Welcome to Gaia! ::

do she got a booty

she doooooo 0.89473684210526 89.5% [ 34 ]
nah 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

User Image

Well they encourage your compete cooperation,

send you roses when they think you need to smile.

I cant control myself

because I don't know how.

Blood-MCR

( xxx OOC xxxxxx Role Play xxxxxx Profiles xxx )

Story recreated by Me, CoolMom420 (My Main Account)

xxx Status: Open! Full
User Image

And they love me for it honestly

I'll be here for a while.

So give them blood, blood

gallons of the stuff.

87 years ago, the government attempted to make a weapon called "Super Humans". Scientist injected a vaccine into ten pregnant women, thus mutating the child into some sort of super human being. The babies grew at an overwhelming rate, and were birthed in the short time of three months. No mother survived the birthing process, despite the doctor's desperate attempt. They tore their own way out of their mother's womb. It was discovered that every one of the babies were males, and possessed a great awareness of their surroundings. The children continued to grow rapidly, and their danger increased. The children then grew into men, that seemed to be around the age of 20 in just the matter of years. After this, they stopped aging and their abilities began to grow stronger. Soon, the Project was abandoned, seeing that each scientist and doctor was slaughtered on one winter day. The creatures could not die, so the Government decided to place them under surveillance in a manor that was located in Central Russia, which was nick-named Blood Lust Keep.

To keep the "brothers" at bay, the Government abducts 10 beautiful women every 10 years from around the world, and then takes them to the manor to be sacrificed. None of the girls last more than a couple of years, some even a couple days.

The Brothers have their regular personalities (and deep down, their own thoughts), but they are deeply persuaded and guided by the monster within them. But, if the monster is not fed, they will break free completely and wreak havoc and chaos throughout the world... This is where the women come in.

Of course, it is not guaranteed that the maidens will die... If they manage to capture the brother's heart, and can tame the monster within,the world could be saved.

The only other way to get out of the Blood Lust Keep is in a coffin, with a non-beating heart. ...Unless they were to somehow get past the brothers, the guards, their dogs, and their various weapons.

Will the Brothers and Maidens be able to fall in love, or will the monster within keep them within the mansion for the rest of their lives?

You decide.
User Image

Give them all that they could drink

and it will never be enough

So give them blood, blood, blood

Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood

» Above all. Absolutely NO godmodding.

» New, or editted rules will be posted in red, so check back often.

» Both Romance and Violence are encouraged. Romance should not be cybering.(Cybering: The in, out, in, out. Flat out sex.)

» Implying that sexual activities did occur is fine whereas telling us in detail what occurred is not.

» Violence is acceptable as long as you are not killing off another character without previously gained permission from the character owner.

» If you wish to join, you must be an active member of Gaia. (Active: Online at least every other day.)

» Semi-Literate to Advanced Literate.

» No one liner replies, please. (At least two paragraphs, 10 sentences, no more than 10 paragraphs, it get's boring after a certain point.)

» Actively post. Being sure to check back for new posts.

» Read all other posts thoroughly before posting yourself.

» You may have up to as many characters as you'd like, each as long as you actively post for each.

» I am on every other day at least once a day, and I am dedicated to posting. So please show the same dedication when joining.

» If in any case you will be unable to write for a period of time, please try your best to contact me and tell me so that I can inform others of your absence.

» When needed, rules may be edited.

» Don't like? Don't play.

» Once you reserve a position, you have two days to submit a profile before I reopen the position for someone else.

» Profiles may be sent to Ingriddd Please Title them "Maiden" or "Brother". Whichever you are.

» Do NOT join this RP if you think you might drop out! It is very difficult and frustrating to get a replacement!

» I require your picture to be posted in each post, and to add some type of decoration.

» When all profiles have been sent in, I will assign Brothers to Maidens. In the last installment of Blood Lust Keep, I let people chose and it was.... Catastrophic. So sorry. sad Although, I am open to requests.

» There will be 20 people in this roleplay. This means that things can and will get kind of confusing. To avoid confusion, please quote the username of the person(s) you are reffering to in your post.
User Image

A celebrated man among the gurneys,

They can fix me proper with a bit of luck. . .

» B r o t h e r s : ;

First Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Second Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Third Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Fourth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Fifth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Sixth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Seventh Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Eighth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Ninth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

Tenth Brother : Open / Reserved / Taken

» M a i d e n s : ;

First Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Second Maiden :Open / Reserved / Taken

Third Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Fourth Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Fifth Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Sixth Maiden :Open / Reserved / Taken

Seventh Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Eighth Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Ninth Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

Tenth Maiden : Open / Reserved / Taken

User Image

The Doctors and the Nurses
They adore me so

It's really quite alarming . . .

Please fill out one of the following forms to apply for a character.
All forms must be sent to Ingriddd in order to be processed.

» B r o t h e r S k e l e t o n : ;

[center]PICTURE, ANIME[/center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR]xxx[/color]
»USERNAME : ;
»NAME : ;
»AGE : ;
»POWER : ;
»BIO : ;
»LIKES : ;
+
+
+
» DISLIKES : ;
-
-
-
»THEME SONG : ;

» M a i d e n S k e l e t o n : ;

[center]PICTURE, ANIME[/center]
[color=POSTINGCOLOR]xxx[/color]
»USERNAME : ;
»NAME : ;
»AGE : ;
»BIO : ;
»LIKES : ;
+
+
+
» DISLIKES : ;
-
-
-
»THEME SONG : ;
» M a n s i o n D e t a i l s : ;

Cause I'm Such
An Awful
F********K. . .

» Brothers will be able to decide what their room will look like. The Maiden and Brother share one room.

Mansion

Lounge

Kitchen

Dining Room

The Pool

Ballroom

Brother's Meeting Room

Library

» Weather : ;

Winter & Snowing: ;

» F r e q u e n t l y A s k e d Q u e s t i o n s : ;

Oh! Thank You! . . .

I gave you BLOOD! BLOOD!

Gallons of the stuff!

» What kind of picture do we need, anime or real?

» I will only accept anime pictures.

» Can the role play go ahead and start?

» The role play can only start when all 20 positions are filled. Sorry that it's such a long wait.

» Can you explain more about this role play?

» So basically, the ten girls are sacrifices to the brothers, so that they may control their inner beast. They do this by living off of their life energy, drinking their blood, killing them, torturing them, or loving them (which is unlikely).

» How will our starting post go?

» The starting point of the maiden's will be when they arrive at the mansion. They will then meet the Brother that they are assigned to. The Brothers will be very similar. They will be watching the maidens, take theirs, tour the castle... And then I will make an announcement. Something like that.

» Do we get to chose our partners?

» No. For the sake of organization, I will pair everyone to their best match when I have all the profiles in. I do accept requests, so I will announce once all profile are in, and every one can send me a request.

» I'm also curious how the maidens are chosen. Can you explain that a little?

» The maidens are picked from a data-base of females that meet the right requirements. The requirements being age, location, social status etc. Basically a girl who wouldn't be noticed missing.

» C o u p l e s : ;

I gave you all that you could drink, but it will never be enough.

So give them bloooood!

Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!

1. Silas & Nastasia
2. Desat & Victoria
3. Azul & Valentina
4. Alexander & Aurora
5. Kaito & Vera
6. Derrick & Nova
7. Sixth & Nelic
8. Rokuro & Fionna
9. Zeph & Naomi
10. Casimir & Jenna

Lemme know if I paired you with yourself ;;

Quick Reply