Welcome to Gaia! ::

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

E m o t i o n -- Depressed; tired tab tab C o m p a n y -- No one tab tab L o c a t i o n -- Rooftop

The once sunny sky was finally darkening as the day neared its end; the few visible clouds illuminated in various shades of orange and pink hues. A man in his late twenties lay flat on his back, as he had nearly all day, to watch the sun's progression with his weary, bright aqua eyes. Dark bags were prominent underneath them, since the mourning man had not been able to get a proper night's rest for the past couple of days. He was perfectly fine with staying put on the flat roof of a random building in the city, watching the weather or, on occasion, the various zombie passerby. Wondering briefly if his beloved sister was now one of those creatures, James groaned softly in sadness as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, bringing one of his strong hands to rest against half of his face, pushing his glasses askew in the process. He couldn't linger on such things, he didn't want to anymore. The image of Melody lying dead on the floor flooded his mind's eye every time he closed his eyes. How could he have allowed them to be separated in the commotion? Why had he been so unable to protect her?

Letting out a sigh, he reached for his pack that rested on the roof next to him, and pulled out an old granola bar he had collected days ago. His pistol, barely used, lie just beside the backpack, fully loaded and with extra ammo in a secure outer pocket. His only other weapon, a dagger, was next to the pistol, but it usually resided strapped to his hip while on the move. The man knew he would have to leave the secure spot on the roof, he would need more food and water supplies eventually, and it really was useless to just lay there all day. But he had barricaded the exit onto the rooftop so he was never bothered by the unintelligent zombies, and it seemed best to remain solo for a while. It was easier than putting up his usual tough and aloof facade, which would prove to be even more difficult while he dealt with his loss. No, it was best to remain alone for now, if he could help it.

Ripping open the wrapping, he tore off a bite of his granola bar a bit halfheartedly. Chewing slowly, he rubbed one of his eyes underneath his lopsided glasses with a free hand. Peering over the edge of the roof from his seated position, he spotted nothing of real interest, but a splotch of red in the distance managed to catch his eye. Adjusting his glasses, he took another bite of the bar as two figures came into view with his restored vision. From what he could make out, it seemed to be two women standing a fair distance away, and he thought he recognized that red mass of hair. But what were the odds of running into Astrid again, after all this time? Shaking his head slightly, he dismissed his suspicions. It couldn't be her; that must be some other woman with bright red hair... but what were the odds of that? No matter, James didn't want to linger on the thought of their encounter, should their paths cross. How would he explain Melody to her, anyway? They had been such good friends.

Suddenly losing his small appetite, he stuffed the half-eaten bar back into his pack for another time. But he still didn't take his eyes off of the pair of women in the distance, as he ran a hand through his messy, black hair. It would be nice to see a friendly face, and James knew he wouldn't need to hide his feelings in front of Astrid.

{ T L ; D R }
James lies on his back, staring up at the sky as he's done all day. He is hidden away on a roof of a random building in the city, having blocked off the exit to protect himself from zombies. As he rests there, with bags under his eyes from lack of rest, he thinks of his recently deceased sister, and asks himself, for the hundredth time, why he was unable to protect her. Sitting up, he grabs a granola bar from his backpack, opens it, and tears off a bite as he stares out onto the streets below. Spotting two figures, he adjusts his glasses, he spots Astrid and Dark, but their identities remain unclear to him from the distance. He wonders if the red hair he distinctly sees could be Astrid's, his and his sister's old friend, and suddenly loses any appetite he once had, having thought of how he might explain Melody's death to her.

Invisible Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image ΞBridget Keeva McGinnis● ● ● ♧

Bridget stuffed the two bottles into her pack, relieved that she had at least found this much. They would get her by for a few weeks at least, and by then she could find a lot more. The store had been almost ran sacked though, and there wasn't much left on the shelves, save for these two precious bottles. Someone was watching over her at this exact time, she felt the need to send out a thank you. Forming the cross over her brow, she peered around the door frame. Hunched low to the floor, she was watching for more....what do you call them anyway, freaks sounded good to her. That would be her word for them from now on. Wringing her hands around the grip of her machete, she wasn't sure if she was ready to run out there yet.
♧● ● ● ♧

One breath...two breaths, it was now or never. She couldn't just stay here and be a coward. Keelen would have been making fun of her long ago for even staying this long. One more look and she was out the door and into the light. She was blinded for only a second, after spending a while looking for the bottles. Well worth it though, so she wouldn't complain. There were only a couple freaks inside when she first entered. They went down pretty quick as she had the element of surprise.
♧● ● ● ♧

Now they had the element of surprise, with her out in the open like this. It was a risk to come here, but a risk that needed to be taken. She ran out three days ago, and has been lucky that nothing happened in that short period of time. Running around a corner she came to a skidding halt. Three of the freaks had apparently sniffed her out and were coming to find her. Making a quick about face, she ran back in the direction she had just come from. There was an alley not far from here, maybe it had a fire escape. "Come on legs, we can do this," they were already burning. Lack of nutrition did that to a body, you got fatigued a lot faster.
♧● ● ● ♧

The backpack beat against her back with each step. She hoped the ipod would be okay, god forbid she were to lose that. There it was the alley, sliding in her boots she did one of those cool drift moves. Vin Diesel would have been proud....if she were a car that is. Maybe not...she fell onto her hands. Quickly regaining her footing though she dashed down the alley. "Ladder...ladder...all I need is a," fist pumping the air, "and here is a ladder." The freaks were quick, but not quick enough. Scrambling up to the first landing, she pulled the heavy metal ladder up. "Yeah...take that suckers, bet I looked delicious hhmmm, no Irish stew for you." Taunting the beasties below, she hopped up and down for a moment. Their grotesque hands reaching for her, moans and grunts heard as they became frustrated.

Location Somewhere on the street Company I am alone Health 95% Clothing xxxxx
OOC xxxxx
Supplies
Backpack, machete, ax, two bottles of pills, two bottles of water, 2 MREs she stole when she left the compound, a change of clothes, Ipod, solar flash light (stolen), solar charger (yes also stolen)

TL;DR Bridget has exited a pharmacy, with her meds safe and secure in her pack. Coming face to face with a few zombies, she has found refuge on a building fire escape landing. She is now taunting them.
User Image
L i a m -----F l y n n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou've got a warm heart,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou've got a beautiful brain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's disintegrating,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom all the medicine.

|[Location: Building]|[Company: Stranger danger]|

______Liam stood behind the man as he broke into the building. Though there could have been multiple way to get in, that was the easiest and fastest. With one brutal kick the door flung open hitting the wall causing the entire door to vibrate. This man was quite strong. He was impressed. The sudden stomp on the ground however confused him. It seemed he was deliberately trying to attract the flesh eaters in the building to clear them out. He could see in the distance three heading their direction. Instead of entering and charging the male waited for them to approach before executing the movements which brought their doom. All the while Liam was watching the mans back. The previous gun fire had attracted a handful of flesh eaters and they were closing in. Before Liam knew it, the man had cleared the what seemed to be the first floor of the building.

Without hesitation Liam entered the building first, like the man ordered as he followed after. Though he was not briefed to go to the top, it was where he planned on heading anyways. Proceeding forwards Liam peeked his head into the rooms and quickly scanned it for goods. Turning his head left to right looking for anything worth salvaging, or anything posing as a threat to them. Nothing, at least for now. He scanned too quickly, mainly looking for hostiles. All the rooms looked alike, there was no debating, the only difference was the arrangement of furniture. As they moved down the hallway Liam could hear the squeaking of the floor boards as they rubbed against the nail that held them in. There was more here. With a broken forearm he wasn't interested in getting into a combat situation with a possible posse of flesh eaters.

Approaching the closed elevator door Liam pressed the only button there was which lit up the arrow on there that was pointing up. Though it may seem lazy it was rather the smarter way. The flesh eaters were expected to scout on the noise and if the door was still open, most likely they would end up leaving the building anyways. It didn't take long for the doors to open, but when it did it revealed two flesh eater waiting in there. One playing dead and the other already trying to get up. With no hesitation Liam lunged forwards with his left leg sweeping the arm of the one on all fours bringing him back down. With his already wound up right leg he launched it at the skull of the other one, like a soccer kick ripping its head off its neck. Bringing his right knee up with the momentum from the kick he stomped it down on the softened tissue of the flesh eaters back neck. From the looks of it they were weakened from being trapped in the elevator for too long. "Get in", he told the man as he pressed the 4th floor button.
                                                _________________________________________________________________

TL;DR
Liam entered the building as commanded. Instead of taking the stairs and running into a possible larger group Liam decided to take the elevator. Upon the doors opening they were presented with two awaking flesh eaters which Liam disposed of quickly.

RizenRivaldi
[/quote

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
I AM ALIVE { BLOOD IS MY INNOCENCE
test her innocence justify her court roomuntil she is dead!
☩; but there is nothing you can do to save me kind of played
# although, would you even save me if you could ✄ - betrayal }

{ Groaning instantly, it was another one of those oops moments. Although, the difference was that Raguel had done it entirely on purpose. It wasn't something that he was too pleased about, but it wasn't entirely something he was ashamed about either. Magenta Bronze wasn't his real name, it was a nickname. An alibi, his real name was Raguel Montreal and he had no idea what had happened to his family entirely. He knew they existed, some where. He just knew he was connected to a family by the name of Noire. He just didn't know how, or what exactly made them connected. Raguel was a stay mouse, searching for his family, but it wasn't his primary goal. No, he made a promise to someone, he couldn't remember her name. She had pink hair, her hair was like silk and her skin was like velvet. She must have been a similar age to Raguel, she looked pretty young. Raguel made the promise that he would make a pack upon his first kiss, that once he had kissed a person, he swore an oath to love them forever. What a load of utter rubbish that was, but Raguel would follow it to the end. Oh god, the image of dying before his first kiss sounded sad. Too sad. His eyes flickered for a moment, Heheh, awh! Jack you must really like me if you care about me that much, huh? Uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm perfect! Raguel snickered, his arms raising to his head, cradling it. Raguel's version of "flexing", as it was often put. His moderate face eventually formed a smile, winking as he blew a kiss to the empty air, his fan service to the thin air. Too bad the area was almost completely empty. But, whether he liked it or not, it was a sunny afternoon - so many would see him, afar and wide.

Raguel bit his lip, a minor amount of blood leaking from it once again. Knowing that Raguel had a good friend like Jack being there for him, it meant so much for him. Rashly, the male bluntly hugged Jack. For once, Raguel had someone. He wasn't alone any more and that meant he had someone to tell his feelings to. He didn't need to put a sheath over his heart to protect him from whatever evil came from his head, instead he could put Jack's body in front to protect him. Kidding. But in all seriousness, the same very little seriousness Raguel had, something compelled him to protect Jack in return. Raguel shook his head, he didn't want Jack to protect him. He wanted it to be the exact opposite,
                                      Heheheh, no. I'll protect you, I'll grow strong some day - just watch! I promise, starting from today I'll protect you as long as I live!... Raguel whispered, a sudden air punch as he broke away from the hug. It was bitter sweet, he wasn't meant to feel emotional. Raguel wasn't supposed to cry, but he wanted to. Raguel didn't know if it was some kind of strange friendship between them or the fact that this was the first someone he ever had; the first someone he had ever became. Although, it sounded like a harsh reality, Oh, c'mon. Don't sound like some misery business now, I know that. But they'd be attracted to me anyway because of my charming looks, get it? If my life is timed, I better enjoy it because if I die, I don't wanna live like some sob story like that Miss Red Snottypants or whatever. I'll live everything to the fullest! Raguel muttered, trying to keep his tone crisp and clear, despite his chosen words, Raguel's voice shook in fear. It wasn't that the redhead had upset him, it was that Jack thought he couldn't fend for himself. Raguel could fend for himself to some degree, but perhaps his repetitive jest was mocking him, not the situation.

The male took a deep breath, he wasn't too sure what was going to happen. Raguel blinked, his dim grey-blue hues examining the area, it seemed okay to go, although like Jack explained; it was best to wait. Prevention was key. Sliding his foot across the floor as he sat, tired from the constant running. He had approximately five arrows left and his dagger was in perfect shape, it was the best opportunity he was ever going to have for awhile to protect Jack like he had promised, Raguel nodded softly. It was his form of agreement, usually. A small sigh escaped his soft petals,
                                      Yeah. Sure. I think it's clear, from the looks of it - unless I'm blind. D'ya see anything? I mean, it's pretty sunny, despite being around noon or so, doubt many undead will be around. But that's just a hunch Raguel grinned wryly. Finding a good place to stay would be hard, it seemed pretty rough everywhere they had encountered and it was tiring, Yeah, sounds brilliant either way... Raguel flaunted, not paying attention to most of the words Jack had spoken as Raguel focused on the surroundings - whatever it was, everything seemed out of place. It was strange.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Explaining his promise to a light pinked girl to kiss his one true love, Raguel tells Jack how he must really like Raguel. Claiming that he will protect Jack instead of vice versa, Raguel then attempts to get Jack to brighten up a bit. From what Raguel can see, the general store is clear and explains that it is sunny, it is unlikely to be filled with the undead. Before continuing to examine the area.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum
User Image

ℑαqυєℓιиє ℜosєωoятн

Jacqueline’s eyebrows instinctively rose up upon seeing the male’s reaction. Backing away for him to do his thing she giggled inwardly as he started to flex his muscles and throw a kiss into the air. The sight was kind of comedic but she chose not to show it in her facial expression. ”Sure, keep telling yourself that.” She said showing nothing but disgust. She was not really into that kind of stuff right now. Even so, she was still able to bear with him. Let’s just say she found him as a consolation in replacement for his brother for the time being. Just as she thought it was already safe, she came closer to sooth him with comforting words but to her surprise Magenta suddenly came in for a hug. Frozen still her eyes went trailed down to meet his. This is bad! He was too close! She was sure that she had secured her chest properly with bandages but if he was so much to move an inch closer she was scared that he’d know of her as a female. The fact that he had already told her that he would be the one to protect her already irritated her. She can take care of herself and would not need a man to be her shield. Heck! He could not even shoot a proper arrow. How can she entrust her life to this creature? Out of panic her palm would be in contact with his face and would forcefully push him away. ”Okay. Okay. I get it. Now do me a favor. And. Let. Go.” It would have taken her much strength just to get away from him but thankfully he had heed her plea and let go of her. Maybe she was a little harsh on him but he was just being careful and everything that she said was nothing but the truth. She was actually about to feel sorry for him since he looked like he was about to cry but when he started talking about rubbish she gave him the look. "Well, technically you are a liability. I feel sorry for the person who would fall for someone who would leave them instantly and start screaming like a girl as soon as he hears a twig breaking which apparently was his fault and not of a zombie's." Okay, now she was just teasing him. The boy needs to trim his ego a little if he was to stay with her. She hadn't got anything against him but hearing him saying 'I'll live everything to the fullest!' irritated her somehow. That was just a pathetic excuse people say to get by with their lives; the exact reason why she and her brother suffered; all because their parents chose to live their lives to the fullest. She would definitely not make the same mistake as them and neither would this boy.

Waiting outside the grocery store was boring but they needed to make sure that it was safe. Magenta only had limited arrows, if they were to survive it would be best to minimize their usage as much as possible. Shrugging off what the male just said she leaned his head against the glass and felt a few soft thuds on the glass. There right behind them was a two zombies trying to make their way over to them. "You were saying?" She smirked and pulled out her sword. Pushing the grocery door open she pulled one of the carts and kicked them over to the zombies causing them to stumble on their feet. One was stuck underneath the cart while the other came to her direction. Tapping the tip of her boot twice on the floor, she then sprinted over to the zombie's direction taking smaller steps as she closed in. Once she felt that she had reached the right amount of speed she pushed herself off the ground, twirled into the air and let her sword penetrate the zombie's head, pushing it onto the ground. The store had not given her much space to build up speed but miraculously the blade was now stuck in the zombies ear. As she was to shift all of her weight onto the blade, the creature managed to pull her leg causing her to loose her balance and fall on the floor. "s**t." The sword was still stuck on it's ear and that fall hurt like hell. Hopefully, his buddy was still stuck under the cart or else she would be caught in a very bad situation.

Company: Magenta Bronze
TL;DR
Jacqueline giggled inwardly while Magenta tried to lift up her spirits but chose not to show it. She was shocked when he suddenly hugged her, scared that he would discover that he would discover her identity thus pushing his away with all her might but was not very effective. This only irritated her more for she hated it when someone treated her as a girl and see her as someone helpless. Because of that she decided to tease him a little by pointing out the fact that he acted girly a while ago. After waiting a few minutes to zombies finally showed up, tapping against the glass. Jacqueline then came in the store and used one of the carts to slow them down, leaving one of the zombies under it. She then launched an attack towards the other one heading her way. The blade successfully plunged into its ear but as she was to shift her weight on the blade it suddenly pulled her leg causing her to fall onto the ground.

Caimbrie

User Image

I WAS ENCHANTED BY THE ESCAPE INTO THAT
METICULOUS WORLD THAT SEEM REAL
YET NOT.. WELL IT SEEMED NOT REAL, BUT VERY BIZARRE
~Richard Foreman

The shine of the thick framed glasses could be seen from darkness of the abandoned bookstore. The fight to take over his territory was not much unlike the other store. Who would like to invade a bookstore after all? With a makeshift mace hanging leisurely along the custom made belt that had perfectly fit the young man’s waist; he continued to read his references. Travelling along the darkness with the natural light from the glass wall as his light the blonde leisurely land lay down on his back on the worn down couch that was reserved for their employees to rest. This serves like a haven for an otaku such as himself. Although he did understand that food was one of the essential things to be taken in consideration. For now, he would have to settle with a few things he was able to grab along the way; a bottle of mineral water, a box of cookies and chocolate bar. Not much of a decent meal for a person to have but it was the only things he got since there were a swarm of zombies back at the grocery store a while ago. Yep, that place was definitely not the safest place to be. Sitting upright he placed his manga into his back pack and pulled out his self-made map, crossing up the grocery store in red. With the map still in his hands he changed his position letting his head hang by the edge of the couch while his legs rest against the wall where the back of the couch has placed. His eyes wandered along the map and though which place his sister may be. If he knew any better she would be climbing some rundown building to lessen her chances to bump into those filthy monsters. Yep, there’s no doubt that she’s still alive and kicking. She’s the most pragmatic person he had met in his life. Well, technically he was a bully magnet so he hadn’t gotten much variety of people to meet. Still, she had always proven to be capable enough to defend herself.

Judging from the light that was coming outside it was still afternoon. Maybe he should try and get more food since the things he got outside where not enough to keep him alive if he was to stay here. Then again, he hadn’t raid the whole store just yet. After he secured the door, putting enough barricades to keep them outside, he rushed over to the aisle where his scared books are, Manga. They always had the right answers to everything. It was the one that taught him to have a decent weapon out of some rubbish that was available. It was also the one that told him to create a map which he used to determine which part of the city he had raided for food and which ones to stay away from. If only Jacqueline can see this she would be proud. Right, he needed to get a move on and check what they have here before he was caught in the dark. Swinging his legs down to the ground, he then folded the paper in his hands and shoved it into his back pack. There were a few cabinets in the staff room so there should be something that he could find here, right?

___

Company: Himself

TL;DR
                              Lancelot had secured his place to stay for the night and was leisurely reading his manga as his main reference for the apocalypse. He had blocked the front and back door to make sure. If there was other places they could get in, then he was clearly unaware of its existence yet. Looking at the self-made map to check which ones he had gotten into he remembered his sister and wondered if she was still alive.Despite that he still have thoughts of going out since he only got to grab a small amount of food to keep him alive thus deciding on rummaging on the staff room's cabinets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Romantic Rogue

User Image
User Image
                                                    tab tab tab Location Outside the Pet Shop tab tab Company Mishi and Katie. tab tab Health ██████████ tab tab Outfit Outfit, Necklace, Thumb Ring, Backpack
                                                    ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                                    Demonic Guardian AngelXXXX

On her knees fighting the zipper of the tightly stuffed backpack that kept getting stuck on the plastic, it was a careful process to have the thing close without ripping the bags that held the dog food; meanwhile, Katie was mentioning traveling to Georgia, though saying so while looking towards Mishi. Maybe they weren't related? Or she could be stating their plan while looking at him; as he added in his own opinion, it didn't reveal anymore information on the matter, but Luciana decided to chime in, "Traveling somewhere else sounds like a good idea... I can't do it alone, though." It would be too risky to make long journeys without partners, especially when her only companions are animals that she wouldn't leave behind for anything. Her family could still be hiding somewhere in the city, too; though, if she knew anything about her siblings, more than likely they were both gone, probably already made it to Georgia if it really was safe.

Blushing a bit at Mishi's civilian comment, she smiled nervously but turned away, a little delighted but quiet giggle following; it was amusing in a sense, but she felt complimented. Usually, her thoughts were always drowned out by her siblings who always took control, it was nice to finally have people listen to her for a change. Before bringing the bags of food over to Mishi, Katie politely declined Luciana's offer to stay with her for the night, or longer, stating that she needed to find her sister, it wouldn't be kind to leave her worrying. She had the passing thought of wondering if her twin ever worried about her... It would be rude to tell her that was too dangerous, that she couldn't see her sister, to try and convince the girl otherwise, but going out at night was suicide. Even on the colder nights, they still clustered in numbers, creating large blockades in the street and making a single sound meant you were pretty much doomed, even if you made it inside. There was a tap on the window that, during this thought where Luciana began to daydream the scenarios that could happen, startled her greatly to making a small squeak sound in surprise, jumping upwards and turning towards the sound. The zombie had found it's way around and had tapped his face against the glass, one of his teeth making that loud tap sound that freaked her out. Releasing a breath to calm her nerves, she gave the monster a small glare, then looked at Mishi, "You have to know it gets extremely dangerous at night," she began to the soldier, feeling better directing her concerns to him instead of Katie, "the zombies will be everywhere."

Bag slipped back over her shoulders, Katie had packed away the dog food bag she swiped for herself, and Mishi picked up the other bag of food for her kitten; managing to pick up the half empty bag of dog food, she rolled the empty part over itself to close it so the next time she needed food this bag would hopefully still be fresh to be used. When Katie mentioned her only weapon was a knife, and, well, a pen, Luciana's eyes widened a bit. They planned to go out at night and she only had a pocket knife? Pulling out a twin dagger once more, she held it out to Katie, her index finger and thumb holding it at the tip of the blade, it wasn't much better but at least it was longer and the blade was longer in length side to side as well. "You'll always have to aim for the head if you ever want to skill one of them with something sharp, the eyes being the best chance." Technically, you had to always aim for the head, but other weapons would at least stun them if they were hit in the body, like a blunt object would knock them down, a bullet to the chest would cause knockback, even if only for a second, but a knife to the heart would cause them to topple down on you and try to start ripping you to pieces. She worried if giving her the weapon was a bad idea, after having that thought...

The zombie must be able to hear their voices through the glass, tapping his hands on it and making a distracting noise; across the way, looking past him, there was two zombies hiding in the alleyway, wandering around. Already, they were beginning to come out, and it wasn't even nighttime yet; Katie was right, though, it could be discussed more later, she shouldn't of said anything yet. "We'll discuss later," she instructed, forcing herself to sound like a leader despite worrying about sounding rude; she had to be strong if she wanted to be listened to. Fault in her voice meant fault in her judgement, which was not the case. "We have to get going quickly if we don't want to be fighting for our lives just to get down the block..." She trailed off, moving towards the door as she adjusted the strap of her pack to rest more comfortably, trying to get an idea of how many were hiding. Holding the shot gun one handed, she grabbed the door handle with the other, looking back at the two, waiting for them to look prepared to file out behind her.

Since when did Luciana head first into danger? Already, the signs of being a great leader were showing, her selfless and devoted attitude even when looking fear in the face; she wouldn't openly admit it, but zombies disturbed her a bit, not as threatening foes but the bones and gore made her hair stand up. Luckily, it was not that large of an issue, especially after facing them for a week which made her partially used to their looks. Opening the door, the little bell dinged, causing Luciana's face to turn pale; she had completely forgot about that. The nearby zombies, the one at the window and two in the alleyway, had their attention drawn to them by the ringing sound; unable to hold the door open for her companions, she stepped out and shot upwards with her shotgun at the closest one sprinting towards them, successfully blowing off half of it's face due to not aiming, but enough to have the monster stumble forwards and fall over dead. The recoil made Luciana step backwards, but she quickly aimed at the other two foes, ready for more to start coming from the sound of the loud shotgun blast. Having a moment, she gestured at the two to hurry, before actually aiming this time.

I guess we are who we are; maybe we took this too far?

| | tab | TL ;; DR & OOC | tab | |

tab Luciana zips up her backpack with a bit of problem due to the plastic bag getting caught, but finally it's closed; Katie mentions going to Georgia with her sister which causes Luciana to wonder if she was still related to Mishi, but she dismisses it and will probably ask later. She then forgets about this as she thinks about her own siblings, and makes a comment about thinking traveling is the right idea to go. Not getting saddened by the thought of her siblings, not really worried about them as they were probably stronger and better off than her, she let's Mishi's comment get to her head, causing her to at first get nervous, before taking it as a compliment which makes her giggle to herself, feeling a bit proud. When Katie says she can't stay, and Mishi adds in he will be going with her, Luciana begins to worry about their safety, imagining what would happen then gets spooked by a zombie knocking on the window with it's face. Giving it a glare for making her jump, she adds in her own opinion before getting shocked that Katie was only armed with a pocket knife; she gives her a dagger, and instructs her how to properly use it, but regrets it, worried she might make one wrong move and end up dead before the two of them could save her. They didn't have much time however, so Luciana instructed in her leader voice (stern but not harsh) that it would have to be discussed later, as zombies were beginning to show up in numbers; despite her life being in danger, she goes out first, showering that she was a good leader. She blows off enough of the zombie's head whom was tapping at the window to kill it, but more were coming at the sound of the bell as the door opened; she awaited the two to follow so she could lead the way, carefully aimed and looking for zombies.

(I hope that this is enough set up for things to go South~)

Romantic Rogue

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The day was coming to an end soon enough, it would be time to find a safe place to rest for the night. With no place to stay in mind, the tall male would have to pick a spot in the surrounding area, these buildings were not the best of choices to sleep but it would have to do. Not having much choice in the matter if he would want to wake up at all tomorrow, the male stopped his walk to glance at the nearby buildings, looking over the height of each one as well as what type of building they were, which would be the most ideal of them all to sleep in both aspects of coziness and safety, that is until something caught his attention. Up on the building a slight distance away, he noticed the shape of a person, but for extra reassurance the male pulled his rifle over his shoulder from behind his back, held on him by a strap; resting it against said shoulder, he aimed it upwards towards the figure, despite only using it for the purpose of the scope, checking if the person was human or otherwise, his finger was still on the trigger. Though it wasn't able to zoom in to locations miles away, it was able to make this distance meaningless as he was able to tell that not only was the person human, but male as well, spotting his movement of putting away some food that he was eating into his pack with ease. A human? That was the first he'd seen that didn't instantly get eaten.

There was one that he had teamed up with, but the person, a woman, turned out to work with several other people and was a decoy to distract him so the rest of his supplies could be stolen, but when the man showed oddly no attraction towards her, she got angry and pulled a gun on him. It was quite weird, the human's reaction, as well as the whole group's evil plan in this situation. Still, despite that whole endeavor, this didn't completely diminish his trust in the human race as a whole; just because some people messed up, doesn't mean there weren't some good still alive. Through the scope, he noticed a fire escape that went up the building, the way he preferred to go up as it was usually void of zombies and allowed quick access to the top so he could work his way down when searching a building instead of up. It would probably be best, so the man wouldn't notice his presence unless he made a lot of noise, unlike the sound opening a door would do, giving the stranger the chance to pull a weapon on him first and have the upper hand.

Putting the rifle behind him in it's original place, Ciana walked over to the fire escape, a bit of a brisk walk away; the alleyway it was located in was surprisingly clear. However, the issue was the latter was risen upwards, and a simple jump wouldn't be enough to reach it; using the crossbow as an elongation of his arm, the job was much easier and possible to do, jumping up with a few tries to pull the climbable object down so it could serve it's purpose with a bit of loud noise. It was impossible to make such a racket, but maybe it wasn't heard? Illogical. But, possible. To prove such a theory, a small group of zombies came around the alleyway, two moving faster than the others; to not waste any ammo, he decides to quickly climb up the latter. So far, he hasn't met one that could climb, but he wasn't willing to take the risk, so once at the top as the two reached up for him from below, he pulled up the latter and sat there for a moment, restoring his energy. He wasn't out of breath, but it couldn't hurt, and maybe the human on the rooftop wouldn't notice him and think the noise was just from the zombies below.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Xompany tab Kind of James? tab tab ocation tab Building fire escape. tab tab lothes tab Coming soon.

TL;DR & OOC : Searching for a place to rest his head for the night, Ciana spots James on top of a rooftop, and using his scope he finds that he is a human and male. Deciding to go meet him despite past experiences with humans, he uses the fire escape he spots for easier access, though the latter is pulled up so he makes a bit of noise pulling it down with his crossbow; the loud noise attracts zombies, so he climbs up it quickly to not use any ammo fighting them and after pulling up the latter, sits there to restore his wasted stamina despite not being out of breath, wanting to not be seen by James and certainly not hindered in the slightest energy wise if he was a threat.

User Image

Golden Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Giovanni he eathless" Vido
"Tнere ιѕ ɴo God нere. Jυѕт мe."

-- oodAnnoyed -- hereInside a building, 4th floor.. -- ithLiam --

"Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ғᴇᴀʀ ɢᴏᴅ﹐ ғᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛsʟᴇғ ɪs ɢᴏᴅ."

Giovanni followed after the male, closing the door behind him. Luckily the living corpses would take some time to reach the location they previously heard the shots from and the would probably either follow straight ahead or just become rather stationary. As the male went on to scout the rooms in a rather fast pace, Giovanni proceeded to pick up a chair that was in the entrance near the building's mailboxes. He placed the chair at an angle, against the door that opened against it, so to make entrance a bit harder. Sure it wouldn't help much since Giovanni had previously weakened the door with his kick but it wouldn't hurt. He went on to follow the male closely, scouting the rooms with his keen eye. The rooms had all the same architectural theme, furniture being the only thing that made them different from one another. He couldn't find anything decent enough to be used, let alone take with them. The present squeaking sound of the floor boards made Giovanni assume there was more living corpses inside. He then looked at the male, seeing the male with a rather pensive look on his face. Giovanni assumed it was because of the broken forearm, a rather poor situation to be in the middle of the event that was happening in the world.

Giovanni kept following the male up until the point they approach a closed elevator door. As the male pressed the button that lit up the arrow; Giovanni prepared for a confrontation with the living corpses. The doors opened slowly but surely and there they were. Two living corpses, one in the process of getting up and one that seemed to be playing dead. Giovanni prepared to charge but the male anticipated his actions and charged in front of him. A leg sweep brought the living corpse back down, with the same kick one would do on a soccer ball the male ripped the other one laying on the ground and with a powerful the male eliminated the remaining living corpse. The male told him to get inside, something that Giovanni did. The 4th floor button was pressed and the doors closed. Giovanni proceeded to grab the corpses with rather ease due to the lack weight, the loss of tissue/muscles/fat was a big thing in the living corpses from what it seemed due to the boiling temperature inside the elevator with rather not sufficient air flow. He placed them against the doors, both the corpses knees touching the ground as they wouldn't stand up straight. That would serve as a meat shield in case the living corpses on the 4th floor tried to rush in. Luckily the elevator didn't have the automatic door opening working when they arrived at the 4th floor. "What's your name?" Giovanni looked at the male on his side, his facial expression trying to seem like he was actually trying to form a bond but it came out the nearly always present calm expression. He waited for the reply, deciding to not open the doors yet.

ut of the fight:XXXXXX
      -- Well what do you want to do after they introduce themselves? Want to meet up with others, maybe pick up another fellow role player to add another character in the mix?

Text
      "Speech"
      'Thoughts'

T l ; D r
      Giovanni followed Liam into the elevator, watching the living corpses get terminated and entered the elevator. He asks Liam his name and waits for the reply.

Pink_Peonies
User Image
T h e x T e e n y x S c o u t
| |Glass half empty glass half full
▓ ░ Well either way you won't be going thirsty ░ ▓
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Count your blessings not your flaws

Fort Benning. Katie wasn't sure of the exact location they were heading, but she didn't think Jaime was either. They were looking for somewhere safe, and that was another lead. When Mishi asked if he could stick with Katie, she gave a firm nod, accompanied by a friendly smile. Luciana followed his words with a warning, telling her how dangerous it was at night. She knew, they spent two nights studying them out the window, only on the two nights the moon was bright enough for them to actually see what was going on. Katie hadn't actually paid attention to the fact Luciana had been directing her words towards Mishiranu. "I know." Was all she said. Katie knew Luciana was right, but in the end, Katie was always stubborn in her ways. She was trusting, friendly, naive, and so on, but when she had an idea in her mind, she was bound to act on it no matter what.

Katie's eyes watched as Luciana pulled a dagger out and held it towards her direction. Katie then realized that Luciana was giving it to her. Katie's small hand wrapped around the hilt, taking it from her. "Thank you." She said, then listening to Luciana's words. The advice she gave her was stuff they had already figured out, but Katie had yet to kill one of the zombies yet, and still hoped she wouldn't have to be in that sort of situation. However, she simply nodded at Luciana's words, grateful for the kindness that she was showing her. Tapping on the glass made Katie jump ever so slightly in place, gripping the dagger hard enough to cause her knuckles to go white. Nodding in agreement to Luciana's words, she followed in suit behind the pink-haired woman. When the door opened, the bell dinged, drawing the attention of any undead nearby.

Katie's heart sank a little as zombies began to move in and cringed at the sound of the shotgun blast, still unused to the gunfire. Her ears would certainly be sore later. Luciana's signal to follow sent Katie into a quick sprint, quickly catching up to the pink-haired woman. The growing numbers made her uneasy, sending shivers down her spine. The sky was growing darker and the groans were becoming closer to a inharmonic orchestra. The more gunshots fired and the more noise made was bound to attract more zombies. Katie's eyes stirred around in panic, watching for anything that may stumble too close.

I'm located The streets I'm with Mishiranu and Luciana I'm Wearing [X]
                                                                          T l ; D rxx..
                                                                          OOC:: (Wow, this is short, pointless, and progressed nothing further. Sorry, I just didn't want to hold anything up.~ I didn't proofread either, in a hurry so please excuse any typos.)

Katie takes Luciana's words of warning into slight consideration, but in her mind is still planning to leave to the motel. She thanked Luciana for the dagger and followed her out, sticking close to her.

Invisible Gekko

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image ΞBridget Keeva McGinnis● ● ● ♧

Now her current problem was, the only direction she could travel is up. The two freaks below weren't going to leave anytime soon, not when they were so close to a meal. Turning she leaned back on the railing, looking up to the roof the fire escape lead to. Maybe the building next to this one, would be easy to get to. "Alright my little freaks, it's been lovely...we should do this again," Bridget hadn't had anyone to talk to in a while. "Lets not do it again too soon though, wouldn't want you to wear out you welcome." Smiling she blew the zombies a kiss before ascending the stairs.
♧● ● ● ♧

The amount of time it took to reach the roof wasn't long at all. Two minutes, only because there was nothing in her way. The problem was, it was getting darker, and soon she would have to bust out the flash light. Sure she was safe on the roof...well unless somehow a freak got stuck up here too. So even if they saw the light, chances were they couldn't get to her. If she had to jump across gap between buildings though, that's where it could all go wrong. Machete in hand, Bridget walked from one end of the building to the next. Crouching down, she fished inside of her pack.
♧● ● ● ♧

Coming out with her nifty stolen flashlight, she shined it down between the buildings. The gap was only two or three feet, easy to jump over. Aiming it then to the roof of the building across the gab, it looked to be empty. "Hhhhmm, just because it looks like a duck, doesn't mean it is a duck." Climbing up onto the ledge, she made the quick leap across. Landing on one knee, with her palms flat on the roofs surface. "Yeah see that wasn't so bad," standing up the redhead brushed off her hands and knees.
♧● ● ● ♧

Still the roof was clear, nothing came jumping out at her. The heels of her boots, scraped over the gravel on the roof. Throwing her leg of what she could only assume was part of the cooling system. Straddling the duct work she came to a sudden stop. Eyes wide she looked around quickly. Someone in the city was shooting at something, probably a freak, hopefully not another survivor. Tripping a little as she tried to hurry over to the front of the building, "feck." Scrambling to her feet she gripped the ledge she pulled herself up to look in all directions. All she had was a machete and an ax. Hopefully who ever had the gun, was friendly or just not headed her way.

Location Roof tops Company I am alone Health 95% Clothing xxxxx
OOC xxxxx
Supplies
Backpack, machete, ax, two bottles of pills, two bottles of water, 2 MREs she stole when she left the compound, a change of clothes, Ipod, solar flash light (stolen), solar charger (yes also stolen)

TL;DR Bridget blew a kiss to the zombies that just tried to eat her. Ascending the fire escape to the roof, she then leaped across a small gap to the next. Hearing gun shots in the distance, she is now trying to search out the culprit..
User Image
L i a m -----F l y n n

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou've got a warm heart,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou've got a beautiful brain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut it's disintegrating,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfrom all the medicine.

|[Location: Building]|[Company: Stranger danger]|

______The timing couldn't have been any better. As soon as the other male entered, the doors slid shut. He leaned against the wall and pressed on the swollen area of his forearm where he presumed the lodged bullet would be. It seemed to have traveled a small distance from its entry would and along the bone of the forearm. The more he stared at it, the more he could feel the torn muscles which ripped to create space for the piece of alloy. The warmth of blood trickled down his arm from the wound and to his fingertips. Slowly he tried to curl his fingers forming a weak fist, giving him a slight discomfort. The pain was significant but he tried not to focus on it.

Words broke the air of silence. Looking up he noticed the corpses were no longer in the position that they were in originally."Liam", he replied. Observing the corpses position he wondered that the plan was. The two corpses were on their knees sitting on their calves and leaned against the doors. If the doors were to open they would just fall over. It would serve as a tripping purpose however."And you?", he asked before sticking his left hand out for a friendly handshake. A normal person would hold a grudge for the man shooting him, but Liam was forgiving all due to the fact that the man decided to spare his life. Besides in this kind of world it was dog eat dog and everyone was fair game unless you still had hope for humanity to evolve through this crisis, which was something Liam was still holding on to.
                                                _________________________________________________________________

TL;DR
Lima introduced himself and held out his hand for a friendly shake.

RizenRivaldi

[o][o][c]
[Yeah we can do that. They can take the fire escape back to the ground or something]

Magical Senshi

User Image
__________________________________o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d________
______SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE
s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d________
INSANITY IS A BIT LIKE DEATH BEDS
SOMETHING SO BLOODY INSANE

{ Raguel breathed in, it wasn't like him to suddenly loose his cool, but he was best keeping his big fat trap shut. If he had lost it, then chances are there would be a foot up his face. It wasn't that much better than the push he had gotten from Jack. Although, when Jack had mentioned what Raguel had done about ten minutes ago, it was so insulting. It hurt him, to some degree even if it wasn't meant to hurt him. A small murmur was all he could make, Yeah... as he kept his voice to a minimum. Perhaps he was supposed to cool it and be quiet. Like an abyss or something. His back straightened, there was suddenly some zombies approaching. Wonderful. What a way to attract attention, Raguel. He had to give himself some self-pitying props. Sticking his tongue out, Raguel loaded a single arrow as he fired the zombie that had touched Jack in the chest as it suddenly started shrieking in size, pausing to a halt. Slowly dying. Raguel pulled, oh man. It was stuck in there all right. The boy leaned back, giving up. Maybe he could give Jack his dagger and pretend it was one he found in the store. It wasn't the best sacrifice, but if it wouldn't budge then he'd have to give Jack his dagger. It wasn't the best thing to do. But it was weird. Like when Raguel hugged Jack, it felt weird. Something thick and round touched his chest, maybe it was the compliment Jack gave him earlier on? Aawhhh, how sweet. Something touched his heart and that was what he feeling, yeah. That was it. Raguel gave off his casual, cheesy smile. Oh man, that was perfect. That feeling, it was a good, warm feeling in his heart.

Raguel sighed, attempting to pull once more, his foot stepping onto the zombie. No way was that zombie going to live after Raguel kept stepping and kicking on it like that. Raguel pressed as hard as he could with his strength, pulling it as hard as possible. Suddenly, the male slid it out of the zombies body. The male panted slowly, he was going to pass out. Groaning, the male dropped the dagger to his side as he fell back, suddenly falling asleep. It wasn't like him to get knocked out so easily, clinging onto his dino hoodie, he mumbled. It was more uncanny that Raguel had acted this way, trying so hard to get a dagger. Although, the fact he hadn't eaten for days and used his energy so quickly didn't help,
                                      ... Mph....mh...hph.. Raguel muttered, trying to awake as some leaves fluttered across his face. A maple leaf falling across his face, his eyes closing tightly shut as he tried his best to awaken, but failed. The leaves scattered across, it was probably useless. He wasn't going to awake so soon, it was hard to do that. Raguel had never fainted before, Hnghhh... Raguel groaned, getting up as he accidentally hit Jack on the chin, suddenly sweat formed as he felt faint again. This wasn't good. He didn't think he'd get to this stage, but it was like he was going to die so soon.

Raguel needed air, he needed sugar too otherwise he'd faint again. He needed food, food.. Oh, the taste of food... But it wasn't good enough, he suddenly panted. Jack was going to kill him. He sighed, attempting to explain himself for once. Raguel whispered in her ear, hoping the other zombie wouldn't hear them;
                                      Look.. I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you... But.. We have to get rid of that thing... Raguel frowned, looking towards the zombie that was still trapped. It wasn't his usual get up, but from his tone it was obvious he was tired - he just fainted after all. Some pants were spread across the floor boards as his air flowed slowly through it. How uncanny. Not like the floor boards would enjoy Raguel's filthy air. He wasn't the most cleanest of males, but at least he was a comedian. That gave him credit. Oh and it attracted him a lot of attention too, particularly from the most unwanted attention, like zombies for example. Raguel blushed, darn it. Jack was being cute again and it didn't help Jack was a guy either. Was Raguel gay? What if he was crushing on Jack, then he was really gay wasn't he? This wasn't fair, he didn't want to know he was gay this way. Oh man, what happens if Jack founds out? Raguel would never see Jack again. That's it. Raguel was going to never confess to Jack he liked her, it was a promise.
                                      。」

TLDR;_______
                                      Raguel doesn't say much, but he thinks Jack made some warmth in his heart Raguel kills one of the zombies with an arrow, as he shoots it in the arm before fainting. He wakes up, hitting Jack on the chin. He then tells Jack he was sorry for hitting her and tells her that they have to get rid of the remaining zombie, before Raguel realizes his tiny crush on Jack for saving him.

LOCATION :_______City Streets__ __COMMPANY :_______Jacqueline

____o n________h e r________l i t t l e________r i v e r b e d
                                      { I'm kind of broken right now }
                                      s w e e t________i n n o c e n c e________i s________j u s t i f i e d
                                      ____ j u s t i f y______ h e r______c r i e s
                                      ____ p l a y i n g______t h e______b e a s t

Boracay Rum

OuroZero's Kouhai

Romantic Bookworm

User Image

E m o t i o n -- Cautious tab tab C o m p a n y -- Ciana, kinda tab tab L o c a t i o n -- Rooftop

Staring at the two women in the distance, James battled with a decision. Should he go and meet them, in the hopes of seeing Astrid? Was it worth the risk? Sighing, the man rested an elbow on one leg and placed his chin in that hand. It was getting too late, heading toward them and leaving his safe position on the roof was a dangerous move. Besides, those two would probably be leaving to find shelter shortly anyway; by the time he made his way to the ground and headed in their direction, they would be long gone.

A loud clanking noise and a chorus of groans distracted him a few minutes later. Tearing his eyes away from the scene below, he looked toward the direction of the noise with a slight frown. Surely that was just the zombies making a racket as evening approached, nothing to worry about. The fire escape wasn't easily accessible to them and they couldn't reach the roof through the inside with the door blocked off. Sitting there for just a moment, he debated on getting up and checking what all the fuss was about. Maybe it was more than just zombies. Thinking it was better to be safe than sorry, he stood up, somewhat crouched, and reached for his gun that was next to his pack. Fumbling for a moment, he gripped it tightly with both hands and hurried over to the other edge of the rooftop. Pointing his weapon down and in front of him, he poked his head out from over the edge and peered down at the scene below. It was a good thing James had checked - though it was a bit dark, he could make out a man resting on the fire escape, the ladder pulled up and a group of zombies clambering underneath in their vain attempts to reach him. The man wasn't in immediate danger, but his situation was still precarious it seemed. Still, James didn't want to waste any of his ammo, so he resisted in shooting any of the creatures.

He had no idea if this stranger was dangerous with an intent to harm or kill, but he couldn't very well stay put on the fire escape. If the man was looking up in his direction, he would see James gesturing silently with his hand to allow him to come up. He didn't want to attract further attention with a shout down to the stranger. Backing up slowly, he kept his firm grip on his pistol while keeping it slightly lowered but ready to lift and fire at a moments notice, should the man prove to be dangerous. His face hardened into a neutral expression, no hint of his inner depression over the loss of his sister was visible in his bright blue eyes, as he waited for the stranger to make his appearance.

{ T L ; D R }
Deciding to stay put instead of heading toward the two women (Dark and Astrid) in the distance, James hears the clanking of the fire escape and the group of zombies below, his attention being drawn to the side of the building. Instead of just assuming carelessly that the zombies couldn't reach him and that it was just them making the noise, he gets up, grabs his gun and hurries to the other edge to look over. He spots Ciana in the darkened alleyway on the fire escape, the ladder lifted and the zombies attempting to reach him. Even though he doesn't trust the stranger, James gestures for him to climb up, knowing he can't just linger on the fire escape. Backing up, he puts on a hard, neutral expression and holds his gun lowered but at the ready, waiting for Ciana to show his face.

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
I am an American Soldier,
I am a Warrior and a Member of a team,
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values,

User Image
User Image

SPC. Huang, Mishiranu
- 3rd Brigade Combat Team - 1st Cavalry -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Turning to look at Luciana, Mishiranu gave a firm nod. He knew very well the consequences of traveling at night. The undead would become more active as the day came to a close, it made the night a more dangerous time to traverse than Mishiranu had hoped. It was his favorite time of day, both for relaxation and moving around when he was training and in Afghanistan. It was a skill required for the job of Cavalry Scout, one of the skills Mishiranu had taking a liking to. But now the night brought more dangers than it had before. He was used to moving within a forest, not an urban environment, this gave him less room for mistake at the possibility of a horde of zombie completely blocking off a street, while in a forest he had an easier time maneuvering around them without bringing attention to himself. “I’ll just have to be a bit more careful, eh probably a lot more.” He offered with a shrug and a smile, “I’ll get it done though.” He finished with an edge of finality, he wouldn’t let Katie traverse the night alone and he wouldn’t bring any extra danger hopefully.

tab Adjusting the bag over his shoulders he watched Luciana give Katie one of her daggers, he smiled, but turned away to look at the zombie that was tapping on the window. Internally he was glad Luciana had offered Katie a weapon, even though he preferred she never need to use it as he saw himself being there to run interference, but there was always that chance of disaster and having her better prepared for the worst was a good thing. “Yes, Ma’am.” Mishiranu gave a funny salute with his left hand, an attempt to keep spirits high as they moved out of the pet store and onto the dangerous streets. It was his own way of coping with the possibilities that awaited them.

tab Mishiranu moved to follow after Luciana with Katie in between them, his left hand held the pistol grip of his weapon, ready to maneuver it one handed and fire. It wouldn’t be accurate enough to kill, but he would be able to at least slow something down. The ringing of the bell at the opening of the door to the store caused Mishiranu to sigh, nothing could be easy as just getting in and out huh? He moved forward, ushering Katie forward as he opened the door once again, but the bell was drowned out by the loud gunshot of the shotgun, thankfully his ear protection saving him the ringing that would follow. “Keep moving!” He yelled to Luciana, moving past her, turning to the side with the stock of his weapon tucked under his arm for some stability, he fired off a few shots at oncoming zombies, none killing, but it staggered one and he had knocked out another ones knee. “Luciana, I’ll take the lead,” He informed her during a lull in the gunfire, “You protect Katie, just yell for me which way to go.” He began making his way down the block, not running but at a steady jog waiting for the directions of Luciana. He believed he would be the best to lead, though not the quickest or the most maneuverable he was probably the toughest and was always willing to tackle one of the dead sons-a-bitches.

tab Mishiranu felt in his element leading their small column down a road surrounded by hostiles. Though he wasn’t equipped as ideally as he hoped or with full capability of using his weapon to its full capabilities he still felt confident enough to take them down as long as the numbers were manageable. He could stagger a few with his weapon and amidst their recovery he could cut them down with his tomahawk, a simple one two. Though everything was easier in mind then in actual practice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I will always place the mission first,
I will never accept defeat,
I will never quit,
I will never leave a fallen comrade...
Location – Outside the Pet Store ♘ Company - Katie and Luciana ♘ Clothes - Army Multi Cam Uniform and Full "Battle Rattle"

User Image
((Bleh.))

TL;DR

Mishiranu is determined to get Katie safely back to her sister. Joking around with Luciana one last time before they leave the shop, he readies his weapon and follows Luciana with Katie between them. When the bell rings and Luciana fires, Mishiranu attempts to take control of the situation, taking the lead of their small column and telling Lucaina to point him in the right direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff