Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

After checking in Marik stepped out of the office looking at the woman again. he walked over to her and looked at the ground and slowy back to her till he made eye contact then quickly away..."so..so they said i was a pyromancer..or something..that i am closely linked to the plane of fire.." Marik began to nervously shuffle his feet "they also told me..that in my condition...that it would be dangerous to pair me with a first year and i should be paired with a more...um senior classmate."Marik bite his lip again. "soo my name is Marik..um whats yours?" He nervously reached out to grasp her hand again "the good news is that i get my own room"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Reaching out Leria shook the boy's hand with a small smile seeing that he was doing a little better and had more of the manners a boy his age would have. "Well I'm glad to hear that you are getting your own room. And my name is Leria, Leria Demain. I'm a pistol wielder." Laughing nervously she rubbed the back of her head. "Not that I've been paired with anyone yet but my father was a fire arms wielder and sometimes worked with a bow and arrow from time to time. I figured the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Dropping her arm to her side she sighed softly before reaching for the boy's slip. "So they're going to pair you with an older wielder. It will be interesting to see who they think would be well suited for you seeing how most of them are taken up. As for the room I think that we should get you settled in." Looking at the piece of paper she tried to find the room number on it as well as glancing over the classes. "Ah, they put you in the Black Moon Classroom. That's the same one as I am. I suppose with someone as jumpy and dangerous as you it would be good to have you work with us and then work your way down in the studies." Handing the paper back to him she looked around him a little bit towards the ground. "So uh... Where's your stuff?"

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik looked back at the ground and choked a little "i dont have anything....and my parents..i never knew them..they died in a fire when i was young" Marik gripped her hand a little tighter..then looked her over eying her weapon.."i like your pistol...um did your father make it?...so what will i be learning in blackmoon's class..i have never been in classroom before..the head mistress wouldnt allow it."

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

A frown crossed her face as she realized that the question she had asked might have been a little rude knowing what she did now. "I um, kinda. It was one of the many that he had that we use to go target practice shooting with. It was my personal favorite so before I started coming here he gave it to me. As for your things don't worry about it alright. This place is huge and has all sorts of stores within it. In fact it's something like a little community rather then just a school in and of itself. As for the classrooms they're a little boring in my personal opinion. At least when we're not part of the lessons, when you are though it's mentally and emotionally draining as well as physically. We do a lot of work in strengthening ones soul and helping them build into something more then just a wielder and weapon. As for my pistol, it's pretty useless. The things that are truly important are weapons like you. We get paired up into teams and go about cleansing the world that has been falling into corruption. How it works is you guys form into your born weapon and then we use you in battles. Collect enough corrupted souls and one witch soul and the weapons become an Arch Angel's weapon. They say that there is going to be a really large battle soon, one between angels and demons. It's our jobs as wielders to present the best weapons the world has to offer and make sure that they have enough to conquer evil."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

"so when do the lessons start?...and umm cleansing evil huh..." should start with the home a small smirk crosses Mariks lips and quickly disappears.""umm thank you Leria no one at home was ever this nice to me." He grips her hand a little tighter heat flowing threw his skin to hers"it will be nice to finally have a friend.umm these stores how will i pay for anything? Do they send us on missions or something?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Nodding Leria felt a small his hand start to heat up and slowly started to slip hers away. Her hands were use to being cold all the time from poor circulation to her fingertips so it was odd having something so hot in them. "Yeah they send of off on missions. As for money we don't really worry about it here. The teachers know who we are as well as the merchants. They typically are people who have been helped with our services so they don't ask for anything in return. I think that it would be a great idea for us to head down there. Walking into a blank dorm room kind of be depressing."

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"This place is ******** huge," said a raven hair young man as he looked at his knew home for the time being. God's Weaponry Academy was he was now going to be living, and if memory served him right, working as well. Something about cleansing evil, but that didn't matter to the man, all that mattered was that he would get to test his new sword. Which was hanging from his left side on his belt.

The sword in question was a present from his uncle, who was an authentic katana smith in Tokyo. His mother had come from Japan and fallen in love with his father, therefore he was half American and half Japanese. Ending up with a name like Kane Morgan. The casing of the sword was black with a deep indigo dragon spiraling around it. The indigo matched his deep purple eyes, which was an oddity by all accounts.

Walking into the academy, he followed the signed to the main office. As he searched the hallways, he found a couple of other students talking. Kane walked near them, one was a man and the other a woman. Normally, young men would fawn over a girl with beauty such as the one before him, but all he cared about was if she could fight. From his understanding, every student in the academy had a special ability and was a deadly threat in their own right. He wondered if she was any sort of challenge, if not then the man she was talking to possibly posed a threat.

Walking past them, he soon found the main office. Retrieving his dorm number and key, he was in dorm seven, his lucky number. Leaving, he walked past them again. This time stopping, but not to talk. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a metal lighter. Putting on in his lips, he opened the metal case of the lighter and flicked the wheel, cause the flame to ignite. Lighting the cigarette he drew in and let his lungs fill with smoke.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stood still rubbing his hands together slowly "sorry about the heat...i umm cant control it" he quickened his pace to catch back up to her "i..um agree i will probably need stuff any way..and..i dont....w.." He crossed his arms and bit the other side of his lip as he walked next to her a weapon..i am a weapon..if only some one had told me..maybe the others wouldnt have treated me like they did..that would show em "so how..will they teach me to control..my..my power? have you been on a mission before..what was it like? have you ever fought a demon?"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Laughing lightly Leria listened to all the questions that Marik had for her. It was quiet the stack. As they walked she noticed a man lighting a cigarette, reaching out she snagged it from his lips and tossed it onto the ground before stepping on it. "Against school policies. It's terrible for your lungs and your soul wave lengths." She gave a small grin showing that she wasn't trying to be a miss know it all but that she was also hold to the school rules and he best not break them again around her. "I take it that you're a newbie too." Without a thought she snagged the back of his collar and started to pull him their direction to the shops. "I'll take you on as a little project too I suppose." She walked with the boys on either side of her and as they walked she answered Marik's questions. "Yes I've been on a mission and they're interesting to say the least. The only problem was that my weapon and I just didn't fit together. They thought that this pistol would do some more damage to our target then he would." She shook her head as she spoke. "They don't work like that. No weapons do that you bring in with you. Unless it's a 'weapon'," she made air quotes, "by the schools means, they it's pretty much useless in our line of work."

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

Kane was about to breathe in another lung full of smoke, that was until the woman snatched it out of his mouth. And before he could ever get a word in he was fussing him. "Look, I don't kno...." he started before he was being dragged by the back of his collar. There were very few things Kane liked, and being pushed or pulled around wasn't one of them.

Gaining his freedom, he turned to face the girl. She was talking to the other man, but he was pissed. Not only had she stomped out his cigarette, but she had dragged as if he was some sort of child. "Look woman, I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I will not be treated as if I am some piece of s**t," he shouted as he fixed his shirt.

Pointing at her, "I don't give a damn about school rules, if I want to smoke and ruin my lungs then so be it." Kane glared at her, completely ignoring the man standing next to her. "And another thing, never grab me like that again."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik slightly grinned to him self seeing her pluck the cigarette from the man and grab him by the collar "so you have been paired before? ummm...what happened?" He looked behind her back at the man at the other side of her eying him from head to toe looking at how strong and capable the man looked made Marik let out a nervous squeek. He shot his glance back at the ground hoping no one noticed oh god i am a coward..how am i supposed to be a living weapon.. Marik noticed the stores up ahead and quickly went in the first on he saw

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Twirling around Leria looked at the man with purple eyes and looked almost indifferent to his change in mood before shrugging. "It's merely something I do with all my friends. Though I hardly know you I figured you'd like the grand tour from a 3rd year. Secondly I suppose if you want to be a student here for the rest of your life and or a drop out then keep smoking for all I care. I mean it's only going to get you in trouble with the teachers anyways and have a mountain of extra work placed on your shoulders. Also if you haven't placed two and two together, you're suppose to get along with people around here in order to find a weapon that would be best suited to your needs in order to survive out on the battlefield." Turning on her heels she shoved her hands into her pockets and her black hair ruffled in the wind slightly as she moved. "No need to get in a huff when someone is just trying to be helpful." With that she followed after Marik not really sure whether or not the other man was going to follow. "I'm Leria by the way," she called out while she waved a hand lazily in the air as she continued walking.

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

Watching as Leria walk away, Kane wondered what she meant. Find a weapon, he had a weapon. Walking up next to her, he stopped her. "What do you mean by that, find a weapon. As you can plainly see, I have a sword. And if that isn't enough, I know enough Martial Arts to kill anyone I face." Kane was indeed skilled in martial arts, it was what he was famous for. Learning over thirty different forms before he was twenty.

Remember that he knew her name, he sighed. "I'm Kane, and next time you feel like being helpful, say something instead of taking charge," he said as he followed her. "So what exactly is this place anyways. Since you are a third year, fill me in. The guy who recruited me didn't give me much of an explanation." In actuality,the councilor had informed Kane all about the school. But it was his mistake to do so during Kane's practice time, so Kane only heard a few parts, mostly ignoring the man until he mentioned that the academy would help further his skills and abilities.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik stopped to look around realizing that he had entered one of the weapon shops, this one was full of Melee weapons i will probably need one of these...who knows how long it could take me to master myself He stood staring at the countless weapons hanging from the walls not even knowing where to start. Maybe a sword..or a axe..or..or whats that The shop keep snapped him back to reality roughly grabbing his shoulder "What do you want" Letting out a weak sqeak "a.a.a....weap..weapon ss..ssir"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
3rd year student

User Image

Walking into the the weapons shop Leria took note of the other mans name before seeing that Marki was wrapped up in looking for a weapon himself. Sighing she shook her head before tapping him on the shoulder. "Come on, we have some talking to do. Apparently the counselors aren't doing as great of a job as they use to be doing. Lets go grab some food from the food court and we'll talk about everything there is to know about what this place is and a little more about what you 2 are." With that Leria led the two men out of the shop and down a long hallway through other stores until they slowly melted away from being weapons, clothings and other stores such as that and slowly began food vending shops.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas