Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian paused a bit when she referred to him as 'little troublemaker' , he quirked up an eyebrow slightly " Little...? I assure you Red that I am anything but." He smiled, enjoying her leg on top of his as she motioned towards one of his men saying that he wouldn't mind if he went missing to which Adrian chuckled towards her not so subtle threat on the other man. One of his hands was underneath the table, slightly stroking the leg which she had so graciously placed on top of his, " Careful there my dear. you know if he is with the guild then I highly doubt he's alone. Rumor is that guild members always prefer to travel in groups."

When saw he thought he saw her turning a bit red in the cheeks he smirked, his hunch about her Volsung seemed to be right. Not that it mattered, he didn't care who she had feelings for. " Take it from me Red: You always hurt the ones you love, or they end up hurting you." It was a lesson Adrian learned the hard way, he felt as though he hurt Mia beyond repair, after all he did try to kill her and he did kill Kris. As for Kiki, she wasn't there after he woke up from a coma all those years ago, he hadn't seen her in a very long time. Eventually he came to the conclusion that since she had lovers before him and was bound to have them after him, he was nothing more then a statistic to her. A number, completely meaningless in the greater view of things.

It hurt to think of things that way but how else could he see them? He was too ashamed to ever show his face in front of his sister and in some ways he couldn't help but feel abandoned by Kiki when he needed her most. Love was for suckers. She mentioned things changing... he looked at her in the eyes.
" You are right things do change. Though whether they're for the better is a matter of perspective now isn't it? " He then leaned towards her as though he was about to kiss her on the lips but instead kissed her neck and her ear lobe. " Tell me something Red: How does it feel to be a little red bird in a den of wolves? Even if Volsung sees you as a friend and ally; Does he see you as a woman? Look around you Red."

Glares from across the bar were directed their way as many of the men overheard the red haired woman seeming to want to go after the thieves guild. The tavern was filled with many of it's members, several which were ready to attack on a moment's notice all they needed was for their leader to give the signal. Adrian smirked drawing out a small knife from the sleeve of his coat in a hand which was behind Artemisia. His eyes were narrowed slightly as he enjoyed kisisng the woman's neck, that is unless she attacked him or pulled away from him. " Everyone knows that even a lioness prefers to attack her prey when she knows that it's alone. Making such claims in a crowded place isn't always wise. I can get you out of it if you like, of course the question then comes to mind, what's in it for me?"

K4M1-kun

Red phoenix_rising

Zerokun

Zerokun
Cassandra Sandsmark

Artemisia Redfair ~ Sell sword~Antony~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Artemisia give a little laugh, “all men say that, and 9 out of 10 they’re lacking quite bit.”She said as she brought her cup to her lips. She leaned back in her chair, placing her leg on top of Adrian leg more enjoying the feeling of having someone rub her leg. It been a long time since someone was “nice” enough to rub her leg. She sucked her teeth a bit at his warning, and shook her cup a little as she was getting low on drink. “Do you think if I bring more than one, I’ll get more coin?” She asked sarcastically, “it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had to deal with a guild to get one guy, they usually stepped aside once the first head rolls on the ground.”

Her eyes flicked up to him, she lowered her voice some as she got closer to him “Well with my profession, love is something I don’t think I’ll be able to expression. But I can say I've learned from the past not to be so tempting play with things I don’t understand, right Adrian?” She had a feeling she was playing with fire with that comment but she didn't feel she need a lecture from someone who almost destroyed the world. But the idea of her loving someone, made her stayed quite for a moment and she emptied her cup while she thought about. She nodded at his comment but stayed quite as she put the cup down, turning her head to see if Volsung finally came in.

Out the corner of her eye she say Adrian move to her, on instinct she put her hand out, placing it on his chest and the other went for her knife. But the feel of his lips on her neck stopped her. She let out a gasp from the surprise but it quickly turned into a moan. It has been a while since someone had been this intimate with her, and her companion had never showed any interested in it seemed. And Artemisia wasn’t one make someone share a bed with her if she didn't think they were interested. That meant a lot of cold nights and dealing her "problem" when she was alone. But with how her feeling were changing towards Volsung, she felt a little guilty for letting Adrian kiss her neck. “I’ve been in worse situation than this, but I think I’m safe for now since their alpha isn’t done with me yet.” She said as she looked around the bar of not so happy faces. “I wouldn't know, in the time we've traveled together he’s never showed interest in me, other then his friend, maybe.The only thing he’s done is save me life.” She said to Adrian before turning her eyes back out to the pub.

Artemisia moved her hand closer and closer to her knife that was in her belt, she bit her lip to keep from moaning as she need to stay focused. Her fingers wrapped around the knife hilt but once she felt something on her back she stopped, cursing under her breath as she let go of the knife. She whispered in his ear “what would the little prince of thieves want from a half elf like me?”

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

A decade had passed since the goddess had been defeated or at least resealed but to Volsung, it was as if no time had passed at all. It was not surprising considering that he was far older than most and he had seen and experienced much in his long life. The last ten years were different due to a new dynamic in his life, a certain redhead who he was still travelling with. She was a self-proclaimed maneater and Volsung was not taken in by her usual methods of seduction, not for her lack of trying. But since he was essentially ageless, such tactics didn't work on him anymore. They were currently visiting a town where rumors of the Thieves Guild being said to operate within the area were aplenty, Though Volsung had a different reason for coming into town in the first place.

Thus why he found himself at the local apothecary buying some ingredients for knew potion he wished to create at a later date. The alchemist knew where to find Artemisia so he wasn't worried about searching for her. As soon as he paid the clerk, Volsung left the building and headed to the pub at a leisurely pace, stopping every so often to jot down an idea in his notebook. He eventually entered the pub and spotted his companion speaking to a man with ab eyepatch, a man the alchemist recognized as the young prince Adrian. With an amused look in his eyes, he silently approached the table and cleared his throat as he stared at them with a raised eyebrow, "Having fun, my dear? And Adrian...it is good to see you are doing well, all things considering." Looking at the redhead, he pulled up a chair and sat down next to Artemisia as he looked composed despite the feeling that they had been flirting not to long ago, "So, how have you been, Adrian?" It was almost amazing at how nonchalant he was about everything, but anyone who really knew the alchemist wasn't all that surprised anymore.

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

Red phoenix_rising

Cassandra Sandsmark

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

ϟ Shadow had grown in the last ten years, grown not just physically but also in his skill with his magic. He could now manipulate the lightening into a physical form that he could hold; he mainly uses it as either a sword or a spear. It had taken him sometime to master it but with traveling and closing of the holes into the spirit realm, let’s just say he had a lot of practice. He had also learned to use his griffin wings without changing into his true griffin form. It had taken him sometime to learn how to just pull out his wings without fully changing but his work had paid off.

It has now been a good week since they had returned home. It felt odd being home for him since he was only seven when they left and being away from home longer then his time living there before they left, traveling felt more like home to him. He was now rushing his way to town. He had planned to go with Mimi to the stores to pick up good for Aslan and he had overslept…again. He finally caught up to her by following her sent, she was just leaving another store with goods in her hands. He then took notice of a man that was reaching toward Mimi behind her aiming at her a**. He made his way toward him grabbing the man’s hand in a vice grip almost breaking it and staring hard into the man’s eyes, “better watch were your aiming buddy,” he said to the man with anger, a warning clear in his voice, and a threat in his eyes. The man decided to back off, which was for the better. Shadow knew Mimi could handle herself; it was just better for the man that he interfered before he had reached his goal.

“Sorry I’m late,” he told Mimi having nudged her with his elbow on hers, “Overslept.” They had been busy closing the holes so the break felt nice hence why Shadow tended to oversleep a lot this past week. “But you know, you could have woken me up before you left. I was pretty sure we agreed to go together,” he said to her emphasizing on his word 'together' then he smiled at her with his crooked little grin. Without even asking he grabbed some of the bags from her to lighten her load. “Besides, I know how much you hate going around places with people by yourself. Anyways what’s left on the list?” he asked her looking over her shoulder to see if he could see the list.

≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

Though it took him some time, Ignus finally came across a town that was unfamiliar or so he thought. If he had to be honest with himself, he had a difficult time remembering all the towns he may have been to during his ten year journey. Still, he figured that it was a good to look around and stock up on supplies while he was here. Perhaps he could also gather some information about what has happened in his long absence, especially since the phantom he had fought was vague on the details, Typical warnings. Always have to be vague, huh? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. With that thought in mind, Ignus decided to head over to the nearest shop for some herbs and travel essentials, considering he was running low. Upon entering the store, he swiftly began his search and was unaware of any other customers that were also inside.

"I must atone for my sins…"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian was unfazed when Artemisia seemed to point out his past mistakes... " Live and learn. A man whose never made a mistake before has never lived before. Many people exist, very few ever truly 'live'" Her moan at the feel of his warm lips against her soft skin only seemed to spurn him on further, being with a woman sounded nice, especially a strong one. There was something incredibly beautiful about a slightly muscular woman that made him crave her even more. As he though he saw Volsung enter he turned to Artemisia and kissed her on the lips passionately as he spoke in voice which was almost a whisper.

" You know what I want, I believe you want the same thing Red. One night which wouldn't be as cold as the others. " When Volsung seemed to address him unfazed by what was going on between himself and Artemisia he was a bit surprised, after all he thought the redhead might've been the old man's woman, but if she was he was fairly certain that Volsung would've at least punched him square in the face. But he didn't, then again the old man had ten years to make his move, if he didn't make one by now... " Been a while old man. You seem to be holding up pretty well. "

Adrian didn't actually know Volsung's real age, only that he was older then himself. The former prince paused a moment before smirking. " Red here tells me you saved her life. Come to think of it, you saved my life a while back as well. I suppose I owe you one for that. Tell me something... what is it that interests you?" It seemed odd that the other alchemist had distracted him a bit from Artemisia, but Adrian was if nothing else curious... especially when confronted with a man he was certain he could learn a thing or two from. The past ten years while most of his men had been stealing gold and jewels Adrian himself stole magical artifacts. He would love another alchemist's opinion of his ... collection.

K4M1-kun

Red phoenix_rising

Zerokyon

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Marilyn Angelique Mariso

Mimi paused a bit when Shadow showed up, stopping a pervert from touching her and helping her out with some of the bags. She then nudged him playfully: " You know I can take of myself.' Marilyn then gave him a light kiss on the cheek. " Thank you though..." The young griffin was Mimi's best friend, even if he did like to sleep in once in a while. He then asked why she didn't wake him up and that they were suppose to get the shopping done together. She pouted slightly in response.

" But you looked so peaceful sleeping there I didn't want to disturb you. After all we don't always get the luxury of sleeping in beds. " It was the truth, these past ten years there were many times when they would be camping out in woods and when it got cold Mimi would cuddle up next to Shadow for warmth. But they were kids back then, she had no idea what he thought of her sneaking into his room now.

She looped her arm around Shadows free one, walking happily, most who saw them would think of them as a young couple but to Mimi, Shadow was ... well her best friend. That's how she saw him and she really didn't notice any looks they might be getting as Shadow asked about the list Mimi paused a bit.
" Hmm... we need medicinal herbs, dragon's blood, incense, and clear quartz. Oh, and I wanna get some chocolate. " It wasn't on the list but the blonde always did have a sweet tooth. As they walked into another shop Mimi noticed the medicinal herbs, there was another man in front of them but she didn't pay much attention to him as she reached to grab the herbs she fell, which was strange because the only time she could remember acting so clumsy was around Ignus.

Marie then looked over at the man and started to apologize, Shadow was behind her as she got up and stood next to the griffin.
" I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that are you okay. " As she began to offer the man a hand up her face almost turned pale... " Iggy...?

Neo The Merciless

Zerokyon

Zerokun
Cassandra Sandsmark

Artemisia was about to follow the movements of Adrian's eyes, but the feeling of strong lips against hers, kept her attention on the man in front of her. She was taken back a little by his kiss for it was very good and very exciting for a woman who had been lacking in a certain kind of attention for a while. But even though it was Adrian's lips on hers, she couldn't help herself at imagining what it would be like to if it was Volsung's lips that were on hers.

Artemisia gave him a sly smile before answering trying hide the conflict that was going on in her head, "I think what we want maybe a little different Prince of Thieves, though the offer is very tempting and maybe I would be a fool to refuse." She said as she was thinking of continuing the kiss but the sound a all to familiar voice clearing his throat made her stop and look up. She fought to keep her embarrassment hidden from him but he was sure he could see it, he sees alot of things others wouldn't. "More or less, but the knife he has at my back is getting annoying." She said as took her leg off Adrian as Volsung took a sit beside her.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Wandering Atoner

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

As Ignus was perusing the shelf, he was lost in thought and thus wasn't paying as much attention as he should have been. Being away in solitude for ten years made him uneasy and tense in places with a lot of people, so he was constantly having to center himself so that he wouldn't accidentally hurt anyone due to his jumpiness. For the most part, the half-demon was doing a good job of remaining calm but he would occasionally look over his shoulder like he was expecting someone to attack him. Unfortunately, Ignus was caught off guard when someone bumped into him and he stumbled to ground on one knee, shaking his head to fight the urge to yell at the person responsible.

It was then the person's voice reached his ears as she apologized to him, so Ignus' eyes widened as he looked up at the same time as the female uttered a familiar pet name. He stared at her in surprise and quickly rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't just imagining things. But when the female form didn't disappear, Ignus stood up on his own and his eyes softened at her before pulling her into a hug, "Marie...It's really you. I missed you." Pulling away slightly, he took in her appearance and that was when he noticed she had company in form of another somewhat familiar face, although it took him away to recognize the male since they weren't well acquainted, "And you are...that boy who saved Mia, are you not? The griffon. Forgive me, I never asked for your name before. I'm Ignus." Turning back to Mimi, the former knight smiled slightly at her as he had a lot of questions, "How are you? Have you been well? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark"[/quote]
Neo The Merciless
ga7tz4lm:21="Neo The Merciless

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"Mankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return..."

+Volsung Thanatos+
>The Immortal Alchemist<

Once the alchemist sat down, both of his questions were soon answered but Adrian's seemed as if it was leading. Volsung glanced between them before settling his gaze on to Artemisia as she fought against the flustered look, "Is that so? I'm surprised you haven't remedied that already. Perhaps you're enjoying yourself a little too much." The way he said it was odd but any chance of him elaborating on it was put on hold as he addressed Adrian, "Much better than one would think." Leaning back in the chair, the alchemist stared at the young royal with a calculating look in his eyes and discerned that Adrian was testing the waters. It would not be the first time someone tried to find out what Volsung was thinking about but all attempts normally ending in failure. This time would be no different, "I merely stopped her from dying. She is more than capable of taking care of herself. But I digress, with you, it was more your brother's deed than mine. I only performed the ritual, but he was the one to set forth the plan. Perhaps you should thank him instead, if you ever plan on seeing him again."

With a tiny smirk, the older gent waited a moment before answering his question, "What interests me should be obvious. The real question is why are do you wish to know my interests. Are planning to steal something from me? But why would you do so...unless being a thief is your new professiion..." A glint sparkled in his eyes and he readjusted his glasses before leaning back again, "But that is your business, not mine. I personally did not come here to interrogate you." It was amazing how quickly the alchemist navigate the conversation in such a way that he easily was able to deflect Adrian's questions so that Adrian was now in the hot seat. And all anyone could tell was that Volsung was either teasing him or he was trying to get Adrian to spill the beans without an interrogation.

"We are immortal until our work on earth is done."

Red phoenix_rising

Cassandra Sandsmark

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adrian Prescott

Adrian withdrew the blade from her back, it was a shame that she refused him, she was a good kisser and a beautiful woman after all. " Well Red, if you're ever up for some fun. You know the invitation is always open." The former prince had slept with a few women these past few years, mostly trying to forget Kiki, the woman who had left him. All tempts thus far had failed, but that didn't stop Adrian from trying. He then quirked an eyebrow towards the alchemist. " That depends on if you have anything worth stealing."

Before he could continue a scream could be heard through out the tavern coming from upstairs. Adrian's men looked around as did Adrian himself as he approached the inn keeper and his wife who were coming from upstairs. The woman was crying and the man seemed to be in shock... " What's wrong?" " M...m... my daughter. She's been killed. " Adrian paused his men asking if they should get involved..." These people were good enough to put up with us. We should at least see if there's anything we can do."

It was true the guild of thieves weren't exactly composed of the most reputable men, but they weren't assassins. None of them would kill unless they felt of it as necessary. He looked over at Volsung and Artemisia " The two of you will need to excuse me." Adrian then started to follow the innkeeper to the room in question.

K4M1-kun

Red phoenix_rising

Zerokyon

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Camilla Caine

Camilla saw a maid waling down the halls of the palace, apparently the queen had fired yet another one of her servants. Oh, how wonderful! This meant the vampire could have a morning snack. The baroness beckoned the servant towards her own quarters before quickly devouring her, the young girl's blood tasted deliciously decadent across the silver haired woman's fangs. She then made sure her own servants disposed of the body and any evidence fairly quickly. Couldn't have such things point back to her now could she? Retracting her fangs a bit Camilla then made her way towards Mia's quarters, the woman had tried during these past ten years to become rather close to the queen, even going so far as make sure fresh flowers were placed daily at Kris's memorial.

She politely knocked on the door.
' Your highness, it's baroness Caine. I heard about your maid, a pity, poor thing went crying all the way home. Are you alright my queen? May I be of some assistance?" The vampire queen would often put on the act of trying to help Mia or counsel her, when in truth she would love to see the queen and all her people perish. But all things in good time. The vampire queen had to be careful and wait for everything to be in place for her own kind to dominate over humanity.

kinzy15

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Dietrich von Bosch
The Great Chemist. The Silent Assassin.

After visiting the palace's garden to pay his daily respects to Kris, his previous brother in arms. The two had known each other, and trained together up until the brown haired male had entered into the covert operations division of the military. Espionage and spying had been his main specialties though he did not shy away from the occasional assassinations tasks. That had been over ten years ago though even if his skills did not leave him. It had been Kris who had actually taught him and gave him ideas for some of his weapons that he still used such as the hidden blade and needles that were concealed by his sleeves. Rising from his kneeling position, he smiled to the grave as if speaking to an old friend. "I'll be back tomorrow to hang out, for now I am going to go play with our love." A sly smirk on his face as he took off running around the side of the palace grounds. While he never did anything that would make the guards want to kill him, not to mention many of them had become friends to him due to his oddly optimistic attitude, they still continued to try to stop his almost daily routine in greeting the queen in the strangest ways every morning.

Today he had decided to make his entrance from the side of the castle. After silently sneaking past some of the guards patrolling the outside of the castle, he re-enforced his coat to be more resillient so as to reflect any long ranged weapons, a throwing knife to have more penetrating power, and his wire to be more durable and stronger. He then tied the wire through a hole in the bottom of the knife's hilt before spinning it over his head. As he released the knife, he let it fly up into the wall above the window to Mia's bed chambers and after giving the wire a good pull, proceeded to scale the wall. Of course, as he started to get higher up, the archers on patrol noticed him and proceeded to fire their arrows at him, only to watch them be deflected by the coat's re-enforcement. Finally reaching the window to Mia's room, he glanced through the window as he shouted a greeting to her. "GOOOOOD MORNING YOUR HIGHNES- oh." He started before noticing that she had apparently woken up late and was still getting changed. "My my... quite an excellent view if i do say so myself." He said more quietly, rubbing his chin with one hand as he nodded his head in approval. "Excellent choice in the dress, I'm sure it'll leave everyone in awe of your beaut- HEY!" He had been saying in a rather loud voice again before the queen's servant closed the drapes to cover the windows again. "Oh, just ruin my fun why don't you; gosh." He said in an almost childish antic though he certainly seemed to be having fun.

kinzy15

Dangerous Genius

User Image
ɱαциʈαʁɨα ∂цℓυɨαи

To think ten years had passed and yet Mauntaria had hardly aged, though many said she looked even more beautiful than ever before. Due to her drake blood, she hadn't matured much mentally and as such could some times act rather childish. On the other hand, she had gained more control over her magic than she had before, a truly frightening thought though considering how she was already quite over powering with just how much of her magic she could use considering her brute strength. On the other hand though, the female had become extremely popular across the land ever since ten years ago when she and her brother had "saved the world" as it was over exaggerated to be. Some even referring to the two as the "Army of Two." She had previously been harassed by perverts who were after her alluring body, but now she was practically hunted by half the men in the city. As such, it was rare to see her without her brother at her side. One of those moments though had occurred where Ria wasn't along side her brother as if attached to him in some form. To be exact, she was sitting at the fountain in town waiting for him. While I say waiting though, that didn't mean she had her guard down as she was using the wind to create a barrier around her so that no mere mortal could get within five feet of her, regardless of the direction. To keep her mind off the men nearby gawking at her she had opted to use the water in the fountain as a mirror while she fixed her hair.

Ria was well known for her temper at this point though and how she had sent those who dared touch in and any way or form without her consent into a world of pain. As such, her current actions were meant to both keep her mind calm and those annoying pests alive. Sadly, her brother wasn't fond of her suggestion of just beating up the pests or killing them straight up so she chose to listen to him. Saying that she did this because she loved him wasn't wrong in the least because it was obvious how she seemed to be completely infatuated with her sibling to a point some people might call it unhealthy. Ria didn't care though because she found that only her brother could understand and love her the way she wished to be loved. Letting out an elegant sigh, she hoped that her brother would hurry up.

Zerokun
Cassandra Sandsmark

Artemisia rolled her eyes at Volsung as she crossed her legs and poured more drink in her cup. "Well I would if I didn't already pay for our room at the inn here. I didn't want to do anything that would mean we would have to leave town which would mean wasted coin." She said as she sipped her drink, "I may have indulge a bit." She brought the cup again to her lips as Adrian took the knife from her back. She sat back in her chair relaxing her back a bit,"I'll keep that in mind, when I want a break from bring in some of your guild." She gave him a sly smile before going quiet. She listen to the two conversations, not really interested. She only showed interest when Volsung spoke of when he saved her.

She rolled her eyes a bit since that really wasn't the whole truth about the event. He played more of a part then he was telling. He rescued her when her "partner" attacked and slashed her back, thinking he could take whole prize for himself, even though Artemisia did most of the work. The cut he gave was deep and it could have been fatal if wasn't for Volsung. Artemisia looked down in her cup as her finger circled the rim of cup, the memories of it was always fresh in her mind since it was the first time she felt things normal people would feel when they faced death. She still had nightmares some nights but she never spoke about them.

A scream brought her back to this moment and her hand went to her sword as she looked to see who screamed. She stood up from her chair and listen inn keeper say his daughter was killed, she looked at Volsung as Adrian excused himself. "Should we wait here for him to come back?" She asked as she sat back down her eyes on the direction Adrian went.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff