Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Hannibal was pleased with the events that had transpired. Layla believed his little fib and so did Lobo. No more resistance was going to be tolerated. He grabbed Phoenix's corpse and dragged it back to the densite and in the middle of it, he tore it apart. To anyone who looked, it would seem as if Hannibal was desecrating a corpse. When he was done he looked around and then with a angry look he began making an example of the corpse. "There is no curse I can utter that can assuage my anger at the treason this wolf has commited. He was willing to share valuable information just so he could help kill our beloved Alpha. I for one will not see this happen"he began.

He then looked around with his gore covered face. "To those of you who are thinking of betraying the home that our Alpha Aron has so graciously given you then I suggest you stop these poisonous thoughts otherwise...you will learn the same lesson that Phoenix learned when he met his death by my fangs"He threatened rather angrily. With that Hannibal was finished, he kicked dust over the corpse and decided that it was now time for him to go back to his own den. It was always such a good feeling to go back to the place you tidied up.

When he came there, Hannibal was met with the same lovely face he had bid adeiu to earlier. "Ah, my dear sweet Sidero. I see you have waited for me. How gracious of you"he said as he bowed his head with respect. After all it was Sidero he was courting considering that they both loved the taste of blood and the sight of death. It was because of Sidero that Hannibal decided that he wanted to get rid of Bane in the first place among other reasons. He walked to her and sat in front of her. "If you wish, I can teach any of your more... lacking warriors a lesson in cruelty"he stated
L u n a

User Image

『•"Eyes like temptation, Dark as night, vengeance in her heart. Such a beautiful tragedy ." 』

"Something is pulling me, I feel the gravity of it all"

User Image

Luna continued walking into the den site, she gave a low growl to a few minor wolves whom were in her way her pelt was abit damp as when she was down taking down the Taichi huntress, she tried to remove some of the bright red liquid that saturated the front of her pelt but, only managed to get some. Around her muzzle and spots of her chest were still tinted with crimson blood and the faint smell of Taichi still somewhat lingered upon the female, her teal eyes glanced around before she went to her spot and sat down her tail curling around her paws as she faintly glanced to the brute scout who had accompanied her within the slaughter, perhaps now the other mutts of the pack would shut their muzzles in regards to if she were Mujihi loyal or not the fact she had slaughtered what used to be her family should have sent the message clearly, the fact she used to lead those very wolves and now brought them down to their deaths it would be an ultimate betrayal to Taichi but a ultimate loyalty to Mujihi and Aron himself. Luna's ears flicked as she slowly lowered her body down to lay and rested her head between her front paws slowly closing her teal eyes, the message she wanted to deliver to Taichi was now clear, she had noticed a familiar face nearby that was which Commanche's she figured he would be furthermore angry with her but, the brute had always been worthless and a a**-kisser to Rantus she was not in the least worried about the mangy brute or whatever threat he would try to hold, it was the farthest thing from her mind at this point.

As Luna was almost drifted off her ears perked as a howl echoed through the air and hit her ears causing her ebony eyelids to open and reveal ice blue hues once more as she matched with the voice of the Zeta Sidero which caused Luna to yawn and then lift her large frame to it's paws before she shook out her pelt and moved forward to walk past Blight lightly bumping her frame against his "Please excuse me, my Zeta calls" she then flicked her tail before her paws once more carried her out of the den-site and through the wooded area as she headed to the spot in which the warriors trained, she was happy to know Sidero was up and ready to start being back in action lately she had been growing bored but, she knew the white Zeta would be having something interesting planned that and she seemed to be one of the only wolves in which Luna could stay and who also wasn't questioning her loyalty. After a few minutes Luna emerged from the brush and came to sit beneath her zeta as she bowed her head politely before her Zeta and then sat slowly as her tail coiled itself around her "Good to see you back, Zeta" her voice was calm and mellowed but, respectful as she awaited the others to come which hopefully would be soon.

Soon enough Akela finally emerged from the brush but, Luna didn't much mind to her and simply closed her teal eyes when the fae started speaking as if she were above the rest but, Sidero soon enough took care of that after sometime word arose of a workout starting with a run which Luna never was against. Soon enough the large fae was up on her paws until a new voice emerged causing Luna to snort, it was Aron's daughter Meesha she honestly didn't know what the alpha saw in the female, usually she was always whinning about something or getting her hide beat by Luna's son Kenyon the black hunter was still referred to as Luna's son in her own mind and deep inside it would always remain that way no matter what any mutt said. Ignoring the fae Luna soon stretched her muscles out before taking off within her run her muscles tensed and flexed as they were worked like they once were her tail was out behind her as a support while she ran, her legs carried her over a fallen log after sometime once her laps were to a finish she came to a halt, her sides heaving as her tongue panted before she perked her ears turning to the river, before entering she remained hidden within the brush to simply scout out of any enemies were lurking by after the murder she committed she couldn't take any chances. Once the coast was clear the large female slowly sunk her body within the cool waters as it soaked within her fur and her tongue lightly began to lap all around it within her muzzle.

|Edited to where Commanche and I could do our plan o;|

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image
    User Image

Iggy paced around her spot, weaving through the trees and kicking up forest debris. She was impatient and beyond nervous. As time went by she began to rethink her howl and stare off into the darkness of the trees. She absently wondered if she could just loose herself in that pitch darkness and maybe see her friend Zephyr again. But of course upon having that thought she immediately scolded herself. Zee wouldn't want her to have these depressing thoughts. He would want her to move on with life, something she couldn't do while within the Mujihi pack. It would be in her best interest to appeal to another pack and seek safety there. She could make a whole new life built on trust for her pack members, not fear of them turning on her and killing her. She had to remind herself that not all wolves were blood thirsty, what she could remember of her old pack was nothing like Mujihi.

She was on her fifth lap when a mass of fur [Viktor]came through the forest, scaring the poor fae half to death. She flinched back, leaping away a few strides before turning to look at him. Iggy, feeling very intimidated, lowered her head with her ears pinned back. Her snarl was pure reaction to being scared, she immediately shut up when she caught herself. Iggy was known to be one to challenge authority and seem stubborn, but at the current moment in her life she was lost and therefore unable to keep a backbone. She wasn't sure what she was doing, just wanting out from the current life she was leading. Iggy lowered herself to the ground and let out a whine as she looked up at the large wolf. Fear flashed in her eyes as she noticed the wolf looked even bigger when she was looking up at him from the forest floor. "I promise I'm not here with malice in mind." She said, not having the will to snap back a sarcastic reply to him asking if she'd had a death wish.

"I shouldn't have howled....I don't know what I'm doing..." Iggy said as she promptly got up to her paws and paced around, unwilling to look at the huge wolf. She flinched upon almost running into a tree and then quickly turned around to walk another way. When Iggy was finally still she looked at the wolf[Viktor] with a somewhat confident look as she seemed to have made up some internal battle.The confident appearance was ruined the moment she spoke. Uhm, is there a possible way that some how your alpha would let me seek refuge?" She went quiet, thinking of her words quickly before barreling through into another sentence. "I guess refuge wouldn't be the right word...maybe I should just say join...I can prove myself! I'll find a way....j-just don't run me off." She rambled as she sat down, showing that if he tried she'd simply keep sitting, maybe even lay down. Maybe she did still have her stubbornness somewhere within her.

User Image

Company:Herself; Viktor
    OOC:D: hope this is okay....

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize was on full warning mode as she fluffed out and snarled at the shadow, even after it walked into the light of the moon. It took a few moments for her mind to register just who exactly stood in front of her, but instead of quieting her it only made her angrier as he mentioned Relic. She didn't want to be reminded of how she'd just abandoned her puppy, the only one she'd ever had and it wasn't even her's to begin with. Relic had been the last link she'd had to her old pack and she'd really miss the lazy pup, but that pup was also growing up and needed to learn how to fend for herself without Kize around. She needed a pack of her own where she could thrive away from the dark thoughts of hers. Kize wanted what would be best for Relic, even if it was abandoning her in Taichi.

Her defenses slipped when she saw the wolf swimming across the water. She was curious as to what on earth was going through his mind. Kize stood completely still as he came forward. She thought for a moment that maybe she was going mad, that she had been snarling at a figment of her imagination, but then she felt his cold nose as he nuzzled her. Kize closed her eyes as he nuzzled her and sighed with content. She found her anger disappearing to be replaced by longing and sadness of loosing Relic. "She'll be safe, now that I'm gone. Taichi will look out for her." Kize whined and her head lowered as she stared at the ground.

The fae was brought out of her depression by Lykoan's tongue. Startled, she looked over as he asked her to come with him to Mujihi and to be his mate. Kize looked away and towards the river as she sighed. "Why do you want me to be your mate?" She asked him. She didn't want to say what had been haunting her for years now, that she couldn't give a brute pups. They could try, but the chance was very slim. She looked to the wolf and whined softly before laying down with her head on her paws. Whatever he said, she'd still go to Mujihi with him. Kize had left Taichi to find him and now that she had she wasn't going to leave him that easily.

Company:Lykoan
    OOC:c: hope it's okay

User Image
    I’m bulletproof,
    Nothing to lose;

Fire away, fire away
    Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away
    User Image
    You shoot me down,
    But I won’t fall,
    I am
    titanium
    You shoot me down,
    But I won’t fall,
    I am
    titanium

{OOC: I know the admin said she was going to do a time-skip, but I didn’t see anything with a time-skip, so I decided to stick with the “current time” for now so I could post- I know I’m already posting later than I promised. I hope this post is alright, if I did something you don’t like- just let me know.}

Mystique was a bit confused with his first response, and tilted her head to the side accordingly. What did he mean, she didn’t leave? Perhaps he meant she hadn’t left the territory. That would seem accurate as he continued on talking, but her attention was slowly being taken from the possible new pack member to Comanche himself. She may not have been the most social wolf in the world, but she knew the Taichi guard was always a little…”off,” to say it nicely. Still, this seemed particularly weird.

”I was talking about the fae you were with. I suppose her name would be Relic, then.” the white fae was getting distracted herself, about now. She could smell something that wasn’t right. If her sense of smell was correct, there would be another wolf right here- but there didn’t seem to be one. ”I was… wondering if she might be joining our pack.” she lifted her nose into the air, trying to sort out the problem. Maybe this other wolf was further away than her mind perceived. Or maybe it was a lingering scent from Relic- though she would have to have a really strong scent to leave such a solid one behind.

”I guess my day is going alright,” Mystique couldn’t help the level of suspicion she was feeling towards Comanche, about now. He seemed to be acting okay now, but she wasn’t so sure. ”Do you smell something, Comanche?” the scent wasn’t fading out like it would be if it was left behind by another wolf. If anything, it might be getting stronger. Not just that, but there was a scent of decomposition- the early stages of decomposition. ”It’s so strange. I smell something, but I don’t…see…” she stopped there, because right then she finally did see it. Her heart sped up and she moved to take a step back.

”Comanche…” she finally said quietly, after a minute; ”What is that?”

User Image
    𝔐𝔶𝔰ȶ𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢
    ȾɑιϲҺι
    Pup Sitter

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
    • Megathread 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    User Image

It really didn't take long for the hunting party to take down the bell. Out of all of the wolves in the small hunting party, many of them were skilled, and on top of that - their hits were quite wonderful. Needless to say, they took the bull down easily and quickly, which meant that the pack could now eat. Of course, the hunting party would not get to taste the blood until the alphas ate - and Calet would make sure that the new family would get their fill before anyone else, as well, considering they had been through enough and were probably starving.

Once the moose was down, the beta growled lightly before moving over toward the beast, taking a glance at all of the wolves that had attended the hunt, even if they didn't really help take the prey down. Calet wasn't really happy that all of the wolves had not helped take down their prey, but still. The fact that they showed up to the hunt was a plus, considering half of the pack decided to just take a lazy day and not get something to eat. But those who did not attend - aside from the alpha and his mate and cubs - would not get to eat until last. That was just how it would go in his eyes, and he was sure the alpha had no problem with it, either.

Turning to look at each and every wolf around them, Calet nodded his head in approval. The ones who chose to help attack the moose did a fine job, and he couldn't be prouder of them. "Those of you that helped take the bull down did very well, and I thank you for your help. For those of you that decided not to attack... well, prepare to eat last, alongside those who did not show up for the hunt. Now, let's take this back toward the densite so the alphas can eat, and then so the new mother of our pack can get something in her belly since those cubs no longer are." With a light smile, Calet nodded his head to everyone once more before turning to the dead moose. With the help of all of the wolves that were around, they would be able to get this moose back to the densite so everyone could eat.

I'm with the Karam Niel hunting party,
                                                Near the densites.
                                                gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner. Also, I am on semi-hiatus, so feel free to auto Calet around as needed.

7,325 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Nodding his head to Mystique when she spoke about Relic, Comanche then watched the fae curiously. She was starting to act strange, but hell even he acted strange, so who was he to judge. Hearing her speak, he nodded again. "Yea I think so. She ran off to go talk to the alphas." As the brown brute continued to watch the white fae before him, Comanche raised an eyebrow and frowned. I think this fae here has a few screws loose in her mind as well. Again nodding to himself, Comanche's ears then perked forward as Mystique answered his question. "Well that's nice. Wish I could say the same" The guard replied with a snort. He so wished his day had gone great, but it so hadn't. With it being dark now, the brute would have to rely on his sense of smell to fine Akia's body. Again that was something he wasn't looking forward to. By now her body was maybe stiff and on top of that, Akilla's dead weight had nearly collapsed him in the process of bringing her back to the pack. Bringing back yet another dead wolf would surely tire him more then he already was. But all in all Akia's body needed to be put to rest, even if she had been a b***h when she was alive.

When Mystique asked him a question, Comanche frowned, but lifted his head up to smell the air around him none the less. He couldn't smell anything, expect maybe...Well no he wouldn't say it. Yea I bet it's your nasty a** she's smelling. You really need to wash more. Hearing laughter in his mind, Comanche couldn't help but laugh as well. "Yea..? You think so?" the brute then asked himself out loud, not caring that the fae could hear him. He had turned his head to the side, almost like he was talking to someone behind him, but really it was just himself. Looking back towards the pup sitter as she spoke again, Comanche shrugged his shoulders like he could careless about what kind of smell was in the air. "Hell I don't smell anything." The brute watched her reaction, not really liking the way she was starting to act. "That hun..Is my mate Akilla." He replied back to Mystique, soon looking down at Akilla's corpus. "I have to go back for her sister now. Care to join me?" He then asked the fae, but this time the male's voice was more dark and crazy like again. Laughing like the crazy wolf he was, Comanche shook his head, while getting to his feet. The real Comanche didn't care for anyone to accompany him while he went back for Akia's body. That was just his inner-thoughts speaking.

Speaking in his normal voice, the brute's voice sounded sad and useless. "Na, you don't want to come with me. You might not return." Looking towards the alphas' den, Comanche let his golden orbs stare at the alphas for a moment, before shaking his head with annoyance. Apparently the two didn't care that two of their hunters had been killed at the moment. "Well..See ya when I return miss." And with that, Comanche got to his feet and walked off into the dark forest. Stop taking over my mind and speaking out like that. Your going to scare people. They already think i'm crazy. I don't need them thinking other thoughts about me. Ah...Hell I didn't do any harm. I like putting in my two cents. Well I don't need you too. Continuing to argue with himself, Comanche made his way back to where he had left Akia's body. When finally reaching her body, the guard halted himself and stared down at her dead body. If only Luna had killed her instead of Akilla. Speaking of which, tilting his head back and pointing his nose to the soft wind, Comanche growled darkly. He had caught the faint scent of the b***h's nasty smell in the wind, which quickly set off warning flags in his mind. Hey..wait a minute. That smell is kinda fresh. Hearing those thoughts, the crazy brute started looking all around him for any signs of the traitor. If the b***h was lurking about he was going to be ready.

Lets leave the body for the moment and go looking for trouble huh.. Nodding to himself, Comanche stepped over Akia's body and proceeded to head deeper into the forest. It wasn't long before his nose brought him well past the Taichi borders and into Mujihi territory, somehow slipping by the two wolves near the two borders of the pack. "Still think this is a good idea?" Grow a damn set and stop acting puppish. Just keep yourself alert and hidden. Continuing to walk on, the brute finally came upon a river on the Mujihi lands. Coming to a halt near the water's edge, Comanche lifted his head towards the sky and smelled deeply. "I can smell you you traitor b***h. Might as well stop hiding and show yourself." Speaking out towards the water, the Taichi guard made sure his voice was loud enough, but also low enough so other's couldn't hear him. He just wanted to talk to Luna one on one at the moment and hopefully no other wolf showed up.

((I hope this post is ok. I even hope I got the location of where Luna is right too.))

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
    • Megathread 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    User ImageUser Image

Her scolding words caused the wolf-dog's ears to flatten against his head, and he watched her with curious eyes. Was she really that mad? Would his presence have even made any difference in the way the hunt turned out? Probably not. The way Disoto saw it, having him help along the hunt would only mean it would be another injured wolf, and that was the last thing he wanted to bring upon himself: pain. It wasn't his fault there were so many wolves hurt; and he really wouldn't be much of a help. But still, it seemed that Russia saw it differently than he did, which really made no difference to him. He would let it go, though, if only because he didn't want to argue anymore. Yet, when she asked why he was smirking, the smirk instantly faded and he cocked his head to the side curiously. Was it that time? Yeah... it was.

Allowing the smirk to return, Disoto knew it was about time he laid on the charm, as if that would get him anywhere. "Oh, you know... I'm just smirking because I can't stop thinking about how beautiful you are." By the time he said that, she was already thinking on something else, and speaking to herself about how she was glad some wolves were okay. He hadn't replied to it, but just waited for his comment to sink in, and perhaps even make her at least smile. The wolfdog laid his head on the ground, brown eyes looking at her from where he was laying and waiting for her to reply, or at least make some sort of response to what he had said. He was used to being bitten, but if she were to do something else... well, that would just delight him.

Wagging his tail lightly, Disoto kept his eyes on her.

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                            I'm near the den site
                                                            I'm with Russia
                                                            gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner. Also, sorry this is so short, babe. And sorry it took so long. I'm on semi-hiatus right now for a few reasons; if you don't want to stay with Disoto, I completely understand.

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Bay and himself were amongst some of the first wolves to answer to Delta Oberon's call. A hunt would be a nice way to get Blight's mind off of the things that were bothering him most. It would distract him for a little while, and with Bay by his side, he didn't have to worry about that old had of a healer trying to get it on with his sister. He would be able to keep a steady eye on her for just a little while during the hunt. As other wolves gathered, he made sure to take note of who was on the hunt. He quietly stared each of them down, waiting on someone with a smart mouth to say something about his sister, the omega, joining the pack in the hunt. He was silently daring someone, anyone, to voice their issues on her attending. As Bay cowered beside him, he could feel her uneasiness radiating off her body like a negative energy and he growled softly toward her as a sign for her to relax. He had her back, and she had nothing to worry about. If he wanted her to go, then damnit she was going to go.

As it seemed, no one of high importance seemed to mind Bay's presence, which left Blight highly satisfied. Good. These mongrels were learning. He would have his way one way or another, and that was just how he saw it. Apparently Aron nor Oberon didn't seem to mind Bay attending the hunt either, seeing as how neither of them addressed her negatively, which was just peachy. Soon enough, the delta gave the order for Blight to lead the hunting party to their prey; a moose, which Blight took great pride in. Of course, the delta would only call on the best to lead the rest, no? And who was really better than Blight? No one! That's who. Blight's multicolored orbs locked onto Oberon's as he nodded sharply toward his delta, indicating that he understood. Without any further delay, Blight rose to his paws and headed out, expecting everyone else to falling.

It wasn't much of a surprise that Bay had found her way to the front of the rank by Blight's flank. It might have been tad weird to see the omega of the pack, tagging along on a hunt, and at the front of the pack, at that. But, that's exactly where he preferred that she should be anyhow, and no one seemed to really mind. Good. They should keep their maws shut. It wasn't any use of him having to spill blood that wasn't their prey's. It took about an hour for him to track down the moose prey but it was done and before long, the hunt started.

While everyone else took their shots at the prey, Blight purposely lingered back, simply watching and providing help only when it was needed. He allowed the others to try and take the moose down, while he aided in simply snapping at it's flank to keep it moving and helping to tire the bull out. Much to his surprise though, among one of the wolves to attack the moose was Bay, and she had one helluva hit! A pleasure grin swept across his maw as he watched his sister sink her teeth into the prey. She was becoming more and more like him, but the day. He probably couldn't have landed a better hit if he tried and he was glad that Bay had stepped up her game rather than not showing them all what she could really do. That's why he kept her around. She worshiped the very soil he walked on, even though she could be completely fine on her own. It wasn't long before Bay was slinking back to his side, like she knew her place. The action only made him even more pleased with his slave-like sister.

Finally the prey was taken down and was being hauled off back toward the densite. Once they all arrived, Blight immediately moved away from the kill, allowing room for the alpha to have his share of the meal. He went over to a somewhat secluded area so that he could speak with his sister. "You did phenomenal on the hunt, Bay. I'm proud of you." He told her in a firm tone, happiness laced in his words. But as soon as his words left his mouth, his mood suddenly shifted and he was biting down hard onto Bay's muzzle, forcing her to submit to him. In his mind, if she received to much praise, it would all go to her head, and she would soon realize that she wouldn't exactly need him anymore and would leave his side. After a moment or so, Blight released his hold on her muzzle. "But, that was only one good shot. Don't let it make you think you are better than me. Is that understood?" He stared down at her, waiting for a response. The sudden light brushing of someone's pelt against his cause his fur to rise upon his back. As Blight turned his head, he noticed Luna headed toward her zeta's call. His eyes narrowed before he nodded. He wasn't sure why she felt the need to tell him. Perhaps, she saw him as her keeper as well and wanted the 'special attention' he often gave his sister. Well, if that's what she wanted. he would be happy to oblige. "Hurry back, Luna." He called after her and watched her ebony silhouette retreat. Blight attention was soon back on Bay once more, and he dipped his head, licking her muzzle roughly where he had just bitten her. "Thanks to that hunt, maybe Aron will be more willing to allow you to be that healer's helper.. or whatever. You should be thanking me for making you go."

OOC ;; lemme know if I need to edit anything.
    Word Count ;; 976 words

Lavish Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

For the second time now, the mujihi sigma had moved away from her, right when she was trying to get down the the knitty gritty. As the mutt slunk away, Evana simply allowed his to down so, with not even a second glance. The next time he wished to speak with her or spend "quality" time with her, he could have to do some serious a**-kissing to get back on her good side. He'd better bare gifts, and spill the beans on whatever dark past he was hiding from her. Evana didn't like secrets.. unless.. of course.. they were her own. Evana continued to roam the Mujihi's territory, aimlessly. Soon enough, she came to the river that passed through the lands. It wasn't a place she came to often, so she decided to linger for a bit. That, and because well.. a certain scent had filled her nostrils and it only piqued the fae's interest.

The beta female paced up the riverbank, following the faint scent of a familiar wolf. Soon enough she found a young pup, nestled under a tree stomp, sleeping comfortably. Just by the size of the hairball, she knew immediately who's pup it was; Aron's. immediately, a twinge of jealous seemed into the female's veins and her auds pinned back irritably as she glowered at the little thing. What was the little runt doing out here all alone? Perhaps, it was being hard headed and ran away and couldn't find it's way back. Evana snorted. Now, she was obligated to take the accident back to it's father.. Evana continued to watch it as it rested comfortably, completely unaware of her presence. Suddenly, evil thoughts started to fill her mind.. she didn't necessarily have to take it back. The wicked fae had better thoughts in mind.

Without so much as a second thought, Evana launched at the little thing, easily locked her powerful jaws sound it's neck and lifting it from the ground. It snarled and found between her teeth, but Evana's grip was too tight for it to free itself from. "Hey! Let me go?! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Yup, this was definitely one of Aron's little creations. Evana had been so quick and graceful with her movements that the pup hadn't even gotten a good look at her. It had no clue who had so rudely awoken it out of it's slumber. Quickly, Evana padded into the river until the water was up to her knees and dunked the pup's body into the water. It thrashed and kicked, but Evana kept a heavy hold. Soon enough, the body ceased it's fighting and fell limp in her jaws. At that moment, Evana opened her mouth, and lifted her head out of the water. She watched the limp body be carried down stream, until it was completely out of sight. Evana grinned, knowing she had done what she had always wanted to do to every single one of Aron's previous pups. This would show those bitches to keep from mating with her brute. With a snort, Evana stepped out of the water, shaking her pelt of any excess water, feeling highly accomplished. Her eyes darted around her surroundings, making sure no one had been around to witness her murder. Her muzzle lightly tilted into the air as she sniffed lightly, making sure that she hadn't scent any extra smells either. None came to mind, which was good. The body was long gone by now, and no one was around to even have a suspicion of what she had just done. Evana turned and headed back to the densite.

Upon her arrival, it was soon apparent that the hunting party was back with a large prey. By now, her pelt had completely dried, leaving no evidence of her even being near water recently. Evana licked her chops, not so much worrying about what she had done anymore but moreso about sinking her teeth into some of that moose meat. It had been some time since she had had some and ontop of that, killing Aron's pup made her rather hungry. As the others seemed to disperse, leaving Aron to eat first, Evana quietly padded toward the killpile at a leisurely pace, making sure that Aron saw her approaching, because after he ate, she was pretty much up next seeing as how Phoenix was no where to be seen. She quietly took a seat at Aron's right flank, allowing her a generous enough amount of space to each in peace and watched the others quietly. Her usual calm demeanor played was well in tact. No one would ever suspect anything. It was great being a lethal killer, and even better when she could secretly get away with any and every kill if she really wanted to.

Word Count ;; 801 words.
    OOC ;; left it open 'cause I forgot which pup I was supposed to kill. xD
    It'll be included in my next post. I just wanted to get her out.
    Yes, it was approved by Hiysin, months ago.

7,325 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Gaian 50
    User Image

Russia had stared at Disoto for a minute, before turning her eyes back towards the pack when Comanche's faint words had seeped into her ears. "Hum...Wonder what he's up too?" She asked herself out loud referring to Comanche. Glancing at Disoto, Russia noticed he was still staring at her. She hadn't failed to notice however that the hunter had wiped that stupid smirk off his face. She wasn't going to play his games right now. The Zeta had just turned her golden orbs to the left; to watch Comanche disappear off into the forest when Disoto's words rang in her ears. Not realizing what he had actually said, Russia began to speak back. "Well thank..." Stopping in mid sentence and blinking her eyes rather fast like, Russia quickly turned back to the hunter. Frowning, she pulled her head back; her staring at Disoto with a confused look plastered on her face.

The she-wolf didn't know if she should thank him for his words or bite his head off. Frankly she wasn't sure what she should do either way it went. Last time a male had talked to her like this, Russia had took the bait, her thinking the other brute was being nice. That had back fired in her face badly. The Zeta wasn't at all good at flirting and she couldn't really tell when a male was just picking with her. With this new situation she wasn't so sure either... "Um.. thank you." She then replied back to Disoto, her giving him a light smile. Russia then gave him a narrowed eyed look, before turning back to the pack once again. Brutes and their stupid ways was something she really needed to pay more attention to. She really needed to the study the male race a little more. That way she could tell when one was actually being nice or if he was just messing with her emotions.

Catching a side glance at the young male, the Zeta saw that the dark eyed hunter was still looking at her. Russia slowly let out a sigh and shook her head, while grinning lightly. Ah hell...might as well have some fun with it. "What is a handsome brute like yourself doing without a mate huh?" The white fae then asked, her giving Disoto a soft wink. The Zeta actually had her eye on someone and since she didn't know how to work things, maybe her playing Disoto's game could help her get a better rein on things.

((Uh..it's so short. I'm not use to typing short posts.))

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
    Mujihi's Haughty Warrior

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ooc:
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Akela was irritated at being made to run more, but doesn't say anything. If she let on that she was tired, Sidero would just go to town on her. She also didn't say anything about Aron not wanting them to mess with Karam Niel without his saying so. Scouting the territories probably would count under that ban. Oh well, if Aron became angered with Sidero, Akela could just sit back and watch. So, with a wicked grin, she pushed herself, running hard and strong with the zeta, until the white fae called it quits. Akela's muscles and lungs burned, and she wanted nothing more than to just leave and go to bed. Instead she was made to wait with the zeta, as the brute the crazy fae fancied ran around running errands for the alpha. Seriously? That was it? They were just going to sit here and wait for him to come back. It was just a scouting mission, and Akela doubted they needed him on it, but again, she said nothing. She simple sat silently and waited.

But when Sidero entered the brute's cave, and everyone else left, she figured it was a good time to get going as well. She lingered near the cave for a while longer, then trotted off, rolling her eyes. Sidero could call them back later if she still wanted to go on that stupid scouting mission. So She headed back for the den where she'd await orders from any other higher ups, or hopefully actually get to sleep. When she arrived, she noticed that the hunting party had returned, and with a large moose. How impressive. Akela would have very much liked to have been on that hunt, but thanks to Sidero, instead of actually helping out the pack, she had had them running in circles. And now she was just as tired as she would have been after the hunt, and equally as hungry, but she had to sit politely and wait to be invited. Akela was in a sour mood now, and she slumped a little ways away from the kill, hoping someone had seen them on their run and understand she hadn't missed the hunt intentionally.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image

I'm Here: Mujihi territory Who's with me: Luna, Meisha, Sidero, Hannibal, hunting party What I'm doing:Taking it all in stride Counting the Words: 372
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Questionable Goat

User Image

Willow felt quite pleased with herself and the hard hit that she had dealt out. She definitely hadn’t been expecting that sort of luck. If anything, she thought that the only contribution she would have done was tracking down the moose. But to actually get a very good hit made her mood any better. With the beast finally down the scout trotted over to the kill, tail wagging slowly behind her and her tongue lolled out in a soft pant. She loved running and was used to it, but to add in some brute strength like that made her energy level knock down a bit. When Calet praised the group the she-wolf gave a little smile as her wagged a bit faster, and she nodded her head at his orders. Wonderful! She’d be one of the first few to eat as well. With any luck she could grab an extra piece and bring it to Litoyna. Grabbing hold of the kill with the rest of the group, Willow began to tug and pull as the dragged it back to the den site.

Once they arrived to their destination Willow released her grip on the carcass, tongue hanging back out in a pant. Talk about a work out. Glancing around at the group, she noticed that Viktor was missing and her brows knitted together. Where had he run off to? All well, she supposed. They could just chat later, or whenever he returned. Dismissing herself from the party, Willow wandered around the den site, brown orbs searching for a familiar little pup. She knew that Litonya was probably up and moving by now. Litonya was a good cub, and she knew that the small fae wouldn’t get herself in any trouble. At least she hoped not.

Heading towards the pups den Willow glanced inside, wondering if Litonya was hanging out in there. “Litonya? You in there?” she called out. She knew that she had be unable to chat with her this morning, considering things had been a bit busy with the hunt and everything, so hopefully she could chat with her now. To ask how her day was going so far and if she had done anything. Maybe even play a bit or see if she wanted to head to the river or somewhere fun, with the provider’s consent of course. As much as she loved Litonya and considered her a little sister, she didn’t want to upset the providers and go against their word, especially if they didn’t think it was safe. The last thing she ever wanted to do was put Litonya in any sort of danger. Willow couldn’t lose her.

((Bleh post
                  Not really sure where Litonya is, so please tell me if I'm wrong c : ))

Questionable Goat

User Image

Once they reached the den site, Oberon finally let go of the kill and took a few steps back. Surely it wouldn’t be long before Aron snapped at everyone to back off so he could have the first bite of the kill. Hopefully it wouldn’t take too long before it was the elites turn to eat. With all that taste and teasing of the bull’s blood, he was quite hungry now. The delta’s eyes glanced over the hunting party. They all best now their place and not try to sneak in a bite, or else someone, depending on whoever caught them, would receive some type of punishment. Oberon’s silver orbs noticed Evana as she arrived, though he didn’t bother to give some sort of nod or greeting. It wasn’t like she was even paying attention to anyone other than Aron, for whatever reason. Good. One step closer to eating.

When he suddenly felt some rub against his shoulder Oberon gaze slowly turned to see who it was, though he already had a feeling on who it was. His fur bristled a little at the random touch and affection, but it was more out of habit then irritation and annoyance. Just like he expected, Pamuya was the one rubbing against him. “Thanks,” he quietly responded. Even though he always hid it from her, Oberon did enjoy it whenever Pamuya praised him and said how good of a delta he was. Though he never let it go to his head, it did boost his confidence and reassure him that he was right and fight for the rank. Hearing a “good job” every now and then was nice. “You did a fine job as well,” he praised once again. The huntress had done a good job, in fact the whole group did. Even though he would never say it out loud, for to him it would just seem to strange and awkward to say, he was glad that Pamuya hadn’t gotten hurt by the bull. He was always glad to see her safe and sound, despite how much of a pain she could sometimes be. Oberon did care greatly for the fae.

Oberon’s ears twitched at the sound of Pamuya’s stomach and a small smirk appeared on his maw. Well at least he wasn’t the only hungry wolf in the group. His silver orbs glanced towards the kill and seeing how far along the alpha was, Oberon looked back towards Pamuya, simply watching as she laid down. At first he just assumed that it was because she was tired, but his brow quirked when she started to wag her tail. Perhaps she was just happy to finally lie down and rest? Oh he didn’t know. He couldn’t read minds. Surely that had to be that because it wasn’t long before she closed her eyes. Leaving her be and just glancing around the den site, Oberon’s eyes eventually slide back to Pamuya, curious to see if she had fallen asleep yet. To his slight surprise, her eyes were back open. Maybe she was just worried about not getting in her share of the meal? “You can go ahead and rest, if you’d like,” he suggested, still thinking she was tired. “The kill will still be here once you wake up,” he added. He supposed he could always wake her up once it was her turn to eat, but that probably wouldn’t be too long from now. Besides, it was her decision if she wanted to get some rest or not.

ooc I feel like Oberon's actually being kinda sweet to Pamuya xD

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
          ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The snowy zeta had been waiting for quite some bit of time but she wasn't getting to bored, in the den of the gamma she rather enjoyed being around the skulls of the wolves that he had of the dead. Her tail wagged a little as she yawned and closed her eyes. What seemed like no time at all, she heard paws coming toward her and instantly her hackles rose up sharply and a deep growl left her throat. Soon however the scent of her male come toward her and although she kept the growl, it turned into a throaty purr, and she lowered her hackles.

When Hannibal spoke her tail wagged just a touch and she looked at the gamma. "Yes, I have my darling." She dipped her head toward him in return to his bowed one. She smirked and chuckled darkly when the male spoke about her lacking warriors and teaching them a lesson. Sidero stood up and walked around the gamma, pressing her snowy coat on his as she moved in a tight circle around him. She opened her maw and spoke up, "I do believe my dear I have just an idea for you." she cooed toward the gamma.

Once she stopped circling she sat in front of the male with a sparkle in her ruby hues. "I am planning on taking my worthless mutts out on a hunting trip, only not for a buck or anything else, for some useless members of the weaker packs, perhaps I would also like to see just how smooth my warriors are and learn as much as they can about the other packs. I know I am suppose bring a scout, but I figured my warrior's need some training and the best training is on the the paws. So my darling you in?" she asked, her voice was filled with excitement and her eyes were sparkling. Her tail curled around her paws as she awaited the gamma to speak.

Stephy Says: SIDDDYYY~!<3

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces