Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Lilliana was still angry with him, as he seemed to continue with what he was doing. Even as she spoke he kept going in fact, he asked if she could help him with something! Which, she was guessing was what he was doing right now. About to lay into him, she pointed at him then again her cheeks never did turn back to the normal pale. Seeing as she was mistaken and, he was just working on something to help out the doctors. Even so, she was still angry with him. “W-Well I don’t care if you weren’t doing what I thought you were. You still have no right to…to.” For once Lilliana was baffled and didn’t know what to say really. “Be all yelling at me when I was just concerned about you!” Nodding her head a little, happy that she had a comeback.

Sometimes, she hated being in the middle of things. Like now was a time she should have just went home, and forgot this ever happened. Just send someone else to check on the walker progress but no, she had to do it herself. Sighing, she arched her eyebrow when he began to explain how he helped the doctors around here. He seemed to be holding some kind of scanner which was quiet revealing. Just listening and nodding to what he had to say, hopping he would finish his little demo. Having her own questions to ask and she wanted answers for.

Acranis went on and on about how it could benefit the military as well but, to her she didn’t like to make people make her things. It was enough to have them repair her walker; she wouldn’t ask them to make her a x-ray thing to see people. It all seemed fine and all and he seemed to be getting to the end. What catch her attention the most was when he said her name. This was surprising because she didn’t tell him her name and, she for sure didn’t tell him her middle and last name either! The list continued, as he spoke about her father and mother. With every word he spoke, she began to get even angrier with him.

How dare he think he knew her with that information! Lilliana’s pale blue eyes glared at him with anger, her hands clenching into fists. Opening the folder she had gotten, as she read it out loud a little. “Well, Arcanis Vers Tobias. I know you have a heart condition that seems rather serious. Not to mention I know a few things about your family. Then again, apparently I can’t speak about your heart problem now can I.” This anger she couldn’t let go. Slamming the folder down that she had signed for him along with all his information she had tried to fill out. “Oh, and you have some incorrect information. My father is dead too…” With that she turned and headed to the door, she needed to leave and release this anger.

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Lonely Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

#FF8C00

He understand her rage, that raw anger she was lashing he understood it more then most. "It was wasn't on my parents, they were smart, my Dad is a genius, he made so many things that people use and did so without a care for the profits. Alot of companies built their copies and only did so cause he allowed it" his eyes scanned around the rooms, taking in the labels that sat on panels and machines wonder what his Father had done and such.

"Mother was against the Military, hated them. Hated them to the bone. She'd hate you no doubt, she was active in alot of their protests and stuff, that is how they met actually.." sitting back he laid his head on the pillow smirking. "A protest had gone wrong, an activist was killed, purely accidental, but the other activist saw this as a sign the military didn't care for human life. They lashed out, wounding alot of cops, no one died but that one guy. Mother was chased down into the industrial section, scared out of her life and fearing she'd go to jail for life.." he paused moving the scanner on the table as he offered the seat to her with a hand gesture.

"She snuck into the Tobias factor when he was just a young man, she hid in a crate when the police came busting in searching the place. Sadly they weren't allowed in. Father came down and told them to leave when they ignored him, he got violent. and had them bound and tied then called the local police. They were forced to take and leave. The Repair was under government protection, no trespasser" he didn't say what happened next but one could only guess what that led too.

"They weren't ready for what was going to happened, me basically. My heart was frail weak, born a month early, in and out of surgery just to survive.. then old enough to have a experimental machine wrapped around my heart to keep it going, not only that but the government wanted the plans, the idea of controlling machines is rather wicked.. but they're not the only ones after it. Rebels had SOME interested though nothing violent.. yet. And some secret cloak and daggers group once and tried to steal it.. literally try to steal it from my chest." his fingers pressed against it.

"Ask me about it, or anything we can talk about it if you want.." he said, sitting up with a smile, almost like he was excited to get some questions out of her.

User Image

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
❂ Jonathan the Swiftfoot ❂
๑۩۞۩๑

"No, you may not ask that, Miss Trinity." Jon said, rising from his seat. He walked to one side of the room and looked out of a small window. Considering it was still morning, it was quite dark already. Rain began to patter on the windows and his roof and the slow drumming began to annoy him. He checked his pocket and found what he needed. A syringe filled with green water-like liquid. He stabbed his arm and quickly injected his body with the substance. Once that was done, he tossed the syringe onto a shelf and walked back to the table with more vigor.

"Okay," He said once to the girl, but it sounded more lie he was trying to reassure himself. He didn't enjoy killing nor bloodshed, but by letting this girl live, he would be forced to run again. To where, he ad ideas, but he couldn't be responsible for a curious, innocent's death. "Trinity... Forget my face; forget the wolf; forget this place. I will not be here if you ever look for me again, so don't come back nor try to find me. Understand?"

After giving the girl his instructions, he marched his way to a large object covered in an even larger sheet of cloth. In one swift movement, he tore off the sheet to reveal an old army jeep. "Why am I doing this?" He whispered to himself. "GET OUT NOW!" He shouted to the young girl named Trinity. He had to start packing and get to a new location, soon.

[O.o.C: ]

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
Brent Reeds

Brent took one look at the girl and he knew something was off. Brent had been in the rebellion for quite some time now and he was accustomed to death, to sorrow. He had lost at least a dozen comrades in just the past two months and those who were still around would be left in anguish and sorrow. Although it is true the Rebellion was a rowdy and violent group, many members have become a family. There's nothing like being in a firefight with a person that will make you bond more, especially if you save their lives. The pain that this group has felt has been most unbearable on his proud sister Hailey, who would hide her anger behind radical acts of bot sex and violence.

Hailey. Where was she now? It pained the brother who didn't know where she was. If anywhere, it would likely be at the Rat's Nest. Her usual post-rebellious-act hangout spot. "She's probably bar hopping." Brent answered right before the young woman arrived. Back to this girl's clear sign of pain.

Her eyes. They were just so... sad. "It's fine. I don't need anything." He said, still slightly fixated on her eyes. After a moment, he realized what he had been doing. He quickly affixed his gaze to the table in front of him, a slight tinge of pink coloring his face. With any luck, they would think it was due to heat. Oh wait, it was raining. Yeah, no chance of thinking it was the heat. He soon got a hold of himself and breathed out. "On second thought, would you mind getting me some bread and... I'm sorry, you ave me at a disadvantage. What was your name?" He asked, his voice nearly not even audible.

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
x x w a f f l e s x x x x w a f f l e s x xUser Image
x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s xUser Image
User Image

Alexei and Alexander. Probably the most entertaining people to ever walk into Falconreach Inn, even surpassing the entertainment she had on Friday nights. They never ceased to make her grin, except for maybe today. Rolling her hazel eyes as the duo made a scene about her assuming she'd identified them correctly, she turned her attention to Brent as he spoke up. Forcing a grin, she could see him studying her - mainly her eyes. Nodding as he said he didn't want anything, it was at this time that the twins decided to express their outrage at each others orders. Any other day, she would have burst out laughing, but today was different. Quite sure that the man who was stuck with the twins had guessed her true emotions, she forced out a hearty chuckle, closing her eyes and covering her mouth. Taking a deep breath, her attention went back to Brent as he asked if he could get some bread and... Her name? Blinking, a little stunned, it was now that Alexei pipped up, asking if she'd missed them. Hazel eyes slowly turned to the male, fingers gripping the tray a little harder. There was a warmth in his voice that tugged on her emotions, the words 'did you miss us?' spinning round in her head. The last time they'd come to bug her was a few days before her grandfather passed. "Y-yeah..." was all that passed from her lips, an oddly honest answer, all traces of sarcasm gone. Turning her attention to Brent, it was a good distraction. Or so she hoped. "Lilith. Owner and Keeper of Falconreach Inn." Her typical introduction tugged very hard at her heart, especially with the realisation that there was no-one else that owned the Inn now, just her. She'd been part-owner while Papa was alive, but now... Shaking her head a little, she cleared her throat. "So.. Bread was it? Anything else?" If her almost too cheerful tone wasn't enough, her almost too cheery smile definitely meant something was up. Getting the rest of Brent's order, she turned and almost rushed to the kitchens without another word. Giving Chef the order, she ducked into the office, totally ignoring Donnovan. A few deep breaths and a couple of shed tears, she came back out, face dry and slightly pale. Taking the order from Chef without a word, she refused to look at Donny. He'd know straight away something was up, and she didn't want him worrying. Returning to the table with Brent and the twins, she placed down his order. Shaky hands let the plate slip at the last minute, the only giveaway was the slightly louder than normal sound the plate made as it was lowered to the table. "I hope you enjoy it." She said softly, voice a little thick. Glassy eyes looked to the twins food, the same overly-happy smile passing her lips. "Well that went quick. I hope you liked it." Again, more honestly, without any sarcasm or teasing. Unsteady hands went to clear the twins plates, leaning over the table slightly. If you looked close enough, one could see shadows under her eyes, and emptiness in her hazel eyes that looked more like the colour of gold up close. Upon collecting the plates, she reached over for the mugs, and that's when the inevitable happened. One of the plates began to slip off her hand thanks to her distracted state of mind. Trying to catch the plate with a mug in hand proved futile, and one.. Two... Three crashes sounded while the short-haired female dropped to the ground to pick up the mess. Mumbling less than savoury words under her breath, a sharp corner of one of the shattered plates sliced into her hand. A sharp cry sounded quickly and she quickly pulled her hand to her chest, a nice gash across her palm. Shutting her eyes, she turned so her back was to the twins and Brent, curling into herself a little. Shutting her eyes, she at least had an excuse to cry now. Not the best excuse, but one none the less. At least crying over a rather nasty wound on your hand looked better than bursting out into tears for seemingly no reason.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            I am not afraid to keep ON LIVING
                            xxxxxxxxxxxx I am not afraid ²to walk this world ² alone
                            xxxxxxx Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven
                            Nothing you could say can stop me GOING HOME

Playful Pumpkin

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Trinity Belle

Trinity watched as the man looked to the window, seeing the rain started which quickly changed to alarm at him sticking himself with a needle. She never really liked needles, so the sight of them made her skin crawl. She could see the worry and panic in his eyes, feeling a bit guilty for following the poor guy, pretty much forcing him to leave. She looked at him sadly when he told her to forget everything, which was hard for her to do since she already had no recollection of her own past. She didn't want to forget. She gave him a solumn nod anyway, not saying a word. He heard him whisper to himself, but didn't quite catch what he had said. She nearly jumped out of her skin at his sudden yelling, standing up from the table she was on. She looked out the window herself, seeing the rain patter away on the glass, and thought of something. She waited for him to pull of the sheet, then asked in a shaky voice "You wouldn't happen to have an umbrella would you? I don't really want to get wet in fear that I short circuit and electrocute myself. May I borrow one if you do?" She fidgetted with her dress as she asked, making sure not to lose her sight of him, engraving everything about him into her mind. She really didn't want to forget any thing, ever again.
User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Lilliana had her hand on the door knob as Arcanis began to speak. If what he said didn’t catch her attention then she was out of there. Lucky for him, it did. He spoke of his parents which caused her to make pause. Turning slightly to let her eyes watch as he explained about his parents and, he sounded like he loved both of them. Just how she loved her parents well, used to anyway. Finally, she turned around so she was facing him at least. Letting him speak more and more about his family along with, his heart condition. It made her feel just a little better because he was trying to let her know more about him.

To her, that didn’t make much sense. He just meet her, why would he risk all of this information for someone like her? His story was interesting as she walked over and took a seat on the chair, not wishing to maybe accidently unplug something. Lilliana seemed like a good listener and it was an interesting story, one that she couldn’t share with him. Sadly, Lilliana didn’t know how her parents meet. They didn’t have time to tell her really. The thought brought a frown to her lips but, she waited till he ended his explanation. Waiting patiently for her to ask question and, she did have some.

“Well first, thing is it said in the folder that it is dangerous. That it takes its toll on your mind. Does that mean sooner or later you’re going to lose your mind or just….die?” Not really knowing if she was being blunt, most people would say she was. To her she was just being straight up honest with people. “But you are lucky to have a family that loves and cares for you. I have my proxy squad and, that doesn’t really count…” Hopping to cheer him up a little not wanting to be too much of a downer.

"I want stories like that, I wish I could tell people how my parents meet. They never had time to tell me, all I know is my father was a inventor of sorts. My mother helped him a lot as well but, she was actually more a house wife. I think..." Lilliana frowned a little kind of sad that she couldn't remember much about either of her parents.

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Lonely Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

#FF8C00

He smiled warmly at her, that charming smile came so natural to him as his parts showing smooth pearls, thought was he liked it when she was calm and just speaking from the heart. A side of the military he rarely saw, clearly something he wanted to see more off.

"You should hear the story how Granny and Old-Pa met, you won't believe it and find it utterly insane.. I did and I've been told of it dozens of times, and it never gets old.." He looked down at the scanner, his fingers racing around the ring as his body appeared, fading and leaving only the small device floating several inches off the surface of the ground as he turned away from it looking at her with that strong confident look he held.

"Dinner, tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at say, seven?" he asked, that wide smile and charming soft eyes scanned her over as he thought for a moment, "Where something.. comfortable.. but nothing military.." he added before leaning back down as he returned to playing with the scanner. Trying to fix the last of the crystals in place without removing the plastic cover.

User Image

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
Brent Reeds

Lilith, owner of Falconreach Inn. That was an... interesting name to say the least. Wasn't Lilith some demon in certain mythologies? It didn't matter, of course. This Lilith was friendly, despite her depressed state, and her personality was enough for Brent to see that she was a good person.

"Banana pancakes with that bread. Some juice too, please." Brent said simply after she had asked. Although he tried not to notice, her overly cheerful demeanor could not mask her clear depression. She must have lost someone dear to her in the past few days. She immediately rushed off after Brent said his order and didn't allow him to say anymore, not that she said anything either.

Once she had returned, Brent continued to see the symptoms. She had probably cried slightly in the period she was gone and had returned. When the plate slipped onto the table with a dull thud, her shaking hands were clear. When she had told him to enjoy it, her voice seemed too heavy. The came the crash. Brent should have reacted quicker. He could have, but he had not. Blood then dripped to the floor as she cut herself on a plate.

Once the plates had fallen, Brent quickly rose to his feet. When Lilith had cut herself, he got down to one knee. "Can I do anything?" He said as he put an awkward hand on her back. This would probably look slightly comical to the onlookers or maybe really depressing. Either one extreme or the other... Fantastic.

Angelic Seeker

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

████ ██ █ ▌▌ C-CATCH x x x x ME I→IF x x x YOU x x╯ CANx ▌ ▌ █ ██ ████

i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★
i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★
i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★ i'm onto you ☆ i'm onto you ★

AL E X EI x x x x && x x x x AL E X A N D E R

{ ooc: ...I'll work on the format later. Once again...trying to get a post out }

It seemed the surprises were to be never ending within the Falconreach Inn. Awe was in their [removed](as well as pancake visible in Alexander's open jaw) as they watched Brent talk. How come he never spoke to them as much as he was speaking to Lilith? How was she able to do it?! It was probably because she was a girl. That had to have been it. Why he spoke to his sister, answered to Isotta...and now spoke to Lilith (no matter how currently awkward it seemed in the beginning). It was the shock that was to be used as an excuse for not being able to spot her unusual reactions to things. Not to mention her speaking pattern and just visible aura that were just off. So many things were going on that were disguising her inner turmoil...there was so much to think of at this moment! The two watched the interaction, Alexei with interest and Alexander with a cocky grin. Oh, he had found something new to play on, and was going to enjoy it. When Lilith left once more, Alexander chose the moment to look at Brent, elbowing the older, taller man. "Well, well, well...looky what we have here, Xei. You wouldn't happen to be falling for our waitress, are you Brent? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmm?!" asked the younger man, prodding the other with his elbow and wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. "Something isn't right, Xander," murmured the elder twin, knitting his eyebrows together in concern. Alexander, meanwhile, looked from Brent (who he was to continually tease about what seemed like a growing fondness for Lilith) to his brother, tilting his head to the side. Apparently he didn't taken as much notice in people or their emotions as his sibling did. Of course, such observations were hard to tell when the two acted as if they were the same person. Silence fell over the two (a rare gift, really) as they waited, watching Lilith enter once more with food, her pallor far different this time around and her appearance shaky at best. Alexander slid a glance over to his brother as the eldest twin watched her calmly, seeing more than his sibling was at the moment. Alexander soon caught on, however, as Lilith spoke to them, the tone in her voice off. The twins were standing by the time the second shatter was heard, both of them going over to her, Alexei bending down to help her while Alexander looked to the occupants. "We've got the situation covered...if we can get some bandage wraps or something..." Alexei, meanwhile, crouched gently next to her, a hand on her shoulder and his free hand gently trying to coax her away from the broken pieces of ceramics. Alexander soon made his way over as well, glancing at Brent with a slight bit of hostility before blinking it away. "Brent? Will you help me pick the pieces up? I'm delicate," murmured the youngest twin, giving the very large man an innocent, wide-eyed look. "Let's get you away from this mess," murmured Alexei softly, his hand going to her elbow to help her up, allowing her to cradle her own hand. It wasn't until a young man with long lavender hair showed up. "I'll help fix her up. It'll be okay, Lil," murmured the stranger as he went to help the girl. Apparently he knew her more, given the nickname and the mannerisms he displayed to her. Like a brother or best friend. Alexei nodded, watching as someone else helped her to the back to bandage her up, moving to pick up the pieces along with his sibling. The elder remained silent, glancing over to where the kitchen area was every now and then while his sibling talked. "A gentle giant, aren't ya, Brent? Who would have thought? So...concerning Lilith, what are you feelings on her? Do you like her? Fancy her? Hold romantic interests for her? I do hope you're not thinking dirty things. Oh, you pervert, I bet you are! What would your sister say with your imagination running like that?! ...Are you going to finish your pancakes? ...At least share your juice with me. C'mon buddy, pal, friend of mine." "Alexander?" "Yes, my darling brother?" "Shut up." After grabbing picking up the piece and cupping them carefully in his hand, Alexei soon looked to the other two. "The trash is by the corner, if I remember correctly." "Yeah. That's where the old man would belt us whenever we got him too frustrated over something." It was this that caused Alexei to stop, looking to the doorway to where Lilith and her...coworker? Friend? Whoever he was, he vanished with her in the direction the gentler twin had been looking towards. "...He passed away," the young man realized, looking to his brother. "She is in mourning and we were completely oblivious to it...I feel incredibly selfish." Alexander frowned at this, throwing the pieces away into the trash bin. "It's not your fault for not realizing, Xei. It's neither of our fault...we did what we do naturally. If it recently happened she's probably going to need time. Girls take a while to mourn, right?" after a few moments he looked to Brent. "Hey, your sister is a girl, right? Doesn't she take a while to get over something? Like her period or something?" Alexei sighed, looking up to Brent as well. "Please forgive him. He was diagnosed with two incurable diseases called insensitivity and stupidity. There is yet to be a cure for it."

xxHermes's Waifu

Dapper Sex Symbol

21,975 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
x x w a f f l e s x x x x w a f f l e s x xUser Image
x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s x x w a f f l e s xUser Image
User Image

"Ow..."
                                It was the quietest sound, but it was a sound nonetheless. Brent was first to check on her, a hand going to the small of her back, asking if he could do anything. Shaking her head a little, her injured hand rested in the palm of her uninjured one close to the broken plates, eyes tightly shut. Tears slowly streamed down her cheeks when she registered another presence: one of the twins. A hand went to her shoulder and she let her eyes open slightly, hazel orbs turning to spy Alexei to her other side as his free hand moved hers away from the plates. She could hear Alexander talking to Brent, asking him to help pick up the shattered ceramics, and then Alexei's voice gently drifted into her ears. Nodding, allowing the male to help her up, the hand on her elbow was rather reassuring. Donnovan must have been watching nearby, for before she could say anything to Alexei, he popped up, her hands being taken gently in his. "It'll be okay, Lil," Those words stuck in her mind most and she nodded, tears falling faster. As she was lead away, her head turned around to look over her shoulder. "Thank you, Alexei." She said softly, before letting Donny take her to her office, shutting the door. Dropping straight onto the old couch in the room, she let herself cry, sobbing gently. "I can't do this Donny... It's too hard." Feeling the couch sag as her best friend obviously sat down next to her, he was silent for a few minutes. "... It might hurt now, but things will get better. You'll see. I'll be here to help you too." He said softly to her, as she felt his hands take her injured one. Watching him in silence, he gently opened her hand up to lie flat in his. "If this hurts, i'm sorry..." He mumbled, a nervous smile crossing his face. Shaking her head, she actually managed a weak laugh. "After the torture i put you through earlier, i wouldn't be surprised if it's karma." Falling silent, she watched the lavender haired male heal her hand. He muttered strange words under his breath, and she shut her eyes. It admittedly did sting a little bit, and even tingled and felt warm. But opening her eyes, the only hint that she was hurt was a mark that looks like an angry rash across her palm. "Thanks, Donny." She said softly, surprising him with another hug. "You're always there when i need you." Sniffling slightly, she got up from the couch and went to a cabinet in the office. Pulling out some gauze, a bandage and a metal clasp, she wrapped up her hand, hiding any possible trace that her hand had been healed by magic. Turning back to Donnovan, she sighed, trying to smile. "I guess i should go out and make sure that the twins and Brent haven't hurt themselves. I promise i won't pick up anything for the rest of the day." She quickly added, before wrapping her uninjured hand (the left one) around one of Donny's wrists, pulling him up off the couch. "I'll take it easy too. I can always sulk later tonight anyway." Shrugging, she left the office, looking around. The twins seemed to be harrassing Brent, and she was sure she caught Alexei saying something about Alexander being diagnosed with insensitivity and stupidity, and there was no cure. Shaking her head, she chuckled a little, turning to Donny. "I'll go freshen up quickly, try and make myself look normal again. I'll be right back." Gently touching his shoulder, she weaved in and out of the tables in the dining room to go to the bathrooms on the opposite side. Looking over to where the twins were, as well as Brent, she ducked inside the females washroom, the door gently shutting behind her. Splashing her face with water, she took some paper towel and dried her face gently, looking at herself in the mirror. Her eyes were still slightly bloodshot, but at least now she could use getting hurt as an excuse, even if the redness brought out more green than gold in her eyes. Running her fingers through her short hair, she straightened it all out, letting it sit gently around her face. Her complexion was a little pale, admittedly, but at least she looked presentable. Rubbing her sore hand, she left the washroom, sighing softly as the door shut. Today was going to be a long one.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            I am not afraid to keep ON LIVING
                            xxxxxxxxxxxx I am not afraid ²to walk this world ² alone
                            xxxxxxx Honey if you stay I'll be forgiven
                            Nothing you could say can stop me GOING HOME

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

Gii - The traveling physician
(Gerald G. Nevron)

:::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: ::::

Time: morning
Mood: indiffrent
condition: lacking sleep

:::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: ::::

"Analyze. Understand. Reassemble. Adjust. Heal.
If the body is an equation, its easier to rewrite and correct it .
If things realy were that easy in real life ..."

scrible, scrible, scrible.

The sound of pencil writing on paper filled the dimly lit room, only stopping every once in a while as a cup of coffee was lifted and a few moments later brought down again. Monotonous, like a clock, though occaisonally there were a few sounds outside the clockwork room. Not the sighs, they too followed the rythm in a strange pattern however, no, it was singular sentences being dropped off into the darkness.

"requiring to restock disinfectant and clean bandages. The man mumbled, leaning over his desk that he occupied ever since coming home. He had been up for far too long, but he often missed out on sleep - the coffie mostly kept him awake and able to keep up his concentration.
The night had been less weary than the usual, only a few minor deseases and only one case requiring him to use his healing arts. Ofcourse none of them paid, or rather he told them not to pay. The poor districts were filled with people who required help but did not have the money to afford a doctor - with him it was a diffrent case. He told them to -pay what you consider my work worth of- and usualy adding -at some later time-

He was a good doctor, rumored for his skills, though also regarded as strange for wandering about instead of having a medical office people could go to. He had in fact, but it was more like his home that was filled with medical items. Either way, he was considered strange, also due to the fact that he did not show the ambition doctors usualy had - ever since the banishment of magic they could gather a fortune with their medicine.
Gii didn't. Gii rather gave it away for free. Gii had to juggle with his finances to afford all his work, if it weren't for the occaisonaly well paid jobs - of clients he usualy despised - his work could rather be considered an expensive hobby.

"Will need to visit the family in east district and check up the regeneration." He mumbled again. He allways mumbled, wether someone was around or not, it simply started at some point - although someone could listen since about a month ago. If she didn't sleep that was, something Gii should be doing.

He took another sip from his coffie, noticing his mug was empty. Looking outside one of the windows he noticed some light reflecting in. 'sun setting, huh... It's morning already...' - Gazing at the light, he rubbed his neck. He hadn't slept this night, but it would be fine if he rested a bit later. probably. Right now it was more of an Issue that he knew this had been the last of coffie... he needed new one.

In fact he had nothing to eat around, but his main concern usualy way coffie. Since a while he also had to prepare more to be around, although he himself rarely ever cooked or made himself something to eat.
"I'll go out and buy something to eat." Gii spoke up, groggily strengthening his stand and walking towards the door.

"... sadly they never seem to be."

{OOC| speech --& "bold & colored" , thoughts --& 'italics & colored' }

Invisible Browser

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image
                C a t h e r i n e nn R i e v e s

n ❝ A nm a n n c a n n o t n b e n t o o n c a r e f u l . . . .

nnn

What was supposed to be a simple conversation on the whereabouts of a single person turned into a long lecture of what person Catherine should have followed. It was somewhere in their talk that the young officer had mentioned the gunner. As Mrs. Louwelle pressed her on what the woman looked like, did she saw the frown growing deeper than possible. "You won't be able to last in war with these kind of decisions." Apparently, the gunner, Yekatarina, was truly powerful. Although her recurring targets were men, those who could still remember the incidents shuddered in horror and just a tiny bit in delight. That was only by using magic, no one has yet seen her use the big rifle. Or at least, remembered. Even as the older lady scolded Catherine, the information she formerly came for wasn't for naught, though the value of it has decreased.

The summoner, a man known as Swiftfoot, was famous for his namesake. Officials have caught him many times before, but the man always manages to escape someway or another. No wonder she only had a vague memory of him. He wasn't as active as Yekatarina but lately, he's been spotted alongside two other rebels, both of which are also infamous, at an abandoned lot. One was a woman, her most striking feature was the bright mohawk, and the other was a man, the "biggest damn fella we've ever seen". Catherine wasn't sure if the latter was an exaggeration, but she has seen one who was almost 7ft tall. Maybe that man could have been him. "Wait... so that explains why someone like him entered the repair shop after the attack... Hmm... I didn't know who he was then, and so far, there's no urgent message from my unit. He must have left..." Now she knows very well it's no longer safe to assume, but even if her unit was attacked, they would've sent a distress signal. She would've liked to check what happened to the repair shop too, but, she had no idea where it is. Even the patrons of the library didn't know Tobias Tech repair. Then again, this was another district.

Catherine was preparing to leave, so she has her information now, even on the gunner. She could start with her search for the summoner, but Mrs. Louwelle already proved that the latter was more dangerous than the former. Though she wasn't as destructive. She could also trail on the "big fella", but no one knows where he is. Or they just refuse to answer her honestly because she's an officer. She could also challenge them and ask the whereabouts once she wins, but she wasn't in the mood and place, to fight. Catherine sighed, until an idea suddenly popped up in her head. After overhearing two men talking that is.

Both were going to meet with a man named Brent. Another voice squeezed in, "Oh you mean the big guy? The one missy's looking for?" They could have meant another person, but the following statement only confirmed Catherine's suspicion. "Naah. I'm pretty sure she's after Swiftfoot. b*****d still owes me money. " She didn't bother to hear the last part, as she was already adjusting the tracking radar of her little robot. Yekatarina maybe far from her now, but at least she could still trail on this "Brent" character. Since he's seen with Swiftfoot a couple of times already, she has a good chance of encountering him. After thanking Mrs Louwelle, Catherine left the building, only to hide by the pillars. The two rebels would also be leaving at that moment too.

She would cast a simple tracking spell on them then they'll show her where the other rebels are. This particular idea had left her when she was face to face with the gunner, she wouldn't have been able to use it anyway, the gunner would be able to see her do the incantations and she be able to remove it right away. Catherine whipped out her black book, as the pages settled down, the men had just went out the door. An orb lifted from the paper, she tapped it then split into two. Carefully, she flicked the two halves to both men, and upon landing on their jackets, two beeps resounded from her device. Now she had to change her appearance to avoid glances. She could have done it earlier though, but she didn't see the purpose of it. Catherine only had to reverse her coat, it was the only part of standard issue uniform she was wearing.

The men had turned to a corner, as she followed them, she saw their cycles. It would be quite a hassle if they're going somewhere that far, but at least, the radar could still track them for a few miles. She just hoped they would not go underground. As they mounted on their rides and sped away, she immediately hailed a taxi. Catherine gave the directions but still told the driver to follow the two cycles. After 10 minutes of almost circling the whole district and pursuing, the two finally stopped at a building. The officer got out of the car, purposely stopping at the street adjacent to where the men had pulled over. She crossed the alleyway only to emerge infront of a very familiar facade. "Falconreach inn huh?"

Cautiously, she entered the establishment once again. There were a couple of new faces. Some were from this morning. Catherine sauntered towards the bar area. A few heads turned, seeing as the only thing she changed with her looks was the jacket. "The blue haired officer" She heard the title in hushed whispers. As she sat on the stool, her eyes began scanning the whole room. If this Brent guy was here, and as big as they make him out to be, then he'd be easily seen.

nnn

n . . . . i n n t h e n c h o i c e n o f n h i sn e n e m i e s .❞

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

Angelic Seeker

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image

x x x x x★ ★ ★ DONNOVAN JAY ALEҲANDER

{ ooc: haaaa...long post. we're on a roll, taco! c: }

As taxing as doing dishes was (and monotonous at best), there was a sort of...enjoyment that came of working. This wasn't the type of work that made him focus so much that his head ached or he grew tired. He didn't have to memorize anything or work on formulas or suffer something awful should he make a mistake. The worst thing that could happen would be a dish breaking or burning his hand slightly with water that was too hot. The rhythm and ease that fell with doing the dishes was nice. Pleasant, almost. Not something he would have preferred to do as a job, continually scrubbing day after day, but something that allowed him to zone out and just...let the stress fall away. It was nice. ...He probably shouldn't tell Lilith of this in case this was all she requested he do whenever he come over. It came as a surprise to him as her stepped seemed to spring more, an order of chocolate chip pancakes coming through her lips. Interest fell over his expression as she spoke to him, the barest traces of a grin on his lips as his hands went to dry themselves on the towel. Nodding gently to her, he went to the doorway, leaning against it (a motion of which he was not used to, often refraining from taking on positions that made him feel lazy or disinterested) and watching the entertainment that was supposed to ensue. He wasn't sure how she did it, to be honest, the way she went up to people with ease, knowing just what to say and how to act. Not only that, but the fact she seemed to flawlessly attend to the identical figures at the table, giving them their order with ease (without them even saying anything!). Tilting his head to the side, Donnovan watched, not really sure what her plan was...until the twins reacted.

It was then that he found himself putting his hand to his lips, amber hues shining in amusement as he watched his best friend dupe a couple of people. Now, her facade would have worked had he not known her for as long as he had. Her body language was off, even if her voice seemed to belie her appearance. While he knew the cause of her grief, he wasn't all too sure of how deeply it had affected her, though. She hid it well, to be sure, especially when they both went inside to do more work with her skimming by him without so much as a word or glance. Any form of communication with her was suddenly harder to get, Donnovan having to resort to asking Chef where certain items went or where things were. Any time he would turn to glance at her, she seemed to have run off and gone to do something else. Concern went over his features, his eyebrows knitting together in worry as he set to do the dishes again, attempting to shorten the stack as much as possible (or as quickly as possible. It might not have been a lot, but it was better not to have the excuse for her to avoid him again). As the morning wore on, it seemed things were getting worse and worse for his friend, to the point where he was ready to stop her the next time she came in for anything.

That, however, wasn't necessary given the large crash. He jumped, turning around quickly, his pointer and middle finger pointed out and together as if ready to write a formula for a spell. He wasn't going to take any chances when it came to his friends well-being...he was far too paranoid not to rely on anything else. Of course, there was only a limit as to what magic could do, and going back in time to stop the crash in the first place wasn't in his repertoire. Instead, his eyes found the source of the sound, staring silently for a moment before hurrying over to her, looking over her hand and checking for any other form of injury. Crouching down next to her, he looked to the two males touching her, a light sense of mistrust in his eyes. She might have known them, but he didn't, and frankly he was hard in trusting anyone upon first meeting. "I'll help fix her up."
              he informed them before looking back to Lilith with a deep sense of worry. "It'll be okay, Lil," he said to her, watching her sympathetically and helping her up and into the office. The moment the door was closed she seemed to collapse, his heart breaking as he saw her. Slowly moving to sit next to her on the couch, he gently held her hands in his, making sure to keep her palms up and keep from touching the wound. "... It might hurt now, but things will get better. You'll see. I'll be here to help you, too." His thumb gently went to gently rub against her unharmed hand in a reassuring manner before taking a breath and looking at the cut, sizing it up before hesitantly looking into her eyes, speaking as softly as usual. "If this hurts, I'm sorry..."

Slowly he pulled his hand over hers, hovering there before muttering the incantation; the words smoothly rolling off his tongue as if the language were his first- natural and gentle as ever. Finally when he was done he moved his hand away, opening his eyes to look at her. He wanted to tell her that it wasn't true. That even if she tried she couldn't come close to torturing him or causing any sort of nuisance. Instead, he simply let her talk for the time, his expression calm and expectant, in no way judging her. Watching her as she went to hide her now healed hand, a small sigh escaping him as she moved and spoke. "That's the job of a best friend, right?" he asked her, not wishing to bring up the fact that he unfortunately couldn't be there for her all the time. He wished to, and he hoped to all the time...but he did have his own predicament to attend too. As she spoke he stood up, frowning at her statement and trying to interject without fully interrupting or seeming rude. "Lilith, I really ---. You should probably ---. I think ---" looking at her with a reproachful stare, he finally sighed, shoulders slumping in defeat. "Alright...I'll be here." After all, there certainly was no stopping her once she had a set idea in mind. Stubborn thing she was.

After a few moments he hurried out, grabbing a cloth and putting it under a running faucet before going over to the table, looking at the twins and their very, very, very large...friend. "Thank you...for helping with the mess. We really appreciate it," he said, not quite looking the others in the eye before mopping up the remnants of food and glass. Giving them a curt nod he finally went over to a table where a man was currently occupying, picking up the young mans glass. "Here, let me--." suddenly he stopped, staring at the man with surprise. "...R-refill...your....uhm, your drink." he left quickly, heading into the backroom area, rubbing his hands together nervously. Blood and sulfur together only really meant one thing. If that young man was dabbling in demons and dark sorcery...that was not only an issue for him, but it could be dangerous for anyone around him or anyone who was around him. Nothing good came of working with demons, and Donnovan's magic wasn't yet advanced enough to dispel them. He knew how...but knowing and doing are two very different things. This day was just turning bad...and it was only the late morning. One thing was for sure though...when things died down, he certainly needed to speak to Lilith, make sure she grieved properly...and then tell her of the demon boy. So much to do, so little time.

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageStaining my soul
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
Won't wash away, wash away
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

______________________________________________"Faith is the belief in ones cause or purpose..."

•【 Ravess Maya Hubert 】•
User Image

The sun finally began to peak through the cracks of the blinds that attempted to block the window, annoyingly enough one of those cracks happened to be placed perfectly to reflect onto the eyes of a sleeping female. After turning over, Ravess slowly began to open her eyes, the look on her face showed that she was obviously not ready to wake up. After laying still for a few moments, she sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes before looking around the room. It was messy, though it wasn't exactly her place anyways. Nope, it belonged to a doctor and a rather foolish one at that, but he helped her in her time of need and she planned on repaying her debt.

Pulling out the strands of black hair that stuck to her lips and rested inside her mouth, Ravess eventually made her way out of the bed and into the poorly kept bathroom, a splash of cold water not only felt soothing to face but also helped to wake her up. It was then she moved back into the room and proceeded to get dressed for the day, Ravess usually bathed at night before bed, since she disliked waking up in the morning and liked to sleep in as much as she could. After putting on her long blue dress that exposed her back as well as her pieces of armor that protected her chest, hips, and legs, Ravess opened the door to the room and made her exit.

She stopped mid way down the hall though, the room to the doctors study was still closed. The door was never closed unless he was inside. Ravess couldn't help but sigh, that fool must have pulled another all nighter, how many times this month was it now? Six? Seven? The guy seemed to have a knack for pulling such feats ever since the two encountered each other and it seemed to be Ravess who was the one who scolded him over it every time. The door finally opened after Ravess positioned herself just outside of it. The doctor now face to face with her. Ravess obviously had a displeased look on her face as well as had her arms crossed. Her foot tapped on the floor a few times before she finally spoke up, her words as blunt as always.

"You stayed up all night again? You better not fall asleep on the job like last time..." Ravess was unsure if he had any appointments today, but he had fallen asleep on one job before. Luckily she was there to wake him up before anyone else noticed, being his apprentice allowed her to stick by his side even in important tasks.

"Let me guess. You're all out of Coffee?" Ravess spoke one more time and unfolded her arms, one of them being placed on her hip as she leaned to the side. If she didn't know better, she'd have thought this guy lived on the damn stuff, it was a surprise he didn't have to go to the bathroom every five minutes.

"... Loyalty is the discipline to never deviate from ones faith."

Ravess' Theme - Ashes To Ashes

User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff