Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws

User Image

Marik grabbed Leria's hand again letting her lead him, all to happy to leave the weapon shop and it's large gruff looking keeper. "Did you say food...oh i am soo hungry..mmmm" Marik grinned food..its been awhile since i ate...ohhh His stomach began to grumble thinking of what was in store for him "so..umm more about what we are...what am i... how did this happen?" Marik looked up at the food shops "oh my god...no one.. is...is gonna take the..the food from me...right? He licked his lips staring at cajun stand

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi opened his eyes slowly and looked around the dorm room. Everything was a slight blur as he dropped his foot down onto the ground from the desk and set the chair back on it's four legs. Giving a quiet yawn and a long stretch he blinked a few times to regain his focus. "Guess I was a bit more tired than I had realized." He laughed to himself and made his way to the door, opening it and stepping back out into the large hallway. His focus came back to him and the sleep left his eyes as he walked the halls of the academy, taking in the beauty of the massive structure. "I wonder if I'll recognize anyone from last year."
Arashi gave a small shrug to answer his own question in a way and continued to walk, passing the classes and rooms that seemed to be buzzing with life from the other students who were making friends and just visiting with old ones. User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
It's over, I didn't want to see it come to this
I wonder if I will ever see your face again
And I know that I will find a way to she'd the skin
It's simple, I know that I will suffer in the end

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kane had no earthly idea why he was following the woman, but figured it was better than getting lost. As they followed the other man into a weapon shop, Kane was starting to see that the man may of had an intimidating appearance, but was nothing but a scared child.

As the woman led them to the food court, Kane over heard what the man had said. Kane opened his mouth before he had a chance to stop himself, "Of course no one is going to take your damn food, what the hell are you, stupid or something?" he spat as he walked away. The man had pissed Kane off, which wasn't to hard to do actually.

"i am gone, see you two around," he said as he strolled off alone. When he was far enough from Leria, he pulled another cigarette out and lit it. Kane seriously didn't care about the rules, he needed a cigarette and no one was going to stop him.

Walking around, he found himself in a hallway surrounded by students, trying to navigated himself around, he felt someone touch his rear end and when he turned around to see who it was off, no one was looking his way. "Damn kids," he said as he turned around again, but instead of walking he slammed into a man. Getting up, Kane looked at the man. He had dark hair like him, except longer. "What where you are going," Kane bared.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It's hopeless, the end will come and wash it all away
Forsaken, I live for those I lost along the way
And I can't remember how it all began to break
We suffer, I live to fight and die another day

Dark Ryuu666

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi stumbled back a bit from the impact of the other student. He caught himself and looked at the man standing in front of him. "You know, usually it's customary to apologize, not just get snappy." A grin flashed across his lips and he bowed his head slightly. "My apologies for bumping into you." Kane didn't look familiar to Arashi, his memory wasn't the best but he remembers faces very well. "You must be new here, or just really good at blending in with the crowd." He laughed a bit but regained himself quickly. User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

Leria M. Demain: Pistol Wielder
3rd year student

User Image

Sitting down with Marki Leria had grabbed herself some Chinese food and was starting to eat the fortune cookie first. Cracking it over she looked over the message inside before placing it down on her tray. "Ok, I might as well get started for the need to knows. There are Weapons and there are Wielders, you Marki, are a weapon. From the feeling of things you're an elemental weapon more or less a fire one at that. It explains why you're so warm to the touch. You're going to be paired with a Wielder, like myself. See we're able to unlock hidden qualities to you." Reaching over she placed her hands on either side of his cheek before closing her eyes and lowering her head. After a moment a bright orange energy surrounded her with a form of a fox tail curled around it. Meanwhile a bright fire began to glow around Marki, the flames licking at his body but causing no harm. After a while his body began to shift and soon enough he was in darkness with the flames still glowing to his body. This was the home for souls that were changed into weapons, sitting in front of him was a small pool on the ground an image of the world he was just sitting in as though it was a tv screen. Smiling Leria was looking down at him before bring something into view. In her hand was a claw gauntlet, waving it in the air she began to speak again, "This is your weapon form. The place that you're in right now is within the very metal itself."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik flinched as her hands touched his face her hands are so..so cold wonder filled his eyes seeing the orange glow surround Leria. panic began to seep in feeling the fire climb his body, as the darkness and fire engulfed his body the world began to feel even colder than before,"what...whats happening to me...how..how did you do this?" As she spoke he could feel a vibration coming from the claws how..how can i be in the claws..where did she even get it from "why...how.. are you showing me this?"

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

Kane stared at his cigarette, it had broke during his fall, "Today is not my day," he sighed as he looked at the man. "Yeah, well that is the second time I lost a cigarette in the past thirty minutes," he said as he heard the man apology. "Yeah, I just got here," he said as he looked at his sword, no scratches on the case.

"Kane Morgan," he said wondering if anyone here knew his reputation, but he doubted since the only time anyone got international fame with martial arts was in films. "I am looking for my dorm, but this woman basically kidnapped me. Are all girls here that pushy?" he asked as he held out his hands for the man to shake it.

From the look of him, he seemed strong, and if he shook Kane's hand he could see if he had any power or not depending on how hard he shook his hand.

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
"Well maybe that is a sign of some kind." He watched as the man collected himself and snapped back to reality when he heard him speak his name. "Arashi Sisukaze, pleasure to make your acquaintance." He looked at the mans hand and extended his own, grabbing the mans hand with a firm sturdy grip he shook it. "I don't know to many to be crazy or pushy, most of them seem to be rather cute." He turned his head to a nearby redheaded girl and smiled. "As for your dorm, it must be down one of these halls. He turned and pointed behind him down the large hall."They should be labeled or numbered."
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Shaking her head Leria looked over the claw. "I didn't really get them from anywhere. That's the things that make Weapons so special, their physical beings change into weapons that wielders can use in battle. As for where you are now, you're in the deep depths of your consensus. Your soul is within the weapon itself. You can form back whenever you'd like. You just have to focus on the action. It's take a lot of soul power and right now yours is a little weak from all of the past things that you've got through."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik felt as if he was floating in the darkness, he felt a sudden feeling of rage come over him, he closed his eyes concentrating hard, physical form...please...physical form..with a bright flash and a burst of heat he was back sitting in the chair, shaking steam rising from his body. marik chewed his lip hard as his vision blurred and came back to normal.."is..is it for c...c..class yet" shaking he stood up and grabbed her hand.. "i..i .am not hungry anymm..more"

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Frowning Leria felt a little bad that she had done that to him while he was in such a weaken state. She could see souls and his was so tiny and wavering. There was a small glimmer of hope for him though as though he could be possibly more if he worked hard enough. That was going to take some serious time and effort though as well as some good friends. "Classes aren't happening today so that way all the new students can get settled in and try making new friends." Wiggling her nose Leria realized that they had lost Kane. "Uh... Speaking of which I feel like we're down a person." Craning her head she looked around for where he could have possibly gone to.

User Image

User Image

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

K a n e X M o r g a n
First Year Rookie
Sword Wielder

"Yeah it is a sign, the world hates me," he said with a chuckle. Hearing the man's name, most would have trouble pronouncing the name, but since Kane was half Japanese, he knew how to say it. "Same to you Sisukaze," he said as he used his last name instead of his first.

Looking around them, Kane realized not only were the girls cute around the school, they were everywhere. "A man could get used to it here," he said as he smiled charming to a couple of girls who passed by. "Yeah, I have number Seven, I asked for a single room but they told me I would be rooming with someone," he said as he wondered who his room mate could possibly be.

"So what kind of school is this anyway?" he asked still remembering what Leria said. "Some girl told me I would have to find a weapon to help me further my abilities, but I brought my own sword. Why would I find another weapon?" he asked still thinking about it.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik shot his glance down seeing her frown "i..i am sorry..please dont be mad at me..sss..see i..am fine" He struggled to quit shaking. He looked around the food court back to where the had come from "uhh..ummm the big guy..w.w.went that way" pointing down the hall way the way they came.."i saw him take a left b..back to the dorms" still grasping her hand he pullled her from the chair

User Image

Enduring Dabbler

User Image
Arashi Sisukaze
Arashi pulled his gaze from the girls and looked back to Kane. "Yeah, the girls are one of the reasons I came back." He laughed and looked at Kane as he mentioned his dorm number. "Your not to far from my dorm, I think your only a few doors down. I'm in dorm 13." He gave a quick look around him as more people came into the hallway but then turned back. "This is a special academy designed for weapons and wielders, I'll show you what I mean." He closed his eyes and felt the power slowly drain from him, but before he knew it his arm had changed into one of the blades from his weapon form, the metal was clean and shined in the light but he quickly pulled himself together and restored that part of his body. "I for instance am a weapon, I have two forms, my human form and my weapon form.
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

3rd year student

User Image

Looking down the way that Marik pointed she gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "Oh well. I'm not the local baby sitter around her for someone that doesn't want to listen I suppose it will just be you and be for now." Smiling bright patted his back. "I know something that might be able to help with the shaking. I don't normally like to do it without having the other person agree to the conditions but I can alter your soul wave length so that way you can be a little calmer. It takes a little bit of focusing but we'll be shopping for your dorm stuff anyways."

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas