User Image
█ ████████████████ ████████████████ █
THE SECRET SIDE OF MExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I NEVER LET YOU SEE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i keep it caged but i can't control it ❀ ❀ ❀
SO STAY AWAY FROM ME
THExx BEASTxxISxxUGLY

LONER

It was a relief when the pup Chloe gave a small nod and whispered that she was alright. It was easy for the fae to see that she wasn’t fine but visibly shaken and scared. Bryn didn’t blame her. They were all in a strange place and in cages with guards watching them all closely. She bared her fangs at a few of them and received some glares but she didn’t care. She was pissed and didn’t care who she lashed out at in her anger except the other wolves. One brute [Keith] was checking on the wolf that had tried to shift completely [Shay]. The others were awake and looking about them with surprise. This probably hadn’t been what they’d been expecting when they’d woken up from a night of shifting and running through the woods on four paws. Granted she hadn’t been expecting this either. The fae wished she was at home in her warm safe bed. Hell even waking up in the forest was better than waking up in a cage.

The opening of a door drew her attention to someone entering. Ears perked forward she looked at him in wonder. This was no ordinary human. He wore a gas mask and had an evil aura about him that made the fur along her back stand up. She didn’t like him at all. Something about him just was not right. He ordered them all to be quiet and when they all did settle he continued to speak. He was telling them they were lucky to be part of history and that if they spoke or threatened one of the guards they would get a shock. To prove his point he looked at the male brute that had been checking on the other fae and the brute was shocked. This man was serious. It was creepy that he even knew all of their names. It was obvious to Bryn that he’d been observing them all for some time now to know their names and where they would be on the night of the full moon when they shifted and went for a hunt.

The lucky wolf for the experiment today was a fae named Felice. The fae was dragged from her cage and was being drug towards a large glass cage when the man in the gas mask [Dr. Hale] stopped and turned back to them saying he was looking for the strongest among them and that if he said to breed then they better do so. Bryn was shocked at this news. He would force them to breed? The fae shook her head at the absurdness. Sure she wanted pups but in her own time and in her own way. Putting that thought aside for a moment she watched as the fae Felice was thrown into the glass cage after being injected with some drug. Before long the fae was running into the walls of the cage until she collapsed and stopped moving.

Ears back she watched the masked man mutter something in a disappointing tone before turning towards them. He walked briskly to Chloe’s cage and reached for her. Instinct kicking in Bryn leapt at the bars of her cage snarling at the man only to yelp in pain as a painful shock was emitted from her collar and she fell to her cage floor. She continued to growl angrily at the man as he plunged a needle into Chloe and drew some blood before leaving the room. Once he was out of sight Bryn relaxed and breathed deeply as the painful shock ebbed away, leaving her neck sore. She didn’t want to experience anything like that again but knowing her stubbornness she would no doubt experience the painful shocks whenever that man came into the room. She looked to the pup just to make sure she was indeed alright and that the mad man had not given her anything like he had Felice. That was an awful way to leave this earth and join Lupen. She didn’t wish it on any wolf but they were all in for a ride through hell while being held here.

O.o.c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                              i feel the rage & i can't hold it ❀ ❀ ❀

ITSxHIDINGxxINxxTHExxDARK
                              ITS TEETH ARE RAZOR SHARP

█ ████████████████ █████████████ █
                              THERE'S NO ESCAPE FOR MExxxxxxxxxxxxx IT WANTS MY SOUL

Newbie Noob

User Imagespace

User Image
                                                              Head throbbing, back aching, Mace awoke in a place he was rather familiar with. In fact, if he didn't know any better, he might not have even left the cabin that he had fallen asleep in not too long ago. The difference though, was that he was no longer in that same bed that he had originally fallen asleep in. Sitting up on the couch that he was laying on, a hand reached up to rub the front of his head where a massive head ache. What didn't take too long for him to notice though - was the blood that was smeared along the arm that had gone up right across his face. Bringing both hands in front of him - it was there that he saw even more. Noting now that he also had no clothes on, things were starting to click into Mace's head. Especially as he got up and ran into the bathroom, studying his frayed and dirty body in the mirror. The rogue knew exactly what happen. Exactly what he didn't want to happen. Searching over, Mace looked for any scratches on himself. None of which he could identify, meaning this blood was not of his own. This realization just made him feel that much more awful. Letting a hand forcefully slam into the side of the sink - Mace held back a rush of rage. He could feel the wolf, the devil, inside of him wanting to come back out. Wanting to be free and relish in the violence and chaos is created the night before. But the human in the male wouldn't let his cursed side out. This was why he and his brother needed those amulets. And now was just another reason for him to get out and really search for them.

Angrily, Mace stormed off into the shower, letting the scalding hot shower pound onto his body whilst he watched the water turn the deep crimson of blood, wiping away any traces of his . . whatever happened the night before. That was something else about Mace - he almost never had a memory or any recollection of what happen when he shifted. It would come back in waves, and he would know that he was the one doing these horrible things in his dreams to the poor people that happen to be around him. At this point in time - it was a complete mystery to him. Closing his eyes, the shower felt like it took hours, and by the time he was done - there might not have been any trace of the night before, but Mace still felt just as dirty as if whatever happened was still lingering around him. With the spare clothes that he had stored at Stephanie's cabin, the loner quickly dressed himself and searched around for any signs of his phone. Thankfully - it seemed like he had forgotten it before he took it out and did whatever. . yesterday and was able to locate it quickly enough. As he looked though, there were no messages, nothing to tell him what happen. So his first thought was his brother, Damian. Maybe he had gotten in the way. Tried to stop him. Or maybe the two were together and it happened with the both of them working in unison. Whatever it was, maybe his brother had the answer to this head ache and pounding muscles that he was now left with. Not to also mention, the complete book of questions he now had as well.

Dialing up his brother's number, Mace held his phone up to his ear and listened to the other side just ring and ring. It felt like forever, but finally the answering machine picked up. Ending the call, he debated for just a half second before calling again, and then again, and then again. It was unusual for Damian to ever duck Mace's calls, and thus on the last time he called, Mace left a message. "Hey little bro, it's me. I need you to stop whatever it is you're doing and tag me back. Talk more about it later." and hang up. Just looking at his phone in his hand for a second, he had to pause and stop to think. Heading back to the motel that they were renting, would probably be the best idea. Thus was the reason he had to run out of the Cabin and travel a ways through the woods before finally getting closer to the town and streets. Looking around in a nonchalant manor, Mace searched for anyone that could be paying attention. When he deduced that there was no one, flipping out something from his pocket, he expertly opened the door to a rather old looking car... that wasn't his. In fact, he had no idea who's it was. It didn't take too much longer for him to hot-wire the car and get it started before he would be pulling off and heading - speedily - down the road much faster than he could have on ground towards the motel. There was this horrible feeling in his gut what he was going to find when he finally reached the motel.

Inside though, there was nothing. Nothing meaning his brother wasn't there and it was just as he had seen it the last time the he had been inside of the motel. Even a burger wrapper that Mace never threw away the last time that he was there with his brother. Sighing - the loner ripped apart the room, looking for anything. Any clue as to where Damian could have gone. This all ended in no such luck though. This just infuriated the loner more. He knew that he could shift into wolf form at any time. That his canine brother's sense of smell could help track him down much swifter. But he knew that he couldn't risk it. Couldn't rush out and let that savage side take control again, not so soon. So he had to do it the hard way. First things were first though, he'd to go someone who knew a lot about the town, and knew most of the people in it, and whom he felt, he could trust. Hopping back into his stolen car, Mace drove it towards the Bane pack mansion. As always, he parked some distance away and crept around the back of the area. He was sure that people in the pack knew who he was by now. But that didn't matter. And so he was just focused and intent on finding Steph and his brother, not caring about the consequences on what he was doing. It actually wasn't that difficult to find Stephanie, since she was already on the back porch, with some other, he could only assume pack member. (Lottie) Rushing on up, there were no pleasantries, only questions and the demand for answers. "Have you heard anything from my brother?" he didn't think it would sound so odd, coming out - since, well, Steph he was sure never even contacted his brother before, and thus he restated. "Or know someone that does know where I can find him? I need to talk to him, it's important." What hadn't been mentioned yet, was what he had done all day, which was search every nook and cranny he thought his brother could be, and always came up empty handed. At this point, Mace was fearing the worst, and that this was his brother's blood on his hands this morning.

OOC Let me know if you want me to change anything.

User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image
User Image

When the woman [Staphanie] assaulted her, she tried to get away, but the fact was that she wasn't in her wolf form and like many things about her when she was human, she was lacking in speed. Before she even could process what was going on, she was in pain and being yelled at, one of the two most common things she'd come to know from her old pack. Of course, she would have been long gone and not been this up close....as well as being a wolf by now. But if she'd shifted, then she would be in even more trouble. Even though she was dead set on staying, she had enough sense somewhere in her that shifting might mean she was definitely a threat. Not to mention as a wolf she can't hold her tongue and she feel bolder, so just knowing that means it's not a good idea. Especially since even as a human she still ends up being attacked.

Her mind went foggy from anger and panic, but mostly panic, as she felt the nails dig at her neck. She cried out, like any other person would when in pain, but tried to keep it together. Her wolf said run, to hit and run like she usually did, but she vehemently said no with her human side. Lottie hadn't heard even half of what the woman had said, too caught up in her internal war and the pain there other werewolf caused. When she was released she slid down and stared at the grass off the porch. She glanced at the female's legs, not liking how close she was to her and feeling very cornered. Since she was lacking in speed the ability to maneuver around easier on four legs, Lottie found her chances of getting over to the open where she could dodge the attacks easier very slim, if there was any chance at all. So she huddled against a wall with and crouched, just like she would as a wolf, and was ready to spring. She looked up with a glare and gave a little huff. What she wanted to say was, 'You'd have to catch me first,' but she didn't have claws to back up her words, so she stayed silent for a moment to gather her thoughts and perhaps think about telling the truth, after all it might get her in faster.....or get her attacked again.

After shooting glances at the door and taking a little longer than the guardian probably would have wanted, she finally decided to at least be somewhat sane and tell the truth, but she wasn't sure if the woman [Staphanie] would even believe her. "Since it seems I'm out of options and I'm thinking clearer..." She said, loosing her defensive huddle against the wall to push herself up only to stumble a bit as blood rushed to her head and wince from the pain the female inflicted on her. "I'm really not here for any fighting, I was actually wanting to make sure Maxine was okay, but then....I caught a couple scents, and they were familiar....like they shared blood. And if they do," 'I need to really go settle some things about my father and his whoring around' She thought irritably to herself since she's known him for cheating on his wife, "Then their my brothers and I need to protect them." 'Especially if their in a pack where they are rude and attack people first and ask questions later' Lottie wouldn't admit that she would probably do the same if it came to protecting her family.

Lottie had only looked at the female when she needed to, because back in her pack even as a human when you stared at someone too long it was like you were challenging them. That'd gotten her in trouble a couple times, though she'd usually gotten around the fight, she didn't see anyways to get out of a fight with this werewolf so she figured eye contact should be minimal. "If you'd feel better, I can go hang out over there in the grass,"She said pointing to a much safer area with more space,"But I'm not going anywhere. If I do have family in there, then I can't just leave them. If they're my brothers, what kind of sister would I be if I just left them?" She probably rambled on a bit longer than she should, now that she was speaking she was finding it hard to shut up and had spoken the thoughts that had been worrying her since she caught whiff of the scents.

User Image

Company:Staphanie
OOC:Who knew stressing over finals would give me something to post with? I have 2 to go~! but...I'm still freaking out...cause I have a 57% in a class where 60% is passing....freakin' ridiculous....anyways hope this is okay~!

User Image

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image

_______________________________________________________ LAYOUT INSPIRATION CREDIT: TUBERCULAR SKIES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                Stephanie smiled darkly as the woman yelped in pain and panic, the scent that were coming from her made the inner dark wolf of the guardian excited. Stephanie watched as the little girl scrambled to get away and she could tell that the younger werewolf wanted to shift and get away but for some bloody reason she kept where she was. This fact annoyed the guardian, and quite greatly, what MORON stayed after pretty much getting put through a wall? Someone on a mission, taking a deep breath she felt the much needed anger from Dakota leave her body and she looked at the loner once more. When she finally spoke the wolf inside just listened, and she was sure that that this woman [Lottie] was telling the truth.

The inner nature of the beast could tell, well normally but she had been trained to pick up on lies and she was sure that she was telling the truth. Crossing her arms over her chest she looked up for a moment before returning her icy hues toward the loner. Well good, I'm so glad you decided telling the truth is important, as if you lied to me, you would be dead. she thought darkly and nodded when she winced in pain. Once more she listened trying to pick up of any indication of a lie but couldn't pick one up. "That much is obvious.." she muttered when [Lottie] said she wasn't here to fight. Pausing Stephanie took a sniff of the werewolf in front of her, she had scented a familiar scent from the house. She was positive they were the werewolf boys that were currently in William's care, and the guardian knew the warrior, wouldn't give them up easily. He already cared about them too deeply, that much was pretty much written on his face, when she had seem him this morning.

"If they are your blood, then you will not be getting them back or protecting them. They are part of our pack now, and they are protected by a warrior named William. He won't let them go so easily, he had already bonded with them and getting him to let go of anything that he loves, is hard." The guardian said truthfully and leaned against a pole that was behind her back. [Lottie] wouldn't really look at her, but that was probably a good thing, at this point anything she did Stephanie would have viewed as a challenge and laid her out flat. She lifted an eyebrow when she spoke of moving toward a grass patch. Stephanie waved her hand in a 'i don't care' motion and listened to her, "Listen sweetie, it's cute, you want to protect your brothers, but if they are who I am thinking they are, and I know I am correct, they need a pack, not some loner. I don't think they knew they were werewolves until the older one shifted when William found them. I am telling you now, you will not be getting them away from him." she said bluntly and slightly harshly but Stephanie needed to get it through the girl's head that the young boys needed the pack and for some reason they all had the same underlying scent to them.

Stephanie was quickly putting the pieces together but it would take a little more before she connected the dots. "Honestly, darling you would be doing them a favor by leaving them here, yeah I am not the best at first impressions, but Dakota gets under my skin and with you being here without, some warning you are a threat and this is my pack. I take care of them, I am their guardian, their protector, Lupen has blessed me with my rank, I take it very seriously." she said informing the girl of some pack law, she wasn't sure why this girl was a loner but she knew that Adam wouldn't allow the two boys to leave the pack, she also was pretty damn sure that William wouldn't give them up either, she could see him now with Adam and that big smile on his face, so she was positive the alpha had accepted them into the pack. Taking a deep breath she went to speak once more to the loner but head another sound, and then the scent of Mace. Turning around she held up a finger to the loner, in a 'don't think of moving' way. When Mace came over and spoke to her, she shook her head. "No, I haven't, I don't know who could. Perhaps a scout could track his scent. What's wrong honey?" she asked with concern written in her eyes. He had the smell of the soap in the cabin so she was sure that Mace had been there, but he wasn't sure why he was freaking out about his brother.

SCREAMINGinternalVOICE: I hope this is okay, for you too. I got a little carried away. xD as always let me know if I have to change something. // outfit

Mertay

lazuli_wolf

Newbie Noob

User Imagespace

User Image
                                                              Because he rushed into the tail end of a conversation, Mace didn't fully understand what it was that he was running into. Apparently now though, by the vibes he was getting - Mace could understand that this other female was causing some sort of frustration on Stephanie. Though, the male at the moment completely passed by this learned knowledge, seeing as how there were more 'important' things on his mind. Usually, Mace wouldn't have too much of an issue with his brother not checking in. But again, the other night was apparently, and most obviously a full moon, and especially with their track records. . they always contacted after such a thing. Not to mention - no matter what, Damian and Mace didn't duck each other's calls. Maybe he was over-reacting. Sure he was a grown adult, and they could get in touch whenever he pleased. Refraining from sighing - Mace took a slight look at the other female near him (Lottie) giving her a once, over and checking out where, and if he might have seen her before. Not recognizing the girl at all, he just shrugged it off. What those two were talking about was none of his business, and he didn't even care that hew as butting into their conversation. As far as he was concerned, proper educate didn't matter too much here.

With a tint of hope in his eyes, Mace stepped a little to the side, to make this a little more of a circle, rather than an interjected conversation - the male waited impatiently for the few seconds that passed before Stephanie answered him. The answer wasn't anything that he couldn't have already expected, but he could have always hoped right? For something good? Shaking his head. "Nothin, hun" he answered her question before thinking on the rest of the words that she spoke to him. Maybe having a scout could be a good idea. Because he couldn't shift himself, someone else would be a good bet. Nodding as he thought about this, agreeing seemed to be what he was going to do at this point in time. "Who's good?" he blurted out, not understanding at first that she probably might not even understand what he meant by the sudden change in topic. Holding a hand out, it hit him after the brief moment that he should probably elaborate. "Scout, who's a good scout, and will help me out here?" it probably seemed stupid. To ask another werewolf to track someone. But why not at this point? Maybe he should just wait though. . there wasn't an immediate need to find his brother. . right? He surely wasn't dead . . at least he hoped. Or injured. This was all so badly up in the air. Perhaps he should wait a day before throwing the search party in, guns blazing.

Sighing, and shrugging his shoulders, Mace digressed. "I'm sorry, I interrupted, that was rude of me" he gestured to the other female on the porch. Clearly, he misjudged both of the female's moods by the look of the face on the other werewolf. Motioning out a hand, he pretty much waived off finding his brother. He should at least wait a little. "Anything I can be in assisstance of?" he smiled coyly - acting a little different now. It was clear that he was in a different mood now. Much less worried, and more calm, even a little playful. It was how Mace had to be, to not think about the 'what ifs' or the 'what could have been' and think more on the positive. He still needed to find the amulet and make sure things didn't happen any farther, but for now. . he needed to relax. And what better way than to help Stephanie. . right? Boy was he just a jumble of odd today.

OOC I'm so horribly sorry. I just kind of brain farted here... and this post is just so stupidly lame.

User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image
User Image

Lottie visibly relaxed when the older werewolf backed off. She really hadn't liked being so close to someone who could rip her to shreds and having no escape. Her eyes flashed with irritation at her [Stephanie] saying she wouldn't get them back...but she'd never had them in the first place. It wasn't her fault though, after all she'd only just learned about them. Her emotions quickly turned to interest and curiosity, followed by happiness, upon hearing about the warrior. At least they weren't going to be raised by their father and have a fighting chance in the world. As she continued Lottie was a bit confused, as she honestly didn't want to take them away. Of course her attitude about the whole thing did make it seem like that. And she had thought about taking them away, after seeing the attitude of just two of the werewolves in it, but that was just the thoughts of a scared and young werewolf with a one track mind. Now that she was thinking more clearly, she found the woman's words right. It was best for them to stay.

She was about to speak when she finally noticed the male [Mace] next to them. She'd been so into her own thoughts and staring off in another direction while the older woman talked to her that she hadn't even noticed him. Now that she did she looked over and saw he seemed to be really worried. She's missed the part of the conversation where he'd said he was looking for his brother, so she stood and just moved her eyes to each on that spoke. Suddenly it ended with him apologizing for interrupting and asking if he could help with anything. "It's fine...."She quietly spoke to the man before she peaked at the other female. Suddenly Lottie found this as the perfect opportunity to speak her earlier thoughts to the guardian.

"I know I may have made it seem like I wanted to take them away, but I really don't. I'm just a little short tempered when I feel threatened." She said, not willing to say that she was mostly like that because she was actually rather scared despite that she had told herself that she'd stay here and become a chew toy. "I wouldn't even know where to begin with taking care of them and it's not like they'd actually go with me anyways. It's nice to know that they have someone to look after them, because if it was our father, then I'd would take them away. But....I just want to be able to see them and get to know them. I won't abandon them and pretend like they don't exist. If I have to...." She tried to say she'd attempt to join the pack...but she still didn't like the idea of a pack. She sighed and looked off in another direction. Maybe at some point she could wrap her brain around the idea of being in a pack, but not today. Perhaps tomorrow. "If I promise you alpha to not be a nuisance to the pack too much, since I know hanging around is enough...do you think he...or she...would let me stay? I won't take a step inside and I'll keep to the outside!"Lottie pleaded, though she knew it wasn't really her say in the matter, it was the alpha's choice.

User Image

Company:Stephanie;Mace
OOC:--

User Image

Questionable Goat

User Image

User Image

Damian paused in his pacing when the doors to the room opened. His orange eyes slid to the man who came in, fur bristling at the sight of the strange man. The werewolf wasn't really sure what to think or feel about the freak in the gas mask. Obviously anger since he worked here and kinda looked like the head honcho of this place, but there was something else. Something that just didn't feel right. To his surprise the guy told them all to shut up. What? How did he know that someone of the others were talking? Moving towards the front of his cage, Damian’s fur remained a bit raised as he turned his cold and icy glare to the strange human as he spoke, and he let out a loud snort at the being lucky bit. Lucky? If he thought that they were so lucky then he ought to crawl into one of those cages and be shocked to death. Yeah, they were definitely lucky. When he saw some pack wolf get electrocuted, Damian had to bite back a growl. He didn’t want to get shocked himself or back it worse on the other guy. His orange eyes narrowed once more when the freak kept threating them. No way was that going to stop him for trying to escape or getting revenge.

Damian silently watched as one fae was dragged out of her cage, and his fur bristled at the next thing he said. Breeding? He couldn’t help but glance at the females before looking back at the guy. Force them to mate while he watched? ******** no. Honestly the young man wanted to call bullshit on half of the things that were coming out of this guy’s mouth, but how could he with these electric collars? With enough voltage in one of these it could cause an incredibly painful death. Silently watching as the fae, Felice, was thrown into a glass box, Damian glared at the doctor. What could this guy want? And why on earth steal a little pup who was probably too innocent to know much of anything? The ebony brute didn’t get to think much longer on the subject before he heard bang noises, and his eyes snapped towards the Felice, eyes widening as kept slamming into the glass. What had this b*****d injected her with? Eventually the crazed werewolf collapsed to the ground and passed away, causing Damian’s ears to flicker back with sadness. Underneath all the fur was a girl, even though she was entirely human. He wondered what she looked like in her regular form and if had ever passed her on the street before. Would he have recognized her if he did? Give a hello or good morning? It was an irrelevant thought, but he couldn’t help but wonder it now that she was dead.

When the guy pulled out an empty syringe and jabbed it into the pup, Damian merely looked away as two others threw themselves forward. The thing was empty, so he was probably just going to draw blood from the kid. Besides, it’s not like they could really do much with these bars in the way. It was just a waste of energy that would only lead to a painful shock. But that was his view of things. The others probably had a completely different view, especially if they knew the little kid. That… And he wasn’t entirely fond of the sight of needles. The pup started to whimper, but Damian blocked the thoughts after hearing the first bit of it. He just didn’t want to hear that sort of thought right now. Instead he just started to pace around and think again. It just seemed more productive than just lying there like a bump on a log. Even if his mind couldn’t think of an escape plan yet, pacing made him feel like he wasn’t just going to accept this terrible fate. Dammit. Where was Mace? Was he safe?

Damian wasn’t sure how much time passed before he heard the pup whimpering again. His orange eyes slide over to her sleeping form, and one side of his lip twitched down for a little frown. She was probably having a nightmare from all of this. Without thinking much about it, Damian called out to the pup, “Hey, kid. Hey, kid, wake up.” It took a couple tries to make the pup stir to consciousness, and he jerked his chin up a bit to show that he was the one talking to her. “You were having a—“ but he cut himself short. What, nightmare? They were living one right now. He was just making her wake up from one and enter another one. “Nightmare,” he finally finished. He gave a light shake of his and he glanced away. So much for that. “What’s your name, kid?” he asked, trying to distract himself from the depressing setting. Maybe talking about something else would help to get her mind of things and think of something happy. Hell, doing that would take his mind off of thinking of an escape plan, which he hadn’t gotten very far on yet. “Tell me something about yourself. Said you danced or did art or something, right?”

((Crappy post but meh P: ))

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
User Image

This day seemed like it was against everyone. Their poor pack was suffering, Peppers dear little sister was missing, her and her new mate had a blow out. She just wanted to curl up and sleep, and hopefully whenever she woke up – she would have everything back to normal.. but deep down she knew very well that wasn’t true.

On the ground with Osiris she let him cry. It broke her heart to see what was happening, she wanted to make it all better and hopefully she could. She sat there and held him close. She was afraid to let him go. Then he started to apologize, and she sighed softly. “Don’t apologize babe.” her voice was as soft as she could make it. She didn’t care what had happened, she just wanted them to move on. She loved him, and she would never listen to a word that Valkyrie had to say from this point on. When she was pulled against him in a protective, possessive manner. She didn’t care, she just sunk into him and let their bodies keep the warmth between one another. It was comforting and she didn’t want to move away from him. When he started to say that he failed, she felt bad. She had caused him to go into this state. She shifted, her leg paining slightly. “You didn’t fail them, trust me. Whats done is done. You’ve learned from your mistakes.. im sure you have. Zahra will be fine. She will and we can both make sure she is. You have a new life to lead now and I promise it will only get better.. this was just a test probably..” She kissed his cheek softly, before she cupped his face and then snuggled into him a bit more. When he started to pull away, she was about to protest.

Despite what she thought, he stood up and then took her with him to her room. No.. there room now – as he seemed to destroy his own. She just kept close to him and when he laid down with her over him, her hormones were going crazy. She didn’t want to push him into doing something like that right now though.. what if he didn’t want it. Well, maybe she could just slowly hint at it? She didn’t know. She ran a finger down his cheek and then smiled softly. She gave a look and then kissed his neck softly. “Lets try and forget our little blow out. I didn’t mean it, and my opinion of you hasn’t changed. Her words where just a lie.” She whispered softly her hands sliding against him.

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Xynos watched as Calla soon became a victim of his new drug. His eyes narrowed as he paused and watched her. His on cup as still pressed firmly against his lip, as if he was about to take a sip, instead, though, he pulled it away and placed it on the counter. "Well, now that didn't take long at all." A side grin formed on his face. Of course, his customers would love something with a quick effect. Nobody wanted to wait around to get high. Xynos left Calla alone to fend for herself, for just a moment, allowing her words to fall upon deaf ears. In the meantime, he scooped up her cup, rinsing it our so that it left no traces of the thirty-two drug, as well as rinsing out his own and putting it away. Soon after, he was walking up to Calla turning her a bit roughly to face him. He pressed up against her on the counter, allowing his body to pin her in a way. This as to keep her from running or trying to harm him. "Relax, Omega. You'll be alright." He told her sternly, trying to get her to calm down. "Let me look at you." He carefully reached up, gripping Calla's cheeks with his hand and turned her head side to side, examining her. Soon, after he turned her to that she face him dead on and pulled a small flashlight from his pocket and peered into her eyes. They were dilated, meaning that perhaps she as hallucinating, which was his goal. "Calla, what do you see?" He asked her.

After a moment or so, though, he realized that perhaps drugging her out in the open wasn't too wise, especially if he didn't want his cover blown. Quickly, he swept the girl up, tossing her over his shoulder with ease. His had gripped at her thighs, to keep her from flailing, but was probably to close to her a** for comfort. Nonetheless, he wasn't looking for that sort of party.. not no anyway. He had business to take care of. Xynos made his way out of the kitchen, and toward his room, making sure to avoid any confrontation with anyone. Luckily, everyone seemed to be away, doing their on things. When the male finally made it to his room, he closed and locked the door behind himself, before walking over and setting Calla onto his bed. He then squatted down in front of her, so that he was at eye level with her. His gray orbs bore into her intensely as he watched her reactions to different things he would do to her. First, he started off with allowing his fingers to gentle, just barely, dance across her bare skin, as if a spider was on her. "Do you feel that?" Xynos pressed on, curious to all the symptoms she was feeling. If her reactions were things he was looking for, this new 32 that his peers had been working on, might be the drug to allow his business to sky rocket.

OOC ;; breathee you're free to make up some random stuff. I'll go along with it.

User Image

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image

_______________________________________________________ LAYOUT INSPIRATION CREDIT: TUBERCULAR SKIES

Stephanie looked at Mace and didn't totally believe his words that nothing was wrong. Something clearly was, he was on her pack's territory, and standing in front of her, smelling much like her cabin, not that she minded that part. He and his brother were free to use her family's cabin whenever, she was rarely there anyway, and it was always stocked and kept clean. When he spoke up she got a look of confusion her face but when he clarified she nodded and paused for a moment, "Well Xynos, is pretty awesome, but I am pretty sure he is sleeping or something. I haven't seen him around lately. Once I take care of the loner, I can shift with you and we can track him together." she said. Stephanie may not speak to Damian often, but she enjoyed him nevertheless, and for Mace to come here and ask for help something must have been very wrong.

She turned her attention from one loner to the next, and when Mace spoke up she shook her head. "You are okay…" she started but when the other spoke up, she allowed her to settle it. After a pause the female loner [LOTTIE] seemed to find her voice…finally and spoke out her thoughts to her. Stephanie folded her arms across her chest and popped her hip to the side and just looked at her, she was taking in her words and her wolf was listening for the lies. "Understandable, most loner werewolves are, but you have to learn your battles, and facing off with a pack's Guardian, isn't the best of fights for you to do solo, sweetie." she said in between the girl's words, her tone was soft and full of care, she wasn't scolding her just simply telling her the truth, Stephanie had been upset with Dakota and she wouldn't normally fly off the handle like that, but she didn't need to know that.

When the she-were said something about if it was there father, her eye brow perked up. Turning her head slightly to the side and simply let her mind wonder on this one. Could William be the father of this werewolf as well as the two boys he was currently with inside the mansion? She couldn't say for sure, William was a bit of a man-slut so it was quite possibly that his children would be running around and he not even know it. She shrugged off the thoughts when the female loner started to speak, and she seemed to be a little unwilling to join the pack. Stephanie shook her head and when she finally stopped and pleaded with her. "I won't allow you into the pack until you are sure this is what you want. I know my alpha would feel the same way, if you want to join the pack then I will go see him and ask but if you don't want to and I can see it on your face, you don't really want this." she paused for a second to take a breath before she started again.

"Listen, how about you think about this overnight and when you are ready howl for me, I will come for you. You will not be sleeping outside, no one in this pack would allow it, we have many rooms upstairs, so you will have your own room with your own stuff, but like I said, only if this is what you really want. So think about it and when you are ready, howl for Stephanie, that's my name, and no matter where you are, I will find you and bring you back to speak to my alpha." she said honestly. Stephanie was the guardian yes, but she wasn't willingly to just allow the loner into the pack when she only wanted it to see her siblings, not because it was what she wanted. Steph looked at the she-were giving her a small and sad smile, turning back toward Mace she gave him the sad small smile. "Would you like to go tracking for Damian now?" she asked as she turned her body toward him.

SCREAMINGinternalVOICE: booop booop booop beeeeeep. // outfit

Mertay

lazuli_wolf

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image
User Image

Lottie nodded her head and looked attentive at the woman, it was obvious that she was looking. She made eye contact, but mostly so she could retain what she was hearing and show she really was interested and not just letting the werewolf's words go in one ear and out the other. She highly doubted that she'd ever want to join a pack, but she'd give it thought, she really would. Lottie couldn't just leave them here without knowing their family and where they came from. When she finished talking to Lottie Stephanie turned to the male and asked if he'd like to search from someone. She didn't really hear the name because she was wondering what to do next. Lottie felt she was dismissed now, but she still didn't want to leave, she was so close to them. Her eyes gazed at the door before looking to the trees. 'Maybe I should just go back into the forest where Maxine left me and see if I'd ever get a chance to see them...

Feeling a little lost Lottie walked away from the two and towards the steps to get off the porch, but then suddenly she had words in her mind that she had to say, so she turned and without thinking said, "By the way, Stephanie," The younger werewolf had adopted a stubborn look as she spoke. "If it's for family than it is a fight I have to pick. It doesn't matter that I couldn't fight properly, so long as I did my best for them." She may be stupid for thinking such, but the thought that she could walk away and live another day never crossed her mind when it came to protecting family. For the most part she'd do the same for pack members, but when it comes to family or pack she'd choose family in a heart beat. Lottie went down the few steps and was on the grass she'd been longing for when she'd been prepared for a fight. She stopped to take a deep breath, turned to give a half smile and wave, and then continued walking to the forest. She had no intentions of leaving the land yet.

Lottie walked into the forest, but then walked around to the front of the house to wait there for a bit, thinking they'd come out of the house sooner or later. She waited for a few minutes before she began to feel silly. Here she was waiting for two boys to come out of the wolf's den when and opening herself up to someone worse than Stephanie. She sighed and shook her head. Lottie had to get back to the hotel room anyways and let the person know she hadn't died in the night. She still had to find a job. Life couldn't stop because she found kids who shared her scent. So she began her trek back to the fake world where there wasn't supernatural stuff and werewolf pack.

Her mind wasn't too far away from it though. After she'd collected her things from her hiding spot she went shopping to feed herself for the next few days, but the whole time she was throwing the idea of joining the pack all through her mind. Lottie told her that not all packs were as bad as her old one and she could always leave if she didn't like it, just like she did last time. It's not like she was bound for life in a pack. She made it back to her hotel room and sighed in relief, glad to have a nice comfy bed. She put everything away and felt as if she'd hardly slept. Before she knew it she was passed out in a light sleep with pack thoughts still swirling around in her mind.

User Image

Company:Staphanie;Mace---herself
OOC:Well the ending rather sucked xD anyone going to town now? My next post I'll have her wandering around the town after he power nap c:

User Image

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

As soon as a male entered the shack Reese's yells for help quickly subsided. Her gray orbs locked onto the male as she watched him closely. He had icey blue eyes and a sculpted torso that caused Reese's orbs to trail over his body lightly. Her eyes then narrowed as they found their way back to his. She watched helplessly as his eyes scanned over her body as well, the only difference was that she didn't have anything covering her besides a bit of rope around her torso and arms, nothing covered the vitally exposed ares. Most girls would squeal and shriek at the ways his eyes were trailing over her body as if he saw something he liked. Reese, on the other hand, knew damn well she looked good naked. The reason she moved to try to cover herself wasn't because she was shy in front of the man, but simply because he didn't deserve to witness her goodies. Seeing as her ankles were bound together, Reese angled her thighs inward so that they covered majority of her lady part. Carefully, she leaned her aching head forward far enough so that her long, jet black hair swept over her shoulders and down her body, covering her breasts.

Once feeling satisfied with covering herself the best she could. Reese leaned back again, more in a relaxed manner, letting a grin play on her face. She licked her bottom lip, tasting blood and smirked. "You and I huh? Why don't you untie me and we can tango fair and square." In the position she was in, she was talking big stuff. But, that was just her nature. She knew for a fact this male had been the same white wolf from the previous night, who was park of the Bane pack, that she had been fighting. He had gotten a cheap shot in and now she wanted a rematch. There was no way she was going to let this punk get the best of her. She was the beta of Cheveyo, goddamnit. "Unless, you're too afraid you're going to get your a** whooped by a girl, big boy?" She gave him a sinister look, followed by a wink of her right eye.

The swirling feeling started to come back, from her throbbing head. Reese blinked a few times, before lowering her head so that he couldn't see her faltering gaze. The room was spinning, but she wasn't going to let this male know that she was in so much pain. He'd only smell weakness in her and use it to her advantage. She had to play it smart. Reese inhaled a deep breathe before listing her head once more, ridding any sort of pain that might have been plastered on her face just seconds before. "You know.." She began. "I find you to be a bit of a coward. You and you pack. You all always seem to play dirty. Perhaps, it's because you know you would lose everything if you played by the rules." Reese spat toward him, hoping to hit his face. "Cowards. The lot of you." She muttered. The aching in her leg was becoming more and more predominate compared to the other places that hurt. Maybe that was because Dakota had taken a cheap shot at her limb as well, and it was still bleeding quite a bit. "What do you want with me, anyway? I ain't tellin' you s**t about my pack, if that's what you're after, coward."

OOC ;; . . .

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
User Image

яєɢяєтs cσℓℓєcт ℓιкє old friends, нєяє тσ яєℓιvє ℓιғє's darkest мσмєитs
                                          ι cαи sєє иσ ωαч ◄ • ► ι cαи sєє иσ ωαч, αи∂ αℓℓ σғ тнє ghouls cσмє συт тσ ρℓαч
                                          αи∂ єvєяч
                                          demon ωαитs ιт's ρσυи∂ σғ flesh
                                          вυт ι ℓιкє тσ keep sσмє тнιиɢs тσ myself
                                          ι ℓιкє тσ keep мч ιssυєs ∂яαωи, ιтs αℓωαчs darkest вєғσяє тнє dawn

sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► σσσ ωнσα ↺↺
                                              sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► sнαкє ιт συт ◄ • ► σσσ ωнσα ↺↺

αи∂ ιтs нαя∂ тσ ∂αиcє ωιтн тнє ∂єvιℓ σи чσυя вαcк, sσ sнαкє нιм σғғ, ωнσα ↺↺

It was so strange to sit upon a rock, seeing nothing and hearing the forest around her, talking to a wolf, and feeling no fear. Maybe it was stupid of her to be in such a manner, given that the very wolf she spoke with could rip out her throat at any second if he wanted. For some reason, instinctively, she knew that would not be so. Maybe it was the colors that the symphony of his voice made within her mind. Maybe it was because the story he had told her had brought only pity for him to her mind and emotional plate. NO. That was not it. There was pity for this strange wolf, yes, but that was not all. She also had compassion. She knew how judgmental the world could be. She knew what it was like to be expected to be one way, and secretly be completely the other. The world around the both of them was cut throat. She couldn’t see it anymore, which maybe dulled the pain that those with sight could see. Or perhaps, in contrast, it showed her the rigidity and pain of the world that those with sight looked over. She didn’t really care how anyone looked at it. She wouldn’t be negative in her views. She would only be optimistic. She had been at rock bottom. She had climbed back up. If this wolf had wanted to kill her, she believed he would already have done such. Of course, she could irritate him, or offended him, and he might snap, but she trusted herself to reign in her conversation skills to be polite enough not to irritate the male too much. She didn’t know how the male would react, and she couldn’t read his features to see how her words had made him react, but she had to believe on good faith that she had not upset him too much. After all, he had not charged at her to rip out her throat yet. Maybe he wouldn’t.

When she heard the growl, she frowned. She may have overestimated her little preaching. It may have very well irked him beyond what he wanted to hear. She did tend to babble, but who wouldn’t? The only person she talked to was Xaviar. This was her first interaction with someone that wasn’t a member of the Bane Pack. She was excited about it. This person wasn’t obligated to have a conversation with her. No. This wolf [Lucifer] didn’t have to give her the time of day, much less spare her life. And she was entirely thrilled that she was having this exchange with no one else around. No one was forcing this male to have a conversation with her. Or to keep at bay, so it meant that the wolf wanted to talk with her because that was his wish, right? Now she was just thinking like a foolish little school girl. She was reading far too much into this exchange. After all, he was a Cheveyo wolf on Bane land, and she was the Bane stopping him from whatever his path led him into reacting. She frowned, blinking softly, and trying to strain to see this wolf. She had not done this in so long. She had allowed the comforting blackness, the constant shadow companions on her vision field to hide her in nothingness, but now, she yearned to see what this wolf looked like, to reveal to her what could be so scary about this wolf’s appearance that everyone tossed him away in their ignorance. Of course, she saw nothing more than the lightening of the shadows as she strained, trying to force apart her ever constant companions. Her face took on something that probably looked blank and disinterested with intensity, but if the wolf was close enough, he might have seen the vein in her neck throbbing with her effort. When nothing came, she gave up on her fruitless pursuit with a sigh and blinked, hearing his voice in a cacophony of oranges and yellows and reds inside her mind. One constant, living flame against the darkness as he spoke.

She was attentive, hearing some of the things people called him. Names that they had branded him with, when he knew they were not true, just as she did, sitting there and listening to him spit them from his mouth like the vile filth they were. His words were vicious, the words sharpening and becoming a darker red in her mind. There was so much venom and anger in the way he spoke of the people that must have been close with him. At least in proximity. They would always bad mouth him even though he had done good? Would that not also bother her? Of course it would. People should be more accepting, but they weren’t. And hearing about it made Ihyllianna angry for this wolf [Lucifer]. Then he stated that he was Cheveyo, and pointed out that she was Bane, as if she didn’t know these things already. That they were enemies. It made a small frown p***k upon the red-head’s face. WH was it always so black and white? Even this wolf said it was such, when he was begging for those to see the grey. She didn’t understand it. Then he began pointing out that she was acting with much vulnerability. Showing that she was not ready to pounce on him. Shortly after, he was accusing her of ulterior motives. She rolled her blank eyes and reached for her cane, tossing it underhanded towards the wolf’s form. Of course, it was a light toss so it would keep its distance from the actual form and body of the wolf in question.

”Now you are the one making the choice. I’ve nothing to harm you with. No ulterior motives. No defense besides hands. I could shift, but you’d be upon me before I got the chance. Will you attack me? I don’t want your mercy, I want your decision. You’re not a murderer. You’re not a villain. You say you have done good deeds. Why do you care what they say about you then? It’s hard to hear what others say, but deep down, as long as you know you’re a good person, then you shouldn’t believe it. You are who you make yourself to be. Who you choose to be. You’re a Cheveyo. I am a Bane. I am still a person, and my pack will not tell me to bear a grudge against you because you are Cheveyo. If I have to go and become a loner, then I shall. I’ll find some way to manage. Maybe the Cheveyo and Bane feud isn’t as Black or white as life and death. Maybe it’s filled with shades of gray like your own situation. I’ve no reason to despise you, or hate you. I could fear you, knowing that you could end me right now, and no one would be the wiser, but if you decide that, I’ll pass on to people I love dearly.” She gave a little shrug, looking blankly in the direction of the wolf and rested her hands in her lap, showing that she would not struggle. That she would not bite or claw. She would allow this wolf to make the decision all on his own. If he struck she would die. She wasn’t afraid of that. She hoped that this wolf would know to restrain, to go against all the terrible things people called him and find his true self in his decision. This was her hope, and she trusted that this wolf would do the right thing.

[OOC: :3 ]

User Image

Questionable Goat

User Image

Charlie kept walking through the hallway, glancing into each and every door for his brother. There sure were a lot of rooms in this huge house. He wondered how many people lived in it. Surely there’d be enough space for him and Joshua, right? He didn’t even mind the idea of sleeping on the couch or floor, so long as he got to stay here. The young boy liked this new place, it was safe and warm and the people seemed nice. At least Xaviar and William seemed nice. He didn’t want to leave this place and two new friends. Just the idea of going back into the forest with little food and warmth sent a shiver up his spine. No, no, no. He didn’t want to leave. After his mother passing away, which was only a little over a week ago, Charlie finally felt safe and happy again. Still chewing on the edge of his cup, his blue eyes glanced down at the empty container as he thought of his brother. Joshua wanted to stay here too, right? But what if he didn’t like this place and wanted to leave? Well, it’s not like he had much of a choice in that matter. He’d follow his brother no matter what.

When he heard someone speak his name, Charlie’s head snapped up to see who it was, eyes a bit wide from being startled. He looked up at the unfamiliar man before his eyes traveled to the form next to him. Joshua! There was his brother! Smiling at his big brother, Charlie looked back up at the adult, coming to the quick conclusion that this must be William. He knew his brother wouldn’t be talking or holding hands with someone they didn’t know. Well technically the really didn’t know William, but that was beside the point. “Yeah,” he said shyly, words a bit muffled since the cup was still up to his lips from when he had been chewing on it. Walking closer, Charlie grabbed onto William’s hand and gave a little tug for him to get moving. He was starving. “Can we have waffles? And those little things that look like hot dogs?” he asked, quickly over that first shy response.

But before they could really get moving, Charlie heard footsteps coming towards them. Thinking it to be Xaviar ready to play, the young boy turned to see him with a smile, but it quickly vanished when he realized it was someone he had never met before. Taking a little step back when the guy kneeled in front of him, Charlie just stared at his face, not really knowing what else to do. Who was this guy? And why was he looking at him? At his question of being tough, his brows scrunched together as he leaned his head a bit closer to the other male’s. “Yeah, I’m tough,” he said as he forced his voice to be a bit deeper. All of the superheroes had deep voices, so obviously he had to sound like them. Listening in on the conversation between him and William, Charlie’s eyes slowly widened at all that was said. Accepted? Spare bedroom? Their room? “So we can stay here now?” he asked William as he quickly looked up him, eager to hear his response. “Can we?”

((Thought I was waiting, but meh. Here's a bleh Charlie post anyways P: ))

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Please read the intro post on the main thread for a quick up to date, the rest of what you need to know is here.
Loners where placed by random. If you have a problem PM me.
It has been a week since the packs lost members returned. Things are slowly going back to normal and it seemed like nothing could go wrong.

Heres what you need to know
Cheveyo Pack
Louis Promoted to Beta
Akela Promoted to Char
Shaylynn Promoted to Gamma
Sophie Promoted Gamma
Scott has joined Cheveyo as Packmember but can quickly gain a rank.

Bane
Bryn has joined.
Rowan promoted to packmember
Joshua and Charlie Promoted to pups.
William promoted to Zeta
Valkyire Alpha.
Xynos promoted to Gamma.
Lottie has joined Bane

Any other concerns PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items