Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image
                                                STAGE: Adult
                                                LOCATION: Tropical jungle XXXXXXXX COMPANY: Shin, Agumon, Kimiko, Kudamon
                                                OOC: Hope it's alright!

The words spoken by the black haired digimon (Shin) and Agumon meant little to DexDorugamon. He continued gazing at the black haired digimon intently, the red light in his eyes dilating and contracting continuously. Loud sniffing sounds came from his nose as he continued smelling this new digimon, trying to determine what it was and why it did not have a digicore. His hard metallic nose bumped against Shin’s chest again and again, no doubt to the point of annoying him. Eventually, the black haired digimon uttered a loud cry of rage, although those words did not register in DexDorugamon’s mind. Whether or not he was going to leave the duo alone was unknown, but Shin drawing his fist back for an attack made the decision for him. This digimon was poised to attack him, and if it was going to attack, DexDorugamon was going to destroy him completely. The undead cyborg dragon opened his metal jaws and uttered a loud snarl, biting down to sever the digimon’s head...

...When a bright flash suddenly filled the area, momentarily blinding him. DexDorugamon bit down blindly to where he estimated the digimon’s head to be, to find that his jaws had connected with nothing. He staggered backwards, caught by surprise by the bright light. By the time his visual senses recovered, the Agumon and the strange digimon had gone. His prey had escaped! He raised his head and let loose a loud roar of fury, before charging forwards to where their scent led. It had only been a moment, so they could not have gone far. His heavy feet drummed the earth repeatedly, raising clouds of dust as he charged forwards, not bothering to use his wings as he knew they could only have ran for a short distance.

His pace slowed as their scent started to fade, meaning that they must have veered off course. He stopped and raised his head, sniffing a few times before walking forwards. To the group hiding in the cave, it would seem as if he had lost them and had ventured forwards for a new target. All of a sudden, a loud roar could be heard as he rapidly spun around and charged towards the cave. He lowered his metallic head and used it to bash against the roof of the cave to get it to cave in, making the whole cave shake with impact. A few rocks from the entrance fell and a loud crack started forming across the roof. He drew back as if to headbutt the cave again, but instead his jaws opened and he uttered an ear splitting and ferocious roar. From his mouth, several cannonballs formed, each the size of a person’s head (Cannonball). He fired them into the cave and at the trapped group, each with the power to smash a rock to pieces with ease. There was nowhere for the group to run, and it seemed as if they were doomed.

User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
なりたい自分夢に見るのはだれにもたのめないさ。
Try きばをむいたやさしさもあるんだ、守りたいものの前では、
世界がかわるきっとこの痛みをのりこえたら、まよってるひまはないさたたわなくちゃ。
けしきがかわる空もおそれないゆうきもったから、違う自分をさがしてとびたてるはずさ!
Cry きずついたりあつくなるからこそ、いきてるんだろうおもきり。

User Image

User Image

(Click on the lyrics at the left top xP)

"I am very glad to hear you'll join me Eva." He smirked after the girl scanned the differnt digimons in the room. "We shall go now, we are at a very good time. "Oh elder could you prepare a backpack for her like the one you did for me please? I'll go get it, be right back Eva, Lunamon."

He exited the hut and walked to his own to get the backpack for the travel. Hagurumon stayed there waiting for shino and looking at Eva's digivice. "It is awesome right? they say only the true digidestined can use the real power of the digivice." In no time Shino came back and few moments later a bokomon appeared too with a backpack for her as well. Shino thanked the elder and the other bokomon.

Announcing they were already going he wished them luck and to take care. Once they arrived at the ruins, maybe an hour and a half after they departed, Shino stopped her once he spotted a barbarian looking beast, a naked one with nothing but a loin cloth covering his .... with bones protruding from his back and red mane. "A leomon? but why is it purple?" He asked himself from the distance. Taking out his digivice he scanned the digimon and sighed. After the lion digimon roared once again he looked at it and understood the war cry.

"My dear kouhai (contrary of senpai) there are digimons in this world we need to protect from other digimons, that one is one of those digimons we need to eliminate, so maybe this is the danger the bokomons were warning us from, now Eva, Lunamon, Hagurumon, let's go together!" He reached out his inner pocket and took out a single blue card, holding his digivice in front of him and crossing his arms in front of him, the digivice screen showed the words "EVOLUTION" just before he slashed the card across the digivice's side slot and sparks started to come out of the slot and the screen shone brightly with an intense light.

"Hagurumon digivolves toooooo..." Hagurumon's body started changing as it's "skin" started to glitch and fragmented itself as new data and digital codes in the form of an information net was shown as the digimon's appearance got taller and grew arms, his shape chaged and he even grew feet and legs. The digital code in his body was then covered by the new "skin", replacing the gear looking digimon with a stronger metal covering his whole body, a pit appeared on top of it's head and a shining red sphere appeared on his chest. "Mekanorimon!" Hagurumon exclaimed once his transformation was complete.

Knowing his position was blown by the digivice's light and hagurumon's exclamation turning into mekanorimon, he attacked as soon as he could. "Gyro Break!" sending several disk bombs from his hands and shoulders at Madleomon.

User Image

Digimon: Mekanorimon Crest: Active Card Status: Blue
                                    Location: Digiworld_ Outside the Ruins With: Mekanorimon, Lunamon, Eva, Madleomon.
                                    AzurexLight
                                    Ryu Strife

Magic Bunny

User Image

KbIbMbIbKbO b h NbA bKbAbMbUbRbA

c r e s t blade o f havok s i n c e r i t y
                                                    User Image
                                                    presently not available

The only reason Kimiko was able to keep up was because she could see since she had both shaded her eyes and wore sunglasses and because she was behind them so she technically had a head start. Otherwise, she might have gotten tired already because the guy had pretty long legs. Fortunately the little dinosaur-Augumon didn’t have very long legs. Kudamon’s legs were even stubbier than that so it was simply better for Kudamon to lay around Kimiko’s shoulders otherwise the digimon would get stepped on or forgotten. She’d come to really appreciate the little digimon, which wasn’t so little anymore.

Where are we running to?” asked Kudamon. He presented a very good question. He had also become significantly more mature it seemed from his very small form. She wondered if it was growing up in a sense. She just knew they had to get out of there because she saw what that digimon had done to Dinohumon… That thing was dangerous, and she thought it was cold blooded. The dinosaur human digimon didn’t have a chance… If that was what happened to digimon, she wondered what would happen to a human. She wouldn’t have wanted to have been in this guy’s position, and she would have liked any help she could get so she had offered at the time. That and Kudamon had guilted her a little bit.

The guilt filled her when they halted in a small bush cave and Augumon turned to hear and thanked her. She half-smiled, knowing that she had considered not helping them because she was worried about herself and being able to take that thing on once it had seen her. However, her overwhelming feeling of what it would have been like if the situation were reversed convinced her to do the right thing against her self-preservation judgment. She answered curtly, “Don’t thank me yet. I can’t say for sure that we’ve shaken that guy off.

She was bent over breathing heavily because she really wasn’t into the entire exercising continuously business. She needed to work on that. She cocked an eyebrow at the male that had hit his digimon in the head. She winced a little and shook her head to herself. Her eyebrows disappeared into her bangs as she looked at him and then passed him to Augumon. She headed over to the orange dinosaur, looking over where she thought he’d been hit, “You o-kay? Some best friend you got there. I’m Kimiko, and this is Kudamon.

Kudamon raised his head, looking from Augumon to Shin and said with polite warmth, “Hello.” He looked to both and nodded with a sense of regality that Kimiko obviously lacked with her semi-slouching posture.

She pulled back, glancing over her shoulder to Shin. A cynical smile spread across her features as she crossed her arms, “If this is how you treat your friends, I’d hate how to see you treated someone that wasn’t… Or was the running away how you deal with those people?” The sound of familiar roaring anger that was suddenly getting louder was heard. “Actually, don’t answer that. It’s not really my place anyways. We have other things to worry about,” especially since she herself wasn’t the warmest and fuzziest person in the world. She wasn’t cruel, but she was sufficiently prickly. Regardless, she was fair.

I apologize for interrupting, but… please listen…” Kimiko looked confused and stopped speaking. There was a roar and familiar beating of wings. Then the cave began to shake, and rocks began to fall upon them. Kudamon climbed to her head, instinctively trying to act like a helmet and swatting the pebbles away that were in range of falling on his tamer. “I think it would be prudent to leave this place. It is no longer safe.” Kudamon stated calmly.

Kimiko could not agree more, and when she looked back to the mouth of the cave, she saw DexDorugamon out in front. Her eyes widened, and cold fear ran through her blood. It fired something from its mouth right towards them. Adrenaline burned through her, and she knew she was going to be stupid, but it was that or die. She ran towards the cannonball, and at the last second, she pressed herself against the wall. She could feel her shoulder bruising, but at least she was alive.

I won’t let you hurt Kimi.” Kudamon pulled back into its cartridge, becoming smaller briefly before launching itself at the creature, “Bullet Whirlwind.” The golden cartridge with great spiraling momentum flew at the digimon to strike it.

Kimiko pushed herself off the wall, holding her shoulder. Kudamon’s weight was no longer on her shoulders, and she saw something trying to tackle the large digimon… a familiar cartridge that she recognized hung off Kudamon’s tail so it must have been him. She stumbled out of the mouth of the save, calling out, “Kudamon!” Little did Kimiko know the difference in power and strength between a champion and rookie... Unfortnately, hers was the rookie.

k u d a m o n
                                                    rookie
                                                    status // healthy blade location // cartridge attacking

User Image
                                                    emotion // cautious blade location // outside a cave blade social group // shin & augumon & dex-dorugamon blade inventory // messenger bag
(I'm going to try not controlling Shin's character cause I'm not super comfortable with that, but if we need to, we can discuss it. I'd rather have specific permission for specific situations.

Not sure how this encounter is going to go, but I'll give it a shot. Anyone/everyone, tell me if it's okay.)

shinsonic23

XxEchoingSilencexX

Tipsy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

The good guys (NPC)

User Image
Angewomon

The angel woman digimon had just finished lighting the last lantern to give light to the darken caverns of the ruins. It sadden her to visit a place once teaming in life now a ghost of its former self. Angewomon hoped these destined would be the key to salvation so then life can return to such places. Still she felt it cruel to leave it all to mere children and wished to help as much as she could. It was then a dark presence hit her earning a shiver before she summoned a barrier around the ruins in fear it was the enemy come to erase the knowledge of the place. The barrier felt a twitch alerting her attention, a set of being managed to enter alerting her to the hope of it being the destined.

Angewomon made her way to the auras she sensed before coming across two humans and their partners. "Oh I am honored to be in the presence of the new digi destined, I am called Angewomon. Where are the others?" She glanced around yet only saw the four as the hope lessened in her stance as her eyes were hidden away under the helm of her helmet. However the roar alerted her watching the two move to fight a digimon she knew well as MadLeomon. Yet something felt corrupt in him, was it a dark spire in use it had to of been to put him in such a state but who would do. At her thoughts she noticed something else and looked to the female girl and Demidevimon, of course they would get their hands on the crest owner of Light. After all she had been in the darkness when they crossed paths, Angewomon remained behind the barrier to keep the ruins safe from harm. However the look from the User of Light made her skin crawl, why was she so angry with her?

Daruku Kurokawa
The crest owner of Knowledge and his partner

AzurexLight
The crest owner of Hope and her partner

Tipsy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
So this is why my sister is lost more in the darkness

User Image
Sanosuke Niwa

The Crest of Patience

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
Finally arriving Sanosuke and Strabimon looked to the scene spotting two more humans as he stood at ready. "Seems will forever be greeted by a span of two humans huh Sanosuke. No matter it looks like their crests have yet to wake up, so lets show them how its done!" Strabimon took off at Flymon despite Sanosuke trying to inform him to wait a moment. For once Sanosuke wished Strabimon be a bit patient instead of a well Strabimon. However Sanosuke knew to understand Strabimon and be patient with his moments, if only he would return the favor though. "Take a taste of this, Darkness fist!" At the shout of his attack Strabimon's left and right hands ignited in a aura of darkness as he made his fists to repeatedly strike Flymon to keep the attention on him so Sanosuke could move to the two new faces.

"Hey you two okay, hm hey your both digi destined that's great I was beginning to think I was on my own. Sorry but will do introductions at a later time after we chase him off. Strabimon won't be ableto handle Flymon for long but maybe we can all jump him to weaken him so that we can escape to more safer grounds". As if calling it Strabimon came skidding past before slowly getting up with his usual tough guy look and darting off at Flymon again. Sanosuke knew a rookie level had it's work cut out in defeating a champion level yet to tell Strabimon that was foolishly inviting a fight. Sanosuke noticed the two he met with arrive as he turned towards them waving them over. "If we all hit him at once I'm sure we can knock him out to allow an escape, none of us can take him it be suicide to your digimon to do so. Hey Strabimon fall back, were going to all attack at once....and he isn't listening to me yet again".

"Alright you overgrown bug time to meet your maker. Strabimon digivolve too.........oh wait I can't digivolve yet. Darn you Sanosuke your crest is active why can't your lazy butt digivolve me yet!?" "What why put the blame to me alone, it takes both of us to do this not just me, the crest only allows it to happen. Ah Strabimon behind you qui.." Sanosuke had a sweat drop to Strabimon's failure to digivolve knowing without a bond they couldn't achieve a miracle like that. And yet as the two argued as usual Strabimon's attention was off Flymon who had unleashed it's attack on the off guard digimon. Being struck Strabimon skidded across the ground by them yet had not moved to bounce back as before worrying Sanosuke. Moving towards him he tried to wake his friend who came too masking his pain despite the digital blood seeping the fur of his left arm. "What a ...low blow....come on Sanosuke we got this". "No your hurt, let the others do this".

At this Strabimon stood pushing back Sanosuke with his good arm and moved for Flymon. Looking weak never sat well with him as he planned to remain Renamon's equal, though he had sensed the gap between them which aggravated him to no end. As he walked with his left arm limp at his side he stopped to glance to his side back at Sanosuke who had flinched to the fiery look of his partner. Strabimon was stubborn and sadly Sanosuke knew telling him no would result in a far worse outcome. However his friend's injury worried him greatly. "I still have my right arm, and my legs. I'm not finished yet, I promised her I'd keep moving forward and I still have yet to save her so I will not sit sideline. You said we all need to strike, well that means I'm needed in this."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Crest Status: Active as Patience
Digimon Status: Rookie-User Image
Who are you talking to? Saiga, Coronamon, Tsukiko, Lalamon, Sai, Gabumon, Nitza, Palmon, and Strabimon

I'll save her, I'll gain her acceptance in my own way

I have a older sister who is a Digi destined... her name is,
User Image
Akemi HomuraThe crest user of Light

Ryu Strife
The crest user to Courage

Blade Havok
The crest user to Kindness

Hunter R1
Sai and Gabumon

Dragoness of Silence
Nitza and Palmon

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bokomon - (Flashback Link)

User Image

The elder's mind finally had clicked in.. Humans! They had come along once upon a time. Long, long ago with their partner digimon and weird contraptions to assist with the digimons eventual growth through the ranks. "I see, I see. Well you shouldn't stay within the digital world long inexperienced especially with the many dangerous Digimon about." Bokomon Elder nodded, he for one was safe along with his tribe after all they kept close to the ruins, a place many feral digimon had avoided for many reasons. Mostly because at this point it had been sealed shut with no way to enter.

"Though explore at your own leisure. But I do urge that you not do so as it can be extremely dangerous deeper in the wilds."

Hunter R1

Magic Bunny

User Image

TbSbUbKbIbKbO b h T bAbKbEbBbA

c r e s t blade o f havok k i n d n e s s
                                                    User Image
                                                    hair ribbon

Tsukiko wasn’t one of those girls that grew up being especially afraid of bugs. When she was very young, she played with them all right, but then she developed an adverse reaction to them. However, she had no qualms about just taking them outside or squishing them. She didn’t think twice about it. However, if bugs surprised her or were this big and this menacing, she was sure she would have nightmares. She could only hope that she still didn’t develop nightmares from something like Flymon that was chasing them around and they couldn’t get rid of. After all, she didn’t want to die. She had only just reunited with her brother, and there was so much she was excited for now.

She shut her eyes and tried to think of something. She wanted to think of something. Lalamon was trying her hardest to come up with a plan. Her brother had the will to protect them. Coronamon was on her brother’s side, trying to use strength and boldness to make a stand against the situation. She pressed her hands to her ears, just trying to think of a plan. She didn’t want her brother to have to drag her weight around. She didn’t want Lalamon be pushed to the side again and injured like before where she wasn’t sure if Lalamon would ever even open her eyes like her own mother. She didn’t think she could handle that.

Then Flymon returned. They were out of time, and Tsukiko hadn’t come up with anything. Her brother and Coronamon stood at the end of the cave, guarding it. Lalamon nodded to Coronamon, “I promise I’ll take care of her. She will get out safely.

Her lip trembled. She didn’t want them to be hurt either… not any of them. Why did Flymon even attack them? Maybe they could just talk to the digimon and try to tell it that they could be friends. It seemed like a long shot, but it was that or watch the digimon and her brother be harmed.

But then she got a strange feeling. She didn’t notice it before since she had just assumed t was the feeling of her brother but in actuality, it was something else… She looked up hopefully. It was a good feeling. “What is that?” She asked as she wandered toward the front edge of the cave behind her brother. She peered out, seeing not just Flymon but also another digimon and a boy with red hair. The purple digimon rushed at Flymon, and its tamer seemed to be the red head.

Lalamon hovered in front of her protectively and explained, “That’s Strabimon. He may be using darkness fists, but he is on our side.” Judging from the digimon’s interactions with the boy, they seemed like friends. Studying them for a brief moment, she noticed two more people with two more digimon come out and join the fray. Who were these people? She didn’t have time to ask, and there certainly was not enough time to explain even if she had been able to ask.

He’s right. We have to strike all at once. Then maybe we can make Flymon turn tail and run!” said Lalamon as she helicopter’d her way into the fray out of Tsukiko’s concerned reach. Lalamon flew towards Coronamon but was looking at the two other digimon, “If we all attack together, we might be able to make him leave!” Lalamon spun around in her place and spat out, “Seed Shot!” Nuts were forcefully fired from its mouth at Flymon’s head.

l a l a m o n
                                                    rookie
                                                    status // bruised blade location // near flymon

User Image
                                                    emotion // worried blade location // cavern in jungle blade talking with // lots of people blade inventory // backpack

(Tsukiko didn't do a lot because the group is huge and doing too much would create too many waves.)
Ryu Strife

Soi Fon_2421

Hunter R1

Dragoness of Silence

Distinct Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
Didn't believe it at first .. until I saw Palmon and my digivice..

Nitza Mori

User Image

Nitza and Palmon remained next to each other as they ran through the jungle, to catch up or a least not lose sight of Sanosuke and Strabimon. She glanced ahead, seeing at least Sanosuke before glancing backwards, noting Sai and Gabumon following them as she smiled a bit before turning forward once more. 'There are others on this island .. Strabimon mentioned digimon ..are they like him, digi-destined .. or like me and Sai .. Tamers ..' she thought to herself as she glanced back once more before looking ahead, seeing Palmon point out the direction as they ran. She nodded quietly as she continued before slowing to a clearing seeing Strabimon launch an attack on a digimon identified as the champion level Flymon on her digivice.

As she watched quietly, she noted Sanosuke waving her over as he stood beside beside two other humans and digimon, her digivice alerting her once more of Cronamon and Lalamon, both rookie level as she blinked, waving her hand with a nod, getting the message that they must attack together. She turned her attention to see that Strabimon was knocked back and urt by an attack from Flymon as she gulped quietly. Palmon turned to her partner, blinking as she tugged her skirt gently, "We have to attack .. together with the others .." the plant digimon reassured before turning to look once more towards the champion digimon.

Nitza sighed before nodding as she moved a bit away before tapping Palmon's head and pointing towards Flymon, snapping her finger once. Palmon blinked, knowing the one snap was for one of her attacks as she readied herself. "Poison Ivy!" the plant digimon called out before swinging her arms, her claws extending like vines to hit and/or latch on to Flymon's leg, attacking in unison with the other digimon of the humans. She took note of Strabimon stubbornly moving forward, seeming ready to attack despite his injury as she blinked, turning to focus to see if Palmon's attack would hit along with the others.

.. what kind of destiny will be in line for me .. am I to help ..

Digimon: Palmon
Communicating with: Palmon, Sanosuke, Strabimon, Sai, Gabumon, two other humans and their digimon

Unbeatable Phantom

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mel & Bearmon Crest of Reliability
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"count on me!"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Mel couldn't be sure how long she had been out, all she knew is all of a sudden the weight on her had lifted. She gasped suddenly inhaling all the oxygen she could manage in one gulp as her eyes opened wide to a now re-lit room. Her consciousness came back one sense at a time until Mel eventually realized her body was being yanked awkwardly upwards. She groaned and rolled her head once more before propping herself up with her elbow. It was no easy task because Mel discovered everything managed to be numb and sore at the same time.
"Wha...I..." she began, squinting.
Bearmon was slow at first. He rolled a bit on his stomach and then onto his back like a child stubborn to stay sleep in the morning. You could see the pieces click together in his head though as his head bobbed over and he looked in Monmon's direction. He eyes snapped into focus, followed sharply by his mind. Then in one impressive hop he was back on his feet whether his legs were ready or not. "What happened!? Mel!" quicker then Mel could register in her still beat-down state Bearmon had jumped between her and Monmon, giving the digimon a body check for good measure as his hefty arms went protectively around Mel. "Get away you--you--" apparently the part of Bearmon's mind that made up insults was still hazy.
All this had managed to startle Mel awake, however. "Wait-- Bearmon what's going on!?"
"That ape led us into a trap! Did you see that?" Quick with the accusations Bearmon's hear bristled at the shoulders as he starred down Monmon. "You saw that---that guy! He wasn't a burglar or a frenzied digimon--- he was waiting for us! You saw!"
Mel could only chock up Bearmon's clarity of thought to protective animal instinct -if digimon had that- because her mind was still cloudy and throbbing. It was like waking up in the middle of the night and having vague memories of doing something in that timeframe, but waking up the next morning being unable to determine if it had happened or was just a dream. Way in the back of her mind, though, unable to admit it or recognize it herself, Mel had a road block keeping back the taunting images the specter of a digimon had shown her. She could only trust Bearmon now that she was so concerned with deceiving herself about those visions. She couldn't handle them right now.
"Monmon," Mel began calmly, but with same hauntingly guilt-inducing tone a mother did when she discovered her child had stolen something or told a lie. "Is this true?"

Location: Ice Island Company: Bearmon, Mysterious Digimon Crest Status: none

User Image
User Image

Sai ran up and saw Nitza, Palmon, Sanosue, Strabimon, and two other people with their own digimon. A flying digimon was attacking and he held up his digivice and Identified it as Flymon, Champion level, Virus type Insectoid digimon, Ultimate attack is Deadly Sting. Sai looked at Gabumon and nodded "Alright Gabumon lets help these guys out." Gabumon jumped up in the air, "Blu Blaster!' he yelled out right before the blue flames shot out of his mouth and sped towards Flymon.

Bokomon village 6 years ago.

Sai heard the part of dangerous digimon and looked at Tsunemon "Wait you mean there is Digimon that could attack us? We can't fight back why would they attack a In-Training level that wouldn't benefit them much." He asked the elder. He had changed his mind about exploring until Tsunemon digivolved.

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
MadLeomon, "King" of the Boko(NPC)

User Image

Several disks soared through the air filled with explosive components that soon smashed into the massive Lion's body. As the ignited flames covered over its entire purplish exterior soon causing it to teeter back and forth on top of the steps eventually fully being hauled off and hitting the ground. Tips of his main had been burn to the tips blackened in color now. The coloring of his skin had turned a darker essence from the impact and explosion. "Urawghah!? Raaaaaaaagh!!!" it screamed out in great agony soon casting hateful eyes upon the newly arrived attackers with his maws clenched and a vibrating growl constantly pushing through its throat.

Massive hands clenching and digging into the ground showing the anger arising more within its crazy mind thoughts unable to fully link. Its actions being that of pure instinct as if it were truly a Lion stalking a prey out of pure hunger "RAWGH! Graaaaaaawr!" its legs bending once more to stand up and balance on all of its dangling limbs soon letting out its torrent rage as if it were barely effected at this point from the attack. Its level soaring beyond what it once had been.

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bokomon - (Flashback Link)

User Image

"You're quite naive little Human." The Elder Bokomon stated giving a hardly laugh stroking its lengthy and shaggy white beard only to turn towards the now parting crowd of Bokomon and walking through them as if they were a wave heading to a grand command. "Don't mistake that all Digimon are friendly and good hearted, Lad. It's surely a mix up that will cost you more than you realize.... We're creatures of habit and often what our instincts are upon creation define what we will become. As there are warriors, there are Farmers. And even when there is the innocent, there will always be those of wicked deeds." walking further towards a shack the Bokomon Elder's head shook in disapproval despite the Human child's age it was silly within his sight to expect only friendship from a Digimon. "There is much you'll need to learn, before you're ever ready to explore this world, Little Human."

Hunter R1

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Monmon, Sling-Shot Reluctant (NPC)

User Image

Monmon shook its head, despite what occurred it knew now wasn't the time to stand around like this especially considering that Ice Doll had intervened. This often meant trouble would follow for such a merciful act for both of them as the monkey digimon continued to give a negative head shake towards Bearmon and Melanie "Are you two going to stand there like door-knobs out in the cold, with no shelter, no true protection and any random Digimon to pop up and take you out without any assistance??" its vanilla brown frowned inward causing the strings of green fur protruding from its head began to follow like a wedding veil train "Or are you going to stow it and follow me back to your friend? Unless you want to be stock out here?"

He knew there was no point in trying to console the two, not in the ice land of wilderness where they had spotted a massive Dokugumon chasing after another Human. Though it did make Monmon wonder why Arukenimon had held up deep within caverns on such a frigid island? Surely it wouldn't be good for the digieggs as they'd be effected by the chilling weather.

Sayuriie

Soi Fon_2421

Omnipresent Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
なりたい自分夢に見るのはだれにもたのめないさ。
Try きばをむいたやさしさもあるんだ、守りたいものの前では、
世界がかわるきっとこの痛みをのりこえたら、まよってるひまはないさたたわなくちゃ。
けしきがかわる空もおそれないゆうきもったから、違う自分をさがしてとびたてるはずさ!
Cry きずついたりあつくなるからこそ、いきてるんだろうおもきり。

User Image

User Image

As the lion digimon started his rampage Shino had an idea of what strategy to use with it. "He is coming... Be ready Mekanorimon!" The digimon opened up the cockpit on his head and Shino jumped inside. Mekanorimon flew away from the girls to have an advantage against it in case they needed to surround it and began charging. Once he locked on madleomon he attacked again. "Aim for the head and the legs!" Shino was thinking on a strategy looking how tiny his legs were, obviously it must be really strong but those arms will be useless without his tiny legs, everything was balanced, more power for less balance. "Gyro Break!" Mekanorimon shot more disks at the parts shino told him to as he kept locking on on it, ready for the next order.

User Image

Digimon: Mekanorimon Crest: Active Card Status: Blue
                                    Location: Digiworld_ Outside the Ruins With: Mekanorimon, Lunamon, Eva, Madleomon.
                                    AzurexLight
                                    Ryu Strife

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
To be strong and believe in ones self and convictions...
That's true courage.
Saiga Takeba

User Image

Coronamon had been pushed back towards the entryway of the cave with his feet ground deep into the dirt leaving streaking line of dirt leading towards him. Teeth clenched tightly as its brown furrowed in concentration for the opponent at hand... Flymon, truly something that was giving a hard time for the two Takeba's and their partners more than this fiery lion wanted to truly admit. However, the next sight had caught him completely off guard with a purplish-blue blurring image crossing over his path and disrupting his line of sight as it revealed to be a Strabimon landing several assaulting attacks upon the insect digimon. Coronamon quickly glanced back towards Saiga whom seemed to have a slight grin stretching across his face as Coronamon's attention changed back towards Flymon who had knocked Strabimon backward. "Rawr...! It seems it will take a little more than that to even knock it down..! Even after all the shots given to it!" Coronamon seemed to growl out in agitation at the scene of events.

Though it only seemed more had arrived upon the scene as Saiga glanced towards Sanosuke and soon two more with digimon had shown upon the field of combat. ... Wait what did he call him? The blue haired teen only gave Sanosuke a look of he's crazy "A digi what..? Listen man... No idea what the heck that is but.... We're fine now." his head churned softly to glance at Tsukiko who had been behind him in cover as his own honor would forbid any form of harm coming to the young girl. "But you're right is the best form of plan we have.. I am unsure if it will take the b*****d down but even he can't be too stupid at the fact of numbers would mean a beat down for it." his hand clenched the pure red digivice that brandished within his left hand like a form of weapon glancing towards Coronamon, it seemed it reacted to anything the justice filled digimon did.

"Alright, Coronamon..!" Saiga had called towards the attention of his digital partner, the other attacks had already been called and situated to attack Flymon directly. His sapphire irises pinning tightly upon the yellow exterior bug with a fierce determination hanging as an expression. Of course Coronamon was already ahead of Saiga with the arm-gear fastened to its arms as they started igniting in a fierce fire as it started to draw within its core the very heat that had been dwelling inside of the fire digimons core and data soon causing puddles of sweat to exceed past its skin and dampen its fur. "Corona....." it slowly spoke out as its eyes kept focus on the attacks impacting against Flymon and the ones coursing towards it.

Knuckle!!" Coronamon had fully called out the attack, the screen of Saiga's digivice lighting up and flashing in a haywire effect pertaining towards the digimons stress and power level stirring up the amount of energy it could use without reverting back to the state of Sunmon. As the entire region from its wrists to its knuckles ignited into a fiery mass soon causing the lion digimon to burst off in a rushing dash

Flymon took the damage from Strabimon straight towards the face leaving it highly disoriented for the following attacks as several bullets of seed struck him directly in the left eye causing its heads to toss towards the sky and screech out in pain with the Poison Ivy vines wrapping around its leg keeping it from further escape. But now within its sight was a leaping orange furred digimon with flaming hands at its beckoning, the mindset it had now known had switched from hunger to fear with a barrage of burning fists pelting directing into its face. Sending the champion soaring backwards from the final power strike that landed upon its left cheek soon wrestling it from Palmon's poison ivy grip.

"Kweh..! KWEH!" Unintelligent grunts formed from Flymon soon causing it to flutter off towards the sky, wings buzzing intently in the air in order to disrupt the ears of those he had attacked and those that had arrived upon the scene in order to buy itself more time to escape.

Saiga quickly cupped his hands over his ears, digivice blinking and beeping in it only to have him screech louder "Aie...~!!" whipping his hand away from his ear he'd glance it... Wait why did this beep seen familiar...? Though a grayed out symbol seemed to pulsate with an orange coloring in the background. It had been signaling him towards something but what...? He hadn't taken notice of the crest slate hanging off of the chain at his waist. "Ha..! That will show it to mess with us!"

Digimon: Coronamon
Crest of Courage: Illuminating
Card Status: Not yet Achieved
With?: Coronamon, Tsukiko, Lalamon, Strabimon, Sanosuke, Nitza, Palmon, Sai, Gabumon
Attackers: Flymon
Digital Outfit:Saiga's 'Digi-World' Outfit

Attack used: Corona Flame: Concentrates the power of flame in its brow while exhausting all of its body's stamina, then fires it at the opponent as a flaming shot.

Blade Havok

Soi Fon_2421

Dragoness of Silence

Hunter R1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items