Welcome to Gaia! ::

Getsu Boy's Wife

Bashful Explorer

User ImageSable may as well have been a part of the wall for as much as she reacted outwardly to the events unfolding around her. She was not here to be a voice in the suggested courses of action. She was only here to defend. She still knew very little about this goddess but at least the conversation between Mia and Aslan, and now Aslan and the newcomer had filled her in slightly. Sable found herself wondering if it was truly a goddess, or merely some higher level of being hopped up on its own power. Not that it mattered. She did find herself becoming irritated when the king continued to press for names from the woman as she continued to offer what appeared to be help. Not that Sable didn't know the power a name could hold. All faerie knew that names held power, even names that were not True Names. Not that it had stopped her from keeping her own True Name a secret.

She was about to speak up and tell the king to drop the silly name business when the woman induced herself, allowing that she may be referred to as Kiki. This whole time Sable had felt the tension building within the queen. So many truths revealed to her in one day. It would have been better if she had been told young, she thought. At least then one can prepare themselves for their future instead of having it crash down upon them all in one day. All in one hour as the case seemed to be here. What Sable felt for the young woman was nothing short of sympathy, an emotion she did not feel often. On one level she did not blame her for fleeing the room as it was revealed that there were more secrets kept from her. On another level, however, she knew that things seemed to be centered on Queen Mia, and as such it was best that she be kept in the presence of others who would protect her.

It was true that the girl's guard followed after her, but indeed one guard, no matter how strong, was not going to be a match for a being known as a goddess, for whether or not the being was truly divine it must have had the strength to convince mortal beings that it was. Sable gritted her teeth disapprovingly. In these short moments she had learned something she had suspected since being assigned to the king. She was not needed to protect him. It was a formality. That girl needed protecting. Unfortunately Sable's attention was more firmly caught by the prospect of the king's experiments and some secret that might help against the "goddess" which Mia was not to see. Could this secret have something more to do with the alchemy that so intrigued Sable? Would she finally be able to witness a bit of why she had volunteered to guard the king in the first place?

OOC: Just posting because I am still alive. XD

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE IMPRISONED QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

Mia heard footsteps behind her and that was an incentive to walk even faster. She wanted to be alone, far from anyone she knew. It just reminded her so many lies that's been revealed at the worst time. Maybe she could walk and walk until she met the Kingdom borders. Leave this Kingdom and never come back. Fake her own death and they'll never come looking for her. Start fresh and live happy for once. For the majority of her life, she was unhappy. Holding a hatred towards Aslan and feeling caged in the castle.. She just wants to be happy and if leaving her home was the price to pay, she'll do it.

The footsteps behind her got close and she was readying herself to sprint but a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Leave me alone!" She shoved the hand off her shoulder and turned back to see who it was. She stumbled back, making distance between Kris and her. "Kris.." Her tears welled up in her eyes. Did he know about all of this? She took another step back away from him. Kris seemed to be the only real thing she had, he wouldn't lie to her.. Would he? Just the thought of Kris lying to her made her want to cry. She tried her best to not break down, it took every once of her strength just to not snap.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adrian had walked quite a long time till he was just outside of the gates to Elsha's home, once there he spotted a familiar purple haired woman with a man. He smiled at her a slightly twisted smile it was though.... " Hello... little sister" Adrian then drew out his blade, long sword, as bits of dark energy seemed to flow from around him and the figure walked closer and closer towards Mia. " You have something inside of you Mia. Something which wants to come out. Don't worry... big brother is here to help. Let's cut you open and set it free"

Adrian smiled, his eyes seemed to have a soulless gaze about them as he then swung his sword while running up to charge and attack Mia.The young prince seemed lost, replaced only with the monster seeking the resurrection of the forgotten goddess. He was determined to kill his own sister, slice her into pieces, in hopes of freeing the goddess. That is, unless someone interfered.

Location :: the forest >>>>With :: Ignus >>>> Feeling :: Get outta my way

K4M1-kun

kinzy15

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Christopher Liching
Advancing the art of science and magic.

Kris's hand slid from Mia's shoulder as she shoved his hand off before turning around. Seeing the tears in her eyes, made him feel bad, even if he didn't fully know everything that had been disclosed. As she had stumbled over before, he moved closer to help her up off the ground as he spoke to her. "I was unaware of your blood relationship to Aslan as well as your connection to the goddess. I was aware he had experimented on himself and altered his appearance to hide his scars though. I had my suspicions but no proof so I opted to say nothing. I'm sorry Mia." He said before sensing a presence surrounded in magic approach them. A magic he had sensed pulse out earlier. Before Mia could react, Kris had closed the gap between her and him and pulled Mia behind himself as Adrian began to speak to them. His tone and manner of speaking wasn't normal. Not only that, Kris could see that which no one else could see, the strings of magic that was the goddess's magic. "You are not Prince Adrian. Release him at once or I will force you out."

Without looking to Mia, he spoke to her in a gentle tone. "Please go back inside, I'll be fine." With that he gave her a gentle push towards the building before drawing out one of the long swords and used it to parry Adrian's sword. As the two blades locked, Kris thrust his gauntlet encased hand towards the prince, grabbing ahold of what seemed to be just the air before Adrian before closing into a fist which he would aim to slam into the boy's chest. What he had grabbed though was one of the magic strings which he assumed was controlling the male. Whether his fist hit Adrian or not, he would pull back soon after impact and snap the string of magic and prepare for Adrian's next move.

Inventions:
Ganrich tab
Fuair iiii tab

Dangerous Genius

User Image
ɱαциʈαʁɨα ∂цℓυɨαи

As Garret replied in agreement, his sister tilted her head to the side when he said he felt something was off when they had accepted the mission. "No, I was talking about now. Regardless, Onii-sama, we should probably check it out." She had said as she started to move forward more quickly, holding his hand tightly as she did so. She listened to him as she briskly moved forward, ignoring the animals fleeing in the opposite direction as they moved. When he spoke up, she slowed her pace so she could listen to him more easily. "A... goddess? Probably just someone strong because they were a half-breed and people just were overtaken by their appearance and strength." She said, mainly because of how much people called her a devil, demon, or daughter of Satan for her brute strength and "deadly" beauty as some described her. Maybe if she didn't have her lack of emotional controls she'd have been called an angel or goddess by others, however she wasn't bothered by it since those people's opinions didn't matter, only her brother's.

She said nothing more though and merely picked up her pace again. As they breached the edge of the forest, she spotted two men starting to fight, however she locked onto the younger one as he matched the description of the prince in most regards. Having found her target, she released her brother's hand and rushed forward at inhuman speed as the wind not only provided no resistance but also pushed her forward as if she was in a vacuum. Without even drawing a sword, she threw a fist at the boy's head as if she aimed to cleave it off with her bare hand as she didn't slow down the least bit as she closed in on him. She aimed to finish the fight before it even had a chance to start.

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

"I seen him clear the deck of a Cordalian vessel all by himself like it were nothin', fighting like the devil, dressed as a man."

Garret Dulvian
+The Captain of the Invictus+

Garret shrugged and listened as she said that they could have been exaggerating, "Aye. That may be true. They are only stories, after all. Regardless, the tales did speak of her as unmerciful." He grew silent once more as she clutched his hand tightly again as they suddenly heard two male voices speaking with one another. As soon as they saw the men, a fight had already broken out and Garret was easily able to spot the prince, "There he..." Before he could whisper it, his sister was already propelling herself towards the prince with a punch to the head. This caused the pirate to cuss to himself before following after her at a much slower pace with a slight swagger in his step, "Hello mate. I believe that bounty belongs to us. Now, prince, why don't you surrender peacefully before my dear sister takes out by force."

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... deserves what he gets."

K4M1-kun

Blessed Cultist

User Image

█████████████████████7D0M I A ..A N N .. P R E S C O T T♡

███████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXx❝THE IMPRISONED QUEEN OF CORDALE❞

Mia wasn't sure what to feel at this point, Kris wasn't hiding anything from her. Surely, he wouldn't do such things. She just wanted to continue walking, walk until all the frustration had flown away. She had opened her mouth to speak but she was quickly interrupted by her brother's voice. Her head whipped back to meet eyes with her brother but he looked like her brother, a little older than before but something about him was different. "Adrian.. What are you.." She couldn't even finish the sentence, he was already charging at her with his sword and Kris stepped in front of her. The poor Queen was glued to her spot. She had just reunited with her brother but her brother wasn't here to reunite. He was here to kill her. She stumbled back at the slight push, she didn't want to return to the manor not did she want to run. She stayed put, almost as if she was paralyzed and forced to watch this fight.

Before she knew it, a girl came running in and punched Adrian right in the head. "Bounty..?" She turned to the newly arrived male, "You will not touch him!" She quickly narrowed her eyes towards the two that had just arrived. "He is my brother, it doesn't matter if he isn't him.. It doesn't matter that he's trying to kill me.. He is still my brother and no harm will come to him." She wasn't worried about her brother killing her, maybe it'll be easier than running and also, she had Kris by her side. Hell, she just saw her brother for the first time in five years! She wasn't going to let him go like that, even if he is crazy.

She was beginning to think if she was crazy. She probably was going crazy. After what she's been through for years and what just happened at the house, she wouldn't be surprised if her sanity had slipped a little.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

It took Ignus a while to wake up but soon discovered that he was being carried by some very burly giant of a man. Groaning, Ignus made a movement that ultimately caused his body to free itself from the man's grasp, colliding with the ground with a groan of pain. Dispelling the armor, the man forced himself to stand up and leaned on his sword like a cane. He stared at the man in question for a moment before speaking, "Who...are you? The prince...Where did he go? I have to...stop him...Stop the goddess from...killing the queen..." Limping past the male, Ignus started to head in the general direction that Adrian was going as he ignored the giant man who had been carrying him just a moment ago. He needed to stay focused on the task at hand and there was little time waste. His injuries would most likely heal by themselves in due time but it wouldn't matter if the possessed Adrian succeeded in sacrificing Mia.

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aslan Ricardo Mariso

" All life is an experiment. The more experiments the better. "

Aslan paused towards the young pink haired woman... " It's beneath this very manor... though Elsha doesn't know about it her family and the royal family have been allies for ages. " Aslan then felt it, Adrian was close by he looked over at Sable and nodded. " I need you to come with us and assure that we remain undisturbed as we go down into the basement." Walking out of the room and towards the basement, once inside there was a large door with symbols of the old gods engraved in it. There were also bodies inside the walls and floor, the bodies of the ancient kings.

" The forgotten goddess is part of my families bloodline hence almost all of her descendants have some part of her power flowing in them. Those descendants are here, the graveyard at the castle is a hoax. They are next to gates of the old gods, the guardians of the gate so to speak. Their power can at least help us seal off this area and create a barrier. If the forgotten goddess should awaken she will not be able to leave the area unless she was to slay me." Aslan then clasped his hands together and started chanting an old spell... it would take a while before he finished. He only hoped that his new found ally and Sable would be able to hold off any would be attackers.

Anna Lux

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Marilyn Hindsight

Mimi was quiet for few seconds, it seemed like Iggy would be okay... but now she was embarrassed that he saw her in this disgusting form. As he seemed to ask about Adrian and the queen the giant man lifted up an arm pointing it in the direction where they were, but sighed as he seemed ignored. Who the hell was he to ignore her?! Damn it to hell! The giant man snorted and quickly picked up Iggy and started running towards where Adrian was, like a giant boulder across the landscape he was going incredibly fast, especially for someone his size.

Seeing Adrian being confronted by a bunch of individuals, the only ones she recognized were Kris and Mia, the fat man then placed Iggy on the ground near him before jumping up in the air and landing right on top of Adrian, sitting on him.
"Banzai!"Crushing the poor prince under layers of flab and fat before performing her ultimate move in this body..... farting on top Adrian! Poor Adrian nearly fainted under the immense pressure and massive stink of the attack.

Adrian screamed out in horrible pain before using dark energy to push the fat man off and then summoned demonic minions to do his bidding. About a hundred tiny demons started attacking the pirates, Mimi, Kris, Ignus, and pretty much anyone around. He glared towards Mia... " I've missed you... little sister."

kinzy15

Zerokyon

K4M1-kun

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
☆═━┈ ѮLShA AINEBRIDGE ┈━═✯

Elsha watched as Kiki made her way into the study which Aslan and Mia were shut in discussing things in private. She herself remained outside the door knowing that if Aslan needed anything he would give her a call, that and he had his own personal guard in tow as well as Mia’s guard. Although she didn’t think the young woman, at least she looked young, was here to cause any harm. It wasn’t long though when Elsha started to hear raised voices through the door although she couldn’t make out what was being said she knew the voice belonged to Mia. Whatever they are talking about in there has really upset Mia, she thought to herself.

Moments later she watched as Mia came out, all too quickly, with a look that showed that she wanted to escape. Elsha almost made a move to stop her but decided against it unaware of the true danger that Mia was in. She watched as Mia’s guard came out after her following her, if anything he would protect her and with his life even, it was easy for Elsha to see that. Elsha also had another idea which she then looked down at Shadow and then in the direction of Mia an unspoken request between them. She watched as he nodded his head in understanding and then took off to follow the pair. At least he was another form of protection for her, one with wings.

With Shadow gone leaving her alone outside the study she continued to await Aslan’s move. When he did Kiki and Sable, both not having been fully introduce, were following Aslan. Elsha wasn’t given any instruction but with the face she saw Aslan have, one of seriousness and importance, she hung back watching him make his way to the basement of her home. The basement was a room she was never allowed to enter and never did even after her father had passed; it was like it was never even there to her. Still following the rule set on her as a kid she yelled back to the trio, “if you need me call me and I’ll be there to help.” With that she excused herself and went to go check to make sure the guards were doing what they should be and that the building was well protected.

Adventuring Bookworm

16,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
≎≎≎≎ ϨHADOW AINEBRIDGE ≎≎≎≎

ϟ Shadow waited there with Elsha just outside the study fidgeting around, still wary thought of the female who went in to talk with Aslan. He knew what he needed to do if there was any trouble but wasn’t sure when the trouble would take place. He knew though that something was up something in the air around the others threw him onto that. His gaze ended up following Mia as she ran out of the room her guard entering his view behind her. Not saying or doing anything an instinct in him was saying to follow but he stayed put. He wouldn’t move unless Elsha told him, he did look up at her though to see what she would do.

The moment he looked up is when their eyes met, her eyes then indicating for him to follow and protect Mia. He nodded at Elsha understanding that he had the go ahead to change if he needed to. He didn’t need any second thoughts, and he was off running to catch up to the two. It didn’t take him long even though he did have short legs in this form, though he did stay back out of ear shot, at least he hoped he did. He followed them both right out of the castle onto the grounds outside the gate. Kris, Mia’s guard, seemed to have gotten her to stop so he took the chance to hid behind a tree.

In the midst of the two’s conversation Shadow felt his body tense up feeling a great power coming up to Mia and Kris, even his human hair was standing on edge. At least I’m not the only one that senses it; he thought to himself seeing Kris pull Mia behind him to protect her. He stayed back for now; he would jump in if he needed to not wanting to jump in to soon though he felt he would need to at some point, nothing scared him like the male that was now entering his view. Not minute’s later two new people came up complaining that this was there bounty or something of the likes, which seemed to have only upset Mia more buy having her jump out from behind her guard protecting the male that Shadow knew she needed to get away from.

He was about to jump out and literally sweep her off her feet when another being with power he felt that was similar to the pink haired female, jump in carrying a rather large load and land on top of Adrain smashing him. The fat male then proceeded to let loose something that even bothered his nose from where he was onto Adrian. Shadows hopes were abated when the large man was flung off by a dark power sending him flying hearing the screams come from Adrian. Another thing was the flock of demons that the boy summoned that had Shadow in a panic, one reason because some where coming right for him.

User Image
Jumping into action he took off running, still in his human form but faster than a normal human, his goal, Mia. Running to her, dodging demons when he could and zapping any demons that got too near with his lightening all while he was preparing his body for a quick rapid change, his eyes glowing an amber color. When he got to Mia his body was ready for the full change which would happen in a burst. Reaching her, he went up between her legs looked up to her face and briefly said, “Hold on,” ignoring Adrian’s remark about his little sister. He then jumped up flinging himself and Mia with his back strength into the air. Once in the air he took on his full change, what would seem as an explosion of skin would reveal his griffon form, Mia sitting on his back and Shadow trying with all his might to increase the distance between her and Adrian, knowing somehow that he needed to, hoping he could get away to the spot he and Elsha set up in case things like this ever happened.

ooc: if I need to change anything let me know and I will do so
≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿⊀ ⊁

Demonic Warrior

11,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
= Ignus Hanrei =
The Black Knight

"You shouldn't get too close to me. My heart is corrupted by darkness…"

Before Ignus could say a word, the man suddenly lifted him off the ground and some quickly bulldozed to where the prince was, something was a surprise considering the man's size. And as soon as he placed the ex-knight on the ground, he then body slammed the prince like a pancake, if it wasn't for Adrian's powers. Ignus was at a loss for words at the moment until the prince suddenly summoned some imps to help him against the group. Despite still being injured, the ex-knight held his sword in stance and breathed evenly as he stared at the prince, "Adrian...or whoever you are at the moment, I won't let you do as you please to Lady Mia." He quickly slashed his sword as a wave of darkness dispatched a few of imps, then stepped forward with a slight stagger and killed another imp that tried to attack him from the side, "Mia...I may no longer be a knight of Cordale...but I will protect you as well all the same. This man before you...isn't your brother right now..."

"I must atone for my sins…"

Cassandra Sandsmark

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Looks can be deceiving...

Kishiki Naosei tab

...The same goes for seeing the future. tab

tab As Aslan explained about something being beneath the mansion they were in, the pink haired woman merely nodded her head. How lucky of them to be here at the time of this incident. Alas, this was merely how fate was to play out, there were no such things as coincidence. Sensing Adrian outside, the pink haired female glanced in the possessed male's direction, even if she couldn't see him. Subconsciously though she trailed a finger over the butt of the sword that stuck out of her satchel. She herself couldn't take the weapon to battle as she couldn't wield it properly. Hearing Aslan request her to come with them though, she turned back to the male and nodded before following his lead. As the one female who had previous brought the child with her seemed to stop following them, Kiki paused a moment and carefully pulled out the sword, handing it to Elsha so that the blade pointed to herself so that the woman wouldn't feel threatened. "Give this to the best swordsman outside, it should help free Adrian of his binds if he is hit." Once Elsha took the sword, she would turn and head into the basement with the other two.

As she came closer to the bottom of the stairs, she could already start feeling the faint power of the goddess. Arriving at the bottom, she listened to the man's explanation, quietly thankful that she had at least removed the goddess's name from humanity's history. Only she knew the name and it was a secret she would never share. It was quite an intricate manner to create this kind of defense against the goddess, though at the same time, it was a terribly weak defense against the goddess with a flaw such as killing the caster who was inside with the Goddess. Never the less, she mentally applauded humanity's ingenuity. "I'll see what I can do." She replied, turning herself a bit as she felt Adrian's position out using the power of the goddess he wielded. She didn't care for anything else as anything he summoned was nothing more than just a distraction to her.

Your own actions my just be what causes the fate you see.

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Christopher Liching
Advancing the art of science and magic.

As he awaited a possibly counter attack from Adrian, the male shuffled backwards a step quickly as he saw a woman rush for Adrian. Of course, his action was done such that he didn't give away that he noticed the woman. As she proceeded to take on Adrian her companion approached and said that the bounty on the prince was theirs. Kris though said nothing but didn't ignore the other man as he and his sister were potential enemies. As such, he moved back towards Mia who still hadn't moved. Before he could tell her to run again though, she yelled at the man that he wouldn't touch Adrian and that it didn't matter if he was there to kill her. As the sight in the corner of his eyes though, Kris quickly turned back to see something flying before it crashed on Adrian and an almost visible cloud of gas erupted beneath him. Wondering if that had been the end of Adrian, the answer soon came as the apparent man was thrown aside like a bolder.

Soon after words, demons began to come forth from various portals, quickly gathering in number. As this was happening, he spotted the boy from earlier rushing towards Mia and himself. He briefly wondered why the child would be out here till he saw him cast lightning spells and it was evident he wasn't just a mere child. Turning back to the demons, he unsheathed his second long sword and let the swords appear to fall to pieces before swinging the blades out, the pieces flying up off the ground as if they were chained together and slashing at the demons. Having cleared the demons closest to himself and Mia, he had cleared the way for the boy to escape with Mia. As the two took to the sky, Kris's blades smote down any demons that tried to take after them. "I'm sorry for cutting the reunion short." He said, taking the blame upon himself as he twirled the hilts in his hands and the blades spun around him like a cyclone, cutting up any demons that approached as she awaited to see what the others present would do. Who would they fight? Where did their allegiances lie?

Inventions:
Ganrich tab
Fuair iiii tab

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out