Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student
Fire Elemental, Melee Claws
soul count:9

User Image

Marik nodded off in the hot tub as the burning water relaxed and slowly healed his body. Blinking he was some where in a city, the alley was dark around him and he felt like even the shadows where watching him. Walking down the alley he looked up in the sky for a moment the sun was down and there were no stars in the sky. A flash of light burst through the darkness and rain began to pour over him. funny..its..its not burning off of me..and there was no thunder.. The rain soaked his body he could feel the wet clothes against his flesh. walking to the end of the alley it was a dead end a brick wall in his way. For a moment he began to panic before controlling his heart. Ok..where am i this isnt right..where the ******** am i. He heard cackling coming from the surrounding shadows. He bolted back down the way he came hearing quick footsteps behind him only making him run harder. Running through the shadows he ran right into another dead end slamming into the brick wall his nose began to bleed, he could feel hot sticky breath on the back of his neck and then there was a whisper he couldnt make out what was said but it was there. Then there was pain as something stabbed through his body blood washing all over the wall. His eyes opened and he was flailing in the hot tub. "Nooooo dont.." he looked around seeing nothing but thick steam blocking his vision. "god damnt..another dream..." He put his face in his hands pulling them back feeling blood on them coming from his nose. what the ********] Panic gripped him he jumped out of the hot tub his road rash still pink and tender. Quickly throwing his clothes on he bolted from the pool heading right for Leria's room as fast as he could

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:None: ||-||:Thoughts:I'm exhausted: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Getting to her room Leria opened the door to find Dameon not there, he must have gone off and done something throughout the night, or was at some girls room. Sighing Leria realized she didn't matter, she just wanted to shower and put the whole day behind her. Yawning she walked into her bathroom, started a warm shower and felt her joints start to relax under the pressure. Slowly she gave another lazy yawn before washing her hair, the soap running down her back feeling like small waves of mental sanity washing away her illness, it only it really worked that way. After a while she finished up her shower before cutting off the water and stepping out, wrapping a warm towel around herself. Looking in the mirror she rubbed her eyes causing the make up to rub off, her hair was in soft wet curls around her face clinging here and there while her cheeks gave off a natural blush from the heat. Shrugging she wrapped the towel around herself and walked into her room looking around for some comfortable pjs. Finally finding some she snagged a hat feeling her head getting cold from the still wet hair she didn't wanna screw with. She was only going to get a few hours of sleep, if even that, so she might as well get the minutes in while she could. Walking over to her bed she pulled back the blankets and grabbed one of her stuff foxies about ready to nod off to sleep when she heard a knock on her door. Groaning she pulled herself out of bed with her fox still in hand, "Dameon I swear to god you need to start bringing a key with you or I'm going to move your bed out into the hallway." Reaching over Leria fumbled with the door knob before opening it while her free hand rubbed one of her sleepy eyes. A look of confusion washed over her as she noticed Dameon wasn't the person at the door, "Marik?" She looked him over as her mind began to piece together last time she saw him. "Oh that's right... I told you to come here." She smiled for a moment before noticing his nose, frowning she started to sober up from her sleepy state as she pulled him into her room. "What happened to your nose?" Shutting the door behind them Leria placed him on Dameon's bed before leaning in to get a better look. "Please tell me you didn't try picking a fight with something or someone."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik sat on the bed trying to catch his breath from running to her room, sweat drenched his forehead. "M..my nose..yea.." He looked over her shoulder as if he was looking for something. "I..i dont know th..there." He shuffled nervously where he sat as if he was expecting something to strike out at any moment. He wiped his nose with the back of his hand smearing the blood. He took a deep breath trying desperately to calm himself.
what am i supposed to tell her...i cant tell her the truth..i dont want to think about it..it cant be true...he cant be.. He shook his head and blinked at her realizing he still had not given her a answer. "I..i..there was..i had a ba..bad dream..." his voice died as he looked down at her feet adn trembled as he spaced out again. He..hes not back he cant be..i know hes not in me..but..but.. "I..i will be ok..i feel better being here now.." he gave her a weak smile and rubbed the back of his head. "s.ssorry if i woke you up."

User Image
Xero Kurosumi

As he lands on the bed "well we were in Russia. We were going after a human soul trafficer" as the nurse walks over and begins to exam his arm his grew big and his voice became darker and scarier from it's aloof type he grabs the nurse with his right hand " my arm is the only injured part of my body is my arm so only look at it and nowhere else if you catch my drift" as his eyes lowered the nurse's face grew a little pale and her eyes grew a little bigger as his words sounded through her head.

As he slips into sleep from the blood loss a voice rang " I will come for you " as a shadow appeared before he quickly wakes up paleier then ever including the blood loss " she's coming " as time felt it was going past fast not even 30 seconds past as lays as the nurse begins to work and prepare his arm for the doctor he stares at ceiling then he looks at the nurse then the one that brought him here and her partner then he looks for Meg.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Something's wrong...I can feel it: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Frowning Leria watched as Marik struggled with the nightmare he might have been bobbing in and out of. She wondered if she had looked like this to him the past few days. Setting the stuff fox into his lap Leria listened to him talk as she walked into the bathroom, grabbing a towel and running it under some warm water before coming back into the room. "You don't seem like you're alright. I know nightmares, they're not fun." Kneeling down next to Marik Leria looked up seeing the blood on his face before reaching up with the towel and gently wiping it away. "And I wasn't sleeping, in fact I was going to just head to bed but I think staying up might be best to keep you company." She smiled showing that she was more then happy to even if it meant she was going to be crap during the day, it would be worth it to make him feel better. Once the blood was gone Leria sat down on the bed next to him, pulling her legs into a 'criss, cross' before reaching over and brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Would you like to talk about your dream? It might make you feel better." As she touched his face she felt that it was damp with a cold sweat. Lifting the towel she brushed it against his forehead with an area that wasn't covered in blood before projecting her soul trying to heat him up with it, it was so odd feeling him being cooler to the touch. "Or..." She said after a little while, "We don't have to... I know that I wasn't very open with mine when they were happening. Either way.." She paused before reaching over and taking his hand in hers before smiling bright. "Just know that I'm here for you no matter what." Leaning over she kissed his cheek hoping that would cause his emotions to spark and produce a warmth in him before letting his hand go and disappearing into the bathroom to drop the towel into the dirty clothes.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik sat on the bed thinking over what she had said. "I..i dont want to talk about it...you..we need to sleep a..and if we talk about it i know there will be no sleeping.." your not going to sleep any way and you know it..and she needs to know it wasnt just a dream..you could be putting her in danger and you know it. why wont you just tell her..
Marik held still as she wiped his face with the warm towel letting her do what she wanted. Do i really look that bad...well i know i feel that bad... "t..thank you Leria, i..i appreciate you.." He blinked as her lips touched his cheek he could feel warmth rising in his body but the fear wouldnt shake from him. As she walked to the bathroom he bit his lip looking around the room. standing up from the bed he inspected the room as if he was searching for danger. "I..i want to talk about my dream..i th..think you need to know about it..but..but i think you need to sleep.." He weakly smiled at her again. "Its ok i..i ll be fine..you can sleep."

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Sleep? I'm alittle scared to sleep: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Coming back into the bathroom Leria was happy to see that Marik wanted to talk about his dream but at the same time she was a little worried that he was going to make her sleep first. Had madness started to seep into his mind too? If that was the case who knew what was going to keep her to reality when she snapped again, in fact she could loose who she was completely as well as Marik. The thought made her sad and then angry all at once. Who thought of madness, how was it born? And why was it taking over everything she loved and her life. Walking over to Marik she took his hand and pulled him to her bed causing him to sit down at the head off it after she moved her pillows causing them to line the wall before she sat him down against them. "Fine but you're staying here and I'm making sure of it." Reaching over she tossed the last pillow into his lap before grabbing her fox and curling down into bed, her head resting on the single pillow. "I'm not a heavy sleeper like Dameon so if you move, I'll know it and I will wake up." She tried to sound scary but she wasn't feeling it, though something made her laugh as she spoke the thought. "Remember, I sleep with a pistol in my night stand. Waking me would be a bad idea." Shifting she made it so she was looking up at him as a smile painted across her lips. "Try and relax and wake me in an hour or two. I don't need much sleep in order to feel rested again." With that Leria shifted, her body curling up into a ball under the blankets as her foxies were wrapped up into her arms being held tight to her chest. As she dozed off between a limbo of sleep and day dream she projected her soul to try and keep him warm. The image of a meadow at night and the fire flies dancing about filling his mind like she had done in the past. It felt like ages ago but maybe the image would place him at ease. She didn't like him being shaken up like he was, in a way he was the person to catch her when she was falling and she didn't know what she would do if he was there next time she did. It most likely wasn't going to end well, for anyone.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik laid on his side next to her not facing her. He closed his eyes a couple of times thinking about the dream. you know what it was.you know who it was but what did he say..think..think what did he say to you... Marik sighed he didnt want to fall asleep again he felt like something was waiting for him, like danger was lurking around the corner waiting to jump out at him. He wanted to get up from the bed and just walk but he knew if he moved she wouldnt allow it. His eyes started to feel heavy and before to long he nodded off again.
He was back in the alley, darkness surrounding him. Marik put his right arm on the alley wall for support. "go away.. just leave me alone! i know who you are..just leave me be" looking into the darkness he thought he could see a face before it shifted out of view. But we had so much fun last time. And i am just Dieing to get to you again Panic gripped him as he heard the voice pushing his back against the wall. "No..just leave me be..go away just go away." Have no doubt child when i crawl my way out of the pit when i regain my power.. He felt the hot sticky breath on the back of his neck it smelt like rotten flesh. ...I am coming for you first, i am coming for my revenge.. The creature gripped his left shoulder he could feel a burning sensation through his body and he began to yell.
waking up Marik thrashed and fell off the bed gripping his shoulder trying not to cry. Hes..hes going to find me..hes going to kill me..why wont he just leave me be..why couldnt i have killed him..

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I'm up!: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Leria quickly fell into the darkness of her mind for a little while before feeling herself being pulled into a dream. She was back in her old house with her family, asleep in her bed, and some how she was watching herself. Frowning she felt her eyebrows pull together in confusion as she walked over to herself trying to figure out how she was in two places at once. FLASH Leria now found herself looking into darkness before her eyes fluttered open, it was the dream world still, her old room, motionless. Looking down she felt a weight on her chest, it was her old cat, Sam. His eyes peered through the darkness and was glaring at something behind her. She opened her mouth to ask what was wrong but the air wouldn't fill her lungs, her voice wouldn't come to. Instead she watched as the cat's ears fell back against his head and the fur on his back started to stand on end. Desperately Leria tried looking over her shoulder but she couldn't move, everything was stiff and felt like she was made of stone. Her heart started to race as she felt the presence of something behind her. FLASH Leria was back to standing in the distance watching herself sleep, Sam looking angry and scared as Leria's closet door started to open slowly. Leria could feel her own hair start to stand on end as she felt chills run up and down her spine. Her breathing slowed and she felt her eyes widen and a cold sweat to break out over her. A hand slowly reached out of the closet before a black cloaked figure pulled itself from the darkness and shadows. Stunned Leria went to shake herself awake only to hit a glass wall. Looking down she noticed she was completely transparent and a glowing chain connected from her ghostly body to her sleeping one. In horror she watched as the cloaked figure's hand slowly crept closer to her. FLASH Leria was back in her sleeping body as the hand was nearing her. Panicking Leria opened her mouth to scream for her life only to have no sound again. Slowly the hand gripped her shoulder in an icy touch.

Shift

Being pulled from her bed and onto the ground with Marik Leria's eyes shot open and her hands instantly went to work. Quickly she pulled open her drawer, grabbed the gun and jumped onto her bed before loading the barrel and pointing the gun to the ground at Marik. Her hands were shaking from her nightmare and she looked like she was crazed again while her eyes sparked as they normally did when she was emotionally wrong. Slowly she started to focus on what was going on around her, it was light in the room and her closet door was shut. Looking to her hands she noticed the weapon before quickly dropping it from her hands causing it to fall onto the floor. "I... I'm sorry..." She said in broken breaths being happy that she even had the ability to speak. Getting down from her bed she worked her way over to Marik's side seeing how he had a nightmare too, was her crazy wearing off on him?

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik trembled on the ground clutching his shoulder he hadnt even noticed Leria pointing a gun at him and he hadnt heard her talk. What does it want..why does it want me..i should never have tried to take it on alone..i should never.. Marik pulled himself up pushing his back to Dameon's bed. He looked at Leria through glassy eyes he fought himself trying not to cry as tears rimmed his eyelids. He was struggling to control his fear and terror his breathing became irregular and cold sweat dotted his head. "i..i am sorry i woke you..i..i had another nightmare i.i am sorry.." I am sorry i put you in danger like this..i should have waited for you..i shouldnt have gone alone.. His voice trailed off as he still clutched his shoulder the pain was fading but he felt as if the creatures grip had possibly scared him. "Ar..are you ok? i..i am sorry i scared you.."

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:His arm... Did he have the same dream?: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Seeing Marik scramble in fear she wondered if she was that terrifying, no, he had to have seen worse in her. Dropping down she noticed the tears rimming his eyes, that wasn't good. If there was one thing that Leria couldn't handle it was seeing someone upset like that, if someone started crying, she did too. "Oh Marik..." her voice was a whisper as she walked over and placed her hand on his cheek. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to scare you..." Her hand dropped from his face and slowly her arms wrapped around him causing his head to rest on her shoulder, her fingers instantly running through his hair to try and calm him down. "Apparently you're not the only one that's having nightmares." Her voice was still soft as she talked, her fingers working slowly through his hair as her arms stayed tightly around him. Slowly her body rocked them trying to calm his nerves as tears rimmed her own eyes. "It's ok," she whispered into his ear as the world melted around her and her vision went blurry from the tears. After a while Leria didn't know if she was trying to calm herself or him as the words kept repeating from her lips like a broken record. "I'm so sorry... It's ok... Nothing's going to get you... I'm here... You're safe.. It's ok..." Slowly Leria's hand that was resting against his shoulder holding him started to shake. The two of them were falling apart and she had no idea how long it was going to last until they were both mentally gone. 'What is madness really? When did it start? Can it be killed? Can I take it away? Can I save him? Can I ever really save myself?' Leria fell silently as she kept rocking them, kept petting him and closing her eyes as she let the tears silently rolls down her cheeks, her face hiding away in his hair as her soul tried desperately to protect them in a warmth to bring them both back to reality. Opening her eyes they glowed a soft orange, the same kind that wrapped around their bodies and wavered slightly from the fear. She wondered to herself what kind of tragic story they looked like, in that moment she took a snap shot in her mind before closing her eyes wishing she had really been a fallen angel like she felt she looked like. If she was she'd have giant white wings that would wrap around them and protect them from the world, until then though, her arms were going to have to do.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik felt comfort from her arms and wrapped his around her as she rocked them. He felt like a child being protected and he rested his head on her shoulder breathing heavily. you didnt scare me..how can i tell her..i guess..i guess i just have to..i have to.. He took a deep breath not wanting to think about what he was feeling and going through. "L..Leria h.he is going to get me...he told me so..he told me so.." his voice trailed off as he pulled her tighter. "I..i am sorry i sh..shouldnt have gone with out you..now he wont leave me alone..hes going to find me.." God i am falling apart..i cant be like this..i am better then this..i know i am..i have to be strong..i have to be.. "Th..the demon..the shadow demon..he..he when he gets out he is going to find me..he's going to get me.." ..and until then he is going to torture me..i cant ever sleep again.. Marik let go of her and pushed her back a little. "I..i have to see something.." He pushed his shirt off his left shoulder, There was a red wicked looking hand print burnt into his flesh as if something grabbed him from behind. Turning pale he let go of his shirt covering it again. I am going to die..its going to kill me.. Snapping Marik shut down staring off into space

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:What's going to get him? How's he? What's that?!: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Leria listened quietly to him start before going to ask what was going to get him and who? Everytime she thought of speaking though he was starting to talk a mile a minute and seemed even more worked up. She held him tighter as he did the same to her before being pushed away. Reaching out her fingertips longed to hold him again until he lifted his shirt and she noticed the hand print. 'The demon, the shadow demon that had attacked him. The mission he went on when you left him...You... Left... Him...' Leria was stuck in her thoughts for a moment not even having noticed his shirt going back down, the hand print was already embedded in her brain. When she did finally snap to she watched his eyes dull a little and his gaze go distant. It was like watching a little part of something die in someone, a horror washed through Leria that she felt no connection to the madness from. She was scared she was loosing him. "Marik?" her voice was quiet at first as her hands moved to his shoulders. "Marik!?" Her voice was getting in a panic as she started to shake him, the tears in her eyes getting bigger and rolled down her checks quickly, her voice trembling. "Hey! You need to stay with me! You hear me!?" Her hands trembled violently as she stopped shaking him and instead gripped his shoulders as if he was going to slip from between her fingertips. "He's not taking you away from me. You're my weapon, you're my best friend." She was about to keep speaking until an image flashed in her mind. 'Uriel' Letting go of Marik Leria stood up and looked over at her pistol. She was going to kill him, she didn't know how but she knew the two things were linked. "Oh no... He's not taking you away from me." Grabbing her pistol Leria was all business in a deadliness that she had never projected before. Her grip tightened on the gun as she looked at Marik for a moment before heading to the door, she was going to kill the bastered now if that meant keeping Marik, her Marik, at her side.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Marik
1st year student

User Image

Marik blinked finally snapping back to reality and out of his trance as she stepped over him gripping her pistol. what happened..when did she get up..where is she going... He quickly attached himself to her leg before she had a chance to move any farther. "D..dont go where ever you are going..dont leave me..." He looked up at her his eyes still glazed over "..please..please dont leave me..i..i ll be fine as long as your with me, i..i should never have gone after him with out you..please dont leave me alone.." He gripped her leg tight his whole body begging her not to leave him alone. please..i dont know where this thing is at..hes after me again..and i cant face him with out you..i cant not again..

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Dorm Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I'm going to kill him... I'm going to kill him...: ||-||:Song:Promise Me: ||-||:Clothing:Pjs: ||

User Image

Looking down at Marik Leria hadn't register everything he was staying. She stood with her dead eyes on him for a moment before hearing something nag at her in the back of her mind. 'What the ******** do you think you're doing?! Things start to get rough and you go running off again to get yourself killed! What the hell kinda of wielder are you? Your weapon needs you and you're going to leave him again! That's what got him in this position, don't you remember that?! You owe that poor man your life and your love. I'll be damned if you leave him alone again.' Slowly Leria's eyes came back to life as she looked down at the pistol then at Marik. Frowning she dropped herself down to his level and wrapped her arms back around him trying to keep him from falling apart. "Ok ok... I'm not going anywhere." She had a soft hush in her voice that had a kindness deep within it. "Like I said, he's not going to get you. But don't worry Marik, we'll get him." She smiled lightly as she leaned back and flashed her pistol. "You've got the best pistol wielder in town and a cross wielder none the less." She giggled before placing the gun down next to them. "I promise he won't get to you, he'll have to go through me first. And you know..." She paused for a moment causing a little suspense. "I never loose." Smiling bright she stood up before offering her hand. "Here, I have something I wanna show you." Taking his hand in hers they left her room, not bothering to change out of her pjs as they walked down the hallway and to his room. "Ready?" She placed her hand on the knob of the door before opening it up. With the window open and the sun light flooding in it actually looked like a really relaxing place that belonged to the forest seeing how all of his furniture was wooden. "Tada!" She sung before lightly pulling him into his new room. "Whatcha think?"

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas