Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

═════════════════════════════════XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jacob combed his fingers threw his hair while leaning back in his office chair. He couldn't believe Less got herself caught. Dropping his hands he looked at the watch on his wrist to see how long she's been out for. Getting worried by the minute since she hadn't woken up from that hit on of his mean did to her. Shaking his head while remembering the scene. He had seen the older sister escape which Less made sure happen then before she herself could get out she got knocked in the back of the head. Jaw clenched anger filled him once again while he crossed his arm to touch his gun. Last night he almost shot the man that hit her instead he hit him with the excuse that they needed her unharmed. Sighing since the situation had gotten worse since Lex was missing now and Toni was going to use Less to get her back.

Hearing a knock at his door he lifted his head and realized he was a mess. Fixing his hair then tugging on his coat he cleared his throat, "Yeah." Daniel one of the guards for Less opened the door and Jacob's pulse sky rocketed from worry but he waited for him to talk. "She's starting to wake up she's only making a few sounds though," half way through Daniel's sentence Jacob was making his way out of the room. Daniel moved out of the way before Jacob bull dozed him out of the way. Walking quickly to the room Less was locked he wasn't even realizing how he was acting but Daniel figured Jacob really wanted to find Lex. Standing in front of the door he waited for the guard to unlock the door once he did Jacob waved him off to leave. "I got this girl go and take a break you were watching her all night." Even though the guard wanted to argue he nodded his head and both of the guards left. Waiting till they hit the corner he opened the door and entered.

Closing the door behind him he saw Less laid across the floor. Cursing to himself he walked over to her and picked her up bridal style and brought her over to the cot they kept in the room. Laying her down he felt so much emotion swell up from seeing her not awake. "Babe," he stroked her cheek hoping that she would wake up. Leaning in he kissed her forehead, "Come on wake up," he whispered into her ear.

═════════════════════════════════

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

Everything had happened so fast, it had been complete chaos. The bomb or bombs that had been set in various places of the club had gone off at the very moment they needed to. There had been a loud ringing sound in her ears as she looked over the club, flames were everywhere and people were screaming, at least the last few patrons that had been in the club. Of course, Katarina had a calm look about her, along with a look that Ales wanted so very much to wipe off the b***h's face and then there was Jacob. She had tried so hard not to look at him, afraid if she did, something would give her away but it didn't work. The look she saw in his eyes made her want to cringe. She hated feeling torn between her family and the man she loved. Ales had to make herself look away from Jacob and back to her sister, with a slight tug on the other woman's arm she half pushed, half-pulled her sister out of the club.

She didn't get far before she heard a gunshot and felt the bullet embed itself into her leg as blood trickled down her leg, making sure Rosa had gotten out was her number one priority. As long as nothing happened to her older sister everything would be okay. Ales started to turn around before she felt something hit her in the back of the head and everything went black. The young woman was laying on something cold and from the feel of it she knew it she laying on the floor. As much as she wanted to open her eyes and look around she knew she couldn't, at least not yet. She tried to lay as still as she could but the throbbing pain in both her head and her leg made it hard do so. She heard scuffling noises and then the door opened and shut. A few minutes later the door opened and shut and someone walked towards her.

Alessandra was very surprised when her body was being lifted off the floor in such a gentle manner. She was laid down on the cot and she heard Jacob's voice, "You know when I said I wanted to see you last night, this wasn't what I had in mind."

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

Apparently the answer she had given wasn't the right one and Rosa leaned forward and dug her thumb into the gunshot wound. It took all she had not to scream out in pain. She gritted her teeth, "I don't know." Alex glared at the woman in front of her. She wasn't sure how she was going to get out of this, nothing she did or could say would save her. She didn't know anything so she wasn't able to give out any information which she knew was going to end badly for her. She never thought, even in the early years of her being involved with Moretti's, that this was how things were going to end.

A metallic sound rang throughout the room, making her wince. The sound was loud against her ears and it made her head throb even more. The pressure on her wound was increased as Rosa leaned closer "I swear, I don't know anything." Alex leaned forward, the two were a mere inches away. "No matter what you do to me, the answer will be the same." She looked past Rosa to the guy with the black mask and sunglasses, knowing full well what he was there for. She knew he was supposed to scare her and maybe it would have done it's job but she knew what was coming and that frightened her more than a man who wouldn't show his face.

Alex watched as the masked man made his way into the room and stopped at the table. He then proceeded to unload the contents of the bag. The guards had placed the table close enough so she could see the items being laid out but not close enough so she could reach them. The man obviously knew what he was doing and that scared her even more. She tried not to cringe as he held up the scalpel and watched the light bounce off of it. "Like I told your boss, I don't know where she is."

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

Watching Less he soon heard, "You know when I said I wanted to see you last night, this wasn't what I had in mind." Hearing that he took a sharp breathe and let it out in a quick sigh since he was relieved. "Less, he couldn't help but give her a light kiss, "you had me scared there." He then grabbed her hand and looked her over to see that she had gotten shot. "I need to get you out of here," he mumbled to himself but didn't want to move her just yet, "I'd say we have an hour or so to come up with a plan." He then looked around to see if they had left any of her stuff with her. Seeing her phone across the room he turned to look at her, "know anyone that would help sneak you out of here without causing a scene?"

Releasing her hand, "let me get the first aid really quick to at least patch up your leg." He walked over to one of the hidden cabinets and pulled out a small first aid it was actually for the interrogator so they can clean up there fist. Grabbing that he walked over to her phone and picked that up. Walking over to her he rested on his knees while placing the phone next to her head. Opening the box he pulled out some bandages and moved a few things looking for the peroxide. Finding it he set the stuff down next to her leg and patted himself over looking for his knife to cut her pant leg. Figuring he left it in his office he rubbed the back of his neck, She's probably going to get pissed, oh well leaning over he got a grip on her pants and tore upward to her wound. Not listening to her now he grabbed a few cotton balls and poured peroxide on it and dabbed at her wound. "At least they will think I'm torturing you, he chuckled a little knowing he might get a hit for his comment.

Dangerous Lunatic

I have found comfort in someone
Now I’m bound, empty and hollow
I took the pills, I’ve been consumed
I drank the water, I had to choose

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
✄ DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Rosa, Alexandra DeCarte

Marcus Tullius Cicero once said 'The eyes are the windows to the soul'. While her face and the rest of her body language were displaying strength, Damien could see through the tinted lenses that Ms. DeCarte was frightened. He couldn't blame her. Gretel had been caught trying to eat the Witch's house. Now she was about to be put in the oven. From behind the tinted lenses Damien watched as Ms. DeCarte became more worried as she followed the scalpel in his hand. He set the instrument back down on the table as if it was made of delicate porcelain. The masked man slowly walked closer to the girl, his face oriented to the floor as he stepped.

When Damien stopped he was only inches away from the restrained woman. From where she was seated, Damien could only assume that he must have seemed like a giant to her.

Damien's hand moved so quickly that it looked like a shadowy streak had gone across the girl's face. The glove made no sound when it made contact with the left side of Alexandra's face. He didn't even know he had hit her until the blood rushed to the side of her face. Damien then threw his arms up to his sides. "I'm sorry. I'm multilingual so, I have this problem where I kind of drift from one language to another, so I'm just going to guess that you didn't understand the question." The interrogator explained, his accent quickly changing from his native accent to his American accent when he spoke English. He placed his hand on his hip as he stared down at the woman. "Where... Is... Alessandra... DeLuca?" He spoke slow so the woman couldn't possibly misunderstand him. As the man awaited an answer, he walked over to the table and looked over his gear, picking up a set of forceps and grabbing a brown plastic bag. After grabbing the two items, the interrogator made his way back over to his victim and held the two items in one hand. Behind the tinted glasses, Damien's eyes went to the wound on the woman's arm, examining it before making his next move on the woman.

When you’re high who ya flying for
When you ride who ya riding for
When you toast who ya drinking for
When you play, gotta deal with the devil

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of his voice, she saw the concern flash across his face and it made her heart melt. This was the guy that she had fell in love with, he was thoughtful and caring. She had often wondered why it had to have been him that she loved, and why he loved her. At first, the thoughts of him using her would often cross her mind, but those were the earlier days when they revealed to each other who they really were and what they did. It had been hard for them to trust each other after that but something made her go back to him, something pulled her towards him and she never looked back. Alessandra smiled up at him, "I'm fine, Jay. You can be such a worry wort at times." A plan? He was actually going to try and get her out of here? She didn't think that was wise. Especially since she knew his cousin, Antonio Moretti, the don, wasn't going to let her go.

"Jacob," she spoke hesitantly, "I don't think it's a good idea to be helping me or trying to help me escape." She bit at her bottom lip, knowing that this day would come, she had just hoped and prayed that it would come later down the road or not at all. Her hazel eyes followed his form as he gathered the first aid kit and her phone. "You shouldn't be doing this. It's not a good idea. I don't want to cause problems for you and Toni." She took a deep breath before continuing, "You need to choose your family over me, at least tonight." At his question she paused to think, there was no one that could help her, at least successfully and not cause a scene. There was MJ but she wasn't sure if Rosa would be hanging around trying to see if the girl had found anything so she didn't want to chance it.

Ales watched Jacob work, she didn't like the fact that he had ripped her jeans but she knew he didn't have a choice. When he started to clean the wound she gritted her teeth, it was painful but she had been through worse, many scars were placed amongst her body but the worst was the scar on her left shoulder blade from a fight she had gotten into when she was a teen. At Jacob's comment she glared at him, "Oh, ha ha. Yes and they all could come running."

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

Alex knew that the masked man could see right through her. While she was putting up a front and trying not to seem like she was afraid, she was. Nothing, up until this point, had ever made her this afraid. She was literally staring death in the face and she didn't like what she was seeing. She watched as he placed the scalpel back down on the table, she was watching his every move. She refused to be caught off guard by anything he said or did. While she may have been the frightened little mouse on the inside she refused to show it even if it meant part of her downfall. The man was inches from her face and she struggled not to spit at him, she knew she was in a delicate place and knew better than to outrage him anymore than she had to.

But what she didn't see coming was his gloved hand as it went across her face, blood spewed from her mouth, and her lip as she spat the blood onto the ground. Fury flashed across her face, as he threw his arms up and then proceeded to apologize with some lame excuse of how he was bilingual and often switched from one language to another. Her green eyes looked up to him, "I.. don't.. know." She scoffed, "Didn't even know the b***h had been taken." The man then turned and walked back over to the table, her eyes followed his every movement as he picked up a bag and a pair of forceps.

Alex had to brace herself for what was coming next, knowing it wasn't going to be pleasant. She could only think of different scenarios of what was going to happen but as he began digging around in her bullet wound she couldn't help but jerk and scream.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
✄ DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Rosa, Alexandra DeCarte

When she explained to Damien that she didn't know that Alessandra was even taken, Damien crouched down in front of her, while she might not have been able to see them, but Damien's eyes continued to analyze the fear that she continued to show in her eyes. Damien was certain that she knew that he was well aware of the fact that she was scared out of her mind. Yet she continued to keep up her act. "Funny. You can keep your tough-girl facade all you want, little girl. But your eyes continue to betray you for what you really are. So I'd just drop it now, if you know what's good for you." A low chuckle came from the bottom of Damien's throat. "Who are you really trying to lie to, anyway?" He asked as he moved over to Alex's wounded arm. Damien's eyes now began to analyze the bullet wound. Must have been a small round. Nine mil, if he had to guess. If it had been anything bigger she likely wouldn't have had a bullet still lodged in there. There probably wasn't enough powder in the round either. He had to say, she was lucky as far as her wound went, now for the extraction of it, he was certain if Alex had any idea who Damien was, his adopted brothers and sisters would certainly catch hell.

As Damien prepped himself for the extraction, he cleared his throat and then shifted his eyes to the knots around Alex's wrists. "I know you're not lying about what you don't know. Sure, you may not know who you took, but if you think I'm going to believe that you don't have at least an idea of where she is, you must take all of us for idiots." He started as he placed the brown, plastic, air sealed bag on the floor and positioned the forceps in his hands. "There aren't too many places in this city where you can interrogate someone without raising suspicion. Oh, and this is going to hurt. I suggest you bite down on this." From his cargo pocket, Damien produced a thick piece of wood that had been wrapped in paracord with his left hand, holding the bite-stick- as he called it- out for Alex to bite down on to alleviate some of the pain. The metal tips of the forceps then went in slowly, fishing around the sides of the gaping hole as Damien tried to find the lead and copper projectile. When the girl started to squirm, Damien ripped the forceps from the wound, trying to be careful not to cause anymore damage to her. Luckily he hadn't gone too far in and he looked for any damage that might have been done. Once he was satisfied that he hadn't caused any damage to her tissue, Damein looked back up at the woman and then whistled sharply at two grunts. "Hold her still." He hissed. Within seconds the men grabbed hold of the woman's shoulders and held her in place. Damien then went for his second attempt to extract the bullet from her arm, trying to be just as careful as before, Damien realized from the first extraction that the bullet had fragmented in her arm. Thinking nothing of it, he simply continued to pluck out each piece one by one. As he did, he swore he could hear her heart beat thump faster and faster. After he had the final piece out of her arm, he picked up and tore open the brown packet, making sure that the woman could see the label on the package.

Quik Clot was a powdered hemostatic agent. The stuff worked wonders on the battlefield, and had saved Damien's life a couple of times while he was in South America. The downside- and it was a major one- was the fact that it caused an intense burning sensation from the chemicals in the powder causing an exothermic reaction when it made contact with blood and causing minor burns. There was also the problem with the earlier product line being made from the crushed exoskeleton of shellfish. And wouldn't you know it, it was just the kind Damien had. Damien poured the bag's contents into the woman's arm, not even feeling warning her about the dangers of the compound. Damien had already figured that she would be pissed enough about the burn she was feeling.

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

""I'm fine, Jay. You can be such a worry wort at times." Hearing that Jacob rolled his eyes, "Yeah cause I shot isn't something to worry about especially when it can get infected." He had a smug smile since he felt like he was right. "Jacob," hearing the pause he stood with the stuff in his hands and moved back to her. "I don't think it's a good idea to be helping me or trying to help me escape." He didn't say anything but he had a tight grip on the stuff in his hand causing his knuckles to turn white. "You shouldn't be doing this. It's not a good idea. I don't want to cause problems for you and Toni." Having the stuff set up around her he clenched his jaw so he wouldn't yell at her. "You need to choose your family over me, at least tonight."

Going back to treating her leg he was silent after his comment about torturing her. He was fuming on the inside figuring he wouldn't be able to hold it back in much longer he tightened the bandage on her leg a little to tightly. He relaxed his jaw then looked her over really examining her trying to figure out what how he wanted to talk to her. "Do you know what can happen to you?" It was rhetorical, "And you want me to just stand to the side and let that happen to you. I can understand if it was switched and I was in your position since I could handle it better but most likely Toni is going to come in here for you." He brushed his hand over her hair and brought his face close to her while his eyes water at the though of her suffering by his own family's hand. "You can' t expect me to just let it happen," he rested his forehead against hers trying to get his composure back. "Alexandra was taken. Toni would do anything to get her back," he whispered knowing damn well his cousin would even go through himself if he got in the way.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████The Mob Princess
███████████████████████████

It didn't take Rosabella long to realize she was too emotionally involved with the situation. She longed to go over to the girl, wrap her capable hands around the smooth throat and close the lungs off to the precious oxygen until the girl either gave in or the life left those eyes. She couldn't compromise the situation like that. A dead girl was even worse off for information than one who refused to talk. Everyone could be made to talk. But Rosabella couldn't be in the room this time. There was no comfort in psychoanalyzing this situation.

Damien turned away from the girl, catching Rosa's eyes as he crossed over to her. Rosabella didn't realize that she'd started to hold her breathe. He discreetly slipped the list to her and at his words Rosabella nodded. He would do this, he'd get the information she needed. And he'd given her the out she needed. Part of her in the back wanted to reach out and show him some physical gratitude, but she couldn't humanize him in front of the slut. She stepped away from him as he moved back toward the DeLuca whore. Rosabella thought about throwing one last taunt at the girl, instead she turned, back ramrod straight, head tilted high, and left the screen.

She passed the guard outside, and walked toward the computer screens. Ralph, a gangly short Italian boy surveyed the screen, his brown eyes watching Damien's every move. He looked up at the sound of Rosa's heels, jumping to attention. "I need these items inside there, pronto." She barked handing the list over. The boy nodded and took the list, "Oh, and make sure it's full of blanks. I don't want a dead hostage to deal with. Understood?" Acknowledging that he understood Ralph took off and Rosabella turned to watch the screens.

For a moment she let the worry cross over her face, let the rage show, the desperation. If they couldn't find Aless, Rosabella had no idea what they would do. Her father wasn't quite what he had once been, he was only so so on a good day, and he didn't seem to be getting any better. Aless had been her right hand man the whole time, no one else knew her like she did. Except perhaps one. But she wasn't willing to accept that path. Her shoulders sagged as the weight of the situation settled on them. She couldn't look at the situation like that, however, it would only allow the cracks and weaknesses to show. Rosa straightened up and watched the show Damien had started, her eyes boring into the girl's face as if they could burn the information out of her, the emotions on Rosa's face faded - the façade reappeared.

-------------------

It had been almost a full week. The longest few days that Rosabella could ever remember. Emotionally she was drained, she hardly felt like she could feel another thing. It was almost as if Aless had been pronounced dead, in reality Rosabella likely should have accepted that as fact, but there was something about the girl's comments in the torture room that Rosabella feel as if they were going down the wrong tunnel and had missed the true path. The Moretti club was swarming to rebuild, any chance to find information there had vanished as they days passed. Not that Rosa hadn't sent men there to try and find information out. She had done everything she could.

Her first assumption had been that the Moretti's had captured Aless, but they had no contact from the Moretti contacts. Perhaps she was missing a third party somewhere. Rosabella was trying to keep things on other fronts continuing but in the evenings when she had time her mind troubled over nothing but her sister.

Alexandra DeCarte's words rang in Rosa's mind as she sat at her desk, her chin propped on one hand. The information on Alexandra and that night had been read over several times. But Rosabella was missing something. The slut of Antonio Moretti, as the information had been relayed to Rosa, had insisted that she didn't know anything about Aless having been taken. She had arrived with Moretti at the warehouse, the guards had noticed him, a fire fight had started. What time had Dante said? Rosa double checked the notes. Thinking. Neither Moretti nor the girl had been at the club when Rosa and Aless had gotten there. In fact when Moretti had showed up … she and Aless had just entered the club! It clicked. The girl wouldn't know then. She had been telling the truth. Which of course meant that she was worth nothing more than a pawn against Moretti. After all it was understood he had a special attachment to the girl. Her men had caught how many of his lurking around the original warehouse, after all?

Rosabella grabbed her cell off the desk and hit number 9, her lucky number. "Hey." She replied after he answered. "Has she talked yet?" She waited for confirmation that DeCarte hadn't. "Good. I think I have an idea. Get here as soon as possible." And with that she hung up on Damien.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
✄ DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Unknown Moretti -> Rosabella DeLuca

It had been a long week. Most of it being spent at the Warehouse. Seven straight days of wearing all black and being masked. Damien had barely scratched the surface of all the enhanced interrogation techniques on the Moretti Thief. Most of the information he took out from the girl was useful to the DeLucas- as far as getting an edge on the Morettis went, but they were still no closer to getting Alessandra back. Right now he was using another tactic to try to get the girl to talk. It was a hell of a reaction that loud, foreign music and a dark, confined space had on the mind, especially if you were exposed to it for a long time. Forty-eight hours was going to be torture on her, if Damien had all his factors right. Darkness surrounded Damien as he posted himself in a dark alley near the Moretti Club, his eyes scanning the street, looking at each individual that exited the club that was still being reconstructed- scanning the faces for his target, waiting patiently in the dark.

When his target had exited the club, was quick to jump on him. His favorite Vickers 1911 jabbed into the man's side as they walked down the sidewalk. "Don't make a sound and keep looking forward. You're going to answer me some questions." He instructed the man as he walked, guiding him into an alleyway. Once he felt the pair were far enough away from the street and he wasn't going to have any curious passer-bys interrupting Damien's conversation with the Target, he distanced himself from the man so he couldn't be overpowered but close enough to keep control of the man. "Turn around." Damien ordered, wanting to get a good look at the man. As the Moretti turned around to face Damien, The DeLuca's handgun trained on him, "So, kid, I hate beating around the bush and I ain't polite, so you answer my questions and you walk out of here with all your body parts in working order." Damien started to explain before noticing that the man had the shakes. It was understandable. From the looks of him, he wasn't a fighter. He probably didn't stand up to conflicts very well. "Well, maybe not your sphincter..." He joked, smirking "Who the hell are you? and who do you work for?" He watched him as he stuttered his answers out. Both men keeping their voices low as they spoke. When he heard the man explain his position Damien shook his head. He felt it in his stomach that the man wasn't who he said he was. "That might be how you're working right now, kid, but who do you work for really? You don't fit in with the crowd. The Moretti's are all killers and businessmen. You aren't. That's clear." Damien had watched his target for a good bit since the kidnapping. When he wasn't interrogating the Moretti Thief, he was often staking out the Moretti Club, waiting for the individual to show. From what Damien could see, this guy was the only way that he could obtain Alessandra's location with out either the DeLucas or Morettis finding out his intentions. In the week, that he had been grilling Alex for information, Damien was running out of time to find Aless and a way to close his case. His chance to get out of the DeLucas with his ultimate prize.

Once Damien had the information that he needed, he walked away, warning the man that he would be in contact with him, keeping the man's number on a piece of paper that he folded up and put in his pocket. As the Toymaker made his way out of the Alleyway, he holstered his 1911 in his concealed holster, the weapon disappearing into his clothing. Suddenly he looked like any other civilian on the streets of Chicago. When he walked out of the alley, he felt as though his case was four steps closer to being over. He was going to be able to stop having to keep up his charade of being a criminal. Was it a charade anymore? The lines were blurred for Damien. He hadn't even talked to DiMaggio since he had started interrogating the Thief. No. The lines were no longer blurred for Damien. They didn't exist. He had to admit- he didn't care. Damien was willing to do anything to get out of his situation and live a normal life. He needed to formulate a plan, though. He would work on that later. Right now he only focused on finding Alessandra. When Damien arrived at his Dyna, he was shaken from his thoughts by the ringtone from his phone.

When Damien looked down at his Smartphone, he noticed the name on the screen. "Bela Flor" He didn't know whether he was going to have a pleasant conversation or a heated conversation about what was coming next. "Hey Bonito" He answered, hoping to start the conversation off on a good note. "Has she talked yet?" Damien shook his head. "She hasn't given me much but right now I'm letting her cool off. If she does know something, she'll talk to us." He informed the boss lady. "Good. I think I have an idea. Get here as soon as possible." When Rosa answered that it was good that the girl hadn't talked, Damien cocked his eyebrow quizzically. It was good that they didn't have any information? Maybe Rosa had had a couple of glasses of wine. "Alright, I'm on my way." Damien answered before hanging up the phone. He didn't want to have to explain where he was. Damien's stalking of the Moretti member wasn't exactly sanctioned by Rosa. He didn't want the woman to know of his plans. Mainly due to the fact that he didn't want to end up in the Chicago River. He had grown fond of breathing quite frankly.

It took Damien less than fifteen minutes to make it back to the Warehouse. He would have made it to the warehouse faster, had it not been for the fact that he didn't want any of the Morettis to see him as he left. He was fairly certain that Rosa didn't want any Moretti grunts to see where the Toymaker was going. Upon arriving at the warehouse, the Brazillian made his way into the warehouse, stopping by the makeshift interrogation room to check on their guest. As Damien had opened the door, the hallway was filled with the sounds of guitar riffs and thundering drums both screaming at the speed of light. The unlucky Moretti was where Damien had left her- locked away in the small box with nothing to accompany the woman but the soothing sounds of Slayer, Metallica, Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, GWAR, Skrillex, Godsmack, and some of the loudest and uncomfortable soundtracks that were known to man. Damien didn't worry about wearing any masks or any sort of item to hide his identity. With the woman locked in the box, Alex's only friends were the darkness, angry voices, screaming guitars and thundering drums. Damien could only imagine Alex being shriveled up in the fetal position, wishing it all to end. To be able to see light again. Damien had been in the same situation as Alex, and felt no empathy for her. Mainly due to the fact that he enjoyed the music that was playing in the box. It brought back memories for Damien. Memories of when Damien was stuck in a smaller box, the same style of music playing for hour after hour. He had a problem with the instructors though when they realized that he rather enjoyed the music.

Once he was finished paying their guest a visit, Damien made his way to Rosa's makeshift office at the warehouse with a sense of determination and urgency. When he reached the boss' office, Damien didn't even bothering to knock before he entered, The Brazilian had still failed to fully adopt the Italian mob-family style of respect like the rest of the DeLucas and Morettis demanded in their organizations. When he closed the door behind him Damien dropped his shoulders along with his head, he suddenly appeared to have been physically and mentally drained. While he never would have admitted it to anyone else, Damien hated that he had to do the things that Rosa asked of him, but he understood that he had to do it. It was dirty business. He kept his sanity by saying if someone else was interrogating Ms. DeCarte, they probably would have already killed her. Damien simply tried to break her will, not beat her to a bloody pulp. He took several lazy steps, before plopping down in a chair behind Rosabella, burying his hands into his face and attempting to wipe the exhaustion from his face. His hands were clasped together under his chin, his eyes looking empty as they aimed at the floor. "I hate some of the things we have to do, Bonito." He told his love. Just for this moment, Damien didn't want to see Rosabella DeLuca as his cold and cruel boss. He wanted to, just for once, talk to her as a lover. Damien hated having to do these kinds of interrogations. Rosa knew this. She knew that every time she requested him to interrogate someone, he died a little inside. She knew that Damien hated degrading peoples' will and mental well-being. She knew that he was quite possibly the only individual aside from her sister that had even experienced the same thing as her sister or Ms. DeCarte.

But if he knew Rosa as well as he thought he did, she didn't want her lover there. Not now. She needed her Toymaker. Damien straightened up and leaned back in his chair. Giving the woman his undivided attention. "So, what do you need me to do?" He asked, prepping himself for Ms. DeLuca's next task.

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

It was nice having someone worrying about her and fretting over her. She knew Rosa loved her and worried about her but with Jacob it was different, everything was different. Alessandra could tell he didn't like what she had said, his grip had tightened on the supplies, his knuckles were white and his jaw was clenched. "Do you know what can happen to you?" Of course she knew what could happen, it would probably be the same thing Alexandra DeCarte was no doubt going through right now while her sister searched for her. She just hoped that Rosa or Damien for that matter didn't end up killing the poor girl.

At his touch, Ales relaxed, he meant the whole world to her, "I know he would. Just like I know you would do the same for me. But Jacob, I can't let you do this. I can't come between you and your family, not like this." Not when she was the enemy. "If your cousin ever found out about us, I can't imagine what he would do to you. And it would be because of me and I can't do that. So please, do this for me. Please."

She could tell he still wasn't happy as he continued to clean her wound and redress it, his touch was a little bitter rougher but she knew Jacob would never hurt her. "Jacob, I love you." After that the two sat in silence, with the occasional kiss and caress. Alessandra knew the next few days or however long she was going to be in here was going to not only be tough on her but also on Jacob. These moments were all they could have for now.

-----

After the first couple of days, she lost track with how long she had been there. Only a couple of times had Antonio actually come to see her, and even then he had just talked to the guards and glared at her. There had been no torture, no screaming, nothing. She hadn't expected to be ignored. A few times Jacob had come to check on her but he hadn't stayed for long but she understood, even though she had wanted to beg him to stay. Alessandra knew time was ticking and if someone didn't figure out something she didn't know what was going to happen to her. She stood up and walked over to the door before banging on it. When one of the guards stuck his head in she backed up, "Tell your boss that I can schedule a meeting with my sister to get his beloved Alexandra back."

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

█████████████████████████████

M.J laid sprawled across her desk at the main house. She was mentally and physically drained without her friend. After her failed attempted to get the GPS tracker on her friends phone to work she had broke a few more things and left to go home briefly. Gathering a few clothes she went back to the main house to continue to find something. The only time she stopped was when Arnie reminded her to eat or take a shower. Sitting up slightly she looked at the mess on the floor which were her junk food rappers and cans of energy drink. She smirked thinking about a lecture she would have gotten if Less was around. With that thought she began to sniffle and tears went down her cheeks. She had no clue how her Less sister could handle all of this goes to show I wouldn't be a good leader. Less might not be her biological sister but she sure damn felt like it. Pushing herself up she looked at her phone and sighed since she felt even more depressed. She hadn't talked to him since their argument and she felt horrible for that as well. She didn't think she had gone that far but what was she supposed to do she couldn't find him and he was responding to her few texts that she had sent. She nibbled on her bottom lip since she wanted to text again but didn’t want to seem like a stalker. Looking at her computer screen she knew she couldn’t track him down either with his GPS cause that would make her a super stalker.

Pancakes then came into her view which was her total weakness. Arnie smirked at her and wiggled his phone to sign that someone had given him an idea. She smirked while taking the pancakes and was grateful that he had made it for her. Devouring it she thought about the last meal she had and couldn't remember. After a few minutes she finished her plate but soon felt sick since her body was used to less food by now. She leaned back in her chair trying to think of what she could do at the moment. She figured she might as well tell Rosabella about the guns since she finally got it down to one house and she knew who it belonged to. Rubbing the back of her neck she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to attack her since her family was the Russian mob. Nibbling her bottom lip,
It’s like it isn't my problem but then it is my problem. She sighed and got up she tugged on her sweater to make sure she didn't have any crumbs on it.

Looking at her clothes didn't look horrible but she didn't look dressy either.
Aww screw it, it will have to do, she grabbed her plate and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. Now she had to find Rosabella which she didn't want to do at all since she hadn't talked to the woman since she pulled a damn gun on her. Sighing since this is where Less would come in and give the information to Rosabella for her. She rubbed her stomach since she felt like her sickness was getting worse. Going to the fridge she opened the door to grab a water bottle. Closing the fridge she twisted the top off and chugged some down but it only made worse since she drank it too fast. Alright Mary-Jane you can do this you can be brave. No one needs to hold your hand sure she might yell or bring out her gun again but you can stand your ground. Dropping her head she leaned against the fridge and put the water bottle against her forehead since she knew she wasn’t brave without someone with her. She grumbled to herself and one of the maid came into the kitchen surprised to see her. Smiling she stood straight and dropped the bottle to her side.“Um have you seen Rosabella around? I need to talk to her,” she looked down while playing with her bottle since her shyness had kicked into overdrive. The maid had a little smirk but M.J didn’t notice it, “yes she’s in her office at the moment.” M.J nodded her head, ”Thank you very much.” She quickly left and went to Rosabella’s office and paced in front of her door debating if she should go in or not. Finally getting some kind of courage into her she knocked on the door and waited for a response to come from the other side.

█████████████████████████████

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████The Mob Princess
███████████████████████████

The dead line was silent against her ear before Rosabella placed the phone down in front of her. Her mind whirled trying to find some other path. Some other way. She didn't even have confirmation that Aless had been taken by the Morettis', yet there was no third party that she could think of. There was a certain feeling in a situation when the police got involved and the events of the past seven days had gone unnoticed by them, so that couldn't be the case. It had to be the Morettis, there really was no other option. Which meant that Rosabella really only had one option in any case. Moretti wouldn't let his guard down on Aless, wherever he had stowed her, until the slut was back in his hands. Rosabella buried her chin in her palm, her shoulders sagged, and her eyes closed. It seemed as if every action she took against the Morettis led her down a dark path, both her and her family, sinking to the bottom. It wasn't even as if she could make them legitimate anymore. There were too many invested in their work.

Time faded into the distance as Rosabella sat there, lost. She didn't know what to do. But she couldn't give Less up. She should have known from the start that she never would be able to do. But she hadn't even been able to protect her baby sister. Everything else should be what she was mad at herself for, but instead she was furious that she hadn't looked out for Aless.

Footsteps outside the door, the woman's head shot back up, the creak of the door her shoulders straightened. But there was only one person who entered with out knocking, one person other than Aless that is. Her exhaustion showed on her face as she watched Damien enter the room, but she tried to bury the other emotions behind some semblance of calm. As much as she hated to admit it, she was glad Damien was here and not just because of business. Because, truthfully, she didn't really need him for this part of the project. Selfishly, she had simply wanted his advice. If she'd allowed herself to even admit it to herself, she wanted to see him simply to see him. She wanted to know if he was holding up alright, she wanted to know if he could hold her close. But it was neither the time nor the place for that.

Damien slumped into the chair under the window and Rosabella turned her own to face him. She wanted to reach out, to touch his face and tell him it would be alright. But the distance was just a bit too far. "I know." Her words were soft, understanding as she replied. She looked away from him, out the window at dark shadows of the garden. The walls that surrounded it and bound her to this life. "I do too." The words were almost imperceptible as she watched the artificial brightness search the darkness from the guards stand. She wished it could all be different.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Damien straighten up, back to the excellent worker he always was. Back to business. Her heart protested, but she ignored it as she almost always did. What did she need him to do? "Stop the interrogations." It was back to normal, her voice, her attitude. Or at least that's what she told herself. "The b***h, doesn't know a damn thing. She wasn't anywhere near the club, if you look at the time frames." Rosabella didn't add that she had been blinded by her desire to find Aless so much, she hadn't recognized the truth in the woman's eyes that first time. If there had been a plan to kidnap Aless it hadn't been to DeCarte's knowledge. And really, why take the second when the first was at hand?

It was tough acting as if this were business as normal, especially in front of Damien. Even if they had fought not too long ago Rosabella couldn't fight it much longer. So she stopped. In front of Damien she could just be a woman who needed help. She hated to admit that she needed help, but she did. It was better Damien saw the cracks than everyone else, or rather than anyone else. Maybe it was time she stopped fighting him. She drew in a deep breathe as she allowed her emotions to begin to show on her face. Ever so slightly she shoulders drooped. "I don't know what to do." Her voice dropped, weary and exhausted. "She's really only good for a bargaining chip and I have yet to hear of a lead to send men to to get Aless. The only thing I can think of is a trade." She right into Damien's eyes, seeking his confirmation that it was her only choice, or even better that he had another solution.

o o c // DeathAngel, I'm going to wait for Damien's response before I have Rosa answer the door. Sorry. Unless all of you think I should add that in. I can do that.

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
✄ DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Rosabella DeLuca

Damien was caught off guard when his beloved told him to cease with the interrogations on the Moretti Thief. He was halfway tempted to stand up and demand to know who the woman was and figure out what she did with the boss of the DeLuca Family. It was uncharacteristic for her to let her shot-caller image fade in her office. Even if Damien was the only person in the room with her. Damien understood how hard it was for her to keep her mask on through these trying times. He wanted to know where Aless was just as much as Rosa did. In the time that he and Rosa began seeing each other as more than boss and employee, the younger DeLuca had become as much of a sister to him as she was to Rosa. He rose from his seat and made his way behind her desk, placing his arms around her and rubbing her shoulders gently.

With everything that was going on in Rosa's world, Damien knew that she didn't want to show that she was vulnerable. She probably wasn't going to like the fact that he was showing her affection even if they were the only ones in the room. He didn't care. Damien knew in his heart that her want of keeping a cold demeanor on the outside was less than her need of some emotional support on the inside. Damien had learned the hard way that no matter how hard you acted, not everything could be done all by your lonesome. "It's a shitty situation, Bela." He told her as he rolled the idea of what to tell her in his head. "I honestly think that doing a swap might be our best bet right now." He said, keeping his voice low. You never knew who was out in the halls. Of course, you had the fact that Damien was the wolf in sheep's clothing. Something that Damien despised being. He hated lying to people, especially Rosa. Yes. He was in quite the hard spot. Relationships don't tend to work out too well when one of the lovers turns on the other. Since he had started having feelings for Rosa, he ran ideas of how to get her out of this. How to get her cleared of anything and tell DiMaggio that there wasn't a case against her. That was like trying to hide an elephant in a crackerjack box. Over the months that he became more and more involved with Rosabella, the fact that his job was actually to arrest her ate away at him.

As Damien embraced Rosa in his arms he lowered his head down to her ear and closed his eyes, his touch on her shoulders becoming softer. "Ti amo." He whispered softly. There was many things Damien had fought against when he joined this organization. He didn't adopt the strict family code of discipline with the group. He continually fought against doing as he was told. Hell, he had even fought Petro when he first showed up at Rosa's door step. Now he was finally performing a first. He spoke a little Italian to the woman he loved. Considering that he refused to speak any other languages other than English, Spanish and Portuguese, it was a big deal- at least it was to Damien.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items