Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

- - - - - - - - -
                                                                        Marissa wagged her tail and listened happily as her boys talked, and was especially pleased that Lane was still so excited to go out, and Rau was just as eager. "He should be any moment now." She replied to Lane, lifting her head to see if she could spot Roan. When he finally approached, she wagged her tail and nuzzled him softly in return. "I believe they are." Her voice was warm with laughter, she knew they were just itching to get going. She tilted her head with his last question, unsure herself. But Ace's voice soon rang out from the den, and she smiled. "Apparently so. Well, we should all get a move on then." Cheerily, she set out, every so often glancing back to make sure her two pups were following, and wouldn't stray. She wasn't so sure about the swim, the waters could well be too cold for them yet, but she knew Roan would make sure they were nice enough before letting the boys in. It was nice to finally be out as a family, and hoped Ace and Ashley would catch up soon enough, so they could all enjoy it together. For the most part, it was pretty quiet, aside from some small talk and her sons' chatter. And that was nice. Aside from her brother, Marissa didn't really have much on her mind, or much to talk about.

Eventually their leisurely walk took them to a calm stream, and Marissa paused, looking down at the clear water. With a smile, she glanced over to Roan and made a subtle gesture towards the water. She wasn't going to be the one testing today. Just in case the water was as cold as she worried it would be. Spring rivers were often chilly with snow melt, and as a younger wolf, she'd made the mistake of jumping in without testing it first, and had been quickly met with ice cold water. But she wouldn't today. So she sat neatly in front of the stream, watching Lane and Rau intently.

Location: KN territy - - Company: Roan, Rau, Lane, Ace, Ashley - - Action: Just going for a leisurely stroll - Word Count: 343 - - ooc: Bleeeggghhh post :/

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image
                                        Staying still for the short speech of the older fae, Calon wondered if she would truly stay with the pack this time. In his heart he hoped she would, knowing Taichi could ever wolf they could get. Though at the same time he also wanted to turn Kize away, something telling him the fae would not stay here very long. While mulling over the decision about Kize coming back into Taichi, his attention was pulled away by the now yearling, Relic. His eyes went to watch her, the excitement in the fae's voice quite amusing to him as well. Shifting slightly before sitting on his haunches to think over the fate of Kize and Relic. With a nod to himself he looked over to Relic first, give a wolfish grin towards her before he spoke. "Relic, you and your mother ran at the pack's time of need. I am sure you had no real choice in this as you were still a young pup. Because of this I welcome you happily back into Taichi. So my dear yearling feel free to go eat some of the deer with the others." As he finished talking with Relic he got to all fours and turned his attention to Kize, his eyes looking over the fae closely.

Parts of him still fought about letting the fae back into the pack, even if it meant they were one wolf weaker. Shaking his head with a grunting noise escaping him, he circled around Kize before stopping on the opposite side he started on. "You are welcome to stay for Relic's sake Kize, but if you leave again I will not allow you back to Taichi. You knew what you were doing when you ran from the pack the first time. It is not something any good wolf would do to the pack they say they love. Just remember I have my eye on you Kize." Giving a soft growl to warn the fae he meant what he said, he continued to walk forward once more. Glancing towards Kize to see if she wanted anything else, though it wasn't long after that did his eyes turn to look towards his and Kaireena's den. His paws carried him to stand a few yards away, wanting to see if Kaireena was ready to talk or not. But in the end he only was able to stand there in silence with his ears perked forward in hopes to hear his mate's voice. So badly wanting to hear her call his name, so he could safely move forward to see her.

Finally he found the courage to move towards the den, his body slinking forward out of shame. When he was in front of the den, he peeked in and looked over at his mate. Soon though he saw Romulus and Valkyrie there as well. Straightening himself up some he moved into the den a bit more. Hearing the news about Comanche and Akilla, but ignoring it for the time being. His attention stayed on Kaireena as he slowly moved closer to her. "Kai...I mean Kaireena, can we talk?" His rump soon was on the ground as he sat in front of his mate, hoping she wouldn't ignore him. Lowing his head slightly, his eyes looked up at Kaireena as a soft whimper escaped him. Only for him to scoot a bit closer and try to rub his head under her chin as he spoke once more. "Kai, I am sorry. I lost my temper and acted selfishly towards you. I shouldn't of been so foolish, but please understand I still want us to work more together as well." Pulling his head away from his mate he looked at her with a pleading look in his eyes, wanting her to give her answer to him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Location: [ Alpha's Den ] // With: [ Kaireena, Valkyrie, & Romulus ] // Feeling: [ Hopeful & Worried ] // Thoughts: [ Please forgive me ] // Word Count: [ 636 Words ] // OOC: [ Going to try and work on Pamuya, Ulfric, and Beline later today if I have time. Might also try to post Lykaon as well. ]

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Pamuya

Watching in awe as her Delta took the final shot to get the bull moose down, her pace slowed with the beast itself. Soon she stood at a stand still, overcome with pride as well as amazement. It wasn't like she already knew why Oberon was the Delta, but at the same time it always made her so excited to see the brute at work. Her tail began to wag as Oberon praised the hunting group for their hard work. To her it meant she proved to Oberon that she could hunt if she so wanted too. Moving closer to the Delta Pamuya took a bite hold on the moose carcass as well, knowing the others would help as well. They needed to bring this delicious meal back to the pack. Tugging at the carcass she and the other started to move it back to the den area. It something that thankfully didn't take to long in the end, mostly because Pamuya wanted her fair share of the meat as well.

Straightening up as they finished pulling the carcass into the den area, Pamuya licked the blood that had gathered on her maw. Looking over towards Oberon she gave a wag of her tail, before moving to his side. Her head lightly rubbing into his shoulder as she let out a soft whisper of a praise. "You did great Oby, you make such a great Delta." Picking herself up with more pride so she didn't lean on the brute anymore, Pamuya watched for his reaction. Her eyes soon trailed over towards the Alpha, Aron, wondering how long he would take to eat his share of the moose. Though Pamuya dared not to touch the bull moose's carcass till Aron had his fill or said otherwise. She was foolish, but not enough to mess with Aron and possibly get Oberon in trouble for it. For now she would stay next to Oberon and see if the brute would pay her any mind or ignore her flirtatious nature as usual.

Licking her maw she watched the pack, hunger still making her uneasy. It even bothersome enough to make a gurgling noise in her stomach that Oberon was sure to notice if he stayed near her. Lowering her head she let out a soft whine, before sitting on her haunches. From there it was easy to lay down and watch the meal before her, the thoughts of her and Oberon sharing it alone together causing her tail to wag once more. In general Pamuya always dreamed about Oberon and her's future, more so about how their pups together would look. Her eyes slide shut as the little day dream went on, of their pups playing in a meadow together with their parents. The happiness between them clear as the blue sky above them. Her eyes darted open as she forced such insane thoughts from her head and looked around for Oberon. Only to confirm the brute was still close by her.

╠╬════════════╬⊀========⊁⊀========⊁╬════════════╬╣

Location:Den AreaCompany:Oberon & The PackFeelings:ContentThoughts:Such things will never happen...Word Count:498 WordsOOC:Poor Pamuya....

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Their walk seemed to go silent when Lykaon tried to change the subject away from his past. It made him wonder if the fae was angered by his words or actions, which made his head lower even more in shame. Watching the ground ahead of him he continued to follow at Evana's hip, not daring to get any closer to her head now. Even now he wanted to disappear from this area, so he would no longer be near another wolf. Licking his maw nervously he looked up towards Evana, as he no longer continued to walk by her and soon not at all. "I think it is best I do another patrol for Aron, he was worried earlier. Please continue on with out me Evana." Turning away from the fae as fast as he could, in fear she would tell him to stay. No it was time for Lykaon to high tail it out of there before things got even more awkward between the two of them. Now at a slow run, he pressed towards the border's edge.

All he could do was run away, it was no use for him to bother with faes anymore. He would never be able to talk with one with out an awkward moment coming out of it. Really it seemed Kize and Relic were the only ones he felt at ease around. And that was probably all because of that cute and innocent little pup. A whine left him as his pace slowed to a walk and his eyes scanned the area around him. He seemed to be far enough away from the den area, but still had a ways before reaching a border. It was troubling him that he still couldn't find a trace of Kize or Relic since that day. Even when he did run the Taichi border it seemed like no wolf had dared to go near it because of who it was near. His tail lowered in disappointment as his thoughts continued along the lines of always being alone and with out anyone to care for him. Shaking his head no he straightened his body up and decided to give it one last shot.

Picking up a full out run, he pushed his body forward towards the borders once more in hopes to catch a scent of Kize or Relic. If he didn't find either of them their then he would give up all hope on ever seeing either of them again. His claws dug into the ground while his body lunged forward each time he took a step, it only moving him that much closer to the border he needed to find. His nose was constantly taking in the scents around him, wanting even the oldest and faintest of scents to be caught. For with it, he may be able to track the fae he wanted to make his own. Yes this is what Lykaon finally understood, only one fae ever understood and accepted his problems. Even more so the fae got him to talk with ease around her, she had to be important it just must be that way. Panting as he pushed onward, the border starting to appear on the horizon that was lite up by the moon. Finally he could start to gather the scents that neared the border, which meant he would hopefully catch the weft of the fae.

Stopping completely he looked towards the river that he found the pup Relic at, his heart racing still. It wasn't from the run and he knew it, it was from the hope he might see Kize. A soft whimper to left him as he began to take a step at a time towards the water. Only hoping it would magically make the fae appear so he could see her again and take her as his own. Pausing for a moment his ears perked forward a soft growl escaping him. A scent was still here but not one he knew or cared about, it wasn't who he was looking for. So relaxing himself once more with a deep breath, he continued towards the water's edge. His head lowering to take a drink of the water. Only so he might wait for the chance of the past that happened before, to happen again. Once he finished drinking he wandered over towards the tree where he had cleaned the soaked pup, his nose taking in the scents around it. Of course there scent was long gone, but he still laid down and let his thoughts take over and a day dream of that time to start to form in his head.

User Image

Location:Taichi & Mujihi BorderI'm With..:No OneFeelings:Sad & HopefulThoughts:I hope we meet again...
Word Count:774 WordsOOC:N/A

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Still keeping herself in the back of the hunting party, Meesha watched as the next wolf took their turn on the bull moose. Faylen tried her hand and missed, which Meesha snorted at. She had noticed that the white she-wolf had tried to paw the moose, but what good would that do? The huntress watched as the Iota moved back in line with the group, before turning to watch the next wolf. Flicking her ears forward, Meesha raised her head higher to lay her eyes on the form of a different colored fae. It was the other huntress Pamuya. The one Meesha hadn't failed to notice snicker when she got in trouble by Oberon. I hope you miss.. The white pelted princess growled as she watched Pamuya move in behind the bull moose for her attack. But of course the damn she-wolf got in a nice hit. Should have known that..That's just my luck... Meesha snorted, while rolling her eyes with disgust. She had even wished the bull would have kicked the teasing no good b***h right in the mouth, but again Meesha thoughts weren't that lucky. She wasn't dumb either, the white huntress could tell Pamuya had a thing for their delta. Any wolf with good sense and a good eye could see that. This thought caused Meesha to chuckle lightly. Just as she rolled her eyes once more, the princess caught the form of a dark colored wolf moving in to take his turn at the bull.

Moving her golden orbs towards this wolf, Meesha growled darkly while her hackles rose slightly. She then pulled herself up to a trot so she could better watch her a** of a brother make his move. Rolling her eyes, Meesha watched Kenyon grab hold of the bull moose's belly, him taking hold. She really hoped the moose would have kicked him as well or even nailed him in the side with his horns, but that didn't happen either. For all she cared Kenyon could die miserably and rot in the underworld. At least he hadn't shown me up.. The white pelted fae said to herself as she watched Kenyon move back in line with the hunting party. It was then Meesha caught sight of the pack's only omega going in for her chance at the bull moose. It really surprised the fae that Bay even got a hit, let alone a really good one. Meesha had expected the Omega to get herself hurt, but maybe she was pack material after all. Hum...Maybe after the hunt is over I will go over and congratulate the fae on her nice hit. Seeing Bay hide behind Blight caused Meesha to huff and shake her head. With a hit like that, Bay shouldn't be hiding behind her crazy scout of a brother, but who cares...

Flicking her ears forward, Meesha saw her father launch himself forward towards the moose for his turn. She slowly leaned forward on her toes and smiled big as her father closed in the distance. The young fae had never seen her father in action before so this sight was very exciting for her. Blinking her eyes quick like, Meesha could feel her heart racing and then it nearly skipped a beat when Aron missed his target. Seeing her father's teeth only snatch a chunk full of hair from the moose's pelt, the young fae winced and leaned back on her hunches with a whine. That isn't good. Meesha told herself with another whine, while watching her father spit at the ground in anger. If Meesha could help it, she wasn't going to go anywhere near her father after the hunt. She didn't want to suffer from his wrath if he was still angry cause he missed afterwards. It was then Harmn's turn and again Meesha had to wince, though she grinned wickedly. Naughty guard...Trying to show up the alpha male isn't nice. She told herself as she watched Harmn sink his teeth into the flesh of the bull moose. With a shake of her head, Meesha picked up her pace into a small loop, her still following along behind the rest of the hunting party. Just as Meesha locked her eyes on the Delta, she saw him lung towards the moose and sink his teeth in it's throat. Good, it's about time the damn thing went down.

Meesha halted herself a good ways away from everyone, her wanting to stay away from Aron and Oberon for the time being. Her ears had picked up on the praise Oberon was giving everyone, but she really didn't listen to it. Her mind was wondering around a little until she heard the Delta tell everyone to grab hold of the moose and help pull it back to the den. I suppose I can help drag the carcass back to the den. Some hard work will do me good. Meesha told herself as she grabbed hold of the carcass and helped pull it to the den like everyone else. Thankfully there was a good amount of wolves present to help drag the heavy beast back. Once back at the den, Meesha quickly dropped the part she was pulling and high tailed it out of dodge. She just didn't want to be in Aron's way, though she did stay among the rest. Licking her mews some, the white princess sat on her rear to watch everything that was going on. She growled at a few wolves who came near her and some she eyed darkly. Seeing Pamuya move closer to Oberon caused Meesha to roll her eyes with disgust, though she did try and listen in on what the fae had said to their delta. She had only caught the word Oby, which she then snorted at. It was a stupid nick name that the other huntress had called their Delta. Stupid... Just stupid..

Feeling her stomach rumble, Meesha looked towards her father, wondering when he was going to hurry up and finish his meal. The young fae had learned to wait her turn when it came to eating and she didn't dare make a move towards the moose's carcass just yet.

((Edited, the layout))

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize watched the yearling that was once her pup. She felt sad, knowing that in just a year's time the young female could have pups. Kize didn't want to be near her when this happened, after all old habits died hard. She didn't want to come between the wolf she loved and her future pups. The older fae watched the Relic as she excited loped off to attack the pack's prize. She sighed, watching the yearling run off, but then her eyes snapped to Calon as he spoke. He was hinting to that he didn't trust her and rightfully so. Her gaze was soft and motherly at first, but flickered darker as he said he'd be watching her. "Watch all you want Calon, but I won't be here for you keep tabs on me."She said, showing that he should be wary with her around. She let a growl rumble in her throat, answering his. She was over stepping boundaries here, but that was okay, because she'd be gone before he could ever enforce manners on her. No doubt he had to have heard her, even as he was walking off.

She went a different direction, towards Relic. The fae looked at the wolf tugging at the carcass and wolfing down the bites she took. She would whimper and shy away from any of the pack members, especially those of higher rank. Kize was glad that she remembered such manners, they were good to know when staying within a pack. Her tail wagged slightly as she engraved the young wolf to memory. "Hey Relic" Kize called. The bloodied wolf looked over to Kize, but then took up a full on sprint. "Hey mom, you should come eat too before the rest of the pack gets dibs on the good stuff." Relic barked excitedly. Kize shook her head before saying, "No thanks.". She then took a breath. "I'm going to run a patrol. Calon thought to immediately put me to work. I'll be off now." She easily lied. She back off and turned to walk away, but then stopped and looked over her shoulder. "I love you Relic." She told the younger wolf, who rolled her eyes. "And I love you.Have fun with your run of the territory!" The young fae said, then raced off back to the meat.

That would be the last time Kize would see Relic on good terms, unless she wanted to sneak onto the territory and see her, but again, Kize didn't want to come between Relic and any future she may have. The fae sighed and began an easy lop down a familiar trail. It was one Relic had taken oh so long ago. She remembered like it was yesterday when the poor pup fell into the water and was saved by that strange Mujihi wolf. She was supposed to meet him, bot herself and Relic, but then the disease broke out and Kize thought it best to leave. She found the running water that was nearly her adopted daughter's death and quickly picked up pace with anticipation. Kize knew it was wishful thinking that she may see Lykoan again, but her mind and heart were two different things. Her heart was quick to believe childish wishes while her mind knew better.

Tonight, her wishes won, not that she truly believed it was Lykoan that lay on the other side of the river. She'd followed the river's shore until she grew thirsty. She looked down at the water to stare at herself before lapping at the water. Her eyes looked around her as she drank, not wanting anything to sneak up on her, but then she saw a dark form on the other side of the river. Again, she had no clue it was Lykoan that was there, so she lead out a warning snarl. She may not be of perfect health yet from living on her own for so long, but she could certainly put up a good fight if need be. Her snarl turned into a commanding bark as she spoke. "It's not nice to hide, come out into the moon light." Her voice was cold, after all she'd just left the only wolf she'd cared for. The closest thing she could ever have to having a pup. So naturally the fae was a rough with the world.

Company:Lykoan
OOC:I'll post with Relic soon....anyways, yay~! they finally meet xD

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

۩۩ѴɩӃჸσℜ۩۩

Viktor was still disappointed that he hadn't made a great hit, but the hunt was successful so far and that was great! His brother, however, had in fact succeeded in out maneuvering him. Bringing down the bull even! So much for showing off for Willow and keeping one step ahead of Conan. He wouldn't let that ruin his good mood though, their pack would feast for days. Panting, he stood with his tail wagging, awaiting orders. Suddenly, though, a howl in the distance rang in his ears. He excused himself, then trotted in the direction the howl had come from. There had been a large number of wolves passing through or asking to join, so it came to no surprise to Viktor when he heard the howl.

What did surprise him, however, was the lingering scent of Mujihi. His fur stood up a little and he lifted his tail as he slowed to a trot, eyes searching for the source of the voice. When they landed on a fae, he relaxed a little, but was still on his guard. "What do you want?" He growled, eyeing the other wolf as he approached. Mujihi had been running rampant around the territory, and this was no doubt some trick. He kept his senses alert, just in case it was some sort of ambush. "You must have some sort of death wish, trying to enter Karan Niel lands." Viktor knew some of his packmates wouldn't even give the fae a chance to speak. The fact that she was a fae was the only reason why the brute wasn't chasing her hide off the territory right now, but he wouldn't hesitate the moment she gave him a reason to. But int he meant time, he hoped his much larger form would intimidate her enough to just high tail it away.

OOC:

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User ImageUser Image

Roan was happy to get this walk started. It seemed like ages since he had some alone time with his family, what with the busy life of an alpha of the largest pack around. While he always did have nights and early mornings to devote to them, it just wasn't enough time. And plus, recently Ace and Ashley were being good adults, working their way towards their ranks. Roan barely got to see them either. Them coming along made this stroll to the river an especially nice treat.

Roan was mostly silent during the walk, like his mate was. He just padded along, taking in the scenery of the budding spring and his pups gallivanting around. Even though none of his pups were his by blood, he was incredibly attached and devoted to them. Their antics always lifted his mood and eased his tired spirits. He adored pups to no end, whether they were his or someone elses.

They arrived at a calm stream, barely deep enough for the big brute to fully swim in. But it was the perfect depth for a swimming lesson. He already knew that he was going to be the one to test the waters; he didn't even need a gesture from Marissa. But he gave her a grumpy look and made a big deal out of it anyway.

Slowly, he dipped a paw into the water's edge. The temperature sent a wave of a shiver through his fur, but it wasn't that cold. Still though, it was probably best for the pups to not swim too long and catch a cold. "Come on in pups, the water's fine." He waded in as far as the stream allowed, the water coming up to his chest, to prove that it was just fine. "That is, if you're brute enough."

Penny for your thoughts? I think it's my turn? If not well... I waited a long time okay.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User ImageUser Image

His dominant stance was still holding when the call of the Theta came, part of his not wishing to break away from the fight. Growling he started Ahriman down, before deciding to do as he was told by the Theta. Only because he heard the words 'special treat', which made him hopeful that Béline would teach them fighting skills. "I won't let you get off so easy next time, Ahriman!" Snapping his jaws together as he warned his brother, still not willing to show any type of submission towards him. Turning away he quickly trotted over towards Béline, his ears twitching back and forth between listening to what she might say and to the sound of his brother. Ulfric didn't trust Ahriman not to try and start a fight between them while his back was turn. After all if Ulfric had the chance to jump Ahriman from behind then he would take it and try to take his brother out. His tail wagged as he drew closer to Béline, a playful yip leaving him as he tried to jump up on the Theta.

In the end he only ended up half way up her side before getting a n** to his side. A yelp escaped him as slide down to land between her front and back legs, his head tilted as he stared up at the fae. Saying nothing he laid down beside Béline and curled up into a tight ball to get ready for their nap. It was already dark out and the moon had risen in the sky above them. Which to Ulfric meant if they slept the morning would come all that faster and then the fun would begin once more. His tail moved to slip over his nose to hide it from the chill in the night hair, also making sure to nuzzle in close to Béline's stomach to keep his heat as well. Part of him wanted to kick his brother out if he tried to sleep near him in the protection of the Theta's warm stomach. But in the end sleep had claimed Ulfric and he would not wake until morning came, for the day was quite a bit more then the little pup had done in a while with his mother.

User Image

Location:Sitter's DenI'm With..:Béline & AhrimanFeelings:TiredThoughts:Tomorrow will be great!Word Count:383 WordsOOC:N/A

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
╠╣ Béline ╠╣

Laying there she watched the pups carefully, ready to go get them if they weren't quick to listen to her order. Thankfully Ulfric had pulled away and used his head to get out of the fight between Ahriman and himself. Though he only ran head long over towards her and tried to jump up on her back. A low growl left her as she nipped his side to give a firm correction. Giving a cold stare towards the pup, watching him get himself ready for bed rather quickly now. It brought a warm feeling to her that the pup was being so well behaved, it was a nice change compared to others. A yawn escaped Béline as her head lowered, still keeping an eye on Ahriman. If the pup caused issues, it would take Béline much to correct him and force him over by her side. She was truly in no mood to run and chase stubborn pups, but she also wouldn't allow one to get away with anything.

Lifting her head she let out a low growl before speaking towards Ahriman. "Get your rump over here Ahriman, it is time to sleep. Morning will come soon enough once you drift off into dream land..." Shifting her body slightly she made a bit more room for Ahriman to sleep next to his bother to keep warm. But even then she hoped this wouldn't cause her more issues between the two pups, it was far to tiring to deal with their bickering this late in the evening. For now Béline watched Ahriman and waited for the pup to do as he was told or get in a great deal of trouble and cause a huge problem for any of the pack members in the near by area. After all how many would watch and not be loud with their reactions to Béline's handling of stubborn pups.

⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑≾━━━━━≿↘♈↙≾━━━━━≿⋐≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎⋑
Picture Thanks To Hisyinphlay

Location:Sitter's DenCompany:Ulfric & AhrimanFeelings:Content & AlertThoughts:That pup better behave...
Word Count:319 WordsOOC:I will try to post Lykaon later today.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

As Comanche continued to talk to himself, the brute's facial expressions changed from one thing to another in a matter of seconds. One minute one would think he's happy and the next one would think he's angry. But all the while, he was having an inner battle with his thoughts. The guard's inner self was starting to gain little control of the brute's emotions, though Comanche hadn't realized that yet. He hadn't even realized that when he talked to himself like he was, the other's could actually hear him conversing out loud. If you would shut up and stop yelling at me, you would know that someone is walking up on you. "Your full of..." It was then Comanche's ears picked up on the sound of someone coming towards him, like himself had said. His inner-thoughts hadn't been wrong on that one. "I guess you were right on that one." Would I lie to you? Quickly opening his eyes, the guard's golden orbs fell on the form of the white fae Mystique. Hearing her words, Comanche looked down at Akilla's corpse, before bringing his eyes back to her. "Um... No she's hasn't gone anywhere. She's can't" The guard spoke back to the fae as a frown came across his face. The brute didn't know that the white fae was talking about Relic, he thought she was talking about Akilla.

Comanche then gave the fae a half smile, before hearing laughter in his mind. Here, let me.. The brown brute suddenly growled while shaking his head, soon withdrawing into himself and letting the other guy surface."If your talking about Relic, she ran off like a good little yearling." The look on Comanche's face was much different from the one he normally had on his face. It was more crazy like. Flicking his ears forward, the male ran his eyes over the older fae and then he snorted. Don't get any ideas... Comanche's eyes then rolled on their own, before his ears again picked up on the words Mystique was saying. "Nice chat..? I wouldn't....Uh yea it was a nice chat. She's a nice young fae." The look on Comanche's face had turned back to normal in a quick flash, though he gave the white fae a nervous smile. "You uh...having a... good uh..day Mystique?" The guard asked, trying to keep his voice steady. Comanche's tail moved nervously behind him while his eyes tried to look elsewhere. Oh this just wont do.. The brute rolled his eyes again, soon bringing his golden orbs back to Mystique. He gave her another smile, while waiting for her to speak back or walk away. He really couldn't blame her if she walked away and chose not to speak to him anymore. Who would want to speak to a crazy wolf anyways?

Questionable Goat

User Image

Lane sat comfortably between his mother’s paws as they waited for the rest of the family to show up. The ivory pup just watched as his brother ran around, blocking him threading between Marissa’s paws. He was here first and had absolutely no intentions of moving. Rau could run around elsewhere. Continuing to sit there, and ignore his brother for the most part, Lane’s ears perked up when he heard the familiar sound of his father. Looking up, Lane smiled and wagged his tail as he watched the way Roan greeted Marissa. He was truly glad to have Roan as his father and role model. He wanted to be like Roan, confident and strong. And, maybe with a lot of luck, maybe even an alpha. “Hi, Dad,” he welcomed happily. Standing up, he nodded his head enthusiastically as his tail speed up. “Yeah! Let’s go!” he exclaimed. Taking a couple steps forward to show that he was ready to go, he paused and glanced back at his family to see if they were coming. After a bit of reassurance that Ashley and Ace were still coming, it wasn’t too much longer before the family set out.

Lane remained fairly quiet during the walk to the river, mainly staying in between his two parents for protection. There were a few times were he’d run ahead to sniff at something, but then he’d wait for his family to catch up and fall back in his place. His tail swayed behind him the whole time, pleased and happy to be spending time with his parents. Once they reached the river, the ivory pup slowly moved towards the edge of it and looked down at the water, staring into his green orbs for a few seconds. Would they get to swim today? He kinda hoped so. Swimming seemed fun, but he didn’t want to jump in if it was really cold. That just wasn’t fun. Looking over to Roan, the cub watched as his adoptive father stepped into the river, daring them to join him. His tail wagged at the challenge, and he moved over to the spot where Roan had went in. He could do this.

However, the moment he dipped his paw in the water he caught his breath, and pulled his paw back out. The water was fine? No it wasn’t! It was cold! Glancing quickly up at his father and back towards the water, Lane moved a little closer to the edge. He couldn’t back down now, especially with his family watching. He didn’t want to be teased that he was a wimp or anything. He wasn’t weak… He was just cautious of new things that were being introduced to him. Taking in a deep breath and holding it, Lane squeezed his eyes closed. It was now or never. Jumping off the edge of the river, the cub splashed into the water, paws just barely touching the floor before he paddled back up. Might as well just take the plunge instead of going slow. Swimming over towards Roan, he gave a little smile towards the alpha. “Dad, I do good?” he asked as he neared him, seeking a little praise for his jump into the cold waters.

((Hope it's ooookaaaay))

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OOC: Poor Layla, always getting stuck with the fighters. lol
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lobo stepped back reluctantly as Hannibal ordered him to move aside. He was a little tense. He didn't want Layla to get hurt, even if Hannibal well within his rights to punish her. It seemed like a good sit-on was all the situation called for, and Lobo had to hold back a sigh of relief. Hannibal was certainly an odd wolf, but it seemed that that paid off sometimes. He felt sorry for the fae. It had been apparent that she had been attached to Phoenix, and hearing that he was a traitor must have really hurt. Lobo knew Hannibal felt no sympathy for the ivory fae, however. The message was loud and clear to Lobo. But hopefully what Hannibal had told Layla would help her deal with the death.

When Layla finally got up and summoned Lobo, he bowed his head to Hannibal then turned and trotted after Layla. He wasn't sure what to say to the disheartened fae. She had been so different lately, especially after Fell left. She had had too many brutes mess with her heart. Unfortunately, it was hard for a good hearted fae to make it in Mujihi. Or any good hearted wolf in general. "Hey, Aron is sending me on a mission to kill the shaman in Karam Niel. I wouldn't mind a little help." When she agreed, he led them away from the territory and into Karam Niel. He hadn't been in the enemy's territory before, but just followed the strongest concentration of wolf scent. "You wouldn't happen to know what the shaman looks like, would you?" He asked quietly, chuckling lightly.

He slowed his pace, completely alert as they drew deeper into the territory. As it turned out, the shaman's scent was just strong as Raumo's, and it wasn't long before Lobo locked on to a steady scent. Lowering his body, he began creeping forward, eyes peeled for the other wolf. When he realized there were two, and they were both faes, he hesitated. Lobo did not particularly enjoy killing faes. Especially if they were healers, and most especially, off the battle field. But he couldn't disobey Aron's order. So gathering up his gumption, with his body nearly touching the forest floor, he gestured quickly to Layla to deal with the younger fae, Kyra, and sprang out of his hiding place, barreling straight for the shaman. He was much larger than the shaman, and since she probably had little training in fighting, she was very easy to over power. She had managed to get a good bite in, landing one one his foreleg, but after a series of biting, yelping, snarling, and a little bit of wrestling, the fae was dead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm Here: Mujihi Territory, Karam Niel Territory Who's with me: Layla, Hannibal, Zana, Kyra What I'm doing: Doin his duty Counting the Words: 449

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

As he laid by the tree he went off into his own world in his mind and soon was unaware of his surroundings. So much so that he didn't even notice that a scent of another wolf had drawn closer to him. It was rather pathetic to say since he was the Sigma scout in Mujihi and got it because of his nose. A yawn escaped him as his feet stretched out and his body relaxed against the tree, only to have his ear twitch at the sound of a low growl. This caused his body to tense up with anger and fear, wondering who dared to ruin his moment of wishes. Getting to his feet slowly he listened to the voice who had ordered for him to show himself. It was vaguely familiar. He took in the scent of the wolf across the stream, his teeth bared as he did. Only then when the scent it his nose did he lower his maw to hide his teeth and relaxed his body completely. Though he still stood in the darkness in confusion, wondering if he had finally fallen to the madness Mujihi was known for.

His head rose up high and so did his stance, as he began to walk out into the moon light. A faint snicker escaping him as he drew closer to the edge of the river that separated himself and Kize. A playful growling noise left him, almost like he would be purring with delight. "My...My what do my eyes see before me. The mother of the cutest little pup has come back to me finally. I thought I had lost you and the dear little one to the rabies." Pausing in mid-step a paw being held up as he looked around the area near where Kize was. It was odd he didn't see nor smell the scent of the pup, which made him go back to looking directly at Kize. His playful expression faded into one of worry. More so his stance was not one of pride but of a slight disappointment and concern. Stepping forward into the water, Lykaon swam across to the other side being careful when he pulled himself on the other side. Shaking out his fur he walked over to Kize side and nuzzled his nose under her chin with a soft whine. "Is she going to be safe, Kize?" The way Lykaon knew Relic was still fine was because he smelled her fresh scent on Kize's coat.

Lowering his haunches to the ground he sat beside Kize and looked towards Taichi's main lands and then back towards the territory of Mujihi. His heart torn in which way he should go with Kize, only because he feared for her safety as well as his own. It wasn't like any Taichi Alpha would not accept him and he was sure Aron hated him because Evana was always wanting to be near him. Which made it even hard to choose Mujihi since he worried Kize would be jealous of Evana. He turned his head to look at Kize, his tail wagging some before he licked her maw. "Kize, come to Mujihi with me. Become my mate please, Kize." As he finished speaking he backed away and looked her over with his tail still wagging. Part of him wanting to force Kize to come in the end if she chose not to become his. Though that would never work since Lykaon felt he must always try and appease to a fae if they forced any issue. So for now he stood about a foot away from Kize and watched her as he waited for her to answer him.

User Image

Location:Taichi / Mujihi BordersI'm With..:KizeFeelings:Happy & HopefulThoughts:I hope she will come with me....
Word Count:615 WordsOOC:Yay Lykaon gets love!!!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

As she left Hannibal and Lobo, her mind still searched for some reason that would explain all this pain away. Growling at herself she felt her mind swirling around the feelings of hatred, anger, betrayal and pain. Her ears went back when she heard Lobo saying something, though really it meant nothing to her. Though she did nod in agreement and follow after Lobo as they headed towards the Karam Niel Territory, it easy for her to get in the mood to taste blood. Her tongue ran across her maw with excitement as the sweet scent of Karam Niel filled Layla's nostrils. Something about the thought of upsetting this pack even more so, bought a sinister happiness to this fae. Probably because she knew soon enough their Alpha would figure out who was killing off the wolves in his pack. Which meant a war was sure to follow, it just had too. Yes that must be it, the thought of being put in battle to the death was starting to become more of an ideal for Layla. Then again death in itself was sounding good to her now.

Snorting she slowed her pace and forced the self hating thoughts from her head so she could concentrate on helping Lobo. She watched the brute closely as they entered into Karam Niel and started to go deeper into the territory, seeking out the Shaman. Her warrior training started to come into play now, it was something that excited her a bit to much. In the end she wanted more and more to taste the blood of a Karam Niel fool. But for now she stayed close to Lobo's right flank, while taking in the surrounding smells. Soon the brute had stopped completely and was watching two wolves that were just ahead of them. Both Layla's and Lobo's bodies laid flat against the ground while they picked their prey so to speak. Giving Lobo a nod of understanding, Layla readied herself to attack the young fae{Kyra} when Lobo took on the Shaman{Zana}. Her body tense up as she waited for the perfect moment when they both could spring out and attack the two faes.

It was long after Lobo gestured to Layla's target did he go for his own. Layla was quick to follow after him and take the course that would send her running head long into the younger fae{Kyra}. With a sudden attack it was sure to confuse both of the wolves and during this confusion it was when Layla lunged forward to take a grip on the young fae{Kyra's} left hip, it a weak grip at that. But it was more of a warning bite to the fae{Kyra}, so she would focus her attention on Layla instead of Lobo. Her hackles raised and her teeth were barred in disgust at the taste of weak Karam Niel blood. "Run little one before your pelt is turned a pretty reddish pink." As she taunted the fae, she lurched forward once more to take another bite at the fae{Kyra}. Though this time she made sure her attack missed, it was more a faked one for the mere reason to make a break for it. Moving past the fae{Kyra} she was to hold back, Layla made sure to press herself against Lobo as she went past him. "Come Lobo, your job is done..." Licking the blood from her maw after giving a playful call back to Lobo, Layla continued on wards towards Mujihi's territory.

Leading herself and Lobo to Mujihi's and Karam Niel's borders is what Layla did now. Hoping that the young fae{Kyra} wouldn't dare to follow them back. It wouldn't be good for such a young wolf to be killed well before her time. The thought brought a sinister but happy feeling to her and caused her to pick up her pace even more now. A growl of excitement escaped her throat as they drew closer to the borders, the sound of the wind being all she could hear as she ran. Soon though they could slow their pace and enjoy the task they had just done and maybe even spend a little time together. But at the sight of Mujihi's border Layla slowed her pace and was soon at a complete stop to make sure Lobo had stayed up with her. Panting heavily she made sure she was a bit rested before deciding to continue onward. Though it didn't stop her from trying to talk to Lobo through the panting noises that came from her. "Ya...You did it...La...Lobo. Ca..Congrats brute." Her tail was still wagging as she looked over towards the brute, oddly happy that the brute was able to take out the Shaman with ease. What was even better is by this time Layla had forced the thoughts of Phoenix from her mind completely and was able to focus on what was before her.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Karam Niel / Mujihi BorderCompany:LoboFeelings:Happy & PleasedThoughts:This went very well!
Word Count:826 WordsOOC:N/A

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces