Welcome to Gaia! ::

Little Sholac generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

As Nico made his way back down, he ignored the fact that others passed him. Even if they were his alpha and the gamma male, they didn't speak to him. And he figured Pepper would talk to him when she was ready for his help, then he would tell her about the loner. Heading into the living room area, he glanced around before letting out a soft yawn. He hated dealing with the bills of the place, they always caused so much stress. Which meant he was more on edge then even normal, so it was probably best to stay out of his way or pay the price for making him upset. Taking a seat in the middle of the couch, he decided to lay down and rest a bit. Hoping that Pepper would come down soon, he had no idea what she was doing. But he probably should give her some space, even if it is annoying to him.

Closing his eyes, resting for the time being. Though soon the rest was broken with the sounds of foot steps on the stairs, which caused him to look towards them. Though all he saw was Osiris coming down, which at first was no big deal to him. Taking a breathe in through his noise while Osiris passed, just happened to allow him to catch the scent of the alpha. Raising a brow, he watched as Osiris walked into the kitchen. Shifting he got to his feet, the anger starting to build already. All because he hated any male that got near Pepper, to him they looked at her for nothing but a position status. Which I am sure many think of him as the same as them, but he truly did have feelings for Pepper. Even before she was the Alpha female, just never had a way to truly explains those feelings. But for now he must focus on having the Gamma explain himself and he better do such quickly.

Following up behind Osiris, he stalked him rather quietly. Waiting for the male to be in the kitchen completely before starting anything out right. But once they were in the kitchen it was free range and Nico was ready to fight. Then again when wasn't he with his temper. Growling deeply from his throat, he grabbed Osiris' arm and twirled him around to face Nico directly. Only to shove him away while screaming at him the entire time. "What do you think your doing, you lowly Gamma! Getting near Pepper is not your smartest move mutt!" As Nico screamed his words of anger, he continued to try to move forward towards Osiris and attack him. His anger getting the better of him and causing him to want the blood of his own pack mate. But to him Osiris was nothing but another male looking for power, and that he would not accept. "Touching Pepper?! Really Osiris, you smell like her. To much so even if you were together at school. Explain yourself quickly mutt!" Growling noises could still be heard from his throat as well as the fact the anger just seemed to show in an aura around him. It didn't help Nico was already testy as is before the two of them came home.

OOC:Fight! Fight! Fight!!!! XDLocation:Cheveyo Mansion--KitchenCompany:Osiris
User Image

gawdz0rz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

___I used to ( RULE ) the world
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD
Now in the morning I sleep alone ◄► Sweep the streets that I used to own
_____________I____USED____TO____ROLL____THE____DICE
______Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing ↷ ↷
____"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
___One minute I held the key
________________________Next, the walls were closed on me
____And I discovered that my castles stand upon
PILLARS OF SALT______AND______PILLARS OF SAND
For some reason I can't explain
__________Once you know there was never -- ( never ) an honest word
_____and____that____was____when____i____ruled____the____world

location⇉ The Kitchen
with↮ Nico
doing⇉ fightfightfightfight
ooc↮ hotdamndiggitydog.

User Image

Honestly, Osiris had expected his trip to the kitchen to be just like any other. He would go in, grab something to eat and drink, then take it back up to his room to enjoy in peace. Yet, this was not going to go as planned, as there was someone stalking behind him. He had no idea of what was to come - at least not until he felt a firm hand grab his arm and force him to twirl around. In the same action, however, Osiris was shoved backward some - causing him to step back a few times in the process. Of course, retaliation was made, in which his own hands shoved at those of the attacker. It was his own attempt to shove back, though it failed. There was no doubt it did.

"Me getting near Pepper is none of yer business, ye muppet. I suggest you don't put yer hands on me again, otherwise I'll break yer damn wrists.." Blue eyes narrowed, and his hands clenched into fists. Oh, yes, he was growing angry. Angry enough to speak up with a harsh tone and a raised voice. And soon enough, he would be angry enough to throw a punch at this man. "What I do and what Pepper does es none of yer concern. She hasn't taken you as her mate, and with you actin' a maggot, I don't think she ever will. Step off."

Just who did this guy think he was? Pepper had not chosen him as his mate; she had not chosen anyone. And yeah, he may have been jealous that Osiris really just got out of bed with the gorgeous alpha - but who was he to step in and try and 'intervene' with things? Nobody. Pepper's words went over anyone else's in the pack, which meant if she wanted to take Osiris to bed, then she very well could. This man was not going to stop her.

User Image

Dangerous Dabbler

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
███ Loyal to my Alpha █ █ ███ █ █ ███ Loyal to my pack ███ █ █ ███ █ █ Loyal to my race ███
█ █ ███ █ █ ███ That order ███ █ █ ███ █ █

User Image
Eve sat in a booth and waited for her soup; the Cheveyo (Calla) had ignored her, not that she minded. She hadn't really wanted to talk to her, she was only trying to offset Stephanie's anger. Truth be told, she had as much reason to hate the other pack as anyone else, if not more. After all, they had crippled her father, killed her mother and driven her sister to possible temporary insanity. She shook her head, 'what else could have caused her to run,' she thought, 'even Phil is smarter than that.'

She looked up when Adam called her name and nodded, "sure thing, Chief," she said, smiling at the title and the thought of Hunter burning down the station. She shook her head; Hunter was smart enough not to set anything on fire, though she hated to admit it. She yawned, and looked around for Roland and her soup. She was getting a bit too hungry for this, and she began to feel like she maybe needed a run. She stood and called to Roland, "actually, Roland, if you don't mind, I think I'll hold that order."

She turned away and headed towards the door, nodding once again to Val and Stephanie before leaving. She stretched out in the midday sun and jogged up the street to the station. She went in and leaned against the door to the Alpha's office. She knocked lightly on the open door, "mind if I go for a run?" She asked, "I swear to be back before my hour is up."

User Image

User Image
User Image

Nearby: Adam, Roland, Valkyrie, Stephanie and Calla, then Adam and Hunter
Talking to: Adam and Roland

Oodles of Cornucopia's: sorry it's so short...

Little Sholac generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Growling as Osiris dared to try and touch him back, much less talk back to him. He was sick of this male's talk already and much more so sick of the fact he smelled so much like Pepper. "Osiris shut your trap before I make it were it is sown shut! And it doesn't matter if I am her mate or not! It is my job to protect her from half heated mutts, like yourself! And worse off a lowly Gamma mutt like you should watch your tongue as well as your filthy hands!" As the screaming match seemed to continue between them and none seemed to wish to interfere in fear they two might be hurt because of it. Many knew that both Nicolae and Osiris were stronger males, Nico had proven such and just looking at Osiris they could tell he had strength. Even Nico would admit Osiris was a hard match to fight, but that didn't matter if it came to Pepper. He was willing to die for his alphas, old and new.

The thing that made it worse for Nico is Osiris dared to talk back and more so said it wasn't his business. When really as a Beta, one should protect their alpha(s), as well as keep worthless mutts away from them. His anger only grew more and more as his mind went over the words of Osiris again and again. Finally something snapping and causing Nico to charge forward towards Osiris. Though this was a reckless move on Nico's behalf, it didn't matter. His anger had finally got the better of him and he only saw Osiris as a threat and one that should be tended to quickly. Sadly though it wouldn't be that easy, for Osiris had dodged Nico's running straight forward at him. Which really shouldn't of been to much of a surprise, it wasn't like Osiris was an Omega who was forced to take the punishments. Though Nico twirled around and glared at Osirs, growling lowly once more where he stood.

"Stand still you mutt! And take this like a man! Or can you not even prove that much now!? You are not good for Pepper or any female if you can't even prove yourself!" Anger was all that showed with Nico's actions and words, both filled with hate. He knew in ways what he said to Osiris, while at the same time he didn't. And because of this, he would not even care if what he said had any real truth or meaning towards it in the end. All Nico wanted was to kill Osiris, or at the least make it a point that he was worthless for Pepper. Even if that was only what Nico thought of him and it wasn't actually that true. Standing tall he stared down Osiris daring him to try and challenge a Beta again. Almost as if he needed a real reason to get the fight between them to really start. Though With Nico where he was, nothing nor anyone would stop him that easily. Probably not even Pepper at this point. And yet Nico had not even notice that Osiris and himself were not alone in the kitchen.

OOC:This is between Nicolae, Osiris & Pepper. No one else interfere!!!Location:Cheveyo Mansion--KitchenCompany:Osiris, Mitch & Adriana
User Image

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
You Cast A
SPELL ON ME ◄► SPELL ON ME
You Hit me like the Sky
FELL ON ME ◄► FELL ON ME
And I Decided you Look
WELL ON ME ◄► WELL ON ME
So let's go somewhere
NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ◄► YOU AND ME
THE ☼ sun ☼ GOES ⇩ down ⇩
THE ☆ ★☆ stars ☆ ★☆ COME ⇨ out ⇨
AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW
MY ♊♌♍♈♉ universe ♃♄♅♆♇ WILL
NEVER BE THE ❖❖❖ same ❖❖❖

I'M GLAD YOU CAME ⇨ ❖ ❀ ❖ ⇦ I'M GLAD YOU CAME

♫ ♪---------------------- --------------------- ♪♫ ---------------
-----------------♫ ♪-------------------------------- --------------------- ♪♫

User Image
                                                      How irritating everything had been. How long had she been waiting? She'd been mulling over the issues of the day, not to mention waiting for Osiris to come back, Pepper in tow. How long had she been waiting? Why wasn't it just a few minutes as she had originally thought? Zahra had already gone over what she's say to Osiris about twenty times, having it practically accounted to memory. Then, she'd focused on some homework that she knew she should have gotten a head start on. She'd had her ipod in, blasting it so she could ignore the rest of the world. Maybe they had already come home? Maybe she had missed it? She wasn't sure. She didn't really care. If Osiris had come home, and really wanted to chew her out, like it had sounded he would, then he would have come up to her room. Maybe he didn't want to chew her out, then? She knew better then to think that way. If Osiris wanted to do punish her, had gone up against Pepper's authority to do so, then Zahra was definitely going to be receiving some kind of reprimand when the form alpha got around to it. And as much as it killed her to wait, and be patient, and to fret over what the punishment would be when it came, she was glad that it wasn't coming right then and there. She doubted it would be anything physical. Osiris was capable of inflicting damage, but for something like this, she doubted it would be a physical sort of punishment. Now, if she'd broken a pack member's nose, things might have been different. Or if she'd gotten into a fight with a Bane member, and caused serious problems. Those were the only scenarios that Zahra could come up with that would warrant a physical form of punishment form Osiris, and at that point, she would definitely deserve it.

She picked up her book, forcing herself to read, trying to be patient and ignore other things. The fact that she was hungry was something that gnawed at her, but Osiris had told her to go to her room, and stay there. So she had. She hadn't gone to the kitchen when she'd first felt hungry. She'd remained in her room. She hadn't talked to anyone that may have come into the house. She'd heard the door open a few times, and a few clicks and clanks there, that she figured was probably Mitch or whoever else had come in the door. The house had been cleaned, so she figured Mitch had been home and cleaning all day. She did feel rather bad for him. He was an omega, yes, but the way everyone else avoided him, like he was a plague or something tugged at Zahra. Sure, rank was a lot of what the pack was built off of, but Mitch was still a person. She'd have to thank him or something, when no one else was watching. She closed her eyes, the time was still going, much too long for Osiris to have simply gone and talked to Pepper. But where had they gone? They would be naked if they shifted back to humans. So they wouldn't be able to go anywhere public. Maybe they were hunting? Or just having a really, long, boring conversation. Maybe they were still arguing? Zahra surely hoped that the latter wasn't the case. She'd feel just awful if Pepper and Osiris had gone and had another spout of argument because of her. The blonde closed her eyes, tossing her book aside on the round bed, watching it knock her purple giraffe off the bed. Zahra rolled over the bed, picking up the giraffe from the floor and put it back on the bed, before standing and stretching. her stomach grumbled, and it had been hours. She was bored and hungry. Maybe she would have just enough time to sneak down to the kitchen to grab something to eat, before Osiris noticed? Or maybe, she'd find him in the process. No harm telling him I was looking for him, while trying to get something to eat. but only if I run into him.

Zahra went to her bedroom door, hesitated a moment, and then turned the knob, tiptoeing down the hallway. She made for the stairs, making sure she was quiet, and checked in all directions. She looked sneaky, and that would do her no good. She simply forced herself to calm down and made her way for the kitchen. She smelled remnant of Osiris and Pepper. It was weird. They HAVE been home! The whole time! And i was starving like I've never been fed! That mean old brute! Didn't even tell me I could come out! Zahra was frustrated now, and picked up her pace. She was going to get something to eat, and she didn't really care if Osiris saw her or not. Sure, he'd probably get mad, but she was hungry, and she was tired of waiting on him when he was in the house! She gave a soft growl of irritation, and was just outside the kitchen when she heard yelling. It sounded like Nico. She heard the word "Gamma" and took another sniff. Osiris was in there too. The blonde pocked her head in, just slightly, looking at the scene. Mitch was on the sidelines, with Adrianna. It looked like the main even was Nico had grabbed Osiris and they were yelling about Pepper. Osiris yelled at Niko about not being her mate, and minding his own when Pepper didn't have one. The smells together got the blonde thinking. What were they doing? What had they been doing? Did they do more then just hug. Zahra shuddered. Her best friend and her sort-of dad. Together. That was just gross. That couldn't have happened. "Gross." She hadn't really meant to say it aloud, but obviously, if the two males hadn't took her scent in before, it would be apparent that she was there. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to do. She shook her head, and walked off. If Osiris was going to yell at her, he could explain why Nico had gotten physical. And was still trying to get physical. She was so confused. Nothing made sense. She let off a soft growl and headed for the backyard. She wasn't going to sit there and watch both men fight. That was stupid. And she still didn't have a good grasp on what was going on. outside would be the best place for her, even if she was supposed to be waiting in her room. Obviously Osiris hadn't wanted to talk to her that much.

[edited for Nico's post ;3 just one line. but still ;3 and naddd people to the kitchen that i missed before D; sorry D;]

User Image

gawdz0rz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

location⇉ The Kitchen
with↮ Nico
ooc↮ Please do not interfere. This is between Nico, Pepper, and Osiris.

User Image

At this point in time, Osiris was completely oblivious to those around him. He had no idea that Adri and Mitch were nearby, nor did he know about anyone else being around. His entire focus was on Nico and nobody else. Blue eyes remained on the younger male, and a low growl was rumbling through his chest. Oh, yes, he was entirely angry. And the anger was boiling higher and higher by the second, especially as the beat was speaking. "A lowly Gamma? You must forget that this spot was earned by doing a righteous act. You speak of me as if I am an omega, when I clearly am not. An' on another note, you should watch your tongue when speaking to me. I am not afraid to cut it out, or make you eat it." The anger was growing more and more, and by this time, his fangs were protruding slightly from his gums, and his eyes had lightened to a silver color just around the iris - though kept the blue color the rest of the way.

Apparently, the two had enough words to cause Nico's anger to spike once more, and in turn, the beta lunged at him. Osiris' eyes narrowed, though he quickly moved to the side and out of the way to be able to dodge the lunge. Just as the beta passed him, however, Osiris turned to face him - just in time to meet him eye to eye. "Take the balls out yer eyes," he growled, narrowing his eyes once more. "You call me a mutt, yet we are of the same breed. Your rambling words are nonsense to me." The last part was snarled, and his hands clenched into fists once more.

But that was it. With the beta telling him he was not good for any female, or even Pepper... it hit deep. A low growl was made, and Osiris brought his fist back - sending it forward and striking Nico right in the mouth with his knuckles. There was no pain in his hand, and he quickly pulled it back to see just what damage he had caused onto the other male. Likely a bloody lip that would swell here very soon. And that was good enough for him - hopefully he would shut up by now.

User Image

Little Sholac generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Listening to the trash that came out of Osiris mouth was driving Nico even more into hatred and anger. Though the one thing that sent Nico over the edge more so then anything else is that he thought just because of one really good act that he had any right to call himself a real man. With Nico about ready to reprimand the Gamma once more, when he had started yelling once more at him for being to forward moving in his attack. Which in a way was true, but when he brought up how they were the same breed. Well Nico about had a fit, sure in the way they were both werewolves made since. But when Nico called anyone a mutt, it was more so meaning the point of their worthlessness really. Instead of its outer meaning of what breeds mixed with what other breeds.

Growling lowly, Nico was about ready to snap and tell off Osiris once again. Perhaps even try to take another swing at him or some sort of injuring blow. But before anything else could go through his mind, a sharp pain suddenly ran through his nerves on his jaw muscles. This sudden punch, caused Nico to step back a step and put his hand to his mouth and cheek area. Feeling for blood or anything that may of broke, he glared towards Osiris. Soon the blood on his lip being tasted when he tired to lick at the painful area. When he tasted the sweet yet coppery flavor, he had lost it and was going to take Osiris out no matter what now. Growling deeply he glared at Osiris, suddenly lurching forward and taking hold of Osiris' mid-section.

All because of that hold on Osiris mid-section, Nico was able to get him down and on the ground. With him pinned underneath him Nico panted heavily with anger, giving off a sly smirk even then. "You are a mutt and even if are breed is the same. You are worthless like a mutt! You aren't even worth the light of day for Pepper and I will make sure you are put to your real rank, an Omega!" Nico once more had cruel words really then his actions, perhaps that is because he wanted to make Osiris suffer in as many ways possible. And this was one way for the so called Gamma could suffer, and to Nico it was going to be as fun as putting him in the place of Omega. Even if he had no real say in if Osiris would be put as an Omega or not, he would be sure enough to treat him as he thought the male should be treated.

OOC:This is between Nicolae, Osiris & Pepper. No one else interfere!!!Location:Chevyeo Mansion--KitchenCompany:Osiris, Mitch & Adriana
User Image

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxxxB a c k at home when he was teasing Pepper about Nico's actions, the Beta male hadn't taken his jokes too well. The pack Beta seemed to have quite a short fuse. However, he was given a smirk and she leaned her head on the other males shoulder. Within Hunter's mind he was annoyed for some reason, but his facial expressions did not show his feelings within. Jealousy could be described as what he was feeling right now but he would never admit it, that hot headed "beta" had a gorgeous girl hanging off him, did she not see how he was treating her like a child, how could she be okay with that? He'd hate it. When Nico shot back towards him all the Zeta did was smirk and thrust his head towards the male with his chin accented letting him know he was heard and understood. Frankly, he bit his tongue, what he wanted to say was actually "Yeah, and you wouldn't have had it for much longer becasue I would have taken it from you."... he wasn't about to stir the pot as they say. The Zeta took the high ground and turned away as the two walked out as though they were some sort of couple or something. Shaking his head he soon left for work, where he did paper work until his boss, Adam showed up. Once the guy did it a little while before lunch time or something, if Hunter recalled correctly. Sitting back in his chair he threw his hands behind his head and smirked "Didn't listen to the traffic report Adam?" he said, jokingly of course. It was clear this town didn't need a traffic report, he was being rather sarcastic at the moment... knowing that bigger cities did indeed have such reports and what not.

xxxxS i t t i n g at his desk, he had just finished a report and was sitting back, fiddling with his pencil as he read over his writing on the computer when Adam walked over. Looking at the male, not much caring about his arrival, in regards to fixing his posture, he waited patiently. Within seconds, the reason for his walk over was known and before Hunter could even reply the man was gone and out the door. However, the Cheveyo beta had snorted when he was told to take all calls and not [********] up. He never [********] up, what was all that about! Shaking his head, he saved his report and printed it and then placed it within it's designated file and tossed it into the tray on the corner of his desk for pick up. Sitting back again he stretched within his seat then grunted when letting his tight muscles loose in the end. Looking around the area he noticed, Eve was still around, however, not for long... for she soon stated she too was going for lunch. Hunter nodded without a word, she was the Zeta within the Bane back and it didn't really sit to well with him at times. For a while he wasn't too impressed that a girl was within the rank, an equal to him... although, after training and doing work with her over the past while he understood why and grew to respect her as a Zeta. However, there was always that tension between them, perhaps it was their statuses along with the fact they are within opposing packs, no one would know. Surely there was no sexual tension... or so he thought anyways, he couldn't speak for her. But... who couldn't want Hunter Kane DiVito, he was sexy as ******** and he knew the ladies knew it. Take Pepper for example, she had troubles taking her eyes off him this morning, up until she realized she was staring... that and Nico was there, which was a bad omen to flirt with another man anyhow.

xxxxE a t i n g lunch at his desk he answered all the calls that came in, some he sent the other police on just becasue they were minor and he was waiting for something big. It was not until a father called reporting that he would like to press charges against a Zahra Delecourt... the minute her name was uttered Hunter's mind went into overdrive. The fifteen year old girl wasn't only a minor, she was also a part of his pack. Putting all biases aside he cleared his throat, "Alright, I will see too it I get your daughter's statement as well as Zahra's before I speak with my boss as too where we will proceed. Will you be home with your daughter within the next half hour?" he said into the phone that he hung up only minutes later with the information he needed. Hunter then gathered his things and walked out too his gorgeous stingray corvette and got in. Looking on his pad of paper he seen the address of the girl who Zahar broke the nose of. As he drove he smiled to himself, as if the little spit fire broke some fifteen year old's nose. Granted the novie was the same age, Hunter had a hard time seeing her that young sometimes. Upon pulling up to the victim's house, the police man proceeded with his questioning, with her parents present of course, after all she was a minor. He was only there for an hour or so before he wrapped it up and decided to head home, making an assumption that Zahra was home, it was unlikely the school would allow her to stay around after such violence.

xxxxT h e atmosphere changed immediately as he walked towards the front door of his home, and the answer was quick too arise too... after all he could hear the shouting outside. Walking in he swiftly moved to where the fight was breaking out. Immediately he seen Nico and Osiris going at it. Rolling his eyes he raised his arms, "Family, I'm home!!" he called out, sarcastically of course. Looking around he noticed a lot of the pack were standing around watching, instinctively he wanted to break up the fight... however... being as how angry the two were currently he knew he best stand back until it got incredibly out of hand. After all, they were the Beta and Gammas... believe it or not. Osiris was the first to speak, speaking of how he earned his rank and what not. The fight continued, Nico threw out the big M word... Hunter held back from uttering a loud Oooooo as some had already when mutt was first spoken out. Hunter had missed the beginning of this fight, he had no idea what it was about, why was the Beta so uncontrollably mad right now? Looking around there was one female missing, the most important of all, Pepper... perhaps this had something to do with her? Nico did get pretty defensive when it came to her, after all, look at this morning... throwing his rank in Hunter's face for no reason. Snorting he looked away, too bad Osiris is tied up right now... he needed to speak with Zarha, however he could not do so without the Gamma, seeing as he is the legal guardian of the teenager. "What the ******** is going on you guys! This is really mature!" he said, looking more towards Nico, not much caring that he was the beta... the rage was not very professional within his range of rank... especially towards the gamma. This, of course, was Hunter's view on things, perhaps he was wrong, perhaps he was right... depended on who was thinking on the matter to which way it went. Surely the two fighting men would think he was wrong, it was kind of a default setting when it came to raging hormones. What he said probably wasn't the smartest idea he had ever had, but he was the Zeta and could hold his end of a fight if it escalated to that.

User Image
Word Count; 1319
OOC; Sexy man.

© Layout and Images copyrighted by Unique Romance aka Alix Kampen

Bashful Werewolf

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Felice Leve
Bane's Beta Female

Felice observed Seunghyun dive for something. She had no idea what, and honestly he could have been just diving for fun for all she knew. She smiled when he came up to her. She looked up at him when he stood in front of her. He was so tall, and Felice was...well she wasn't short, and wasn't exactly tall either. Why did she call him...she thought about it for a few moments. Well....it felt nice to be near him. She looked back down when he went to shore. She cursed under her breathe as she followed him slowly back to the shore. She almost looked like a lost puppy trailing after him. Once she got of the water she sighed as watched Seunghyun pull on his jeans. She felt like just running up to him and squeezing him, and she did just that. Her hands wrapped around him and she gave him a hug from behind. She rested her head on his back for a few moments before letting go. She took a few steps back and gave a somewhat nervous laugh. "That's what I wanted...no that's what I needed." She said glancing to the ground. Well this was embarrassing.

After a few moments Felice walked back up to him and stood on her tippy-toes. She kissed him, not wanting to pull away. However she fell on her flat feet and was forced to pull away. She let out somewhat of a whine and let her eyes travel up to his. He looked like a child with his hair up like that and she couldn't help but laugh. "I love your singing." She said waiting a few moments before adding the r so it sounded like she was saying I love you. Oh gosh his singing, she had heard him sing a few times....it was almost like being in Heaven. Her eyes wandered down and she found herself staring at his chest. Her face turned red and she looked away. She raised her hand and let it brush against his chest as she walked past him. Tingling ever so slightly she continued to walk. "Come on Beta Boy~" She said a hint of playfulness.

Seemed like forever by the time they got back. Felice walked into the house drowning in thoughts. She was oblivious to every one. She had dried off mostly by the time the got there but she was still wet. Oh well. She trudged through the house and made her self to her bedroom. Taking up her clothes she continued to the nearest bathroom. She took a quick shower just to get any muck from the lake off. Drying off she made sure her hair was completely dry before putting her clothes on. She briskly walked back to her bedroom sighed. She was going to wear a specific necklace and double ring that she hadn't wore for a very long time. The only time she had wore these was when she thought she was in love...but it turned out to be a fail. She sighed as she put them. After everything was put on she looked like this. She got up and walked out of the bedroom. She shut the door with a bit of force. She had a rather bored look on as she walked down the stairs and to the living room. She plopped down on one of the couches. "His lips were so-..." She started as she shivered.

Pepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsiUser Image
OutofCoke:
User ImagePepsi...cherrypepsi...yeahpepsi

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
You Cast A
SPELL ON ME ◄► SPELL ON ME
You Hit me like the Sky
FELL ON ME ◄► FELL ON ME
And I Decided you Look
WELL ON ME ◄► WELL ON ME
So let's go somewhere
NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ◄► YOU AND ME
THE ☼ sun ☼ GOES ⇩ down ⇩
THE ☆ ★☆ stars ☆ ★☆ COME ⇨ out ⇨
AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW
MY ♊♌♍♈♉ universe ♃♄♅♆♇ WILL
NEVER BE THE ❖❖❖ same ❖❖❖

I'M GLAD YOU CAME ⇨ ❖ ❀ ❖ ⇦ I'M GLAD YOU CAME

♫ ♪---------------------- --------------------- ♪♫ ---------------
-----------------♫ ♪-------------------------------- --------------------- ♪♫

User Image
                                                      Making her way towards the back of the house, more noise sounded from the kitchen. More then the noise form a yelling match. The blonde novice froze. it's not like she could really do anything to stop two fully grown males form going at it. Besides, there were other members in the kitchen that could help break it up. What was she supposed to do? Sit around and watch everything fall to pieces. More yelling assaulted her ears, both from Osiris and Nico. Apparently, the beta male had resorted to name calling. And something rather harsh at that. The sound of scuffle was more then apparent. She shouldn't go back. Zahra knew she should have gone back to her room, or to get Pepper. Something. Anything to get them to stop fighting. After all, the argument seemed to be about Pepper anyways, wasn't it? The blonde girl gave a sigh, and against her nagging judgement, turned and went back into towards the kitchen. Hunter seemed to come bursting in the door then, and Zahra made sure to duck her head. She only had care for Osiris at the moment, even though it wouldn't' have killed her to give acknowledgement to Hunter. Zahra seemed to duck into the kitchen once more, just as Nico started calling Osiris a mutt once more. She had thought she'd heard the word directed in the fight once more, but seeing it directed at Osiris made the hair on the back of her neck rise. No one should have used that term to describe another. Nico might have been angry, but that was out of line! It was downright degrading, and Osiris didn't deserve to be talked to in such a manner. Hell, he was damn near her father, so if anyone got to talk rudely to him, it would be her. And only her. Unless Pepper wanted another go. In which case, Zahra had no say.

It was then Zahra took note of the bloodied lip Nico seemed to sport, while he was pinning Osiris down. So, the old man had gotten in a good hit? She smirked, her mind racing, knowing that the two shouldn't be fighting, but letting her mind pick a side anyways. Get him, you Old Irish Alpha! Don't take his crap! You told me always win my fights, so if you lose this one, I'm going to give you so much hell. Get him a good one for calling you a mutt, before I have to jump in and finish him for you. Or go get Pepper which you'd probably tell me to do anyway. You can't let him win. You're not worthless. He's being an a**! Zahra blinked surprised herself with even thinking a swear. It was out of character. It just proved that she was amped up on this fight. This must have been what her crow looked like before the school staff had pulled her off that girl, except, of course, Zahra had broken the girl's nose with a single, successful hit. that's when she heard Hunter say something about maturity in regards to the fight. Zahra rolled her eyes. It was true, but she wasn't going to let Hunter ruin watching Osiris in action, now that she was distracted form the fact that Pepper had been with Osiris, which was the cause of the skirmish in the first place. The blonde gave a little snort, looking towards the pack's zeta, and wondered what time it really was. Was Hunter home earlier then usual? It seemed like it. Zahra knew that hours had passed since she'd gotten home form school. She knew that she had skipped the last period of the day, and that she'd come home after that, and been reading for a few hours. She wasn't sure what time it was, and there was too much commotion in the kitchen to read the numbers on the over clock. She scrunched her nose in protest, not much caring for the unknown.

The blonde growled gently, clinging to her spot by the doorway as she watched the rest unfold. She didn't want to draw unwanted attention to herself for either Osiris or Hunter. Obviously, it would be easy to explain her need for distance from her adoptive father, but from Hunter? The blonde just had a weary feeling. Surely no one in the pack had done anything that warranted a cop's visit correct? Not that she was aware of. Zahra had earned a five day suspension for breaking a girl's nose, but that couldn't have been the cause could it? The school had handled that, right? With the promise of handling form Osiris at home, the school wouldn't have made the call. Osiris had smoothed it over. She was just overreacting and being paranoid. Hunter had just gotten off earlier then usual, or around the normal time, and it had taken her by surprise. Most likely, because she knew she shouldn't have been watching the fight going down in the kitchen, but she didn't feel like she could leave until she watched Osiris walk away victorious. If he didn't get in a good blow that she got to see, she'd be sorely disappointed. She stood on her tip toes, clinging to the doorjamb, watching carefully. Waiting, patiently, for Osiris to punch the lights out of Nico. Only then would she allow herself to leave, and promptly get back up to her room where she should have been the whole time, and hope that Osiris didn't notice that she had watched. She knew that last part was in vain, because the man noticed everything but she thought she'd pres her luck. After all, could he really blame her for being curious after the fight this afternoon, and the allegations Nico had made involving Pepper? No. He couldn't. Not at all.

User Image

gawdz0rz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

location⇉ The Kitchen
with↮ Nico
ooc↮ Fanny = p***y; Fight's over. Que Pepper coming in and breaking it up. And my damn streak is over. Damn you, shosho.

User Image

Nico was acting like a child. Like a child that wasn't getting their way, and was having a temper tantrum by bullying everyone else around it. Honestly, Osiris didn't understand why Nico would just come and attack him out of no where, all because he had been with Pepper. If the beta wanted to be with his alpha so bad, then he should have been the one screwing her; not Osiris. But no, he was doing whatever else, and Osiris had taken his chances to be with the alpha. Not because he just wanted to have sex with anyone that had a v****a, but because he actually did like Pepper, whether or not she was his alpha or student. He liked her. And if NIco couldn't get that into his tiny brain to comprehend that Osiris wouldn't risk to be using the alpha, anyhow. But had the beta thought of this? No. Of course not. Instead, he went off his rocker and was attacking Osiris. STILL.

When Nico lunged at Osiris once again, the gamma went to move - but this time was caught around the mid-section. It turned out looking like a damn wrestling move, to be honest, at least until he had lost his footing and was sent flying to the ground on his back. His bare upper half hit the tile with a loud smack, and his head hit the ground with a thud. Oh, yeah, he was seeing stars there for a minute. Blue eyes blinked a few times, trying to focus on that of the male on top of him. Great. Hell, even the words were just slurring together as they hit his ears for a moment, until the last sentence. Put to his real rank. Another blink was made, and Osiris' eyes narrowed. Oh, hell no.

The gamma shifted a bit beneath the attacking male, ready to try and throw a punch, though it was clear he was unable to. His arm lifted, but he quickly judged not to try and punch the guy again, but get him off. That's what he needed; to get Nico off of him. So, he attempted that instead. His hands went forward; trying to shove the beta, though from where he was laying, his shoves were clearly not going to work, as it would only send the beta backward just a tad, but keep him on top still. "Get off me and start actin' your rank instead of actin' a child," he growled, the blue color in his eyes beginning to turn more and more silver. "Ye have no right to be attackin' me jus' because yer too much of a fanny to go after her yerself. Now get the feck off." At this point, Osiris' rage was sky-high. He was ignoring those around him; not even hearing Hunter yelling at them in the background.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

with:
occ: half naked alpha telling y'all to stop D<

Pepper turned off the water, taking a sigh and taking in the scent that was on Osiris shirt that she basically stole. She gave a small smirk and she slid into the tub, her body relaxing and just laying there for a bit. She didn’t need to worry about anything, all she really needed to do was replay those glorious moments in her head of her and the handsome irish man. She gave a small sigh as she realized she shouldn’t stay in the bath too long. Letting the water drain after soaking herself and cleaning herself as best as she could from his scent, which she dragged her a** to do, she stood up and wrapped a towel around her body. She brushed her hair, glaring into the mirror and she made sure she was starting to look presentable. She glanced around the room, wondering if her sister and the other Cheveyo children had made it home anytime soon. She was slightly nervous for her younger sibling, as she had just turned eleven. That meant, that her first shift would be coming up. Some parents kept their kids out of school, as a precaution that the child might randomly shift.. so far though, there had been no incidents. Pepper, didn’t want they day to come, as it would mean her baby sister was actually growing up.

Pepper moved around her bedroom, wondering what she should wear. She played with her hair, making sure it laid to one side of her shoulders. It was still wet, though she didn’t care about that. She wanted to just lay down, think about what happened and fall asleep.. but of course she had duties to attend to. Maybe she could sneak into Osiris room tonight? Or would that be too soon? She didn’t know but she would put some more thought to it. She was about to pull out clothes from her closet when she heard shouting and scuffling. Her nose picked up the scent of blood and she rushed out of the room, with only a towel wrapped around her. Her mind panicked, thinking there was someone in the house attacking her pack, her heart stopped for a moment. Her eyes caught sight of Zahra, who wasn’t panicking too much, and then next she seen everyone else in the kitchen. Her eyes adverted over towards Nico who had Osiris on the floor, and her ears picked up words that made a low growl escape her throat “You are a mutt and even if are breed is the same. You are worthless like a mutt! You aren't even worth the light of day for Pepper and I will make sure you are put to your real rank, an Omega!” The words came from Nico, and to her.. they sounded like venom. She stepped forward, unsure of really what she was going to do… but she wasn’t even sure the two had seen her. Osiris struggled as Nico kept him pinned. He couldn’t get Nico off though. This was when, Pepper deemed it okay to step in. She was alpha, and neither of these boys were going to stop her other wise.

Despite her smallish size, Pepper was a really fighter. If she wanted to, she could drag a full grown man across the ground at any time. Yup, and that’s exactly what she was going to do. With a slight mumble she grabbed onto Nico’s hair. It was the only thing that would keep him from trying to struggle to much. She pulled it and pulled him off so he was sitting on the ground. He wasn’t getting up either, and she warned up by giving him a death stare. “What the hell is this?” Okay maybe she didn’t sound so intimidating as she was standing in a towel, but she was trying. “Nico if you dare treat the gamma as an omega, your a** will be replacing Mitch’s!” she gritted her teeth together. What was he thinking? Saying he would be sure to make Osiris an omega, he had done nothing wrong! She rolled her eyes a bit and then looked at Osiris, offering a hand to help him up. When the Gamma was on his feet, she allowed Nico. “What the hell are you two fighting for?” She asked, not really realizing it all started because Osiris had her scent all over him. Though she would have a perfect excuse if that came up. Yup. She knew exactly how to keep a secret, and how to cover it up.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

___________________________________________________User Image
    User Image

Chloe turned on her right tiptoes as she started to turn like a top, quickly twisting her body she placed her left foot out to catch herself then pulled it back in to help her get momentium to spin. This was the very last thing she was going to practice for her dance tonight. It was also the last turn within her dance, after seven turns she gracefully went to the ground and hugged her long legs to her chest and looked at the mirror with a sad smile on her face. She heard her dance teacher clap and speak to her "Good job Chloe, you're dismissed." she said as Chloe bounced over to her for a high five which she got a rare treat from Abbie. Her eyes sparkled as she went out of the stuido and toward her large bag. She kept in what she was wearing and decided to simply walk home, it wasn't much of a walk anyway and no one knew she was here anyway.

Her pale blonde locks swayed as she walked along the side of the road. Any other girl at her age would have been scared out of her mind, but Chloe was a little different, she was a werewolf and even though none of her friends knew, she knew and was okay. Suddenly she heard a horn and turned her head, to see one of her friends from her dance class driving past. "Hey Chlo wanna ride home?!" she screamed over the other moving cars. Chloe quickly nodded her thanks and got into the van. "Thank you Mrs. Zsinger." she said to the pretty woman driving the vehicle. "You're welcome Chloe, you still live in that manison a little ways out of town?" she asked politely, "Yes ma'am." she said and the drive started.

Maddie ratted on and on about the dance she was learn and Chloe sat in the back seat listening with real joy for her younger friend. Chloe knew Maddie was real competition but they were good friends and two of the best dancers that Abbie had. The drive took a little longer because of school traffic but when she saw her pack's home come into eye sight she felt her heart beat faster, something was happening inside. She wasn't sure what or how she knew right off the bat but it would not be pretty. Chloe undid her seatbelt and picked up her large pink dance bag and opened the sliding door with ease. "Thank you Mrs. Zsinger." she said once more, giving the pretty human a quick hug as well as Maddie. "See you tomorrow." they said at the same time, and after a short laugh Chloe was out of the van and turned around waving her friend and mother off.

Once the two had vanished Chloe turned around and took a deep breath, she opened the door and saw her sister, the alpha female of the pack in a towel pulling the beta off the gamma and she instantly got defenive and protective over her big sister. "Pepper!" she all she said before she felt a stange urge wash over her, her body started to scream with pain that she had never felt before even as a dancer. Sure she got hurt but this was almost unbearable pain! Chloe's eyes watered and tears fell from her face until she no longer had the ability to cry. Fur had sprouted from her skin and she had finally shifted into her were-form! Chloe was stunned at first but looking back to the scene infront of her she quickly snarled loudly and from the base of her cream colored neck to the tip of her slightly browned tail was raised up and she moved forward weakly.

This was her first shift after all and she was sore even in wolf form. She would have to look at herself later but for now she needed to protect her sister. As quickly as a pup, almost yearling could she moved infront of her sister with her white fangs exposed, she didn't care who the heck they thought they were no one messed with her sister! Chloe and Pepper were connected on not only through a sister bond but they were best friends, and there was simply no way that Chloe was going to allow anyone to try and hurt Pepper. Chloe went from the one closest to her sister, she snapped her fangs at, she wasn't going to actually attack anyone but she wanted to give them all a good warning not to mess with her.

She shifted her brown hues to the other and repeated the action. Pepper may have been her sister but there was only so much that she could protect Chloe from if she decided to attack a fully grown werewolf and an elite at that. Her ears went back and she snarled some more, she lowered her body like she was going to attack but kept all four paws on the ground. It was still a shock for the young girl to process she had finally shifted on her own! Once this whole mess was over she would ask Pepper if it always hurt like this and if she was a pretty wolf. Chloe's goal aside from becoming a Rockette was making her sister proud of her. More then anything she wanted her sister to just be proud of her...

Out Of Character: Welcome Chloe, and her first shift! :'3 // purple is others speaking, pink is Chloe. // outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff