Digi Tamer 0.16216216216216 16.2% [ 6 ]
Digimon - Good 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Digimon - Evil 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
The cupcake ^-^ 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Magic Bunny

User Image

TbSbUbKbIbKbO b h T bAbKbEbBbA

c r e s t blade o f havok k i n d n e s s
                                                    User Image
                                                    hair ribbon

Tsukiko saw her older brother, who wasn’t moving a muscle until she was at least up to pace with him. She realized how much taller he had gotten when she was forced to run alongside of him. His strides were much longer than her strides not that she realized how much she had grown either. Actually, she hadn’t grown very much at all. She was a bit of a late bloomer, still keeping her childlike features. Eventually… hopefully she would grow out of her chubby cheeks. She was still hoping to grow a foot and maybe be taller than her brother, but she got the feeling that that would never really happen. Still, people had to set goals for themselves!

Lalamon struggled in her arms as the digimon came to. She looked down briefly and asked, “How are you feeling?” They were still running, but she was glad that she felt the digimon stirring in her arms. That meant Lalamon was all right. “I’m fine… I can fly on my own. You don’t have to carry me,” said the plant digimon very adamantly.

Tsukiko couldn’t both successfully run and pin the digimon so her arms gave way, loosening so that the leaves on Lalamon were faced upwards and spinning like a helicopter. Lalamon was able to fly, which was quite different than Budmon. Budmon had to bounce around. Budmon was also ambiguous in gender. Tsukiko had thought it was female, but it could have been male. Lalamon was definitely a girl or had girlish features… a softer voice… singing voice was definitely feminine rather than simply high and childish. Lalamon still sounded like a child, but it seemed to be maturing… if that was what digivolving was…

Her brother began to slow, and she flashed her gaze at him. She continued moving ahead. Maybe she was too slow. She wasn’t the slowest person in her gym class, but her brother was also probably pretty fast. She didn’t want him to slow down and act like bait. She wouldn’t put it past him as something he was probably thinking. She refused to leave him behind, and she made that quite clear before. She gasping for air, but they eventually made it to the cave. She went into the dark of the cave, trying to catch her breath as she watched the opening for her brother.

She clutched her chest, half bent over while Lalamon watched over in concern. The particular sheen of the ribbon that tied up her hair and held her new hat in place faded. It no longer glowed not that she had eyes in the back of her head to realize that it was even glowing at all before. She looked up at the sound of jingling pants that made it apparent when Saiga had entered, which was good for her since that told her he wasn’t going to run off without her. However, it seemed to be undoubtedly drawing Flymon near.

Saiga… Coronamon… We can’t keep running… Tsukiko is already very tired,” said Lalamon as it flew to encircle the other two. Tsukiko looked up immediately and frowned. She stopped gasping for air and tried to seem completely calm, “No! I’m fine. We’ll just have to keep moving! Maybe we can find another way to lose it.

Her brother seemed dejected and at a loss. She frowned, feeling worried. If her brother was worried than maybe it was time they should worry. “It’s too powerful to fight… But maybe… we don’t have to fight it directly or even lose it…” She wasn’t sure how to do that, but she wanted to think of something… anything else.

Then suddenly Lalamon chimed, “I got it! Coronamon, are you still able to fight? There are some trees out there… If we can both knock them over from either side, maybe Flymon will try and run away!

l a l a m o n
                                                    rookie
                                                    status // healthy blade location // flying near cavern mouth

User Image
                                                    emotion // worried blade location // cavern in jungle blade talking with // saiga & coronamon blade inventory // backpack

(No OoC)
Ryu Strife

Tipsy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
What's the point...

User Image

User Image
IceDoll Homura

The Crest of Darkness

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
'Akemi...please....you need to....wake up. How long will you have me wait , the others need you, I need you. Akemi I can not protect you if you continue to remain a closed heart to me of all people.... am I not your...'

"I'm sure it was a Ice cavern, and my apologizes. I did not mean it in a bad way......sometimes beacons can be the light someone lost needs to be found again". Ice Doll was confused to her words and the ones in her head, noticing Shinji not talk on the voice it was proof only she heard it. Though nostalgic she could not grasp who it belonged too and why did it sound so sadden, who was Akemi and what did this female voice mean by am I not your. Not her what was the question in the girl's mind as she walked to spot a cave yet froze to the stone setting.

She knew both were skeptical on her story and her behavior, now this. Thinking quietly she looked back towards Shinji with a embarrassed look.
"I guess all that talk of knowing the way back was a lie. I just wanted to be helpful, in my run it was hard to make out land marks to follow my way back. So maybe that ice cave is not safe if I was chased in that area, but I'm confident this will be safe".

'Akemi I wish not to wait anymore, what of our promises. Have you forgotten them, forgotten me?'

Ice Doll tensed a moment to the words in her head as she looked down to the ground in confusion. Who was that, was Akemi her, no she was Ice Doll a faithful servant to Devidramon. Holding her head again she tried to push away the voice as she moved into the cave to find a place to sit. However now the cave played tricks on her mind as she could see transparent images of a young girl and bear like creature laying on the ground with Monmon in similar states. What was going on with Monmon, why would she care for the pint size weakling.

As the image flickered out of her illusions she sighed looking towards the two, if she was going to do something no one must know. It wasn't that she cared she just wished the voice and images to go away and leave her alone.
"Its been quite a day, why not rest up so we will be set to go and find your friends. Candlemon and I can do first watch". Ice Doll could easily render Candlemon unconscious for a select time frame, long enough to do what needed to be done but not if Shinji was awake. She just hoped he would take up her offer, she wished not to force his hand in choices.

Meanwhile the yellow stripped digi egg twitched once or twice while the crest tag beside it still held the flickering pink light at its center. Relemon floated asleep within the abyss of her egg patiently awaiting for her partner and friend Akemi to come for her. The tag itself resonated Relemon's feelings as the pink speck grew a bit more with a noticeable glow within the dark depths of the room the two had been placed in.

'Akemi....Akemi come find me.....please. I.....I do not wish ....to be....alone any longer.....find me Akemi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Guarding her is: Icedevimon
Crest Status: Corrupted
Digimon Status:Missing
Who are you talking to? Candlemon, Shinji, and a odd yet somewhat familiar voice in my head

Things would be easier if everyone suffered as well

To whom I truly am...
User Image
Akemi HomuraThe crest user of Light

Daruku Kurokawa
Shinji and Candlemon

Distinct Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
Didn't believe it at first .. until I saw Palmon and my digivice..

Nitza Mori

User Image

Nitza sighed quietly to the boy, holding a soft, audible giggle to his reaction with Palmon scolding him. The Plant Digimon just remained quiet, being against her partner's leg, looking to them before blinking to Gabumon's response, "Least someone is nice and respectful .." he spoke softly yet earned her another soft thump. Nitza giggled softly once more, only sound capable of her, and nodded quietly, taking out her tablet once more to type. She turned to the screen towards them and smiled lightly, "hehe .. it is quite alright .. I was rude myself .. without having Palmon fully explain .." she waited quietly for a few moments before tapping the screen to change the page. ".. why I couldn't .. and oh .. where are my manners .. My name is Nitza Mori .. a pleasure to meet you both." She smiled before setting the tablet down to bow quietly before standing, looking to them with a soft smile.

Palmon tugged gently at her partner's leg before pointing at the screen with a happy, childish smile, "It's almost time to enter the portal .." she exclaimed happily. Nitza blinked, looking to her before smiling as well, nodding quietly as she petted her head gently, turning to the screen, seeing there was only a few minutes before the appointed time the e-mail she received established. She sighed softly to remain calm before looking to the two boys, noting their excitement still after she informed them of why they met. She blinked quietly, noting Sai still hadn't retrieved his digivice as she sighed, turning to pick up her tablet to type once more then turning it towards him.
"It will be best .. that you bring out your digivice .. if you wish to enter .." she spoke, holding the tablet up for him to read long enough before placing it away in her bag, checking to having everything set and ready before facing the screen, watching the clock on the screen reach towards the appointed time.

Upon the the clock turning to the appointed time that she and Palmon knew alone, the portal of the screen activated, opening to view an island. Palmon held on tightly onto her partner, turning to face the boys, "To home we go .." she stated. Nitza blinked quietly before holding up her digivice towards the computer screen, feeling herself and Palmon being pulled into and through the screen. She blinked in confusion to what was occurring around her as she held onto her bag, digivice and Palmon as she watched what seem to be data passing by them before finding herself falling down onto a jungle-like island, landing a with a soft thud.
'Ow .. he could of warned me in the e-mail about how we will be entering ..' she thought to herself. She sighed before blushing, fumbling quickly to lower her skirt before looking around as she remained seated to what appeared to her a jungle. blinking she turned around, standing slowly to gather her bag, checking on her belongings, seeing the tablet fine but off then seeing her digivice blinking as the holoscreen emerged, pointing in one direction. She tilted her head before turning to Palmon, seeing her looking around at her home before smiling, 'so this is the Digital World .. ' She glanced to find where Sai and Gabumn were before tapping Palmon so she can inform them. The plant digimon nodded before turning "Gabumon .. Sai .. you are to follow us .." she informed them before turning, moving to be by her partner's side. Nitza smiled as she held her digivice before her, following the direction it pointed her through the jungle.

.. what kind of destiny will be in line for me .. am I to help ..

Location: Abandon section of Library in Shibuya, Tokyo then a Jungle in the Digital World
Digimon: Palmon
Communicating with: Palmon, Gabumon and Sai
(Digiworld clothes)

User Image

Sai was getting real tired of that Palmon. It was always nagging and trying to scold him like it was his mother or something. He read the Screen and learned that the girls name is Nitza Mori. He then looked at the glowing computer screen and grabbed his digivice out of his pocket. He pointed the digivice at the screen as he had done before.

The feeling of falling through worlds would never get old. The feeling of falling through space and then through air just to land on unfamiliar grounds. It is amazing. Sai looked at himself and realized he hadn't packed to go to the digital world. He got up and looked at Gabumon and smiled, "Well we are back here in the digital world. So how about we explore? And I don't have to follow you, We aren't your servants, we are going to follow you because I want to find out what you are planning.", Hearing Palmon tell him to follow them made Sai angrier then he had been for a long time. Gabumon looked at Palmon and gestured her(/him??) over to where Sai couldn't hear.

"Look Palmon, you just can't keep telling Sai what to do. He is a very...how should i put this?...Troubled indivdual. He gets angry quick and he cannot control himself when he is angry he will end up leaving and getting lost. He tried explaining. Gabumon was always trying to watch Sai's temper just incase he loses his mind.

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Monmon, Sling-Shot Reluctant (NPC)

User Image

Monmon shot a fierce gaze of determination once he had heard the failing and slipping calls coming from Melanie and Bearman, as he quickly rushed towards the scene. Eyes held a fiery courage showing its true and good nature through and through, though twas' not enough. The moment he stepped near their vicinity and the will to help another had encased his good heart the dark essence of the shards quickly pulled him down into the snow subduing the green furred prime-ape to face the same fate as those he'd attempt to assist.

With his airways constricted calling for help wouldn't work his mind quickly shouting out through the data of the Digital World 'Help..! Someone.. Please...Help.. Us....' it was a call to ask a warrior of true light for assistance though to Monmon's eyes it may have already been a bit too late as his eyes had been forced towards the sky while upon his back. Is this the end....? The digimon couldn't help but think such negative thoughts as the dark essence only seemed to corrode him more.

Sayuriie

Soi Fon_2421

Tipsy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
So this is why my sister is lost more in the darkness

User Image
Sanosuke Niwa

The Crest of Patience

User Image
Sanosuke sat quietly perched a top a boulder overlooking Strabimon spar with no one in general. The two had been as such for a while now in wait and the crimson haired boy knew his partner would soon rile up from having to be patient. Though he had yet to notice his crest react to a faint pull elsewhere as it lay under his white sleeveless shirt. Though soon he noticed Strabimon cease his workout to look off in a direction as Sanosuke stood looking in the same direction as the breeze stirred his clothes some. 'So their here then, now we can get to our task. Akemi please hold out a while longer... I won't be much longer sister'

"Hey you finally get the slugs out your gears, jeez any longer and this island would of been consumed by the enemy. Huh, two...just two, jeez" Strabimon spotted them with his vision and crossed his furry arms across his chest. The sound of his partner's sigh made him inwardly flinch yet he wanted to help his friend just as badly for his own reasons. His sister Renamon just fell off the grid three months ago, they use to keep in much contact with the other via the thing Sanosuke called the internet. Keeping up the I'm hype and fine act was hard as he was worried for his sister as he knew Sanosuke worried for his older sister. Renamon wasn't his older despite being taller they were twins as Magnadramon stated the Yin and Yang set.

Sanosuke looked to Strabimon and sighed to his words as he jumped down walking to stand at his side.
"Way to blow a first impression Strabimon". "Hi there, over here!" The two stood awaiting the two humans and their digimon while Strabimon glanced off to a area suddenly yet was unsure at first. Soon he moved a bit from Sanosuke to sense what he was feeling while Sanosuke blinked averting crimson eyes towards his partner.

Crest Status: Active as Patience
Digimon Status: Rookie-User Image
Who are you talking to? Strabimon

I'll save her, I'll gain her acceptance in my own way

I have a older sister who is a Digi destined... her name is,
User Image

Distinct Hunter

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
Didn't believe it at first .. until I saw Palmon and my digivice..

Nitza Mori

User Image

Nitza came to a stop as she sighed softly, hearing the boy once again go off before turning around to give him a disappointed look and glare, holding Palmon beside her. The ignorance of the boy was overwhelming as she sighed, obviously the boy didn't understand why her partner acted as such. She reached quietly for her tablet, before noting it would not turn on, she let out a sigh before placing it away to retrieve a sketchbook instead. She then reached for a green color pencil before beginning to write a message on two pages, before turning to give Sai yet another look, one to that seem to calm down and read. Turning the book to him she tapped softly on the page, "Do not talk rudely to my partner .. she is informing you because I can not .. and no one called you our servants" she waited quietly for the boy to read before turning the page and flipping the book. ".. we are meeting the one who allowed us to enter here, the Digital World .. now keep calm and follow .." she waited once more before closing the book, turning to follow the direction her digivice was pointing once more, while motioning them to follow her.

Palmon remained by her partner's side before seeing Gabumon gesturing her to come over. She blinked and moved from her partner and stood before him, listening. "I am just telling him what needs to be said .. because my partner can not herself .." she spoke in a soft tone, turning to look at Nitza holding the book up for Sai to read before moving ahead. She turned back to Gabumon, "We better keep up .. it is important to stick together .." the plant digimon spoke before running to catch up with her partner.

She turned her head, seeing Palmon at her side, smiling softly before turning to look ahead, trying to look for a clearing or a clearer path, while keeping to her digivice pointing out where to go. The jungle slowly gave way into a clearing as she turned looking around before hearing a voice calling out to them. Turning her head, she spotted in a distance a red headed boy and what appeared to her a wolf or fox like digimon, her digivice shifting to inform her of it being Strabimon before returning to pointing towards them. She smiled and turned around, looking to Sai and Gabumon, signalling them then pointing as she opened the book to write.
"That is them .. I believe .. let's go .." she held the book towards the boys before moving ahead cautiously, as she looked to her partner, nodding quietly. Palmon nodded before moving ahead, "Mr. S .. is that you?" she spoke out before her and Nitza took notice of Strabimon looking of as well as the red headed boy, both continuing but more cautiously.

.. what kind of destiny will be in line for me .. am I to help ..

Digimon: Palmon
Communicating with: Palmon, Gabumon, Sai .. then seemingly Strabimon and Mr. S

Omnipresent Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
光をはなつ体が、とけあうマトリクスエヴォルション。
そのときすべてわかるさ、二人であたいみ。
心の形気味は紙にかけるかい?いちびょうごとにいろもかえるものだよ。
しんじることがどんなことかわかるかい?君のすべてがためされているんだよ。
ゆうきだけじゃとどかないんだ、おそれまでひとつになったそのとき!

User Image

User Image

Shinji and candlemon followed her till they reached the cave. It was indeed a frozen cave and out of the blue she was now hesitant about the safety when she swore it was safe over here. He got curious about the frozen cave near the snowy area after the forest which was free of snow or ice, something was odd with the weather...

"Yeah it has been a long day with ups and downs, the better up is that we all met today" He smiled at her and his digimon, looking around the cave he looked for a stone or a boulder big enough to cover candlemon just as she said before, the only one he found was more or less at the back of the cave. "This is gonna be easy..." He said to himself and then he patted candlemon's head, or the back of it. "Ok then Kiyomi, please stay here we will be back in at least 10 or 15 minutes."

Candlemon looked at him and wondered what he was thinking. "Where are we going shinji?" he asked. "We need materials for making a bed and we need something to eat as well but dont worry I have an idea." He nodded and followed shinji as he was instructed. "You are in scout duty kiyomi" "No that's not scout she is more like the guardian of the fortress" "Like a dragon?" "Well yeah but she is more like the princess." "Is mel a princess as well?" "Well... yeah in her own way she is a princess too." "Which one do you like better?" "What kind of question is that!!??... Kiyomi I guess..." "Is because she is a gothic lolita? I heard those are very popular in Japan these days~" "Candlemon stop it! I am friendly cause I am a noble human being not because they are pretty, that's saiga, you will eventually meet him." "Oh so you and your friend share that hobby?" The kept arguing and talking about nonsense that came to candlemon's head. Most of it about Shinji, so shinji began asking the same to him and more stuff about the digital world and things he liked, just to get to know each other better.

Time passed and Shinji came back with some large leaves and puffy bushes, mostly because they were all plant and no wood or branches. Candlemon was hugging something white as well. "We are back! I am sorry if we took too much but I am glad nothing happened this place seems safe after all and there was no digimons around either.

The ventured a little inside the forest and candlemon grabbed some fruits he knew were edible and not poisonous. He also grabbed some leaves to eat and Shinji grabbed some few more. They were lucky to find bananas and berries however shinji had a banana peel on his mouth and he was chewing on it. He and his partner left everything in the floor and he gave a banana to Kiyomi."Just bite it, it has nothing inside even when the peel is erect but the peel does taste like a real banana." He said to the girl.

"Here?" Candlemon asked, ready to do as Shinji told him to when they were walking back. "Yes dude there's fine" Then candlemon breathed fire against the icy floor to melt it. "That's good, now use your wax!" He nodded "Melt Wax!" He exclaimed before spitting wax at the little pool he created, this had to be donde quickly or the cave would be humid. The wax combined with the water and it evaporated but also helped cooling the wax to it turned as hard as the wax could be. Shinji slide to his partner using the ice just for fun and began sculpting the wax before it was totally hard. "Good job!" Candlemon was glad he was praised and stuck his hand out like he did to mel, shinji blinked and smiled giving him a high five. "What do you think about the beacon Kiyomi?" He asked showing her what they just did and what they just did were beds, or kind of wannabe beds. Using the wax he molded a space for her and one for him and candlemon.

"We also brought leaves, branches and bushes to create an alarm in case a digimon comes inside the cave, we will hear it. And we brought some fruit, so look." Shinji walked outside the cave and round it a little enough to find snow, this took him about 5 minutes as he came back with a snowball of a decent size. Grabbing a bunch with his fist he took a berry made a snow onigiri for her. "Here, try it. Snow is edible, as snow it will act as rice and will help us fill our stomach, it also has a berry inside so it cant be more healthy. Plus we need no water, we are eating it." As he smiled at her candlemon grabbed another bunch and tried to imitate what Shinji just did but his onigiri's shape turned out to look similar to a sukamon. "I suck at making triangular food" He mumbled to himself.

User Image

Digimon: Candlemon Crest: Partially Active Card Status: N/A
                                    Location: Digiworld_ Ice Island With: Candlemon, Kiyomi/Akemi.
                                    Soi Fon_2421

Tipsy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
What's the point...

User Image

User Image
IceDoll Homura

The Crest of Darkness

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
"Alright then, please count on me then". Now is my only chance, now Monmon is in my head. I can't take much more. Ice Doll had oddly wished not to knock out Shinji or Candlemon and began devising a way to escape to do the more odder task. However when the two had decided to go out for a bit she happily accepted staying behind, her time was short but it was all she had. Waiting a span of three minutes she knew they were far enough as a blackish purple vortex swirled to life under her swallowing her within it to flicker away.

As the darkened vortex spun to life in the air this time it had released Ice Doll who had gracefully landed unharmed on her feet within the dark area engulfed with what seemed like spiral fragments. Looking around a moment it was not long before wine colored eyes fell to three limp figures and analyzed the situation. It was a opportune chance to steal her first crest and yet thinking she knew this was the friend that Shinji had spoken about.
It be easy to take the crest from her or let this darkness corrupt her. "Tch, don't get me wrong crest owner. I just find this chance too boring for my taste". Now how to help was the question as she stood unphased due to her own darkness or perhaps the thin gleam of pink surrounding her body.

Unconsciously she called out to her crest and another for help as the egg twitched once more before only the crest glowed flickering away from the previous location. Soon it reformed floating in front of her now stunned gaze, was the crest of the female on the ground. No somehow it felt familiar to Ice Doll whose gaze seemed as if in a trance reaching for it. Upon touching the crest a pulse echo'd the small area as the darkened crest gave off a purifying aura. The radiant light cleansed the surrounding dark spire fragments while healing the fallen trio of their darkness.

It was after all the crest of Light's role, purge the darkness to give way to the light in those around it. Even the crest had began to clear up before it stopped upon the last spire dissapating away. With Ice Doll as she was and Devidramon's intense grasp on her the weaken light still was not enough to help its owner. Soon the crest re-darkened leaving only the faint speck of light as it settled into the dizzy Ice Doll's hands. Blinking slowly a few times lilac eyes soon shifted in color to wine colored, what had happened and where were the spires? Her attention then shifted to the crest feeling the urge to keep it grow as she slipped it round her neck hiding it well under her clothes.

The metal felt cold and yet warm at the same time, she should be giving this to Devidramon not hiding it away. Still she stiffened to the grumble and noticed Monmon stirring to life as she held a annoyed look to mask the concern.
"I see you can not handle it on your own, there's been a change in plans Monmon. Take the girl and her digimon to a cavern of ice due south from here, I will be waiting there to finish what you failed to do." With this she slipped into her portal to escape leaving the three while she emerges stepping on the ice to slide a bit looking to it shocked before blinking to it.

Standing she placed her left hand over her chest feeling the hidden crest and question her actions. Like Monmon she too failed her task and would need to correct this and soon if to avoid Lord Devidramon's wrath. Though wine colored eyes glanced to the returning duo as she half smiled to the two watching them get to work.
"Welcome back, my that's a lot." "The beacon is more useful then being a simple light to the darkness, is that better?" Ice Doll watched them work as she recalled her previous action and questioned her loyalty while wondering why a crest came to assist her. Why did it dispel the darkness, wasn't she a creature of darkness. Though she knew one thing that oddly sadden her, this game would come to a end tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guarding her is: Icedevimon
Crest Status: Corrupted?
Digimon Status:Missing
Who are you talking to? Shinji and Candlemon... also Monmon

Things would be easier if everyone suffered as well

To whom I truly am...
User Image

Daruku Kurokawa
Shinji and Candlemon

Ryu Strife
Monmon

Sayuriie
The owner of Reliability
User Image

Sai looked at Nitza with a questionable look He didn't understand what she meant by someone allowing him to the digital world, He had been there plenty of times with Gabumon. He had plenty of Adventures here but he just hadn't been to this area before, he doesn't think. He got madder when Palmon said it was important to stick together, "I just don't see why we have to meet up with this guy, but Since you want to I will go with you just so you won't bother me about it anymore I will try to be cooperative." , I have to ask this guy some questions anyway. Sai thought as he followed Nitza through the jungle.

Five years and Eight months ago

Sai sat with Tsunemon on his bed trying to teach him about the Digimon Card game. He laughed when Tsunemon asked questions about how the cards shoot the attacks at each other. But before Sai could answer the Computer screen turned white again and something came up. Tsunemon, what is that thing?" he asked the orange digimon. Tsunemon looked at the screen and smiled. That, Sai, Is the portal to the digital world. to enter all you need to do is hold up your digivice to the screen. He informed Sai. Sai jumped off his bed and gathered his cards and put them in his pocket, then he took out the digivice that appeared to him four months ago. He held it up and went through feeling the sensation of falling though space and then landing in a different place then before, it was some sort of village.

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Devidramon, Scion of Deceit (NPC)

User Image

Back upon one of the islands, Devidramon had returned to his strong hold. Eyes ever watchful over his hidden prizes, Renamon's egg along with the Crest of Light that had been dulled completely. A growing sneer seemed to pull at the maw of this evil draconian digimon as he let off a grand cackle "Kekekeke! Soon, they all will fall.. And my empire will grow and soon be able to topple even Bagramon's greatest of Generals!! BWAHAHA- Wait what..!?" The darkened digimon had been caught off guard at the gleam of the crest, soon vanishing from its very sight.

"No.! NO!! Who dares to tamper with my plans.. YET AGAIN!! DEMIDEVIMON!! Go forth! BRING BACK ICE DOLL TO ME! My precious.. Doll.. WILL NOT SLIP MY GRIPS!" He had been infuriated, his arm waving as a portal of pure distorted dark data ripped open out of rage, directly towards Ice Doll's spot. His hold upon her was great, great enough to directly send beings to her side or perhaps even to drag her back.

Messenger of - OUCH!(NPC)

User Image

"On it boss!" It's scratchy yet childlike voice proclaimed, quickly flapping the wings protruding from its head to take flight and enter the thick of the swarming darkness. As he entered the corrupted data stream, he soon found himself within a dark cavern. Something that bats tend to be best at ; at least useful and non-big mouthed ones. Not caring to fully survey the area towards Shinji and Candlemon the up-beat and rash Demidevimon quickly waltzed up to Ice Doll ramming its head gently into her shoulder.

"Hey! Hey! Stop goofing off you! Our Lord is very upset and not happy!" Finally turning his eyes towards Shinji and Candlemon only to glance back at Ice Doll as a kid brother would to a busted older sibling. "What is this!? Aren't you supposed to be dealing with him!? Not chatting!? Ooooooh.. I am telling!!!! Now deal with that guy and is creepy Candle so we can go alreaaaaaddy!!"

Soi Fon_2421
Ice Doll

Daruku Kurokawa
Shinji & Candlemon

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Monmon, Sling-Shot Reluctant (NPC)

User Image

Monmon had seen Ice Doll, but had not expected the cold puppet to appear on her own whim. Let alone save the three and give such a command.... He had failed..!? Wait, why did she want them together if the other would probably only stop the corruption anyways? Monmon shook his head, now was not the time to question now was the time for action as he pressed his hands to the snow and fully leaped upon both feet only to run towards Melanie and Bearmon. "Okay! We're saved, I think... But come on! Get up! We have no time to waste, I need to get you back to your rude friends. It isn't safe here anymore and you seem to be looking worst for wear."

Its gloved hands grasped around Melanie's arm attempting to pull the human more awake and along, knowing Bearmon's own attitude would keep him up and running to get Mel to safety.

Sayuriie

Arukenimon, Wicked Arachne Queen(NPC)
User Image

Meanwhile, within Arukenimon's cavern littered within Digi-eggs her hand gently slide across the injured Dokugumon's face. "It's okay my sweet... It seems... Little Ice Doll has blown the plan... It will be fine. Lord Devidramon will reward me greatly for doing such a fine job though. But gather up the eggs, this island is no longer safe." Arukenimon could feel the growing power that seemed to resonate lightly within the area, in an aura of goodness. It was something she couldn't stand, couldn't stomach as the Dokugumon drew out a weapon sticking the eggs in several manners of sack pulling it along with him.

Giving her 'child' a soft nod, her hand waved open ripping open a corrupting path of Data, similar to Devidramon's but intended to land safely within the lower regions of the Dragon's fort. The eggs in several different web sacks being dragged in carefully by the Dokugumon, Arukenimon soon following right behind it. All was lost, plan was blown.

Omnipresent Phantom

11,300 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
光をはなつ体が、とけあうマトリクスエヴォルション。
そのときすべてわかるさ、二人であたいみ。
心の形気味は紙にかけるかい?いちびょうごとにいろもかえるものだよ。
しんじることがどんなことかわかるかい?君のすべてがためされているんだよ。
ゆうきだけじゃとどかないんだ、おそれまでひとつになったそのとき!

User Image

User Image

They finished eating also they finished making the beds, trying to recreate a pillow with soft vines and using the large leaves as sheets to protects them during the night. "I tried to make your bed as comfy as possible Kiyomi, I hope you like it." He smirked as he laid down on his own bed with candlemon. "Your wax is awesome feels cozy buddy." "I bet it does" The candle smirked with a realization look in his eyes.

"We gotta finish everythign for tonight tho." Shinji stood up and walked to the entrance with his digimon and now Shinji and candlemon stared at the rift when they were preparing the traps at the entrance of the cave, from it a demidevimon appeared and rubbed his face at Kiyomi's shoulder. "What the..." "Heck? ********? Hell?" Candlemon tried to finish as the bat kept talking and babbling about getting rid of shinji and candlemon.

"A virus type and one of the worsts... Candlemon if you may..." Shinji quickly grabbed one of the dried bushes and threw it against demidevimon. "Fireballs!" Candlemon spat several fireballs against demidevimon but more importantly against the bush so it will ignite and hit demidevimon. "That's for calling my buddy a creepy candle you stupid bat!"

"Lord, dealing, telling and going away..." That's what is ringing in Shinji's mind. Was he trying to take his friend away? He said she was there to deal with them, was she trying to deceive them or something? However she has been nice and all, he showed his back to her several times, she could have done something yet she didnt. He was not really worried about him but worried for candlemon and Kiyomi. "You are not taking my friend away with you! Get ready to fight Candlemon, we are taking this annoying bat out, !" He felt something warm in his chest, it was his crest below his coat and his clothes, touching his skin, he totally felt something inside his coat too, taking it out and showing his digivice reacting to his crest.

User Image

Digimon: Candlemon Crest: Partially Active Card Status: N/A
                                    Location: Digiworld_ Ice Island With: Candlemon, Kiyomi/Akemi, annoying bat Demidevimon.
                                    Soi Fon_2421
                                    Ryu Strife

Dedicated Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bokomon - (Flashback Link)

User Image

The village itself had been quiet and innocent place to say the least once Sai had glanced upon it. There wasn't a trouble in the world for these particular digimon as they sang their little hearts out in a manufactured tune to make the day and work load go by much quicker for their little minds. "Lalala!" they had squeaked out in unison like some poor child's shower in the mid nineties. Picking up various plant crops from the ground and Meat (Yes, Meat) from the ground and stored it upon a carriage.

Soon a group of them took the carriage towards the watering hole and started the vigorous process of cleaning off the caked on dirt and other anomalies that could and would spring forth on the surfaces.

Hunter R1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces