Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Mariks eyes widened "you..can do what with..my what....i..i am okay, i think i will be alright" he shuffled nervously i think..i have had enough..soul stuff today he tugged her hand heading to the shops "sss...so what will i need for my dorms? also where is dorm 28?" i wonder if i will have window...where am i..is there a outside to even look at

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I understand why," Kane said with a chuckle, when the Arashi said he was only a few dorms away from his, Kane nodded. "That is nice I supposed." Then Arashi lost him, weapons and wielders. Kane figured the man was insane and was seriously thinking about walking away until the man's arm became some sort of blade.

"Holy s**t," he said as he stared as the man's arm went back. "Now that is a good reason why this academy is different," he said as he had never seen a person turn into a weapon. "What do you turn into?" he asked as he wondered how someone gains the ability to transform into a weapon.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Sighing Leria really wished that he would take her up on her offer of making his soul wave lengths just a little less stressed. "Well I think that's somewhere on the bottom floor. See there's the plain numbers on the bottom floors and then the second floor is the A hallways. Then the B hallways and the C hallways. Most first year students are placed on ground level so that way they have access to everything they'd need much quicker then having to go down the stairs and such." As they walked around Leria looked at all the different shops the school had to offer. "As for what should go in your room it's not so much what you need and more so of what you want. You know, things to make it a little more lively and homey."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

"the first floor..g.ggatcha... where is your dorm?" He stared at her for a moment, confusion entering his face "what..what i want? i..i have never had a real home, i..i dont know what i want" he looked down letting his hand slip from hers. he let out a low sigh "so..um this calming me down thing..nothing could go wrong could it.."

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Smiling Leria shoot her head. "Nothing at all." Closing her eyes she placed her hands in front of her at the pit of her stomach and had them clasp one another. Taking in a few deep breathes she thought of calming notions and then channeling her energy towards him. After a while his souls wave lengths started to calm down and an easy going feeling washed over him. "That should help, as for my room, its A17, so upstairs." Yawning lazily she stretched her arms over her head and walked around the shops. "And you know life isn't meant to be that way. You can have whatever you want and say whatever you want. No one is going to harm you here. And on the battlefield no one can really harm you there. As Wielders it is our job to fight with you as our weapons. It's your jobs as weapons to keep us alive."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

calm overwhelmed him. his body quickly quit shaking "thank you Leria" he took a deep breath "but..but its the only life i know, i have been in the home since before i can remember, and now i am here" this is gonna take some serious getting used to He grasped her hand again and entered the home store "I..I understand what you are saying, is there a process to become assigned to a wielder?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Walking into the home store Leria looked around for snagging a few things that she wanted for her dorm. They always brought in new stuff each year and it seemed like the longer she was at the school the more stuff she started to get. Her true weakness was shopping for clothes. She liked designing things on the side, so this made her happy that they were looking for dorm things. "Well they put trail pairs together in classes and then send you off on simple assignments to see how well you're doing. There's generally a teacher somewhere off in the distance to make sure we don't die if it really goes south." Looking around she snagged a few things that looked like they fit in a guys dorm room. "I'll help you decorate and get all set up, ok?"

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

A short smile crossed Marik's lips "T..Thank you Leria..i.i would like that...but.." He looked over at the items on the shelves "i..i can help you look for stuff to if you would like" He walked the store looking through the stuff "i..i umm.am not used...umm so how many assignments have you been on? you said that somthing went wrong before with..with another weapon www.what happened"

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
He stepped back a bit and leaned against the wall bringing a hand up to his head. "I turn into a large war axe, guess it fits my attitude in a way." He smiled and shook the dizziness from his head and he felt his power returning to him. It only bothered him to half change into his second form but when he was fully in his weapon form he would be fine like he was in his human form. "There are a lot of us who don't even know how we can turn into weapons, you were either born with it or discover it later in life, some people can't change but have powers to unlock potential in their weapon, I still haven't found my wielder yet, maybe this year I will.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Leria walked around the stores looking around at everything and really only picked out one thing for herself. As they gathered things for his dorm she tried to make sure that she kept is soul calm and cool up until he mentioned wanting to know what happened with her old weapon. Flinching a little bit she nearly dropped what was in her hand and it looked like she had before she quickly grabbed it from the air and placed it back to its proper place. Clearing her throat she turned and looked at him, "Well um... It was last year. I nearly had a holy weapon with my old partner and then we went to take care of the witch. It seemed like a piece of cake when we first got there. Her soul was so small meaning that her powers should have been nothing to worry about." Her eyes darkened a little and as she shifted her gaze downward her eyes became veiled with the tips of her hair. "My weapon decided that he really wasn't needed for the job and he figured I would better off with my pistol." Her hand instantly went to the cold melt of it against her thigh in its holster. "I couldn't blame him, he seemed right and we were tired from tracking her down. I didn't want to put any stress on his body and my soul didn't want to have to work on meshing with his. So I pulled at the weapon and shot at her. Hell if the damn thing didn't catch it with her teeth and spat it right back out at us." Her hands started to tremble at her side, not out of pain but out of anger. "The damn witch was using a soul seal which made her seem like she was nothing but a bug that needed to be stepped on. Instead though she was a force to be dealt with. She beat the crap out of me and killed my weapon. I thought for sure that I was a goner as well but apparently God had other plans for me." Looking up finally she moved some hair from the left side of her face showing a small crescent moon scar under her eye just at the point of her cheek and then another one lining just above her eye. "This is the only really visible scar that I can't cover up. It's tough out there kid, just remember that. And in order to survive and become one of the Arch Angels weapon's, you're going to have to toughen up."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik flinched as she nearly dropped the stuff, looking her over he felt badly for bringing the subject up, he shuffled nervously as she fingered her pistol eying the store exit "I...i am sorry Leria..that..that sounds horrible" He took a deep breath "I...i understand..i dont want to be afraid..i will do my best to be a weapon..worth wielding"

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Putting a hand on Arashi's shoulder to held him stand straight, Kane saw that he was having a problem changing. "An axe," Kane said impressed,"I used one a couple of times, but as far as weapons go, swords are within my comfort zone." Letting go once Arashi was stable, Kane shoved his hands in his pockets. Listening, it seemed that the weapons had it as bad as the wielder, Kane assumed that all wielders could see souls as he could.

"Well I hope you find one,"
he said as he then rubbed his chin after taking his right hand out of his pocket. "I wonder if I will find a a partner, I hope it is woman. Despite me out going nature, I have a hard time making friends," he said with a chuckled. Kane was being sarcastic, he wasn't out going at all, in fact he was usually cold and harsh to people, but something about Arashi made Kane wonder if they could be friends at lease. "So how long have you been here?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking over at Marik she gave a small smile as though she didn't seemed hurt at all from the last thing that they had talked about. "Oh don't worry about the question, it was something that get asked alot by new students, at least when I run into them and they wonder where my weapon is. It's odd seeing a 3rd year student without one. Besides," she shrugged her shoulders lazily. "It's all in the past now and there's nothing I can do to change that. Now lets get out of here and go start setting up our rooms. That's going to take a little bit of time in and of itself." Looking him up and down she pressed her fingertip to her lips. "Something tells me that's the only pair of clothing that you have too huh? Well I think that's something we should danger after I get something done for the day that seems productive. Once I get into a clothing store, I'm as good as gone." There was a small laughter to her voice. "Besides, we gotta go find purple what's his face?" She gave what looked like an overly thinking face before snapping her fingers. "Jane? Lane? Kane! Kane! That one." Laughing she gave Marik a playful shove as they headed out of the store giving the people that ran it a thank you and a smile.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stumbled slightly out of the store waving his arms to regain balance. "y..yea these are the only clothes that i have..b..but it doesn't sound like it will matter much if..if i am transforming all the time." Marik shot her a sheepish grin "also..just so you know..i..i have watched people..b..before enough to know when they are bothered by some thing.."
Marik grasped her hand tight, being hot to the touch "umm so you lead the way, i saw him head to the dorm area earlier..but that was awhile ago"

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi straightened up and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, a lot of people say that an axe is pretty barbaric but I can't really change what I am, even if I could I wouldn't. He nodded at his comment and laughed as well. "I wouldn't mind being handled by one of the cute girls here." A wide smile broke across his lips and he laughed lightly once more. "This is only my second year of being here, usually we get paired up in our first year in the first few days but no one is looking for a barbaric weapon like me, oh well beggars can't be choosers." He shrugged his shoulders and looked back around at the students.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces