<3 </3

Vampires , Werewolves, Hunters?

Vamps. 0.20863309352518 20.9% [ 29 ]
Werewolves. 0.15107913669065 15.1% [ 21 ]
Hunters. 0.29496402877698 29.5% [ 41 ]
Other? 0.34532374100719 34.5% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 139 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 249 250 251 > >> >>> »|

"it's not that" Darius said to Genna "it's just I haven't been able do drive'r for weeks, and I love my ride" he laughed. He looked to Lucio "1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1, sapphire blue, it's nice". He then went and looked for his book that he wanted, knowing that it should be here by now.
Genna watched Lucio leave and smiled at what Darius had said and then watched him leave as well. Standing there for a moment alone, her smile turned a bit sad, she debated what she wanted to look at now. A small smirk came to her face as she walked over to science fiction. Vampires, she found a section and thumbed through, laughing a bit at their stupidity.

Mia smiled and wrapped herself around him. "That's right," she giggled as she pulled him closer to her, kissing him.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Danny brushed the hair away from Mia's face briefly before returning the kiss. A smile crossed his face when pulled closer to her, soon closing the gap himself. He pulled his hoodie off from his head, still kissing her.

"Nothing new..." Lucio said to himself, putting each book back on the shelf. Everything he was reading would not help him, as the information was already engraved in his head. After some thought, he decided to see what Genna was taking a look at. A raised eyebrow was all he could respond with at first, following up with, "I hope you're not buying Twilight. It's a terrible representation."
"Haha!" the huntress burst with laughter and had to cover her mouth. Her cheek nearly shook as she tried to kept in her giggles. "But I felt so connected," she smirked, "like, like it represents the love story I want." She pouted playfully, pointing to the books. Smiling at him, "find anything?" she asked, walking out of that section.

Mia went to bite her lip softly, but ended up getting his in the process. She pulled back some as he removed his hoodie, and followed his lead, arching her back some to get her jacket out from under her since their lips were still interlocked.
Darius found the book he was looking for and smiled, then walked to the counter to pay for it. He paid the employee and caught up with Genna and Lucio. "Hey guys, got my book" He looked at Genna "watcha up to?" he asked

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

((dem short posts))

Lucio shook his head no, "I found nothing. But I think this place has CDs in the back." He pointed in the general direction with one hand. "Want to take a look?" he said, the other hand at his side.

He blinked at the bite from the surprise, but wasn't bothered. Seeing what she was trying to do, Danny lifted himself a little to help.
Genna laid her hand across her forehead dramatically. "He wouldn't let me get the book that speaks to my heart," she said in an accusing voice pointing to him. She stuck her tongue out at Lucio and smiled a laugh at Darius before walking over to where Lucio pointed. "I love music, let's do it," she chimed happily.

Mia smiled sheepishly to say thank you as she removed her jacket. Now she was propped up slightly on her forearms and elbows and looked at him, nervously. Wow, she thought with a shy half-smile and played with her lips some before pressing against him once more. "I'm enjoying this," she breathed lightly, falling gently back.
Darius nudged Lucio "let's go get some music bro" he walked to where Genna was heading to look at the music. "Maybe they got some Linkin Park, the good songs hopefully atleast" he smiled lightly and went looking.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

Lucio looked at where the other two were heading and decided to split from the two again. "I'm going to check on some odd music," he informed them before moving away. He had an interest in a variety of genres, so he decided to check out Drum n Bass, since very few people seemed to be looking into it.

"You're not the only one," Danny said with a smile of his own, disregarding what seemed to be a nervous look. He decided to keep himself propped up slightly to give her room, obviously unsure of where they were going with this. He gave a slightly nervous smile of his own, his hands keeping his body lifted from the couch.
Genna tilted her head in slight confusion as Lucio went away again. She turned with a sigh and went down the rock aisle. "Hmm, classical or modern?" she thought out loud. The tip of her finger resting slightly on her bottom lip as she mindlessly looked at the albums.

Mia smiled and kicked off her shoes, looking up at him. "That's good to know," she laughed slightly. Her crimson eyes were soften, almost like a burgundy or brown color. Her hands wrapped around him and lifted his shirt slightly while kissing him gently.
Darius walked to the rock isle with Genna. "Ooo, Metallica" he said as he picked up a CD. music, couldn't live without it his mind thought. Darius decided to put it back. He smiled as he remembered how much he loved listening to music.

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

He kissed her pasionately as he unfastened a button on her shirt. "So, what are you thinking love?" Danny asked, barely speaking as his breath is taken away while tasting her lips. To prevent a change in mood, he undid only one more button and looked into her eyes for reassurance.

((timeskip?))
Mia smiled and answered, "just you..." She helped him with his shirt, sitting up some for him and kissed him. She felt like she had a odd combination of a devil and angel on her shoulders. One saying idiot can vampires really feel, and the other saying you love him, you can feel that. She answered herself out loud saying, "I love you..." with a small sigh before kissing him again.

[[ go for it, just wanted my 2 cents haha ]]

Genna turned to Darius, "nice find." She thumbed through some CDs, Journey, Bon Jovi, System of a Down, none really peaking her interest to buy. "Linkin Park?" she picked up showing him with a small smirk. "Oh why'd you put it back?" she asked curiously

tylerboy666's Compadre

Dapper Cultist

After some time, Danny was slipping his shirt back on and sat beside the vampiress. He didn't make any comments, but he was obviously in a good mood. With a smile and happy sigh, the vampire made no point of leaving the couch. Instead, he gave her one last kiss on the cheek. He opened his mouth to say something, but decided against it and simply kept the smile.

Lucio found nothing new to what he already had at his place, but decided to check on Genna and Darius. "Anything interesting over here?"
Darius looked at Genna "I already have a copy" he said, then looked to Lucio "good music, check it out sometime" he smiled.

(( sorry for the short post, can't really make a good one (if my posts are considered that) in the mood i'm in for now, sorry ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff