Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Medical Room: ||-||:Company:Marik & Dameon: ||-||:Thoughts:Hurt myself? How can I hurt myself?: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Feeling the heat of the room blast at her skin Leria sighed being so happy that she had gone for the short shorts and t-shirt. Watching Marik form back into his human state she shook her head. "Oh no, you risk yourself trying to heal me. It's only fair." Reaching over she placed her hands on either side of his cheeks before leaning over and placing her forehead against his and closed her eyes. "Just relax ok?" With that she soul tapped into him seeing everything in it's blues and blacks with white. She could literally see an xray of Marik as she channeled all her soul tap to him. "Wow... this is really cool," she said softly under her breath with a laugh before scanning his body looking for the breaks in his ribs. It wasn't just those but also his shoulder and all other areas. Some where new while others were from his past that didn't heal well. "Uh... We're going to be here a while. Marik this is going to suck but you're going to feel some pain here and there. Things have been broken in the past and not healed right." With that she thought she'd start with the things that needed tending to. "Let's start with that rib." One of her hands slid down his body to his rib cage pressing lightly against the broken one. "It's going to pinch ok?" she warned Marik before her hand started to light up with the bright orange of her soul. Pressing her palm down on the rib there was a crack, a painful pinch through Marik and then the bone was better, brand new with no sign of breaking. "Holy s**t! It worked!" Her hand began to trace over his body resting on all the areas that had been broken be in recent or old. She was sure that Marik felt like he was in a pit of hell but the warmth of the room should have helped with the pain from the breaking and then forming of bone again. Hopefully if he was back in one perfect piece he would be more graceful and unlock more power. In all honesty though, Leria just didn't want him to be in pain all the time and have scars on the inside from his past, the outer ones were bad enough.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(Drained)~Location:(pool)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

"you..you can see my bones like a x-ray..thats is kinda cool..you dont have to fix any of the old ones..i did that myself..kinda well i splinted it i am fine really..please.." But she wouldnt take nor for a answer demanding to heal him. Ok i am ready for this..she said it will hurt...how bad could it be....as bad as the first time.. Marik closed his eyes tight and gripped her shirt waiting for the torture to begin. He let out a Horrid scream ever time she had broke and then fixed one of his previously broken bones of which there were many he had long ago lost count some broken more then once, each noise he made softer then the last as the pain began to overwhelm him leading him to the dark recesses of his mind. His body went limp as he fell unconscious tearing her shirt as his hands fell from her shoulders but still holding tight to the shirt. In the darkness of his mind he curled into a ball on the ground imagining he was back at the home and the others were inflicting all the pain they had over the years all at once. Stop..no more please no more..please stop hurting me please..i am sorry..i am sorry i promise.i am sorry..please no more.. Laying on the ground in the abyss tears stained his face feeling the bones break and reform. On the bed a single tear rolled down his unconscious face dripping to his shoulder. "..p..please..no..no more..please..." He softly muttered

User Image

User Image

Trash Garbage

User ImageXXXI нєαя |v ፀ i ር є ѕ| ιη тнє αιя. . .
XXXXXXXXXXI нєαя тнєм LӨЦD αη∂ ©ⓛⓔⓐⓡ. . .
XXXXXXXтнєy'rє тєℓℓιηg ME тσ ℓιѕtєη. . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXωнιѕρєяs ιη му єαя. . .
ṉ.ø.τ.h.ï.ṉ.ģ ¢αη { ς ⊕ m p α r ε
. . .}
I JUST ⓦⓐⓝⓣ TO LIƧƬΣП!!

۞Made by Kek kek ke kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek kek۞

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                                        She watched Victor as he looked at the shirt, he decided that there weren’t too many good things there either. ”Well then let us go further down the street.” she told him as she went about two buildings down, the store looking a bit more expensive than the previous one. . .instead of being rude and speaking as ‘I’ll loan you some money’ she walked in ahead of him as she as well performed the same thing as last time. She picked up quite a few things. . .well more than a few things. Her eyes moved to a blue dress. . .As she always did. She seemed to love the color blue. . .perhaps because it was one of the few colors that she thought looked good on her. . .though the only color that did her no justice were bright red, orange and yellow. Her eyes continued to move about, until she locked onto a dress She searched for her size and plucked it off of the rack holding it up to Victor. She pressed it against herself, not at all looking at the ridiculous price on it and smiled. ”How do you think this would look?” she asked him before just slinging it over her shoulder, she wasn’t going to try it on. . .after all she was going to ask the store for one that was in the back. ”Have you seen anything?” the small woman asked him with a small smile.

Was she uncomfortable with Victor? Of course not, he couldn’t really even make his own decisions. She was picking up various clothing around the store. . .hoping to not go over her six thousand dollar limit per store that she set for herself. The dress was already half of this stores limit. . .but she was more than willing to go over. She didn’t care if she went over. . .Achim would just pay for it as always. . .though it be her credit card. ”Speaking about Italy. . .” she changed the topic. ”I really have been there a few times. . .I didn’t really enjoy the southern part of Italy . . .” Of course she was just being honest. . .no matter how offensive it really sounded. Her mind floated elsewhere for only a small amount of time before it returned. She looked at her soon to be purchases then to Victor. ”Are you almost ready Victor?” she asked him with a small smile on her face. She headed to the register, placing the things down then watching the prices as if it really wasn’t a problem.

ElfríєdєXXAєhrєnthαlXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
Dameon N. Demain: Cross bow
3rd year student
Fun Fact: Leria's big brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Having been at the library more than he could remember Dameon found himself getting lost in book after book that he picked up. The notes were already translated way long ago but he was now doing some history research on the school and the different students. There was a mountain of copies in front of him that had Amelia's, Casper's, Leria's and Alexander's name circled on them. He was about half way into his research when he noticed Leria coming to get him. He nearly fell out of his chair having been so sucked up into his work. When she brought up the healing he sighed knowing that he really did need to get the whole 'medical' thing official. As they walked down the hall he listened to her talk about how one could die from draining their soul. This was all stuff that he had taught her and he was glad that she remembered it all. She was a walking case of something wielders and weapons should fear and yet they didn't really seem to bat an eye at her or even care for that matter. The thought made Dameon uneasy, what in the world was going on in the Academy these days. Shrugging he walked into the inferno that was Marik's hospital room. He watched Leria as she started to work away on him, the screams of pain were second natural in the medical wing so it hadn't really phased him. Instead he studied the whole thing with close eyes. It really was an interesting task and he wondered if it worked with just weapons and wielders as their partners or if the medical world could try doing it. He shook his head, no this was a weapon and wielder thing. Their souls being so interlaced that the body wouldn't reject the process. Dameon sat quietly watching before he noticed Marik blacking out. Reaching over he rested his hand on Leria's shoulder. "I think that's all he can take. Now you gotta wake the guy up seeing how you're the reason he blacked out." He tried to say it in a joking manner but he wasn't feeling his normally peppy self. He had so much information to tell Leria and most of it he wasn't going to like. There was something deep within the school that was only going to change it more and more, it was like a calm before the storm kind of deal. There was a war waiting on the horizon and it was going to take some serious power from the students if they thought they wanted to live. As he thought this concept over he whitened a little bit, no one was ready, they were all too wrapped up in their own agendas and there was no unity within the school anymore. They were just going to crumble in on themselves, the warlock that had attacked them showed them that. It was a warning and a sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Med Room: ||-||:Company:Marik & Dameon: ||-||:Thoughts:Ok I may have pushed it: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Getting to the end of her healing process on Marik she felt him slipping away. As soon as the last bone was fixed she felt him go limp and black out. Frowning she opened her eyes seeing her shirt torn, she didn't really care about that seeing how it was just the hem causing it to be a crop top. Instead she wondered if she pushed too hard on healing him. She didn't even think it was possible. Listening to Dameon she gave a small nod of her head as she channeled her soul energy to him again. She slipped into the darkness and watched him curl up into a ball as children from his past beat on him."Leave him alone!" Leria's voice was high as she spoke and looking down at herself she was a child again only missing the black hair and dark eyes. She stood in a little aqua colored sun dress and she had black flats on as a replacement for her boots. The other kids turned and looked at her with wicked expressions. 'Make us.' One taunted before kicking Marik. Balling her hands up into fists Leria rushed the kid before shoving him down and watching him skid across the dark floor. "I said leave my friend alone!" She stomped her foot causing fire to jet up around her causing the other kids to back off and call her a freak. This was something even she knew from her childhood. Instead of being sad though Leria embraced it. "Yeah what of it?! I might be a freak but I can kick your a**. Now leave!" Looking around the other kids disappeared like smoke leaving just her and Marik. Turning around she placed her hand lightly on his shoulder. "It's ok, I won't let them hurt you anymore." Her voice was soft and her copper hair fell into her eyes as she cocked it to the side and smiled sweetly. "I'll always protect you. No matter what. Even if we are freaks, at least we have each other right?"

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(Drained)~Location:(Med bay)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

Marik unwrapped his hands from his head and looked up at the girl coming to his rescue, It looked like Leria but only if Leria had been a child. "H..how did you get here? y..you dont live here at the home..where am i? Leria..is..is that you?" Reaching out he grasped her hand for support in pulling himself up and hugged her as he got to his feet. "Th..thank you..f.for saving me..they were going to kill me..I.i am glad i have you as a friend Leria.thank you for being here for me other wise i would have nothing..."releasing her he looked down at the ground rubbing the back of his head ashamed she had seen his memory, "Ho..how do you look so young? what happened...." He grasped her hand walking through the darkness away from the home he had once lived in fading to black behind them.."How do we get out of here..i want to be away from this place..i i dont like it here.."

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Marik's Subconscious: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:*happy*: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Feeling Marik hug her she giggled and wrapped her tiny arms around him before taking his hand like they did in reality. The hem of her skirt swayed as she took large steps to keep up with his causing her to kind jump step. "I'm tiny because you were thinking of your childhood. So naturally I was projected as another one of the kids at the home." While it was kinda odd Leria kinda liked being a child next to Marik. They didn't get have a childhood together so in a way they kinda got to have one now. "And don't thank me silly. What am I suppose to do without my weapon?" She stopped and placed her hands on her hips in a sassy manner. "Hmm? Wield the madness again? Heck no!" She giggled and skipped over to him placing her little hand in his again. "I mean I'm going to have to down in the long run more than likely but I don't wanna wield it without you. Every time I do it's so I can protect you." Looking down tiny Leria blushed bright red and kicked a rock that wasn't really there on the ground. Being projected as a child in Marik's mind made her act like one to and boy was she one hell of a funny kid. "I get scared cuz I don't wanna loose my best friend." She looked up with sad little eyes that were the golden they were to adult Leria. This one however didn't know what death was out of child innocence. "They all left me, some because they don't like me anymore and others..." She paused as though trying to think of the idea of death only struggling with it. "Well... I suppose they just disappear one night and don't come back to find me. It's kinda like hide and seek, I'm always looking for them but they're never there. It makes me sad." Hanging her little head Leria sighed as she thought of the memories. "I guess I just really like you and I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you too." Large tears started to fill in the gold orbs of her eyes and her little hand started to tremble in his. "Sometimes I get so scared that I run and hide trying to make them seek me. Most of them don't but you always do." That thought perked her up and soon she found herself looking up at him with a bright smile through the tears. "That's why I like you so much. You always find me because you want to. Not because you have to or because you're like Dameon and are my brother." Reaching up she wrapped her arms around Marik's one like she did when she was an adult and they would walk the halls. "You make it so I'm not alone. I hate being alone." As she spoke little Leria's eyes were filled with love for Marik as though he was the coolest thing to walk into her life. The kind of thing little girls would dream about marrying in a fairy tale like setting were they would live happily ever after. "As for leaving this place, well.. It's just a matter of time I suppose. You've had a long day and I know big me is trying to wake you up. Dameon said to." She sounded pouty on his name as a little sister would over a brother that would tease her.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(Drained)~Location:(Med bay)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

As Marik looked down at the now young Leria he couldnt help but smile at her she was just to adorable. "I dont like being alone either, thats why i come looking for you because we need each other because neither one of us likes being alone..and your my bestest friend..your my only friend and..and i love you Leria.." He knelled down so they were at eye level it felt weird to him her being so short and young but part of him enjoyed it as well he never had a friend as a child and this kinda made up for it. Gently he reach out and wiped the tears from her eyes and then hugged her again. "It will be ok i am not going any where with out you okie dokie." He nodded his head to her as she did back. "Now..big you.." He smiled thinking about it "..is trying to wake me up? Well lets wake up.." He grasped her tiny hand into his and closed his eyes tightly filling their bodies with warmth. ..1...2....3.. Opening his eyes he was back at the Medical room holding Leria's hand. "What..what happened..do you remember what happened? Did..did you fix what you wanted to?" He smiled brightly at her thinking of how she looked as a child. ..this is another one of those moments Leria..that i will never forget..that i will hold onto forever..

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Med Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I'm his bestest friend!: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Little Leria looked up with hopeful eyes as he said that she was his bestest friend. 'Bestest friend! Oh my goodness! I don't have many of those! I don't have one that actually stayed around!' The little girl wanted to jump up and down with delight only to see Marik kneel down and wrap his arms around her. Giggling she reached up and wrapped her little arms around his neck giving a small squeeze but nothing harmful.
Coming to in the medical room Leria smiled and giggled knowing everything that happened while they were in his mind. After all just because she was a child didn't mean that it wasn't her. "Hear everything? I was there?" Laughing she looked over his body seeing that the wounds from his mind didn't transfer over. "Also," shifting she sat on his bed with bright eyes. "Am I really your bestest friend?" She said it in a childish voice seeing how his word choice was just too cute. She could feel Dameon shutter behind her clearly not wanting to know what happened while they were away. "How are you feeling? You seem like you could take on the world with a smile like that. Plus you manage to make it through all the breaking and fixing. If I'm anywhere as good at healing as you are then you couldn't feel a pain or tenderness." She was crossing her fingers hoping that that was the case. She wasn't as good with medical stuff as Dameon was but Marik was her weapon and that had to count for something. Sitting there Leria wondered what she looked like to him. She was more than happy after their little visit to his mind. He said he was always going to be there, unlike some people she knew. And he said he loved her. She still couldn't quiet wrap her mind around the idea but it was kind of nice to hear from time to time. After the bestest friend she figured he meant it as a friendly manner. Like you love a brother or sister or someone that close to you that they might as well be blood. 'Water can be thicker than blood in some instances.'

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(content, hopeful)~Location:(Med bay)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

Marik's face flushed as he felt stupid for asking his question. "Sorry..i wasnt sure if i was imagining things or not..and of course your my bestest friend..your not just my wielder ya know.."...your my only friend and i love you..and i would do anything for you.. He smiled at her his face returning to its normal color. "And as far as i am feeling..i am a little achy like i went through a growth spurt..but i am good and i feel like i could take on the world and then some." he winked at her as he smiled. Prolly get my a** beat again but i feel like i could do it.. Holding her hand he shifted his body pulling her onto the med bed with him so she sat on his lap. "well now that we both feel great and are in actual working condition, how about we go do some thing dangerous, i am itching to gather more souls ya know." leaning in he touched her nose with his. "what do ya say?"

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Med Room: ||-||:Company:Marik & Dameon: ||-||:Thoughts:Wow he must be feeling much better: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Being pulled into his lap Leria giggled softly before looking him over. He seemed to be feeling so much better, maybe it would show in the field. "Alright alright, we can go out and get you more souls but I want you to be careful and take it a little easy. We're trying out new healing things. While they seemed to have worked we don't know what it's going to be like later." Slipping off of his lap she stretched and gave a lazy yawn before looking down at her shirt. "Oh yeah... You owe me a new one of these," she said with a small giggle in her voice before really looking them over. Did she need to go change? Nah, they were just going to get ******** up on a mission anyways. "Lets go down to the missions board and see if there's anything that looks like it might be worth our time and not going to kill us. There's a few things that I wanna try out with you anyways and I'm sick of the training hall." She shook her head at it. "I'd rather get my a** kicked and come back with something to show for it then get my a** kicked because of a program that didn't know the difference between a 1 and a 10." Smiling she reached out he hand to Marik so he would take it. Looking at Dameon she waited to see a look of disapproval on his face, instead he was deep in thought over what he had just seen. "I take it you're staying here then?" Watching him snap to a little there was a small smile on his face and then a nod. "Alrighty than."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(Drained)~Location:(pool)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

Marik took her hand letting her pull him of the med bed. "Alright we can take it easy but i wanna get out and do something.." one to ten..i think that was a joke at my expense.. Now on his feet Marik let her lead him to the mission board. While his body felt better and a little Achy he still felt tired and drained although he wouldnt let it show on his face or through his actions he planned to keep going till her dropped. looking over the board there were far to many open missions. "where is every one..why are there so many unfinished tasks?" pulling at one of the tiles he examined it carefully. "here how about this one, it says there has been a creature of unknown origin stealing the souls of the innocent. sound good to you?"

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Mission Board: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Which one? Which one?: ||-||:Song:30 minutes: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Getting to the message board Leria was confused as well as to why there was so many open. There had to be other students than just her and him, she knew there was. "Well I suppose we can give it a try." She took the tile from it and looked it over. "I'm a little worried as to what in the hell is could be seeing how there's little to no description on the target." Leria flipped the tile over in her hand as though there might be more information on the other side, there wasn't. "Ok but I think that we need think of what kinda ride we wanna go on. Clearly you haven't gotten your barrings on the bike just yet." She gave him a bright smile and a playful shove before thinking. "There's your car and then I do have at least one or two more of mine that I can think of. To be honest I might just sell them once the Vet is all said and done. I know the totaled ones I'm just going to scrap." Reaching down Leria went to grab the pistol that she was so use to having before realizing that it was no longer at her thigh. Frowning she instead moved her hands onto her pockets feeling the note brush against her fingertips. "So I suppose we'll just have to pick one of those." With the tile in hand she looked it over as the two of them started heading towards the parking lot. "We'll be heading to the west from the sounds of things." She laughed flatly under her breath. "I haven't been that way in what feels like ages." Which was true in a way. Leria grew up in the west and she generally didn't take missions that were in that area just because she didn't want people fro her pre-academy life to see her.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Mood:(Tired and excited)~Location:(My car)~Company:(Leria)~Soul Count:9

User Image

Marik grinned at her pulling his keys from his pocket. "My ride it is, and ill race ya there." He winked at her as he took off laughing down the stairs and through the parking lot over to his baby.beating Leria to the car he stood in front of the door and petted the roof for a moment before hoping in the drivers seat and patting the dash board as well. " I know, i know i missed you to baby but its not my fault i have been busy.." He looked over winking at Leria again. sticking the keys in the ignition he revved the engine listening to it roar. God damnt i love that sound.. Shifting it to drive he sped out of the parking lot burning out as he roar out on the street. "Leria.. thank you so much for the car..this is awesome..and which way is west.." He looked over to her and grinned then swerved slightly and shot his glance back to the road
User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Parking lot: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I'm going to die in this car: ||-||:Song:Extraction: ||-||:Clothing:Rainy day Leria: ||

User Image

Hearing him announce a race threw Leria off guard and start looking at him confused for a moment about what he was talking about. Because of the delay she lost and was not happy about it. At the same time though how could see be mad at him? Slipping into the driver's side Leria felt more than a little nervous to not be driving. She owed Marik a little more than that though so she watched as he loved on the car and then started it up. 'See, you're ok. He can handle it.' Breathing softly she was about to thank him before feeling the car shift in a not so happy manner. Feeling her eyes widen and her hands clutch the seat she felt her heart skip a beat. 'Not ok! Not ok! I'm going to die in this god damn car!' Whimpering she looked over at him as he asked where west was. 'Oh god I'm going to die in this car and get lost.' Laughing nervously she rubbed the back of her head trying to not show panic. "You're... You're joking right?" As she watched him look clueless she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. This was why she liked driving, she didn't have to be the human GPS. "It's uh, that way." She pointed towards the direct location of west. "It's not that far from here." 'Thank god' Sighing she placed her arm on the arm rest within the car and looked lazily out the window as she tried thinking over what they were going to be facing. She didn't like that there wasn't more information about the creature or what it was able to do. It was like walking in blindly and Leria not only didn't know the full deal but she didn't have her pistol. All in all she wasn't feeling very confident like she had hoped.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas