Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

Hey guys, just an Advertisement for, a pretty sweet roleplay

User Image

Three wolf packs. Three territories. One war.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

____________________________________________________User Image

User Image
                                            Chloe looked at Osiris when he chuckled at her, she didn't know she had said anything funny she wasn't trying to be she was just trying to apologize for her reaction. She listened to him when he spoke and a smile grew on her face when he basically waved the whole thing away like it never happened. He understood why she had done it and wasn't mad at her for it. That was a relief to the young girl she had feared that maybe she would upset him. Chloe's eyes sparkled with delight as he said he would have done the same thing, something told her he may have done more then she but she let it slide without saying anything to him about it.

After Chloe's little speech, her body shook and she looked at the male just waiting for him to react. She was sure that the male was going to laugh in her face or something like that. She wasn't ready for him to reach for her hands and speak to her softly and in such a tender way. Chloe listened closely to the words that the Irish man said, with his accent some of the things he said confused her but she tried to follow along the best she could. She did hear he would try and make both Pepper and herself happy and would be there for both of them. Chloe's eyes widen with suprise but she smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around the big male's neck in a hug. She backed away after a breif moment so she could hear him speak again. She listened and giggled, "Well goo-" she said before she was picked up. Chloe giggled and clung tightly to the male.

He neared the door and Chloe kept giggling as they entered her sister's room. Pepper had a smile on her face and she shook her head looking up at the male, "No Pepperrr." she started to say but when she saw her sister blush Chloe smiled at her and kept her mouth closed until Pepper started to go downstairs for dinner. Still clinging to Osiris Chloe bounced as he walked down the steps, the movements cause her to giggle and wiggle more then she normally would have, but thankfully there wasn't too many steps and she reached the bottom in one peice and still in the arms of her sister's maybe mate. Chloe got removed from the gamma and she smiled when she was set down. Nodding her head she saluted her sister and turned on her heel heading to the last place she saw the novie. Heading into the foryer she looked around and didn't spot her. "Hmm, I wonder where she is." she said softly to herself as she moved around the main level of the pack's manison.

As she neared the back porch her nose told her where the novie was, Chloe smiled and boucned out the door and looked around for her. "Zahra!" she called out for the blonde novie, she moved down the steps until she found her. Chloe cocked her head to the side as she walked closer to the novie, standing over the girl she shook her head. "You can't sleep outside, it could be dangerous." she said as she sat down in the grass next to the girl. Chloe wanted to go back inside and set the table as she was asked but she knew that Pepper would want sometime with Osiris so she would put off going back inside until the last possible moment, which meant when Pepper had already set the table and was calling for her. Turning her head from the older girl Chloe looked up at the darkening sky and put her arms behind her body so she could sit up but do it comfortably. "Dinner should be shortly." she said absently she was really waiting for the novie to speak to her.

Out Of Character: wooot. xD

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
You Cast A
SPELL ON ME ◄► SPELL ON ME
You Hit me like the Sky
FELL ON ME ◄► FELL ON ME
And I Decided you Look
WELL ON ME ◄► WELL ON ME
So let's go somewhere
NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ◄► YOU AND ME
THE ☼ sun ☼ GOES ⇩ down ⇩
THE ☆ ★☆ stars ☆ ★☆ COME ⇨ out ⇨
AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW
MY ♊♌♍♈♉ universe ♃♄♅♆♇ WILL
NEVER BE THE ❖❖❖ same ❖❖❖

I'M GLAD YOU CAME ⇨ ❖ ❀ ❖ ⇦ I'M GLAD YOU CAME

♫ ♪---------------------- --------------------- ♪♫ ---------------
-----------------♫ ♪-------------------------------- --------------------- ♪♫

User Image
                                                      It wasn't long before the sun started to disappear over the trees. The colors that the sky turned was something that Zahra liked immensely. From the bright blue that shrouded the yellow sun in the day, the color took on oranges, then pinks, red, fading into purple, which deepened into indigo before midnight blue, sparkled with tiny silver pinpoints came. She watched the sun make it's run for cover behind the trees and thought of Norse mythology. If there was one thing she had learned from the book upstairs that involved the Norse gods, it was the fact that the ancient Nordic factions believed that the moon and sun were constantly chased around by wolves. Everything seemed to come back to wolves for the blonde novice. It was just the way she managed herself. It the Norse belief, Skoll was the wolf who chased the sun, and Hati, the wolf who chased the moon. Watching the sun and moon in rotation, often brought this though clear to the blonde's mind. Zahra smirked, giving a snort and the incredulity of actually having time to watch the sun and think of such thoughts. Had she not gotten into trouble and been taken home, she might have still been at training, sweating herself out just for the sake of making sure she would get a good rank once she turned seventeen. That was not the case for today, and Zahra was not begrudging the distraction for once. It had been a terribly long day, no one could really blame her for wanting a few moments to herself after the whole ordeal in the car with Osiris and Pepper. Not when the ordeal with Nico and Osiris had happened so shortly after. Not to mention the surprise of finding out your best friend was sleeping with the man who was basically your father, with a significant age gap in between. No. Zahra was not going to lecture herself about how she should have been doing something towards training, and she wouldn't take it from anyone else either. She was fortunate enough to be granted this tiny reprieve, and she would take it, considering if she was permitted, the next five days while she couldn't go to school, she'd spend every waking moment she had training for the day she turned seventeen and took a rank.

Then sun finally went to hide it's face behind the trees lining the forest form the backyard of the Cheveyo mansion. Zahra frowned in dismay. That meant she would have to go inside soon. It wasn't safe to be outside at night by herself, even if she was a werewolf and knew how to fight. Hati, you always chase the moon into view too soon. I wish you could be more patient. I heard the moon is a harsh mistress anyways. She would tame you before you had the chance to sink your teeth into the meat you so fruitlessly think you are chasing. Zahra knew she should have gotten up. She knew she should go inside where there were lights and she'd be safe. She just didn't want to go yet. The grass tickled gently against the exposed skin of her legs and arms. It even poked at her cheeks when she turned them closer to the grass. She closed her eyes completely, given that indigo had stained the sky, and she wasn't interested in seeing cold midnight pierce her vision, even if it was pin pricked with silver stars. the moon could hide her face for just a tad longer as well. it would be of no consequence to the blonde novice. Night would come it's own due time, but if it would just wait a few moments so it didn't send her inside the mansion where she had to gather everything into herself once more. Where she had to be restricted and refined, and well behaved to avoid problems. She wasn't truly that unruly, but laying the grass, she wanted to bare her teeth and anyone who told her to go inside, just for the fact that they would have robbed her of a glorious moment where she had been free of Pack bonds, duty, and childish restraints. She knew well they were in place for her own protection, just as she trained to get a good rank for the pack, but she felt unusually alive this night. It might have been the consequence of finally feeling wanted for one moment of her life. For being sure someone actually cared about her, and not out of responsibility. Out of a connection shared with someone else. Out of love. Eyes still closed, Zahra gave a smile, tuning out the sound of human voices, and turning her attention to the music that the night made, until she heard her name.

The blonde gave a soft groan, opening her eyes. Adjusted to the darkness as they were, Zahra had no problems picking out the small delicate features of the short body approaching her. Chloe. Zahra gave a wry smile. She couldn't be mad at the girl with the scenes of earlier playing in her mind. The blonde novice did close her eyes for a moment, giving herself a moment to grieve for the loss of the beautiful freedom that she had just had. When Chloe drew closer and made comment about it not being safe to sleep outside, Zahra grinned, and opened her eyes again, focusing them on the smaller blonde, who stood over Zahra's body. With a smirk, the stormy-eyed blonde propped herself up on the flat of her forearms, showing Chloe that she was not asleep, and had indeed heard her. When Chloe sat down and made a comment about dinner, Zahra piece things together. Osiris must have been making dinner for everyone. At least himself, Zahra, Chloe, and undoubtedly, Pepper. Zahra forced herself to fully sit up, although she allowed her legs to remain sprawled in the grass, when the blades tickled her legs as they dance in the gentle breeze. Zahra looked over Chloe calmly, deciding how to make her comfortable, and what topics could be discussed. "So, how did you lie your first shift? Couldn't have been too bad if you're back to normal already. I always knew you'd be good at it. The moment you snapped at Osiris proved how brave you are. I don't know if even I was that brave on my first shift." Zahra paused, giving time for the younger girl to comment. It was only fair. And talking up the girl's accomplishment was a breeze. Truly, Zahra was plenty impressed with how fast the younger wolf had managed the shift into a wolf, and back out. It had taken Zahra herself much longer. And she'd whined about it, because it had hurt so much. She'd been scared too, but that was another story. She was glad Chloe was doing well, and even looked good in her pajamas. Zahra gave a smirk and gently gave a little pat to Chloe's shoulder, hoping she didn't seem like she was annoying, playing the slightly older card. Four years wasn't that big of a difference, and Zahra knew it. She was just glad that Chloe seemed calm now.

User Image

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Shaking his head, he decided to ignore the thoughts of being watched. Perhaps his mind was really lost in anger and all he wanted was to be comforted, but even then who dared to try and soothe his cruel hatred. Taking in a deep breath he got up on all fours and started back to the house, it already later in the evening and would surely be night time soon. Keeping his head lowered he let the thoughts of anger subside and tried to go home with an open mind. Even then it still hurt at the thought of what Pepper had done. Snorting he looked towards the pathway that lead him toward the mansion, almost wandering if he should really go back. Would she even care if he came back or would she enjoy the fact that he was gone and now she could do as she pleased. At least then if she ruined the pack, just maybe she would see what his words to her truly meant.

Standing still near the forest edge, that left him hidden just before the open area around the mansion itself. Staring up at the house still in his wolf form, he wondered once more if he truly should of returned to this place. Letting out a soft whine, he took steps towards the house his eyes watching the door as his ear's pointed forward in search of any sounds that may alert him that he was still not welcomed. Nothing seemed to show that and he deemed it safe to head inside, as long as he went to his room and hid out for a bit. Making his way up to the door, he bite the knob and turned it after a few tries. Managing to let himself into the home. Staying in his wolf form, he walked towards the stairs stopping when he heard noises from the kitchen. Looking that direction he saw no one from where he stood, but knew all to well who was in there. Letting out a low growl, he turned away and made his way up the stairs and out of sight.

Once in his room he pushed the door shut with his head and started to shift back to his human form. The bones cracking and the fur disappearing never seemed to bother him that much anymore. No the only thing that truly hurt was his heart and now even that would soon not matter. Taking a seat on his bed, he sighed heavily know he need to get dressed soon or later. Grumbling to himself he got up and searched through his closet, finding something decent to wear. Tonight was going to be a long night and he decided it was best he did stay out to night. Sure he would regret staying up all night later, but it was for the best he not be here. Once he finished getting dressed he grabbed his car keys and made his way down the stairs, trying his best to be quiet when he did. The last thing he needed to deal with was Pepper yelling at him once more.

OOC:N/ALocation:Heading down stairs to leave.Company:No One
User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image
User Image

It turned out there was another wolf, actually three wolves. The feeling of wanting to be known vanished when she realized the amount of wolves condensed into on area around her. Unconsciously she found herself backing up a few steps and was shocked when she felt the urge to flee from the situation. But instead of being smart she stayed put to eavesdrop on the conversation between the two wolves. As her ears perked to hear she slowly crept closer, trying not to make too much noise as she attempted to find the source of the voices. ’Bane?’ Lottie thought to herself, her head tilted to the side in confusion. Must be one of the packs… She figured as she stalked closer and peered through some foliage. She was happy that with the dying light she still was able to blend in, if not even better than in the daylight hours.

The sound of a human’s voice made her ears twitch and turn her attention to the young man that looked rather irritated. Her ears lay flat as she sensed some kind of authority and she immediately had a problem. What could she say? The girl had issues with authority. Lottie could also catch wolf on the wind and knew he too was a werewolf. Just knowing that she was surrounded by werewolves made an excited and nervous feeling surge through her, she was just so happy to see other wolves besides those from her father’s pack. She quickly came down to earth in time to see the man’s intimidating face and immediately ducked lower as every happy thought flew out the window and left the usual butterflies that appeared when she was nervous about something. She once again felt she should escape now while she still could, but since when did she ever do the smart thing?

’Seunghyun?’She thought, stumbling over the name even in her thoughts. ‘He must have had cruel parents to name him something that long. The female fought the urge to snicker as she watched things play out. She heard them say something about a mansion and her eyes widened in shock. ‘They have a mansion?! That’s not fair!’ She huffed. Back home her father had lived in the only actual livable house with his current mate and beta while the rest of the wolves either had run down houses or just stayed wolves for the longest time. Not to mention he had an old barn for them all to chill in when it got hot cause down south it never really got too cold to bare.

The voice of the female wolf brought her out of her memories. She looked to the black wolf [Philota]and flinched, knowing she’d officially been caught. She told her to go into deeper, that it was a territory there….but why would she leave when she’d found what she had been looking for in the first place? Lottie had just found other werewolves, so she certainly wasn’t going to leave now. Lottie raised herself out of the bushes, unintentionally rustling them as she did so, and fixed her temporarily golden wolf eyes on the human wolf. She just stared at him curiously for some time, completely still except for her usual fidgety movement from her tail that she had. When she finally spoke she wanted to kick herself for such a stupid question. “What’s a Bane?” Of all the questions she could have asked, that was what came out of her mouth? Even a simple ‘hi’ was better! Especially since she could answer her own question!

XxKazeXxAkki

Dingu

Saraih Behira
I do~

User Image

Company:Near Seunghyun, Saxon, and Philota
OOC:I didn't know whether to still quote ya, so I did anyways xD

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

He stood there, golden eyes peering back at the silver ones. He didn’t know what to do, but his little game was up. He shifted uneasily, obviously hinting that he was uncomfortable with the whole situation. He snorted and rose his head up a little more. It was nice to see her, no doubt the feeling he had for her was still there, it was just buried beneath all the hate that he had started to gain for her. He still loved her dearly, but he had had enough of the ‘guardian’s brother’ saying. He wanted to be known for something, other then that. Dylan was his name and he actually wanted people to use it. His parents did indeed treat him like crap as well. He always got in trouble for the small stupid s**t, yet his sister never did. The anger was only building since he was child.

He watched her get in a defensive mode, and his hackles spiked up slightly. He wasn’t going to fight her. No. Why would he? “My name is Dylan, and you will call me by it. Or your useless pelt might be ripped to shreds” He snarled loud and his tail flicked up a bit. “You can’t call me that, I’m sick of being called that. ‘Guardian’s Brother’ what a pathetic name!” He snorted and rolled his eyes, his golden eyes glaring hard into hers. He was showing no remorse for leaving her behind, for betraying Bane. No, he never would. His life in Cheveyo was perfect, and he would continue to live there. “Still acting like the goddess you were claimed to be? Funny. I don’t believe that s**t anymore. Lupen wouldn’t be stupid enough to do so. Its just a silly little title. Yeah, that’s right – A stupid little title. There’s nothing special about you Stephanie not one bit. You don’t have some god like power, all you have is the title and respect from those in your pack. As for that, Lupen probably doesn’t even exist!” He babbled on, but he meant his words. He flicked his tail and growled lowly. “Now get off of Cheveyo. You have no reason to be here, and the prey that wandering here, is Mine. My hunters hunt it, and no other slob of a mutt should touch it” He raised a brow and padded to the side for a moment, his eyes flickering around a bit.

He had no idea how this was going to turn out, but he was sure that it wasn’t going to be pretty. He probably was piercing Stephy’s heart with little needles with every word he spoke. He was trying to get rid of her, even if some of his words pained him to say. “Go on, run to your precious little pack.” He snarled, this time his tail flipping up high. He was doing his duty now. No bane was to come onto their territory, and as Delta of high rank, he needed to enforce it just as much as the next high ranked.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
    User Image

Steph was on her paws and stared at her twin, she watched him and smirked darkly. Clearly he was uncomfortable and she was heartbroken. This was her older brother if only by a short span of time, he was suppose to protect her and instead he turned his back on her and left her in their home pack for something worthless. Her icy silver hues locked onto his golden ones if only for a moment and in that moment her eyes spoke more then her actions or words could. She loved and missed him more then anything and she was glad he was okay. She didn't care what pack he was in he was alive and well that that was the only thing that mattered to her at least in this moment. She knew that he held anger in his heart for her, or at least their parents but there was nothing she could do about it. She did the same things he did, she wanted to make him proud of her she had tried to turn down her rank, which is something he didn't know and she would take to her death bed.

The Bane guardian wasn't willing going to fight Dylan but she had to hold herself like the rank she was. It was a true 'honor' for her to be the guardian of her pack. She knew she had hit a nerve with her words but she wasn't expecting him to lash out like he did, her heart hurt as she listened to him. So he truly hated her, she thought as her body shook slightly. It wasn't much but it was enough to tell him if he was actually looking at her that she was hurting and acting strong. This was her twin brother! She loved him and it pained her greatly to hear him say these things to her. She opened her maw to speak once or twice but finally she shook her head and with a shakey voice she screamed at him "You think you're worth something?! You're worth the dirt under my paws 'Dy'" she spit her petname for her twin at him with as much venom as she could muster.

She laughed darkly as her normally icy blue eyes shifted slighty to a bright silver. It was normal for her eyes to do this when she was upset, "You think I WANTED this rank?! It's nothing but a curse! I spent OUR WHOLE LIVES TRYING TO BE LIKE YOU!" she snarled at the male. Her tail rose up higher as did her head. "I wasted my life trying to be an ungrateful, p***k who thinks that he is the s**t. Bane isn't the only pack that respects me, Cheveyo does too!" she didn't know this and was speaking out of hurt at this point. She snorted loudly when he snarled at her, he may have been bigger as a male but she was quicker and she was clearly more upset about this then he was. "Check you're nose Dy, I'm in the forest where we SHARE the land." She growled at him, she was closer to Bane's territory then Cheveyo anyway so if she howled her pack would hear her and would come running not that she wanted that. She already knew when she returned she was locking herself in her bedroom and crying.

Stephanie stepped closer to her twin, her silver eyes locked on his and all she wanted to do was touch him and she would get that chance, even if he took a bite out of her she would. Holding her ground, her head up and tail raised she took another step until she was a few feet from him. Stephanie then did the unthinkable, she didn't care if he returned to his pack and told them that she got soft nor if he told her pack. Her ears lowered against her skull and her tail lowered to the point of almost tucking under her body but she didn't. She whimpered softly and reached for her twin, she circled around him once before she rubbed her muzzle on the thick pelted part of his neck her body shook not only with fear but with love. For the first time in five years she got to touch her twin brother, Steph wasn't going to stay long nor did she care if she had the scent of Cheveyo on her pelt or skin but she needed to do this for herself. Bracing herself for whatever he would do to her she kept still and pulled away staring her twin in his eye. "I miss you Dy..." she said softly.

Steph's Words: Breathe, do whatever you want. c: I'm giving you permission.<3

Widower

Skilled Phantom

____________________________________________________User Image

User Image
                                            Chloe heard the older girl groan and she chuckled slightly, she hoped that Zahra wouldn't be too upset that she was coming over but she was doing as her sister and alpha told her to do. Chloe saw the grin on the face of the older blonde and she knew that she wasn't upset so she relaxed and came close to her but still giving her some space. Sometimes Chloe got too close to people but she liked to be near others and if her sister was going to be mated to her...um...whatever Osiris was to her then they would have to get closer, after all the girl would be her...ughh...something to Chloe. The younger girl wasn't great at making family connections but she knew that she would be her family and that was enough for Chloe.

She smiled as she listened to the girl, the novie seemed to be a little uneasy around her so Chloe pushed herself back a little as there was a foot or two between the two. Her brown hues shifted up to the sky as she took a deep breath thinking back on her shift. "Honestly, I didn't like it all that much. It was the most painful thing that I've ever felt, and I dance." she said with a small smile on her lips. "Pepper helped me with it but truthfully I don't want to shift again.." she said softly and then smiled again with the older girl's words. "I was just trying to protect Pepper, I was scared out of my mind and I thought he was going to hurt me and her. I just acted, I already apologized for my actions." she said turning to look at the older girl. Chloe wanted to know about her shift but she had said she didn't remember but she wondered if it hurt her to shift now. "Zarha does it still hurt you to shift?" she asked while pulling her knees to her chest.

Out Of Character: o.o i'm so sorry this is so short. /: you may auto them inside to set the table. c:

Fashionable Hunter

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He doesn't want to ruin his clothes? Saxon thought with his Jaw open in disbelief. It was just cloth! You could replace it for crying out loud. Wait, he should be glad that the wolf didn't want to change. The reasoning was weird, but that meant no fighting and hell, if he didn't want to shift maybe he could just continue on his little scout. The light of day was fading and it would be near impossible to find him with ease again. However, it was best not to push his luck. You could never tell what a wolf was capable of when pushed. This one seemed a tad weird. Instead of chasing them off immediately, he whined about being tired and not wanting to ruin his clothing. Odd. But, he would honor the man's request. He let out a bark as though telling the man that he was leaving...For now anyways. He'd return another time, much later, and finish looking around. Then, he'd do the same for the Cheveyo.

His attention shifted to the nearby female and he gave her a skeptical look .She was right, he was unshifted, but he'd pretty much made it clear he wasn't going to harm them. "I supposed I'm the one with issues, I came here willingly. Not to cause trouble, just...researching. Saxon explained to Philota before she turned and started talking to Bane wolf. Damn he had a mouthful for a name. Korean? Had to be. They had some unique names. There were several students in the school of the Korean Persuasion and he never bothered to try pronouncing their names on his own. He would just ask immediately how to say it. Better than embarrassing himself. "I thought..." He began, but cut himself off and followed after her. So much for staying clear of other wolves. She said she was no Bane, but she was obviously familiar with the one there. Past friends maybe? And who was Eve? Ah, it was none of his business.

This (Lottie) seemed to not understand the Loner's words though and went to the Bane. He said nothing to her. Perhaps she wanted to be a pack wolf. If that was the case, who were they to intervene? He followed quietly behind the black female, and absently wondered why he was. He could easily take off and return home. Silly question really. He wanted company and he was willing to settle for another loner like himself. It was less complicated. Packs wolves were far too complicated, what with their rules and such. He had long grown tired of that life. He paused in his stride, leaving one leg off the ground when she spoke to him. "Yes it does. But I'm almost certain you in general confuse me." He answered honestly as he dropped himself onto his rump. Why would you consider your decision stupid? Surely you had a reason. I don't expect you to explain it to me though. He told her. Again, it wasn't his business and as a complete stranger he wouldn't be surprised if she denied him access to her past. I'm Saxon by the way, May I ask you name? He asked as he made himself more comfortable. She didn't give him the impression that she would attack him, so he let his guard down. Normally, he would never do such a thing, but honestly, if she wanted to attack him, she had ample chances to do so already.

Where::Forest||With Whom::Philot||OOC::Bleh post. Just getting home from Doc.
                                                User Image

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Finishing his way down the stairs and out the front door seemed easier then he had thought it to be. Since Pepper was still so smitten with the Irish fool, of course he would go unnoticed. Heading out to his car, he got in completely ignoring the two young wolves on the front lawn. Starting his engine and revving the motor a few times, before putting it in reserves and back up. Smirking he quickly shifted to drive and squealed his tires out just before going down the drive way and onto the path way that lead into town. Because he was still quite angry his driving was probably not the safest around and surely his speed was quite dangerous for the road he was on. But not even that bothered Nico, for him there was nothing else to live for anyways. His rank meant nothing at this point, more so if Pepper couldn't even heed his words. No at this point in Nico's thoughts, he felt he was better off dead.

Driving faster and faster, he drifted his car around corners, shifting the gears as he did. But soon he saw town and slowed down, not wishing to attract unwanted attention from the humans. Grumbling he headed towards the bar in town that most of the wolves hung out. Even though it was ran by a Bane wolf, it still seemed more like neutral ground because it was in town. Glancing around as he drove up and parked in one of the stalls, noticing that some other wolves were in the area. Some Bane and a few lingering scents of Cheveyo were here as well. Shifting slightly he rolled his shoulders and grabbed his hat off the seat next to him. Only to get out of the car and make his way inside, his eyes focused mostly on the ground while still being able to see if he would run into anyone. Pausing he noticed the packs Sigma was already here, a brow raising slightly before he decided not to care.

Walking up to the bar, he took a seat on the side opposite of Mai, away from Calla. At first ignoring Mai to see if she had noticed him, then trying to force himself to speak. But even then that didnt seem that easy at this point. Looking towards Phillips the bar tender, he spoke his order calmly for once. "Give me a "Death Wish", I am sure you know what that is..." Sighing he leaned forward on the bar, his hand rubbing across his forehead, while the other took off his hat. Setting the hat between him and Mai, he waited for the bartender to serve the drink. Sure it wasn't something he normally would order, but it wasn't like Nico couldn't hold his liquor. Every so often he glanced towards his own fellow pack member, only to stare back at the bar. Mostly because he feared if they did speak to one another, she would have to deal with the brunt of his anger. Which wouldn't be far at all for Mai and more so it could end up causing him even more trouble with Pepper.

OOC:Death Wish
Ingredients: 1 Part Yukon Jack (100 proof)
1 Part Peperment Schanps (100 proof)
1 Part Bacardi 151
drop of grenadine
Instructions: Shake Liquors over ice and strain into a rock's glass, add a drop of grenadine to color the bottom.
Location:Blue Moon BarCompany:Who Cares...He is to pissed to notice.
User Image

Wheezing Werewolf

4,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

◀◀◀xxⓈ Ⓘ Ⓖ Ⓜ Ⓐxx▶▶▶

Company: Phillips, Nico
OoC: Calla got removed, she's NPC in my post(s)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ▼▼▼

⦊ The Sigma's ever vigilant gaze shifted towards the door. All the scents mingled together making it unclear whose silhouette was approaching the entrance. Mai lowered her gaze submissively when Nico trudged in. From the moment he entered the bar, she could tell her was not in a good mood. His brow was bent and pride obviously in pieces. She had seen her Beta mad before, but never this upset. Mai stared down at the counter while Nico plopped down opposite of her. It probably wasn't something to simply shrug off, yet she wasn't about to go asking questions. Whatever was bugging him was his business and not hers. "Give me a "Death Wish", I am sure you know what that is..." He asked as he set down his hat in between them. A few strands of Mai's hair fell over her face when she leaned over to nest her chin in her right palm. Her left finger threaded through the loose hair and tucked it securely behind her ear. Her dreads were rarely as problematic. She steadily raised her gaze to meet Nico's. It was catch and release, as Mai's amber eyes quickly danced off elsewhere. "Um...hey." She managed to squeeze out. Feeling increasingly uncomfortable, she tenderly bit her lower lip. "He doesn't want to hear your s**t, Mai. You shoulda just kept your mouth shut," She pressed forward even more. Sometimes she wished she were invisible. A smoke wouldn't hurt at the moment.

⦊ Mai's eyes darted around the bar. To her dismay there were too many people around to sneak a joint. She pursed her lips into a mild pout. Her lover's hushed call fell upon deaf ears. Mai could feel her rough kiss shivering down her spine. She longingly stroked the pack that remained sealed within her pocket. "Soon enough." She promised. The familiar CLUNK! of a mug hitting the counter caused the Sigma to return her attention to her Beta. It ceased skidding when it met Nico's hat. Mai was never much of a drinker herself, but being a bartender, she was more than familiar with a number of concoctions. She had never made this one in all her time working at the bar. The unmistakable smell of Bicardi pierced her nasal cavities. If he did any more of these, she might be dragging him home drunk.

▲▲▲ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Something filled up
My heart with nothin'
Someone told me not to cry,

NEW BLOOD CHEVEYO AT HEART

Little Sholac

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Glancing toward Mai once more, give a forced yet faint smile before noticing the drink was soon in front of him. He heard her hello, but she was to quick to dart off before he could muster up a response. Looking down at Mai who seemed to be on the other side of the bar, he sighed softly. "Mai, you missed the fun. How late to night you gonna be here tonight?" His words where mumbled and showed no real emotion. Perhaps because he wanted to hide his emotions and drown his sorrows with the alcohol. Taking a sip of his drink, he cringed slightly the taste quite good but still out a slight burning sensation when first swallowed. Sighing he set the drink back down on the bar, his head lowering down on it. He hated feeling regret, more so when it was towards his Alpha. Mumbling to himself about the incident trying to figure out where he had gone wrong and where she had gone wrong. None of it really make much sense to him in the end sadly.

"Mai I don't want to go back, I can't go back there. What should I do, I want Osiris dead and Pepper not to hate me for it. It isn't fair, it truly isn't fair." Growling as he finished his sentence, the anger once more showing through as he thought about it clearly once more. Grabbing his drink up, he took down another gulp of it the stinging no longer worth pausing for. Lowering his head, he tired to hide his eyes the tears starting to form in them. It was something he wished to never have shown to anyone and not he was becoming weak and showing them with no cause. Quick to wipe them away he bit his lower lip and looked towards Mai, a smile once more trying to be shown to her. It was probably because he was used to her never really being one to talk. And it didn't help she never really seemed to more one with the pack when they were together. And in Nico's subconsciousness thought about this, it seemed natural to act more welcoming to the girl.

Another gulp soon followed when he looked away from her, it still stinging the back of his throat. Snorting he let out a short cough when he took to much in and it ended up bother his throat as well as his nose. Wiping his nose with the sleeve of his shirt, only to once more wipe it across his eyes as well to clear away the small tears that still had formed. What was Nico to do, he became weak because of Pepper and he could do nothing now to Osiris in fear he would be put below that worthless Gamma. Perhaps the reason he hated was not of his position in the pack, but the fact he had the balls to go after Pepper and Nico couldn't bring himself to tell her anything of his true feelings. In ways you could say he was jealous of Osirs and knew all to well he would lose to the Irish fool because of his actions towards him. Though now none of that mattered, Nico had to fall back in line and try his best to obey Pepper's orders. Even if it meant spending his nights away from the mansion so he didn't have to deal with those to together. For if he did see them together in anyway, it was sure to cause him to get in another fight with Osiris.

OOC:N/ALocation:Blue Moon BarCompany:Mai & Phillips
User Image

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

___I used to ( RULE ) the world
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD
Now in the morning I sleep alone ◄► Sweep the streets that I used to own
_____________I____USED____TO____ROLL____THE____DICE
______Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing ↷ ↷
____"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
___One minute I held the key
________________________Next, the walls were closed on me
____And I discovered that my castles stand upon
PILLARS OF SALT______AND______PILLARS OF SAND
For some reason I can't explain
__________Once you know there was never -- ( never ) an honest word
_____and____that____was____when____i____ruled____the____world

location⇉ The Kitchen
with↮ Pepper
ooc↮ Sorry. I meant to post this last night, but I got sick and passed out. -.-; My next post will have him finished cooking, since the girls aren't inside.

User Image

"Hah! See! Pepper tinks I'm a prince!" he said, laughing lightly at the young girl who was in his arms. She had said he wasn't a prince - but oh, he was. In fact, he was a damned king. A king of a pack that was long passed. Still, he didn't think too long on it, for he had a lot of cooking to do. Sticking his tongue out at Chloe once more, they all began to head downstairs. Well, they did after Osiris shifted how he was holding the little girl and instead had her thrown over his shoulder, where her knees were on his chest and her head on his back. And from there, he followed Pepper downstairs, all the while carrying Chloe.

Once downstairs, he allowed Pepper to take the young girl from his arms, while asking if he needed help. "Mm... no, I think I 'ave et under control." Smiling lightly, Osiris then turned and made his way over to the counter and stove. He was quick to grab out the pots and pans he needed, as well as searching for the ingredients to make the food. It wouldn't take too long - maybe twenty minutes or so. And he figured that, by the time the kids came in to set the table, everything would be done. So, instantly, he began what he was going to cook: pasta. He was sure to be making an overabundance, though, as he knew there would be some people who would come in later to want to eat. Why not feed the rest of them?

Glancing back at Pepper, it seemed the female was just standing there. A smile crossed his lips, and he glanced around at what he had out before looking back at her. "Ya know, ye don't have tuh stand there an' look helpless. Ye could talk to me while I cook." The smile had turned into a smirk, and another glance back at her was made. He was only teasing, of course, because he wouldn't make her talk if she didn't want to. Still, it would have been nice to hear her.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

I was drifting on the ocean tide

I was lost till i saw your light
                                            Peppers stomach grumbled a bit and she was glad that they had made the decision to have dinner. She was excited that Osiris and Zahra would be having dinner with her and Chloe. She could get used to it, the four of them having dinner together. Despite how excited she was, she was wishing that it was just her and Osiris. Not that she didn’t want to spend time with the two younger girls, but because she seemed to be craving some alone time with the irish gamma. She pushed those thoughts aside as it wasn’t going to change now. She wasn’t going to be disappointed as she might get some alone time with the gamma later. Already, after just a few hours of giving herself to him she wanted to be near him. She knew her limits though, he wasn’t exactly hers yet, but she could only hope that he was starting to feel the same as her.

Pepper gave a smile towards Chloe as she went to go and find Zahra. She then followed the Gamma into the kitchen, despite him saying he didn’t need help. She wanted to watch him cook. Yeah, a bit creepy – but a man who knew how to cook, that’s sexy. She bit her lip and leaned against the counter, watching him as he cooked for a bit. It was then that he made a comment that she gave a smirk and pushed off the counter. Helpless eh? Well she wanted to help, but he wasn’t really giving her anything to do. She didn’t care though, the view she was getting was rather amusing. She moved over to him, knowing now he wouldn’t really have to move around much. It was pasta, you could probably just stand in one spot and cook it all.

Pepper wrapped her arms around him from behind and her head rested against his back. He was a bit too tall for her to try and put her head on his shoulder. “What if I just wanted to watch you cook?” She chuckled and blushed, pulling away. What she did was a sign of affection, yet she didn’t mean to do so. She didn’t want to throw feelings at him as she feared he would probably just turn away. She bit her lip, and mumbled softly. “Sorry” she smiled softly and then moved to the side of him. “So what was Chloe saying to you? Out in the hall?” She wanted to know what her sister had said to the gamma, though she wouldn’t press for it too hard. If it was meant to be a secret, the she wouldn’t want to make them break their promise to keep it a secret.

Devoted Wife

15,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image
You Cast A
SPELL ON ME ◄► SPELL ON ME
You Hit me like the Sky
FELL ON ME ◄► FELL ON ME
And I Decided you Look
WELL ON ME ◄► WELL ON ME
So let's go somewhere
NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE ◄► YOU AND ME
THE ☼ sun ☼ GOES ⇩ down ⇩
THE ☆ ★☆ stars ☆ ★☆ COME ⇨ out ⇨
AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW
MY ♊♌♍♈♉ universe ♃♄♅♆♇ WILL
NEVER BE THE ❖❖❖ same ❖❖❖

I'M GLAD YOU CAME ⇨ ❖ ❀ ❖ ⇦ I'M GLAD YOU CAME

♫ ♪---------------------- --------------------- ♪♫ ---------------
-----------------♫ ♪-------------------------------- --------------------- ♪♫

User Image
                                                      It was amusing, how Chloe reacted to the words Zahra had spoken to her. It was hard to remember the little blonde was eleven sometimes. She said things that made her seem so much older, closer to fifteen and sixteen, as Zahra herself was. It could have been a contributing fact to why Zahra found the girl easy to relate to. Younger pack members always posed a bit of a wary face for Zahra. The older blonde didn't know how to be affectionate. She wasn't sure how to put her feelings across in a way that people would appreciate and like them. Well, she would learn how to do it now that she was sure someone loved her in return. Osiris had said that, and he'd hugged her, and she'd hugged him back. So she must have done something right. Being affectionate wasn't the same as relating or being close to another person. Zahra was close to Pepper. Hell, Pepper was Zahra's best friend. The female in the pack she was closest with. The thought made the blonde smirk. Pepper was kind, exceedingly so. Just today she'd tried to make punishment impossible for a fight Zahra herself had started. That had shown how much Pepper cared, but it hadn't read that way until after Osris' answer in the kitchen. Zahra's entire world seemed to be shifting on that fact alone. The turh he'd spoken to her, about caring about her. Someone, and not just one person it seemed, actually cared about her. That was a relief. The blonde, throughout her whole life, had sought out a person who would care and protect her. She had focused on wanting only that. A parental figure in someone. She'd searched desperately, and when she'd finally found the person to fill that void, it'd taken her a few years to realize that it was real, and that she wouldn't be abandoned again. It was a comfort. A true relief to know that someone else was looking out for her well-being, instead of just herself. She'd still train hard and make something of herself, but now, she had someone who would notice her achievements, and she wasn't going to let Osiris down. She'd just work twice as hard to accomplish her goals so that he would have no reason not to be proud.

Pouring over Chloe's words once more, Zahra smirked and turned stormy eyes onto the girl. She hated shifting? Well, she'd just have to get used to it. The first was always the worst anyways. And the comment about dancing was thrown in there. Zahra smirked. She knew Chloe spent her extra time dancing. She went to some company where the teacher wasn't exactly roses all the time. From the things Chloe came home saying sometimes, Zahra was glad she'd never had to attend one of Chloe's practices so far. The older blonde wasn't sure if she'd be able to hold her tongue against the knife-tongue of Chloe's instructor. Surely, it wouldn't take much to punch the woman in the face, especially after the fight today. It just made Zahra spin off on another tangent in her head. One where the blonde gleefully fought the larger woman and won. When Chloe gave her reasoning about snapping at Osiris, Zahra actually laughed a bit. She didn't mean it in a mean way, but Chloe's innocence amused her immensely. When Chloe asked if it still hurt for Zahra to shift, the blonde stopped, composing herself carefully. The answer was yes, but how was she going to put it to Chloe so that it wouldn't freak her out that more pain would come? Normally, Zahra was straight forward, and loud. She didn't sugar coat anything. She was honest and blunt, but this was Chloe, the eleven year old sister of the pack's alpha. At least it wasn't a conversation about sex. That would have just killed the older blonde. With a twerk of her nose, Zahra decided where she would begin. "I didn't mean to laugh so hard. I just... why'd you go apologizing? Osiris can handle himself. I bet you he told you it didn't even matter. I mean, it was really mature of you to apologize, I just don't think I would have. Maybe you should be sixteen and I'll be eleven. You want to trade? I wouldn't mind. I'd probably get away with a lot more stuff then now, although... I don't know if I'd want to give up on the focus I have. It just doesn't seem like it'd be fair. Besides, you like to dance, so you probably don't want to be a novice yet, when all you have to do is train and go to school..."

Zahra trailed off, this was not what she had meant to say to Chloe. She was clearly botching her mental plan. To hell with it then Looking at the smaller girl, Zahra began again, clearing her mind of stupid thoughts, and focusing solely on the question posed to her. "Yes. It still hurts. Not nearly as bad as it did the first time. The first time, is always the hardest. The most painful. I think it's because you don't expect it. You just shift, and you're wearing a pelt instead of skin, and you get shorter, and the senses take over, and you forget how to be yourself because you're afraid for yourself, or for someone else. And then, forcing yourself to shift back, when you don't know how to do it, it makes it harder, and it hurts, because you've never done it before. So.. long story short, it still hurts when I shift. I think it doesn't hurt as much, because I know what to expect a bit more. I know that it's going to hurt when I shift, so I try to focus on something else. I'm not an expert or anything, but that's how I think of it." Zahra gave the younger girl a smile, giving her a minute to digest the information before standing, and brushing her body off. It made all spare blade of grass fall off her. If Chloe had been looking for her, they were probably needed inside. She held her hand out to the girl to help her out of her seat on the grass. "Come on. Being out here in the dark is no place to be at night, just lie you said. Besides, you must have been coming to gt me for something right? You said dinner, so we must be the one's setting the table. Let's not give them a reason to be grumpy at us, after all, they're probably hungry as we are." Smirking, Zahra made sure b]Chloe was up and heading towards the house before she moved after the girl. Chloe would go in first. Zahra would protect her if anything or anyone came at them from behind. It was simply how the older girl operated. She wasn't about to let anything happen to Chloe. The first shift was enough for the eleven year old today. Once they were back inside the house, Zahra shut the back door, and headed for the kitchen. Seeing Osiris and Pepper, Zahra made quick work of grabbing the plates, cutlery, and napkins and made her way back towards the table and set the stack down. She looked to Chloe. "Do you want to do plates, and I'll do the forks and napkins?" Of course, Zahra would always offer to do more work then Chloe even if the difference was slight. it was the right thing to do. Zahra was older, and besides, hard work made for better focus.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces