Welcome to Gaia! ::

"If you want you can have my shoulder." She moved closer to him and still putting pressure against the wound.

Fluffy Fox

"Personally, I'd... like to take the... whole arm." Smiling at his joke, he accept the support, leaning against her. They'd gotten into the city, getting bewildered looks from the guard and random passerbys. Least they had the common sense to not get in the way. "When... when we get back... I'm going to bed... and I'm not getting up for a while..." Which might not be by choice, all things considered. He wasn't suffering as much as a full daotian would, but it was still quite bad for him.
"Alright, I will be in the cellar exploring like I usually do." She laughed but then put her hand back to her neck. "Are there any bandages in there?" She questioned before he left.

Fluffy Fox

Once they arrived back at the Emporium, Vaalence was sounding like he'd run for miles. "You... you do that..." Vektor's question stopped him before he rounded the corner to head to his room. "i don't have... bandages down there, but I... do have a potion. It's the teal one.
it'll heal... minor wounds... and make you sexually attracted to... fire, but I still haven't worked that... out yet.'
With that he heads into his room before tearing off his gear and clothes before climbing into bed and passing out.
She did like she said and drank the potion.
Afterwards she went into a shady corner and fell asleep in the shadows.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Rosalind Brule

Rosalind watched closely as Edan flipped back out of range. Cutting it a little close there. She thought and then studied his movements. Being thrown into many fights taught her to study her opponents, especially since it had kept her alive through the many fights that happened before having her kids. Watching as he rushed her, she paid close attention and saw that he was going for her left again but also seeming to go for right side too. Using her sword she used it block the movement and hopefully not cause too much damage.

Stevenlx

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Damion Brule

"Well it is good for you to be greedy at points. Just don't get so needy and greedy that it affects both of our lives." Damion said as he smiled and watched her cheeks grow pink. "Well at points when we are alone and not going to be disturbed we can let our instincts carry us away." he said as he smiled coyly at her, continuing walking towards the Guild. "Yes, maybe Angel will be around and she can go test out her new staff." He said as he walked up the steps letting Jinx open the doors for him. He walked inside with the items and looked around noticing that the Guild must have been closed for the day.

Hawaiian_dancer

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Jinx
User Image
wearing:
User Image

A.K.A. ~ The White Fox./ Katsumi
Katsumi was happy at he idea of more attention. When angle new staff was bought up she then said. ''Well I will be happy to see the look on her face when she test out her new staff. Katsumi then walk though the door in to the guild after Damion to find it empty. she then change back to Jinx. the ''Guild was not closed to day. she then sniffed the air and picked up an unfamiliar sent. ''It looks like the guild has a guest.''Well it not for us so lets find angle.
WeirdRoseBud

Fluffy Fox

Edan pulls back a little as his feign was stopped. He should have known simple tricks were beyond her. Easing back a little, he begins to circle his opponent slowly, looking for a c***k in her defense. He was impressed with how much more disciplined she was now. Nineteen years did make a difference it seemed. Having trained Aideen up, he'd had to take it easy on her, as she'd been far more cocky then he, without the powers he'd had to back it up. Only within the last few months had she reached his old level, but his own prowess had waned some. Getting an idea, he steps in within range and swings full force at her weapon hand, hoping the force would disarm her outright.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence didn't know how long he was out for. His dreams were strange, filled with things not even his mind was capable of thinking up, while his physical body suffered through the light's poison. For those in the shop, they could occasionally hear a whimper from his room. This lasted for some time, until he was brought to the edge of consciousness by the wound suddenly growing cold, and the feeling slowly spread until he was engulfed. That roused him completely, and he checked the wound to find it closed, a small silver scar marking where it had been. "Ugh... nope. Not keeping you." Since the light was gone, he reopens the scar before healing it, both with his magic, which prevented the wound from scarring again. Climbing out of bed he noticed his shirt was ruined and gets to repairing that before dressing and heading out. He needed some fresh air. Stepping outside the shop, he noted the sun was still up, but was on it's way down. He'd slept most of the day away already it seemed.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

"Are we there yet?" Came a quiet voice, that sounded exhausted, but at least not whiny. "Just about, I think. If this map's to be believed. Come on now, Cerelia, it hasn't even been that long of a journey. Chin up! The travelling is only miserable if you make it so!" A hearty laugh came from the elf, rolling up the map and tucking it into her waist. The two were quite a pair, and more than once they had received looks from curious stranger. With the tall, dark skinned elf leading the way, and the homely girl puttering behind her, they definitely looked as if they belonged with different groups. "Oh, I know. But it's much harder for me. You are strong, and very used to being active. I'd still be sitting in my garden, had you not talked me into all of this nonsense." However the other woman had managed to convince Cerelia was beyond her. "Well, what about a little song?" The other woman offered, glancing over her shoulder with a grin. "Oh, yes that would be nice." The girl agreed, and so she sang. If she was alone, or with Sphalerite somewhere private, her voice was big and strong, and she could hit the highest and loudest of notes. Definitely showy. But even though no one else was around, she still didn't feel like singing like that. So it was a soft, melodic tune that she held, which helped lift her spirits as they walked along. Had she known they were just outside of the city, however, she probably wouldn't have been singing.
Vektor was still sound asleep, moving a bit every so often.
Her dreams were finally calm. (( Morning. xD))

Shirtless Shapeshifter

As theydrew closer to town, the singing quieted, until it stopped altogether. And the further they walked into it, the closer Cerelia became to Sphalerite. She hated to new cities. Even new villages. It was just too much for the timid girl. But Sphalerite loved it. There was always something new to see, eat, smell, and do. But she tried to take it easy, for Cerelia's sake. "Oh my." Cerelia commented quietly. Well, at least it was a pretty city. She was quite done with dirty, shady cities. But this certainly wasn't like that. "Welcome to Haven." Sphalerite responded, smiling as she gazed around. "We'll find an inn shortly. But first, I want to look around." Cerelia didn't protest as the elf pulled her along. She made her stop in a floral shop, which was only exciting to the nature elemental. There were exotic plants and flowers, and in exchange for healing a sick flower patch, Cerelia was given a beautiful pink flower, which Sphalerite tucked into the girl's hair. Then they were back on their way, dipping in to a small bistro for dinner briefly for a snack, a tailor's where Sphalerite bought Cerelia a new dress, and finally, the wanderings brought them to a magic shop. "Vaalence's Emporium of Magic." The sign was large, floating above the building. In the fading sun, it was easy to see how brightly illuminated it was. "Impressive. But do you think they'll have anything earth-based? Probably not. It doesn't seem to be very common in these parts." Still holding Cerelia's hand, Sphalerite opened the door and walked in, inspecting the inside. Cerelia remained pressed close to her friend's side, green eyes wide with wonder as they looked around. Maybe they'd find something nature-based, too. She wasn't very skilled with her magic, but she'd like to be.

Fluffy Fox

Vaalence had been loitering nearby when two women walked up to the shop and talked amongst themselves. Earth magic? That was oddly vague. That could mean any number of thing, being as earth usually also meant nature. As the duo walked into the sop, they were greeted by a glare from Lucia, who was manning the shop. The 'shop' looked more like it had been a living room, refitted to serve as the shop. There were various weapons and armor on racks, alchemic reagents stores in jars all over and runes laid out on a table with signs explaining what they did when activated. Lastly, there was a whole corner dedicated to his herbology hobby, with multitudes of herbs grows and being sold. They were mostly exotic to Haven, having been brought from Alekia and imported from elsewhere. The young fox demon follows the women in, and clears his throat. "Good evening, and welcome to my Emporium of Magic~. Is there anything you two la- uh..." Now that he could get a good look at them, he noted the shorter girl was pretty cute, while her elven companion was very... pretty. Clearing his throat away to try to hide the blush that had worked it's way onto his face, he quickly moves to check on his wares. "Um... sorry. Is there anything I can help you two with?"

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Sphalerite paid no attention to the door opening behind them, though Cerelia stole a shy glance over her shoulder. As the fox demon approached, she turned quickly around, letting her attention settle on the herbs across the room. But as he met up with the pair, her glance dropped to her feet. Sphalerite did all of the talking. She didn't bother hiding the knowing smirk. "Perhaps. My friend and I have just arrived to the city, and have just been meandering through. I noticed your shop here, and am just wondering if you have anything in the way of earthen magic. That is to say, as in the earth beneath our feet. I work in the field of dirt. If it's a mineral, I'm diggin it. But I'm always looking for ways to expand my magic. My friend here is aligned with nature. She's looking for new spells to learn, as well, if you've got any scrolls or books." Cerelia wanted to go look at the herbs, as one of them looked familiar, that she grew in her garden. But she was to shy to speak up and say so, though this boy looked nice. She'd stolen a small smile at his blush. She'd known it was for Sphalerite. All of the men grew bashful around the dark skinned elf. Cerelia didn't mind. It meant the attention was off of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff