do she got a booty

she doooooo 0.89473684210526 89.5% [ 34 ]
nah 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

User Image

Victoria
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vic noticed that Desat had been missing for quite some time, and she began to worry. Perhaps he fell in and got stuck. She nearly snorted. But of course, that was a silly thought. She doubted that the brothers had bodily functions like that in the first place. It took a few moment s for Victoria to make up her mind to follow the path that Desat had taken to a hall that led away from the ballroom. At it's end, there was two signs that read "Women" and "Men." How anticlimactic. Victoria moved towards the Men's bathroom door and knocked on it, waiting to see if anyone was inside. There was no answer, and so she pushed the door open to suddenly hear the sound of a bile hitting the toilet water. Her eyebrows knitted in disgust as she slowly advanced to the door in which the noises were coming from. "Desat...Are you alright?" She said hesitantly. Victoria didn't dare open the stall door, she was to afraid at what she would find within.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •♥ ♥• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Excited, Nervous
OOC:
Wearing: clothes

Awkward Hug

╔══════════════════..═════════════════╗

"I'd like to take you down, and show you
                                      Deep inside, my life my inner working
                                      So small and lack of inner pride,
                                      To touch upon the surface, is not for what it seems,
                                      I take away my problems, but only in my dreams."

╚══════════════════..═════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I ID E S A T '
I I I I I I I I I I"I'm living in a nightmare. I thought it was a dream. I can't see a light there. Nothing's what it seems."
                                                    ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆

xx

Desat continued to spit up vomit for quite some time. He hadn't had this happen in over forty years. The women that were brought in that decade were interesting. The one that Desat had claimed was a professional chef and would often make the boy try foods that she cooked. Desat had tried to deny politely, but the woman would have none of it. The youngest brother was given so much food that he was nearly bedridden for five days. He was in agony the entire time until he was driven mad by hunger and devoured the woman. She had only been at the mansion for two days before she was killed by Desat.

The youngest brother flinched at a female voice coming from outside the stall. He looked up as spit slid from his mouth. It was Victoria; why had she come? "Go...away" he growled before coughing up more vomit into the toilet. Desat was reaching the point where he would go mad with hunger. If the girl continued to stand here any longer, he would attack and devour her.

Rising shakily to his feet, Desat hit the handle to flush the toilet before opening the door and leaning on the side of the stall. His white hair fell messily into his eyes and covered them. His skin was so pale and translucent that he looked like the walking dead. "Go away...I'm fine" he said, pushing past the girl to the sinks where he vomited another mouthful. He washed it down the drain before taking one last glance at the girl before walking slowly toward the door.

▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆

O O C ~ bad post

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

ingriddd

Tipsy Ladykiller

Rakuen-na

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Life is not a problem to be solved...

Raising his eyebrows, he did not expect an apology from her. For a minute he didn't say anything, he merely walked casually towards her. Finally, he said "Well it was quite unfair, considering the situation." he paused. "But I accept your apology. And I am sorry for yelling as you as well. Seems like we both have a bit on a problem controlling our tempers." He stood maybe 5 feet from her. Her skin glistened in the florescent lights of the gym's ceiling. even now she looked beautiful. The alcohol along with his feet took another step or two closer. "But whatever makes you feel like I do not care, I assure that it wrong. I was quite wracked with jealousy actually." He said playfully, a bit on a smile on his face.

Wavering ever so slightly he rocked on his heels and added, "Besides, I figured I would rather face the wrath of you than my brother Styx after I killed his maiden. I promise a fight with him is no walk in the park." Liquid confidence fueling him, he added. "Miss Fiona am I truly repulsive to you?" he asked half jokingly. Uh oh. Eyes turning gold he stared into her eyes and thought of forcing her up against the wall and drinking his fill of her. His belly ached in hunger while his heart beat picked up. He was so close to her... close enough to grab before she knew what was going on. She did not even seem to smell from the rough work out she'd just done. A remarkable woman. He knew there was a reason to have kept her around.

Not taking his eyes off hers, he slipped out of the jacket of his suit. Hanging it on the bars of one of the cardio machines. Loosening his tie a bit he didn't try to hide the grin so firmly planted on his lips. He let the essence of his emotions wash over the poor girl. Rokuro was finally starting to feel like he was having some kind of control over this ability. Practice makes perfect I suppose. He thought happily. This was much more fun than simply intimidating his prey. Maybe this dreadful night had the opportunity to be interesting after all. It wasn't the way he had planned to confront her but if she was done being angry with him he would take advantage of the rare moment she was not infuriated at him.

...but a reality to be experienced.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ϣhereabouts:Gym
☾ompany:Fiona
Ⱦhoughts: I will get a decent meal out of you yet, girl.
Ғeeling: Hungry, flirtatious, ravenous
Ѻoc: Hmm Rokuro is waayy too drunk right now. I had him drink a bit too much at the party xD
Ѻutfit:Click Here

"I have a thousand forms, and a thousand lies. A thousand shapes and a thousand cries. Some call sweetly for me and others flee from me. All shall find me but none shall own me. What am I?" -a riddle

Sixth

The Metamorph
User Image

Sixth watched Kid as she took command of the ball and announced their hostile takeover. Around him the creatures of his design threw their hands, and or similar appendages in the air in celebration as they let out a united cheer. From classy ball to Halloween Blast in less then four seconds. Sixth had to admit he had outdone himself this time and surprisingly none of his brothers had risen in protest as of yet. Maybe they had thought the whole event just as boring as he and Kid had found it. Whatever the case, Sixth for now was keeping his beasts and creeps in check, cooling their normal blood lust so that they didn't simply go into rampage with so many possible victims so close at hand. The plan was to liven up the party not make it a nightmare....well at least no more a nightmare then it already was considering the company.

Watching Kid start the Thriller dance, Sixth gave a nod and several of his creatures, many of which though he couldn't replicate the undead status, could pass for zombie with the simple cosmetic shift of their flesh tone and a few added bonus like open bloodless wounds, moved into place and fell into step with her, before going into the performance. Sixth had seen it before and that was all that was required. Watching Kid was also a good source for cues as she seemed to know it by heart and fallowing along with her they pulled it off wonderfully. She really was a great dancer and Sixth got the feeling her real passions ran along the lines of moving to the beat. Once their number was over she came for him, leaving the others to take up their own dances and Sixth laughed as he watched some of his creations take to dancing around the floor with random staff members in their clutches. The staff looked on the verge of fainting with fright but somehow they were managing to stay aware enough to look like deer caught in headlights.
Taking Kid's hand he let her lead him out on the dance floor and he fell into the spirit of the event and started dancing with her as she praised his creativity and asked where they had all come from.
"The Forest my dear." he said matter of factually. "I told you there were monsters waiting in it. But if you want the technical details, they all came from me. When me and my brothers first got here I was somehow voted in charge of seeing to it that no one escaped. Sadly I'm a lazy b*****d and a poor jailer so I did the logical thing, I planted a part of myself in the ground among the trees. Over the years it has eaten, grown and spread. Some of the trees are shoots of it coming up through the ground, making energy from the sun and nutrients it finds in the ground. From time to time, it bares fruit like growths which are really wombs from which the creatures around you are birthed. They roam the forest in shifts so as to not overtax the local wild game and return to the birthing mass once their shift is over to recharge and possibly be remade as new adaptations are discovered and tested for effectiveness. In this way I do my job of keeping everyone here while also maintaining my lazy ways. You could say, I've created my own personal ecosystem out in that forest."

“He who makes it, has no need of it. He who buys it, has no use for it. He who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?” -a riddle

O.C.C:

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

She really hoped that someone got that on video for her to watch later. Being caught up in the moment, she had forgotten to pass her phone along for someone to film the dance scene. Especially since it seemed like she had the chance to dance with a real group of ghouls. It had made her smirk.

Sixth clued her in on more information as she danced with him. She recalled him saying something about the forest and how her chances of survival would be nil. In looking around, she could see why. It wasn't so much that she thought she would be ripped to shreds, not that it wasn't a possibility. It was possible, not that she would admit it, but more than that it was the appearance of the creatures. One walked by that caused her lip to turn up in disgust as she quickly looked away from it. Yea, she could see running back to the house simply so her eyes wouldn't have to go through the torture. Granted, not all of them were bad. Some were just down right cool looking, like the thing that crashed through the wall. She would love to go for a ride on it one day. But the most interesting was that all of them had come from the guy standing in front of her. “So in other words, don't pick the apple off the tree,” she stated as she thought about someone accidentally eating one of the growths. "Ugh, that's absolutely disgusting." It was enough to make her gag as she looked like she had eaten something foul. A shiver ran through her and she chased from her head the thought of some rancid, gooey substance running from the fruit into someone's mouth. Once she had regained control over her thoughts she changed the subject a bit. “How are you able to keep up with them all? Are you linked to them mentally? They seem to all be their own sentient being. I mean, the floppy eared guy shot his own head off but you seemed unaffected by it. So they're a part of you but not at the same time?” It wasn't that she didn't get it so much as she wanted to hear him clarify it for her. It also helped her to understand more of what Sixth was capable of. He could use his bodily fluids in a most unique way, that she already knew. But to this magnitude. It was simply astonishing! She found herself being a bit jealous of him, wishing she could do something like that. How cool would that be!

As Kid paid attention to Sixth, she noticed a girl in the background. No longer the only chick here in pants, eh, she observed as she watched the girl from a distance through the crowd. Kid waited for a moment to see who she was with as the brothers seemed to like to keep a close eye on what they considered theirs. Save for the hour he had left her alone, even Sixth seemed to keep her close by and within sight. But upon initial surveillance, Kid wasn't able to match the girl up with any of the guys. She appeared to be alone as she picked through the variety of food being offered. Just as she was scheming, a familiar face walked by. Speak of the devil. The dwarf of a goblin she had mentioned only a few moments ago. “Hey, hey you!” she called out to it, unsure if it had a name or not. “You see that blonde chick over there?” She pointed to the one in question before continuing. “She looks a bit lonely. Why don't you go over and give her some company. You know, be all suave. Call her toots, slap her on the butt and ask if she wants to dance but don't take no for an answer. Do whatever you have to do to get a dance out of her.” It wasn't unusual for Kid to be mischievous though a good natured prank or two was typically enough to leave her feeling satisfied. Tonight seemed to be an exception as she could only think of what to do next. It was like her off switch was temporarily out of service. Whatever the reason, all she knew was that it was good to be queen.

After a few dances Kid felt herself losing the energy that she had possessed in the beginning of all of this. It had been a second wind and now it was gone. She wasn't sleepy, per se, just tired and needing to rest. Though she was quite sure it would quickly escalate to sleep tired. “Where is my room? And what am I going to do about clothes? Mine are being washed but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone realizes I raided their closet,” she stated as she looked down at what she was currently wearing. If she was going to be forced to stay surely they didn't expect her to wear the same outfit. Or, was it that she wasn't suppose to live through the night in order for that to be a worry?

OOC:
How I Feel: I Wanna Be Bad
lolzrd

DelightButNowDelirium

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User ImageUser Image
tab tab Let your voice go םʀʏ and cʀʏ even more
tab tab ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
tab tab tab tab tab tab because it can't be heard from here
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Don’t be a nuisance any more
tab tab tab So you were still breathing?
tab tab The pain trickles down and turns into hatred
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ʀᴇנᴇcᴛιɴɢ ʏou

(💦) She ran out before he could speak again. He stood blinking as if he didn't comprehend what was happening. Did she call it a date? Kaito's eyebrows knitted together. This was no date. This was… a social gathering of his brothers and the guests. She truly was naive. He gave a sigh and headed into his room to get ready, much to his dismay.

(💦) Once he had finished he left his room and stood in the hallway waiting for Vera. He adjusted the tie on his suit. Much to his surprise Vera did not take very long to get ready. She stepped out of her room in a navy blue dress. How appropriate- now they matched. An eyebrow raised as he looked over the dress. It just seemed to fit her. It hugged her curves. It flowed behind her as she walked. Her hair even bounced with each step. She was… breathtaking. Kaito turned his head, adverting his eyes from the beautiful young woman next to him, "you do realize we're already late, Vera-dono." He was hoping to not go… like he normally did. He took a few steps forward before turning to make sure she was following him. No locking arms. No holding hands. She would have to follow.

(💦) He lead her through the hallways once more until they reached the ballroom. Kaito pushed the doors open and was greeted by loud music. Of course they had started already. He held the door open for Vera and closed it behind her, trying to stay from everyone for as long as he could. Of course his brothers where easy to identify... but the girls he could only guess which girl was with which brother. He looked at Vera wondering what she would do next and figured it would be best to follow her.

User Image
Company: Vera-dono > lots of people | Location: His room > Ballroom | Mood: on guard | Outfit: [x]
Out of Character: Kaito the shut in lol Sorry Vera~!
Maka the Sythe Meister

LunarBloodFox
Because you told me you needed Kaito to jump on in here! So get your butt in here! :3

Tipsy Ladykiller

Katlin-chan

User Image

Vera

Taking off before Kaito could give her an answer she ran for her room to get ready. She reconized that Kaito was in charge but she wouldn't take no for an answer on this one. Thankfully she found her room easily and made way for the closet. Quickly she filed through the contents until she found the dress. Stripping post haste she wiggled her way into the gown and went to fix her makeup. Adding a bit of eyeliner and some red lipstick. Doing absolutley nothing to her hair, not wanting to ruin what Kaito had done she gave it a quick toss and rushed out to the hallway to meet with him.

Upon seeing him she did a twirl and smiled happily at him. "Oh I feel like a princess Kaito!" She exclaimed giving him a once over. Her cheeks gave a coy blush, "You look so handsome Kaito. That suit is magnificent, and it matches!" Vera threaded her fingers behind her back and nodded as he mentioned their tardiness. Following behind him Vera could not peel her eyes away from his tall form. He looked so... manly in a suit. Just as the butterflies welcomed her Kaito opened the large doors to the ballroom, causing them to flee in fear. This place was a wreck! Holes in the wall, little creatures running around, there was even a girl in a suit! They must have missed everything.

Looking around at the tables that held the food and the bar, she figured she could use a drink and turned to her date. "Well, I can take a guess on whose been here already. Looks like things have died down. Would you like to get a drink? There's also plenty of food left." She made way towards the bar. "Top shelf tequila. Straight up." she spoke to the bar keep. "What would you like ?" she asked him politely.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Kaito's room > Vera's room > Ball Room
☾ompany: Kaito > Afew brothers and their dates.
Ⱦhoughts: Jeez I hope I don't have to run into that one they call Sixth. I know he was the one behind all this.
Ғeeling: Happy, a bit freaked out.
Ѻoc: Hope you don't mind I changed the dress sweatdrop I fell in love with it when I was browsing gowns xD and don't worry, Vera is going to have a drink or two too many and things will get interesting. xp
Ѻutfit: Click Here

"I have a thousand forms, and a thousand lies. A thousand shapes and a thousand cries. Some call sweetly for me and others flee from me. All shall find me but none shall own me. What am I?" -a riddle

Sixth

The Metamorph
User Image

Sixth laughed as she spoke of not eating fruits from the trees in the forest and made clear her disgust with such a thought. He felt her shiver beneath his hand and could only smile and nod his agreement. "Yes... It might leave a rather bad taste in ones mouth." he teased before shrugging. "Messy, disgusting but effective none the less. I thought at first about making it parasitic, you scratch yourself on a harmless looking plant and suddenly your incubating something that will rip it's way out of you. However the goal was to keep people in, not let them work their way deep into the forest only to die miles from here. As such live birth was the better choice. It gives watchful eyes and ears near at hand and makes clear the boundaries of the keep. They patrol and keep watch and offer warning before attacking."

He paused a moment in thought at her next question seeming to think long and hard on how best to explain it. "You can breathe while you sleep yes? Without even really thinking about it You just do it naturally. Your lungs know their job and need no input in the form of you thinking about it every second. Mostly this is because you keep them going subconsciously but with the flash of a thought you can stop it. You can hold your breath and stop breathing. Shut it down and if you really wanted to, hold your breath until you passed out, overriding your subconscious mind's drive to keep your lungs sucking in new air. My creations are a bit like your lungs. They have a job and can carry it out without me thinking about it all hours of the day because it's subconscious for me. I do it without thinking. And like your lungs I can at will take over command, overriding the subconscious controls. I do it through a sort of hive mind that really isn't a hive mind. Each one of my creations comes complete with a whole mental copy of me planted within them. Any one of them could at will become a complete copy of me. It's lurking just below the surface waiting to surface and through this mental copy I make my will be known, controlling the flesh. It's kind of like when you act without thinking. You just act because something inside you knows thinking will only slow you down so it rises up and takes control, making you act sometimes before you know your acting. My mental copies are like this, they are me and rise up to act under my command, overriding all else."
He paused seeming to think on what he had said and deciding it was as close as he was going to get to explaining it with words he moved on. "Their sentient individuality is a survival trait as well as a means of improving their ability to carry out their tasks. If their afield and not under my direct command they can reason and make choices on their own without having to check in first and waste time. Making them have individuality also means that they can all act and react in their own ways instead of carrying out the same predictable patterns over and over. This individuality however is purely of the flesh, patterns of neurons in the brain firing. The core, the soul if you will is still me and able to override the fleshy individual aspects so betrayal or true free will isn't a option. They are in short, just hunks of my flesh who can act as their own being but in the end always submit to my will."
He looked and her to see if she understood, if his explanation was sound enough for her to put together. He also felt a urge to tease her. "And before you ask, no I won't tell you if I'm truly the original Sixth or just one of his creations playing the role. If you get to keep your real name secret then I get to keep that secret."

As Kid turned to speak to the goblin from before it turned to her and arched a eyebrow before shrugging. "As you wish Queenie. Though I feel more like your doing me a favor. Talk about a babe." It said and popped off a sharp salute as if she were a general before about facing and heading for the blonde. Coming up behind her as she bent over to get some cheese squares, it reached up and gave her shirt a tug then as she took notice of it, the little goblin gave a great bow, it's long ears almost touching the floor. This done it decided on a pick up line, though which it would use was up in the air until it opened it's mouth. "I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I'm going to need your name and number for insurance purposes."

Watching from afar Sixth rolled his eyes before looking back at Kid. He could tell she was getting tired so he lead them off the dance floor to go get some food and drinks while she took a rest. "You know, considering that's just a copy of me that's playing a goblin that thinks it's a individual, you could say in a round about way you just sent your date to flirt with another girl. Not going to get jealous later are you?"
He was teasing her again but as she asked about her room he paused the teasing grin falling off his face. "I'm....not really sure." he said truly perplexed. "I've never had a maiden survive long enough to have need of a bed." he stopped seeming to think about it, musing aloud to himself as he did. "Do you even have your own room..... or am I suppose to put you up in my room?"
Turning to her he shrugged. "We'll share my room. It's best if we don't offer my brothers the chance to catch you without me around or nearby."

“He who makes it, has no need of it. He who buys it, has no use for it. He who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?” -a riddle

O.C.C:

Heliko pylori

DelightButNowDelirium

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxF i o n axxx

xxWhen the days are xxC O L D xxxxxxxxxxWhen your dreams allxx F A I L
xxxxxxxxand the cards allxx F O L D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the ones wexx H A I L
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand thexx S A I N T S xxwe seexxxxxxxxxxxxxxare thexx W O R S T xxof all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare all made ofxx G O L D xxxxxxxxxxand the blood's run xxS T A L E
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ....I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you....
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ....but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide.... tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx■■xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His quiet, overly formal way of speech was almost...endearing, and for the first time since she'd met him, she felt her heart flutter in her chest. Fiona didn't quite understand it, but followed the feeling as it blossomed when he moved closer. She stared into those gold eyes of his and found within herself...that emptiness was filling. With something warm and...well, she couldn't quite make it out. Like liquid chocolate, almost. That lazy smile, that gentle self-depreciation coupled with a quiet confidence and his genteel way of self. In a way it seemed that formal aspect was still some kind of barrier, but she suddenly felt the need to rip it down, to see him bared...

Fiona closed the distance so that they stood close enough to exchange heat and auras, her dark cobalt eyes seeming to melt and swirl, turning a glittering, warm blue. Was he repulsive to her...? Not physically, of course not. His personality was not, either. She knew how stubborn and pig-headed she could be, so quietly, she reached for his loosened tie and with deft fingers, slowly untied it to let it hang loose around his neck. For a moment, her eyes glanced down to his lips before flashing back up to his eyes and one slow moment later, she'd lifted herself up on her toes, leaning forward and balancing some weight against his chest, and allowed her lips to collide softly and so tenderly against his, her eyes fluttering closed.

She held the kiss for a long moment, letting her lips slip gently and almost kindly over his. Oh how heartbreaking it was! This feeling in her chest of sweet, sweet surrender seasoned with a soft stab of pain. After that long moment, she withdrew, her hands resting against his shoulders. "No," was her gentle answer. "Far, far from it.."

No matter what we xx B R E E D,
tab tab tab tab We still are made ofxx G R E E D.
tab tab tab tab This is my K ing D om C ome....
tab tab tab tab tab tab ....this is my K ing D om C ome.

Mood: ??? (desc: sweet, warm)
Thoughts: Easy, girl...nice and easy...
Health: 80% (very tired, but otherwise healthy)
Outfit: Sports bra, yoga pants, hand and foot wraps, ponytail
OoC: I hope I'm keeping you on your toes!!! XD

Maka the Sythe Meister

Tipsy Ladykiller

Rakuen-na

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

When Fiona stood before him to undo his tie he felt a bit of his own nervousness in his belly. She was acting so...gentle. This was a nice side of Miss Fi. Somehow one of this girls many talents was surprising him because when she reached up to place her lips upon his own he almost didn't know what to do. Thankfully, his brain kicked in and he kissed her back, matching her soft touch and sensual caress. What surprised him the most was the fact that he did not begin to feed or take anything from her. The taste of her naturally was sweet and satisfying. After a long moment, which he was hoping wouldn't end she pulled back and answered his question.

"Well that certainly is a relief." He smiled wide down at her, fangs flashing. Bringing a hand of slowly he caressed her cheek as if she may break in front of him. "You continue to amaze me with every passing moment." You fool! You will be a mere human come the morning! Take from her now! His monster seemed to yell at him. He ignored it, and what a wonderful feeling it was to do so for once. "I am sure you would like to get washed up so I will retire to my room." He replaced his arm by his side. "If you'd like to join me when you're finished, there's something I'd like to share with you." Rokuro reached for his jacket, pausing only to take Fiona's hand and place a gentle kiss upon it before taking his leave.

What are you thinking? You better not be planning to tell her of your nature! She will never trust you! Kill her now!! The battle was ongoing in his mind, but he had already decided. She was different. She deserved to be treated different than the others. Rokuro had always taken so much pleasure in bringing fear and pain to the girls who'd kept him company in the past. Fiona came to him with so much already, he found himself wanting to take it away. He would, for the first time, feed from someone who was willing. If she wished, after hearing a bit about him. Maybe it was time for him as well. He did not always want to hurt people. There was a time when he wanted to reject his monstrous side, though he knew he could not do that. But he could try to control it, instead of it controlling him...he hoped.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts:Gym > Hallways > Roku's Room
☾ompany:Fiona > No one
Ⱦhoughts: I hope she will understand. Please don't let me be trying this for nothing. I know she's different.
Ғeeling: Hungry, flustered, worried.
Ѻoc: Ohh yes! I'm trying to do the same ^^ I'm thinking my Fiona x Rokuro fanart will be next ninja
Ѻutfit:Click Here

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kid found a chair and the second her body came in contact with the cushioned surface one could see the relief on her face as her entire being relaxed. She let her arms dangle beside her, her legs stretch out in front of her and gave a sigh of relief as her head slumped forward. After a few seconds she sat herself up right and crossed her legs as she looked to Sixth. Honestly she hadn't expected him to share so much. Give a little detail perhaps but it sounded like she had been told more than just the bare minimum. What did that mean for her? She still didn't know. If he were an ordinary person she would think that he was warming up to her but, it was Sixth and he wasn't ordinary. He was predictable at times but certainly not ordinary. She was good at predicting someone's action. Not so much at the mind reading game. “So you've always killed your girl on the first day. What makes me so different that I'm sitting here breathing at the moment?” She didn't look at him as she asked, keeping her eyes on the crowd instead as she people/creature watched. Outwardly nothing seemed to be different about her but inside she wasn't quite sure she wanted to know the answer to the question. Because you're a cold blooded killer. It was the answer that she didn't want to hear. Please don't let it be because of that. Because you like it and would do it again. She had convinced herself that she wasn't crazy, that she could fit in with regular society. That she didn't have to kill and that she could stop whenever she wanted. You don't want to stop. You're just looking for a reason...any reason that you can blame it on. She had started to literally twiddle her thumbs as at some point while lost in her thoughts her hands had clasp together. How many times had she threatened to kill Sixth? Perhaps in an attempt to get him riled up enough to make the first move. "You said I was interesting but that's not telling me much. You implied that I wasn't normal because of the knowledge I have about certain things. But, somehow I doubt you're keeping me for my smarts." She had recalled everything that she had been through with him up to the point they were at now. Considering he was just as much of a predator that she was, she couldn't see him needing her for any of her talents. Which only took her back to the original question. "I never said my name was a secret. I said get a real name and we could trade. But if you want to trade for truth, then we can do that. If you promise to actually tell me if it's the real you or not. By the way, Kid is my actual nickname. Not B.S'ing you on that one."

As for the goblin form of himself she sent over to entertain the blonde, “So long as the goblin you doesn't have too much fun, I think it will be okay. Scamper off to be alone in a dark room and we might have issues. I mean, you did say one girl per guy, right?” She grinned and looked in his direction at that point, giving him a wink. “Date? Who said this was a date? You laughed at me the second you saw me. I'm not so desperate as to go on a date with someone who laughs at me.” When he mentioned that she would be staying with him in his room it caused her to raise a brow. Any other guy and she would have thought he was up to something but Sixth made a good point. Especially considering she already had one of them wanting to actively see her dead. “Speaking of brothers,” she started as she noticed another one walk in with his maiden. They were both dressed in blue, how cute. No doubt expecting a ball and receiving something else entirely. The shock on the girls face was priceless. “How about that one. Who is he and what does he do?”

OOC: Lame post. Sorry. Was busy all day but wanted to get something up.
How I Feel: I Wanna Be Bad
lolzrd

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                Aurora
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellox D A R K N E S S x My x old x friend x I'vex Come
                                xxx TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN
                                x I'M x JUSTx A x GIRL x YOUR x JUST x A x BOYx THIS x IS x MY
                                xxxxxxxxxxxHEART. IT'S NOT A TOY
                                IN RESTLESS DREAMS I WALKED ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AIN'T A DOLLxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THIS AIN'T A DOLLHOUSE

One pile of food later, and the blonde was then munching on chocolate strawberries. Delicious. She popped some into her mouth and chewed, as it seemed the place filled up. People filed in and so did staff. They had staffed here? She watched as two people in particular seemed to take over. She looked up at the two. The short haired woman and the beast man. As creatures slithered about the girl began the classic thriller dance. Interestingly enough this sparked zombies and other demons to join in. She hoped this would be taped. This was quite the scene. She tilted her head as the girl twirled and dipped. Odd that she would be so enticed by the song, which the blonde personally didn’t find appealing. As soon as the woman was done people cheered, and the demons dispersed, as if trying to scare themselves up a date. She turned back to the food and began to slowly empty her plate.

It was then something occurred. Something was behind her. At first she chose to ignore the presence. But then it was hard to ignore when it was talking to her. She plopped another strawberry into her mouth and turned to face…a goblin. Eyes widened but then slid up to the two people talking. She then turned back to the goblin. Short and stocky, with discolored flesh and a long nose, he wasn’t half bad looking. The issue was that he was the only person who had even noticed her, and this upset her. She was only good enough for a goblin? She supposed no male here would like her anyway. Again she plopped another strawberry into a mouth. She then smiled at the goblin. The pick-up line, though corny, was nice.

“I suppose I should abide, I would hate to cause any more trouble for you. The name is Aurora, as for number, well I don’t think I would have service here.” She paused and plopped in some more strawberries. “While we are exchanging stuff, would you care to tell me your name?” She hoped she sounded ok. She felt slightly awkward now. And she was still upset. Not good enough for anyone. She finished her plate and set it down. “so care to dance?” Might as well do something while she was here, and just maybe, she could find a way out of this place. It’s not like she was being supervised.

"FOOLS" SAID I, "YOU DON'T KNOW SILENCE LIKE CANCER GROWS HEAR MY WORDS AND I MIGHT TEACH YOU TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT REACH YOU" BUT MY WORDS, LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IX AIN'T X A X DOLL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI X AIN'T X A X DOLL
                                          AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE X SOUND X OF X SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THEX SOUNDX OF X SILENCE

Out. Of. Cake. Text

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxF i o n axxx

xxWhen the days are xxC O L D xxxxxxxxxxWhen your dreams allxx F A I L
xxxxxxxxand the cards allxx F O L D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand the ones wexx H A I L
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand thexx S A I N T S xxwe seexxxxxxxxxxxxxxare thexx W O R S T xxof all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare all made ofxx G O L D xxxxxxxxxxand the blood's run xxS T A L E
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ....I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you....
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ....but with the beast inside, there's nowhere we can hide.... tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Fiona's face remained impassive and unreadable, even as he took her hand and kissed it. It was only after he'd left, did she let the magnitude of her actions truly sink in. As a result, her face ignighted and turned a hot cherry red. Had she really kissed him? Touching her lip and feeling the heat still there, she swallowed. Yep, yep she had. And my god, it was wonderful. Butterflies filled her chest, fluttering out to her fingertips and toes as she remembered just how soft and searing his kiss had been.

After a moment, she began to quietly consider his offer and found that she was leaning more and more toward it. Fiona turned and scooped up her things before padding back toward her room and closing the door. For a long time, she had been...lonely. Even crammed in there amongst other inmates, they set her apart. She was, after all, McKinney's Fist...a nickname afforded by the boss, himself. But as she stripped down and stepped into the shower, she decided that none of that mattered anymore. She'd wash it all down the drain and emerge anew...refreshed...and smelling like berry cobbler. She ran a brush through her curls, finding it strangely easy (though she DID use a heaping handful of conditioner), before returning to her room to choose a set of pjs, and settled on a fuzzy, dark blue material with clouds and moons for bottoms, a baggy t-shirt, and her bathrobe, which she found quite warm and cozy.

Fiona left her bedroom and moved to his door, lifting her hand to knock, but paused and let it fall. What was she doing...? No good would come of this... She frowned and crossed her arms over her chest, finding herself mildly conflicted...before she turned and walked away.

...later returning with two cups of cocoa, heaped with marshmallows. She opened the door without knocking and closed it behind her. "So. It's cold out," she commented, then awkwardly held out a cup of cocoa.

No matter what we xx B R E E D,
tab tab tab tab We still are made ofxx G R E E D.
tab tab tab tab This is my K ing D om C ome....
tab tab tab tab tab tab ....this is my K ing D om C ome.

Mood: Conflicted
Thoughts: He really better take this damn cocoa. I don't make cocoa for just anyone...
Health: 90% (slightly tired, but otherwise healthy)
Outfit: Pj bottoms, tshirt, bathrobe
OoC: Oop, she's starting to break~ X3

Maka the Sythe Meister

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out