Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Victor Syrus

Victor blushed as Elfriede picked him up and started carrying him. Still, he didn't object. He was just glad to not be crushed under his bags. She set him down on a comfortable bed and took his bags one by one, noting he should have done the same. "Oh... yeah. I-I guess you're right... hehe..." He listened to her telling him it was her job to protect him. That made him smile, still blushing. "Really...? T-thank you, Elfriede. W-well as your wielder, I-I promise to protect you too. S-so don't strain yourself either, a-and let me know I-if you have any troubles with your injuries... I-I'll gladly do anything to help, okay?" He noticed how often she struggled, yet she never seemed to want help. That wasn't healthy at all. Now, he looked down at his bags and smiled. "Hm... I-I think I'll have this side."

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws
soul count:9

User Image

Marik laughed as she told him he might be cold. "Leria i am only cold when i am drained, i ll be fine i dont what i have on." He looked down realizing he was only wearing sport shorts and ace bandages he didnt even have shoes on, he shrugged [******** it atleast i wont have a hard time getting changed into my formal wear.. "like i said i ll be fine i ll even keep you warm i promise" he winked at her "but your right i think we should go work on the car it sounds safer for one and alot more fun then getting my a** kicked for two." Their arms wrapped around each other he headed off to the garage. "So are you excited to dance tonight Leria? i mean you have to be seen with me but its all right cuz i get to be seen with you." He winked at her again.

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Hallway/Parking lot: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Getting to be seen with me? That's nothing to be proud of: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:MCR: ||

User Image

Getting out into the parking lot Leria shivered and watched the clouds roll across the sky. It looked like it was going to rain today, not that it mattered seeing how the ball was going to be inside. As she listened to him talk about being excited to dance she had to laugh. "It's going to be a little different compared to the club. In all honesty I'm not that great at ball dancing. I can hardly to a waltz." She felt nervous about the fact but it was true, it was just never something she was interested in picking up or had someone to do the style with. Getting to the Spyder she opened the doors and flipped it into neutral so they could push it, Leria's hand on the wheel to steer it as they moved it across the lot, thank god it wasn't that far from the shop. Getting it inside she sighed heavily before throwing it in park and popping the hood. "As for wanting to be seen with me. I think that you're putting way too much faith in me. You're the only person that really likes me around here. So for that I suppose there's nothing to really show off." Leria gave a lazy shrug of her shoulders showing she really didn't think much of herself. "And as for you I'm not ashamed at all to be going with you. You're my weapon, and besides we're kinda like the island of misfit toys. We're both a little different and no one seems to have our backs besides each other." She smiled before looking over to the door of the garage seeing it slowly start to rain. If it was up to hear she would dance around in that, a white gown covering her body and the world playing a sad melody as it washed her troubles away and she could disappear into the night. It made her smile to think about before looking down at the engine of the car. "Well let's check that Vet before loosing this puppy up."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik chuckled at her. "mis fit toys? I prefer the title of fallen angel better, yea i think that sounds better." He nodded as if he had been giving it great thought. It was cold out side and it was starting to rain looking over he could see Leria begin to shiver slightly. Focusing he turned up the heat in the garage pushing the cold air out and washing them over in warmth. "Well Leria i am glad to have you all to myself then, i happen to think your great." not to mention beautiful... He smiled at her again before walking to the car and lifting the hood up. He looked at it as if he had great thought in his mind, turning to her he gave her a weak smile, "sooo..what am i looking for here?" How embarrassing i am a man and know nothing about cars..what a disgrace..

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Shop: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I love the rain...: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:MCR: ||

User Image

Looking over at the hole in the Vet Leria looked over the suspension it looked like it was all nicely done. Nodding she was thankful to have that out of the way and not have to work on it. "Well the good news is that everything else checks out so we have to drop the motor in from the Spyder. It's cooling should be good for the engine seeing how they're one in the same. So I guess we'll have to drop the old engine, raise out the new one and drop it into the Vet. We'll have to rig it all up and get the radiator out of the other car and the do the same with the alternator." Walking over to the lift Leria started to drop old engine slowly down to the ground before unlinking the chains and wheeling it over to the Spyder. She was so thankful that Marik was keeping the room warm. While she loved the rain she hated how cold it could be.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik walked over to the bench grabbing the tools he would need and then walked back to the other car and lifted the hood as Leria wheeled the lift over. He began detaching every thing she had told him the needed to be removed and then some I think this has to go..or is it this..or maybe this ehh ******** it i ll take it all out.. "This is fun Leria i am glad i can help you even if i am not sure what i am doing. hey do you want to play the question game again?" walking back over to the bench he grabbed a pair of jacks and dragged them to the Snyder. "well lets do this"

User Image

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»»xxxxAmelia Brandwellxxxxxxx

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxY o ucooa r ecoom ycooh e a v e ncoos t a r r ycooc h a i ncoo!xxx«««

»»»xxxI ' dcoog ocooa g a i n s tcoog o dcooi fcooi t ' scoof o rcooy o u rcoos a k ecoo!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

»»»xxx"Please Wake me up!" I shouted.
»»»xxxI'm hiding in the pink tank, crying.
»»»xxxIt's not that I wanted to be alone in my room.
»»»xxxEver since that day,
»»»xxxI'm afraid to know,
»»»xxxSo, is our love dead?
»»»xxxI believe in you...I believe in you...
»»»xxxWhere's my heaven?

_______________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxAmelia looked over at Casper after he asked for something to change into. It was only then that she realized that his shirt had a tear in it, along with a splotch of blood around the effected area. Well, that doesn't look pretty.... Amelia said walking up to the doors wondering if she did have anything. Well, I don't have anything. But my neighbor is about the same size as you. I can ask if he can lend you something. Amelia looked back at Casper one last time before putting in the code to the building, letting the both of them inside. Amelia's room was on the 2nd floor, but there were no elevators so the both of them had to take the steps.

But because she only lived on the 2nd floor it didn't take long to get there. Amelia slipped off her shoe and took out the key from inside. "As safe me~ Amelia giggled, slipping her shoe on and putting the key in the hole. Turning the door knob and walking inside her apartment. "You can just sit on the couch while I see if Sa-chan is here~" Amelia said skipping out into the hall and closing the door behind her.

It took a good... 20 minutes before Amelia came back. She came into the living room giggling and happy. Obviously in a good mood from talking with her neighbor; though she did have some clothes on her arm. "Hehe, Sa~chan is so silly. Here's the clothes that he's letting you borrow." Amelia said handing them over. "You can just get dressed in my room while I'm in the shower. Though...." The small girl tilted to her right a bit to look at the bedroom. Trying to remember just got messy she most likely left it last night. "I guess I should just go ahead and say sorry for the mess. Amelia said with her sigh following her sentence.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hehe cute, right? ~ [x] ` Over here! ~ Amelia's Apartment~ Living Room ` I'm With.. ~ Casper ` Mood ~ MOOD ` I Hear Voices.. ~ A song :3

User Image

»»»xxxDoes my fate hate me?
»»»xxxI can even become the devil if you wish for it, baby for you.
»»»xxxYou reached out for a wishing apple, but..
»»»xxxIt was bad and I probably won't be able to see you anymore.
»»»xxxxxxIt's still full of poison, but I don't care, my dear...
»»»xxxAs long as I can get your sweet smile back!
»»»xxxYou are my heavy starry chain..

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Shop: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Rain...: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:MCR: ||

User Image

Leria stood near the car staring out at the rain having not even noticed Marik moving around or talking to her. Her eyes were fixed on the rain as her mind melted away into a vision. The old Leria twirling around in the parking lot in her white gown looking like a ghost as her bare feet glided over the puddles on the ground. Finally Leria shaked to and looked over at Marik. "Uh yeah..." She clearly hadn't been paying attention an it was clear. "Hey Marik... What do you say we practice for tonight?" Her eyes never once left the rain and her voice was distracted in the distance as she felt her mind constantly drifting back to that image of her. "I... I'll be back. I promise... There's just something that I've always wanted to do.." There was a smile painting her face as she pulled her jacket up over herself trying to protect her from the rain. It wouldn't matter later but she wanted to keep dry until she was completely ready for the rain. As she ran puddles splashed under her feet as the smile continued to play on her face. She had no urge to go to the ball Uriel was planning but she was overly excited to go to hers in her mind.

User Image

User Image
User ImageMegeara Chalion

"So, Madame Natty, what you are saying is that a Weapon has a say in the matter?" Megeara looked down. "I.. Do not feel comfortable talking about this in the open, is there perhaps a more secluded place?"

She felt like the longer she left her fears, the worse they would become. She had to get a straight answer as soon as possible.

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik continued to unlatch every thing he needed to till there was nothing left. He pulled the jacks over to the car and placed them into position and then stopped what he was doing and walked over to the trunk of the car where he sat down waiting for Leria to return. What is she doing? silly girl running off in the rain..what could she possibly be doing.

User Image

Trash Garbage

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
เ кภ๏ฬ y๏ย'שє ๒єєภ BURNED . . .

เ кภ๏ฬ y๏ย'שє ๒єєภ BURNED . . .. . .๒ยt єשєгy fเгє เร a lεṡṡøṉ lεαɾṉεḋ
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KekkyukekkyuS y r i l T e y u n j aR o t h
dressed as pictured

User Image

Her orange eyes gleamed a bit at the words about her grin. She knew that he enjoyed seeing them, which is the reason she did it in the first place. While she walked with him, she listened closely to his words. . .though the first statement of a lot wasn’t all too much for her, but she knew him far too long and knew exactly what she was doing. He was trying to get himself to form sensible sentences, something she was used to. Once he started talking again, her eyes moved towards him. The comment of Uriel’s personal problems made her give a small chuckle. ”That does seem to be true. . .which I assume he has not really been working on. . .” Once they made it around the corner of the hall, she stopped walking. She decided that there was no need to be in her current form, so she would just change it. Her current outfit was one that would be fine to change from. She had on a sweatshirt and shorts, though it looked like a dress at the current. Her hands pressed into a hand seal representing monkey, the change wasn’t so dramatic, more like aging about 17 years in about twenty seconds. She looked at Levi before continuing to walk, not at all speaking about the change that just occurred. It was something that she rarely did whilst at the academy, but Levi was there so there wasn’t too much to worry about. She didn’t have an issue with shoes since she didn’t have any on as usual, she didn’t like breaking her connection with the earth unless absolutely necessary.

She had a general idea of where they were going, but didn’t ask about it. ”So he wishes for us to turn the school into a more relaxed version of a fort without exactly telling everyone else other than the leaders that they are in fact in a fort.?” she asked him still acting as if the change didn’t happen. The once small woman was now at a frame of five feet seven inches, walking with her still significantly taller companion. Once outside she finally asked where they were going. ”Are we going to the ruins?” she asked him seeing as there was really no other explanation to be exiting behind the school in the first place. . .Unless he was just going some strange alternative route to somewhere. A small C shaped smile formed on her face, more or less childish in a way as well. ”Are you going to inform Casper about what happened in the meeting?” she asked him really not understanding the purpose of them going to meet Casper in a secluded place. She knew that Levi would tell her, as she would tell him anything that he asked about.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXh
                                Walking around/Accompanied by Levi/Musical motivation: Unique/What exactly is the purpose of this?

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:The Rain: ||-||:Thoughts:It's raining: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rain: ||

User Image

Bursting through her dorm room door and ran around like a whirl wind as she threw clothes around from her closet. Quickly she had finished up her little change before looking over herself in the mirror. It was just like her day dream. She thanked her mom in the back of her mind for the perfect outfit before running outside, her heels clicking against the ground. When she got outside she looked down at them and frowned slightly before kicking the shoes off and running back to the shop barefoot. Getting to the door Leria's face was glowing as the rain poured down on her. "Come on!" She called to Marik as she stood in a full white evening gown. She was sure that she looked silly but it was an idea she had so many times before in the past and she would be damned if she was going to let it not happen. She didn't know how long she was going to be herself, the real Leria, so she was going to do everything she wanted when it came to her. Reaching a hand out to Marik she felt the water drip down her arm and off of her fingertips as her hair began to curl softly around her pale face, a blush to her cheeks from the cold and her chest rising and falling slowly with excitement and running. "I gotta make sure that my date can dance."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik's face flushed red as he saw her in her white gown dripping with water. ohh my god..she.. He jumped off the car and walked over to her taking her hand. His body trembled as he pulled her closer to him the rain falling on his head and then steaming off. "L..Leria this..this is great and all..but its raining an..and your wearing white..an..and i can se..see.." His voice trailed off as his face flushed darker his body heat kicking up more. "..never mind lets..lets just dance" He tried desperately to keep his eyes on hers and not look down at what she was wearing and her body. taking her hand with on of his he wrapped his other around her back pulling her tight against him. "o...ok so lets figure out how to do this..."

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Parking lot: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:There's a slip and under garment silly, you're not going to see anything: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rain: ||

User Image

Seeing him flush Leria couldn't suppress her child like giggle as he took her hand and walked out into the rain with her. "I know that it's raining, that's the point." Smiling she rested her hand on his shoulder and looked up into his eyes. "Have you ever waltzed before? I promise it's super easy." In the back of her mind a song tickled at her. Slowly her feet started to move as she sang softly through the rain.

'30 minutes a blink of an eye
30 minutes to alter our lives
30 minutes to make up my mind
30 minutes to finally decide
30 minutes to whisper your name
30 minutes to shoulder the blame
30 minutes of bliss, 30 lies
30 minutes to finally decided

Slowly they shifted back and forth in the parking lot just doing a simple box step until it felt like Marik had it down. "Now the moving waltz," she whispered before pulling him with her. The steps altering just a little bit causing them to walk through the parking lot, Leria's back to whatever was coming their way. Once Marik had gotten that down and they were half way through the parking lot Leria started to twirl on the 4th step causing water drops to swirl off of her body and the strands of hair clinging to her face to wrap around her before meeting her cheeks again. Her heart was beating softly as her body felt warm even through the cold wind and wet clothes. As she twirled the skirt of her long gown wrapped around her causing it to look wonded up before she would spin again and release itself.

'30 minutes a blink of an eye
30 minutes to alter our lives
30 minutes to make up my mind
30 minutes to whisper your name
30 minutes to shoulder the blame
30 minutes of bliss, 30 lies

Funny that this was the song she choose to sing seeing how it felt like that's literally all she had in some moments except for 30 minutes it was seconds. She had to be sure in herself and the things that she did hoping that it was right in order to keep those she loved around her. In the world of the academy anything could happen in 30 minutes, in fact it was like a life time and at one moment someone could be there and then the next someone could be gone. The thought made her cold and as she went into her last twirl she entered Marik's arms again before staying close, her hand sliding from his shoulder in a dancing pose to across his back to the center of it. Her fingers feeling the bandages and his warm skin causing her heart to sink. This was their world, one of pain and mental illnesses, where they were just children and still had their lives ahead of them only it could easily be ripped away in the blink of an eye. Leaning her head against Marik's shoulder she closed her eyes and imprinted the moment in her memories, if she was to be taking away in 30 minutes, she wanted this to be one of the last things she saw when her life would flash before her eyes.

User Image

User Image
User Image
Soul Count :: Undetermined
Weaponry :: Dual Pistols
Outfit :: A little more comfy! [x]

Eyes shifted from the blotch on his shirt to Amelia and then back again. "Tell me about it~" he breathed out a shallow laugh as he replied. They walked up to the apartment entrance and Casper wondered what she had planned to do about the shirt. He figured that if there wasn't anything she had for him to wear he could just remain as is. "Your neighbor..?" he asked, eyes narrowing suspiciously almost curiously. I'd rather wear my own clothes than theirs - but, he thought yet sighed slightly aloud, I guess it's better than nothing~ Casper had always been one for fashion, and specific styles at that. For once, it appeared that someone else was going to play dress up with him on the other end. Shaking his head lightly, he laughed, "Deal~" Then they climbed to the suite Amelia stayed at. He watched as she slipped out of a shoe and whipped a key out from within it. Casper blinked. This girl was full of surprises, "Would've never guessed." he smiled cheerfully. His eyes lit up when they entered the apartment and he examined the tidy environment; little did he know how messy her room looked like though. Casper sat down on the couch he was directed to and nodded while Amelia left the scene. "Alright, take your time if ya need to!" he called out after her. Casper kicked back and flipped the remote control off the edge of a miniature table with his foot. Catching it in his hand, he turned on her television and started flipping through the channels.

Nothing.... nothing... nothing.... nothing.... he thought as his eyelids drooped in bore. Few programs actually interested Casper - he wasn't really the type to sit in front of a screen all day and what stuff though. So he thought of something else to do while she was gone. Looking around, Casper eventually found some string, and then a few pieces of metal that Amelia probably wouldn't mind him altering. Reforming their metallic form with a little force and electricity in his hand, he turned them into cute little beads that he proceeded to poke the string he had found through. By the time he was done, the door to her apartment could be heard opening and Amelia skipped back into her living room. Casper's eyes went from her to the clothing in her hand as he quickly slipped the bracelet in his pocket to hide it from her. "Yeah, that's fine-" he said quickly, as if he was keeping something secret. He set the clothes on her couch and almost immediately began to change, starting with his top. "Yeah well, you're a messy lady. You should feel ashamed." he joshed Amelia as he slipped into the clothing that had been given him. [x]

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilovecookieshowboutudoulikeemtoohuhdou

Location :: Amelia's Apartment | With :: Amelia, off bike. | Thoughts :: 'Wonder what's taking her..' | Music :: Candlelight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff