nah 0.10526315789474 10.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Tipsy Ladykiller

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Vera

Life is not a problem to be solved...

Vera stayed quiet as the van she was in twisted and turned around corners. She was never one to over react, or show too much emotion. She'd always been a level headed girl, thinking before acted and doing things logically. She could hear that there was more than one person in the van with her. She stood no change of escaping, even if she tried. Before she could start thinking of all the horrible things that may happen to her she felt the van screech to a halt. She was grabbed roughly by her collar out of the vehicle and tossed to the ground. The cold snow damped her jeans a bit. A shiver ran up her spine and she gasped when the hood was yanked off her head.

It was the biggest house she'd ever seen. If she were not worried about what was going to happen to her she may have admired it. What an amazing thing it would be to draw this beautiful home. Before she could even turn around the van was gone and she seemed to be alone. Glancing around she saw a couple other girls who looked scared and confused. They all seemed to be making their way to the front door. With a quick scan from left to right she concluded that the gates would keep her here anyway so she sauntered over with the rest of them.

She had no idea what was in store for her but she did know that she wanted to get out of the cold. She always preferred sunny weather. When she was able to make it inside it looked barren. No one seemed to be around, but at least it was warm. The place was decorated magnificantly. The owner must be a billionaire. She thought. Feeling brave she called out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

...but a reality to be experienced.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: Large mysterious mansion.
☾ompany: A few ther girls she didn't recognize.
Ⱦhoughts: I guess it's a good sign that we haven't been chained or tied up.
Ғeeling: Anxious
Ѻoc: n/a

Katlin-chan
"I have a thousand forms, and a thousand lies. A thousand shapes and a thousand cries. Some call sweetly for me and others flee from me. All shall find me but none shall own me. What am I?" -a riddle

Sixth

The Metamorph
User Image

Sixth sat stretched out upon his favorite couch in the lounge watching upon the big screen T.V. hung on the wall one of his horror movies. Today it was The Thing, about a metamorphic alien monster that was slowly infecting the men of a Antarctic research station The volume was muted so the movie played in silence but Sixth was not the least bit displeased with this. He had seen the movie enough times to know it line for line and watching the screen he grinned as his favorite part started, the dog thing. In this scene the Thing having disguised itself as a dog had started to transform so it could infect and absorb all the other dogs. However their barking and screams as it attacked them with spitting acid and tentacles had brought the humans to see what was up. Sixth amused himself by making his own dialog for the scene.
"I think it's Michael Jackson!"
"Dear GOD NO! GET THE FLAMETHROWER!!!"
"We're all going to die, IT'S MICHAEL!!!"
"WE NEED THE FLAME THOWER!!!"

Sixth giggled at this watching as the men finally opened the dog pen door and shined their lights on the Dog Thing which roared at them then shifting the shape of his voice box Sixth produced Michael Jackson's voice perfectly. "Yay, it's me Michael, Yay."
The camera then shifted to the dogs in various states of being absorbed and Sixth shifting his voice box again produced a new voice for the dogs. "Please kill us, his singing is melting my face!"
The men clearly freaked out started firing on the thing and producing Michael Jackson's voice again Sixth continued as the Dog thing was shot. "No that's just ignorant. Ignorant I say."
The Thing on the screen clearly having enough of being shot, suddenly sprouted two mutant arms and reaching up tore through the roof before tearing itself in half. One half escaped through the roof while the other remained behind. As the first made it's escape Sixth piped in once more in Michael's voice. "Shalom, shalom, Eh-he-he-he."
This done, Sixth fell off the couch rolling with laughter, the movie forgotten. His fit of laughter however was interrupted by the sound of a knock at the fount door and standing up he dusted at himself and picked at some lint on his sleeve. So the sacrifices were here. Well then, the fun could start once more. Grinning to himself he left the lounge and started toward the fount door musing as he went how he would kill this years maiden. Last year he had taken the form of a swarm of rats and devoured the girl as soon as she came through the door. She had screamed bloody murder as thousands of sets of tiny teeth had tore into her flesh and gobbled her up inch by inch. It had also sent the others into hysterics and near insanity. Sixth however had to pout slightly at the memory because fallowing it had been a full ten years of boredom with no new toy to play with. His brothers were getting wise to his antics as well so while they offered challenge they could not offer him the look of shock and surprise a maiden could. Maybe this year he would keep his maiden alive for more then however long it took her to walk in the door.
As he walked he came upon the scene of a short haired blonde being forcefully brought into the house. Sixth watched her a moment a slight smile upon his lips as he watched her spirited show down with one of the hired muscle.
"Come now Jeff." He spoke up suddenly from behind the girl and gave the man a playful smile. "Is that any way to treat a guest?"
The man, larger and more built then Sixth paled at the sight of the young man suddenly among them and watching Sixth noted his Adams apple bob slightly with fright. He had worked this job long enough to know those in here could kill him and backing out the man closed the door behind him seeming glad to be free. Meanwhile Sixth turned to the female and gave her a questioning arch of a eyebrow. "So, do you want a gun now or later?"

“He who makes it, has no need of it. He who buys it, has no use for it. He who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?” -a riddle

Heliko pylori

Tipsy Ladykiller

Rakuen-na

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Growing tired and annoyed with waiting he decided he would descend the stairs. A couple of the girls were already inside but he knew the one meant for him was not among them. They'd told him that his pick would stand out amongst the others. They always looked the same though. Frail and scared. Boring. He needed something different. He was getting tired of these easily molded girls. He may hate losing but he needed a little challenge here and there form others besides his pestering brothers.

Stepping, finally, to the first floor he walked in between the ones who'd arrived already and glanced them up and down. Decent pick this year. He thought. Just as he thought his may not have arrived yet the front door opened and a girl in an orange jumpsuit walked through. His eyes widened. It had to be her. That was standing out if he ever saw it. A wide, devious grin spread across his lips. Oh how interesting. This is quite different from the norm. Hopefully she will prove to be some fun. Watching her exhale a puff of her own cigarette his smile grew wider. He could tell she was perfectly suited for him. Never had he been particularly thrilled with his meals in the past but he looked forward to it this time. Let the games begin. He started to walk towards her.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: First floor.
☾ompany: Various girls and his chosen prey.
Ⱦhoughts: The hatred in her eyes was almost mouth watering.
Ғeeling: Excited

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                Aurora
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellox D A R K N E S S x My x old x friend x I'vex Come
                                xxx TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN
                                x I'M x JUSTx A x GIRL x YOUR x JUST x A x BOYx THIS x IS x MY
                                xxxxxxxxxxxHEART. IT'S NOT A TOY
                                IN RESTLESS DREAMS I WALKED ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AIN'T A DOLLxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THIS AIN'T A DOLLHOUSE

Ah. Ah. Ah. Had she said something slightly mean? Ok no, but the girl before her gave off a slight “I am the boss” sort of vive. Perhaps an older sibling? Or just used to be independent? Instead of saying thanks for the advice she simply asked for her name. Blondie. Blondie. BLONDIE. She hated that name. Like a lot. She bit her lip slightly. Don’t be mean. Don’t get into a fit. Don’t fight. Besides, how could she get mad at such interesting eyes? Though it was hard to be nice when the girl said “blondie.” Her ex had once called her that. And strangely enough a girl she used to know that would always tease her.
            She then smiled at the woman. “I hear they have a thing for anyone really. And who are you calling pretty? Who knows they could have a thing for dark haired women with beautifully colored eyes. You may have to be the one to watch out. And please don’t call me blondie.” She took the other’s hand lightly and shook it. “It’s a pleasure I’m sure. Name’s Aurora. Last name really doesn’t matter. I suppose we should go in eh?” That was when her hand slid from the other woman’s as she glanced at the mansion. Already a woman was at the door, and a woman was now passing them. Athletic, she now noted that. Of course she also noted that she wore orange. Prison. Huh. So they really did pick all sorts of girls. Was it because these men had certain likes? Maybe they wanted a fun chase? Sadistic maybe?
            Well that was nice. The woman just huffed and puffed and left. So much for making friends or allies. She watched the girl leave and headed off. She followed the girl and listened to her words. Aurora was not a plaything. She headed on and noted a man at the door. She passed him, and stared into the slight gloom of the place. A man was already approaching the woman in the orange. So that was how it was?

"FOOLS" SAID I, "YOU DON'T KNOW SILENCE LIKE CANCER GROWS HEAR MY WORDS AND I MIGHT TEACH YOU TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT REACH YOU" BUT MY WORDS, LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IX AIN'T X A X DOLL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI X AIN'T X A X DOLL
                                          AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE X SOUND X OF X SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THEX SOUNDX OF X SILENCE

Out. Of. Cake. Text

mens rea v1

Desirable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
I wake up fine and dandy but then by the time I find it handy,
To rip my heart apart and start planning my crash landing

Azul watched as some of the maidens entered the building. He frowned when the one that had been chosen for him hadn't showed up yet. He teleported into the shadows of the lobby where the girls had entered, still incognito. Even though it was modern times, the room was lit by candle light. The room usually smelled of dust and mildew, but today it seemed to be alive with scents of the girls, his brothers, and a hint of old man. He rolled his eyes, knowing that the old man was just a mask upon a monster. A.K.A his "brother" Sixth. He melted out of the shadows and leaned against the wall, his eyes glowing like a cat. The old wooden door to the castle stood open, as the women entered. Snow slowly drifted in behind them and landed on the floor where it melted like hazy dreams do when you first awaken. He smiled a small smile at his poetics. Perhaps he would charm the ladies with it after Sixth had his fun. He left the wall and sat in a throne like chair and pretended he hadn't noticed the girls or his brothers. His eyes drifted towards the ceiling and waited for entertainment. He silently hummed a quiet famous tune "Let it go" mockingly, seeming that it was appropriate with the snow and the castle.

Thank God its Friday, cause Saturday is my suicide day

User Image

Dapper Genius

♥♠~Fiona~♦♣

Who died and made you Queen of the castle?

When one of the girls addressed her, she glanced around, just to make sure that she wasn't mistaken before looking back at her...the brat with two different colored eyes. She looked her over once before snorting another puff of smoke. They had all been crowded in a group, cold and shivering, while she was...quite fine in the snow. Her body kept in and produced enough heat to fend off the cold for much longer than the others. "Looks like you might need this more than I do, kiddo," she replied snidely.

Fiona stepped through the portal and was greeted by a blast of warm air. While it was nice, it was almost too much. She kept to the rear of the crowd, noting the old man that hobbled up and various other males that made an appearance, including... Admittedly, her jaw dropped slightly and her cigarette almost made an escape attempt to the floor before she quickly regained composure and took another puff, glancing away from tall, dark and handsome. Well, could you blame her? She'd been stuck in a women's penitentiary for the past three years...

Smoke leaked from her nostrils as she glanced back. "Interesting maid service you got here, old man...," she drawled quietly, almost to herself. Her eyes locked on his, fierce and bright. The feeling he cast was not a pleasant one...but she would not be tempered.

♥♠♦♣

Mood: Groggy, irritated, slightly intrigued
Health: 93%
OoC: LMAO Oh my lord, lolzrd, wtf, over! XD *applause~*

Maka the Sythe Meister
                                      ╔══════════════════..═════════════════╗

"I'd like to take you down, and show you
                                      Deep inside, my life my inner working
                                      So small and lack of inner pride,
                                      To touch upon the surface, is not for what it seems,
                                      I take away my problems, but only in my dreams."

╚══════════════════..═════════════════╝

User Image

I I I I ID E S A T '
I I I I I I I I I I"I'm living in a nightmare. I thought it was a dream. I can't see a light there. Nothing's what it seems."
                                                    ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆

xx

Desat' watched with an amused grin as the girls had begun to enter the mansion. He jumped down from the roof and into a pile of fluffy snow before getting up and dusting himself off. He followed the girls and stood right behind their group with a grin plastered on his face. Many of these women were pretty certainly more so than ten years ago. Those hadn't lasted very long, especially Desat's who died in about two hours upon arrival. She had been whining the entire time and to silence her, Desat ate her tongue before chewing on her throat. Blood had poured from the wound and the boy was all too happy to drink it up, but the pleasure of warm blood soon came to an end which made the youngest brother upset.

"I do hope this year's batch is much better!" the youngest brother exclaimed, walking around the group as he looked at them with his odd colored eye. None of the other brothers had an eye like Desat's. The only one that came close to something odd was probably Azul who could make his eyes glow like little lanterns. The youngest brother had always tried to get at those eyeballs and eat one, but he never had the pleasure to. Maybe when his brother was sleeping he could take one, but not now or in the near future.

Desat walked over to an unoccupied wall before leaning up against it. He was now surveying the group and picking which one he would like to have as a playmate for the next ten years. The possibility would be that he probably would kill her after a while, but he kind of wanted to try and keep this one alive to have a steady supply of blood and something to play with that wasn't his brothers.

▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆

O O C ~derp post

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

ingriddd

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Z e p h a n i a h
                                      The second floor || n / a || Neutral
                                      This should be interesting.
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Once again it was the arrival day of their new…toys. That’s all they were. People that were taken from God only knew where, brought out here, and kept here until they died. These women served no purpose aside from food and entertainment so they were little better than dolls by time they arrived here. Perhaps they had been actual people in their lives beforehand but here? Here they were nothing. So much so that Zephaniah had no desire to join anyone that dared to go greet the women that were arriving sporadically. Why should he care? They were simply here to curb the bloodlust that ran through their bodies, even if their lowly servants could satisfy that much. Granted Zephaniah didn’t mind toying with the females that were brought out here but most of the time he couldn’t even be bothered with the notion. He could spend his time doing other things—reading was his favorite way to pass the time. Or harass the cook(s) to make some insanely sweet dessert for him. That was always fun too, as he enjoyed sweets quite a lot despite his sour outlook on most things. Perhaps sweets were his means of sweetening his life? Ha!

With the new arrivals, it made Zephaniah regret he’d already partaken in his morning run. Now he couldn’t use that as an excuse to simply leave these damsels be to their fates—whatever may be in store for them at the hands of his ‘brothers’. It was of no consequence to him if their lives were snuffed out. As long as the one that was to be his was left untouched by others, he would be fine with that. The way things stood, he was quite indifferent to this whole ordeal but what was his, was his and no one else’s. It irked him greatly when someone else messed with things that were rightfully his. Perhaps that was why he couldn’t bring himself to simply abandon the area and watched as Sixth moved to answer the door. Of course, leave it to him to go greet them first—he was hardly surprised. Zephaniah could only hope that the other could at least control himself a little this time.

Shaking his head to dismiss the thoughts, Zephaniah remained one level up, resting against the banister. His chin in his hand as he simply watched and waited to see how it all played out. Sixth was kind of a wildcard among his ‘brothers’ and it was dangerous not to keep an eye on the other whenever he was about. Yet this should still prove to be entertaining for a short while at the very least.

Of course he was interested to see how the others reacted to their new toys and guests. A few were already beginning to look them over and size them up. Let them have their pick, he cared not for whom was under his watch. As long as he got one of them, that was all that mattered in the end. Hopefully no one annoying, obviously, but you had to get to know a person to find that out. Even if Zephaniah tended to automatically classify all women that came here as annoying because socializing wasn’t exactly one of his talents.

“Tch.” Zephaniah clicked his tongue as he continued to watch.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

An ordinary man can surround himself with two thousand books,
                                      and thenceforward have at least one place in the world in which it is possible to be happy.

~Augustine Birrell

Tipsy Ladykiller

Rakuen-na

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rokuro

Rokuro looked on in wonder as he listened to her snarkey remark. Finally, someone with will power. He thought. He knew she would not submit to him easily but he noticed her jaw hang slightly, just for a moment when she spotted him. Never had he been conceited but it made him feel good. Most of the girls he'd been given just seemed terrified of him. Knowing that it had probably been a long time since she'd been around men he felt he may have a tiny advantage on her. Approaching her friendly he kept a gentle smile on his face. He knew better than to take the aggressive approach on one like her. He'd go after her soft side instead.

With a small bow he introduced himself. "My name is Rokuro, fair maiden. I will be your host during your stay." He stopped starting with a handshake ages ago. Most girls did not like to shake hands with their captors. He blatently stared her up and down. "If you prefer I can have one of the workers fetch you an outfit that is more befitting to a lovely lady like yourself." He let a smile escape, it was wider than he expected. He was just so looking forward to playing with this girl. His white teeth flashed underneath his lips, letting one of his fangs show. They weren't fangs like on a vampire. In fact, they were just his teeth. They just grew in like that. He had no idea why, but he liked how they made him look a bit more lethal so he denied the offer by a dentist to file them down.

User Image

Ϣhereabouts: First Floor
☾ompany: His chosen maiden.
Ⱦhoughts: I'm sure your name is as beautiful as you appear to be.
Ғeeling: Excited

Dapper Darling

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Nelec ▷▶Kid◀◁ Kors
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Kid was freezing her butt off! To say it was freakin' cold was an understatement and she was in no means dressed for the weather. Her body shivered in an attempt to keep her warm as she clenched her teeth together to keep them from clattering and hugged herself tightly. She couldn't feel the majority of her face anymore and only knew her hands and feet were still attached because she could see them. The other girls around her hand been banged up and bruised like herself though she was in no mood to be putting snow on anything in an effort to make it better. One of the girls seemed particularly social. The one with the green and blue eyes. Kid hadn't said a word to anyone as she focused on not freezing to death as they waited outside on the front porch. Even the smoke coming from the cigarette of another girl didn't bother her as much. She hated cigarette smoke with a passion and normally would have asked the girl to put it out or go elsewhere to smoke but right now the only thing on her mind was brain freeze.

Despite having been kidnapped, when the doors to the mansion opened Kid found herself being grateful. “Holy frick. About time,” she managed to say around clenched teeth as she hopped up and down in place. Just when she thought nothing could distract her from wanting to get warm, she was wrong. She wasn't quite sure who she expected to open the door but seeing the old man somehow surprised her. Perhaps she expected a middle aged butler or maid or even a young owner of the mansion. But this old geezer? She quirked a brow and gave him a weird look as if to say 'shouldn't you be in a retirement home?'. More so, was he the owner of the place? Had he commissioned for herself and the other girls to be kidnapped? Was this about to play out like one of those movies with the perverted old man who kept an inventory of Viagra? Ugh, that's disgusting, she thought as a look of pure distaste passed over her features. She quickly closed her eyes and shook the thought from her head before scuttling into the mansion behind the others.

The difference in temperature was enough that she began to instantly warm up upon crossing over the threshold. "Sweet relief," she stated to herself as she took in the warmth a bit longer before putting her eyes on her surroundings. There were a few guys around who looked to be about the same age as the females in the room. In any other situation she would have been more than happy to be surrounded by such eye candy but as it were she was suspicious. Who were these guys? She doubted they had been kidnapped as they seemed rather comfy in their surrounding. Or, was it that they had just grown used to it by now. Had the old wind bag been holding them here? Whatever the reason, Kid found herself slowly stepping away from the ever growing group. Perhaps if she could discretely disappear she could find a phone and call...someone. The thought of escaping through a window occurred to her but she knew she wouldn't be able to stand the weather if she went back out. Options, she considered all of her options as she slowly walked backward...taking steps toward the adjacent room.

lolzrd

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                Aurora
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellox D A R K N E S S x My x old x friend x I'vex Come
                                xxx TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN
                                x I'M x JUSTx A x GIRL x YOUR x JUST x A x BOYx THIS x IS x MY
                                xxxxxxxxxxxHEART. IT'S NOT A TOY
                                IN RESTLESS DREAMS I WALKED ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI AIN'T A DOLLxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THIS AIN'T A DOLLHOUSE

Now that she thought about it, it was nice to be in a warm building. As the warmth washed over her she felt better. She took in the warmth and welcomed it. She even slid into a seat next to the woman-Nova. She did pat the seat next to her after all. Besides none of the men had chosen her…or even come near her. Though the male with dark hair and odd eyes did circle them as if they were prey. She watched him with curious eyes and then he was gone. She was sure men were all about the house. She slid closer to Nova, as the man who approached the prison girl spoke to her. Oh? Was this him being nice? She raised a brow then turned to the woman. “Seems they chose us. Odd. Maybe we won’t get picked? And Romeo and Juliet? Truly? Seems that is what our demise holds?” She gave a raised brow to the woman, suddenly feeling a shiver run down her spine.

Eyes. She could feel them all over. That was something she didn’t like. Suddenly her eyes went to a girl with short hair speaking. Was everyone here aggressive and outspoken? Maybe she should wisen up and be the same. Though she wasn’t entirely fit and muscular. She bit her lip. This may not be a great situation. These men were most likely dangerous. She was slightly worried now. No more confident entirely.

"FOOLS" SAID I, "YOU DON'T KNOW SILENCE LIKE CANCER GROWS HEAR MY WORDS AND I MIGHT TEACH YOU TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT REACH YOU" BUT MY WORDS, LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx IX AIN'T X A X DOLL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI X AIN'T X A X DOLL
                                          AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE X SOUND X OF X SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THEX SOUNDX OF X SILENCE

Out. Of. Cake. Text

mens rea v1

Desirable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
I wake up fine and dandy but then by the time I find it handy,
To rip my heart apart and start planning my crash landing

Azul grew the tiniest bit bored, and stood up to join the "fun". The words "Single and ready to mingle" came to mind. He spotted 2 girls that were sitting and chatting. He slowly walked over to them, similar to how a lion stalks a zebra on the plains of the savannah. When Azul reached the two women, he dipped into a low bow and knelt on one knee. Neither of these girls was his "chosen" one. Couldn't hurt to mess with his brothers play things while they weren't here. Besides, he wouldn't want them to get lonely. He put a sad look on his face. "I am sorry for your fate...your lives have been cast into the wind to subdue an un-tameable beast that knows no love." He shook his head and his glowing eyes glistened over with tears. Of course the tears were fake. Years and years of manipulation and deceitful lies had been his training. "I am Azul...Please tell me your names or I feel as though I will never have the strength to step into the light again."

Thank God its Friday, cause Saturday is my suicide day

User Image

DelightButNowDelirium

mens rea v1

Demonic Gatekeeper

User Image

With: too many people
At: A mansion, lobby? > Heading into some hall
ooc:

#82CFFD

For all of Valentina's exploring, she's seen a lot, heard a lot and perhaps had did a lot too from place to place. It's not that she minded. To her, anything beat her old life. She did like working for whatever it is she may have wanted. On occasion, weird things did indeed happen. But, for what happened today, it surely beat and triumphed over everything else in her life.

She had been soundly resting at inn while she was on her own journey, only to have woken up in a simulated pitch black darkness from the bag that had been over her head. Was it a shock? Yes, it very much was, but she hadn't reacted to it by freaking out. She had simply sat there, listening. Valentina didn't know who they were or why they had exactly kidnapped her. She wasn't sure how many of them were with her or what they could have; more or less how they would react if she did anything. Though, as being a kidnappe', they would not be easy.

So she sat there, doing nothing more than breathing as it seemed forever went by in the darkness of whatever it exactly was that had been put over her head, until... the car stopped. There was some talking; doors opened and she felt herself being pushed out of the car; which made her want to kick the person in their gut, but did nothing more than go from a warm car to the cold outside. Her eyes were shut as the cover of her head had been lifted; her restraints removed also in one fell swoop and then, they had drove off. Her blue eyes opened to the view in front of her. Snow. Trees. A mansion.

Her brow rose, looking at the place. From the obvious things that could be occurred, someone who was rich; perhaps powerful too, surely was someone twisted. She breathed out, her breath condensing in the air to become visible as she decided. She would, probably, have a better chance kicking the person's a** than she would surviving the cold for who knows how long until she got to a populated area. Assuming they aren't a world away from some place civilized.

She took slow steps; her boots crunching the snow beneath as she walked up, and in, to the mansion; standing by the door as her blue eyes looked over all the people here. Girls and men. And jugding by the clothes of some, it was easy to figure out the all the other girls likely had arrived the same way as her. So, it wasn't one single man, but multiple men. Mm. That could make her plan a bit harder, but she had no intention on staying here for whatever the reason. Ignoring the crowd, she had started to walk off. Until someone actually stopped her, she had all intent of 'borrowing' a few things so she could leave here.

Reject Rapunzel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces