a book on himself was beyond anyone's guess, and took a seat by the window, likely expecting she would take up his offer as she could probably feel the drying blood on her hands still.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab The woman allowed herself to be pulled along by her 'sister' as they started to head towards the exit while the maids and guards proceeded to cleaning up the mess in the large hall. Of course, a few people were sick to their stomach at the sight and stench of the bodies that littered the floor. This didn't bother Kishiki though as she had seen and smelled death for centuries. She had little reaction to it as a result. In a sense, she lost some sensitivity to it, especially after having lost him. Turning her attention back to Mimi and Ignus, she listened to them exchange words and looks, going into her more passive observation mode, in a sense. Though at the mention of the two females being targets the pink haired woman flipped some of her hair with her free hand. "That's hardly a matter of concern, she failed to even realize who I was with just a mask on. Though I suppose its magic might have block her ability to sense who I was. Granted, she didn't get a terribly long look since she was rather distracted by the words of my song as I identified her." She said in a matter of fact tone before letting Mimi change the topic to Camilla's partner in crime.

"Ah, her dance parner, yes. I do believe I know the man too. Though I don't know if he recognized me either." She mentioned before her sister suggested Ignus track the man. A wicked smile flashed upon Kiki's face before Ignus ruthlessly shot down her thoughts about making a bloodhound comment. Of course, this in turn resulted in a disappointed, "tsk!" Escaping the female's lips as she frowned. As Ignus attempted to track the male and Camilla, the female couldn't help but glance towards the door way the others had vanished through before turning to look forwards again as the trio made their way outside, Ignus leading the way as it seemed they might head for the mountains in pursuit of the Vampire Queen. I do have to wonder if we should prepare a bit more before taking her on quite yet. Granted, if trouble shows up, I can always play my trump card. She thought to herself to take her mind of her previous thought...

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
|Arikado Faust|
Hunter of the Night

"To Hell with your heresy! You're nothing but a blight on mankind!"

As they left the room, Arikado decided to give Volsung and Artemisia some space so he figured that now was a good time to conduct his own separate investigation. The thought of that vampire b*tch getting away with her plans set him on edge, a tranquil fury that was being tempered by years of experience. He knew better than to let his emotions get the better of him due to his affliction. Before heading to the main hall, the vampire hunter overheard some of the conversation in the queen's room and merely shook his head, 'Tis a sad day when siblings must fight amongst one another in the wake of such tragedy...

With that, Arikado made his way to the main hall as the cleanup was going on, just in time to see three others leaving in haste. The two females were odd ones and his sixth sense told him that neither of them were human, but those two differed from the male that was leading them. The male smelled of diluted demon blood and the hunter wagered that he was a half-demon, which was curious to say the least. Closing his eyes, he sniffed the air and recoiled at the familiar scent, So she was here. And if my senses are correct, than those three are heading in the same direction as she did. And she is not alone. A male vampire...Wait, I know this one too. Another fragment from the past. It seems that today is my lucky day after all. Still, I'd best not follow for the time being. Those three will not be able vanquish her.

"I won't let this curse beat me!"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian quietly listened to Mia, he felt guilty now not because he left her but because like Aslan he left her in charge of the kingdom. The young prince could've easily stepped up and taken the throne as he was technically the first in line (if only because Aslan was a b*****d and thus suppose to have not been eligible for the crown). So Mia never really should've been queen at all but he allowed his younger sister to take te throne, even if she wasn't ready for it, all so he could go off to try and bring a twice dead man back to life. He spoke calmly: " The vampire queen is skilled in necromancy and the dark arts. It's probably best if the location of the body stays secret for now, but after she is taken care of I will gladly bring him back. "

He glanced over at Dirk, he didn't care much for the man and even less for his words. Adrian only kept his composure around him for Mia's sake, he could tell the duke cared a great deal for his baby sister." Stalking is creepy and wrong. I will approach her when and if I'm ever ready to. She left and yet she didn't, it's wierd situation. I don't expect you to understand. In any case we have greater problems on our hands.... earlier at an inn a young woman was killed by an abomination--- A being that's half-lycan and half-werewolf--- accepted by neither race and often seen as insane. In otherwords, we have a lot more then just 'Camila' to worry about."

The prince turned to his sister, the current queen, she seemed to have been through alot and he wasn't sure if it would be a good thing for him to stay. He was currentely the head of the theives guild, known to work shady deals, steal valuable artifacts, and even forge alliances with mercenaries. But Mia was his only sister, the only family he had left in this world that he could stand because Adrian really never got along with Aslan. " Mia, if you wish for me to stay then I wil. But know that I've done many things these past ten years which most would see as unbefitting of a 'nobleman'."

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

User Image

"A vampire queen..?" Mia looked at her brother in confusion, she's never heard of vampires actually being real. To be honest, she completely blocked herself off from this whole supernatural thing ten years ago. "I trust you to keep him safe.." She softly mumbled, still trying to figure out this whole vampire thing but her thoughts were interrupted with a hand on her head. She quickly flinched and looked at the owner of the hand being none other than Dirk himself. He didn't seem to be saying much to her but giving Adrian a lecture about chasing after whoever this woman was. She didn't say anything of this matter, just let Dirk do the talking. He found his place.. Does he mean beside her? Mia was well aware of Dirk's feelings towards her.. Sometime it was hard to believe, why would a guy like him care for a woman with such a cold heart? Maybe she should open up to him more.. That's the least she could do.

Dirk then turned to her to give her a bit of a boost, she simply smiled at Dirk and nodded, "And I appreciate it. I'll try to lift the burdens off your shoulders from now on.." She quickly fixed her hair when he finally released his hand from her head. She turned to Adrian a bit confused, "You mentioned Camilla.. What of her? Is there something I'm not getting..?" She turned to Dirk for an explanation but there was just so many things going on. She was trying her best to hold herself together, no doubt that she'll end with another panic attack if they didn't slow things down a little.

"Yes.. I'm going to bathe.." She softly mumbled, trying to calm mind down a little. Her head felt like spinning, first vampires, then these lycan things, and then Camilla.. She was obviously missing something big again and she's going to learn about all of this last minute... Again. Her head quickly jerked over to Adrian and offered him a soft smile, "That's not my decision to make. If you wish to stay then you're more than welcome to stay.. but.. If you wish to go then.. I can't stop you but know that you'll be welcomed anytime." She nodded and slowly walked into her bathroom. She shut the door behind her and sighed, take a quick bathe and relax.. then see what's going on..

Her bath wasn't long, she scrubbed herself clean and when she did, well.. the water was red and she didn't want to stay in there any longer so she got out quickly. Mia dried herself off and looked around, shoot.. she forgot to grab clothes. She quickly popped her head out the door and looked over to the men, "close your eyes please.." She commanded, waiting a moment before stepping out of the bathroom with her towel tightly wrapped around her. Her feet patted along the floor as she went straight to her more comfortable night gowns. She didn't want to change there so she patted right back into the bathroom and changed. Once she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom and softly squeezed the water out of her hair, "Shall we go then?"

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

Listening to her little tale of gaining Arikado's employment, the alchemist merely shook his head at her but decided to let the matter drop. There were other ways of gaining someone's attention that didn't require self-harm, however what was done was done. He only hoped that she would take greater care in the future even though he didn't think that would actually occur anytime soon. Her next question caused Volsung to smile slightly at her, "Well, I could think of several things you could do without me, but I'm fairly certain that you would prefer to have me around." Her next words made him look at her with a raised eyebrow and the unspoken word wasn't lost on him, "Hm...So long as he doesn't attempt to indulge himself a second time, I suppose I will leave him be."

With her intimate gesture, Volsung laid his hand on her cheek and nodded slightly, "It is okay. I'm use to you worrying me by now. So long as you are safe..." He kissed her gently as well and they stayed like that for a bit before she pulled away, "Oh really? You know me that well, do you now? Perhaps I know of a few ways to make the opposite sex blush...and then some." Out of the corner of his eye, the alchemist spotted the slightly blurred figure of Arikado move pass them and quirked an eyebrow before returning his attention to the redhead, "Unfortunately, we will have discuss those activities in a more private setting later. It seems they are ready to talk about this attack."

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

Red phoenix_rising

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Mariso

Mimi paused a bit when Iggy mentioned the vampire queen may be after Kiki and herself and nodded a bit..." Maybe... but neither sister or I are even 1% human. Our blood is different, perhaps too powerful for her. Adrian, Aslan, and Mia are descended from the forgotten goddess but their blood has been diluted through several generations of mating with humans. " She chuckled a bit when Iggy shot Kiki down before she could make any type of bloodhound comment. Upon reaching the castle she petted Ignus on the head lightly...." Good boy."

She spoke in a teasing manner before turning her attention to the castle with bones all around it, this vampire clearly lack subtly... why not just post a sign in blood saying 'We're in here!'. She rolled her eyes a bit, it ddn't seem wise just to go marching into their lair but Mimi didn't care too much. She just wanted this whole thing to be over with so that she could live her 'happily ever after' with Iggy. They would do 'that' right? She hoped so. Something seemed to be bothering Kiki back at the party other then the obvious with the vampires but the blonde couldn't place her finger on it. Maybe she would talk to her later on... when they weren't getting ready to fight demons who drink blood for a living.

Zerokyon

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Camilla Caine

Camilla had made herself quite comfortable in the other vampire's lair as she sat in his chair and cross her legs ever so slightly will curling up her lips and looking at him with a fake sort of innocence which fooled many humans but she knew wouldn't fool a vampire. She was right, he did want power, such a thing didn't surprise her in days gone past humans were slaves to their vampire masters, servant used for cleaning and drinking blood. But since the emergence of more and more vampire hunters they had been killed off, many forced into hiding, and pure bloods were rarely ever heard of. Of course with most vampire dead the amount of hunters in recent decades dwindled, this made the timing for Camila's 'new age' all too perfect. Plus there was that fool Adrian who weakened the barrier between the real world and the spirit world. She smiled slying towards Derek.

" Oh my dear power is not hard to come by but like so many things it's not 'free'. " She stroked her neck lightly with her fingertips as to further tempt the other vampire with the blood coarsing through her veins. " A long time ago humans served vampires as slaves and cattle... It saddens me to see how time has changed." She pouted slightly like a spoiled rich girl who had her favorite toys taken away from her." I wish to return to such a glorious time. To put humanity back in it's place. But to do that I need the blood of Cordales three royal siblings, which is furthermore a queen cannot rule a kingdom alone."

She smiled slightly and leaned up against Derek's chest seductively while batting her long eyelashes." You may partake of my blood, gain part of my power, but in doing so you will enter a pact with me. To help me put the 'cattle' back in their place and to become my king." She smiled wondering if he would take her up on her offer of power in exchange for loyalty. It wasn't love, she couldn't love, but Camilla could lust and she definitely could see the advantage in having another powerful vampire on her side.

Neo The Meriless

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

During the rest of the surprisingly short trip, Ignus was unusually silent as if his mind was elsewhere other than the present. It was hard to say with him since he was usually a closed book. Once they arrived at the castle, the feeling of darkness invaded his senses and he visibly reeled back as a result, "This darkness...It's overpowering. Something is not right here." He looked the two females as if he was wondering whether or not he was the only one affected by it or not. Taking a moment to focus his senses, Ignus regained his composure and tried hard not to let the darkness overwhelm him a second time. However, this also caused him to question whether or not they were even prepared to face this supposed vampire queen and whoever else she was with.

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

K4M1-kun
Zerokun

Artemisia Redfair ~ Sell sword~Antony~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemisia laughed lightly in Volsungs arms,"You are very right about that, it would be very boring if I didn't have someone to worry and don't worry yourself about Arikado, I'm too much to handle for his sensitive tongue anyways so he's not going to want another taste unless he bucked up some." She said with a sly smile before resting her head on his chest for a moment, her body was very relaxed in his arms. "You're going to need to work hard to make me blush, love. I'm not so easily surprised when things get a little wild. But that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to them." She said looking up at him. She was about to kiss him again, and then try to drag him away to an empty room for a bit but she noticed his attention was not on her but on the vampire that she felt had moved past them.

With a sigh she moved herself out of his arms, she had a bit of disappointment in her eyes but she understood that a job still needed to be done. But that didn't stop her from being cheeky, "those activities are something you don't talk about hun, they are something you do without much words. And if there are sounds, they're sounds of sweet sweet pleasure." She gave him a wink as walked pasted him but as she walked past she gave his back side a playful slap.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
Derick Lieker

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Derick watched as Camilla took a seat showing innocence on her face, though for him he knew she was anything but innocent. He couldn’t help but wonder what her intentions were, no one ever offered you power without expecting something in return, though whatever it was he didn’t have to wait long to find out. He withdrew his fangs, if only for the moment, when she leaned up against him, which allowed him to intake the smell of her blood, the smell of her power, and contemplated what she had asked him for in exchange for the increase in power she had offered. He didn’t have to think long though; she was the queen, anything she asked he would have done, although he didn’t expect her to ask him to be her king. He was a pureblood though, one whose name had survived through the ages, but still there were other purebloods around, though few and far between, though he guessed he was just in the right place at the right time.

Without saying a word if he would accept the contract or not he took hold of her gripping her shoulders drawing out his fangs again and made his way toward the nape of her neck taking in her smell again but he held off biting her, “I would have done anything you asked of me, my Queen, it is only right, although I’m sure as I have sensed it you have as well,… visitors. Seems they still have yet to enter, and they are standing on a graveyard of my prey and of my family’s murderers,” he smirked as he lifted his head and looked at her. “I never thought I would get to taste another pureblood, Queen even, we can either greet them and continue another time or, if you would prefer, prolonging them and continuing, though I will say I am pretty upset with this interruption,” he said to her as a low growl rumbled at the back of his throat. He released her then and walked back a few steps awaiting her decision. He knew the exchange wouldn’t take long and could have been done before the intruders got to them but he wanted to have some fun and savor it, something hard to do when someone sought your death and was close by.

⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭⋠ ⋡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff