Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Giovanni he eathless" Vido
"Tнere ιѕ ɴo God нere. Jυѕт мe."

-- oodAnnoyed -- hereCity streets -- ithMagenta Bronze; Jaime with her dog; Jacqueline. --

"Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅ﹐ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛsʟᴇғ ɪs ɢᴏᴅ."

Giovanni spent some time with his buttons, carefully scanning the entire last floor for anything that could be of use and carried over in a small bag. The two school bags he had previously found weren't what he wanted to be carrying around so he was searching for a new bag. Minutes passed, each room searched to oblivion until only one remained. That last room was the jackpot, the failure of the others was forgotten as Giovanni's eyes feasted upon the contents. The owner of that room was a fan of camping, judging by the medium sized, single strap backpack he had just found. Inside there was the luckiest of prizes, one special cigar for what Giovanni assumed would be a special situation. High quality, top of the line wrapping and above else it was his now. Giovanni removed his long overcoat, letting it rest on the hole filled couch. Grabbing the backpack he decided to try it out. It fit nicely, allowing him to have the backpack turned around as well. He preferred to have the "front" of the backpack on his chest. It could look like he was carrying a baby or a beer gut but it allowed for easy access. He placed the overcoat back on, closing it on the front this time. He still looked like the huge behemoth he was but this time his chest appeared larger and a bit disproportional.

He scanned the room, stripping it clean of anything useful. Sadly the backpack was the only thing good left, the rest either rotting away or simply looted already. He decided to check on his company, the male on the roof. He walked up the stairs, calmly as he didn't want to alert Liam. The sight he had when he saw him was one that he was rather surprised by. The male had taken care of himself rather crudely but seemed to be under the effect of something. He looked around on the ground and saw a little bag near Liam. It seemed to contain some leftovers of marijuana, at least that's what it looked like. Narcotics, probably a bad mix made Liam become slightly delusional. The wound seemed to have taken its toll and the pain made it worse. Liam was just standing up, the bleeding stopped but he still needed more. Giovanni exhaled calmly, cracking his neck to the side. "The End." As Giovanni spoke under his breath, Liam charged right at him. He seemed to not be infected but the fever might have caused him to see things. Giovanni took a step forward and then the mighty left hook connected. The old feeling of hitting fresh meat was almost nostalgic. Liam dropped to the floor, the pain even more unbearable but the narcotics made it seem like nothing. He tried to get up but Giovanni proceeded to kick him right in the chin. One could say Liam fought more, that he pushed through the pain but that wouldn't be true. A minute, every second of it gave his old memories a refreshing taste. The end result was something not even the infection or what ever it was could bring back, not unless it could mend the broken bones and muscles torn apart. It wasn't bloody as one would expect so Giovanni's clothes were not that stained.

He proceeded to reunite the medical supplies that were left, keeping it inside the new backpack. He took a glance at his former company, exhaling once before moving on. He went to the stairs that served as a fire escape and scouted the street behind to see what it had. He couldn't believe his eyes, a garbage truck. He quick stepped down the stairs as fast as he could and made his way to the truck. He expected it to work, the driver rotting near it confirmed that it was an accident that killed him. He climbed up and sat comfortably in the seat. They keys were still at the ignition. He gave them a back and fort, hearing the grumbling heavy sound of an engine starting. One more back and fort, the truck starting right after. He chuckled for a brief moment, starting to dive off. The horde from before seemed to have heard though. They started to move after him but they wouldn't be able to catch him. He drove in those infested streets for a few minutes, killing a few living corpses by running them over. Then he saw it, a large horde making its way towards a group of living beings. He exhaled, his brain trying to commit suicide by having the idea he just had. He stepped on the accelerator, raising the truck's speed in such a way that if someone stepped in front of him there would be not much left. He crashed right into the horde by the side, decimating most of them in that hit. He stopped after a few meters, He had brought Liam's gun with him, the 4th Gen Glock 20. He had the mag in and it was ready to fire. He stepped out the truck, gripping the handgun firmly between his hands. A few squeezes of the trigger and what was left of the horde was having a ground party. Giovanni looked at the grocery store's doors. His breathing wasn't as controlled, his muscles ached from the sudden Rambo vs the Undead moment. He shouldn't be doing those types of things many times but he had his moments. He had nothing left in the mag, one bullet in the chamber of that gun and he still had his Sig Sauer P226. His machete rested tightly in his belt sheath. That little moment could have him killed by those he tried to save, it was a risky thing to do. He breathed slowly each step he took towards them, his size much more monumental now that the shadows ruled the city. It was after dark, play ground was over when the beast came out to hunt. He had the gun in his hand, near his waist but it could come up quickly if needed.

ut of the fight:XXXXXX
      --

Text
      "Speech"
      'Thoughts'

T l ; D r
      Giovanni had him Rambo vs the Undead moment, Liam was killed and he met with the other three.
      Boracay Rum

Caimbrie

Diisous

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
# although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }

{ Almost shaken, the young male let out a yelp, terrified by the sudden sound. What was that? Prince Charming falling off a step ladder or something? Raguel sighed, particularly he didn't want to turn around and look. It still didn't change the fact he did turn around and look. A big, bulky man towered over him. Jack was like a frozen statue to him, hanging on an like a bird with no wins. The young male blinked, shivering behind Jack. Sine when did this guy show up? Raguel wasn't particularly scared, no. He was just.. Testing out a few things. Important things. And Jack was acting weird, besides if Raguel said he was a pregnant woman he may live to mourn over Jack's death. The boy muttered, behind the female; Don't look. Err.. I'm a pregnant woman and changing. Yes, yes. Don't worry kind sir... I'll be giving birth in about five... No, ten seconds! You should refrain from looking! Raguel lied. Despite his awful lies, he gave a small hiss. He was like a pet cat, only he didn't have the exact cosy feel a cat gave off. The kid wanted Jack to himself sometimes, but it was better he didn't. Partially because of his stupidity. Raguel curled up inside his hoodie for awhile.

The young boy was afraid he'd cause a few stray smirks, he had walked into a good crowd. He did, didn't he? The kid didn't like where this was going, but sadly it wasn't ever going to go to his plan. Any plan involving mythical creatures such as unicorns would not go wasted though. Raguel, blinked. Should he have taken the defensive instead? No, but then looking away towards the area. There was no zombies any more, did this man just save them? Looking at the incoming hoards, Raguel's eyes widened. It would have been a good time to run and it looked like Mr.Beefy there was hungry. Hopefully he wouldn't notice Raguel's full mini-fridge in his backpack before they became official allies. The possibility of a few perching from the corners terrified him. Where they really all dead in the area? Raguel sighed,
                                      We're best getting out of the area then, we only have a certain amount of time before more come the male announced, suddenly changing his tone. Calm, confident, calm and confident. Yes, this was the way to go. Raguel approached the truck, May we join you? the male asked politely. Instead, he kind of wanted to hide behind Jack again. It was much safer that way.

Raguel turned down to Jaime and Jack, it was best to confront them. Despite Raguel's constant fears, he had a knack of befriending people, friend or foe. It was just his natural talent, excluding Mr.Snottyred head. She wasn't a friend, certainly. So maybe there was a hidden knack for making enemies too. Raguel blinked, maybe it was time to come clean? Jack was going to find out sooner or later, but perhaps.. No, it was best being a secret for now. He could say his name was "Raguel Magenta Bronze" too, although it officially wasn't. Not for long anyway, heh. Raguel's eyes lit up in hope,
                                      What do you guys say? forgetting his manners. Maybe it was best to introduce himself first? No, the other way around. Gah, it was all going wrong but it didn't seem to matter anyway. Raguel beamed, his blue hues focusing on the male's appearance, I'm Ragu-- I'm Magenta. Magenta Bronze. Nice to meet you! .... I... I'm sorry... I have such a habit of saying "Raguel" sometimes. I feel like everyone knows my cousin. Saying "I'm Raguel's cousin" wouldn't help, would it? Raguel flinched, again. Again, now Jack was going to fit the pieces into place. Fibbing his way out was the only option. The male would have to hand over his chocolate bar to probably earn this man's trust, but as long as he didn't eat the whole lot. Especially not if they ever got any fish, that'd drive Raguel mental.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel introduces himself and explains his opinions to the others.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline, Jaime, Unknown

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Diisous

RizenRivaldi
User ImageUser Image
|| With Jacqueline, Raguel, and Giovanni || Located - The Streets || Wearing [X] ||
                                                                  ((I feel like this is probably littered with typos. Sorry if it is. Also hope it's not too long. ~))

"You too." Jaime replied politely, however, her tone didn't exactly display pleasantness. No, it was rather monotone and forced. Politeness wasn't really up her alley. In fact, she usually offended people without even thinking. The other male... Magenta's, high-pitched tone managed to draw the attention of a few more zombies - just to complain about it getting dark. Yes, he had a point that had been on her own mind, but his carelessness managed to annoy her. "Inside voice, kay?" Jaime directed her words towards Raguel. She wasn't going to surrender her life for this kid's carelessness. Jaime silently listened to his next words as he spoke about looking like a girl. He did have some more feminine features... Then, after that, he talked about surprises up his sleeve. Maybe it was a girl, not that she really cared. Then he moved on to talking about fake names, it only added to her point that Magenta was a stupid name. Yes, very stupid. It made her think he was using one that he made up as a superhero name in first grade. "Because if we use our real names, someone might look us up on the internet and dig up our deep... dark past." Jaime added her sarcastic input in, but it didn't have a rude intention. She simply let the words roll off her tongue as they popped into her mind.

Jaime was rather surprised at Raguel's apology. She hadn't really expected one, not from that kid - besides, she wasn't big into apologies herself. If it needed to be apologized for, it was already done and over with. Jaime preferred to focus on the present. He then continued to inform her that he hadn't laid eyes on Katie. Followed by a much unneeded remark that only reassured the kid's lack of intelligence - at least to Jaime. Jacqueline replied much more politely, and while Jaime wasn't much one for being polite, she did appreciate it when others did it. Her face fell in response to learning that both Jack and Magenta hadn't seen Katie. She let out a sigh, her eyes scanning the picture that Jack held up before her. A younger, blonde male. It didn't look like either of the two she had run into back in the neighborhood. Jaime shook her head, not following the action with any words. The blonde's eyes drifted down towards Max, who sat on the cement, happily enjoying being petted by Raguel. If only she could feel so stress-free. If Katie just hadn't left and everything was back to normal, or at least normal enough. A hotel, the words broke her from her thoughts. They were going to go to a hotel. That was smart, or at least she thought so. Jaime was about to add her own input, until she laid eyes on the hoard that Jack had so calmly pointed out. While Jaime had been aware of their presence, she realized that was treating the situation far too carelessly. She readied her bat, nodding her head down the road, opposite from where she had come. Hopefully the other two could run.

The familiar hum of an engine caught Jaime's attention. She'd worked with enough vehicles to know such a sound by heart. Her eyes drifted over towards the approaching truck. Then, the engine roared to life and picked up speed. She watched in silence as the truck plowed into the mass of zombies before them, blood splattering onto the concrete. While at first, she admired the save from the stranger driving the vehicle, her own logic began to grow annoyed at whoever was behind the wheel. Not only was it going to draw attention of more undead due to the noise... "What a waste of a truck." She muttered under her breath. Here she was, doing everything she could to fix old-not-so-reliable-anymore and this idiot was ruining a truck with zombie entrails. The large stranger stepped from the truck and Jaime swung the bat onto her shoulder. Then, gunshots rang through the air, one after the other. Life was stolen from the zombies bullet by bullet. Each fire sent anger firing through her. This was going to make them such a target, the noise was bound to draw the attention of anything near them. The man stepped forwards, much larger than all three of them, a huge scar across his face. Jaime narrowed her eyes at the man, she wasn't going to trust anyone with a gun, no way in hell. However, he had just taken out a huge threat, despite the carelessness in it all. "Great idea, let's just alert everyone alive and undead that we're here with multiple gunshots. Genius." The agitation that had been building up in her snapped like a wire. She never was good at being grateful. All of the annoyance drained with ease due to her use of bitter sarcasm. Jaime's hands were gripping the bat, her shoulders pulled back. While it was unlikely to beat someone with a bat while they had a gun, she was holding out hope that if she had to, it could happen.

Jaime listened to Raguel's next words. Was this kid serious? Pregnant. Wow, pathetic. Yes, the perfect word to describe him. Her face displayed just how unamused she was, however, she didn't think she was supposed to be. Jaime was almost positive now that he was, indeed, serious. "Well then..." She almost whispered. Max had returned to Jaime's side, sitting obediently. Raguel next brought up a point she was about to bring up herself, they should leave. "We should head that way." Jaime added, nodding her head off in the direction she wished to head, away from the motel. Yes, towards the city. She had to find Katie. Raguel then asked... to join the man? "Hey, speak for yourself Kiddo." Jaime hissed. She was not going to hand over her dominance to this stranger, even if he did have a gun - especially if he had a gun. However, she would.... try... not to make enemies to the best of her ability. Raguel then started off towards the truck. "You'd be lucky if that thing is still operational and reliable. It just smashed into a group of rotting corpses, I'm sure the engine is jam-packed with zombie sludge. So, you have at it, but I'll continue on foot." Jaime ended her rant, growing increasingly stressed with her situation. She would be heading off now, but she didn't want to turn her back to the man with the gun.

TL;DR
                                                                              Jaime uses heavy sarcasm, states her opinion, and agrees they should leave.

Romantic Rogue

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was quiet between the two, the weapon from the opposing figure lowering to a neutral position; with the freedom to move, the redheaded male walked over to the stone surrounding wall of the roof a few feet away from James' supplies. Putting both hands to his right hip where the crossbow clung on hook that clicked shut at the top so it wouldn't slip off when running, the man pulled open the clip with a simple mechanic similar to the black metal things used to keep bags of chips closed; with the space open the Crossbow easily was lifted off the hook and placed down against the wall. Giving a glance back at the male, James, his teal eyes still locked on him and his movements, as he made his comment, Ciana was silent for a moment as he thought of an appropriate response. "It's hard to keep the fangirls away, even in the apocalypse." The male muttered, sounding completely serious, only a slightly lighter tone in his words.

Reaching for the rifle strapped to his back, placing it on top of the low wall and looking through the scope down at the lower street as it began to fill up with zombies as the sun completely set, he examined the growing numbers and the buildings around the area. "You sleep up here?" He asked, noting the things blocking the door, the things that James had, and that it had grown dark and he didn't seem in a rush to head anywhere else.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Xompany tab James tab tab ocation tab Building roof. tab tab lothes tab Outfit

TL;DR & OOC : I don't remember if you said if James had like a little bed up there, so if he doesn't then Ciana still asked the question but has less to go on about his theory. xD

Ciana removes his crossbow and places his down, responding to James' tease with a response that sounds like it should be a joke but spoken too seriously; he then looks through the scope of his rifle, looking around at the zombies shambling in the streets since the sun has completely set, and asks James if he sleeps here on the roof. I also forgot to mention he notes James' easy trust of him and thinks it's interesting.

User Image

Romantic Rogue

User Image

User Image
    ╔══════════════════════════════════xx══════════════════════════════════╗

Coming out of the cramped kitchen that could barely fit two people, the cloaked woman paused to stare at the redheaded woman who still stood relatively in the doorway as she reached her arms up to stretch; walking around her, Dark took a seat on the single couch against the wall, bringing her feet to rest on the low coffee table. With the sun setting, there was barely any light making it through the curtains, but now with the sun completely set, it was difficult to make anything out at all. Knowing the place like the back of her hand, Dark was able to maneuver through the cramped spaces with ease, flipping on the light switch by the door before moving over to a small bookshelf by the couch, a dying plant in the corner next to the two objects. It was impossible to read in the dark, and there wasn't much else to do until one went to sleep, even though the raven haired woman had already read all of the books at least twice, especially since the apocalypse started and she had even more free time; some she had actually stolen while searching for supplies. Removing her katana from her hip, she placed it on the coffee table in front of her, kicking back with a book in her hand. There was an armrest beside the bookshelf, and another dying plant beside that. Across from the coffee table, against the wall that had the stairs to the second floor, opposite of the couch, was a small table with a box TV on it, completely useless without cable.

Propping the book open without a bookmark that held her place, she looked towards the redhead, "You can grab a book if you want, if not then you can sit there bored." Imagine if Astrid was actually a child, and Dark was her mother. After making that comment, which believe it or not was an act of kindness of some sort, she looked back at her book, seemingly reading though her eyes were in one place. Instead of reading, the woman was wondering about their sleeping conditions, as they would have to be soon since, even with the curtains blocking out a lot of the light, it still felt too risky to stay up late with the lights on. The idea of having Astrid sleeping in her room wasn't a very appealing idea, she didn't like having a potential threat so close to her bed, but having the stranger sleep on her couch with all of her supplies nearby wasn't any better; if she lost all her supplies so stupidly, she might as well be dead. Sleeping in her room would be the best option, it seemed.

Location tab Home-base. tab tab Company tab Astrid tab tab Clothes tab Dark purple cloak, black shirt, black jeans.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    User Image

User Image

TL;DR tab tab tab
          Walking out of the kitchen, Dark looked at Astrid, then sat down for a little bit until it got too dark to really see well, so she got up and turned the light on and grabbed a book, putting her katana on the table in front of her and told Astrid she could read or do nothing, then looked at the book like she was reading but was instead thinking of Astrid's sleeping situation, and decided she would sleep in her room.

Romantic Rogue

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tab tab tab Location Apartment lobby tab tab Company Mishi&Katie tab tab Health ██████████
                tab Outfit Outfit, Necklace, Thumb Ring, Backpack

Silence followed for a noticeable time, almost a bit awkwardly which made the moment feel longer than it actually was; the pink haired female looked towards the male of the group, wanting to see his answer, which was a nod of agreement with the small girl. A thirteen year old girl. Sucking in a deep breath of air, Luciana looked away from them, her hair shielding her clenched eyes as she exhaled the breath through her nose, fighting internally not to argue their ridiculous idea; it was too dangerous! Keeping down her feelings with another breath, the woman was able to look at the two almost neutrally again, unless someone could read eyes with great skill, the facade looked real. With one last breath in and out of her lungs, she approached Katie, "I'm going to need my dagger back, by the way..." Trying to ignore the tug on her heartstrings at doing such a seemingly cruel thing, she looked over at Mishi who had the cat food over his shoulder, having picked it back up as they went up the stairs.

Taking the bag from him and fetching the plastic bags of dog food from his pack, the large bag on the floor with the smaller ones stacked on top, the girl bent over and began to drag it across the carpeted floor towards her apartment, no risk of the thick material tearing on a soft surface, "Thank you, for your help." She grunted while tugging the object, stopping once she got to her apartment door; she looked back at them, glancing between the two, "It was nice to of met you two... Let me know when you're ready to leave." She opened the door, quickly pulling the things inside before her animals could come over and start crawling in between her legs and trying to trip her in their excitement and curiosity. The door closed, Luciana opened the bag of cat food, filling up the kitten's dish, then getting the old bag of dog food and finishing it off; putting the old and empty bag in the garbage, Luciana leaned against the counter, reloading her shotgun now that she had the change, trying to ignore her heart still pressing with guilt.

Grabbing a bag from her apartment, a small duffle bag that she had grabbed among her many searches, Luciana began to fill it with some supplies, a few cans of food, two bottles of water, whatever she could spare without putting herself in danger; walking out of the apartment with it and down to where Katie and Mishi was, she handed the bag out to the two to take. This gesture eased the guilt she felt a little bit, at least. "Here, there's some food and water in there, in case you need it." After one of them took it, Luciana put her hands behind her back, idly standing there for a brief moment, "Are you guys ready to go?"

If the answer was yes, Luciana walked with them down to the first floor, the lights were off which made it a bit difficult to see, but once their eyes adjusted and the bit of light seeping in through the blinds thanks to the street lights that still worked, they would be able to find the door just fine. Peaking out the window, it seemed clear for now, some zombies in the alleyway across the street but none dangerously close to the door. With the help of Mishi, the objects were moved with ease; once the two went out, Luciana locked the door with hesitation, but she couldn't bring herself to block it back up. Instead, she went to the window, peaking through to watch them walk off to at least see that they were safe; it would reassure her a little bit to watch them walk out of view.

| | tab | TL ;; DR & OOC | tab | |
          tab I hope I'm not dragging you around too much/making too much happen per post. x-x' If you want me to include what happens to Mishi just let me know and I can edit it in, I just didn't want to go too far, or just do a reaction post to everything so far and it can happen in the next post(s). I just don't know if you'd rather do it or me, I don't care either way.

tab Luciana asks for her dagger back with a heavy heart, then brings the food for her animals into her apartment after giving a goodbye to the two; she feeds her animals then reloads her shotgun, but feels guilty, so she decides to give them a mini care package of some supplies, food and water, for them which eases her slightly. She gives it to them, and if they were ready (feel free to cut that last paragraph off if it's too much or you're not ready) she leads them downstairs and unblocks the door with Mishi's help, and locks the door when they leave but is unable to block the door back up out of worry, so she goes to the window in hopes to see them disappear from view so she could feel more reassured that they'd be okay (sadly, they won't, mwhaha~ lol).

XXXXXXXXXX I guess we are who we are; maybe we took this too far?
XXXXXXXXXX

User Image
User Image
T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
| |Glass half empty glass half full
▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Count your blessings not your flaws

Katie made no hesitation when Luciana asked to have her dagger back. It made plenty of sense, she needed it for herself. Plus, Katie did have the small knife her sister had given her. The small blonde carefully returned it to Luciana. She simply watched as Luciana dragged the large bag of dog food that Mishi had carried for her over to her door. Katie smiled at Luciana's words, giving a nod. "I'm glad I met you too." She replied in a soft tone, watching as Luciana disappeared into the apartment with the bag of dog food. Katie took a seat in the hallway, leaning her back to the wall. It felt nice to relax for a moment. Katie removed her backpack from her shoulders, unzipping it. She reached her hand in, pulling out the plastic bottle of water inside. She realized now, that she was hungry and her throat was dry from running all day. Twisting the cap, she opened it. It had never been opened, full to the brim. Katie pressed the bottle to her lips, guzzling down a decent amount, making sure to save half a bottle. She then placed the cap back on and put it away once more. Pulling her backpack back into place, her eyes watched Mishi, who seemed to mindlessly study the hallway, seemingly lost in his own thoughts. Katie thought nothing of it, taking the few moments to relax, deciding that she would eat later.

Her head turned towards the door of Luciana's apartment as it opened. She smiled at Luciana, welcoming her presence. Her eyes fell onto the bag she had in her hands. It was rather large. Katie stood from her spot, making her way over to carry it, but Mishiranu took it instead. Katie was rather grateful however, unsure of how far she could lug such a large bag on her small body. "Thank you so much, for everything Luciana." Katie couldn't have been more grateful to the stranger. She then looked to Mishiranu for Luciana's next question. With the exchange of glances, she turned back to Luciana. "I think so, before they grow more active out there." Katie informed.

Katie followed Luciana downstairs and attempted to help move furniture with Mishi. She then gave the pink-haired woman a goodbye wave before exiting outside. The streetlights were on, making it more visible outside. Mishiranu took the lead, walking down the sidewalk - opposite from the alley that visibly held zombies across the street. Mishi approached cautiously, peering down the seemingly empty alley. "We need to go that way, the motel is in that direction." Katie whispered. With a quick observation, Mishiranu took the lead. They moved slowly, approaching the end of the alley. However, one zombie made itself seen, stepping out into the open. Mishi unloaded a round into the zombie's head, it's body dropping onto the ground lifelessly. The two began to press forward, until a small group entered the alley, a group that must've been huddled near the entry. “Go back out the other way!” Mishi yelled with urgency. Katie turned, running from the alley and Mishi did the same, firing off two more rounds, only one of the bullets successfully hitting a zombie.

Katie waited at the end of the alley, eyes watching Mishi with worry, however, she failed to notice the group exiting the other alleyway. A slimy hand gripped her upper arm, a rotten smell flooding into her nose. Katie could see her death right before her eyes. However, Mishi had emerged from the alleyway just in time, sliding a knife into its skull. It dropped onto the ground and Katie realized then, just how useless she was being. She turned, laying eyes on the other group that was approaching from behind, they were getting closed in on from two sides. “Run back! Now!” Katie listened to his words, running as fast as she could back towards Luciana's apartment building. She quickly ducked behind a car right in front of the building, her eyes watching Mishi. She wanted to make sure he'd be okay.

He fired rounds off, killing a few of them. He seemed to be doing okay, until one grew closer, he aimed the handgun at the being's head, pulling the trigger of his gun. However, no noise exploded through the air this time. Katie watched in horror as the zombie sunk it's teeth into Mishi's hand, tearing out a thick chunk of flesh. Throwing her hand over her mouth, tears welled into her eyes. Mishi let out a grunt of pain, his free hand pulling another gun out from his person, the hand that had been bitten, dropping the handgun which had run out of ammo. Katie's lungs failed her for a long moment, watching as another zombie got a hold of Mishi, tearing into the back of his neck. Then, another. It seemed like Mishi had disappeared into the group around him, Katie couldn't pull her eyes away from the gruesome scene. More gunshots finally sounded through the air, each one of the zombies falling to the ground, Mishi standing up, bloodied and ruined. His eyes searched the scene for a moment, in search of something. Katie was hidden behind the car, silently crying her eyes out as she watched Mishi. Mishiranu began stumbling over to the sidewalk, beginning to... sing? An unfamiliar hymn flowed from his mouth, his voice uneven and cracking. The soldier leaned against a wall on the street, still singing. The road was empty now, other than the lifeless bodies and Mishi. He was lit up by the streetlight as he turned the gun on himself. He continued his song, finishing it with one final note. He pointed the gun to his head, pulling the trigger, his brains splattering onto the wall behind him and his body sinking to the ground. Katie let out a loud sob, never having to have seen something as horrible as this. She kneeled on the ground, pulling her knees to her chest. She felt helpless and her stomach was churning. Katie couldn't control the state she was in, it was simply a reaction to the horror she had just witnessed.

I'm located The Streets I'm with No one I'm Wearing [X]
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          Katie leaves the apartment building with Mishiranu. They begin to go down a seemingly empty alleyway when one appears. Mishi shoots it, the sound drawing more that were at the end, causing them to backtrack down the alley. The noise also drew the attention of the zombies that had gathered from the other alley. Not realizing the presence of the other zombies, Katie waits for Mishi and Mishi saves her from a close call. Upon realizing they are getting closed in on, Mishi tells her to run back to the apartment building and Katie does so, hiding behind a car in front of it. Mishi begins taking the group on with his gun, and is doing well until one gets too close and when he goes to fire, he is out of bullets. Mishi is bitten by the zombies before managing to fight them off by changing guns. Bloodied, he stumbles over to the sidewalk singing and leans against a wall. He finishes his song before shooting himself in the head while Katie watches in horror, sitting alone by the car crying.
User Image

I WAS ENCHANTED BY THE ESCAPE INTO THAT
METICULOUS WORLD THAT SEEM REAL
YET NOT.. WELL IT SEEMED NOT REAL, BUT VERY BIZARRE
~Richard Foreman

Oh, there was a couch alright but no way will Lance give that up. Being here first had given him the authority to choose whether to take it or not. As they say finders keepers, losers weepers. After running around evading every single of those filthy creatures that had come his way it’s about time for him to replenish his energy. For a male he was not technically one of those sporty toons who had humongous stamina. He was lucky enough that the place he had wished to be was actually clear, not really cleared but it had only two of those filthy creatures for him to take off. Two versus one, not bad for an otaku one might say. The weapon of choice and the things he had been able to recover so far in his short journey was to be proud of. Not everyone would be able to do such good job if they were given the same circumstances. He was on a roll. He always was. People who had failed to see it were to be pitied upon, trying to live in a status quo that was built by others, forcing themselves to fit in. Those who refused to be part of it were treated as trash, insane, metal. Little did they know that these references of his would be the answers to everything? Did not they know that the authors had written codes in their works? Only a few those with such deductive reasoning would be able to decipher the messages they were trying to convey to their readers. Lance was sure that he was one of these few.

Laying his head over the armrest of his bed for the night, he hugged his weapon onto his chest closing his eyes shut. It was time for him to rest. Although he was not sure how long it was for the intruders might be hit by their own curiosity and follows him in his secluded haven. Yes, the store was no longer safe for the others had already invaded that area. At least they have each other’s company to keep them busy. Hopefully that would be enough to buy him sometime. ”You know if there was, it’d be the most dangerous place right now, oh. But I assume you already know that…” The man’s voice continuously echoed inside his head as the same freaky smile that he had seen once when he was placed up against his blade. Swallowing in the lump in his throat, he quickly back away from his position, holding on his neck, shaking his head lightly as he asked the man to spare his life. His escape was, however, put to a halt when his legs bumped onto something soft causing him to fall over on it; the couch that was supposed to be his place to rest. Why was he even standing there in the first place when he remembered that he was last sleeping on that thing? Taking his eyes back to the man his eyes widen for the mere seconds he had removed his eyes from him he had already taken out the weapon he said that he had no possession of and was aiming at it to him straight to his neck. Gasping for air, the boy shouted to the top of his lungs and jerked up from where he was laying on leaving his mace to roll under the couch. Thank goodness it was merely a dream. What if it was real? Would he be able to fight back?

RikaSaginuma

Caimbrie

Company: Ellois, Redhead and Fur ball?

TL;DR
                              Lance secured his place in the employees quarters and had no intention of giving the couch to anyone else but him. In a few minutes he managed to fall into a deep sleep and have a nightmare of Ellois killing him. Now awoken, he was still trying to catch his breath and thought... What if that were to happen? Would he be able to fight back?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    User Image

『 Ɉȧҫɋΰєℓῒɳє [x][x]
                                                            ɌѻșєῳѻȓϮɦ 』

Forced smiles had been exchanged between the two female. Although such smile had not remained on Jacqueline’s face, lips curled downwards, followed by a deep inhale of breath as she closed her eyes. Both of them had been seeking for someone dear and yet failed to get any clues as to where their loved ones had gone to, or even if they were still alive. Not a word was heard from the blonde but a simple shake of her head. Negative. Neither Jaime nor Magenta had seen Lance. Finally releasing the breath she had been holding in she looked up to the sky in hopes that her brother may have been looking at it too. At least she knew that they were both under the same sky. The city’s not that large enough for the two of them to not meet. In due time she knew that she will see him. In other’s eyes it may look weird but she was smiling from the heart as she nodded after convincing herself that Lance was still out there, alive. He may be weird but he knows how to get out of certain situations in the weirdest ways.

Being sentimental in the middle of the streets would be fine if it were a few days ago, right now? Not so much. The more they stayed in the streets talking, the more chances that these filthy creatures would find their way over to the juicy buffet that were waiting for them on a silver platter. Being eaten for dinner by a bunch of hungry rotting corpses was not really in Jacqueline’s bucket list so might as well get a move on. With the sword in her hand, she bent down her knees slightly leaning back ready for to lunge at any possible danger that may have come their way. As she continued to wait for the other two’s answer, she found herself returning to her neutral stance, head titling slightly to the side upon hearing the sound of a vehicle coming their way. Judging from the sound it was no ordinary sedan. In a matter of seconds her assumptions was then realized by the sight of a huge dump truck crushing anything that was blocking its way. Coming out of the truck was a huge man with a shot gun held with both hands splattering the brains of the remaining creatures who had survived the said tragedy.

Fighing, Jacqueline shook her head for the young man had cowardly run back to her using her as a shield. As usual the boy’s way of thinking was unfathomable making her head snap back to him with a questioning look on her face, ”Pregnant?” Of all the possible things to reason out he thinks of that? Shaking it off she placed her attention back to the man who had just cleared out the hoard of zombies and possibly attracted more of them. The noise that he had created just now was loud enough to bring them near. Such thoughts were not only hers but also by Jaime as well. However, unlike her she did voice out her mind in a rather sarcastic kind of was making Jacqueline snicker a laugh, hiding her amusement at the best she can since acting like that was not very advisable at the moment. The man who just showed up in the middle of nowhere has a gun in his hands. Plus, it was not only a gun. A shot gun that was capable enough to splatter their guts out if they were caught in the danger range which they are right now.

Fhen Magenta asked if they can join the man a sudden surge of disagreement had come up. Jaime does not want to ride on that death trap and chose to walk all the way to their destination, a hotel, while Magenta wishes to join the man and ride on the truck. There were no specific words that had come out from his mouth but it sounded like it. Normally this would be an easy thing for her to decide. Go with the female, that’s what she had always done in the past and yet she was torn between whom she should accompany with. She has already loosed the opportunity to be with the redhead who was kind of a looker and now she was about to face the same fate. Magenta on the other hand was careless and helpless about his surroundings. As she had thought before…actually until now, it was a miracle that this boy was able to survive even a single day without having a single scratch on him. Also, she was no mechanic but by the sounds of the truck it was close to breaking down, making their journey on hat thing because more problems than they have right now. There is one thing that she can do to have things better. ”Would you like to join us instead?” She asked politely. Wow! For this kid she had started to feel that she was really acting out of character. The only time she’s like this was to her beloved brother. This boy had really gotten an impact on her which only means that she had chosen the right person as a replacement. There a lingering feeling at the back of her head that was telling her that there was something else but refuses to believe it. She likes girls and that was that. Nothing will change though; she will still favor Jaime over him since she sees it as a more practical way to survive. Besides being in a vehicle with two males was not the best thing that could ever happen to Jacqueline. She’d rather go solo again than have that. It might be exaggerating but she feels like she will suffocate to death if she was to spend time with too much Androgen.

Raguel. Such an unusual name for her but it looks like this person has significance towards the Magenta’s life. That or it was really his name. Not that she cared really. She had been using her nickname for quite some time now to the point that they think of her as a male which she clearly doesn’t mind about. Frankly, she preferred to be perceived as a male than a female. No harm about that. Backing up Magenta’s introduction, the female would then give the man a gentle nod, ”Jack.” he said referring to herself. For a man in his years, he surly to understand, such simple gesture of hers. It was not as polite as her introduction with Jaime but who could blame her? She loves females than males to it’s only natural she acts like so, right?

Location: City Streets
                                                                        Company: Magenta Bronze; Jaime with her dog.
                                                                        TL;DR: Jacqueline was disappointed that Jaime had not seen Lance. They were then joined by a man whom had somehow caused a small conflict between Jaime and Magenta. She then asked if it would be fine if the man would like to join their party instead and follow Jaime back by foot.

Caimbrie

Diisous

RizenRivaldi

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

E m o t i o n -- Calm; tired tab tab C o m p a n y -- Ciana tab tab L o c a t i o n -- Rooftop

Eyes continuing to follow the man's movements, James watches as the impressive crossbow is unclasped and placed to rest against the short wall at the edge of the roof. With a hand still buried in his pocket, he made his way back over to his supplies a few feet from where the stranger was positioned, glanced down at the neglected knife and pushed it gently with his foot to rest closer next to his pack. Not feeling like he needed it at this point, he decided to leave it there in its forgotten position. His pistol, however, remained uncomfortably shoved in his jeans as a precaution. He was already unusually relaxed around the heavily armed stranger, there was no sense in risking his life further by putting down both of his own defenses.

At his earlier remark, Ciana responded in kind but James gave no response; any trace of a smirk that was previously on his face had disappeared. Taking a few small steps away from his supplies, James comes to the edge of the roof next to the man, but held the few feet of distance in between them. While Ciana peered down at the growing horde below through the scope, James adjusted his glasses - pushing at the bridge with his pointer finger, before shoving that other hand into his second pocket. He obviously couldn't see them as well as the redhead could without a scope of his own, but he scanned the area as much as possible in the growing darkness. The two women he spotted in the distance earlier, one of them he had suspected to be his old friend, Astrid, had long since disappeared. Glancing at the man next to him out of the corner of his eyes, he nodded once in response to his inquiry.
    "I do." His blanket that was normally used when he managed to sleep, was still stuffed in his backpack, not having brought it out before the man's arrival. "Its fairly safe up here, above them all. The vast majority of those creatures are too stupid to break through my blockade, and there's no other way up besides the fire escape, which was also out of their reach." After a pause, while his eyes trailed back to the darkened and infested streets below, he offered rest in his simple rooftop sanctuary to the man. "You're welcome to stay, of course. Its far too dangerous to go wandering around alone now." While his tone sounded distant, and maybe even a little harsh, he meant no ill-will and wouldn't attack the man, if he decided to remain. Letting out a breath quietly, James wondered briefly as to why he was being so trusting with the stranger. His unguarded stance was quite unusual, not to mention dangerous. Perhaps he just didn't care what happened to him anymore. Perhaps his tired, sleep-deprived state was causing him to make rash decisions. Who knows?

{ T L ; D R }
Watching Ciana's crossbow being placed against the wall, James moves over to his supplies area and pushes his forgotten knife closer to his pack, not bothering to raise alarm and pick it up. Not wanting to completely give up all of his defenses, his gun still remains in his jeans. Keeping a few feet between them both, he walks to the edge of the roof and also observes the dangerous streets below, not seeing as well as the stranger without a scope and his poor vision. After noting that the two women he spotted earlier had disappeared long ago, he nods at the question put to him about his sleeping location and tells the man that it is quite secure, since the zombies are too stupid still to make their way through his barrier at the roof's door, or pull the ladder down for the fire escape. He then offers rest to Ciana and silently questions himself as to why he was being so trusting of this heavily armed man, not really knowing the answer.

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE

{ Raguel's face turned deep red as he suddenly became uncomfortable. Jaime put it as deep, dark secrets. Well, that was one. It was a real killer - a bullseye even. Jaime had a knack for killing off males without having to use weapons, how hurtful. It wasn't something he excepted to come off so easily. In fact, it was the one thing Raguel least expected to happen out of anything. Zombies, they were crawling every where but it seemed dark - too dark and quiet. Raguel's eyes widened, they weren't going to surrender and if they were going to come, weapon in hand was the best tact. The male took out his bow, We better hurry if we are going to go then. It's too dark, we can continue looking for those two later, we gotta be safe. We have enough supplies for the night, we should secure something-- Raguel's words were cut off. Suddenly a hoard of blood splattered across him, blood. It was everywhere. Before long the young male that had saved them was devoured by the zombies - animals, perhaps. Quickly, Raguel searched the man, taking his supplies: a mere machete and a few others - weapons particularly. Raguel pulled Jaime and Jack's hand, dashing off. At this point on they were going to be meat and fast. If only Raguel had time to think of better excuses. The male they had requested to join them was now dead, the hoards were coming. Tugging on the sleeves of the two, the male came across a stray car. It was worth a shot, right?

The male looked rather unpleasant, upset perhaps. The zombie guts were over his hoodie, a mere mark on his cheek and then the man's death. It ha sent him clear signals he had to be careful, turning to the two: there wasn't much choice. Death was around every corner and it simply awaited them. Just the duo didn't exactly agree with it,
                                      Hey, we gotta make a move on - now. D'ya think this thing is still working? I mean, we gotta get through this together. Either way we're best sticking together.. And.. I ought to tell you something - so I gotta live to do that. But this isn't the place and time - so let's move on and live for a brighter tomorrow! the male optimistic tone put a bright light on a harsh future. He had to tell them his real name and why he was looking for Velvet. Any other known information regarding her whereabouts such as what her father had done was unknown. No, he was looking for his ex-best friend because he didn't think she was completely insane, unlike her father. Holding up his bow, the male managed to fire his arrow astray, accidentally hitting an undead within the foot. Causing it to pause, the male approached it steadily with his dagger, taking it off ground as he killed it. Removing the arrow at once, the young male grinned. Holding out two guns, the male licked his lips freshly: So, choose your guns. I don't know about you guys, but using his guns is a bit better than ours the male nodded. It was better to waste something that they knew was going to go down the drain regardless of what they did.

The young male sniffled, hoping his attempts were appreciated by Jaime. He tried to impress, regardless of what happened. Well, maybe he wasn't pregnant. His face turned red when Jack repeated it. Perhaps Raguel was gay - really gay at that. He was gay for Jack and it was kinda bitter sweet because it didn't seem Jack noticed his crush. When they were alone, sooner or later Raguel would end up confessing his love. Regardless of his feelings at the time - whether he loved Jack still didn't matter. The truth did and that included his name, lying to the person who saved his life wasn't nice. Raguel held his breath for a few seconds before letting out a deep sigh. Doing a fist pump in the air - he was going to yell, oh yes he was. But then suddenly, the male remembered. Quiet. His tone suddenly rushed into a quiet, whispy voice;
                                      Alright, let's go then.. Wherever that is. Unless you prefer the other Jack, I'm right behind you regardless the male grinned, he wasn't going to leave Jack's side regardless. He just had to stick by her side, it was that. Simple and Raguel didn't think Jack would want Raguel to go anyway - it was obvious he fancied him. Something made him think that, because Jack staye with Raguel this entire time. Huffing, the male grinned, Isn't my charming comedic act just.. Dazzling? Raguel grinned. Oh, he couldn't stop now. His hushed town was exciting him, badly.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel loots from Giovanni after he dies.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline, Jaime

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

Diisous

Eloquent Vampire

x Yumiko Sasaki Ao
x x x x x x x x x x █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌││║▌║
                                    x x » x x Bookstore x ¥ x Bit hairy outside

x x » x x Unknown company x ¥x Health 80%

The time has come.
Are you listening?
The whispers in the wind,
Are growing like a cancer.
The ghosts of the fallen,
Are bound to rise up in revolt.
There is hope in unity...
Do you see the light?
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

User Image
Yumiko had starting escaping once David had called to her, but she heard him. She just didn't want anyone getting familiar with her and really what was the point? She couldn't even imagine that he would even say it. Better to stay distant. If she up and died suddenly, no one would care anyways. There would be no one left to morn. Instead of responding by voice, she raised her right hand with the bottle and waved left to right. Light was fading fast and was gone before she even made it to the employee's room. There were windows close to the ceiling that allowed some light in. Still she didn't see the cat when it darted between her legs, tripping her. She went down hugging everything to her chest as she landed hard on her left side. The end of the axe dug into her side and pushed the air from her lungs. Gasping for air she cursed at the cat mentally. What was its problem?!? Darkness came and it turned into the cat from hell?

Sitting on the ground with her back against one of the bookcases as she caught her breath she could hear them. The moaning and groaning. It was louder to her at night and she hated it. Was this place even cleared? Was there was in the bathroom just lurking. Her head turned quickly as she caught willed her eyes to see in the low light. Nothing came lunging out of the darkness at her, and she exhaled slowly. A weak meow behind her startled her, as her body tensed, ready for the fight or flight response. It left her slowly as she pulled the bag from her back. Yumiko unzipped the bag as silently as possible. Sound traveled farther at night and even though they were inside, she didn't know how much these dead people could hear. If they started hearing through doors and walls that would be a nightmare. Pulling out a small can she pulled the lid back slowly. It still made a sharp metallic clang as it pulled free. Yumiko winced slightly and tilted her head back consuming half of what was inside. So gross, but it was the only thing that could feed both of them.

Yumiko set the can of tuna on the ground a foot to her left. The jerk would eat from it when he wanted to. If he didn't kill her in her sleep. She took a heavy swig on the bottle to wash away the fishy taste. Not like she would be able to sleep tonight. The unknown, you could say that she was afraid of that. She liked to creep out from the darkness not the other way around. Hearing a scream dragged her out from her vacant staring. Yumiko rose slowly, pulling the axe out of the side strap, and taking a swig from her bottle. It was almost empty now, and she could use it if she needed to. Holding it against her side, she moved silently in the shadows towards the noise.

TL;DR: Yumiko tripped on the cat and fed it some food so that it would stop trying to kill her. She then heard a loud scream and is cautiously moving towards the sound.
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... ...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Even if you try to run,
You're in the palm of my hand.
You better run, run, run, run...
I caught you,
You've made me angry,
Run Devil Devil Run Run
-end of transmission-

Caimbrie

Boracay Rum

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image
αȿτʀɩɖ ɱαе ζαҁеү ◄

"Call my name just as loud as you can, I will adore so,
more so, I really wanna scream."

Squinting as her eyes adjusted to the blacknes in the room, Astrid watched the cloaked woman walk around with ease, coming out from the kitchen and maneuvering her way to a light switch, immediately illuminating the area. Turning her head to look toward the curtained windows, she knew the lights wouldn't be able to stay on long, despite the comforting glow it provided. Unlike her own apartment, Dark's place was on ground level, which provided easy access for zombies and they would be able to make their way toward the light like a beacon drawing them in. Astrid's base, being on the upper floors in an apartment complex in the city, allowed her to keep the lights on a little longer in the evening since she wasn't as easily accessible.

Eyes lingering on the curtains, her head not facing Dark's direction, her mind wandered to all the supplies she should have gathered earlier in the day, besides the clothes. While her stock of food wasn't exactly running low back at her apartment, she felt it was necessary that, each time she ventured out, she should bring back something besides clothes and whiskey. The food would run out eventually, it was imperative that she keep up with her supply as long as she remained there. Oh well, one day of useless activity wouldn't hurt too terribly much.

Dark's voice brought her back into the present and she whipped her head back to face her. While the offer sounded more harsh than kind, Astrid beamed at the mention of books and she immediately made her way to the small shelf by the couch were they were kept, plopping herself down in front of it. Removing her backpack eagerly and setting down her bat beside her, she stared at the spines, reading each title and choosing her victim carefully. Dark didn't have many compared to the many shelves Astrid had back home. In fact, as she scanned the books, there were a lot she recognized from having read in the past. No matter, that wasn't a problem. Reaching out a careful hand, she plucked one of the recognized books gently from its place, opened it, and quickly set to devouring the familiar pages while she remained sitting on the floor by the shelf. Consumed with the story in front of her, she had left herself completely vulnerable to the katana that rested on the coffee table in front of the woman who owned such wonderful books. Her vulnerability didn't concern the redhead, however; if Dark had really wanted to kill her off, she had plenty of other opportunities to do so without making a bloody mess in her own house. Besides, since she put down her defenses completely and was distracted with the book, perhaps Dark would trust her a bit more.

Emotion: Pleased

Company: Dark

Whereabouts: Dark's base

{TL;DR}
As Dark roamed the place easily, turning on lights in the darkness, Astrid's mind wandered to her apartment, knowing that the lights wouldn't be able to stay on as long here as they would in her own place, being a few floors up and more protected. While she thought about it, staring at the curtained windows, she knew she should have gathered more supplies during the day to bring back to her place when she finally went back. When Dark spoke up, Astrid turned her head back in the woman's direction, beaming at the mention of books. Immediately, she went over and sat down in front of the shelf. Picking out one she had already read, she eagerly began to read, leaving herself completely vulnerable and weaponless against Dark, hoping that the woman would be able to trust her a little easier.

Magical Senshi

User ImageUser Image

caimycaimycaimyvcaimycaimycaimycaimycaimyxY O U R caimy E N D LE S Scaimy L O V E caimy I S caimy M I N E
caimycaimycaimycaimy DO YOU KNOW ME REMEMBER WHY I'M A TOY
caimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimycaimy______________A N D caimy M Y caimy E N D L E S S caimy L O V E caimy I S caimy Y O U R S
______________ WHY AREYOU MY OTHER HALF AREYOUMY GOD?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━I F __ O U R __ L O V E __ W AS __ R E A L
___________________________ change the world believe something better exists within the faithfulness of our existence

` Continuing without hesitation, the male decided it was best to relax. After all, his secretive acts of cannibalism should go unnoticed. The raven, was it? Why exactly did Ellois try to kill her, but the woman knew - she suspected him far too soon and was proven to be faster than him so. Although, in a way the young female reminded him of his dear, beloved Aisha. Now lost to the abyss, well perhaps not exactly. There was some form of hope - a little light Ellois had forgotten. The dim light that was hovering over him flickered, the young male peered through the bookshelf, picking up a small manga. Flickering through the pages as he sat down on the ground, scanning it carefully. A copy of a rather favoured manga, Velveteen's soft voice silky whispered the words in his ears. Karneval, the book was titled. It seemed to be another sob story manga, despite this his eyes widened. A young male took the image of his father, perhaps his father inspired many with his dashing looks? It was the same colour of Velveteen's hair, when she was born. Little did the man knew she would grow to have the same colour, but it didn't matter. His sniffles could be heard among the little scream, What did she do again? I hope she isn't beaten by little McStuffings there... Ellois puffed, he hoped the female was a bit stronger than that. Especially if she was going to be at least acquainted enough to blush at Ellois's torso. No matter what happened, Ellois could not forget his little companion's voice, if only it'd escape his head and then everything go back to normal. Where exactly did his father take his little girl anyway? Ellois bit his lip, I bet Stuffings isn't going to enjoy this one bit, now. Well isn't that really cute, huh? Ellois grinned. His tone was kept still, no emotions, no connections. Aisha had a much stronger tone, regardless emotion was poured into her. The more emotions into Ellois, making him a complete void - a vessel, as she put it. The vessel to contain her happiness, how cheesy. But romantic.

Ellois had no plans to confront the duo, they never gave out their names to him, which really didn't help. However, the young man's name was confirmed. Despite how dark it was, the young male was rather in for a much more melodic tune. Assuming the two were already sweet, the man began to sing to himself. It was calming to his nerves, more than particularly it would serenade any listeners. But more than particularly, if it were to be too loud it would awake the duo. And perhaps, they would not be so pleased with that, hm? Ellois grabbed his sword, sitting peacefully as he leaned against the bookshelf. Grinning, he began humming to his tune. He would not stop until it was required so, continuing with the melody, the male began to smile. His voice flowed fluently, it was rather perfect - the male had a knack for music, perhaps. Although he was very limited in other skills, such as communication and trust. Although, physical skills such forging and mining were proved very hard to Ellois to the extent he only knew the intellectual knowledge to actually do it. Despite his strength, Ellois often grew frustrated with the timing as he was impatient and therefore was unable to do it. Yawning, it was becoming rather late;
                                    Mmm. I should consider sleeping soon, at some point anyway... the male stretched, fopping down onto the floor. His torso facing the ceiling it was unsure to him at this point on his next move. Perhaps he should look for supplies, the male was hungry. He needed cider, or vodka perhaps. A nice drink would put him at ease, it would cause the intense pressure to dimmer for awhile. Ellois blinked, Who is there? Show yourself now, I'm quite certain you're listening the male coughed up as bluntly as possible. If anyone was to escape alive out of the duo, it would be him - he would eat them alive until there is not a singe drop of blood left.

TDLR: Ellois sings, although in a different room he is still in the presence of the two unknown strangers.

LOCATION :_______Bookstore__ __COMMPANY :_______Unknown

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i don't want to die i don't want to die i don't want to die ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ but i gotta die but i gotta die but i gotta die right now ❞

━━━━━━
    ━━━━━━ ` I'M YOUR MARIONETTE
    ━━━━━━━━ PLAY MY STRINGS , PLAY MY HEART AND LET ME DIE!
    toy with me more . toy with me more . toy with
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━play my strings, i am your marionette , your marionette that wants his strings to be played
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ MARRIONETTE DOLL
    RikaSaginuma

Boracay Rum

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out