Welcome to Gaia! ::

Breathe Disaster generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
                                Shaking insanely, Calla growled and tried to act defense towards the intruder. Damian was no one of her pack, or of Cheveyo’s and that worried her a little. She watched his reaction change when he looked her over. She was a mess and she probably thought she was harmless. She hated being omega as her warrior side could never show. She glared at him and snorted as if he was pathetic, but her attitude changed when he told her to relax. She straightened up a little and flicked her ears forward. He wasn’t going to hurt her.. she could tell. “This is Bane territory.. correct.” She sighed softly and loked away for a moment. “My name is Calla.. and if you are at all planning on joining Bane.. I should probably leave you. I’d ruin your reputation..” She looked away for a moment, her tail staying all the way under her. It was obvious her rank in the pack, any wolf – loner or not could pick that out. She glared towards the male but her head turned at the sound of a howl. She gulped slightly and started at him for a moment. This was the first time in a long time that a male other then Xavier talked to her nicely. “That’s my Alpha calling. If your just walking through, be careful. Adam tends to be aggressive on full moons.. but if you wish to join come back in human.. it’d make a better impression. I hope to see you around again Damian..” She sighed softly and then turned trotting off, not caring that she just turned her back to a total stranger.

She moved towards the scent of her pack, but froze as it mingle with Cheveyo. What was going on? She blinked for a moment and peeked through the bushes. It seemed that the packs were fighting. Oh no, what happened? She didn’t know and she hoped she wasn’t going to get in trouble. She slinked her way around the bushes, looking for a spot to hide. She was in no state to fight one of the well built Cheveyo wolves. Maybe she could pick out an elder? And fight off them? She didn’t have a clue. She pinned her ears back and continued to move around until she almost ran straight into Zahra. She snarled loud, knowing exactly who this was. She had studied everyone in this pack. She backed up and snarled loud. “What do I have here? A b*****d and Peppers little rat? This is funny. Hows daddy Zahra… or should I say.. your adoptive father. Has he left you too yet?” she chuckled darkly and for once in a long time her tail flipped up. Her thoughts of her rank disappeared for a now. She was one on one with the enemy. “Oh how my alpha would love me if I got Peppers little sister!” she chuckled and snapped her fangs towards the smaller pup. Her eyes turned towards Zahra’s in a challenging way. Oh she was ready to fight. In an instantly her paws left the ground and she wrapped her jaws around Zahra’s back paw. She bite down but her body slid against the ground and she was quick to let go. She didn’t have the proper footing and her body already started to ache. She hoped this Novie wouldn’t put up a hell of a fight.

OOC: Rolling against Zahra - Calla was trained as a warrior before becoming OMEGA. Stated in her BIO.

User Image

Mistress Rawrr generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image

_______________________________________________________ LAYOUT INSPIRATION CREDIT: TUBERCULAR SKIES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                The guardian was just sitting there off to the side when she heard her twin's paws on the earth, he thought he was quick and maybe he was, but she was trained for this. She braced her body for the impact and she got it. Her body was shoved back, but her kept herself on her paws, she twisted her body and kept on her paws. She smiled darkly at the black wolf, that was her twin brother, It will teach the weaker pack where they stand, and that they would give into the powerful pack. she snapped at her twin, her tail lifted high in dominance and then curled above her back, her head was down as her hackles were up sharply.

Stephanie was sure that Dylan would be coming for her, she really didn't care, she doubted that anyone else would have taken her on, she was the guardian and was suppose to be at a higher level, but of course after her fight with Valkyrie she wasn't sure how this would turn out, the gamma and guardian seemed to be equally decent at fighting but she had not fought with her brother for quite some years so he could have been a wonderful fighter and even though he was a hunter, he could be better, then she. She needed to start training some more, once this whole little war was finished she was going to do just that. Train more and more, until she made her goddess happy and proud of her. Her icy hues locked on her brother's golden ones and she smiled darkly.

Without saying another word she took off toward her brother, her large, heavy paws landed almost soundlessly on the earth, she was a large wolf, but she had been trained to move quietly. Stephanie lunged at him, her fangs exposed and she was ready to claw at him. The guardian watched as her brother twisted out of the way and she huffed as she landed, the female moved to the left creating a circle. Stephanie was not getting a little upset that she had, had a single blow and when she knew she was better then her brother at fighting he landed a bigger blow to the female then he did toward her. Her icy eyes narrowed but she took a deep breath, and forced herself to relax. She needed to get her head back into the game. Well looks like the guardian's brother has finally made something of himself, but yet you will always be the guardian's twin brother.
                                Stephanie had broken her non-speaking fighting, but she thought she wanted to just piss off her brother.

SCREAMINGinternalVOICE: - ^ - I am annoyed now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Breathe Disaster generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image
                                      Anger was building by the second. Adam didn’t know why he was so angry, but it was there. He was overwhelmed by it and was starting to regret marching into Cheveyo. His ego was too big to back out of the fight now though. He didn’t want Bane to be labeled as ‘weak’. When he shouted out at his pack it seemed others too that into action. Val went after Pepper and others slowly started to fight. Now he was hoping that they would cause some damage to the pack, and come out with little injuries. As his eyes turned back towards his own fight it was just in time to see Osiris lunge towards him. Adam moved towards the side and snapped out at the brute, hoping to get the brutes neck. When he did so Osiris was quick to avoid his hit as well. They were playing a game of hit and miss. It was going to drag out, but Adam wasn’t going to give up so easily.

Adam glared at the brute but his ears perked towards the sounds coming from Val and Pepper. He snarled towards Pepper and her remarks. “Watch your mouth, Val might rip you apart Pepper” He chuckled and stared at the two faes who where fairly close by. He wondered how Osiris would react to such a large fae of Bane fighting his new lover. If only Adam knew his reaction would be greater due to the fact that Val was his sister. Not even Adam knew of the relation between the two irish wolves. He never asked Val about her past and he would let her explain when she was ready. He watched the faes and he growled darkly and chuckled hoping to distract Pepper a little. He quickly turned his attention back to Osiris. “Isn’t it cute, two faes fighting for us?” He growled and stepped forward, snapping out at the brute. Spit flew and hit the brute as well. He chuckled and his tail wagged slightly.

OutOfCharacter:Thankyou Stephy for the wonderful layout ! <3
                                      talk2hand
                                      Rolling towards 'O'
                                      GAWDZ A LOSER.

Saebel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image

I'm going to walk away from this ↷ ↷ ↷
                                                  ________And let it die than let it last
                                                  ______________________Y O U R ' R E____P U S H I N G____M E
                                                  ___________Telling me to change↻my soul
                                                  And I'm gonna leave your body black and blue now

User Image
                                  naked/wolf form | challenging Stephanie

Val expected the young Cheveyo alpha female to reject the gamma's advice. She was only but a child, after all. She was too naive and innocent to see what Osiris really was... all she saw was the hot body and pretty face that was Val's brother. She was lovestruck, and couldn't care less about the safety of her pack, it seemed. All that mattered to her was having an attractive mate like Osiris. It was disgusting, to see a leader put herself before her pack in such a way. She had doomed a pack with her selfishness!

The warrior easily dodged the young fae's pathetic attack. After skirting to the side, Valkyrie twisted her body around and snapped her jaws down on the side of Pepper's shoulder. It was a decent hit, that left Val's mouth and muzzle coated with blood by the time she was forced to release. Pepper was small and quick, but didn't have the training and experience that Valkyrie had. The gamma was confident that she had this duel in the bag.

"Ignorant child." Val snorted in dismay, and then began to talk in a hushed tone. "Ya ask who I am? I am Osiris' twin sista, Valkyrie. If anyone knows da true Osiris, it's me, his own flesh an' blood. I've been with 'im since da second he was born, seen 'im grow into da d**k dat he is. I always got da worst of his tempa. I was always da one gettin' punished. He'd lash out at me and yell for no reason, get mad for things that weren't even mah fault. Has he done dat to you, or anyone close to him? Yell at dem and get overly angreh, for little ta no reason? I'm sure he has. Dat's how he treats his family." And Val was pretty confident that the brute's temper had to have flared up, especially during the full moon.

She paused, to tilt her head at the fae. "Has he talked about me? Hm? I didn't tink so." She shook her head. "Just anotha way da brute is tryin' ta cova up his terrible past. I bet dis is da first time ya've ever heard about his real past, isn't it? He's full of lies, dat brute." She scoffed in dismay.

She began to circle Pepper once again. "It's ratha naive of ya ta not consida a person's past when it comes ta deir present... Da past is what determines who we are. And Osiris' past tells 'im as da careless, terrible man dat he always will be. Dere's no changing him, dere's no 'redemption' for a murderer who put his 'ole pack ta a violent death. Has he ever apologized ta me for treatin' me da way he did? No. Has he ever owned up ta killing our pack? No. Why? Because he doesn't regret it. He hasn't changed at all, contrary ta what ya believe." Every word that Val spoke became more and more passionate. She had been saving up all of this for a long time, in the hopes that someday she would be able to plant the seeds of doubt into whatever fae he had swindled into mating with him.

"Do ya really tink he loves you? Do ya really tink he would want ta be ya mate, if ya weren't an alpha? Ya nothing but a child, Pepper. A man his age would much ratha have someone more... mature. Experienced. Developed. No adult wants ta get in bed with someone still roughing it out in highschool. That's just embarrassin'." She wrinkled her muzzle in disgust. "Da only reason he's interested in ya is because ya are da alpha. He jus' wants da powa. I'm sorry dear, but dat's da truth." She appeared to be genuinely sad for Pepper, with her ears folding to the side and her maw frowning.

"He's a cruel man, ta drag ya along and make ya tink dat ya've found someone perfect. It's sad dat you 'ave fallen for his trap and 'ave got to tinking dat he actually loves you... I truly am sorry. But, not all is lost. It's not too late ta change tings for da better." She stopped circling Pepper and stopped in front of the black fae, giving her a thoughtful look. "Confront him. Ask him about his past, see how much he will tell ya. I'll bet my own tail he'll play it out ta make himself da victim... he'll lie. Dat's all he's good for. And when ya hear him lie with ya own ears, ya'll know what do to"

_______________I'M A BADASS .and.you.don't.want.to.clash.
            ____________________Because your mouth is writing ✔'s
            __________that your face can't cash

Penny for your thoughts? My first hit!
Valkyrie sure has a lot to say.
I kinda picture these two being a bit too far away for that blasted Osiris to hear them. So he can't know what Val's plotting. DD<

gawdz0rz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

___I used to ( RULE ) the world
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD
Now in the morning I sleep alone ◄► Sweep the streets that I used to own
_____________I____USED____TO____ROLL____THE____DICE
______Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing ↷ ↷
____"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
___One minute I held the key
________________________Next, the walls were closed on me
____And I discovered that my castles stand upon
PILLARS OF SALT______AND______PILLARS OF SAND
For some reason I can't explain
__________Once you know there was never -- ( never ) an honest word
_____and____that____was____when____i____ruled____the____world

I'm in Cheveyo forest
I'm with everyone
gawdz0rz says Blergh.

User Image

Osiris was unaware of what was going on between Pepper and Valkyrie. Hell, he didn't even know the two females were fighting until Adam pointed it out. Osiris hadn't turned his eyes away from the enemy, even as he taunted Pepper. Yet, once the Bane alpha said that Val would rip Pepper apart, it finally tore Osiris' gaze. Pale eyes turned over to the bane gamma, seeing her tear right into Pepper's shoulder. A part of him wanted to sprint in their direction and take out his sister, just out of spite and hate for her - but he knew better than that. If Osiris took on his sister, it would leave Pepper to take on Adam, and that surely wasn't fair. Hell, pairing her against the bane gamma wasn't really fair, either, because Pepper was much smaller and weaker. However, he had faith in her fighting skills... he only hoped she would use them to the best of her ability.

Growling, the newly-appointed alpha lunged at Adam, snapping his teeth and snarling to try and land a hit, but instead missed. Now, it was just a game of lunge and miss between the two of them. Surely, that was no fun. It would get them no where. No... Osiris needed to step up his game. He needed to put this young cub in his place, and show him who was a true fighter; a true leader. The next time he would attack, he would surely do that.

"Yeh thenk too highly of yer guhl, youngcub. Ef anyone knows Valkyrie th' best, et'd be her twin brotha. Don't put yer faith into a backstabbin', traitorous betch. She'll do yeh jus' as she did me. An' thenk, I'm all thuh family she's got, an' she stell turned on me. Yer nothin' more tuh her than a piece'a meat that she will devour." Snarling, Osiris snapped his maw at Adam, though it was from afar, and more only for show. A growl bellowed deep in his chest, and talking about his sister only made it worse. Oh, how he despised her... how he wanted to just tear her apart.

User Image

Silent_Priest generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

Timid Saint

User Image

User Image

-----

Muscles coiled tight and hackles raised high, Keith stayed pressed up along Whinry’s flank defensively, his glacier blue eyes alight with a flame of an ancient wild that made them seem to glow hauntingly. He kept track of not only the Cheveyo wolves, but his pack members as well, keeping track of those that were fighting and sustaining injuries from aforementioned fights. The stench of fresh blood started to permeate the air and the old wolf turned his gaze to his Alpha and saw the deep crimson blood drip down his face from the gash delivered by the Cheveyo’s Alpha Male. The defending pack had drawn first blood.

Adam’s snarled order to fight chilled him to the core If it had not been the full moon and the wolf in him not in such fierce control of his action, Keith would have demanded answers from the young Alpha, even if it was in the middle of a fight and ended with him being Branded, or worse, stripped of his rank entirely and labeled an Omega; The young males crazed determination frightened him and it made him fear that it would lead to someone of their pack being so gravely injured that they were pushed into the veil of Death and he could do nothing about it. Steadying his racing thoughts, the old healer made the decision to follow orders; as much as he wanted to not have to fight, an order was an order and loyalty ran deep in him.

Keith returned his gaze to Whinry, his eyes softening as he looked at her. Even though she had not been born into the pack, she had damn well earned her place, and he’d go to hell and back to keep her safe; she was his daughter in a all but blood. Gently, he pushed his rump against her shoulder, his watchful gaze keeping an eye on any Cheveyo pack members not occupied with fighting and continued to push her away from the fighting to an area to the side of their battleground that was dense with foliage. “Stay low. Keep tabs on those that are injured. Don’t come out unless someone is severely injured or you’ve been found.” Keith ordered, taking his eyes off the fighting to look at the young she-wolf one last time. “Please, stay safe.” A soft whimper choked the words in his throat. He pressed his forehead to hers before pulling away, stalking low behind her to circle around the fighting to the Cheveyo’s side, hoping that if his movement had been spotted, he was the only one anyone saw in the brush.

The old wolf slowly stalked around the battleground, observing, and waiting for the right target. Most of the Cheveyo’s were young, strong wolves, but many of them were slim built wolves. Bane had numbers, and brute-ish built wolves like himself, and, with being built like a tank - an old, but functioning tank nonetheless - he knew how to use his size and weight to his advantage. It was the striking white coat that drew his eyes to the small arctic wolf [Min Hyun] that would be his target. He had arrived to the scene with another, though was left by the other to fight with Bane’s Male Beta, leaving the white wolf vulnerable to the side. A devious voice spoke at that back of his mind - a voice that sounded like a younger him, back when hormones were high and he was more brutish - commenting on how beautiful the fae-like male wolf would look under him, with his pristine white coat stained red with blood.

His decision made, Keith charged from the brush and rushed the white wolf [Min Hyun]. He really didn’t intend to attack the other male just yet, he was willing to give the other a fair fight, seeing as he was distracted with the fighting going on in front of him to not notice the old healer stalking about. He pulled up short near the white wolf [Min Hyun] and snapped his jaws around the air near his shoulder, before leaping backwards, hackles raised as he dug his claws into the soft earth under his paws, muscles coiled and ready to attack again if the other took up his challenge.

-----

OOC: Whew, that was a pain in the a** to write and it's still mostly junk and filler.

User Image

dyavola generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔ ♔

The char stood there, waiting for some type of assignment. He was hooping Pepper would forget about the fact that he was late, and just tell him to resume his position. Something else had been distracting him though, so it would have taken a bit to get him back to reality. What he was so focused on was Taehyun and Bane's beta male, Seunghyun. Watching them fight then talk then fight then talk was terrible. min Hyun winced when Taehyun got scrapped by his brother, yet then Taehyun pinned the bigger wolf. He could just hear snippets of what they were say to each other, and Seunghyun looked like it was something pretty emotional. What he wasn't focused on was the Bane healer Keith coming up on him. Min Hyun jumped to the side when he heard the snapping so close to his ear. How had he not noticed him? As Keith jumped back, Min Hyun spun around, looking at the other wolf. He was a great deal bigger than Min Hyun, but that meant he was more hard on his feet. Min Hyun was small, so he was light. "And where did you come from? I was busy watching a scrap between my little warrior and his brother." Min Hyun stared at him, tilting his head slightly. His maw reached out to the face of the healer, snapping at his muzzle and snarling. Now that someone had challenged him, Min Hyun would more than go along. "Really, I'm not sure why you targeted me. Is it cause I'm smaller? Maybe cause I'm the other pack char?" The boy paced back and forth, never taking his eyes off Keith. He was waiting now. Just waiting, seeing how the other male would attack.

Min Hyun was studying him, taking note of his placement and where he stood. His claws were tucked into the dirt, meaning he was waiting for an impact or preparing to spring. Min Hyun was going for the first one. The time wasn't right though. He could have thrown his small body right at the wolf, but he didn't. All about timing. "Don't you have better things to do than harass me? I mean, Char versus Healer? Aren't we supposed to be peaceful?" The word Peaceful was spat out with a growl, Min Hyun pausing his pacing. Staring his icy orange glare at the male, he thought of what type of attack the healer could create. Something using his weight, thats for sure, since he was indeed a big wolf. Min Hyun felt like the odds were on his side though, cause being smaller meant being harder to hit. Min Hyun had better things to do than this, including helping the injured. Of course, everyone with their insidious little fights, no one got hurt bad enough yet. His gaze remained on the wolf, not daring to take it off. He had to be cautious still, even though his words were not. "You gonna do something? Don't have all day to waste here, you know." Once again his words lashed out roughly, taunting the healer. He was just begging for something to happen. The male almost sat down, bored with the current events. Why did he even come here again? Oh yeah, he was called. What had happened that they needed him so badly for? One of his healers were here, why did they need more? Was it obligatory to come to these things? Min Hyun didn't know, really he didn't. All he wanted to do was spend time with Taehyun, not be bothered with this.

Kill Lucky generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Xynos watched as the fae before him soon became aware of his presence and immediately was spouting off angry remarks. No doubt, his plan to startle her had worked and it sent a pleasant chill down the brute's spine. His tail began to sway slowly as he listened to the things the fae had to say, though he made no comment or no motions to advance toward her. Instead, his grayish-blue orbs locked on hers quietly, calculating his next move. 'The meal isn't the point, my dear.' He thought calmly toward her. 'Honestly, do you think we care about that piece of s**t they brought down? We could easily bring one down better with less timing and less injuries. It's the fact that Cheveyo think they can roam these lands freely as if it's theirs.' Xynos gave a wolfish side grin and continued. 'It's ours.'

The scout soon began to circle around the fae in, watching as she lowered herself into a slow pouncing position in case she wanted to suddenly dash away. 'Hm.' He stated, quietly, calculating what might be a good move. 'Seeing as how these are Bane Lands, we can do whatever the hell we want on our lands, and take whatever we want as well.' With that, Xynos lunged forward once more, opening his jaws in order to try and n** at the fae, however because of her positioning she was able to bound away quickly leaving him to fall short of her body, snapping at nothing but air. This would be a fun fight. The little twit was quick. But Xynos had persistence, perhaps she would tire before he would give up.

Xynos began to circle her again, making sure that he left little to no room for the fae to run. 'It's obvious you're an outsider. A loner, perhaps. Why the hell would you seek comfort in a weak pack like Cheveyo?' he asked, not really interesting. He was simply starting conversation in order to distract the fae enough to get a decent hit in.

OOC ;; -_-

User Image

SweetPotatoPie0405 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image
User Image

Lottie would not put up with him, she was afraid, but she was bold enough now to glare at him when his eyes locked with hers. He didn't have authority over her, and it pleased her a lot to know that he didn't. That she didn't have to suck it up anymore and obey whatever she'd been told to do. She hardly listened to his words, but her ears did perk and catch him saying this was Bane land, when as far as she had seen this was Cheveyo. Her gaze hardened and she was about to burst into a huge rant about how this wasn't his pack's land, but then he started to circle her and instead she just hunkered down lower and raised her hackles as she snarled at the wolf as he continued to speak. Next she knew he was darting at her and she was instantly springing away. She'd let out the energy she'd been holding and skirted away from his teeth like he was any other wolf from her old pack. She immediately whirled around, and kept turning, to make sure she was always watching him.

He kept it so she couldn't escape and she finally saw her chance to speak, but by then she'd decided it had been too long and she didn't have the anger she'd originally felt at his words, instead she let the subject move on. "I'm not seeking comfort from anypack"She said with anger and resentment laced within her voice. "I do what I wantwhen I want" And to prove that she could do what she wanted, like a snake, Lottie once more released her muscles so she could sink her fangs into him. Her aim was a little off, but that was okay because she wasn't trying to make a serious hit, all she wanted to really do was make a hit and run. Her footing must have not quiet been right because she stumbled over herself, but she still made a hit to the nearest point she could get to on the wolf. The hit was his back leg, she'd hunkered down low enough to n** him, just a light hit unfortunately, and quickly gather herself to keep moving. Lottie wanted to stay clear of his teeth.

She wanted to get away but she had a sneaking suspicion that he wasn't even going to allow it so she sprinted to a tree and had it posted at her back. She'd purposefully boxed herself in because even though it was a bad thing it was also a good thing. From here he could only make head on attacks, not sneak up behind her, but she also couldn't get away when she found a good enough chance. Well beside making a hard hit that could hinder him, which her last attack was no were near that. Lottie lowered herself once more, should he just get up and attack her, even if she fell, she could easily get on her back and flail her claws in a way to scratch him. Not to mention even though she was exposed, so would his neck. Lottie couldn't believe how quickly her mind had turned to instant fatal wounds, or wounds that seriously slow down a wolf. Perhaps it was just force of habit. She locked eyes with her attacker and gave her best threatening growl to show she wasn't playing around and didn't want to be messed with. "I don't know what ya'lls deal is with each other, but I really don't want to be a part of it, so I'll ask you to just once nicely toback off!" Lottie's southern hinted voice was forceful like she should have been showing some type of dominance display, but she was still defensive and appearing to submit to anything with her claws digging into the ground, only her tail rose, but mostly to make sure she could keep her balance for her next move.

User Image

Company:Cheveyo Pack/Bane Pack; Xynos
OOC: hope you can do something with it c:

User Image

Silent_Priest generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

Timid Saint

User Image

User Image

-----

Keith watched the little wolf dance away from him after his surprise snapping attack. “Quite light on your paws there.” He commented; he knew the other wolf would have that advantage on him. Being built meant you gave up some agility, but being slim didn’t mean anything if there was no power in the attack, and even in his old age, he damn well had some fight in him. At the mention of brothers, the old healer flickered a quick look at the two wolves from before. Seunghyun had been a shy, fearful pup when he came to Hale, Bane helped him be strong, turned him into a strong warrior, and then a strong Beta. The warrior [Taehyun] he was fighting being his brother did surprise him, but it wasn’t that much of a shock. It seemed like many brothers and sisters were on opposite war fronts; Val and Osiris. Steph and Dylan. Ashby and Louis. What was another pair to add to the fire between the packs?

“Apologies for ruining your voyeuring, but I have orders.” A snarl vibrated in his throat as he returned the muzzle snapping, sharing a breath with the other for a second or two before reeling back out of teeth range, locking eyes; burning amber and icy blue. “Size had something to do with it, but Pack Char? That’s a pretty bonus.” It was true, he hadn’t expected [Min Hyun] to have a high rank for his young age, then again, their own Char just hit the legal drinking age this year. “Yes, Char is a very nice bonus. Tell me: How much faith do you have in your subordinate?” Keith’s eyes flickered to the others fighting, looking for the Cheveyo’s healer [Akela]. He had only heard about her, and from what he had heard, she was a handful. “You go down, does she have the knowledge and strength to tend to the pack?” Mind games weren’t his specialty, but he knew enough psychology to know how to plant seeds of doubts. That, and make pups feel very ashamed of themselves if he ever caught them doing something bad. “You’d be surprised how easily ones faith slips when they see a higher rank fall. Me? I’m just an old man. They know it’s only a matter of time for me.”

The old healer swayed his large, two-toned furred head from side to side, intense stare going unblinking, the flesh down the bridge of his muzzle wrinkling as he gave small flashes of his fangs. He could see the calculations going on in [Min Hyun’s] brain; he was guilty of doing the same thing. Chatting up a storm was a ruse so that he could take in the other, look for flaws and weaknesses, both physically and emotionally. A wolf that couldn’t control their emotions, was a dead wolf. “I have long come to the conclusion that there will never be peace between our packs.” Keith shifted his body subtly, staying on the defensive and keeping his center in check so if the other attacked, it would be like hitting a brick wall. “You forget, we were soldiers before healers. And even healers have their bad days.” ‘And today is one of mine.’ was left off that sentence, but the feeling of it was still there. He had plans for the night, very important plans for a very important person, and they had been ruined by this imbecilic fight. And a MIA status...

“Pardon, am I boring you? You’ll have to forgive me, it comes with the age.” Keith snarked toyingly, he was counting on [Min Hyun’s] to get impatient, as lack of patience lead to mistakes and leaving one open for a crippling blow. He had to agree with the other’s snipe, though. The longer it took to deal with this fight, the longer it took to weave through the fighting to those injured. Time was precious, and - having seen a pair of wolves go down, one covered in more blood than the other - there was a possibility it was one of his pups, and stalling for the right moment to attack could cost him a pack mate.

-----

OOC: These '1's are killing me.

User Image

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
User Image

яєɢяєтs cσℓℓєcт ℓιкє old friends, нєяє тσ яєℓιvє ℓιғє's darkest мσмєитs
                                          ι cαи sєє иσ ωαч ◄ • ► ι cαи sєє иσ ωαч, αи∂ αℓℓ σғ тнє ghouls cσмє συт тσ ρℓαч
                                          αи∂ єvєяч
                                          demon ωαитs ιт's ρσυи∂ σғ flesh
                                          вυт ι ℓιкє тσ keep sσмє тнιиɢs тσ myself
                                          ι ℓιкє тσ keep мч ιssυєs ∂яαωи, ιтs αℓωαчs darkest вєғσяє тнє dawn

sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► σσσ ωнσα ↺↺
                                              sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► σσσ ωнσα ↺↺

αи∂ ιтs нαя∂ тσ ∂αиcє ωιтн тнє ∂єvιℓ σи чσυя вαcк, sσ sнαкє нιм σғғ, ωнσα ↺↺

Ah, yes. There was a howl. The sound of bodies pouncing off of the porch. The squeaky boards that were there told her such. She might not have seen all the furred bodies leave, bu she heard their retreat. No one else normally noticed the small things like squeaky boards, of the clipped sounds of nails on woods or tile, but Ihyllianna did. She knew every sound in the house practically. The window panes when they rattled in a particularly harsh storm. The sound of many collective breathes breathing in to sleep, when she stayed awake too long and everyone else had beaten her to bed. She knew the sound that Anna made when she pouted. A certain sound on an out take of breathe. The same way Xaviar gave a little sigh when he was about to give in to an argument. Then, there were all those intrusive sounds that Ihyllianna truly wished she didn't hear. Particularly when it came to Dakota having a difficult day and finding his relief in Calla. yes, there was even a specific enough sound for that, thought Ihyllianna would never ever admit that to anyone. She tried to listen to music when she heard the intro to such. She would want her privacy if she were the one getting tangled in the sheets, if they were even used when the members of the Bane pack got it on, but that was not her problem, because it was none of her business. She blinked carefully, pulling herself out of her thoughts. The wolves were gone. The house was empty save for herself and Anna. There wasn't even a soul left on the porch. They had gone to hunt, or run, or wherever they had gone. She hadn't even heard Adam announce where they were going, so maybe it was a surprise? The alpha did have his own set of rules. He was an alpha after all, which meant that the only set that mattered were his own. So it wasn't surprising that he had left, leading the pack to do the bidding he so desired them to do with him. Adam would lead, and the pack would follow. That's how it went. One day, Anna too, would follow the pack on a run, and maybe then, Ihyllianna would be able to go. Not to hunt, but just on a run. It wasn't that the girl was what kept the blind wolf at the house on full moons, no, that was the blindness. However, maybe with no one at home to watch, no one to use as a crutch or an excuse, Ihyllianna would finally dare to go out and run with her pack.

Anna called out her name, which snapped the blind wolf's attention back to her young charge. There was movement. The young girl was moving, and Ihyllianna felt the absence of a little body pressed against her, but she hadn't heard the sound of foot steps retreating, or even leaving, so the blind wolf waited for the little girl to make her next move. Of course, she couldn't anticipate what it would be, given that she couldn't see movement, and the only sound was the rustle of clothing close by. there was the softest of thunks to the ground. Little thunks of fabric-coated skin to the ground, and then arms were wrapped around her neck. Strangely, this didn't startled the wolf. If it had been anyone else, Ihyllianna would have bitten back immediately, pack or not. The Banes knew she was blind, so they knew better then to reach around her neck. She wouldn't just let it happen, she'd snap back. But Anna, she knew would do her no harm. Just as other pups in the pack would do her no harm. She wasn't concerned with the pups. If they took her around the neck, she could forgive them. But the older members knew better, and they deserved the bite if they were stupid enough to grab her around the neck. Ihylianna wagged her tail gently, to show that it as okay for the little girl to hug her, and that she appreciated it. Two snorts were blown in the direct of the girl to let Anna know, that she wanted to be released. once the was done, she heard the little girl's question. Did she want to go to the little girl's room? It was on the second story. She knew how to get there of course, and she trusted her ability to navigate just as well if not better as a wolf, then as a human. But would she be able to hear and scent someone if they made a pass at the house if she was up in the little girl's room, playing? It was iffy, but there didn't seem to be a huge problem with it. They could play quietly, and Anna would have known by now, that if Ihyllianna barked urgently, it was meant as a sign to quiet the girl. So, going up to the girls room seemed like the way to go.

Little fingers combed through the fur of her neck, waiting for an answer. Ihyllianna wagged her tail and nudged the girl, dipping her nose down to scent the floor, making sure that there had been no mess from the ice cream or anything else harmful as she headed out of the kitchen. hopefully, Anna would know to follow. Heck, the girl would probably be the one leading her up the stairs, even though she knew how to get up them and to Anna's room without problem. Ihyllianna would be patient of course. She would follow if the girl decided to lead. That was how this worked, right? It would make the pup feel more important or something like that? Ihylianna didn't mind. She had nothing to prove to anyone. She could get around without them. being led around was just something she allowed to have happen every once in a while. That however, was when the front door opened, admitting a familiar scent, William, and two outside scents that she did not recognize. Ihyllianna growled once, circling Anna's form, and putting the girl behind her. Two scents meant that they could be dragging William into the house. She would not allow her young charge to be hurt because the blind wolf herself could not see. However, that didn't seem to be the case. William asked if she'd be able to keep an ear on them. How funny, or maybe just well mannered. Either way, it didn't seem lie it would matter what she said. She was going to be in charge of two foreign scents that she wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of until she was human again. She gave a huff and rubbed against William's form in acknowledgement to his words. When the warrior continued, she heard the names Chalire and Joshua. Upon closer inspection of scents, one of these two was a pup. Probably after his first shift. The other was still human. She looked in the direction of the two boys as she heard William's farewell. She would have to speak after all. "Boys...I...I'm blind. No use frittering around it. I can't see you, but I can smell you. If you get hungry or anything let me know. I might not look right at you when you talk, I try to, but sometimes it doesn't work. Anna knows around the kitchen. She can help too. Which one of you is which? There's a pup. And a human boy. Which one of you is the pup?" It was brisk, yes, but she would do her best. She didn't like stranger or change. Especially when she couldn't see.

[OOC: Edited. Sorry I missed the William post on 36 the first time D: ]

User Image

StellaLuna SkyWind generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
You Cast A
SPELL ON ME ◄► SPELL ON ME
You Hit me like the Sky
FELL ON ME ◄► FELL ON ME
And I Decided you Look
WELL ON ME ◄► WELL ON ME
So let's go somewhere
NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ◄► YOU AND ME
THE ☼ sun ☼ GOES ⇩ down ⇩
THE ☆ ★☆ stars ☆ ★☆ COME ⇨ out ⇨
AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW
MY ♊♌♍♈♉ universe ♃♄♅♆♇ WILL
NEVER BE THE ❖❖❖ same ❖❖❖

I'M GLAD YOU CAME ⇨ ❖ ❀ ❖ ⇦ I'M GLAD YOU CAME

♫ ♪---------------------- --------------------- ♪♫ ---------------
-----------------♫ ♪-------------------------------- --------------------- ♪♫

User Image
                                                      One thing after another was on the agenda for the night it seemed. First, it had been a nearly failed hunt. Half the pack was wounded in some way. Danny was knocked the french toast out. Akela was running around treating the wounded./ Everyone else had been pretty much running around with their heads cut off. And now, the Bane pack had arrived and was trying to steal their hard earned kill. And literally, tonight, it was pretty damn hard earned. Zahra wasn't about to let some mangy old Bane alpha steal the kill she'd made the final blow on. No way in hell was that going to happen. Hurt or not, she was going to stay here, and tell him to go chase his flea bitten rod of a tail where the sun didn't shine and to lose his way. That was when actual insults began falling out of mouths, and Zahra just got more charged to rip some Bane tail to shreds. One, Adam had been stupid enough to try and claim the kill. Two, Adam had insulted Pepper. Three, Adam picked a fight with Osiris, insulting Pepper once more. Obviously, everything that had been said about the Bane pack was true. They were just a bunch of rag-tag idiots that couldn't keep their violence to themselves. They had to bring it onto Cheveyo land, and claim things that hadn't ever been their own. That did not bode well for the novice. She'd had too many of her things taken by people or things that she couldn't prevent. Death or simple fate had stolen her parents. Murderers, most likely form Bane, had stolen her past alphas; the ones who had taken care of her and gave her food and shelter while she grew up. And now, those same stupid Banes were trying to take her evening meal.She wasn't going to let that happen. So help her and every tooth, nail, claw, and tail swish she had capacity in her body for.

She was sent away then. Dismissed by Osiris who had told her to see to Chloe. Every fiber in the white fae's body burned to have a fight. A chance to stand up for what was hers. A promise to deny anymore theft from her person or life. She'd turned without a word and gone to seek out the pup that was running with them tonight, glad that it was only one pup. Surely, with everyone fighting, there wasn't really anyone else to do the job of protection. She didn't even know where Travis was. She only hoped he was safe. She would get Chloe home. For a bit, Louis accompanied them. He was doing his job, until he got pulled away, looking after some Bane's that were getting too close. Zahra urged Chloe faster, hoping the pup wouldn't object too much. Watching little legs advance, Zahra shuffled faster, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire with Chloe The blonde novice didn't mind fighting, but she would have loved to avoid it, if she had a charge she was watching out for, as was the current case. Even with a bad paw, she had no intentions of letting Chloe get hurt. none at all. And so help the wolf that tried to take Chloe away while Zahra was in charge. It wouldn't be pretty. Zahra wouldn't allow the pup to go anywhere. She belonged in Cheveyo with her sister and alpha, and everyone else. It seemed as though, once again, the reminder of how the day was going to go. One thing after another. One more insistence that her life was not perfect. One more itch that she couldn't scratch. One more notch in a belt that brought only discomfort. And it came in the form of a grey and white pelted wolf [Calla], trotting towards Zahra and Chloe with trouble radiating from her fur.

This wolf [Calla], was a Bane member. Zahra could smell it. The second the word "b*****d" had come out of the filthy wolf's [Calla] mouth, Zahra had moved in front of Chloe and was bearing teeth fiercely. This wolf [Cala] was just an annoyance. Another pathetic Bane creature that was trying to claim something that didn't belong to her. The white furred novice was not going to allow that. Not at all. She growled fiercely, warning this wolf [Calla] that she had better back off. And of course, this wolf [Calla] somehow knew her name. And her situation. Not like that was a huge secret, but the words used were intended to harm. To draw madness and rage to the surface to cloud her judgement. Zahra couldn't let that happen. It was not just her tail at risk here. There was Chloe to think about. And that was when the older wolf [Calla] mentioned Chloe, and taking her away. Zahra growled at the wolf, ready to lunge, but the grey and white furred wolf [Calla] was already in motion. There was a snap of teeth, and Zahra felt pain around a back paw, but Zahra did not cry out. She wouldn't the pain in her broken front paw was worse then teeth against her pack paw. Using the momentum of movement, Zahra spun, catching the grey and white wolf's [Calla] ear in her teeth. As her body moved on, passing againt the Bane wolf's body, she gave tug to the ear, but lost hold as teeth roughly grazed over the skin there. it wasn't much of a wound, but at least she'd landed something on short notice. The next time, it would be a full out blow, and there would be no room for error. She had to protect Chloe. She wouldn't let this lowlife take away one of her friends. An extension of her family. No. It wouldn't happen. "Get away mongrel. You'll not touch her. Leave now before I get really mad and I kill you. If you take her. I will kill you. Don't think I won't." It was true, besides the elk that she'd taken down, the novice had never made another kill, but she wouldn't be able to stop herself if Chloe was at stake. She'd not let this flea ridden beast take away a member of her family. No way, no how.

User Image

dyavola generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Loiterer

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♔ ♔

Seunghyun was honestly surprised with what his brother did. Feeling his back hit the ground with a rough force caused him to gasp. "Understandable. Can't just talk on the battlefront. Quite terrible circumstances we've met on, right brother?" Oh such formal talk. Seunghyun took a second to assess the situation, planning how he could get his brother off him. A reverse pin wouldn't work, too much weight to throw around. The only area he could bite was his brothers throat, and that didn't need to happen. An idea came to mind, so he went with it. Seunghyun brought his back legs very close to his stomach, positioning them under his brother. With all of his force, his legs sprung into his brother, raking down his stomach. This was successful. He could feel his claws cut into his brothers flesh, raking down. Seunghyun frowned as he watched his brother topple to the side. He got up quickly, looking at the marks he left in his brothers stomach. Those would be some fun wounds for the char to fix once Taehyun changed back. Changing his gaze from his brothers wounds to his brother face, he grinned a wolfish grin. "You leave yourself open for too many attacks. You always have, seems like you always will. How did you become a warrior anyway?" He paced slightly, circling his brother. He flinched when he saw the blood from his brothers wounds start to spread through his fur. Had he hit him too hard? .....no. No he didn't. Seunghyun paused by his brother, looking at him. "Come on, get up. This fight is over." He pushed him with his paw slightly, waiting.

Looking away from his brother and back to the current 'battle', you could call it, he observed the other fights. Wolves were snapping at each other and dancing around, not many were getting actually attacked. They seemed to be taunting each other with words and actions before they really went at each other. What were they even doing here? The buck wasn't Banes. Or was it. Seunghyun really had no say in this, he wasn't even here. Shrugging, he looked back at his brother. Those rake marks had been a bit deeper than he thought. Taehyun wouldn't die or anything, they would just hurt like hell. Maybe even stitches, but he doubted it. He remembered the other gash he had left on his shoulder, and then became slightly worried. The kid was damaged. Seunghyun on the the hand just had dirt on him. He got out of this without a wound of any type. Some soreness in the morning though from getting thrown on the ground. Even so, he was lucky. His brother could have done something, but he didn't. Seunghyun didn't know why, but he was just happy he didn't. Looking back over into Cheveyo territory, he glanced at the small Cheveyo char, getting snarled at and snapped at by Keith. The Cheveyo char had been intently staring over at Seunghyun and Taehyun, and Seunghyun wanted to know why. "Why was the Cheveyo char staring at us? Or... you? Isn't the Cheveyo char a guy?" Not that the last bit mattered, he just wanted to know what was going on. It was only normal for an elder brother to be curious of what the younger brother is getting in to. Maybe they were close friends, or just did things together a lot. Or... were they something else? Seunghyun shook his head, looking back at his brother. Now Seunghyun was suspicious, he wanted to know what was going on. Had his brother changed just that much since Seunghyun had seen him?

"Who is he?"

User Image

NOTES AND THINGS

BOLD = KOREAN
                                                                                              NORMAL TYPE = ENGLISH
                                                                                              ITALICS = THOUGHT
                                                                                              OTHER PEOPLE = THIS COLOR
                                                                                              SEUNGHYUN'S CLOTHING
                                                                                              SEUNGHYUN'S HUMAN APPEARANCE
                                                                                              SEUNGHYUN'S WOLF APPEARANCE
                                                                                              SEUNGHYUN SPEAKS IN THIS COLOR
                                                                                              BUT THINKS IN THIS ONE

//OOC;

Wheezing Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageXX-XUser ImageXXXUser Image

██████████ ★☆★ ██████████ ★☆★ ██████████ ★☆★ ██████████ ★☆★ ██████████

User Image
                                                  Her heartbeat was like a war drum, echoing in her ears. Mai danced just out of harm's way in perfect rhythm. Max made nearly as pathetic of a miss at Mai had. Both faes were sparrows playing the role of an eagle. Mai's golden eyes darted as her enemy paused to catch her breath. A familiar creamy brute had appeared at her side. Mai quickly returned her gaze to her opponent. She couldn't afford any distractions. Just when she thought she could get in a good attack, Xavier joined the unhappy party.

"I kindly suggest you gits bugger-off before things get ugly." He growled a little stiffly. His hackles were raised. Mai had never seen her pack mate like this before. She couldn't help but admire his chivalry at the moment. "Consider yourselves lucky... this is a warning. The others aren't as forgiving." Mai looked over her ally once more. This time she noticed he wasn't putting a lot of pressure on a paw. He had to be injured, most likely from the bull elk (though maybe from dragging Danny). Her eyes expression faded from fierce to concerned.

"Lou..." She whispered and pointed her maw towards his injury. The last thing she wanted was a pack mate getting injured protecting her. Louis had better things to be doing rather than fighting. He was no fighter after all, though neither was Mai. Mai nonetheless wasn't afraid to kick a little a** when need be. The usually distanced Sigma had her prickly moments. Mai turned to the Bane wolves. She wouldn't attack until they did. She eyed them cautiously and took a blind sidestep closer to the Provider. "I'll owe him one after this little mess." She mused.

It was all so sudden, this fighting. Mai could hardly recall the last time she was involved in a fight between the two packs. Perhaps she had grown too accustomed to peace. Still, it was strange to her that Adam would come storming in on the Cheveyo hunt. Sure Pepper wasn't being the greatest Alpha (the hunt was enough to prove that), but Adam was more than overstepping his authority. It seemed there was nothing the Sigma could do about it. It was always about the Alphas. Their word was law. If Mai didn't owe her life to the Cheveyo she wouldn't be all wound up in the ancient conflict between the packs. Some days she just wanted to get away from it all. She could visit the west coast she had read about endlessly in her high school years. She could get a cozy apartment and work at a coffee house down the street. She could get a cat, go vegan again, maybe even fall in love. "No..." She thought to herself. "That life can't be for me. Not when I have pack mates here laying their life on the line for me." She glanced at Lou. She was Cheveyo and she'd just have to live with it. Mai clenched her teeth together and emitted a deep growl. Every nerve in her body was on fire. She was prepared for whatever was to come.

↷↷ αи∂ ιғ чσυ'яє sтιℓℓ breathing, чσυ'яє тнє ℓυcкч σиєs ✪
'cαυsє мσsт σғ υs αяє
heaving тняσυɢн corrupted ℓυиɢs ☢
✔✔ sєттιиɢ
fire тσ συя ιиsι∂єs ғσя ғυи ✘✘
cσℓℓєcтιиɢ иαмєs σғ
lovers тнαт ωєит wrong ↺↺
тнє
lovers тнαт ωєит wrong ↺↺

User Image

ʟocαтισи:Cheveyo territory / ☯ / coмραич: Max, Xavier, Lou / ☯ / ғєєℓιиɢs: Pure will / ☯ / ooc: Make your move(s). (:< And ermahgerd Pierce the Veil

doeeyeddarling

StellaLuna SkyWind

4Midnight_Storms

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out