Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
|| With Jack and Raguel || Located - The streets - an abandoned car. || Wearing [X] ||
                                                                  ((I know you guys didn't want to go to the hotel just yet - but since there is going to be a timeskip and Jaime already knows about the place its a reasonable place for them to stay overnight. The hotel she's at has no power anyways nor water.))

Jaime appreciated Jack's attempts to ease the situation by inviting the new male to join them instead. Jaime was rather headstrong and such wording did manage to make a difference to her. But before the oversized male could answer, his warm blood splattered onto them. She could feel the liquid on her cheek and she knew it was probably all over her thick leather jacket. He began to get devoured right before them. Jaime wasn't scared, but hadn't had any chance to react before she felt a tug on her sleeve. She was ready to swing her bat at the perpetrator until one glance revealed it was Raguel. Instead of arguing with the action, she began running herself. She wasn't near as quick as her little sister, but late nights at the shop insured that Jaime could go long periods of time.

Raguel's words surprised her and somehow managed to strike a sense of realization in her. He was right, they couldn't look for their loved ones right now. Jaime just had to pray to a god that she didn't believe in that her sister would be okay through the night. If Jaime died, there was nothing she could do to protect Katie. It did sort of subconsciously hurt her pride that it took an immature kid to make her realize that though. "I've been staying at a motel." Jaime began, her feet falling in rhythm with their own, however, she was ready to run the other way should any dangers arise. "It's secure and a good place to stay overnight." Mostly though, Jaime wanted to be somewhere Katie would run to should she decide to return during the night.

Jaime eyed the car that they came to a stop in front of. It didn't look beat up or bloodied. It was an older vehicle - but that was good. That meant it would be easier to repair if need be. "Possibly." She replied. Turning to look at what was behind them. There weren't too many zombies. In fact, she was surprised by the amount. The dying groans of the other man had probably attracted most of them, just enough to buy some time. Jaime watched as Raguel managed to successfully kill one of the zombies and was rather shocked at that. She hadn't expected the kid to be able to successfully harm himself if he had tried. However, she refused his next offer. "I'm not using a gun." Jaime replied with a blunt tone. Jaime probably couldn't use a gun if she tried. Readying her bat and stepping forwards, she swung it at one of the oncoming zombies and landed a perfect hit, smashing the zombie's skull in, it's body falling to the ground. She repeated this two more times - attempting to clear out a little of the oncoming threats. After the third kill, she flung the driver's door open and pulled herself inside.

Jaime reached her hands over to the ignition finding her stomach twisting a bit in response to the lack of keys. Luckily - it was an older model of a car. "Cover me for a minute, there's no keys. I need to hot wire it." Jaime ordered without second-thought. Jaime pulled the screwdriver from her belt and knelt onto the concrete, reaching in. Using the screwdriver, she pried the plastic cover hiding the wires off and carefully searched through. Finding the correct wires, Jaime worked diligently - managing to place the wires together and start the engine up. Jaime pulled herself up into the driver's seat. "Give me a second, I've still got to break the steering lock." Jaime informed, attempting to keep them updated. Placing the screwdriver back into her belt she placed her hands on the steering wheel, gripping it hard. Jerking the steering wheel side to side using all of her strength, she felt the lock break free. "Can you stop flirting please." It was more of a statement than a request. Jaime picked her bat up off of the concrete throwing it into the back and pulling her seatbelt on, just in case. "Okay, get in. We're ready to go."

TL;DR
                                                                              Jaime runs with Jack and Raguel to an abandoned car. She mentally agrees to find a place to stay for the night. Jaime kills a few zombies with her bat after refusing to use a gun and then hot wires the vehicle for them.

Eloquent Vampire

x Yumiko Sasaki Ao
x x x x x x x x x x █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌││║▌║
                                    x x » x x Bookstore x ¥ x Bit hairy outside

x x » x x Some dudes...Ellois? x ¥x Health 80%

The time has come.
Are you listening?
The whispers in the wind,
Are growing like a cancer.
The ghosts of the fallen,
Are bound to rise up in revolt.
There is hope in unity...
Do you see the light?
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

User Image
Yumiko slipped silently around but she didn't exactly remember the layout of the bookstore. Directions were not really her strong suit, which is why she was somewhat elated on her arrival. She could map and plan where to go next without wandering around like a lost...cat...like the one that was stalking and apparently trying to murder her. Now there might be another threat loose, and that would not do anyone justice. She couldn't die here. No she absolutely wouldn't die here. After she took care of her ex well that would be another chapter on her life story. Not that anyone would car to hear it, nor that she would spill her guts.

Somewhere Yumiko had made a different turn. It was hard to see in the low light and her eyes weren't what they used to be. Though she would never admit to getting older. She could hear humming and the pent up tension in her shoulder carrying the axe dissipate. The changed ones couldn't do that now could they? Oh god that would be so messed up if they could. Evolve and such. Just thinking about it sent a shiver down her spine. Yumiko took another small sip and her head cleared. Just like that the thought was gone. She didn't know how long she had stopped and been standing there. One minute? Two? Ten? Did she black out again? Yumiko hoped not. Still she was being called out, and had to respond.

Stepping out from behind a bookshelf with her bottle in one hand raised above her head, and the axe in the other, in a noncommittal shrugging gesture she sighed exasperatedly. Yumiko didn't try to move silently anymore, what was the point? The jig was up. "Trying not to listen but you make it hard....David." She had remembered that he had told her his name, but the memory part and the alcohol had washed it away. "In your own little world eh?" He probably wouldn't invite her to stay, but she took a seat anyways leaning against the bookshelf opposite. Eyes in front and protect the rear. "Yumiko by the way, but I doubt you will remember it..." She wanted to add on, or live to, but decided not to. Setting the axe down beside her, she kept her hand lightly on the handle. She wasn't that trusting yet.

TL;DR: Yumiko was noticed by Ellois and joined him wearily. She smells like a walking bar.
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Even if you try to run,
You're in the palm of my hand.
You better run, run, run, run...
I caught you,
You've made me angry,
Run Devil Devil Run Run
-end of transmission-

Caimbrie

Boracay Rum

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
# although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }

{ Raguel choked a small laugh, it wasn't that there was no place to stay. But it was that they could die at any time, especially in a hoard like this. It was the largest Raguel had seen as of yet. Although, he didn't want to die. Not yet anyway, his beady eyes shook with anxiety. Motel? Wasn't that one of those adult related places? So Jaime did have a dirty side to her? His face began sweating of all the things Jaime and Jacqueline would do to Raguel if he continued with his attitude. Oh, God. It was frightening, they'd whip him and stab him until he couldn't feel anything any more. Swallowing hard, the young male nodded. Oh lord, if they can't tell his emotions by a single glance then he doesn't know what they can tell. His trepidation began to swell up, tugging on his collar as he stumbled an awkward laugh. Was Jamie going to get Raguel killed?! A motel? Raguel needed a phone, he really needed to talk to his counsellor if he was still alive. Then it hit his ears "I'm not using a gun", as blunt as Raguel could imagine it. It wasn't as if a gun was a bad thing, but it meant more for him anyway. Sighing his hues looked at Jaime, she was right. They needed the opportunity to at least to live for the night. Raguel's hands shook, I can cover.. Jacqueline, you wanna cover the right side while I take over the left? Raguel asked, forgetting that Jaime had asked Raguel to cover, not Jacqueline. As the young boy leaned towards the car, his gun focused on the head of a zombie. His aim was important, like a sniper he shot from long distance. The young boy steadily held the trigger as he pushed it back slowly. The gun shot noises echoing the room as his smirk formed.

Moving his aim slowly to the right he shot again. His eyes narrowed, before long there was the spark of the ignition. The car's sounded so angrily as it raged on. Raguel jumped in the back seat, dragging Jack with him. His eyes flickered towards the back as he closed the car door firmly. Fixed on the hoarding zombies that were launching themselves towards the car, very few of the beginning to notice the trio,
                                      Step on it! the male responded, exhausted. There wasn't much they could do, Raguel began relaxing as the vision of them finally began to fade, I don't care what we do or where we go - we don't have to go there, but as long as we're away from those things he replied, he wanted to at least have a peaceful nap. Waking up to this life-threatening disease wasn't the first on his list and certainly wasn't the most pleasing thing Raguel could think of. His eyes began to tire as he suddenly starting to feel hazy, murmuring in his sleep. The last thing Raguel wanted to do was to fall asleep all in the middle of this conversation. His eyes dried up from the sound of the incoming voices, Jaime. His stomach began to churn, the thought of him being eaten alive. Sighing, the young male nodded in response, keeping his distance from the duo. Remaining silent was his strategy.

His eyes hovered open for a bit, unaware of the groans outside. He couldn't stay awake, he was hungry and tired. Maybe he was suffering fatigue? Was he dying, in front of them? His forehead began heating up, his red nose began brightening up. A wry grin formed, his sharp teeth showing to his prey. The sweat on his forehead began to burn up as the boy lazily woke up, grabbing his chunky chocolate from his backpack. It was exhausting,
                                      Anyone else hungry? he asked, before putting his backpack to a side of the car. Hearing the cold night as Raguel scanned the car, it didn't look like the windows could wind up or down if they wanted to or not. It was heating up inside, it looked so icily cold outside. His eyes forced to open when Raguel noticed the shining stars. It was bright, kinda like a shooting star.. It made Raguel sniffle from it's true beauty, but half the time - it wasn't the beauty that made him sniffle. Yawning, the young male lazily slanted across the seat. It was the fact there was some life out there that touched him. Raguel wasn't really looking for someone, he just wanted to live. He just wanted a reason to get away from this nightmare, What a bunch of misery business.. Raguel explained, stretching as he began to nod off again.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel gets into the car with Jaime, dragging Jack around. Soon after, Raguel falls asleep.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline, Jaime

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Diisous

Magical Senshi

User ImageUser Image

caimycaimycaimyvcaimycaimycaimycaimycaimyxY O U R caimy E N D LE S Scaimy L O V E caimy I S caimy M I N E
caimycaimycaimycaimy DO YOU KNOW ME REMEMBER WHY I'M A TOY
caimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimy______________A N D caimy M Y caimy E N D L E S S caimy L O V E caimy I S caimy Y O U R S
______________ WHY AREYOU MY OTHER HALF AREYOUMY GOD?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I F __ O U R __ L O V E __ W AS __ R E A L
___________________________ change the world believe something better exists within the faithfulness of our existence

` Counting how man seconds it had been before the woman responded quicker than Ellois had anticipated. The name was still fresh in his mind, perhaps it was the name to a new start? David. It had a sharp edge to it, but the female seemed to be speaking in a different mind. She smelled of alcohol, perhaps that was a sign of what happened. Drunk, perhaps. Ellois stayed there silently, responding could be dangerous. Analysing the female, it was clear she was hardly wearing anything appropriate. Her thighs were exposed, Ellois passed his shirt over. He wasn't fond of his company being more under dressed than he was. He assumed it was something to do along the lines of his constant parties he formally hosted. Ellois's lips curled into a smile, You look cold Ellois began casually. It wasn't the most polite way nor was it the most rude thing out of the lot, but perhaps ladies of her nature expected a more gentle touch? Ellois slid his hands into his pockets as the cool oak began to straighten his back. His wry grin shying away as his hair was kept as a veil, voicing his opinions was something... Desirable. Perhaps, but it would most likely harm the girl in the long run and what precious little veins she had. Oh, if only he was a little bit closer. They were like torn roses, a lush colour against her skin. The blood circulating would eventually be visible to Ellois for a short amount of time. Rubbing his forehead, the man grinned, Oh, on the contrary I will, I have a splendid memory Ellois responded sharply. Of course, he'd remember the female who fed him. Fed him with all the blood he could think of, but oh. Ellois had to be a good boy for now, he could feast on his creepy fetish later. His eyes shut for a quick second before shooting back with his devilish smile.

Ellois fixed his posture before wondering where the young brat had run off to. He obviously didn't know much, but for some odd reason he was still alive with Ellois around. Fresh meat, and so easy it was to catch too. Ellois suddenly looked at Yumiko weirdly, she was talking to him like he was her lover or something. What on Earth was wrong with her? Freaking psycho. Ellois leaned forward, his breath mingling around his surroundings. He seemed like a helpless romantic, like he was going to kiss Yumiko on the spot. Then his voice lit up against the fire,
                                    Boo he echoed, he didn't have a plan but he might as well amuse himself. The female was probably older than him anyway, but he had no intention to do anything intimate with anyone. He was alone, love wasn't on his to-do list and certainly befriending anyone wasn't. Ellois stretched out, yawning as his pearl hair flocked to his side. A fetish, it was named. Desire, need, request and so forth all fell under the same category. His eyes narrowed to the female that was before him, red hair. She was certainly more colourful than Ellois, who was a blank canvas with pearl white all over him. Her hair was in a pony tail, it seemed like she was an alcoholic as she looked like she had just left a club. Wonderful and Ellois looked like he had dressed to see the Queen. Talk about zombie apocalypse. His eyes turned, Yeah, uh.. Whatever you say.. the man responded, ignoring her.

TDLR: t.

LOCATION :_______Bookstore__ __COMMPANY :_______Yumiko

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━ ` I'M YOUR MARIONETTE
    ━━━━━━━━ PLAY MY STRINGS , PLAY MY HEART AND LET ME DIE!
    toy with me more . toy with me more . toy with
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━play my strings, i am your marionette , your marionette that wants his strings to be played
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ MARRIONETTE DOLL
    RikaSaginuma
    I'll add more to this if you prefer later

Boracay Rum
      User Image

『 Ɉȧҫɋΰєℓῒɳє [x][x]
                                                              ɌѻșєῳѻȓϮɦ 』

The introductions had not lasted that long for as soon as her name had left her mouth the creatures of the night had already gotten to the man that had just gotten off the truck. The familiar sound of flesh being ripped off, gushing insides popping out one by one as the mild crimsom liquid began to seep away from the wound, splashing all over the place. Thick beads crawling down onto the female's face as it travels down to the ground. In a blink of an eye the person who was supposed to be of help with them had been devoured before their eyes. Not much expected it was Magenta who had raided the man's pockets for anything that may be of use for their journey. It took a few seconds for her to get her head back into the game and realize that they needed to get a move on. One person down only means that there was less people to worry about. This is to their benefit.

The usage of guns maybe more practical if you were to make sure that the undead was not to get near you. On the other hand, it would attract more attention towards them for there were no silencer that was placed on them. Compared to her short katana a gun would have limited bullets. It would be a matter of time before it runs out of ammo. Nevertheless, it would not hurt to have one as back up. Jacqueline would then take the smaller one and place it behind her, in between her waist and pants just for emergency. "I'll take this one." She said with a nonchalant tone. The boy looked dishearted by Jaime's response, hopefully this would somehow help lift up his spirits. As a replacement she had the feeling that she had the responsibilty to help him out not only in a physical sense but even emotionally. That's a little weird but Lance had that kind of feels.

A motel? That sounded a lot better for them to stay at rather than the grocery store that she was pressing on a while ago. "Good idea, lead the way?" When Magenta suggested it her whole being had rejected it but when Jaime did it was more convincing, way way more convincing. It may be because the male had always been in joking around to be taken seriously. That the case she would have to say that the boy did prove himself capable of taking care of himself, somehow. His movements may be unusual and his aim may not be that good but he did save her back then. Plus, killed yet another one of them... again. Not very long the sound of bones being shattered into pieces followed by a loud thump. With much force that it had received the head had rolled its way to her, stopping it with her feet. Jaime was way better than she thought she would be. Tightening her grip on her blade she then tapped the tip of her shoe and sprinted towards the one that was in their way. Once she had gotten the right speed she was aiming for she then performed the same stunt she did back in the store and pushed herself off the ground twirling into the air slashing the remains of the rotting membranes that were connecting the creature's head from its body. Perfect cut. Just like she wanted. Although she wondered if it would have worked on a non-rotting creature.

One kill was nothing to celebrate about. Jaime needed more time and there were still more of them heading their way. It was fortunate that the man had been a meaty sacrifice but it would be about time that those creatures would be able to finish up their wonderful meal and head towards the feast that was hanging around near them by the car. "Do I have a choice?" She asked after delivering a spinning side kick to one of their stalkers to lessen the crowd as she pulled out her blade of the other. She was able to get a glimpse of the male's smirk the moment he pulled the trigger. With this person's aim she better stick to her side or else she might end up like those rotting creatures they were trying to get rid off.

She never thought that she would be this grateful hearing the heavenly sounds of the engine. Delivering her final blow, she was then dragged into the back sitting right beside Magenta, closing the door right after she had gotten in. "Excuse me?" She was not sure but she thought that she heard of Jaime accusing them of flirting? Who could even flirt in that kind of situation. Wait, was that what Magenta was doing all this time? Flirting? He was just being all goofy, right? Most of his friends does that. There's nothing new to that. She was pulled out of her thoughts when a loud thump came from the window beside her followed by another one and another one and more as they pressed themselves, trying to get in the car with them. A sigh of relief had escaped her lips as finally they have escaped the corpse party they were in.

As Jaime began to drove off and headed to their destination Jacqueline's eyes wandered through the window watching them pass throught the rotting corpses that had finally decided to make their appearance. Being in the streets in this time of the day was not the best idea. "Thank you" She said all of the sudden breaking the silence that was beginning to form in the car. If it weren't for her the two of them might still be stuck in that place. Speaking of which it would not be normal for a person to know how to high wire a car unless... "Just curious..." She trailed off as she leaned a little closer towards the driver's seat. "...what were you before the outbreak had begin?"

Her attention was drawn back to the comedian that was sitting right beside her at the back of the car. "No thanks. I've got my own stash right here." She said leaning back to her seat. "Besides, I think you need it mor-" ... her words did not come out the way she had intended them to be since she was left talking to someone who's already fast asleep. Instead she found herself shaking her head and looked at him. All that fighting might have tired him out. That was not much of a surprise, a person who's hyper such as him would ran out of juice in no time. It was a miracle that he had managed to stay awake until now. Come to think of it he was already like this before they left the grocery store. Plus, he had kept his distance and didn't give one of his comedic lines for a few minutes now. Moving a little closer to get a better look. A hand would then make its way to his forehead... "Goodness, you're burning up." Worry immediately came over her as her head snapped back towards Jaime. "How far are we from the motel?" Was he forcing himself all this time? Ugh. How can she not notice it? He cannot die now. Not yet. He was yet to live his purpose as Lance's replacement.

Location: City Streets
                                                                          Company: Magenta Bronze; Jaime with her dog.
                                                                          TL;DR: Jacqueline took one of the spare guns in case of an emergency and used her blade to cover Jaime with Magenta while she tried to start the car. After getting into the car with she then asked Jaime what she was before the out break before the outbreak. Her attention was then brought back to the male sitting beside her at the back seat and noticed that he has a fever, worriedly she asked Jaime how far they were from the motel.

Caimbrie

Diisous

User ImageUser Image
    || With Jacqueline and Raguel || Located - Sunny Palm Motel || Wearing [X] ||
                                                                    ((Time skip preparation - woot.))

Jack made no notable hesitation to the gun. However, Jaime did realize she was a little too against the idea of her using a gun. In this situation, they would be driving away from the incoming onslaught so noise didn't really matter. Most of all, she just had no experience with firearms and didn't care to have any. After buckling in, Raguel opened the backseat, pulling himself and Jack inside. The back door clicked closed and the large German shepherd jumped into Jaime's lap and into the passenger seat in reply to a sharp whistle. Jaime pulled her door closed with haste, realizing how much attention they had managed to draw. She had been so wrapped up into getting the car started, she failed to notice the gathered crowd of rotting corpses. Before everything went to s**t, having such a faultless focus was a good trait, now it was one she'd have to be careful with. Jack's retort in response to her flirting accusation caused a small snicker to arise from Jamie. Her accusation was directed towards Magenta, but she found Jack's reaction amusing nonetheless. Jaime's foot slammed onto the gas pedal only a millisecond before Magenta told her to step on it. Loud thumps as desperate hands attempted to reach through the windows sounded throughout the car. Max let out a low whine in response to the tension, the car jerking off into a start, pulling away from the collection of zombies. Once further down the street, Jaime let up on the gas a little, not wanting to waste all of the fuel in the vehicle. This vehicle had made her realize maybe the truck wasn't worth the bother. There were so many decent abandoned ones and if she had time, she could easily find one with keys.

Jack's voice drew Jaime out of her own thoughts. The words following revealed that Jack had pretty much caught on - not that it was something she felt the need to hide. "Ahh, Mechanic. My specialty is with vehicles but I'm pretty decent with some other stuff...." Jaime's voice trailed off. It felt odd talking about an occupation when the only job there was now was to survive and keep those you loved alive. Jaime shook her head, refusing Magenta's offer. "Maybe later." Yes, she was a little hungry. She was more thirsty though. She didn't realize it until now, now that she had a moment to think. Jaime raised an eyebrow as Jack cut her words off. Jaime's blue eyes glanced into the rear view mirror, realizing the reason that Jack had stopped talking. The young boy next to Jack was sound asleep.

Jaime's eyes remained on the road, not bothering to say any words. Jaime didn't feel the need to add any to the silence. It was comfortable enough. She raised an eyebrow in response to Jack's words, which had broken the silence. A fever? Jaime didn't know the first thing about stages of infection, but she had watched enough horror movies in her time to make her feel a little paranoid. "He wasn't.... injured, right?" Her words felt a little childish escaping her mouth. Maybe he was just overworked, or he had some sort of long-term disease. Jaime didn't know and she was starting to jump to conclusions. Jack's next words were ones that Jaime could give a sure answer to. "Just around the corner, I didn't travel far." Jaime informed, turning the car at an intersection and driving a little further, approaching the Sunny Palm Motel. Jaime slowed the car as she pulled into the parking lot. She parked the car next to the broken down - beaten up truck that had brought her here in the first place. Jaime put the car in park and then separated the two wires that kept it going, the engine dying in response.

"Let's try and stay quiet." She was sure that Jack knew better, but it was better safe than sorry. Jaime quietly opened her door, glancing into the backseat at Magenta. "Wake him. He can sleep inside. I'll make a bed up on the floor for myself. There's only two beds." Jaime felt she needed to take the floor, considering these were kids. Besides, she had spent her entire life sleeping in the most inconvenient places. Stepping out the car, Max followed behind her. She shut the door as quietly as she could approaching room number two and pulling a key from her pocket, sticking it into the motel door and pushing it open.

TL;DR
                                                                                Jaime drives to the motel and informs them of her previous accusation. She also becomes slightly paranoid of Magenta's fever. She parks in the parking lot and opens the motel room door.
    User Image
    T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
    | |Glass half empty glass half full
    ▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Count your blessings not your flaws

The silent sobs had slowed. She was trying hard to remain quiet, but she felt so weak. Watching a friend blow their brains out wasn't an ideal situation for a fragile thirteen year old. Drying her reddened eyes, Katie attempted to compose herself. She couldn't be so useless. Katie's head turned around at the sound of footsteps behind her. Slow... dragging. Blue eyes landed on two mangled corpses, wandering directly behind her. Katie didn't think they had noticed her just yet. Slowly, she stood to her feet. They were only feet away. Katie held her breath in, holding back the sobs attempting to force their way from her lungs. Willpower was what she needed - and she was doing it. The corpses began to wander slightly closer, but stopped at the sound of a door opening. The pink haired woman revealed herself and a sense of salvation and fear for the woman's life washed over her. The zombies quickly and swiftly moved towards the door of the apartment building, towards Luciana.

Before Luciana even had a chance to react, one of them grabbed her arm. "Luciana!" Katie shouted without even thinking, worry for the woman rushing through her like a shot of adrenaline. However, the shout managed to nag the attention of the other zombie. Katie stumbled backwards as the zombie lunged towards her. It's body flung into the vehicle she had originally been hiding behind. Gunshots sounded through the air, only quite a bit away it sounded. Katie turned on her heels, running a couple paces down the sidewalk. However, her shout had attracted more than just the one. Piling out of the alleyway in front of her, one after another. Guilt flooded through the small girl as she fled the scene. This time, she had no one to worry about. So she continued as quickly as she could - fast on her feet. She felt guilty for not staying to help Luciana, but she prayed to god that she was okay. She had faith in the woman, she was much stronger than herself. Turning road after road, she had managed to ditch the zombies.

Slowing her run, she transitioned into a jog. It all happened so fast, Katie didn't even know where she was. She would find out later, but right now it was too dark to read the street signs, and pointless. She wanted so badly to go see Max and Jaime, but knew it would be dangerous. So instead, she scanned the shops on the road before her. Just down the street, a bookstore, there was also a pawn shop and a cafe. Instead though, Katie found herself entering a psychic shop. Katie had never been in one before... Walking in, it smelled like old spices. A quick scan of the place revealed it to be empty. Who wanted to raid a psychic shop in the apocalypse? One glance proved that there would be no useful resources, however, Katie did manage to find a room hidden by thick, large purple velvet curtains. It took her a couple minutes to pull them down, but she managed to make a makeshift bed out of them, quietly laying down in the corner.

I'm located A Psychic Shop I'm with No one I'm Wearing [X]
                                                                            T l ; D rxx..
                                                                            Katie didn't notice two zombies behind her. When Luciana opened the door to let Katie in, one grabbed Luciana's arm. Katie shouted in reaction and the other zombie lunged towards her. She ran just a bit away in order to put distance between her, but a few zombies came out of the alley in front of her and Katie was forced to run. She found a small abandoned psychic shop and made a bed out of curtains.

Magical Senshi

User Image
    __________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________

{ Raguel's overheated forehead began to cool down once the cool air hit him, waking him awake. He didn't think he fainted, but then again - he was suffering fatigue and hiding it. Raguel's eyes slowly opened awake, jolting suddenly as he pecked Jacqueline nose. His grey-blue hues focused on Jack's worried face. Why was Jack worried? Jaime looked a bit concerned too, nodding the male got up. He wasn't going to let this slide by, ignoring Jaime's tease and shrugging it off as her reaction still ringed in his ears before he fell asleep. Raguel pulled Jack along, picking her up See, I'm super fit and healthy right now. I'm just kinda tired, but this is proof I'm doing okay if I can pick someone heavy like Jack Raguel mentioned, unaware of the possible consequences. Raguel looked at the motel, it seemed in a decent condition. More over, there were two beds. Raguel could tease Jack about sleeping with him, it made sense. Raguel was flirting and Jaime pointed it out. A small blush formed across his face, remembering that she had pointed it out. Jaime knew Raguel had a crush on Jack, which made it all the worse. A small smile formed across his face, Its banter, not flirting. Jack is cute, I'll admit that. But she's too.. Uh... Stuff for me. Yeah, stuff. I fancy... Er.. This girl. Named Blue. Blue Horse. WELL. Lets get to bed, the beds won't eat themselves will they? Wait, that came out wrong.. Raguel pointed out, quickly carrying Jack to the motel, making his way to the entrance. Suddenly, Raguel lost his balance, he had to prove he was okay and the only way he could do that was to carry Jack. To take her to the entrance and show his spectacular strength and invisible muscles. Loosing his balance, Raguel fell, on top of Jack in a pinning position. Oh, God.

Raguel sat up, embarrassed as he looked at Jaime, analysing her for a reaction. Looking back to Jack, he held out his hand, a small blush forming again as his cheeks grew pink. Darn it, if it was inside, warm and just them two it'd be okay to kiss Jack or confess, right? But they had only known each other for a day, it was too soon. Why did Raguel want to kiss Jack anyway? He was a guy, to make it worse - Raguel was acting as if he was infected. Although, a crush wasn't really an infection, it had felt like it though. Licking his dry lips as he sat there, blushing at the thought of kissing Jack. Smelling the cold air was lovely, they just had to get to the motel. He wasn't going to admit his crush any time soon in front of Jaime, she was too much of a tease. Smiling as wide as he could, Raguel chuckled;
                                        I absolutely adore you guys, even though I've only known you for a day. C'mon, lets get inside and eat. I have tons of food to feed us for awhile Raguel grinned, his arms, before long Jaime had already made it to the way to inside the motel. Suddenly, Jack moved his arm and picked up Jack. This was the least he could do, right? He wanted to keep Jack safe and sound, even if he wasn't the best person for it. Making his way to room number two, a small eyebrow raised. Suddenly, there was a small click as it was unlocked, Raguel made his way inside, his backpack still hung around his back. Putting Jack down on the bed, he got worried. It was only normal, Jack was worried about him too. Looking at Jack carefully, You're not hurt are you? I'm sorry I tripped. I just want to protect you.. Raguel muttered, a small blush forming again. It was bitter sweet, knowing his crush was safe, but not knowing whether Jack loved Raguel back.

The young male began to heat up, stripping off his hoodie, Raguel revealed a plain white shirt along with a small portion of his baggy dark jeans. His façade would fall right beneath him at this rate. Tugging his backpack in front of him as he sat on the floor, the man began to chew softly on a piece of chocolate, looking at his phone which had the charger stringing next to it. Battery? Dead. Who did he even had to call anyway? His dead parents which were somewhere roaming the streets as an undead? Haha, no way. Raguel would be surprised if they had the intellect to pick up the phone. A smug smirk splattered across his face, slowly straightening itself as Raguel rummaged through his backpack. His pale white socks were filled with dirt, but the only clothes Raguel had actually taken with him were an extra pair of clothes and a small set of pjs and a few girl clothes. Raguel's backpack was actually rather big, not to mention it was stuffed beyond reasoning. Raguel wasn't a light traveller,
                                        You know, Jaime. Jack could always sleep with me, two guys can sleep with each other without it being intimate. I'd rather not have you on the floor anyway the young male grinned, munching on his chocolate daybreak bar. The crisp textures rummaging through his mouth as it burst with flavour, mm. Raguel began looking at Jack's chest, analysing him. He was male, right? Raguel nodded, Yeah. Me and Jack will fit in one bed. No objections, Jack? Raguel asked. Oh boy, if only he knew what he was asking. It was a bit much.
                                        。」

TLDR;_______
                                        Raguel carries Jack to the entrance, before dropping her. He then picks her up again and takes her to the hotel, where he takes off his hoodie and eats a chocolte bar. He then asks Jack to sleep with him so Jaime doesn't need to sleep on the floor. Raguel is unaware of Jack's feminine side nor the fact she may be a female.

LOCATION :_______Motel__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline, Jaime

Boracay Rum

Diisous

Romantic Rogue

User Image
    ════════════════════════ ┋ ✕ ┋ тιмe ┋ ✕ ┋ ════════════════════════

tab tab tab tab How Long Has It Been? 〗
    Day 2

tab tab tab tab What Is the Season? 〗
    Summer tab tab Fall tab tab Winter tab tab Spring

tab tab tab tab Can You See the Sky? 〗
    Sunny tab tab Clear tab tab Cloudy tab tab Rainy tab tab Snowy tab tab Windy

tab tab tab tab Do You Have the Time? 〗
    Dawn tab tab Morning tab tab Afternoon tab tab After Dark tab tab Night
    User Image

I WAS ENCHANTED BY THE ESCAPE INTO THAT
    METICULOUS WORLD THAT SEEM REAL
    YET NOT.. WELL IT SEEMED NOT REAL, BUT VERY BIZARRE
    ~Richard Foreman

Creaks could be heard from the area which the employees of the bookstore once rested as boy sway back and forth with arms wrapped around him, staring blankly at the cold floor still consumed by the darkness that had taken over his haven. A feeling of helplessness, extreme anxiety and sorrow, that was what Lance had felt in his sleep. After any type of event or condition that had brought terror and/or fear to the otaku he had always been brought into his dreams. It would take a while before his body will be able to recover if only Jacqueline was here to sooth him and pull him out of his condition then it would be better. But alas, fate had gotten the worst out of the twins and took them apart.

Sunkist rays had peered into crevices of the planks that were placed to serve a shield from the rotten creatures that had been lurking around the area. Still curled up into a ball the young otaku had somehow calmed down. His locomotive skills were back. The problem now is that he had taken much of his time recovering from such state leaving him with the small amount of sleep that he had spent during the horrific experience he had when he was still in slumber.

Lifting his glasses off he rubbed his eyes, removing the morning glory that had formed at the corner of his eyes. This would be a huge toll for him today. With his weak physique going out there with minimal sleep would not very advisable. Then again, being with a mad man would be having the same circumstance. Regardless he still needed to be on his toes.

As his vision became clearer, he stood up from the couch and stretched his arms up, followed by his legs. The only person in the room was him. That was fortunate. Maybe the heavens had not completely turned its back at him but what about the female? If both of them were not in the room then that means she had to spend the night with the mad man.

Not sure as what scene that awaits him, Lance tiptoed to the area where the books are placed for sale. Nothing else can be heard but the groans of the rotting creatures that had decided to guard the bookstore form the outside, making sure that nothing gets in or vice versa. Stopping in the last minute, he took in a deep breath before he slowly peered out of the door frame to see of what had happened to the people who had intruded his haven.

RikaSaginuma

Caimbrie

Company: Ellois, Redhead and Fur ball?

TL;DR

Lance didn’t get a wink of sleep aside from the time he had spent in dreamland in a nightmare. Noticing that he was the only one that had slept in the employee’s room he got a little worried as to what have happened to Ellois and the female and decided to take a look at their condition.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      User Image

『 Ɉȧҫɋΰєℓῒɳє [x][x]
                                                              ɌѻșєῳѻȓϮɦ 』

Seeing Magenta in such state twice yesterday had bothered her. There were instances even when her brother’s image began overlapping him causing her to genuinely worry about him. For someone whom she had just met yesterday she seemed to be very much concerned about this person’s well-being. Surprisingly he had the same effects on her like her beloved brother Lance. Both of them were weak and helpless and yet they still try their best to show that they’re not. Such trait just makes her worried even more. There were moments though where she felt weird whenever she was with him. No, Jaime’s words had just gotten into her head. Flirting? Please… Wait if he was flirting with her then that means he fancies her, right? Well, he fancy’s the male him not the female version. Oh goodness, why was she even getting all worked up about this when she had even dared to treat her as damsel in distress swooping her off her feet like a princess which ended up badly if she may add. She hated the feeling of being helpless; one of the reasons why she decided to become a part of the male race, cursing the fact that she was born as a female. Although she felt a little sorry for glaring at him the moment he placed her on the bed. He was just worried about her just like she was worried about him.

After a few minutes of bickering on who gets to sleep where. Jack had ended up sleeping right beside Magenta. There was no way she would let Jaime sleep on the cold floor. She was kind enough to let them stay here for the night. Plus, she was used to it. One can be accustomed to being treated as dirt when your once beloved aunt had suddenly turn into, as Lance would put it, the main protagonist of the story. But just to keep Magenta from making any more unnecessary things she agreed to his proposition provided he was to face the other way, having an invisible line in between them that must not cross. He was sick and tired. All of them and tired so might as well go on with it and get some rest. Like she used to do for Lance, she tucked him in and waited for him to fall asleep then apologized to Jaime for their childish behavior. Magenta was still a little feverish so she tried to get a piece of cloth damped over his forehead to help it go away completely. Sadly, there was no water left in the room they were staying in so she ended up using the water she had gotten from the grocery store instead. She knew that it was not enough but it was the only resource that she could use for now. She can get more of them later on anyways. Not before long she had fallen asleep on her side of the bed, using her arm as her pillow letting Magenta have the blanket for the night.

Location: Motel
                                                                          Company: Magenta Bronze; Jaime with her dog.
                                                                          TL;DR: Jacqueline ended up sleeping beside Magenta to make sure that Jaime would be able to sleep on a bed.

Caimbrie

Diisous

User ImageUser Image
    || With Jacqueline and Raguel || Located - Hotel || Wearing [X] ||
                                                                    ((Boring - sorry.))

Jaime hugged the covers closely to her body, surrounded in a comfortable warmth. Her dreams were filled with sweet memories, mixed with hopeful futures. Her family was back, if only for a night in her dreams. Katie, her mom, her dad, and Max. If only she could rewind, and live back the way things were a few short weeks ago forever. Jaime's eyes opened, her eyelids weighing heavy. She had only managed to sleep well for a couple of hours, dozing in and out of sleep during the earlier hours of the night, checking to see if Katie had returned. The empty spot in the bed next to her was a harsh reminder that her little sister was still out there, lost and alone - in her eyes. The back of Jaime's mind wondered if she was dead. Sitting up, Max stirred in the bed by her feet, crawling out from under the cover and jumping from the bed, stretching his paws in front of him. At least she still had someone, and she would get Katie back too.

The day before was a blur now. Staring at the two in the other bed... The night had gone by so fast. If they had been anything like the man who died in front of them, she never would've allowed herself to fall asleep with strangers near, however, she had come to the conclusion they were not a threat to her, at least in this point of time. Jaime quietly slipped from under the covers, walking over towards the window, and peaking outside at the streets. They seemed rather empty in terms of zombies, and the sun was just beginning to peak from behind the towering buildings. With a sigh, she sat herself on the floor, pulling on her sneakers. She would have to have an early start to find Katie. During the night, she hadn't bothered to change into any form of pajamas. She only removed her jacket and wiped the blood off it, and herself before she had retired to bed.

Jaime pulled her bag over to her, sitting against the wall as she began to rummage through it. She pulled her water from it, taking a long thirst-quenching drink. Her eyes traveled over to Jack and Magenta, watching as Max jumped up in bed with them, the large German Shepherd barely having room to walk. He then proceeded to attempt to wake them with wet, slobbery kisses. "Max." She hissed. The dog could hear the tone of disapproval in her voice and jumped from their bed, tail between his legs. Used to, when one person in the house woke up, Max would then proceed to wake everyone up. It was funny when they didn't need their sleep...

TL;DR
                                                                                Jaime woke up and checked outside to see that it was dawn. She pulled her sneakers on and drank some water. Max then proceeded to jump into Jack and Raguel's bed and lick their faces before being scolded by Jaime and jumping down.

Magical Senshi

User Image

{ Raguel was hit out like a light, barely making any sound nor movement as the sun raged against the window. The early hours of the morning only gave him more time to sleep, supposedly. The musical sound of Jack whispered in his ears, but suddenly faded. Life hadn't diminished in her, but it was more that she was sound asleep. It would be best to leave Jack alone while she slept. Before long, Raguel began to awake at once, his eyes slowly opening. The fast tension made him jump up suddenly upon the dog's wet tongue touching his soft skin. It scared him, he thought he lost someone - but supposedly, it was just a faint memory, a nightmare surrounding his mind. It was like crying away his worries, it made him scared. Of all people, Raguel didn't want to loose Jack and that was because he loved her, but at the same time she didn't want to loose him. Just seeing her sleep so peacefully removed only a few fears.

Sitting up in the bed, Raguel's eyes met Jaime, who was already awake. As Max jumped down from the bed, Jaime disapproved of his actions. Smiling, the young child began to chuckle in amusement. It looked like Max didn't manage to wake everyone up, frowning as he looked back to Jack. She was okay, he didn't need to worry. Sighing, the young man tugged slightly on his socks. Letting out a yawn, he stroked back as he coughed up a mere,
                                        Good Mornin' as his tone remained still a blunt, still slightly sick from last night's turnabouts. Sighing as he fell back into the bed, he instantly made a bed angel as he sat there, enjoying the pleasure. Forcing himself up, yet again Raguel made his way towards his backpack, which he unzipped. Picking up some of the food supplies, Raguel licked his lips - yum. The food looked so good, but there was a limited supply and moreover, his life span was in fact, limited like many others. He had only a short life to live, even if supplies were rationed he had to enjoy his life - while it still lasted. Raguel predicted he had only several years to go before his death would be put on public exhibition.

Thinking about it, the young man considered the awful label he would be given, "The young boy that died a hero" perhaps. That would be the best he'd get - he never told Jaime or Jack though, did he? His birth was never recorded. His data isn't in the files. There is nobody with the name of "Raguel Montreal" or "Magenta Bronze" - he's an outside. He'd lie and say he never existed, but the truth is that his family never got his birth in a hospital and therefore, his birth or any other general information isn't recorded. Even if it was, most of the data had probably been lost due to the outbreak, so he'd one of them many without records of them. It displeased him to be set out into a cruel world like this - it was upsetting. His eyes shook as he looked through the backpack thoroughly, sweat began to form across his face as he remained emotionless, it was.. Unexplainable.
                                        。」

TLDR;_______
                                        Raguel has a nightmare, awaking as he recognizes Jack is still awake. Even so, Raguel is still worried he will loose Jack at some point - which is his biggest fear. Raguel is still sick, but is able to move and fight if needed. Then all of a sudden, Raguel remains quiet and uncomfortable as he unzips the bag.

LOCATION :_______Motel__ __COMMPANY :_______Jaime

Diisous

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces