Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

The feeling of Lobo dragging her out of the way and a way from Hannibal, caused her to snarl and snap at anything that got near. Though when Hannibal ordered Lobo out of the way, Layla didn't care if the brute in front of her moved or not. She moved herself around to finish what she had started with Hannibal and not even Lobo would be able to stop her or him. Growling lowly once more she readied herself for a fight with the new Beta male. But alas it was no use Hannibal was bigger and stronger and easily got Layla down to the ground, with his body over her own. Staring up at Hannibal her teeth were bared with hatred, but fear of death kept her from even trying to take a bite out of him. What happened next stung Layla's hearts down to the deepest of cores and sent her mind in a whirlwind of confusion and despair. Her maw covered her lips as the words left the brute, Hannibal's own lips. Disbelief was what first came over the ivory fae, but the end of the brute's statement is what truly killed her inside.

Laying still her head turned away as she held back a whimper of pain, the fear of being alone starting to sink in even more so. Her head turned to look up at Hannibal as he spoke of Phoenix fooling them all, it sinking in completely that the brute she cared for felt nothing for her. Shifting her weight under Hannibal she rolled him off and whimpered, her tail tucked and body lowered. "Let's go Lobo..." She gave a soft whining command towards the warrior before starting to slink off away from both Hannibal and Lobo. The thoughts of what was said by Hannibal still twirling around in her head. It was still hard for Layla to take in the fact Phoenix could truly turn out to be such a horrid wolf. Though at the same time she now understood why he seemed to never want her near him. It was all because she meant nothing and he had already had someone he cared for in that good for nothing pack of Karam Neil.

Pausing in mid-stride she looked back over her shoulder towards where she had left Hannibal and Lobo, hoping that the warrior would just follow her. For Layla didn't care where they were heading she just needed to get away and clear her mind. Perhaps she could find Aron and talk to him about going to Karam Neil and killing the wolf Phoenix cared about. Though she didn't know who it was, so that idea wouldn't really work. All she knew is she wanted to gain power and prove she would not flinch even when the one she cared about was killed. Another whine left her as she started to pick up her pace and go farther away from where Phoenix's body laid, not wanting the lingering scent of him and death to enter her noise any longer. No all she wanted was to hide away from everyone and think about what had happen. Only so she might use it to better herself and grow in strength and intelligence as well. After all she had to still prove all of those brutes wrong, she was not just any fae they could leave or over look.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Mujihi TerritoryCompany:LoboFeelings:Pain & ConfusionThoughts:I will show them all!!!
Word Count:565 WordsOOC:N/A

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Keeping his golden orbs locked on Sitka, Uranus waited to hear what she had to say back, though his eyes traveled over to Miki, before they rested on the older fae once more. Uranus just wanted to make sure Miki was still there; him hoping she wouldn't leave him just yet. When at last the good Theta did speak, Uranus perked his ears forward and listened quietly. Up to me? What does she mean by that? The young brute asked himself as he continued to listen to Sitka speak. He knew the pain of loosing his mother would always stay in his heart, but much of what the Theta had said, the young male didn't understand. Who is Sable's true mother? And how would he ever get to see his mother again? These words or sentences, Uranus was dumb too. Sable hadn't ever talked to him about the afterlife or who Mother Moon was and really, Uranus didn't think he ever wanted to know. And if Sable had talked to him about any of that stuff, Uranus couldn't remember when. All he really felt was the pain of her loss and really he didn't want to feel anymore pain.

Feeling Sitka's tongue pass over his muzzle, Uranus frowned, though he quickly smiled. She was just trying to cheer him up and right now he wanted to be treated like a pup. Hearing Sitka speak again about his other question he had asked, the warrior wanna be listened. When she paused in her talking, Uranus tried to come up with words to speak back to her. "What my mother wanted me to do, was do what I wanted to do. Be what I dreamed of being. I want to be a warrior and in her name I will become one. I promised her I would..and if it's the last thing I do, I will. How can I find happiness in life when someone wants to take it from me? I feel it's a mean trick of life to fall in love or love someone only to have them taken from you." Uranus snorted, though he spoke again. "I know it's not right to feel like that.. But I can't help it Theta. I would loose myself if someone took my good friend Miki away from me." The young brute looked over at his friend who looked at him. Both yearlings shared a smile, before Uranus turned back to Sitka. Having felt the Theta's tongue again pass over him, Uranus almost pulled away, but stopped himself. She was as close to his mother as he would get right now and after today he wasn't going to let another fea lick him. "Thank you Miss Sitka." the yearling replied before he reached up to give the Theta a lick on the cheek.

After that, he brought his head back down to lay it on his paws, though he kept his ears trained on the Theta. He noticed her long pause and when he raised his head again, the brute locked eyes with the Theta. He never expected to hear what she was about to tell him. "It doesn't comfort me any miss Sitka, even if they did go to heaven together. In my eyes they shouldn't of had to die. I shouldn't be acting like this when you lost a love one today as well.' As the Theta nuzzled him, Uranus quickly returned the nuzzle. Shaking his head as he heard her say something about wolves killing one another soon caused Uranus to growl darkly. He didn't know either, but that fae who killed his mother was going to get it one day. He would remember her face for all time and his face would be the last thing she saw if he had anything to say about it. Watching the Theta get to her paws, Uranus was all set to follow suit, but then he felt someone nuzzling his neck. Turning to look up at the beautiful guard Aphrodite, Uranus pushed his nose into her shoulder fur and nuzzled her back. He nodded to her words and then smiled up at her. It really felt good to have these faes give him a little attention, though he didn't take it for granted. The young brute knew he couldn't feel sorry for himself forever and he wouldn't.

Just because his mother died didn't mean he died as well. He was in a pack and they would need his help one day and he was going to do for them as much as could. Besides that, he now knew he hadn't been the only one to loose a loved one today. These two faes had lost loved ones and even if they didn't want it, they needed comfort too. Bringing his eyes back to Sitka as she spoke, Uranus nodded. He wasn't tired just yet, but he was very hungry. "I would much rather eat then lay down right now Miss Sitka. I can't speak for Miki, but I'm very much hungry." It was then the black yearling saw Miki get to her paws and nod to his words. Apparently she was hungry too. Hearing Aphrodite say she was going to report these killings to the Alphas, Uranus nodded to her, though she hadn't spoke to him. With that done, both yearlings turned to Sitka, both waiting for her to lead the way.

Saebel's Husband

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

Disoto wasn't trying to insult anyone, but he did have a valid point when he said he was too big for the white wolf to be carried on his back, or even carried period. Being a wolf-dog, he had a smaller build than the others, and he was much lighter, too. So to have a full-grown wolf needing his help physically - regardless of how much muscle he thought he had - everyone knew it wouldn't help. It wasn't an insult, but it was the plain truth. Russia was by no means fat, and he never intended to make anyone think he was calling her such. Not that anyone did, but let's just say Disoto didn't really think before he spoke sometimes; he was, in many ways, a cub. Every other way aside from physically, perhaps.

Huffing some, Disoto turned as he heard Russia speaking to him, but rather than her being where he had last seen her - since his eyes went over to Ekon again - she was now standing on her own, giving him a light glare as if he had just done something wrong. Blinking a few times, his brown gaze glanced over her body, though this time it was merely just to make sure she was all right. He could see that she was injured, though clearly she was able to stand and move, so all he really needed to do was walk beside her. Okay, so maybe he could handle that. So long as she didn't topple over onto him and squish him, perhaps they would be all right. Puffing his chest out lightly, Disoto took in a deep breathe before moving toward the white wolf, though he kept his stance tall and... well, not really dominant, but more so trying to look bolder. "Let us go, Madam?" he said, glancing in her direction from the corner of his eye, as if he didn't want her knowing that he had looked at her. With a nod of his head, Disoto quickly turned and began to trot alongside her as they made their way back to the den site.

It didn't take long for them to arrive, and once they did, Russia was quick to lay down and rest. Disoto watched her for a long moment before glancing around, as if debating on what to do with himself now that he didn't have any orders, or didn't really have anyone else to bother. Ekon was still doing what he wanted to do, and the only other wolf that was remotely close was Russia. However, Disoto wasn't about to tempt the injured zeta into doing anything, considering that he knew better than to bother a wounded wolf. They always got angry for some reason...

"The hunt?" he repeated, blinking a few times before looking back into the fae's direction. It took a few seconds to sink in, but once it did, both of his pointed ears perked. "Ohhh... the hunt. Well, I do my share enough as it is when I'm by myself; everyone knows that. I don't see a reason for me to have to go with the groups every time..." Rolling his shoulders some, the wolfdog allowed himself to sit on the ground before laying, though he kept his distance from her so she wouldn't get angry. For some reason, all of the other wolves had such a tendency to get pissy about the smallest things. "They didn't need me, anyway. I'm good at what I do, especially when I do it alone." With that, a smirk crossed his maw, and he allowed his gaze to look her over once more. Though, this time, there was a bit more mischief in his eyes...

I'm in Taichi territory
                                                          I'm near the den site
                                                          I'm with Russia
                                                          gawdz0rz says If you post toward me, please send me a PM with the page number, wolf name, and what character you posted toward. This makes it easier for me to remember. This idea was already approved by the role play owner.

User Image

New affiliate everyone, check it out ;D

User Image
Survival City: A Post Apocalyptic Role Play

It was summer of 2012 in the northern Hemisphere when the end of the world happened. No one thought it would truly happen. It started with chaos, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes plagued the continents. Tsunamis swept through islands leaving hardly anything behind. Fours years of horrific natural disasters plagued the Earth...and yet there were survivors. People who either knew what to do or simply had that survival instinct to live. The survivors tried to go on their own since no one trusted each other and fought for the supplies people desperately needed. But then someone, somewhere, decided it was time to live civilized again. Earth settled down a little after three years and by 2016 the humans of earth had began to get the hang of the new environment they were living in. Groups of people packed together for a better survival rate and some grew to small villages. One in particular seemed to thrive, they call themselves Survival City. It's not much of a city, but with everyone working together it seems to be working out, it's the only group that hasn't succumbed to the natural disasters and the greed of mankind. Only time can tell if they will continue to thrive or fall under the pressures of mother nature and mankind's selfishness and greed for survival.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Russia's ears flicked forward upon hearing the Wolf-dog speak, but the few words spoken where not what she wanted to hear. Had he not known about the hunt? Wasn't it his job to know about the hunt? Russia asked herself, while her tail softly thumped the ground. "Uh...yea the hunt." She replied back, while soon narrowing her eyes darkly. Slowly turning her golden orbs to Disoto, the Zeta frowned up at him as she watched his reaction. Hearing the wolf-dog speak again, the Zeta pulled her head back and snorted as her ears perked forward. As she listened to his words, a low growl rumbled in her belly and her lips pulled back in a snarl.The white pelted fae so wanted to say a few choice words to him, but quickly stopped herself. Again she wasn't the Delta so she really had no right to bark at him. But she would say a few words to him none the less. Closeing her eyes, Russia let out a deep sigh and shook her head. "Just because you say you do your fair share around here doesn't mean a thing. We could have used your hunting skills on the hunt today."

Opening her eyes to stare at the brute, Russia turned from him and snorted once more. She then caught his movements from the corner of her right eye, soon causing her to look back at him. The Zeta's ears flicked forward upon hearing Disoto's next spoken words, though she didn't say anything back to him. It was then Russia caught the smirk that had just came across the Hunter's maw, which set her back a little. "What are you smirking at?" the fae asked with a light sharpness in her voice, as she eyed him strangely. The she-wolf had also caught the mischievous look in Disoto's eyes, this making her own eyes narrow. Had his last words meant something else then what she thought they had? What was this male trying to do? Russia again eyed the wolf-dog; her not really trusting him and his ways. Taking her eyes off the brute, the Zeta stared out the entrance to the Shaman's den. It was then she wondered if Loki was alright and if the alphas had arrived back with the deer's carcass. Soon catching a few words spoken not to far from where she was, Russia turned her eyes to the east of the Ekon's den. Her eyes then rested on the pelt's of the Alpha male and some old pack members talking among themselves.

"I'm glad the group made it back ok. I wonder if they had any trouble. It also seems Kize and Relic are wanting to join the pack again." The fae spoke aloud to herself, while keeping her eyes moving. She then saw the Alpha fae sitting by herself as well as Comanche, who was sitting beside another wolf she couldn't really make out. Russia wanted to go over and talk to her friend, but knew she couldn't make it that far on her own. Her shoulder was really starting to hurt her, but again she hadn't thought the buck had kicked her that hard. Hopefully this wound wouldn't hinder her useless for to long. Russia would hate to give up her duties as the Zeta. Not seeing either Loki or his sister, the Zeta brought her eyes back to Disoto, her wondering if he would say anything back to her.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

User Image

Kize watched as Romulous walked off, excusing himself. She noticed her daughter seemed to have run off, no surprise there. She searched the densite for the young wolf until she spotted her running off somewhere. The fae sighed before keeping her post and sitting down where she dutifully waited for the alphas' return. She wasn't sure what to expect out of their return, other than a successful hunt, but certainly not the out burst of her mate. Kize growled irritable, but then she reminded herself that she had no right to be mad. Besides, in her mind she was leaving soon anyways. Just the thought made her glance over to Relic, who seemed to have made an appearance again. She shook her head and trotted up to the stunned yearling, too afraid to make her way through the pack to speak to the alphas. If that's how she felt, the pup wouldn't survive long. 'Funny, I thought I raised her better than that' Kize thought sourly.

"Relic!" Kize summoned the yearling. She came running, of course. It pained her, knowing she was going to leave the young wolf soon. It was a rather quick thought she'd just had, and she wanted to act on it. She'd stay here for a bit, recover to become a healthier wolf, before she went into search for the wolf [Lykoan] that she never got to see again. She saw movement and swung her head around to meet one of the alpha's, Calon. After the display she'd seen, she couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him briefly before reminding herself of her rank, which at the current moment was basically the dirt he walked on. Kize didn't need to look to know that Relic had joined them just after Calon's question. "Yes, I do wish. I want to apologize for leaving and hope that you could forgive me. I mostly came to seek protection for Relic. She needs more than just me for a pack." It was a lie and truth at the same time. She wanted Relic here in a pack that Kize knew she would be safe in, but that didn't mean she wanted to be here herself.

Company:Relic, Calon
OOC:Relic post coming up~ Kize made me feel depressed .___. or maybe I already was and I made her depressed? Maybe's Relic's carefree laziness can revive me.

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User Image

Relic was stunned and actually didn't have a thought on either side of what happened, she just hoped that the couple would resolve their problems for the sake of the pack. She backed up a few steps away from the hoarding pack members, feeling intimidated. At some point she heard her mother call for her and reluctantly she turned around to go to her mother, but not without watching the other pack members. The alpahas had long left their separate ways, one of which was approaching Kize. She loped over to her mother just before she started speaking and sat down. Her tail was the only thing that broke her lazy look, as it was wildly thumping the ground. She was just so excited! Her mother was staying! The fact that it was because of her went right over her head, as long as they were home Relic could careless the reasons why.

Feeling she should put in her say in what was going on she stood up and advanced close, so she wasn't hiding behind her mother so much like a pup would. She felt she should prove that she was almost an adult and could handle this. "It would be really great to be in this pack again, from what I remember, I absolutely love it!" Relic said, her tail still wagging furiously. She saw her mother's sideways look of a glare and winced, calming herself down as she stepped away. Her tail had been slapping Kize, making her irritated. Relic laughed nervously at being unable to notice that she was so close to her and carelessly wagging her tail. Well, she wasn't going to apologize for it, that's for sure. She turned her eyes from looking at the ground to Calon as she eagerly awaited his reply.

Company: Calon, Kize anyone else?
OOC:oh my gosh....I have to edit their layouts now D: well Kize will stay the same as she...wanders...through the Taichi land. But Relic is here to stay!

User Image

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+_+_+
+_+_+_+
+_+

User Image
I’m bulletproof,
Nothing to lose;

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away
User Image
You shoot me down,
But I won’t fall,
I am
titanium
You shoot me down,
But I won’t fall,
I am
titanium

It was beginning to look like most of wolves were coming back, not to mention sound like it. Mystique vaguely picked up on the sound of a couple wolves’ bickering- at least the verbal part of the exchange- and it sounded like the alphas. It would be a good idea to steer clear of them if they were arguing. Otherwise, she wanted to find out more about the hunt. She was pretty sure they had caught the food, but there were usually more exciting things to talk about after a hunt. Out of curiosity, she began trotting back to the main part of the territory, where she believed they would have come back to. She approached the main den, and spotted Comanche, who appeared to be pacing. He hadn’t been on the pack hunt, to her knowledge, so she couldn’t find out about it from him- but he might appreciate the company. The wolves who had gone out all looked busy, anyway, and she’d hate to interrupt.

The white fae slowed her pace down further and sat down when she thought she was close enough to him. ”Where did your friend go?” she inquired with polite curiosity. When Mystique had come by on her way to the stream, Comanche was with an outsider she had never met before. Normally, she would be suspicious that one of the other packs was making their way in here, but the Taichi guard wouldn’t have been so friendly with the enemy. ”It looked like you were having a nice chat with her.” Perhaps they would be welcoming a new pack member. Mystique could only hope, the pack was small compared to the other packs surrounding them. They were always looking to expand. If Comanche was already friends with her, that was all the better.

User Image
𝔐𝔶𝔰ȶ𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢
ȾɑιϲҺι
Pup Sitter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tai watched as the pack brought down the bull moose, he watched in a sort of detached state, they hadn't needed him... how odd. His presences hadn't made the tiniest bit of a difference. Did it ever really? Had Tai, the scout, even made an impact on the very large and prosperous pack known as Karam Niel? He didn't think so, nor did it seem that way as he watched the others before him. So while the pack reveled in their catch, in their victory, Tai sat on the side lines, deep in thought. It was not a light thing to join a pack, nor was it a light decision to leave. But had he ever really felt connected to Karam Niel? To any of the amazing wolves here? No, his connection was with the great mother nature, it always had been. He'd always hid behind the role of scout, using the rank as an excuse to commune with the wild of raw earth. He'd always been a loner, and in this moment of insight, and clarity, he realized that he still was. He'd never truly belonged in a pack.

Tai's gaze turned to the retreating horizon, and then back to the members of his pack, the pack that he had belonged to for such a short time. "Good bye, Karam Niel, I wish you nothing but good things." He bowed his head in respect, his words fading with the wind. The brute turned and retreated into the forest, the last glimpse of his black pelt disappearing with the last of the evening light. As night overtook the sky Tai bid his former pack good bye, and took his leave of them, with a small fond smile and remembrance of his time spent with them. The silhouette of a wolf disappeared over the horizon and into the wind.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC: PS time change; night

Desirable Seeker

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
xxxThey two brutes stared at each other for moments before CALON asked him what he needed to talk to him about. “KIZE and RELIC are here. They’re…” Rome moved his head in their duos direction. CALON caught on as quickly as expected and moved towards the two wolves. He followed after CALON and stopped before KIZE AND RELIC. He looked to KIZE, “It’s your stage now, KIZE.” He gave the fea a good luck nod before backing away. He looked over to the dens and spotted KAIREENA. Perfect. CALON could handle this and he could alert KAIREENA of the death of Akilla. As much as it makes his stomach twist to bring this bad news to KAIREENA.

He padded up to the Alpha female, “KAIREENA” He bowed his head in respect to her. He wasn’t entirely sure how to go about this. “I’m sorry to report that we’ve had a casualty. I’m not sure what happened, but OBERON has returned with Akilla, who has passed away. I do not know how it happened, or what happened, however he is other there.” He finishes with a nod in the direction of OBERON. He then looks behind KAIREENA, where VALKYRIE is. “Val…” He hadn’t seen her beforehand. But he supposed that she had followed her sister into her den to comfort her. He was glad that she was okay, but, there was till the dead Taichi member that needed to be attended too.

SSOOC: okay so this post is horrid and sucky and I really wish I had more to put into it but I just don't, I'm sorry ;A;
                                                                          SSSSWith: KAIREENA AND VALKYRIE

Dapper Codger

8,475 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
                            You have never really L I V E D until you have done S O M E T H I N G . . .

Alma walked alongside her former charge, her tail wagging as she listened to Bharati's gentle tone. She nodded in agreement with Bharati's assessment of Ekon, and she chuckles softly. "It wouldn't surprise me if he was born with a herb in his maw." She says warmly a silly little grin on her face.

As she walked she frowned a little seeing the change in Bharati's face and comes up to a brief halt. "What is it... what's happened?" She asked anxiously. The pair continue walking toward the densite as her former charge explained the situation. Alma's brow knitted with concern over the situation. "I am glad we have a new and capable Alpha Pair, but do you think it's wise then to bring me directly to the densite? I can easily see how they might be defensive against even a current member returning from an extended leave...." She says, slowing her steps a bit, thinking about what Bharati had said about her not being found until much later. "Then again, having you escort me in probably is the best." Alma says decisively, then picks up her pace to match her former charge and grins as they break through the trees to the densite.

The densite smelled more or less how she remembered it, and the familiar waves of scents of those she knew wafted over her in a delightful wave. In excitement, Alma lifts her muzzle and lets out a small howl that terminates in a yip of excitement to announce her presence to her pack, to let them know of her return. Little did Alma know that the new Alphaess was now located near the dens. It would be interesting to see how the newly empowered fae reacted to her, but for the moment Alma was just glad to be home.

. . .
                            for S O M E O N E who can N E V E R repay you.
                            Who I'm waiting on:

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIN HER . S M I L E . AND IN HER . S O U L
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSHE MAKES EVERY . ROTTEN . LITTLE . THING . ABOUT LIFE
            SEEM LIKE IT'S GONNA BE . O K A Y.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ тαιcнι's ɢєитʟє ɢαммα
                                          While Valkyrie's advice was harsh and Kaireena spiked her fur at it, the alphaess seemed to calm and realize that the gamma was right before she uttered any objection. Valkyrie usually was the sort to gently lay any sort of advice on anyone, but this sort of thing had to be said sharply and firmly. She had to make sure her sister was warned and knew the seriousness of the dangers of looking too soft in front of her pack. She could be overthrown and chased out, if she wasn't killed. Kai seemed to understand that now, though, thankfully. A sense of calmness and pride brushed Val's pelt, knowing that her sister was a bit better now because of her.

The rest of Kaireena's pep talk was, well, pretty silent on Valkyrie's end. All she had to do was lend an ear to her sister as she righted her own mind and came to terms with her mistakes. It seemed like only a few seconds later, the alphaess was back up on her paws and smiling again. Sometimes just listening was all someone needed to feel better. "You're welcome." Valkyrie said, even though most of the work was done by Kaireena herself.

She stood up and followed her sister as she peeked out of the alpha den to peer at the two newest arrivals to Taichi. Valkyrie doubted that Kaireena was watching Kize and Relic, though. She probably was watching her mate. "I'm sure if you apologize to him, he will apologize too." She suggested softly, but didn't push her sister to go and do it now. Kai would do that at her own pace, when she deemed the time was right.

A familiar voice made Valkyrie peek around Kaireena to see her darling mate. She automatically perked up considerably at his arrival, although she drooped down when she heard his news. A wolf of their pack had been killed. She glanced to Kaireena, seeing how she was taking the news. That was one of the reasons that Valkyrie would probably never be an alpha, she wouldn't know how to deal with those sort of things. "May Lupen watch over their souls." She quietly whispered the words to herself.

While Kaireena went off to handle that [I'm assuming she would, anyway?], Valkyrie snuggled up to her mate and tucked her head under his chin. She attempted to alleviate the grim air with some good news. "Guess who got the best hit on the hunt? I even did better than Kaireena." She said the last part in a whisper, so as not to offend her sister, if she happened to still be within hearing distance. "You think maybe I'm a hunter in warrior's clothing?" Val knew it was most likely a lucky shot, though. She'd always been particularly sucky at hunting.

"Do you want to go swimming?" She asked, bringing up the activity that had been previously planned that morning. "It's nighttime, so, everyone should be going to sleep. Kai and Cal should be able to handle things."

Penny for your thoughts? ~ <3

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
Fell awoke from his nap happy and rested. Well, he would have, if he hadn't suddenly realized the presence of two wolves. Scrambling to his paws, he let his ears fall back and his tail flipped up and curved around his belly. Having to show so much submission to two young wolves was more than a little humiliating. Especially since Kadzait knew the brute's former rank. Fell had at first taken pity upon Kadzait, and hadn't said a word of the young wolf's former allegiance to Mujihi. He didn't want the younger brute to have to deal with what he was. Fell had also hoped he would find some sympathy with Kadzait, but he'd learned that that was not going to be the case. Fell didn't trust Kadzait, but the young brute still hadn't given him a reason to go to Roan about it. Not that the alpha would probably listen to him, and this far into it, he'd probably be pissed that Fell hadn't brought it up before. So he was stuck, and wasn't really sure what he could do about it. It would really help if he could just seek the council of his sister....

When Minnie didn't speak, Fell hoped it was because she didn't know about him. "And what interest have you in a run down omega's story?" He asked, his voice gravelly. He hoped the two young wolves would just run off and leave him be. It was bad enough being treated like scum by all the adults in the pack, let alone being tormented by cocky young wolves. Hopefully, Fell would someday be given a proper rank, and he'd be able to dish out a little pay back. Until then, though, he'd have to bide his time and deal with whatever was dealt to him. And if he was lucky, it wouldn't be blows.

OOC: Edit c: Word count: 310 Who's with me:Minnie, Kadzait

PandiePuff generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!

Questionable Goat

User Image

Oberon watched as the rest of the group took their turns. Up next was the healer novie, Snowstorm, which slightly surprised the large brute. Of all the wolves here he thought that the young wolf would have been one of the last few to attack, not the first. Then again if he had the guts to take it on, then so be it. Once again Snowstorm surprised the delta with his hard hit. If a healer novie could get such a good hit, then sure the others, especially his hunters, would be able to take the moose down in no time. After him was Meesha, and Oberon’s silver orbs narrowed on the impatient fae, watching her carefully. He’d probably keep his eyes on the fae for the rest of the day or so, making sure that she wasn’t about to step out of line or anything of the sorts. She made a good move by going after the actual injured leg, but the move cost her to get hit in the chest, not once but twice. She seemed fine for the most part. Hey, there was a reason why he warned the group.

Faylen was up next; barely dodging a hove before she failed to make a hit. No matter, they’d still bring it down. Pamuya was thankfully able to make up for the hit and bit down on its right flank. Good, at least this proved that she knew how to hunt, unlike earlier when she had been whining for him to do it for her. Unlike what happened to the others before her, Oberon actually clenched his jaw at the sight of Pamuya almost getting hit. He didn’t know why, but the idea of Pamuya getting hurt stirred up some anger and worry in the brute. Probably because Pamuya was his only close friend in the pack. Yeah that had to be it. He was just worried for his friend. Shaking those odd emotions away, the delta watched as Kenyon went next, also landing a pretty decent hit on the bull’s stomach. Surely this hunt would be over in no time, seeing as how everyone was making good attacks.

Just like with Snowstorm, Oberon was surprised to see the omega get a pretty hard hit on its flank. Well what do you know, the two wolves he had expected the least out of was doing very well. Could it all just be pure luck for this one hunt? Yeah probably, but who knew. Maybe those two had some hunter skills just waiting to be tapped. Now that the alpha’s turn was up, Oberon was almost expecting for the large and strong brute to get a great hit like everyone else. Had he made a bet on the alpha succeeding, he would have been completely wrong. Aron missed, though the delta didn’t think too much of it. Perhaps it just wasn’t his day. Or perhaps he should just stick to running the pack and using his warrior-like size and strength to fight. The lazy guard Hramn went next and, just like the others, made a good attack.

Now with the moose on its last leg of life, Oberon rush forwards to the bull’s side, eyeing its shoulder and throat. The old moose’s pace was even slower now from the loss of blood and the injuries on its body. One more hit and it’d be down for good. Jumping forward with open jaws, the delta sunk his teeth at the bottom of the moose’s neck, mouth tasting with blood once again. He could feel the moose starting to buckle now, most likely its energy was close, if not completely depleted now. Adjusting his bite so that it was about in the middle of its throat, Oberon kept a tight and strong grip on it, and finally let go when he was sure that the life was good and gone from the bull. Looking towards the group, he gave them a nod. “Good job everyone,” he praised, even though some had missed. “Let’s bring this back to the den site,” he ordered. Grabbing hold of it, Oberon worked with the group to drag it back to the pack.

ooc Whoever posts next can say they made it back home ;3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff