Welcome to Gaia! ::

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
more so, I really wanna scream."

A resounding crack echoed throughout the fitting rooms as the heavy bat hit its target with force, but not enough to kill the zombie completely. It staggered back and away from what it hoped would be its meal, making loud groaning noises as it fell. Not wanting to attract any further attention from any more zombies that may still be lingering in the building, Astrid swung her bat down hard, crushing what was left of its head and completely silencing the creature. Panting quietly, mostly from the shock, she watched it carefully for a moment to confirm its death. Bending over, she picked up the small assortment of jeans and tees that had fallen from her arm from the surprise attack, and moved hastily into another stall, putting some distance between herself and the thing that now lay dead on the floor. Shutting the door, she listened for anymore nearby movement and, determining that there was none, she place her bat down carefully to lean against the mirror opposite the door. Throwing the jeans and shirts onto the seat in the corner, she stood there for a moment. How many more times would she have to do that, before all of this was over? Running a shaking hand through her long, red hair, she sighed. Would this disaster ever be over? It seemed so unlikely - this first week felt like an eternity. Astrid had hardened her feelings toward the creatures after only a couple of days when all of this first started. It didn't really feel like she was killing humans anymore - after all, they weren't really. That still didn't mean it wasn't difficult sometimes.

Taking a deep breath, she decided to get on with trying on her chosen clothes. Time was running out for the day and she needed to make it safely back to her apartment a few blocks away before nightfall. While the rest of her supplies were also running low, they could wait until tomorrow if she ran out of time today. Pulling off the backpack from her shoulders, she hastily pulled out her large pocket knife before tugging off her soiled jeans and tossed them in the corner near the door. Trying on each pair of bottoms, they seemed to all fit fairly well. A couple were a bit baggy, like a boyfriend style pair of jeans, but that wasn't an issue. It was better to have that than something too tight, they made for better mobility. Keeping one new pair on out of the four she managed to find, she folded the remaining three and stuffed them into her pack, beside the bottle of whiskey she retrieved earlier. After sliding her knife back in her pocket, she then proceeded to pull off her shirt, which wasn't stained so she kept it away from the soiled jeans in the corner. Trying on each tee, they all were a bit large, but acceptable. When she was finished, she put on her original shirt she had been wearing, folded the new ones and stuffed those beside the new jeans. Before zipping up her pack, she took another small sip of the whiskey, slid it back inside, and threw the backpack back over her shoulders to rest securely against her back. Lifting her bat, she held it to the side in one hand and pushed open the stall door slowly, peeking her head out to check if the coast was clear. Seeing nothing besides the dead zombie at the end of the row, she stepped out and left her old pair of pants in a jumble on the floor.

Making her way out of the fitting room area, she glanced around the store quickly. Her way clear, she headed toward the door, not really needing anything else in the department store. Passing a few jackets as she went however, she grabbed a large, black leather one from off a hanger. Pausing for just a moment, she set down her bat and slid off her pack once more to quickly pull the new find on. It would do pretty well in protecting her against the chilly Autumn weather during the night, should she need to go out then. Plus, grinning slightly, she enjoyd the tough look she thought it gave her. Grabbing her bat, with her pack back in place, she continued toward the door and observed the street, not wanting to blindly step out into danger.

Emotion: Shocked, cautious

Company: No one

Whereabouts: Clothing store

{TL;DR}
Hitting the zombie twice with forceful blows, Astrid succeeded in killing the zombie that had surprised in her a stall. Moving to another area nearby, she quickly tried on her new finds, liking the loose-fitting jeans she grabbed, as they would allow her to move swiftly and easily. Also happy with the t-shirts she grabbed, she stuffed her new finds into her backpack, took a sip of the whiskey and headed out of the fitting rooms. Making her way toward the door, she grabbed a black leather jacket for protection against the Fall weather, slid it on and grinned, liking the look it gave her. Finished with the store, she reached the door and looked out at the street, checking if the coast was clear.

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
# although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }

{ Rubbing the back of his head, it was clear that he was no match for the zombies, despite his feminine voice Raguel was actually a male still an adolescence, despite his awkward puberty, the male was the most oblivious. Raguel was still frail, to some degree. His low stamina and low speed had meant how limited he was in fighting. Raguel blinked softly at Jack, a guy... Was there really all there was to it? He was a male and that was it? Too surreal, it was unholy. Raguel bit his lip, would it be really bad if he gave his name out? She was his friend, right? Friends don't lie to each other, so he should be honest. But something was pulling him back. What if he didn't mention his name at all? No, it was a bit harsh to. Maybe he could give his nickname, Magenta. Then he wouldn't be lying, no he'd be telling the truth to some degree. Raguel nodded softly, Y-Yes please! And I'm Rag... I mean, Magenta. Magenta Bronze... Raguel frowned, he wasn't good at lying nor did he like to lie. Although, he was lying wasn't? Maybe Jack wouldn't mind a white lie, especially if Raguel admits it in the future. Raguel sniffled, taking back the arrow as he placed it into his rucksack along with his bows, Y-Yeah, thanks.. I wouldn't cope if I didn't have my baby... Raguel whimpered, clutching onto his tiny dagger tightly. He grinned slightly, Jack had put it quite blunt, maybe after restocking their supplies they should head to a house and rest, it would be getting late soon, it seemed to be afternoon or noon. It felt pretty late, but it wasn't. Raguel blushed softly, the way Jack had put it bluntly was way too weird. It was pretty awkward, but at least he meant no harm by it. His ears perked up slightly. Nibbling his nails, it seemed like a strange fetish of his, but it wasn't. Maybe he was really the weirdo.

Raguel closed his eyes for a few minutes, it was absurd now that he thought about it. He would follow Jack's every step, like a stray cat as he had seen it with his own eyes: Jack had enough strength to survive and was in need of supplies himself. Raguel had wondered, but was Jack really a girl? What was he saying, he looked like a guy and Jack was a guy's name. It must have been his tone that slid him off, but Raguel did sound like a girl so he couldn't blame Jack if a few words he said sounded a bit off. Or maybe it was Raguel's ears, they were pretty decisive anyway. Raguel gritted his teeth, like a stay cat he had no where else he could call home, expect for the old shacks he had slept in for approximately two hours. Although, that probably didn't count. Suddenly, the male turned around to view his environment, it was rather quiet and due to that it was rather unsettling. Was this how Raguel was to die? A pit of despair where there was no hope to roam? And to think, it would be with a stranger called Jack. Although, he wasn't really a stranger if Raguel knew his name. The sudden jet lag was exhausting,
                                      Hey! There is a clothing store up ahead, why don't we go there and see if we can nab some clothes while it's shut? It'll get dark soon so we better hurry to a house to stay at after this! Raguel pointed out. Stating the obvious was another old habit of his, it was his happy-go-lucky streak, he claimed. Quirky as usual. Raguel then opened his fat gob to raise an eyebrow or two, but no. It was far too soon for that. It wasn't too long before Raguel would break the ten second silence, Hey, by the way.. Who are you exactly and why are you helping me? the male asked, merely out of curosity as he had to admit defeat: he was far too weak to handle himself. Perhaps Jack had felt remorse for the child? No, no. It was mere guilt for distracting him. It wasn't exactly that either, but it had somehow lit a smile across Raguel's face. His toned cheekbones dropping sloppily as his wry grin was wiped off his face. Before long, Raguel had spotted a red female dipping down to the street, in front of the store. Like a bobbing apple, Raguel flailed; HEEEY! MISS!.. Hey, Jack let's check to see if this female is okay, then we can go look for more supplies and head for a place to rest afterwards Raguel yelled, hoping she'd notice him. Although, his plan was most likely already engraved into Jack's mind, it had seemed like it was an already-decided plan before they had met up. Raguel had wondered who this female was, she had seemed much older than the duo, although it seemed likely she was to join them, unless she was to face death alone, out of fear. Something like that. Raguel hoped she'd talk to him anyway. And Jack too!
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel tells Jack his name is Magenta Bronze, his nickname and blushes at Jack's bluntness. Collecting his bow as he agrees to join Jack. Raguel views his environment before pointing to the clothing store up ahead, claiming it'd be a good place to visit. Raguel notices Astrid, calling out to her before stating a minor plan to Jack.

LOCATION :_______Shopping District____COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline , Astrid

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Kurojochu

Magical Senshi

User ImageUser Image

caimycaimycaimyvcaimycaimycaimycaimycaimyxY O U R caimy E N D LE S Scaimy L O V E caimy I S caimy M I N E
caimycaimycaimycaimy DO YOU KNOW ME REMEMBER WHY I'M A TOY
caimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimy______________A N D caimy M Y caimy E N D L E S S caimy L O V E caimy I S caimy Y O U R S
______________ WHY AREYOU MY OTHER HALF AREYOUMY GOD?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I F __ O U R __ L O V E __ W AS __ R E A L
___________________________ change the world believe something better exists within the faithfulness of our existence

` Ellois was very aware of the playful act he had put on for the past ten minutes as he followed the raven across the alleyways. Careful not to make a sound. His tie swished in rage as he sighed respectfully. Just who was this girl and where exactly was she heading? It had seemed like just a moment ago, she had spoken. But he didn't see her lips move. There was nothing, no sounds, just silence. It was somewhat amusing going unnoticed. His eyes narrowed into the sunlit darkness that surrounded the duo. Although, despite his efforts, the written tragedy was reality. Ellois Noire was frankly a blunt male and because of that, women didn't find him charming, other than his looks, of course. And it also led to people not believing him often as he was usually misunderstood. Ellois was quite honest, although he had a dearly loved, romantic side to him. It probably was due to roses, they were beautiful, yet so frail. Everything loves was adorned within them. His lips quivered shortly after he continued to move forward, closing in on his target. In his playful act of jest, he would most likely become the next meal for supper or worst - scare the poor female for eternity. Scaring her was not planned, " If I go noticed, I'm more than screwed... " the male hushed, carefully aiming not to attract her unwanted attention. His eyes were set ablaze from the alcoholic product set before him as she stored it carefully. His eyes narrowed down to every inch of light he could see. Identifying his target was still quite hard, a female perhaps? Or a rather young, feminine male? The girl was some what shorter than Ellois, although frankly if he was to be fair, Ellois was ever so tall. Quite modest at that, perhaps. Swishing his tongue around his mouth as he caught eye of his target moving already. Why, in particular he was following this target was unknown.

Ellois then dipped in, under the small stray cardboard box. Despite his pearl painted hair, the man's faint peachy eyes focused on location. Where he was located was unknown particularly at this point, he had only reached the city not too long ago and therefore, he had planned ahead of time to follow a passer by to find information. Gathering information was particularly tricky, as Ellois was rather limited in terms of his time. Sniffling, the male began to tire as he turned to his target. Questioning his target was another thing, but soon enough he would have to approach his target soon enough. A small rustle was overheard as he rummaged through the oblivious pottery and bushes, using them as shields to hide his innocent face. His tongue stuck out to lick his upper lip before going back into hiding as he swallowed hard. His target would soon notice him if he was not careful; Ellois was not a spy, nor did he ever so pry on private or public affairs of others. Today was different: Ellois was a new man and with no natural talent for spying, or much better, hiding. The man's ability had grown exceedingly well in the past few days and was quite the growing historian. His fingers grew cold as he held out his hands, blowing his breath to restore the head, rubbing them to keep his hands warm. Blood rushed through them instantly as he murmured;
                                    " ... A little girl....? " Ellois assumed, before darting ahead, could he really risk a little girl going on her own in the danger? Ellois pushed through every minimum object in his way, like a swimming fish darting upwards for something - someone. Ellois made his way to the female, turning her around instantly as he held her by her shoulders, a tight grip as he looked her in the eye. A mere, " Hey you....! " escaping his lips before the full on sprint. His eyes fixed on hers, as if he was in a longing trance of everlasting confusion. It was beyond his imaginative, but who exactly was she? Some how, this female reminded him of someone he had met long ago and it wasn't right.. Was it her? The one female that had betayed him so much, it stung within his heart? It bled, his heart bled for the first time in awhile as his heart sank to the bottom of the sea.

TDLR: Ellois encounters Dark, he hides before taking a full on sprint, turning her around so she is facing him. When he is faced with Dark, he is filled with memories of another female and thus, causing his heart to "sink". Ellois is simply lost and is trying to find information by following Dark, although where he currently stands his information is very limited.

LOCATION :_______Sidewalk__ __COMMPANY :_______Dark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━ ` I'M YOUR MARIONETTE
    ━━━━━━━━ PLAY MY STRINGS , PLAY MY HEART AND LET ME DIE!
    toy with me more . toy with me more . toy with
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━play my strings, i am your marionette , your marionette that wants his strings to be played
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ MARRIONETTE DOLL

Broken Logic BHP

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

User Image
      ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Carefully maneuvering along the walls of the tall buildings, glancing quickly into alleyways before passing them cautiously, the woman clad in dark colors made progress in distancing herself further and further from the center of the city, though there still remained a decent walk to the outskirts. At this pace, it would not take long to reach her hideout, however the sky, despite being full of clustered up clouds with only mere cracks that permitted view of the actual sky like it had since the morning, on the horizon some tints of orange and pink beginning to form could be seen on the bottom of some of those white puffs decorating the sky. It was nearing sunset, which meant that there was no time to relax; though there were still a good hour or two before the monsters would begin to show up in bundles, and another few hours after that where there would be too many for safe travel, it was not time that the precautions woman would like to dangle her life on a thin string.

There were footsteps from behind, rhythmic and without being accompanied by the groaning of one already dead, but might as well be considering. Grip tightening on the sharp object held in her right hand, the woman begun to turn and start to ready holding the object out defensively, while the other hand went straight for the gun fastened in the rim of her jeans; luckily for the blonde haired ignoramus who grabbed her shoulders after bolting at her in a full sprint, she turned in the direction where the katana wouldn't instantaneously impale him completely on accident just by running straight into it. Still, this didn't save him from the woman grabbing her gun and swiftly nailing him in the face with the top of it, a bit of an odd motion considering she thrusted it at him like a punch, but she wanted to draw the weapon and create some space from her and the foe. The man gave her enough time to do this, seemingly mesmerized by something after grabbing her and not saying a word; after punching him with her gun, to ensure her safety, she wrapped her leg around his as he recoiled from the knock back of the hit to the face, swooping elegantly despite her rough exterior that made her out to be a brute with no tact, sweeping his leg out from under him and causing him to topple backwards onto his back or butt, depending on how mentally aware he was before he hit the ground of what was happening. Quickly afterwards, not knowing what sort of weapons the man possessed, she pointed the blade of her weapon directly at his neck and the gun over, pointing towards his head.

Gritting her teeth together, wanting to just kill the man with his actions being enough to justify so, she couldn't in good nature; his stupidity alone would be enough not to cause her regret, because he'd of deserved it, but otherwise he'd done nothing to deserve such a fate and so his life was spared, for now. "What the ******** is wrong with you?!" The naturally harsh tone of the female a bit more powerful with anger than usual, but her voice stressed to remain quiet while expressing the anger and adrenaline coursing through her. "You're lucky I didn't just ******** kill you right there, buddy, seriously! What. The. ********] She questioned his reasoning behind his actions in her own sort of way, even if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, it should easily be understood by anyone who has some common sense. "Don't ******** move or I'll put a bullet in your god dammed skull, you got it? Don't move a damned muscle." It's become quite clear that, not only was she entirely serious and very stern, which shouldn't of been hard to decode, but cursing was in her normal vocabulary, especially when provoked.

Location tab A sidewalk. tab tab Company tab Blondie (Ellois). tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
            Because of Gaia's issues lately, I highly recommend everyone types their posts out in a notepad or something before hitting preview or submit, I wouldn't want anyone to lose their work due to whatever is going on with the site. That is also why it took me so long to respond, it wouldn't load the post page for me for like, 20 minutes... Lol. Also, I hope it's alright I had Dark attack your character, but literally there would of been no other in character reaction for her to do, Ellois is honestly lucky she didn't just impale him because that would not of been an "out there" thing for her to do... xD

The time is starting to get later, not quite sunset just yet but it is nearing there; hearing noises and footsteps Dark readies her weapons, and upon being touched, punches Ellois in the face with the top of her gun (where, with a pistol, you'd do the little pull back thing after firing); it was an awkward motion but still effective since she wanted to pull out the weapon while gaining some distance from her foe, and then she sweeps his leg out from under him to cause him to fall. Whether on his a** or back, she points the gun at his head and holds the blade an inch or two from his neck, and begins to aggressively question, whom she sees as, a very stupid person, referring to him mentally as "blondie". (Don't be surprised if she never calls him by his name now, lmfao.)
            Caimbrie

(Posting this for BHP since Gaia is ******** up for her right now.)
    User Image

ℑαqυєℓιиє ℜosєωoятн

Sure that the coast was clear, Jacqueline walked out in the open glancing back at Raguel as he waited for his answer. If they were to survive in these streets then he would need to answer him and fast. It would be wise for them to be on the move for their position is not particularly what one may call a safe place. Truth be told, she was not the best person to be his protector for she was physically weak; lucky enough to have survived until with the help of her sword, utilizing gravity for her own advantage. Jacqueline had always considered herself cursed for being born in a female’s body thus using his male name counterpart which had become her alias after her transformation back at her aunt’s place, Jack. It was still part of her name so she had never thought of it as hiding her true identity. She may act of a male but she would confess immediately if she was to be asked about her true gender. An eyebrow would rise as the young man stutter in presenting his name until he finally decided to give his own alias. A friend he may be but still he figured in such environment trust must be earned to get one’s true name. Then again she did not provide his first name so that would just be fitting, no?

As if stating his name as Magenta Bronze was not enough he even called his bow baby. If one was looking at her face, one would notice that her once blank expression had been now replaced by an amused smile. Maybe spending time with this person would somehow bring up some color into her currently dull life. Now that was settled it was time for them to go. ”Alright then follow me.” With that she turned her back at him taking occasional glances to make sure that he was safe. If he was a man then she definitely would not be considerate enough to slow down her steps and look after her much more invite him to join her. Along their way her companion had suddenly had the urge to go shopping and get a new set of clothes. Jacqueline paused and stared at Magenta for few good seconds. They were at an apocalyptic stage and all she could think about was clothes? A soft sigh would come out of her as she shook her head. With her personality it looked like they would take longer time if she was to argue with her so why not just go with it. ”Sure. Just be quick. Like you said we still need to find shelter, it’s getting a little late.” As she was to take a step towards the said clothing store her attention was again brought back to her companion; asking her who she was and what reason she had to help him. Rising her eyebrow in response to his she answered, ”I told you, my name’s Jack. I could not simply leave a young lady running around here unprotected now, could I?” I might have sounded a little rude but what she said was nothing but the truth. She would be ready to lunge herself into danger so long as they are a part of the female race; that or that person was her twin brother. Somehow he gave her the same feeling as she was with his brother. Maybe that was why she felt like being with him. The only difference is that this person in front of her was a girl and his brother is a boy.

Just then Magenta noticed that there was another female who had come out of the store which was supposed to be their next destination. Jacqueline shrugged and would follow Magenta as he headed towards the redhead. Once they have meet with the woman Jacqueline would nod to her as a greeting before looking elsewhere to check if there were any zombies heading their way. Seeing that there were no signs of them to be near she then put her short sword away on her back. It looks like there would be another person to be added in their group. Seriously, in just a day she was able to meet to female survivors but still no signs of his twin brother. Where on earth could be?

Company: Magenta Bronze and Ms. Redhead
    TL;DR The person whom Jacqueline had thought was female as Magenta Bronze and agreed to accompany her to replenish their supplies. Along the was her companion decided to have a pits stop and get a new set of clothes and wondered why she was helping him in the first place. Since in Jacqueline's eyes this person was a female it was in her nature to help him out. Plus, he sort of give out a feeling same as she was still with her twin brother. As they headed over to their destination Magenta noticed that there was another female who just came out of the store. Jacqueline followed Magenta nodded to the redhead then looked around to see if there were zombies lurking around as she placed her sword on her back.

Caimbrie

Kurojochu

User Image
    L i a m -----F l y n n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou've got a warm heart,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou've got a beautiful brain.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's disintegrating,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom all the medicine.

|[Location: Streets]|[Company: Stranger danger]|

______Perhaps the morphine was reactivated from the adrenaline rush. The pain was barely there and he still had life sensation in his forearm. Or maybe it was the tourniquet cutting off blood circulation to his forearm forcing it to a numbing state. It was most likely the adrenaline with a combination of shock from being shot. This wasn't his first time absorbing a bullet in his body, hes taken hits from larger rounds such as a 7.62x39mm which emanate the pain quickly through his body after falling to the ground and realizing what just happened. Unlike the larger round however the bullet was still in his arm, he could feel it. He's been with his body for 32 years and knows something is wrong.

Liam grabbed the knife first when he was ordered to. It was odd that he would let him live after he just sent a bullet in his direction. Pulling up his left pants leg he slid the knife into its sheath and buckled it securely. Perhaps the man was interested in forming a group to survive this hazard, if that was the plan then he was all for it. Grabbing the Glock he noticed something off, it was lighter than it usually was when loaded. He checked the bottom and saw the magazine slot was empty, peeking into the chamber he noticed it was empty as well. To have a gun with no bullets was like having a hammer, a plastic framed hammer made of polymer. Pulling down the slide stop and allowing the slide to retract to its place he stuffed the gun into his waist of his pants and threw his shirt over it. At least still had his knife.

Looking up at the guy as he stood he noticed the scar on his face. He would seem intimating to the average man, but not to him. It drew curiosity instead. Perhaps the guy was in a knife fight, that was the most logical one, unless he was tortured. Meeting eyes with him for a brief second he could see that the guy was clearly emotionless, like hes see and been through a lot. As a teacher he learned how to profile a lot of his students, which was probably why he was able to help a lot of them at the same time.

"Right behind you", He said to the man waiting for him to lead the way.
                                                  _________________________________________________________________

TL;DR
    Liam put both weapons away and is ready to follow the stranger.

RizenRivaldi
    [/quote
    User Image
    T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
    | |Glass half empty glass half full
    ▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Count your blessings not your flaws

Katie watched the woman in silence. When Mishiranu mentioned whether or not her hair was natural, her innocent mind didn't fall into the gutters. Katie narrowed her eyes in observation. "It sure looks natural. It's very pretty though." Katie chimed up. She then took Mishiranu's next words into consideration. Should they talk to her. Jaime, of course, would say no. But, Jaime wasn't here and she had already gotten a bunch of help from Mishi. Not to mention, she gained a new friend. So, she simply pushed her sister's logic to the back of her mind. Katie began moving towards the door of the shop when she noticed the pink-haired woman dive to the right. Her hand stopped reaching for the door handle at the sight, hesitating. Katie was pretty sure it was because the woman had noticed them, and she didn't blame her. Katie had hid from Mishi.

"Yeah, let's go in and see if we can help her at all." Katie said, opening the door to the shop, a small bell sounding as she did so. Looking up, she noticed a small golden bell attached to the door. Katie only took a couple steps in, her eyes locked on the area the woman had jumped towards. "Miss, hello? I'm Katie." She introduced, unsure of where the woman really was. Katie wasn't quite sure how to go about this sort of situation. "I promise we aren't mean." After the words escaped her mouth, Katie questioned what she had said and whether or not it sounded welcoming. She began walking to her left, opposite of the side the woman was on, eyes landing on a small tug rope on one of the shelves. No one wanted that in the apocalypse. Katie grabbed it from the shelf and removed the packaging for it, sliding it into her pocket. She knew Max would like that.

Katie turned back around staring off in the direction of the woman and then back at Mishiranu. She remained silent a moment before speaking up once more as realization popped into her mind. "Do you have a pet? I bet you have a pet if you're here, right?" Katie wasn't sure whether or not the woman would respond, but she wanted to try. "I have a dog, he's a German shepherd." Katie volunteered the information, her eyes remaining locked on the location where she believed the woman to be. Katie's goal could wait a little longer, she was sure Jaime would be just fine - she always was.

I'm located Pet Shop I'm with Mishiranu and Luciana
                                                                            T l ; D rxx..
                                                                            Katie doesn't understand Mishiranu's in-the-gutter comment and then agrees to talk to the woman. Katie enters the store and introduces herself, keeping distance from Luciana. She finds a tug toy for her dog and keeps it and then asks if Luciana has a pet.

2,750 Points
    • Member 100
    • Statustician 100
    • Informer 100
    I am an American Soldier,
    I am a Warrior and a Member of a team,
    I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values,

User Image
    User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu
    - 3rd Brigade Combat Team - 1st Cavalry -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Mishiranu followed after Katie, taking care to keep his weapon shouldered but safely pointed away. He didn’t want to get shot at by whatever the woman was carrying and not retaliate, his previous thoughts of the woman’s hair color forgotten behind the possibility of a fight. And when they reached the door, he quickly trained his weapon onto the woman as she dived for cover, that wasn’t exactly the best indication that she wasn’t going to rip into them. But he didn’t fire, he refused to be the one that shot first, it could only lead to more guilt if he actually hit or killed her, so he waited, risking both his and Katie’s safety. When Katie announced for them to go in, Mishiranu gave a slight incline of his head and steadily used one hand to keep the door open for him to get through, never once moving the barrel of his weapon from where he saw the pink haired girl dive. He felt exposed entering the store, the woman had a gun of sorts and he had nothing to hide behind but his Kevlar vest. And so when Katie began to speak, he inputted himself after her, “Miss, hello? I’m Katie.” He followed with his own, “And I’m Specialist Huang.” He decided to keep it formal; maybe the rank would help ease the woman.

tab “I promise we aren’t mean.” Mishiranu didn’t dwell on the words and with a hesitant sigh he lowered his weapon, released the magazine, and cleared the chamber in plain view for the woman, just like he had done for Katie back in the convenient store when they first met. He hoped he wouldn’t regret that decision in the near future. With his weapon cleared he really hoped that if the woman was hostile, she wouldn’t shoot him or Katie. “If you need help with anything I’m with the 3-1st Cav and am here to help in anyway I can.” Mishiranu added, it was what he was out here to do anyways. Mishiranu stayed a few steps away from Katie as she moved to the shelves and picked up a doggie toy. When Katie began asking questions about the pink haired girls dog he kept his mouth shut. Instead prepared to load his weapon and protect Katie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I will always place the mission first,
    I will never accept defeat,
    I will never quit,
    I will never leave a fallen comrade...
    Location - Pet Store ♘ Company - Katie and Luciana ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image
    ((Hnrgh short and choppy neutral ))

TL;DR

Mishiranu is ready to fight, not sure if the girl with the gun is friendly or hostile but he gives her the benefit of the doubt and doesn’t fire first, not like he would want to anyways. When they begin talking, Mishiranu introduced himself and unloads his weapon. Offering his assistance he keeps close to Katie incase anything goes south.

Romantic Rogue

User Image
    User Image
                                                      tab tab tab Location The Pet Store tab tab Company Mishi and Katie. tab tab Health ██████████ tab tab Outfit Outfit, Necklace, Thumb Ring, Backpack
                                                      ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                      Demonic Guardian AngelXXXX

The ring of the bell above the door sounded once as the door opened, meaning the two were entering the store; hearing the sound, Luciana tensed further, pressing her back against the shelf which made it dig into her uncomfortably. There was a female voice that followed after the ding, then the taller male's stating he was a specialist; she wondered if that was true, and without having enough proof to go on, she decided not to speak. It was barely a choice, as she was a bit frozen with fear, causing her voice to become temporarily non-existent; she felt so much pressure on her shoulders. If she died here, her pets would slowly starve to death... The thought alone made her lip whimper, body turning warm with adrenaline and the need to survive; peaking from around the corner after the younger girl, Katie, stated they weren't threatening, she noticed the man pulling the ammo out from his weapon and basically leaving them defenseless... Were they really that trusting, or was this some kind of ploy? She heard sounds of plastic moving, but the girl had moved out of view, a shelf blocking the way, but she was able to assume she was looking through the things the store had to offer.

The male, Huang or something, stated some Military like words, "3-1st Cav", whatever that meant; the fact she didn't know kind of made her slightly more trusting that he was legitimate, but that still didn't mean he was nice... But the evidence, even if all false, was leading her to believe them, despite still being cautious; she didn't want to hurt them, just as much as they hopefully don't want to hurt her. Beginning to stand up, Katie began to talk about her pets; suddenly she felt like she was the robber holding onto hostages and was trying to be talked down from hurting anyone. Poking her head above the object she hid behind, only smaller than her by a foot, she looked at the two while nervously biting her lip before speaking; what should she say...? "I have a Collie, and a baby kitten, I'm not sure what breed she is..." She slowly let go of the weapon that hung around her shoulders by a strap, not really putting her hands in the air but grabbing onto the top shelf of the silver object she was using as protection. Sliding slowly along it, bringing herself a little closer, she kept her eyes on them, "My name is Luciana... I was running out of food so... I came here to get some, but... I'm not strong enough to carry the bags back to my place." She confessed, admittedly only telling her story to guilt trip the two in case they did have intentions of killing her; hopefully, hearing the consequences of doing so would make them change their minds.

Closer to them now, but still not within arms distance or even out from behind the object she thought protected her, she nibbled nervously on her lip, trying to mentally pep-talk herself to stop appearing so afraid; she needed to put on the facade of being strong so they didn't think they could easily take her! Gulping silently, she looked at specialist Huang, "Are you really in the Mil-itary...?" She stuttered the word, cringing her eyes shut afterwards as she mentally slapped herself; god dammit, stop being such a baby! She nervously flashed her eyes side to side, pretending as if that didn't happen afterwards, then tried to stand tall with a neutral expression; all those years of acting has to pay off somehow after the apocalypse, it can't be wasted.

I guess we are who we are; maybe we took this too far?

| | tab | TL ;; DR & OOC | tab | |

tab Luciana is nervous, having the weight of the world on her shoulders, she pokes her head out to see Mishi unloading his weapon; this causes her to trust them, especially as she doesn't understand his Military terms which makes her think he's legit. She gets up and looks at the two from over the shelf lined with products, and answers Katie about her pets; she confesses what she's doing there in hopes that, if they want to kill her, now they won't because they'll think about her pets and feel bad if they did. She tells them her name, moving closer to them but still remaining behind the object she felt protected her, and asks nervously if Haung is really from the Military. She then mentally scolds herself for being so fearful, then hides her fear behind a facade of neutrality.

((Sorry my post is shitty, I can't seem to describe anything today. Lol.))

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
    αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
    more so, I really wanna scream."

Stepping out from the clothing store, Astrid tilted her head back to stare up at the slowly darkening sky. Despite the fact that the orange that was slowly overtaking the blue sky was her favorite shade, it meant trouble - she needed to quickly make her way back to base. It wasn't that far away, but she still didn't want to be caught outside when the night fully arrived. With only a bat as her greatest weapon, it wasn't the best against clusters of zombies that roamed in the darkness. In a bit of a rush, Astrid didn't pay much attention to the surrounding street and alleyway, only the path in front of her toward home. She didn't make much progress away from the store before she heard a shout echo from across the street. Stopping dead in her tracks, she whipped around to face the source of such noise, lifting her bat as she turned to hold it protectively in front of her. 'Who the ******** would be stupid enough to shout and attract more zombies?!' Swearing silently to herself for not paying more attention to the surroundings, she watched the pair approach, but made no other movement. From a distance, Astrid assumed it was a young male following a bouncy young woman, the latter being the who must have shouted.

As the trio met up, the red head eyed the weapons that each of the strangers carried, and instinctively backed up a few steps, but otherwise held her ground. They certainly didn't seem too threatening, but Astrid wasn't taking any chances. The bow was fascinating, but its owner didn't exactly look like she was able to handle it well. However, it was unwise to underestimate the two, so she held her bat in its same defensive position. The anger on her face was plain, half at herself for being oblivious to their presence across the street, and half at the racket that was made to get her attention. Before either one of them could get a word out, she directed her words at both of them in a low voice,
                                  "Why the ******** would you shout from across the street? Do you want to lure out all of the ******** zombies in the damn area?" Her tone was cold but steady, and probably unnecessarily harsh toward the pair, but she didn't gave a damn at the moment. Eyes scanning the street quickly for any signs of danger, they widened in surprise as a few low groans could be heard issuing from the nearby alleyways. They had undoubtedly heard the shout and interpreted it as a dinner bell. From the sound of it, there wasn't too many - maybe four or five, but there would soon surely be more as dusk slowly approached.

Emotion: Angry; alarmed

Company: Jack and Magenta

Whereabouts: City street

{TL;DR}
    After Astrid leaves the clothing store, she is caught unawares and stops abruptly on her way back to her apartment after hearing a shout. Turning quickly, she raises her bat in a defensive position as she watched the two strangers approach. Studying them for a bit, she doesn't think they're too much of a threat, but is unwilling to underestimate them, so she holds her ground and keeps alert. Speaking harshly in a low voice, she asks why they would possibly want to attract a bunch of zombies with such a noise. Alarmed, her eyes widen as she hears the groans and grumbles of a few zombies from nearby alleyways coming out to greet them.

Caimbrie

Boracay Rum
    User ImageUser Image
    || With Noah (and Cinder?) || Located - Leaving a house || Feeling Motivated ||
                                                                    ((I went ahead and posted Jaime so that I can get them into action, but Katie will have to wait until I get off work. Also, I tried not to make any mention of Cinder since it's possible he might not be returning.))

When the white-haired stranger had said he tripped and fell, she believed him. She raised an eyebrow at his words though, mentally scolding the stranger's clumsiness. However, it made sense that such could happen - it was just dangerous. Jaime watched as Noah held the knife up for her to see. Jaime didn't want to volunteer her weapons, as she wanted them to use their imagination as to just what she might be carrying. Then he admitted to having a handgun. Jaime frowned at those words, but if he was admitting it, that meant he was stupid. Which was very good for her, it lowered his threat level in her mind. "Cell phones?" She couldn't help but question. They were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and this guy had been collecting cell phones.

The sound of groans grew closer. Jaime readied her bat, moving past Noah and back towards the window she had initially broken out. A few zombies were struggling towards the door and were likely to find the entrance she had made. While she had enough confidence she could take the few, it was an unnecessary risk and the few gathered were bound to attract more of the now active zombies. Jaime moved back towards the room around the corner. "Listen, while I'd love to sit here and chat, I should probably get going before those guys become an issue." She said, nodding her head in the direction of the front door. "If you want to come, do. But if you try anything I assure you I will not hesitate to kill you." Jaime informed. If nothing the extra company could be used as a distraction for zombies.

Jaime moved swiftly, heading towards the back of the house with her baseball bat in hands. Finding herself in a child's bedroom, neat and clean with movie posters lining the walls, she moved to the window. She quickly removed the curtains from the window, tossing them onto the made up bed. Opening the window, she lowered herself out, being on the first story it wasn't hard. Jaime quickly scanned her surroundings, trying to figure out which direction she should head off in.

TL;DR
                                                                                Jaime decided not to tell what weapons she had, that way they could possibly imagine she had a gun or such on her. She decided that Noah was not much of a threat and was curious about the cell phones. Hearing zombies coming closer, she checked the front door and then saw that a few were gathering and out of safety measures she decided to leave the house. She invited (them/him) along as long as they didn't try to harm her. She then left through a back bedroom window.

Magical Senshi

User ImageUser Image

caimycaimycaimyvcaimycaimycaimycaimycaimyxY O U R caimy E N D LE S Scaimy L O V E caimy I S caimy M I N E
    caimycaimycaimycaimy DO YOU KNOW ME REMEMBER WHY I'M A TOY
    caimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimy______________A N D caimy M Y caimy E N D L E S S caimy L O V E caimy I S caimy Y O U R S
    ______________ WHY AREYOU MY OTHER HALF AREYOUMY GOD?
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I F __ O U R __ L O V E __ W AS __ R E A L
    ___________________________ change the world believe something better exists within the faithfulness of our existence

` Ellois stomach churned, suddenly the female had decided to assume he was possibly bad. It was to some degree, admirable. Ellois hissed softly, now wasn't the time for commotion. Of course, this was going to attract a few groans as it was getting later; " Do you really want to lure some more zombies - or God knows what they are here? Look, I don't frankly want to kill you. I just want to know where I am - which reaches my question. Where are we? I've been doing this too much to remember anything and as I was running from them, I must have stumbled into here.. " Ellois fumbled, before long the entire area would be full of them - the undead as he could put it. All he'd feel would be his blood trickling down his face as soon as they caught up to him, he just didn't think he'd drag someone to his death along with him. He closed his eyes as she pushed him to the ground, attempting not to yawn, before biting his lip slightly to prevent it so. He supposed to remain still. It was still, annoying she had called him blondie. As Ellois had white hair, a rare colour that is strangely natural. His eyes were equally as strange as they appeared as if he had no iris colour. Although, it mah have brought some attention to him, it wasn't exactly the attention he had hoped for. Ellois would have not considered him as a blonde or even close to the colour, as the closest colour he was to was sadly, grey. It had given him a rather dull colour it usually often upset him if one was to stereotypically assume something of him. As Ellois had zero tolerance to either of he awful trio he could think of, Ellois was a historian, whilst being a rogue. An unusual pair, however if Ellois was to mention his occupation, he would simply state he was a historian in order not to raise suspicion. Although, he had most likely had done so without mention his occupation all together. In fact, he had done it so easily and flawless without it.

Ellois coughed, he couldn't bare it any longer. Being called something he was not was haunting him with annoyance. Ellois was never a blonde, he was always with pearl hair and with a similar tint to his eyes. His skin, in comparison was darker, the closest he had ever got to blonde was when his white hair reflects i heavy sunlight, giving it a mere golden glow - almost yellow. Ellois's eyes were abandoned astray suddenly when dawned with a bright sun over his head. Perhaps this was why Dark had thought Ellois was blonde? Perhaps he should't mention the minor details of his hair. The fact he was far from his house that was most likely now abandoned and set to ruin, along with the other villagers. Oh, the sound. Screams would be heard and cries as it set darker and darker. Ellois gasped, as if suffocated by the minor air he was receiving. Suddenly, he twitched as he found it hard to breathe, pushing the girl over with his brute force, turned to face the ground as he pant. Lord, she was heavy. Ellois's eyes grew wider in bewilderment,;
                                      " I need... Air...... " Ellois complained, panting heavily as he took a deep breath, huffing as he winced, soon enough the sufficient oxygen was gathered - about ten seconds or so, Ellois re-assumed his current face of annoyance. No, it wasn't okay. He didn't like this female how she had suddenly hit him because she thought he was a dangerous man. He had no time for women of the sort, " I can handle myself, I can see you can too, I suppose you don't need a Rogue's help " Ellois frowned, unsheathing his blade as he headed off. The pin emitted from her previous strike still stung. Ellois was prepared to kill her if it was required, however he had no interest in this female's presence and wanted to avoid much bloodshed as possible. Anything ranging from a single to a few mere shots from his magnum or a few strikes of his blade would kill her on impact, as Ellois was more than capable of himself. He did not believe Dark was weak, but Ellois knew from her attacks he was much stronger. Once Ellois was prepared, then he could provide more bloodshed in the future. Before long, the longing groans were heard of zombies as Ellois decided he would await to see Dark's reaction before departing, a companion that was weak was no interest to him. If she was so capable, five would be considered nothing. Unless stated otherwise, Ellois was not to help, even if meant she was to die as she were to fend for herself. Why was Ellois tempted to turn around and shoot her, did he really want to kill her all of a sudden? He hoped not.

TDLR: Ellois hisses at dark, telling her they will attract more zombies. He then gets some what annoyed at Dark for calling him blonde when he is not, although Ellois decides not to fret over the minor details. Ellois then mentions how he can handle himself and Dark can too, before unsheathing his weapon as he pushes forward, ignoring if Dark is following or not. As he no longer has interest to follow her. Zombies accompany the duo, but Ellois continues his path, leaving a small group of five zombies to fend for herself, unless Ellois sees otherwise.

LOCATION :_______Sidewalk__ __COMMPANY :_______Dark

━━━━━━
      ━━━━━━ ` I'M YOUR MARIONETTE
      ━━━━━━━━ PLAY MY STRINGS , PLAY MY HEART AND LET ME DIE!
      toy with me more . toy with me more . toy with
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━play my strings, i am your marionette , your marionette that wants his strings to be played
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ MARRIONETTE DOLL

Broken Logic BHP

Magical Senshi

User Image
      __________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
      ______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
      INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
      SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE

{ Raguel blinked in confusion. Lady? Who was a lady? Raguel wasn't a lady and he certainly didn't think he looked like one, although he did. Raguel was more shocked upon the red head's reaction, what a meanie poo. She was probably a bit fat cry-baby anyway. Raguel stuck his tongue out as he pulled his eyes, insulting the female instantly. He suddenly turned to Jack, Whaaaat? Oh, c'mon! You think I'm a lady? I mean I just wave my masculine body around and I still get mistaken for a lady? That really sucks, man. Don't tell me you're a girl now, you make Miss Snotty Redhead look like a grandma enough as it is... Raguel pouted as he grabbed a twig, using it against his bow as he shot it into Miss Snotty Redhead's hair. He was probably going to get into trouble for this. As proudly and brave as he put it, the man relaxed; I like a good work out and I can handle it. I doubt that many will come now though, we should get moving like Jack said, that is if you're joining us Miss Snotty Redhead, a few zombies won't do us any harm. Not like many will come. Besides are the dead even good at anything? Raguel unknowing their true essence of nature, but in reality; nobody did. They were still being adapted and knowledge was still thriving too. Still, two survivors - that's got to have made some record. It's got to be worth an achievement. Finding two survivors in a day is a real catch, So where do we go? We'll need to gather up some supplies quickly, since we don't know any houses we can stay at yet... Oh, there's gotta be a few food supplies soon, since that's our major need. Can't fight while hungry! Raguel grinned, shining his bright white teeth. Ellois looked at the redhead's bat, talk about awful weapon. Although, she probably knew that it wasn't sturdy not high in strength in particular. As if that wasn't worse enough, she probably had a hard time fighting though, so Raguel was best to go easy on her. A set of sniffles were sent through his nose as he sneezed softly into the air. A clear indication it was getting far too cold. Silence spread across Raguel's face as he sneezed again.

It wasn't long before Raguel was now in a female dominating group, although having female mormons among him would have made him feel much more equal to the others at this point. His inferiority was done by numbers, not by strength. A small spurt of curiosity would be released from the male's expression, who the duo were exactly were still unknown. As far as Raguel was concerned, Eve could have been Jack's real name all along. Although, if Raguel was being particularly honest, he hadn't given his real name either. Not like he usually did, he preferred his alibi. It gave him a sense of security, among a second sense for food and third sense for stupidity. Although, Raguel wasn't the most amusing person to be around with. But if he was truly the only male, then he would have no issues attempting to comfort himself during 'guy moments', really. It made him feel uncomfortable knowing there was a possibility that he was the only guy, having a nearby male friend he would be close to was quite comforting at times, although it was most likely the most difficult time currently, given the current situation. Raguel gritted his teeth,
                                          I like the way you think, Jack! But it looks like we got company way too soon, I guess we should make a run for it this time? he asked, he didn't really know what to do, but if they were going to waste time killing the immortal surrounding, they would eventually have to deal with more. Much more. As it got later, they would eventually tire and that would certainly be an issue. Raguel ran ahead slightly, pointing to a nearby alley, they had no choice. They had to run; This way, c'mon. We gotta be fast or more will come... Raguel continued, readying his bow as he shot an arrow at a single zombie that was approaching the alleyway and much more importantly, to Raguel. Raguel's aim was slowly improving, but as the zombie was quite close to him, it was easy to do a complete head shot without failure. Although, this meant more risk of actually getting killed too, as bows were meant to be long range.
                                          。」

TLDR;_______
                                          Raguel explains to Jack he is not female, before shooting a twig into Astrid's hair, before stating their plan to restock on supplies. Indicating there there is no known place to rest and that food supplies are at the top of he list, Raguel continues. Raguel shoots a nearby zombie before stating they have to run and points to a nearby alleyway, stating it is best to use it.

LOCATION :_______Shopping District____COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline , Astrid

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                          { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                          s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                          ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                          ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Kurojochu
      User Image
      T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
      | |Glass half empty glass half full
      ▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Count your blessings not your flaws

Katie could only imagine her sister's disapproval of the situation, and she was bound to get quite the scolding for it. While she understood her sister's mindset, she saw many flaws in thinking such a way. There were people that could be helped and Katie had yet to run into anyone bad. When the woman mentioned having a collie and a kitten, Katie's face lit up with glee. Not only because the woman had responded but also that she had animals. The woman then proceeded to introduce herself as Luciana. Katie smiled in response, repeating the name on loop in her head so that she could remember it. Katie's eyes drifted over towards Mishiranu when she realized he hadn't given the woman a good name. Specialist Huang had easily went over her head the first time he said it and she had ended up calling him soldier. "This is Mishi." Katie chimed up, pointing in his direction.

Katie's eyes glanced over towards the large bags on the shelves. While she'd like to think she could lift it, she knew she couldn't. "I don't think I'd be much help for that. But I can share some of my food." She offered. Katie knew Mishi had another pack left, but she didn't want to make him surrender the only one he had. If she could give a pack to Luciana, that would still leave one for herself and Jaime. Katie only hoped that Jaime found some food too. "We could also use a shopping bag and open up one of those and put some of the dog food in a bag. That way you still get some of that too. I think I should probably get some for Max if there is enough." Katie thought out loud, blue eyes turning back towards the woman. Katie made her way over towards Luciana, moving her way past the woman and making her way over to the dog food bags. Being unarmed and now having a naive trust in Luciana, she no longer feared being harmed.

Katie's hands ran over the smooth surface of one of the large bags. She was surprised to still see it there, as everything else she had happened upon was raided. Her eyes drifted back towards Luciana when she asked if Mishi was really with the military. Katie remained silent, realizing she had never even thought to think if he was a fake soldier. While she did truly believe in him, she found another fault in her ways and reminded herself for next time not to be so stupid.

I'm located Pet Shop I'm with Mishiranu & Luciana
                                                                              T l ; D rxx..
                                                                              Katie listened to Luciana and Mishi, and then decided that Mishiranu hadn't given Luciana a good enough name, so she told her that his name was Mishi. She then offered to give Luciana some food and suggested they use a shopping bag to gather some dog food from one of the large bags. She moved over to the shelf, studying the bags. When Luciana asked if Mishi was a real soldier, Katie then realized she had never thought of that. While she did believe him, she mentally scolded herself.
      User Image

ℑαqυєℓιиє ℜosєωoятн

Unlike the redhead Jacqueline was not that much shocked of the actions of his acquaintance. No, not a friend just yet but he would not let Magenta know of that just yet. If read her clearly then she would probably make a big thing out of it and make more noises than was necessary. Her actions have already garnered much attention not only from the female who just got out of the clothing store but also a few zombies who seemed to be heading their way, the same scenario that had happened when she first bumped into her. Breathing a sigh, Jacqueline pulled out his sword once again; thinking that she should have not placed it back in there in the first place. Judging from the loudness of the groans it seemed that they will take a while to reach them. Still, it was something to be taken account of thus keeping her guard up at all cost just like the redhead who had just raised her bat in a defensive position. ”Relax, we’re not here to harm you. She just wanted to get a new set of clothes.” She said slowly and calmly. She does not want to make her more irritated that she is right now after all.

Her attention was then brought towards Magenta who apparently was a boy. Raising her hands in surrender she let him say hi piece before saying something in her defense. ”Sorry my bad. No offenses but you have very prominent feminine features so I thought you were actually one.” Anyone would have easily mistaken him as a girl. Besides, the one that had her completely think of him as a member of the female race was not merely by his looks but also by his actions which she specifically intended not to say not to offend Magenta any further by her mistake. Then again one cannot be seen in their physical appearance since she myself was a girl. Since it was only asked to her implicitly she had the privilege to just shrug it off casually. She’d rather have them think of him as a guy further for her not to be seen as weak; unless, of course, she was accidentally discovered as one or directly asked about it.

Keeping her sword at her back, she nodded in agreement and looked at the two. Magenta was right on this one. Evading them would need lesser energy than to fight them. Plus, that would only mean less risk for them to be contaminated by such vial creatures. ”We are planning on getting a few supplies from the grocery store nearby. We don’t have any place to stay yet but I suggest we get to higher ground to lessen the chances for them to get to us; that is, of course, if you want to join us.” It was indeed getting late and by the looks of Magenta would not last very long for he started sneezing, probably mostly due to the cold. If it weren’t for her leather jacket then she might end up cold just like him. Seeing that they hoard of zombies would take their time to get to them she hurried and jogged pass the redhead and took some jacket that one of the mannequins had been wearing and rushed out and would toss it to Magenta. Sparing one last glance over at the female she asked once again for confirmation. ”So?” They needed her answer and fast for now she could fully see the hoard coming closer to them. If it were her she could just easily run up a run down building and escape them easily but with this two around she needed to take another route which is one of the things why she chose to travel alone.

Company: Magenta Bronze and Ms. Redhead
      TL;DR Jacqueline explained to the redhead the reason for their sudden appearance in hopes that they will get on her bad side. Apparently Magenta was not one of the female race and had thoughts of maybe Jacqueline was a boy herself. Given that it was only asked implicitly she shrugged it of casually as if it was nothing, thinking that it would be better for her to be mistaken as a male for now. Still, she apologized for mistaking him as a girl since he does not seem to be a fan of being mistaken as the opposite sex unlike her. Seeing that the male was now feeling cold she fetched a jacket in the store for him. She then asked if the redhead would like to join them with resupplying and look for a place to stay for the night afterwards. Hopefully she would reply fast for the hoard of zombies are already visible and slowly closing in on them.

Caimbrie

Kurojochu

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas