Sing as their bones go marching in... again
The need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are ever ready
Are you ready?

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
? DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Alessandra

Damien fell silent as he listened inattentively to the younger DeLuca speak of how she thought Rosa had became numb to people around her. Alessandra assigned the blame to their late father. It was a fair assessment, or so Damien thought. Nodding his head in acknowledgement, the man kept his silence as he listened to the woman explain how the tactic hadn't worked in the past week.

Of course, Damien didn't feel that the woman had to explain it to him. He had already understood the concept. It, among various other lessons were preached to his brothers and him when he was going through training that people show their true colors when they were at their lowest point. You could teach someone how to react when they were being shot at in a controlled environment, however, it was up to the individual to actually execute how they reacted.

When the woman professed that she would do everything in her power to keep the pair together, Damien couldn't help but smile. He knew that it wasn't up to Aless to keep he and Rosa together. It wasn't solely up to Damien to keep the two together. In reality, It was up to Rosa and Damien, as a couple, to decide if they would stay a couple. All Damien had to do was his best at keeping the relationship going and let the chips fall where they may.

"Well, I can't promise you that, yet." He told the girl, in response to her statement of wanting a brother. "It's all up to your sister, and time." He explained.

The cold chill picked up once more as the Windy City demonstrated it's title and caused his skin to become bumpy and his hair follicles to stand on end all over. Damien raised his glass to eye-level and noticed that its contents was all but gone. Within a few seconds, he looked down at the younger DeLuca and smirked. "I'd say that's our cue to go back inside." He quipped before walking over to his cigarettes and lighter on the table. He took the two items and stuffed them in his pockets before opening the door for the woman to go inside.

Once the younger DeLuca was inside, Damien followed and made his way to the kitchen, where he hoped her sister still waited.

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
What if I say I will never surrender?
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

As soon as Aless’s steps softened and disappeared the remnants of her wall shattered, and Rosa felt herself slipping down the door frame. She had to make it to her room, find somewhere that no one would see her. But her body didn’t seem to care. Exhaustion tugged her as she found herself sitting on the floor, head against the doorframe, face buried. The only blessing was the tears that didn’t come. Her arms wrapped around her stomach, as if she could told herself together, the feeling of being sick remained. Silently she rocked herself back and forth, thoughts hardly forming in her mind. The door slamming, the silent words, Lessy’s arms. They mingled together in a prison all of Rosa’s own making. Swirling and locking together.

Breathe. Just breathe. Rosa reminded herself, choking back a sound, half sob half cough. Nothing was right. Everything had gone wrong. And there was nothing she could do. Nothing but get up. Breathe. Pull herself together. Small steps. It would take a small steps. It was an unimaginable thought to pull herself, to bring herself back to her own semblance of order. She had to make it to her room.

An unsteady breath and Rosa pulled herself up, her fingers wrapping around the doorframe. She stumbled, her heels going the wrong way, her ankle twisting, landing back down on the floor. She reached down and looped her fingers under the strap and tugged one off. She stared at the object in her hand. The black heels a carefully picked symbol of who she was what she had become, anger flashed through her and she threw the shoe as far as she could across the entry hall, listening as the heels clattered and skittered across the hard surface. The other followed. She didn’t care what anyone thought she left them there.

There had to be a way to solve this. There had to be something she had missed. But the problem was her. It came down to that. And she knew her normal course on such matters. In a frustrated gesture she ran her fingers through her hair brushing it back from her face. How could she change from something as essential as herself?

The sick, angry, panicked feeling churned in her stomach. She had to remind herself from balling her hands up again. Breathe. She counted to ten and let the airflow, feeling a momentary release in her chest. Not enough. Her eyes closed and she leaned against the wall. She was so tired.

Each moment trailed like an endless loop, emotions, exhaustion, it all caught up to her. The years trying to take a place that would never be her own, denying her own happiness. Did she even deserve happiness? Her mind quietly questioned. She controlled the lives and deaths of so many people she had stopped counting. Did it even matter if such a creature had a moment to cherish. She was beyond help, past hope, there would be no salvation for her. She just had to stand up and pick up the pieces, turn her back away, and accept her future, such as it was.

But she didn’t.

Romantic Explorer

User Image

Wearing

It was nice to be able to talk to Damien like this. She spoke and he listened, it was much different than the usual conversations she had with Rosa where there were a few eye-rolls and a few huffs or sighs. Despite the problems between the two sisters, Alessandra had missed Rosa, something she thought never possible but then she hadn't known if she was ever going to see her sister or family again. It was something that made her face reality, it was something she never wanted to go through again. She caught the smile Damien had when she said she was going to try and do everything to keep him and her sister together. She shrugged at his statement, "I know but think of me as the cavalry. Anyone has a problem with you they have to go through me."

Aless grinned at him as she stood and walked over to the open door, she turned just before she walked inside. "But no matter what happens, you're family Damien, you always will be." And with that she walked through door. She figured Rosa would still be in the kitchen waiting so she took the back hallway that looped around from the kitchen to the dining room to the front of the house. It was the easiest way to give Rosa and Damien their privacy. Now she didn't know what she was going to do, sure it was late but she knew she wasn't going to be able to sleep. She had no idea where M.J. was and she had no way of talking to the one person she really wanted to talk to.

Once she was in her room, she walked over to the small bag that contained a few items from her apartment. Rosa's doing, no doubt. Inside she was greeted with a few of the books she had been reading and her laptop, along with a few more article of clothes. While she waited for her laptop to boot up she settled herself onto her bed and turned on the television. The silence she endured during the week had haunted her, it almost drove her crazy but now she was home she didn't have to sit in the silence. Instead, she choose to watch a JAG marathon. When her laptop was up and running she clicked on her messenger service and sent a message to her Romeo.

Romeo: I miss you! Hope to have a new phone soon. Under house arrest at the house. Yay me! I love you!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SAMUEL JOHNATHAN PATRICK
ϟ Moretti Hacker

Company: Cynthia

As the woman prepared the glasses of whiskey, S.J. went back to work in search of the extra chair that was in his room. He just never seemed to catch a slow enough day lately to bring himself to clean the office to a state where he could make a clear path in the room. No with the past week's activities, the amount of hard drives, laptops, desktops and computer accessories had made his office become a maze. After a short time of looking the hacker had finally found the missing furniture: a cushioned folding chair that had been buried by hardware like much the other pieces of furniture in the room. He placed the chair on the opposite side of the desk, giving the woman an opportunity to sit down and face him before returning to his own seat and accepting the beverage she had poured for him.

"Thanks." Plopping down in his seat, the hacker stared at the glass that rested in his hand. In truth, alcohol wasn't really S.J.'s thing. Being from California, if he had to drink something to make him loopy, typically it was a wine. Sure he had tried other spirits and beers, but he had just never was able to get past the harsh bite that came with them.

When the Cynthia told S.J. that she had missed his company, the hacker almost choked on his sip of whiskey that led into a short series of coughing fits. Part due to the bite of the whiskey. Part due to that he wasn't expecting the woman to actually admit that she liked him. Through his covered mouth, S.J. struggled to get the words out. "Yeah. <Cough> Ye- <Cough> Yeah. It has been a while. Everyone <Cough> was really busy this past week and whatnot."

After a few moments the coughing fit was over and S.J. stared at his glass, taking a quick second to debate upon whether or not taking another drink was work choking once more or not before deciding to go for it again, kicking back a small amount and taking his time to allow the liquid to numb his mouth before swallowing and then returning his attention back to Cynthia. "Also, I don't understand why, with all the other Italian strongmen, you would decide to go after the geek with no social skills."

Dangerous Lunatic

Send in your skeletons
The need you buried deep
Are you ready?

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
? DeLuca Toymaker

Company: Rosabella

The clicks of his hardback shoes echoed through the quiet hallway as the Brazilian made his way back towards where he had left Rosabella infuriated and hysterically distraught. He had challenged the woman's position and made her lose face in front of her troops.He knew the chaos he had unleashed when he had challenged the woman, at the time, he didn't care. He just wanted Rosa to release herself from the role for just one night. He just wanted the woman to be a sister and a lover for the night. The moment that he had seen she was simply going to place her organizational face over the need of her family, it had broke Damien's patience.

He had acted out of desperation.
He had acted out of passion.
More than anything, he had acted selfishly.

Before Damien had even rounded the corner, he noticed the two heels that lay on the floor. The Brazilian set his scotch glass on a small end table against the wall and made his way over to the shoes. Kneeling down, Damien took hold of the two stilettos and let them dangle in his fingers. When he rounded the corner, he noticed the woman on the ground. Defeated, the woman was crumpled against the wall. Inside, he felt his heart sank. He knew what he had done. He had implanted doubt in the woman's mind. He knew now what he had done. The scary part of it: Damien had wanted it to happen to the woman.

He felt almost just as defeated as Rosa did. For several long seconds, Damien simply stood there, staring down at the crumpled and defeated shell of a woman. He had no expression on his face as regret and shame filled his insides. His stomach felt empty and his shoulders felt weighed down.

The man knew that there was nothing he could do to reverse his actions; but he couldn't simply let the woman lay there. Quietly, Damien approached the woman and slowly lowered himself beside her, staring at the woman for a moment in silence, knowing that there was nothing that he could truly do to make things right for Rosa. Slowly, Damien moved his fingers to the her face, using the back of his hand to gently stroke the woman's features, moving up from her cheek to move a few stray strands of hair back behind her ear. Dropping the her heals to the floor, Damien gently took the Rosa's hand in his own, stroking her fingers and knuckles with his thumb and bringing it up to his lips, kissing the backside of her frail fingers. "I'm sorry." He said silently, unsure if she would even hear him.

I'm the enemy

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

At first she had thought she was imagining the steps, the soft thud similar to a panther’s. While Rosa’s steps had always served as an announcement of her presence his had always been for slipping into the shadow. There was no mistaking it as they approached, two shiny black dress shoes appeared in her vision.

Rosa wanted to feel something, wanted to feel the relief that he was there, but it hardly registered. If he said anything she knew it would be good-bye. She might not deserve happiness and moments to cherish as the rest of the world did, but how could she harden her heart and let him go? In the precious moments they had left it was better to say and do nothing, to simply take him in.

His warm calloused hand caressed her cheek, looping dark strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear. Her brown eyes lifted to meet his own gaze, this was not a man who had come to give her up. Beside them her eight hundred dollar shoes once again clattered to the floor, but his hand found her own, bare skin touching bare skin, his lips running a smoky trail of their own caresses across her fingers. Whatever her punishment, this was not it.

Delicate soft words brushed her ears, had she heard him right? But she hardly recognized their meaning. She focused on the man before her, that deep truth inside her which had been barred from her consciousness. This was no dalliance, as it had begun, this was something stronger.

For the first time in years Rosa didn’t think it through, she didn’t even think about it at all. As she moved forward, eyes meeting his own, she only knew this was what she wanted what she needed. Her lips reached his own, tasting the familiar mix of nicotine and whiskey, pulling him closer, trying to explain the words she could not form through a language of their own, hands wrapping around his neck, his shoulders, pulling him closer. Finally, Rosa pulled away, her eyes met his own again, “The offer to stay is still good, you know?” Tentative, wondering what footing they were truly on. This was not the woman she appeared to be, this was the hesitant girl who was lost in a world much bigger than herself. A girl who had been sheltered by the ice and hardness of a woman who thought she could live without this.

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

User Image

"Some people are afraid of ghosts, they run from them...."

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Keither furred his brow at her voice "Anchovies, Mushrooms, and Pepperoni? You are a creature of strange taste." he joked with her, but he did hate anchovies...so he was going to need lots of hot sauce. He leaned back as he knew he would be waiting a moment. She decided to ask him what game he should loose in and it took him a moment to think "Maybe street fighter?" he asked. He was getting quite good at street fighter now and so it wouldn't be total annihilation as it would be at any other time. He was not much of a tech savvy person when it came to entertainment. He didn't even own a game station and indeed spent most of his time reading. He wasn't all that old either, but he just never had the interest or time to enjoy such things.
He made sure his gun was hidden fairly well as he waited for her to place the order for her weird pizza. He knew she needed this and so could just have some fun here. He was glad to provide her a small escape from the family for even a little bit.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

"....I embrace them, for I create the ghosts around me."

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

█████████████████████████████

Sticking her tongue out at him for his comment about her taste. Afterwrad she couldn't help but smile. Leaning back in her chair she go comfortable in her spot and debated about the game in her head. She was most definitely going to spank him in that game. Slowly her grin became devilish, "if you want to try why not." Bringing her fingers clsoe to her lips to let a breathe out on it she rubbed it on her sweater to polish them. Still staring at them, "just going to let you know I have a street fighter stick at home." She then looked up at him, "I hope you are prepared," chuckling she looked up to see the waitress. Giving her order of half olives and mushrooms and the other side was a meat lover side. Once the waitress left she gave her attention back to Kay and she felt her cheeks warm since he was staring slightly. She dropped her eyes to the table for a moment and nibbled on her bottom lip trying to think of something to say. Maybe this was a bad idea she looked up at him. "Um did you know that Hong Kong made a street fighter movie before hollywood did." She then smirked, "Oh did you know that Ken was the first street fighter to get a last name because when they were making those action figures they didn't want the possibility of him getting mixed up with barbie's Ken." She knew she was saying to much now but she couldn't help herself. "Also did you know Ken and Guile are related because their wives are sisters." She needed to make herself stop talking, are you thirsty? I totally forgot to grab a drink. Do you want your usual?" She jerked up from her chair not really waiting for him to answer. She grabbed her wallet from her coat, "be right back."

Walking away she combed her fingers through her hair and had a slight frown on her brow. She didn't know how to act around Kay at the moment. She let out a tiny sigh maybe she should have tried to talk to Aless before going out. At the counter she order two pitchers of soda so they wouldn't have to keep coming back for refills. Tucking her wallet into her sweaters front pocket she grabbed the pitchers and looked at the cups on the counter that she needed to grab. Making a face she slid the second pitcher next to the first one to grab both handles. Testing it on the counter to make sure she could grip it well. Thinking it would work she lifted but quickly put it back down since they drinks almost poured out. Looking over she shoulder at Kay she debated on asking for help. Turning back since she would just come back for the cups. Moving the pitcher back so she could carry it with her other hand. About to leave she was stopped by a waiter. "Love the sweater goes with the season," confused M.J looked to see what she was wearing and smiled back at him. "Yeah thought it would be perfect. Watch out for those white walkers." She laughed but it soon became a tiny snort and the waiter chuckled. Embarrassed M.J moved lo leave but she her arm was grabbed by the guy to stop. Gasping she had to balance herself so she wouldn't spill the pitcher. "My bad was going to offer you some help with that," he then smiled at her. M.J frowned slightly and looked at the cups debating on asking then shrugged her shoulder, "Its okay." Trying to leave but she was held in place since he hadn't let go yet, "It's not a problem to help you." M.J's voice soon began to get lower and she was slightly cringing away from him. "I'm alright, thanks," she then looked at his hand to signal for him to let go.

█████████████████████████████

Dangerous Lunatic

Send in your skeletons
The need you buried deep
Are you ready?

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
? DeLuca Toymaker

Before Damien could even process what was happening, he was pulled into Rosa's embrace, finding himself paralyzed- first by the woman's debilitating gaze, then by her delicate, yet forceful, touch, then finally, by her sultry and desperate kiss. As their lips met, Damien could feel the difference from any other time the pair had practiced their affection; before, Damien noticed that Rosa' kept herself reserved and held herself back. Now, it seemed as if she had completely let loose of all her caged passion. She held nothing back. The Brazilian melted in her hands as her embrace tightened upon his neck and shoulders. His arms took their familiar place around her slender stomach and back, pulling her into him.

As quickly as it started, Rosa's lips separated from his own, stunned, the man sat there, silently staring into the woman's eyes; feeling as though nothing else mattered in he world. It was just him and her. At that moment, everything he had wanted since meeting this woman had come to fruition. They weren't hidden away in his dungeon. They were out in the open. For anyone to see. She finally didn't care about keeping their affections secret. It was yet another step for the couple's progress.

Damien remained silent as the woman reminded him of her offer of him to stay. The reminder fell upon deaf ears as Damien's eyes stayed focused on her's; remaining completely mesmerized by the beautiful brown orbs. Even after the woman's comment had penetrated his consciousness, he had remained quiet and simply stared into the windows of her being. As he stared, his hands remained wrapped around the woman. Without a word, his arm around her stomach shifted to behind the woman's knees, slowly standing up and picking up the woman with him. With the woman cradled in his arms, he made his way to the woman's bedchambers. As he left the kitchen, he kept his eyes on her's acting almost as if he had been spellbound by the her. When he had passed her office, he pressed his lips against the woman's lips just as she had, suddenly having to stop mid walk and take full advantage of the moment.

After separating his lips from the woman's lips- if only to catch his breath- Damien appeared to have suddenly snapped out of his trance. His eyes left from the woman's and suddenly looked around the hallways. Quietly and sporadically, his eyes darted around his surroundings- confused. As if he was standing on a street looking for a sign. "So... Uhhh.... I don't know where your bedroom is." He finally admitted, an almost humiliated smile forming on his lips.

I'm the enemy

Romantic Explorer

User Image
wearing

The longer it took SJ to find that extra chair the more comfortable she got sitting on his desk. Images flashed through her mind, images that would make one blush but instead she took a drink of the whiskey, reveling in the burn as it made it's way down her throat. She looked around the room, wondering when was the last time he actually had time to clean. Probably not since Alex had been abducted and who knows when he would have time to. A small smile formed on her face, maybe she could come in clean it for him, or maybe at least help.

He finally found the chair and placed it next to his, once he had his cup in his hand she moved from the edge of his desk and settled into the chair, smiling at him. "No problem." When he started choking on the drink, part of her had to stifle back a laugh, while the other was concerned but it seemed like he had it all under control. "Yeah, no kidding. I'm hoping things start to go back to normal.You okay?"

At his words, Cyn let out a small chuckle and shook her head. "Did you ever think that maybe it's the geek with no social skills that caught my eye the moment I laid eyes on him instead of the men that are like the ones I grew up around back home?" Cynthia downed the rest of her glass before filling it up once again. "I mean, is it that hard to fathom that I'm interested in you Sam? That I want to get to know you more?"

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SAMUEL JOHNATHAN PATRICK
ϟ Moretti Hacker

Company: Cynthia

Sure enough, just as his previous swig of the grain whiskey had choked him, the second had started to do the same. His lungs tensed for a moment. His shoulders lifted. However, with his pride and man-card on the line, S.J. kept the cough down in the pit of his stomach. His own desire of not wanting the Irish woman to see him as less of a man, he kept fit internal. The Hacker began to wonder if he had been fool-hearty to accept the change in alcohol. Perhaps he should spend less time in the cave and more time at the bar to build up his alcoholic resiliency.

The Californian remained silent as he listened to the Weapons Specialist as she explained that she had grown tired of all the thick-skulled and ignorant Neanderthals that were abundant in the organization. While he may have not had very good social skills, his observations of society had always revealed that most women went for the Alpha males. There was something primal in the natures of wanting some strong, meat-eating, alpha male that women wanted. That most women wanted a man that would protect his cave and his woman. The statement caused Sam to raise his brow. Her statement was rather provocative to him.

"Well, yeah." He answered. When she asked if it was hard for him to understand why the woman was attracted to the quiet hacker. "Seeing as almost every woman I've been attracted to weren't aware of my existence- let alone want to get to know me." He explained. Sam lifted the glass to his lips once more. "Then again that typically changed when finals or some sort of difficult exam came around the corner." Tilting back the drink, S.J. tortured himself with another difficult and harsh swallow of the whiskey. Before the glass left his lips, Cynthia confirmed that she indeed was attracted to him. His cheeks immediately inflated. His eyes going wide. A small stream was about to escaped the crack of his lips when he quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Slowly, with all the burn gone from the liquid, Samuel swallowed the bourbon and deflated his cheeks, wiping his hands on his shirt.

"Yeah... For me, it's pretty difficult." He said, sounding like a boy who had just seen that Santa really was real.

Romantic Explorer

User Image
wearing

The blonde sat there quietly nursing her drink, rolling the glass between her hands before each sip. There was so much that she wanted to say to Sam, so much she wanted to let him know. If she was with any other guy then maybe she would have. She was known for making bold, brash movements, of never holding her tongue. If she had something to say, she was going to say it, it didn't matter who it was directed towards, even her father hadn't been saved from her commentaries, she knew that was part of the reason why he had shipped her out her. But when it came to Samuel, Cynthia was more thoughtful, maybe perhaps it was because of her feelings towards him. The feelings she had for him were of her own choosing, not because one of her parents or brothers had set her up with someone.

Cyn watched as the emotions flickered in his eyes, causing her to lean towards him. She placed her hand on his arm. "But then I'm not like other women, am I?" She found it hard to believe that others had merely used him for his skills and intelligence. Sam was kind, compassionate and he made her laugh. She loved being around him, she felt more at ease, like she didn't have to keep her guard up all the time. She took another drink of the whiskey before shaking her head. "Then those women were stupid, Sam."

The words that came next cut through her and she wanted to cry. How could he not see that he was who she wanted? Not a man like Antonio or Jacob and if she wanted a man like that then she wouldn't have even bothered spending time with him. With another shake of her head, she sat her glass down on the desk before turning to him once more. "What I said is true SJ, I don't want another alpha meat head. I just want you." Perhaps it was the wine she had at dinner, mixed the whiskey that caused her to lean forward and claim his lips with her own but one thing was for sure, she didn't regret it.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Toni laughed, a rough humorless laugh, "Can't be that cold?" There was no escaping the incredulous in his tone. "We are still talking about the same woman, who would kill a man sooner than be disrespected, right? Or have you entirely forgotten what we know about the DeLucas?" It was as if the man had missed their entire lives, Toni would chalk it up to the stress and sudden return to a form normalcy, letting the conversation drop.

With everything that had happened Toni had spent little to no time considering the club, other than that it had to be rebuilt. The suggestion of making changes was an intriguing one, the club had always had a lack of functionality that dated back to the years it was built at the beginning of the twentieth century. Toni could remember frequent frustrations that had come from an old building, but they had made it work - after all the DeLucas had made it work for over a hundred years. The bar always had been the worst nuisance. Chuckling he agreed, "Sounds good." The conversation reminded Toni, not for the first time, that perhaps this career path hadn't been his cousin's first choice. But then again, had it been any of their's? Toni was quiet as he thought about it, remembering his own choices, back when he had felt he had some freedom. But everything had changed and it was long past time to let such fancies die and focus on what had become of his life.

For some reason Toni had literally never thought about taking Lex to see the Christmas displays of his city. It just had never crossed his mind. It was like every holiday season they were much too busy and running around in different directions to even consider it. Then again the situation had always been different in the years past. He nodded, "That actually sounds brilliant." Toni finished off his drink. "Thanks man, I owe you one."

He stood stretching out his sore arm, the wound bothering him again - he probably shouldn't have carried Lex, likely he inflamed the infernal thing, but she had looked to be in so much pain that he wouldn't change a thing if given a second chance. "I should probably find Cyn, she had an update for me." After placing his glass in the sink Toni headed on his search for the Irish girl.

Half an hour later it was to no avail. Toni ran a hand through his short hair. Where could that girl be? A thought occurred to him, he hadn't tried SJ's yet. The man might at least have an idea where his friend didn't. And in any case Toni did need to talk to SJ as well. He headed to the man's bedroom, grateful his mother liked to provide rooms for their 'family' as she called it. Toni couldn't remember it being any different, the members of his team were family, he'd been taught that from a young age.

Once on the third floor he made his way to SJ's room and knocked on the door. He could hear Cyn's voice, the words indistinguishable through the thick wood. It appeared he'd found both the people he was looking for in one fell attempt.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Doubt crept into her stomach as she waited for his reply, the only sound that of their breathing. His gaze never wavered from her own. After what felt like forever Damien moved, arms reaching around her to cradle her behind her knees. Instinctively Rosa wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close. She could feel his heart pump steadily against her ribs as he stood, never wavering. Never once did his gaze leave her own. The dark wood halls of her home blurred around them, mere scenery, her attentions entirely taken. His lips pressed down on her own so suddenly she lost all breath, feeling Damien stop to pay attention to such actions. She didn't mind, pulling him even closer and answering with just the same amount of passion. It was only after he pulled away that Rosa realized they were in front of her office door. A blush stained her cheeks, wondering if anyone had seen. But the house had been silent since the fight. She couldn't remember hearing or seeing anyone and it seemed as if her army of guards and servants had understood the need for discretion. Maybe she had been foolish to deny herself this for so long.

Her eyes lighted back on Damien's face as he looked around, and she had to suppress a tiny almost bitter flash of humor at his words. "Try the stairs." Her quiet voice a mixture of sultry and teasing.

He carried her to the massive oak staircase that dominated the middle of the front hall and started up them, surprising Rosa with his strength. When they reached the top, she quietly whispered to turn left, then the second door on the right.

The summer between college and law school Rosabella had had her room redone. She could still remember changing from the soft sky blue to midnight blue, a purposeful change to remind her of who she was to become. She’d felt satisfaction each she’d entered the new room, the midnight blue antique settee by the wide fireplace, the gold filigree mirror over the mahogany dressing table, a sleek black tv hidden in the baroque armoire. Gone were the light gauzy silk hangings over her four poster bed, the thick white comforter, and photos of friends carefully arranged in their frames smiling at each other. In their place midnight blue hangings and paisley duvet of blue and silver framed her impressive bed. Thick white carpets softened her tred and tall windows framed a door to the balcony that overlooked the back room. She could still remember the doll house that had once graced the corner her sleek stereo system had taken over when she decided she was too old for dolls. For the first time since she had redone the room, Rosa missed the old decorations, the piece of her life she had given up. Missed the cloud like comforter that had encased her during every heart break. Part of her wanted to walk into her closet and dig out the box of old framed photos to place them back on her boudoir, showing Damien she wasn’t as heartless and cold as the room she had painted for exactly that impression.

A fire was going in the fireplace, her silk robe slung over the back of the settee, a book abandoned on top of a pile of blankets as if she had read late into the night. The maids had done nothing to straighten up her room, a pair of heels were tossed toward the open door to her closet and a towel hung over the doorknob of the bathroom door. Makeup was strew across her dressing table as if she had rushed through the motions that morning - she had.

It had been years since Rosabella DeLuca had felt shy, yet as he swung the door open wider to admit them, she did. Every mishap and flaw of her life felt exposed as she allowed him into her domain. She had never expected this. She had always envisioned letting him into a perfectly put together and cool room. Hangings and decor to remind him just who she was and how lucky he was to have scored her. But this was different, more intimate. There was no denying things had changed between them, now all she wanted was for him to see that other side, the side she had hidden away. Not the lavish imposing surroundings she had impressed on herself in her new role. All her faults, as if not already emblazoned on her soul, seems to grow even larger, she was surprised to feel heat creeping up her cheeks as she peeked up at Damien for his reaction, would he even realize it was all a facade? For some reason she hoped he knew it was, just like everything in her life had been - until him. It was so very pellucid now, he had been the only real thing for longer than she had imagined. Ignoring her chagrin Rosa tilted her face upward, and pulled his own chin down to kiss him long and hard enough to make sure there was no mistake in her intent. "Ti amo, Damien."

Dangerous Lunatic

Send in your skeletons
The need you buried deep
Are you ready?

User ImageUser Image

DAMIEN CARTHAGE
? DeLuca Toymaker

As the blood rushed to Rosa's cheeks, a the warm sensation of the woman's blemish began to pierce through the short stubble that covered his own facial features. Perhaps it was the red wine that the group had earlier. The man quickly dismissed the thought, however. Too much time had passed. There was too much that had happened since she last had a glass of red- or at least, so he thought.

After mentioning his lack of knowledge as to where to go, his question was answered when Rosa suggested that he go up the stairs in the middle of the hallway. "The perfect place for a princess to look over her domain." He whispered before starting up the stairs, continuing to carry the woman to her bedroom. Following Rosa's directions, Damien had arrived at the door to her bed chambers and opened the door, unsure of what scene would greet him behind the lavish door. In his mind, he imagined a well-organized and almost pristine bed chamber that would be fit for a Roman ruler. Once he had opened the door, however, the man's mind had shifted completely from what the room looked like and focused more upon the woman that was still cradled in his arms. He had barely any concern or awareness as to the state of her bedroom. Only the thought of giving Rosa his undivided attention and affection. Yet again the warm sensation began to impose itself on his face.

Before the Brazilian could do anything, his lips felt the lush and intoxicating flavor of the woman's lipstick-covered lips against his once more. The passion behind the woman's actions influenced his eyes to close and his hand positioned on the woman's back, began to enclose, attempting to pull her closer into him, answering her kiss much in the same way she had when he carried her down the hallway.

Much like every time the two lovers intimately engaged each other, Damien felt that moment lasted longer than reality. Once Rosa pulled away from Damien, he heard his native tongue escape his lover's sultry lips. Upon the woman's words reaching his ears, all he could do was smile and return the woman's affection through actions and not words, stealing yet another passionate kiss from the maiden in his arms. Once it was over, he returned he smiled and rested his forehead against her's, his eyes closing as he tilting his head so that the tips of their noses touched. "I love you, Rosa." He confessed, knowing that he only stated the obvious to the woman. Careful to ensure that their physical contact wasn't altered, Damien carried the Rosa to her bed, gently laying the woman on the mattress before withdrawing her hands from between her and the soft, yet firm mattress. Without saying a word, Damien quietly closed the door, ensuring that there was the door was silent as it sealed itself to the threshold.

Knowing that the pair now had privacy from any eyes that might pass by Rosa's room, Damien returned to where he had left her, kneeling with both knees atop the mattress, he lowered himself closer to Italian mobstress; one hand running his fingers through her auburn hair, the other slowly and sensitively dragging his fingertips from Rosa's stomach down to her lower back. He continued to hover over the woman, simply staring into her brown orbs.

I'm the enemy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out