• First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

LOCATION → kitchen-> Casimir's room
COMPANYCasimir
FEELING → nervous, anxious
OUTFITinside ,outerwear
OOC →boom

User Image

It seemed like he couldn't wait to get out of the room either, good she wasn’t a crowd person. He lead the way out of the kitchen and had been decent enough to make sure she didn’t stall. She was being led around the vast space. Jenna hardly had time to look at the décor for fear of losing her way and ending up in a bad situation. After a while they had arrived at their destination, a room to be exact. ‘so no phone.’ Somehow in the short time of silence she had thought his room would be much, much darker but she was greeted with something so much better. It was almost like a jungle the warmth, the smell.

“Please come in...” she shivered his words shouldn't have illicit any type of action from her.

Controlled chaos was the first thought that came to her mind as she stood in the open doorway. It was amazing that he was able to keep so many plants in one small environment. The heat of the room was welcomed compared to the cold everywhere else. Jenna smiled, not dark, not creepy she would be fine; Even with half of the plants dying it still brought a sense of comfort. It was probably the heat she was used to. She took a few steps inside unknowingly walking into the beasts den. Slowly, Jenna extended a hand to touch one of the plants its texture felt smooth to the touch. She studied it for a moment forgetting the situation before she moved to another. It took patience to make things grow and care so what did flourish in the room had obviously been cared for greatly. On the other hand there were plenty plants that had died it contrasted each other deeply. Had something happened, she wanted to ask but he didn’t seem that big on talking.

Looking at the plants Jenna wanted to believe he was okay despite the conversation she had heard. At least she knew this was where she was supposed to be, the idea of being sacrificed to something was horrific, and looks were deceiving though.

So she had to address the situation before anything else. Turning around she faced him fully actually studying the person before her. Lean, tall, seemingly calm, there was something in his eyes that had her antsy. He had been doing it when they were in the kitchen; it was an intense gaze that had her skin heating up. It was the look of a quiet predator, something she had seen many times before. He was expecting her to do something. “Um…” She fidgeted under his stare one hand clasped the other in front of her body rubbing at the other’s knuckle. He was in her only exit and she doubted she could navigate the halls. The only good option was not to test her luck “…I’m Jenna” The girl was hoping he would in turn give his name if what she had overheard was correct, no doubt there, she would be spending a bit of time
                                  Pyonchan

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User ImageUser Image
tab tab Let your voice go םʀʏ and cʀʏ even more
tab tab ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
tab tab tab tab tab tab because it can't be heard from here
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Don’t be a nuisance any more
tab tab tab So you were still breathing?
tab tab The pain trickles down and turns into hatred
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ʀᴇנᴇcᴛιɴɢ ʏou

(💦) His eyes opened at her apology. "I should apologize for scaring you, Vera-dono." And Kaito was sorry- sorry he had almost lost it. He watched as she headed over to the entrance and waited for him. A mischievous smirk danced over his lips. She was a good girl... waiting for him so sadly. Fear touched her eyes. Her smile was weak. He loved this side of her.

(💦) "I hadn't realized you had fallen in the snow," his voice laced with concern. "I would have made you take a warm bath before offering anything else. I wouldn't want you to catch a cold." He bent down and picked up his chair, pushing it into the place it was before. He put the bottle of vodka away and placed his cup in the sink next to hers before heading over to the door.

(💦) Kaito swallowed hard and sidestepped past her slowly, and made it out the door. "Please follow me, Vera-dono," he glanced over his shoulder with a smile. He started down the hallway, of course, making sure the girl kept up with him. He wouldn't want her to get lost... yet.

(💦) They had walked all the way down to the end of the hall to the last set of rooms. He pointed at the door to his right and then opened the door and gestured for her to go inside. "This," he said and stepped inside her room first, "is where you will be staying. My room is the one right across the hall." He nodded and stepped into the room, sliding a door open. "This is the bathroom which is fully equipped with everything you need."

(💦) He let her look around a little before speaking again. "There are some clothes in the closet," he pointed to it. "There are a verity of styles and clothing so please feel free to change into something you are comfortable in." Kaito smiled and closed his eyes hoping everything was alright. "If you ever need anything please let me know. I will do my best to help. I might need to speak with one of my brothers about getting some new art supplies for you, Vera-dono. But we can discus that later." He bowed and left her room, "I will be in my room. When you are finished, please, meet me there." he shut the door and headed to his own room.

(💦) Kaito opened the door to his room and shut it behind him. Vera-dono was extremely interesting, but hopefully she will do well to keep her distance. He took a deep breath and started making a fresh pot of green tea. While he waited for the water to heat (which was something he could do rather quickly, but he rather make tea in a traditional manner), he placed a zabuton near the floor by the balcony and opened the door to look outside. He knelt down and watched the snow fall outside. How calming it was to watch water, even in a state like this.

User Image
Company: Vera-dono > alone | Location: Kitchen > Vera-dono's room > His room | Mood: on guard, calm | Outfit: [x]
Out of Character: I hope you can see the links to the room okay. His talking color is pretty close to the hyperlink color.
Edit: Ohhh gaia underlines them- I forgot. It just doesn't get underlined in the preview mode. I just hope the underlines help!
Maka the Sythe Meister

Tipsy Ladykiller

Katlin-chan

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Vera

Life is not a problem to be solved...

Vera watched him curiously as he led the way. All the pain she'd noticed in him when they first met surfaced when she had gotten too close to him. Was that it? How terrible, to be so taken aback back another person's touch. She thought how sad it must be to never be held comfortingly by another or caressed by a loved one. Knowing better than to bring it up so soon after her slip up, she stayed quiet until they reached her room.

She was captivated by it's beauty. Everything was designed in a Japanese traditional style. She almost felt like she was in another country. Her eyes were huge, scanning its vast entirety. "Kaito..its- it's lovely." She was at loss for words. For having been kidnapped she was feeling like a princess with such luxurious quarters.

"I couldn't have dreamed up a better place to stay for myself. Thank you." She looked over at him gently, almost forgetting how angry he'd been a few moments ago. Once he'd closed the door behind him she wandered into the bathroom. She could swim laps in that bath tub!

Suddenly excited she turned on the water and went to pick her clothes while she waited for it to fill. Filling considerably fast, she stripped out of her clothes and eased her way in. Oh. My. Goodness. This was heaven! She could stay in this tub forever. The thought of it seemed tempting.

After a nice long bath and a few moments to brush out her long hair she changed into her new outfit. Wanting to get back on Kaito's good side she figured she would appease him by wearing a kimono. It was a beautiful one after all. She brushed on some mascara and smeared a bit of lip gloss on before crossing the hall to his room. She knocked three times and waited. Butterflies, wreaking havoc on her insides.

...but a reality to be experienced.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Her room>Kaito's room
☾ompany: No one
Ⱦhoughts: I wonder if I should have blow dried my hair instead of leaving it damp?
Ғeeling: Nervous
Ѻoc: Mhm I could see them. I just adore how thorough your posts are, lol.

Noble Celebrant

User Image
                              N A S T A S I A xxx S A K H A R O Vxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

O U T F I T: [x] W H E R E: in mansion (upstairs hallway) W I T H: Silas

So, Silas couldn't read her mind. That was the biggest weight off of her shoulders she had received in awhile. At least her thoughts were once again her own. Teaching herself to hide her thoughts would have been difficult enough without also plotting an escape as quickly as possible. As much as her mind liked to run with thoughts, it may have even been impossible, despite her bull headed determination. She looked up as he spoke again, meeting his eyes as she stepped onto the second story floor.

It may have been anti-climatic to him, but again she felt relieved. Not that she had any reason to believe his words, but, from the way he presented himself, he seemed more likely to lie and say they were going to some sacrificial altar just to get a rise out of her. Maybe she was wrong. She was still going to be on her toes, just in case. Still, she couldn't say no to warm and dry clothes.

They had stopped at the top of the stairs as he looked her over once more. She shifted uncomfortably, feeling like some sort of food sample at the store. Tired of the awkward silence, she parted her lips to speak, but she was caught short as he quickly closed the gap between them. His hand wrapped around her tiny waist and pulled her close which caused her to instantly catch her breath in a surprised gasp. Her hands had shot up, pressed against his chest, but something warred inside of her. She couldn't push away, as her thoughts became foggy and her cheeks lit up with warmth. Her heart pounded in a mixture of fear and . . . longing? Was that his voice in her head, or her own? She couldn't think clearly, and the only thing that seemed to clear her mind was the sharp pain on her neck where his warm breath and lips were pressed. Then, just as quickly as he had taken her, he had put distance between them again and began walking.

Her knees suddenly were shaking and she grabbed the banister for support as she watched him walk, eyes wide with surprise. She took a few deep breaths to clear her mind and gritted her teeth, eyes narrowed. That . . . that . . . She was too furious to think of a word. b*****d wasn't strong enough. She slammed a fist against the railing, trying to calm herself. Her temper could be a beast itself if not controlled, and she had plenty to be angry about. But, still faintly present, was her heart thumping in an almost romantic way. Foggy thoughts she still hadn't completely shaken were lingering in her mind. She shook her head and stood up, walking quickly to catch up with Silas. Being on her toes wasn't going to be enough. He was fast and he was dangerous. As she approached him, she watched him closely, even as he opened the door to reveal his room. Then her eyes traveled to the room, and she couldn't help but be a bit impressed. Maybe she was very impressed, but she wouldn't show that. Not that she was surprised, by the looks of the mansion, but she was impressed. The Gothic styled bedroom reminded her of something out of a movie or romance novel.

The two moved inside and she followed him to a large closet. Now she was surprised. Her mouth actually fell open. Never in her life had she seen so many designer outfits in one place. Her anger disappeared and her worries vanished. Excitement overtook her and she beamed a wide grin that reached her eyes. What kind of girl was she if she couldn't appreciate nice clothing? Actually she loved shopping and nice clothes. I must be dead. I'm in heaven right now. Her fingers trailed the fine fabrics before her and her body buzzed with anticipation of trying them on.

"Pick somethin' pretty for me."

His voice made her remember where exactly she was and she removed her hand from the clothing before looking at him in time to catch his wink, her solemn expression returned. She said nothing, but he walked away and she focused on the clothing once more, a small grin reappearing.

Oh, what the hell! It might not be too bad to enjoy myself just a tiny bit. Look for something warm. Something . . . She had walked into the closet as she thought and stopped on a black poodle skirt. She was too excited for her own good. After rummaging around she grabbed what she thought would make a good outfit and threw it all over her arm before exiting the closet. She looked around the room briefly, before looking to Silas seated in his chair. After a brief pause she looked away and moved across the bedroom. She assumed the other door in the room was to the bathroom. If she asked him, she honestly wouldn't have been surprised if he had made some sort of "joke", or perhaps been serious, about her changing in the room with him in there. She was just food, not a person. So, instead she hurried to the door and opened it, finding the bathroom as she had suspected. It was just as magnificent as the bedroom. She was almost tempted to lock the door and take a hot bath, but she thought better of it and instead peeled off her wet clothes to put on the dry ones once she locked the door.

Once dressed, she did a twirl and grinned at her reflection. Black and white suited her well enough. As she leaned onto the bathroom counter, she also spotted some jewelry. She looked up at her reflection once again and brushed some strands of hair behind her ear. "Should I. . ." she asked herself playfully. She shrugged and poked through the jewelry. Maybe earrings could come in handy at some point. She had never tried to pick a lock, but she had seen it done in movies a few times.

"Oh my god. That's Cartier." And thoughts of escape were a fleeting memory once again once she grabbed the bracelet. Then she spotted a necklace. What could she do? She appreciated the finer things in life a bit too much. Once she put on the jewelry, she stood back from the large mirror and turned this way and that, examining herself. My mom would, her thoughts stopped short and she ran a hand through her hair before tucking it behind her ear. Before she could continue thinking on that anymore, she opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the bedroom. She looked to Silas once again and thought carefully before she made her next move. Instead of letting him approach, she approached first, making sure to keep a fair amount of distance. "I'm jealous of your wardrobe," she said, eyeing him carefully. Then she gave a small smile trying to be somewhat . . .courteous maybe? At the very least pleasing and not continuously emotionless. For her own safety.

Ask. Ask! Just get it over with! Maybe he'll even tell you for the fun of it! Her brain was pushing her, but her mouth wasn't letting her speak. "Chert voz'mi," she mumbled to herself.

Finally she tightened her hands into fists and looked at him again, smiling the same pleasant smile. "Do we really have ten years, or do most us die before then?" The stories had said that the girls were sacrificed about every ten years to the beasts. Ten years was a long time to live with monsters that had every intention of making you suffer. At least, according to the stories.

OOC: Chert voz'mi (russian) = damn it

ingriddd

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥♠~Fiona~♦♣

Who died and made you Queen of the castle?

Fiona brushed off the sudden, though very slight influx of nausea, merely passing it off as her body ridding itself of the last of the tranquilizer. In all honesty, the stifling cold freedom of the morning air, mixed with the burn of the alcohol she sipped largely distracted her from her unstable stomach. As the snow quietly gathered in her hair, she maintained her distanced stare into the horizon and took another draw on her cigarette, this time exhaling from her lips.

His behavior was troubling, but what was even moreso was that she was pulled from death row...The state had sentenced her to die and somebody, somewhere, had changed their minds, it seemed. A feeling of relief washed over her, for mixed reasons. If it was her time to go, at least she was free of that place, and if she truly was free, then even better. Somehow, though, she suspected that this handsome man was to be her executioner and her time was very much close...

And while she didn't mind (he was VERY handsome), he didn't speak as if she were ending anytime soon. The relief and the calm that had settled over her soon turned to suspicion. Who, exactly, was this man? This grim reaper in disguise? Why did he hold death over her, as if it were a prize she was to earn? Were his offerings facade or in truth? And if so..., "Why?" she asked finally, breaking her gaze of the horizon and turning those fierce and harsh blues on him, her long brown curls tossing some of the fine powder that had accumulated. "Why are you doing all this? Who are you, anyway? What the ******** do you care about someone like me, anyway?" The more questions she asked him, the fiercer her gaze until the cobalt blues turned molten and seemed to catch fire. Fiona felt her temper flare and her suspicion begin to fuel a mix of irritation and rage...a dangerous combination with the fine whiskey she'd been imbibing.

♥♠♦♣

Mood: Tipsy (15%), suspicious
Health: 95%
OoC: The hubby stole the comp...XD; SORREH!

Maka the Sythe Meister
"I have a thousand forms, and a thousand lies. A thousand shapes and a thousand cries. Some call sweetly for me and others flee from me. All shall find me but none shall own me. What am I?" -a riddle

Sixth

The Metamorph
User Image

Sixth watched her smirking to himself as she fumbled and tried to grasp the situation. It was nice to see her completely lost for once. He was also discovering he rather liked playing civil. The reactions he could get out of people were amusing. He would have to take this approach more often and explore all it's possibilities. Making a 'tisk tisk' sound with his mouth as she spoke of the girls being around for ten years he shook his head. "Your mistaken, Most girls never last the first year. Me and my brother's are not what you would call believers of self control." This rather grim fact delivered he sat back once more and crossed his arms over his chest and a moment later as she asked what gave them the right, he burst into laughter. " American? Well that explains a few things." He chuckled to himself before looking back to her. "You really think men willing to make sacrifices to monsters give a damn about if they have the right or not? You think they care about nationality? You think they care about you or any rights you might have? Come now girl, even you can not be that thick. They needed someone to throw under the bus and you just happened to be the first person they grabbed."

Leaning back in his chair he placed a hand upon the table, flexing his fingers as he did so. His nails as if on command grew a inch, thickened and took on a hooked claw edge. This done he began to tap his nails in the table top in slow drum as he waited for her to calm herself and ask her next question He wasn't attempting to frighten her, just give a soft reminder that if she wanted to end the civil chat and start screaming at him for the actions of other men then he was all to glad to resume their original game of cat and mouse. He might be the tool of her torture, but he wasn't the one that had tossed her into this den of slaughter. Getting angry with him about it wouldn't change the fact that someone else was responsible for her being picked, not him. She at last seemed to get herself under control and her next question was a two part question. Where was she and who was he. Your in Central Russia at a place called Blood Lust Keep. I am called Sixth and before you start, yes I know, it's a numbered placement, not a name. My caretaker wasn't one for giving human attachment to what he considered a project.

Sixth a moment later was surprise by the sudden arrival of his brother Azul. Sixth had no way to tell when the white haired youth might pop up thanks in part to his ability to teleport and it somewhat annoyed Sixth to know that there was someone in the house with a better surprise trick then him. Never the less he looked at his brother and grinned before shrugging. "The security guard's job is never done. Though we are going to all have to have a talk about just how I got voted the job." Looking toward the kitchen window Sixth narrowed his eyes slightly as if focusing then a moment later looked back to Azul. "Captain Fluffykin says he's on the case." Sixth then watched his brother vanish off to watch the show and looked back toward his own, slightly upset and clearly starting to feel the wear maiden. "Might I ask your name in turn? Calling you girl seems a little dark-aged."

In the forest outside something suddenly roused itself from slumber and stood up. Four powerful legs flexed as if to shake off the cold and three pairs of noses sniffed at the air. A snarl sounding low in it's throat. Captain Fluffykin moved forward and pausing at the line where the trees ended and the castle grounds began he watched the girl a moment before slowly, oh so slowly he eased out of the tree line and into sight. Letting out a low growl to get her attention the beast lowered it's middle head and upon it's forehead the flesh twisted and molded into a cute little chibi face sticking out of the creatures skull. "Why hello." It called in a overly sweet cutie voice. "I'm sorry but the forest is off limits. Please turn around and go back inside where it is warm and there is hot coco. Otherwise me and my brothers are going to have to start argueing over who gets what part of you, *giggle*"
Snarling the head on the left licked it's fangs. "I call leg!"
"No fair," The right head snarled. "You always get the legs!"
"Oh you two" The chibi on the middle one's forehead sighed. "At least give her a chance to decide to be our dinner."

“He who makes it, has no need of it. He who buys it, has no use for it. He who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?” -a riddle

O.C.C: Everyone wants to see my monster pic collection all the sudden.

Heliko pylori

LunarBloodFox

Reject Rapunzel

Tipsy Ladykiller

Rakuen-na

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Watching her quietly Rokuro decided not to interrupt what ever thoughts seems to be roaming through her mind. In the silence he pulled out a cigarette of his own and lit it with the zippo lighter he always kept in his pocket. He enjoyed the cool, crisp night air, admiring how the snow fell upon her delicate form. He could sense the rage in her and considered for a moment taking another quick taste but decided against it. He had always been impatient with his play things in the past, but this one was different, and he wanted to treat her differently that he had the others. He pondered this for a moment before she broke the silence.

At her demand for an explannation to his actions he chuckled, keeping his eyes shut and his expression relaxed. "Oh Fiona, I could give you a million reasons. Some that would frighten you, others that you may like the sound of. But you seem to be a strong willed young lady so I do not think I need to sugar coat things. You are here to keep me company, quite simply. Yes, it's true, I can dispose of you any time I see fit but in all honestly you are the first that I feel the need to want to keep around." He could have gone on to say how he admired the fight in her. The will power. Or how her scars seemed to make her more beautiful, but he kept those tid bits to himself for now. No need to give her the impression that he may not act accordingly should she get too wild.

"And I have told you who I am. I am Rokuro. But if the question you were meaning to ask was what am I? Then I'm afraid you will just have to find out. Or if you'd rather, I could show you." He tossed his cigarette and moved towards her slowly, with a mischivous smile on his face. He did not reach out to grab at her, simply moved closer so that he could feel the warmth of her body on his.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Balcony of my room.
☾ompany: Fiona
Ⱦhoughts: How beautiful you look in the glow of the night...
Ғeeling: Tempted to feed, Hungry.
Ѻoc: No worries ^^

Versatile Loiterer

User Image
□=□=□=□=□=□Casimir□=□=□=□=□=□

Casimir's Room: Lamps Keep The Plants Warm... Keeps The Heart From Freezing Too

♪ Say hello to everything you've left behind
It's even more a part of your life now that you can't touch it... ♪

Current Location: his room
□=□=□=□=□=□□=□=□=□=□=□□=□=□=□=□=□

From what he could see... she seemed to appreciate his room. She moved about the plants with what seemed to be a bit of curiosity, carefully reaching out to touch some of the leaves. For the best it seemed she left the dying ones alone. They were likely safe enough to touch... they would likely only make her a bit sick or... well... he doubted they would cause any hallucinations. Still... if she was to be poisoned... he'd rather do it directly.

'Make her last... make this one last...' He lifted his glass of water, finishing it off before setting it carelessly in one of the nearest potted plants.

She was anxious... nervous... well... they usually were. She was very pretty, too... but again... they only brought the pretty ones. Fortunately, however... she wasn't one of the loud ones. It would help her, as far as there was ever any hope for those brought here.

Closing the door, he frowned just slightly as she gave her name. "My name is Casimir." He hesitated, curious. She'd understood to follow when he'd signed it,but so far she'd been asked everything aloud. Was it too much to hope...?

--"Are you able to sign?"-- He had a book in here on sign language somewhere if she couldn't... along with a chest of clothes that'd been delivered in anticipation of her coming. He'd put plants on it, but it was in his personal little jungle somewhere.

Even if she could sign, however... he would have to speak if she needed to know the, well... details of her stay here. Signing that would likely be a little difficult. It made his stomach clench and the monster in him almost decide it wasn't worth it. But no... no... don't be the first to cave in at least. And maybe... maybe she would be like her... he missed her... it'd be nice to find her again...

□=□=□=□=□=□□=□=□=□=□=□□=□=□=□=□=□
Lil_Monstar Envy

Dapper Genius

♥♠~Fiona~♦♣

Fiona wasn't quite sure she knew what he meant, but she didn't much like the sound of it. The way he worded it was that she'd been chosen to be...a plaything. Well, who the hell asked her if she wanted to be batted around before swallowed?! No one! She wasn't some frightened little creature, she was Mallymkun, the Dormouse, ready to fight until the very end.

So when he offered to show her and moved close, she turned fully to face him, sticking her chest and chin out defiantly, as if she just dared him to pounce. Okay, so she wasn't Mallymkun...she was more like a nasty, mangey dog that had nothing left to live for and was being surrounded by hateful cats. Why? Because ******** cats! And while no contact was made, he had moved so very close...

In all honesty, if he were to taste her at the moment, she would be a myriad...no, perhaps a miniature menagerie of flavors and colors and heats. Defiance and boldness gave way to a small tingle of fear and anxious curiosity, which quickly transformed into anger, impatience, rage...There was even a tantalizing bit of lust as she panted the frigid air; lust for more liquor, for food, even (just a little bit) for him, though much of it turned to revulsion, then disgust and pity before becoming loathing, both for him and for herself...though mostly him. Regardless, her eyes never wavered. They still said 'Bring it, bub.'

♥♠♦♣

Mood: Tipsy (25%), suspicious, bold
OoC: Just as a disclaimer, I actually REALLY love cats! I had one but he died and he was my bestest buddy. R.I.P., Lex~

Maka the Sythe Meister

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

As he moved close to her it was suddenly there. Though, she was currently a medley of different emotions, her walls lowered, if only for a moment. Ravenous hunger tugged at his belly. He continued to approach her from the front, edging closer ever so slowly before his eyes suddenly turned bright gold. Finally allowing some of his power to show he side stepped and was suddenly behind her in the blink of an eye. He gently placed his hands on the sides of each of her arms, right bellow the shoulder. This was not to hold her in place but to allow her to feel the contact of his skin on hers.

Leaning his head down towards her neck he remained a hairs length away from contact so she could almost feel his lips in the crook of her neck. As her skin erupted into goose flesh he inhaled sharply and all of the anger, anxiety, fear and even a hint of lust rushed into him. It was mouth watering. He felt it melt into his body, fueling the very core of him. Careful to only take enough to leave her feeling a little light headed, assuming she would blame it on the alcohol, he whispered seductively in her ear. "Your will is admirable Fiona, I can sense a hunger in you. For power perhaps? Strength? I can give it to you. Any thing you desire." Once she looked him in the eyes, she would be his. He knew it would be hard for her to resist the power to crush anyone and anything beneath her feet.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Balcony of his room.
☾ompany: Fiona
Ⱦhoughts: I could take in your sweet scent all day..
Ғeeling: Seductive and ravenous
Ѻoc:

Rakuen-na

Dapper Genius

♥♠~Fiona~♦♣

Whatever she was expecting...this hadn't been it. To a certain degree, she almost expected some kind of Dracula move where he bit the crap out of her and she'd reflexively junk-punch, but this? She didn't expect this at all. Fiona's boldness turned to surprise as he held her in place and seemed to...breathe in her essence. The rush and sudden loss of energy made her dizzy and her knees buckle slightly and her head swim.

Then he taunted her...dangled a piece of meat in front of a hungry dog. Too bad it wasn't power or strength that she wanted. She had that. Fiona was quite satisfied with the level of beating she could give a man, and New York State was still investigating a few of those murders, but the boys in blue had an extremely heavy case load over in NYC's narcotics' department. She wavered, but did not turn. Instead, she pushed away from him and stumbled toward the railing, barely catching it and causing her glass to slip and fall onto the balcony, shattering at her feet and cutting into her ankles and freezing toes.

Memories rushed back up at her from the deep, dark depths of her mind. Of being held down, clothing tearing, of screaming and crying and pain. Her fear had been sudden and overwhelming and agonizing, but it mixed with rage and...self-loathing and disgust.

"Don't...touch me...," she panted, holding her hand out as if to fend him off. This time, her eyes remained averted, even squeezed shut.

♥♠♦♣

Mood: Drunk (40%), dizzy/light-headed
OoC: :O

Maka the Sythe Meister

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Rokuro watched her with a smile as she staggered to catch the railing. Without a flinch he watched the glass fall and land at her feet. All he did was stand there and watch. He could see the pain inside of her. He'd tasted it. It overwhelmed the rest of her emotions. He knew whatever this pain was, she let it run her life. After a moment his smile was gone, replaced with an expressionless mask. It was not the reaction he had expected. He'd never been held off so long by his prey. He was tired of her sour emotions. He always prefered the sweeter ones, lust, fear, happiness. He was eager for a challenge but this felt like a loss, and he did not like to lose.

His own anger and frustration began to surface. Any other girl, he would have grown weary with, he would have drained her and been done with it. While the thought was momentarily tempting he did not want to hurt her. Needing an outlet, however, he turned to the concrete wall beside the entrance to the balcony and swung his fist into it. Dust and bits of wall crumbled around his feet. A hole the size of a basketball was left behind. Roku inhaled deeply and exhaled as he straightened his shirt and cleared his throat. "Much better." he said mostly to himself. With his back to her he said without turning. "You are strong Fiona. But I am stronger. And I do not lose." Eyes now back to normal he looked down at her, suddenly feeling his own despair. "You hate yourself? You think you grew up with a harsh life? Try being born into a world that rejected you from the moment you took your first breath. Being a monster that must take from others to survive. All my life I have battled the sunrise. Praying that one day I would not have to be a part of a world that does not want me. It is only when the shame is strong enough to lever me upright that I get myself out of bed. You're life will come and go in the blink of an eye. There is no end for me. A birthday is just another 365-day journey around the sun."

Finally turning from her he left the balcony to head to the bathroom for the first aid kit. Returning with it and a Gatoraid from his mini fridge he sat both beside her on the floor. "Clean up. Drink the juice. The electrolites with help ease your dizziness and return some of your energy. When you are finished you may return to your room. Dinner will be served in one hour." He left her once more to head to the library.

Never had he shared his inner feelings with another. Not even his brothers. But there was something about the pain he saw in her that had brought it out. He needed to clear his mind. He figured he would stop by the kitchen for another drink to numb him. For having such a great joy in feeding on emotions, he hated coming to terms with his own.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Heading to the Kitchen
☾ompany: No one.
Ⱦhoughts: How could I expose myself like that? You know better Roku. Keep it together.
Ғeeling: Annoyed. Upset. Angry
Ѻoc: I literally said 'dammit' out loud when I read Fi wasn't interested in power or strength! I WILL figure her out! scream

Rakuen-na

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Had she really been so naïve as to think that after ten years of service that she would be released? Of course not. She would be surprised if any of them lasted the first week, let alone a year or ten. But she had been given some useful information. She would bet that if there were rumors around Russia about Blood Lust Keep they didn't rise from survivors. It did come as a surprise that they were only given victims every ten years. Are they really that easily satisfied, she thought but figured there had to be more to the story than what she had been told so far.

As for her having rights...well, he was right. Her so called rights were stripped the second that jerk laid hands on her and drugged her. No one knew where she was, she knew no one here and apparently she had just been the lucky random pick. Always nice to know, she thought as she gave a gentle sigh and stopped rubbing her temples. She sat back in her chair and crossed her arms over her stomach as she looked at him with an unimpressed blank stare and raised brow. Was he serious with the claw thing? Was it suppose to be a warning for her or did he just enjoy drumming claws on the table? She hoped it was the latter. He had seen some of what she could do but he didn't know it all. Her anger seemed to reside back down to a cool 'piss off' tone as she sat across from him. One could say that she was just too tired to carry on with being upset and they wouldn't be wrong. She was tired but she was also versed in the arts and part of that included acting. Let it be noted that she wasn't about to win any awards but she could take what she knew and use it to her advantage. She didn't know why but bad guys seemed to like spilling their guts to either people who were tied up and hopeless or those who were overly emotional and losing it. Coming off as unaffected and trying to get answers just didn't seem to work for her. On the other hand, being hysterical didn't get you anything but dead...unless you knew how to ham it up just right. Granted, she was actually pissed and having anger issues wasn't unusual for her but being overwhelmed by anger made the mind cloudy and she couldn't have that. Not to mention she was just too freakin' tired to keep the act going. He had told her all the history she wanted to know for now. Even if she wasn't willing to believe all that he had said.

If she was doubting that people actually called him Sixth, that doubt was soon dispersed as another male suddenly appeared from out of nowhere and addressed the guy in front of her. It should have shook her a little but after seeing Sixth talent, it just wasn't that great to her. She gave the male a hateful glare when the word “romance” escaped his lips as he looked from Sixth to her. She watched the interaction between the two then noticed the guy just vanish into thin air. No, there was something behind it but she would figure that out later. For now she really just wanted to drag a blade across the pale skin of his face and watch as the blood decorate...she decided to focus on something else instead of staring out into nothing and leaving her mind to wander. Her eyes found Sixth and the lustful look in them had nothing to do with how handsome he was. The only thing on her mind was the way it felt to rip him clean open and to feel his insides spill out over her hands. Please not now, she thought as she quickly closed her eyes and shook her head as if to shake the thought from her mind.

Once she regained her composure she gave her attention back to Sixth and eyed him up and down a little before answering his request. “You can call me Kid. If you want my real name then get one yourself and we can trade.” Of course, all he had to do was go through the items in the bag that rode on her back seeing as how it contained her identification and what not. She wouldn't tell him that though. “I'm going to guess you're the one who gets to feed on me. Am I right? Why else would you be wasting time sitting across from me when other girls are running about.” The last was said more for her sake as she reasoned why he would take out the time to answer her questions. “So now what? Do you try to rip me to pieces to get out every drop of blood I have?” she started as she laced her fingers together, placed her hands on top of the table and leaned forward. “Toy with me until you've had your fun? Torture me until I beg for death?” It was no act as her eyes held a wicked look in them with a voice to match as her lips curled up into a malicious smirk, as if she were quietly discussing idea's on what to do to someone who wasn't herself. “Make me your slave until you grow tired of me? Stop me when I guess right,” she stated sarcastically. She probably shouldn't have gone there but oh well. If she really had to guess, this was the part where he brought up the so called "ticket out" he had mentioned earlier and give her some overly deadly or impossible task to achieve. She would see if he was creative enough to impress her.

OOC: I noticed how the brothers like to use Sixth and his monsters. Lol.
lolzrd

Light_Skylar's Princess

Smitten Kitten

User ImageUser Image
tab tab Let your voice go םʀʏ and cʀʏ even more
tab tab ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
tab tab tab tab tab tab because it can't be heard from here
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Don’t be a nuisance any more
tab tab tab So you were still breathing?
tab tab The pain trickles down and turns into hatred
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ʀᴇנᴇcᴛιɴɢ ʏou

(💦) Kaito stood when he heard the knocks. He headed over to the door and turned the knob. He nearly took a step back, surprised by the girl's choice in attire. A kimono? This must be her way of trying to win him back over from his little out burst. He couldn't help but smirk, "please come in Vera-dono."

(💦) When she had taken a few steps and he was at a safe distance, he shut the door behind her and lead her over to the kotatsu. "Take a seat," he motioned to her to sit on one of the pillow-like objects on the floor. "Make yourself comfortable. The mandarins are fresh," he added, in case she wanted a snack, or something to keep her hands busy. He turned from her and shut the door to his balcony, "Is everything to your liking?" His room was a bit on the chilly side despite the small kagizuru, which was currently lit for bring the tea water to a boil.

(💦) He knelt down on one of the zabuton across from her. "There's a heater under the table. Put your legs under the blanket, it will help keep you warm. Russia's winters are very unforgiving." The bluenette rested his head against his hand, placing his elbow on top of the table, giving a lazy smile, "especially to humans."

User Image
Company: Vera-dono | Location: His room | Mood: relaxed | Outfit: [x]
Out of Character: heehee I'm trying! <3
Maka the Sythe Meister

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

With: {Azul, Mr. 'Fluffykins'}
At: outside
ooc:

#82CFFD

She couldn't care for what he wouldn't do and as such, had simply kept walking.

The freezing weather would be more tolerable than that guy. Though, she did have a sense to turn around, when it felt like someone was there. Someone was likely there...

Or whatever it is that Azul could do, was getting her paranoid. Mm... That wasn't a fun prospect. It was always good to keep a dose of caution. More so in a place like this, but if one did develop paranoia, that would make it so much worse. But right now, she was inclined to believe that it actually might not be a bad thing.

Her blue eyes caught a glimpse of something moving in the words, until that something had stopped right at the line, making her eyes focus on... Well, if she didn't know any better, some cousin to Cerberus.

She stared a bit wide eyed at the being; at the beast, before watching a face form on it...

She could question if this was some ******** up dream but, somehow. Just somehow, it was actually real. Which to a small point, intrigued her, but more disturbed her.

She kept silent while it spoke, saying how the forest was off limits and to turn back; lest they... Eat her. Perhaps if it was a regular talking dog, it wouldn't have stopped her. But it wasn't normal in the slightest. She could think that there could be a way to kill it, but then, if it somehow had whatever it was that Azul did, it would be hard. Though, she didn't know the true extent of that...

She shifted her weight on her feet, arms crossed over her chest. Perhaps it could be talked with, but just not in a way she could hope. Well, at least she knew now that if she even got past that thing, there were like more of it, or other different types of things, waiting. Which really wasn't a pleasing thought.

Without a word she turned, walking not back to the manor; but around it; within the grounds. Despite the cold, she would see all of what that thing considered to be the words, if it would indeed follow.

Reject Rapunzel

lolzrd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas