Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
History

Maximus Heights, the first and largest of it's kind. A floating city, held together with wondrous technology and mysterious magic. A triumph of form and function, Maximus heights was created two centuries ago, ruled by the wealthy family that commissioned it's creation: the Anthes family. People would pay much to live there, bringing the skills of their homeland.

For many years, Maximus Heights was a prosperous city, and soon, many like it popped up around the world, but none this size or with this many occupants. There was no war, as this city was cut off from the corrupt politics and belligerence of the land dwellers. As for poverty and crime, they were at an all time low. Sure, there were petty crimes, but nothing big.

A century later, however, to say things were taking a downward turn would be an extreme understatement. A certain incident that involved a few mages escalated to a point where Maximus Heights was nearly destroyed. Since then, all magic, except the kind that involved golems, was banned from Maximus Heights. Understandably, there was an uproar, especially among those who's jobs depended on their use of magic. The Anthes family had a group formed to make sure the rules were being followed. This secret police force was known as Fracta Proxy. People lived in fear of the Fracta and their neighbors, afraid that someone would accuse them of using magic and the Fracta showing up at their door, but after a few decades, people adjusted and magic soon faded from the thoughts of the citizens.

Now, things are on the downfall again. The queen, Sylvaine Anthes II, has fallen 'ill' and has shut herself away. Her orders to the citizens and punishments have been erratic and often cruel, but no one has seen her, not even her consorts and doctors. Most think there is more to it than a simple 'illness'. Revolts have started once more, people demanding to see the queen's face. The demonstrations have been getting violent, and the people are losing faith in the leadership of Maximus Heights. Revolutionists are resorting to using forbidden magic to have their way. Now, M. Heights has been torn by civil war between those still loyal to the Anthes family, and those who think there must be change.

Why has the beloved Queen Syl changed so? What will become of Maximus Heights when a revolution hits? We'll soon find out...

User Image

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Rules

-I am the GOD of this RP. I won't go flaunting my godliness in your face all the time, but I'm not afraid to use it
-No godmodding and no over powering. That's VERY annoying
-Follow Gaia's rules
-Violence and romance are welcome and greatly encouraged (Especially the violence)
-Cursing? I don't give a ********. Just make sure you don't curse every other word
-Don't ignore people. It's not nice...at all.
-No cybering, PERIOD!!! I wouldn't even take it to the pm's. Just time skip.
-Semi-literate to literate. Five sentences at least, though I understand writer's block. Everyone gets it. I'd also like a picture of your character in your post, though it isn't required
-Send all profiles to me and title them "Sprites and Sprockets". After, please post your profile in the profile thread. If you post it in the main thread, I shall delete it, and you'll get a strike. Btw, three strikes, and you're out.
-I can add rules whenever I like, so check them often

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Current Events

-Her Majesty Queen Sylvaine Anthes II has sealed herself away, claiming she has fallen ill.

-Fracta Proxy members have had their hands full, as it seems magic is making something of a come back as the revolts continue

-Four days ago an airship came to M. Heights, it's passengers all wearing black robes and colorful scarfs. They won't say who they are or what they came for, but they wish to see the Queen. Get in line, loveys~

-The Grandfather of Lilith has passed on to the next world.

((More will be added when more stuff happens))

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
Profile Skeleton

[align=right][size=15]◉◉ [color=postcolor]||[/color][/size] "A quote here."[/align]
[align=center][img]malformed url[/img][/align]
[size=18]Who am I?[/size]
[size=16][b]First [color=postcolor](Middle)[/color] Last[/b][/size]
[size=14][nickname][/size]
[size=14][b]Where I Stand¦¦[/b] [The Queen, The Rebellion, or Neutrality]

[size=11][b]◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦[/b] [age]
[b]◉⇒» I Am A¦¦[/b] [gender]
[b]◉⇒» I Like¦¦[/b] [Sexual Orientation]
[b]◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦[/b] [height]
[b]◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦[/b] [weight]
[b]◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦[/b]
[b]◉⇒» I Wield¦¦[/b] [weapons]
[b]◉⇒» Magic?¦¦[/b] [What type of magic you specialize in, or if you don't use magic, just put 'no' or 'none']
[b]◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦[/b] [skills]

[b]◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦[/b] [weaknesses]

[b]◉⇒» Well When You Get to Know Me I'm¦¦[/b] [Personality]

[b]◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦[/b] [bio-one/three short paragraphs]
[b]◉⇒» I Love¦¦[/b] [likes]

[b]◉⇒» I Despise¦¦[/b] [dislikes]

[b]◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦[/b] [fears]

[b]◉⇒» Secrets¦¦[/b]
[b]◉⇒» Other¦¦[/b]
[b]◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦[/b] [theme song]
[b]◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦[/b] [color=postcolor][color][/color][/size]

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
Ҭнє ωєαтнєя

Ϻσитн // Ɗαч

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21
22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28
29 | 30 | 31 |

Ƭιмє
|| Early Morning || Morning || Noon || Afternoon || Evening || Late Evening ||

Ƭємρєяαтυяє
|| Sunny || Rainy || Foggy || Dim || Cold || Chilly || Windy || Warm || Cloudy ||

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100

Clean Reveler

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100

Dapper Sex Symbol

16,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
FALCONREACH | INN | KEEPER

Waking up with a groan, a female with hair in a short bob style woke up reluctantly. It had been just over a week since her grandfather had died, and the woman was finding less and less reason to get out of bed. The only reason that kept her going was the fact that Falconreach Inn needed her. The other reason that forced her to get up and get dressed was her friends - mainly her best friend though. Reluctantly, she dragged her tooshie out of bed and went and had a shower and got changed. The past week, all she dressed in was black, and today's outfit was no different. A pocket watch was the only thing that had any colour on her, and it meant a lot to her. It was still rather early when she awoke, and Lilith made sure to keep her footsteps to a minimum, the high heeled boots she had on were prone to making loud sounds on the dark wood floorboards. Head down as she descended the stairs, she went straight for the office - Lilith had something to attend to. Pulling out a sheet of parchment paper, she pulled a beautiful quill out, made from the most glorious black feather. Dipping her pen into jet black ink, she scrawled a quick note and folded up the paper. Heading outside, the woman walked down into the gardens of the Inn, finding an empty patch surrounded by a few pretty bushes. Bending down, she stuck the letter into a grate that seemed to lead nowhere. Standing up, she straightened the fascinator that sat atop her head, the lace covering her face. Looking back at the patch she just left, Lilith turned around and walked back inside. The note was a simple one, left for her best friend.
'Donny, Grandfather is dead. I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. His funeral was on Sunday. I haven't seen you in a while, come say hi soon. I'll be waiting in the beer garden. ~Lilith.'
Heading back inside, she went to the kitchens and got herself some breakfast. A small stack of waffles with blueberry syrup and a mug of coffee. The chances of everyone being awake right now was minimal, the only other people staying at the Inn were Lestibourne the vampire hunter, and Alec, a young man about her age that needed to see the Queen for some reason. Telling Chef where she was going in case anyone asked, Lilith went and sat outside in the beer garden, the shaded area looked out over the rather tranquil gardens of Falconreach Inn. Sighing, the young woman unclipped the pocketwatch that sat across her chest. Holding the watch and the chain in her hands, she popped open the watch. It was her Grandfathers. Lilith had no-one now, everyone in her family was dead. Except her father, he ran off to join some religious sect. But she assumed that he too, was dead. Closing the watch and putting it back on her attire, the woman cupped the mug of coffee in her hands, leaning back into one of the cushioned chairs that were outside. She wasn't actually hungry, Lilith just didn't feel the need to eat right now.

HALLELUJAHxxx LOCK xxxANDxxx LOAD
User Image

Blessed Streaker

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

x x x x x★ ★ ★ DONNOVAN JAY ALEҲANDER

{ ooc: Layout is a work in progress. I just wanted to nail a post out. }

Time never mattered in the underground. There was no passage of daylight to night light, and certainly no sun to cower from and no moon to stare at. The only way to really know what day it was and what general time it was, was when Master was gone all day (or, what was soon to be realized all day) doing church business. That day was only Sunday as well; the one day Donnovan truly got to relax in the cool, almost temperature controlled filth hole that he considered home. Today, however, was certainly not a Sunday for his Master wasn't getting up and ready. Thus, this gave the Apprentice time to relax, work on a spell maybe...or most definitely go up and check the outside world. It wasn't so much that he was 'outside' that intrigued him, as it was that Maximus Heights was a place that was almost like it's own world. A fairytale in which he climbed up the rabbit hole through, not fell down. There were many reasons to visit the place. Watching the people go to and fro was a nice way to pass the time, although he had to be conscious of time passing by as well so as not to get caught. Another was setting up defensive runes or casting spells or certain charms on some of the things around them. Maybe growing a seed into an apple and leaving it out in the open for whomever. Small things, to be sure. Things that wouldn't get him caught. So, it was at whatever time during whichever day that he silently crept through the tunnels and towards a very familiar opening. With a bit of help and a gentle flash, he pushed open the heavy concrete grate with one hand as he peered out at eye level to the world around him. He had nearly been caught on more than one occasion by various people who worked at the inn ahead of him. The old man, a guest, the little girl. Of course...the little girl caught him the second time he had gone through, just not the first. A slight smile fell to his lips at the memory as he pulled his thin frame out, filthy hands going to dust off his dirty-beyond-repair pants and white long sleeved shirt. Moving to close the grate, he paused as a pure white object lay within the filthy hole. A smile soon formed into a frown as he went back inside and lifted the parchment up to the limited light the gray skies cast to read it. Soft amber hues widened gently as he brought the paper back down, running his mud caked thumb over it, watching as the ink smeared. He must have just missed her. Looking back up as if debating to go up and just go to her immediately, a voice stopped him in his tracks. The bellow was hard to miss, especially with the enhancing spell the old man had used in an effort to get to his pupil before the idiot boy ran off once again. Biting the inside of his cheek in nervousness he kept the parchment in the palm of his hand, his fingers moving slightly before a soft flame appeared, slowly engulfing the parchment and causing it to turn a dark gray in color, curling in on itself. As much as he wished to have kept every note she had given him, he knew that getting caught by his Master would mean probably being locked away forever or the portal closed and the tunnel caved in. Or potentially worse. The old man was keen on keeping his identity a secret and would stop at nothing to do just that. Closing the grate carefully, he hurried to the inner chamber where he had his lessons each and every single day, skidding to a halt on filthy bare feet behind his master who was ready to yell once more for him to get there or 'so help him, he would suffer a fate worse than death'.

"Here, Master," came his soft and easy response, his eyes hesitantly meeting the harsh deep onyx of his masters as the man looked him over with ever-lasting suspicion before 'harrumphing' and going over to the chalk board with it's never ending supply of writing material. As per ritual, Donnovan moved to sit on the floor, crossing both of his legs and looking up expectantly. Unfortunately, it would seem they were picking up as to where they left off yesterday with an explanation being told on how to banish certain things from areas and how a particular spell or ritual worked. "It's not just 'holiness' that keeps a demon at by. If it were that, churches would be considered houses! No, it's a deep magic that banishes them and protects the place of God. What type of spell would you perform to keep a demon out?" asked the old man as he scribbled an odd assortment of symbols on the dark board. Donnovan, having been mentally fretting over what his friend could possibly be going through and not having any mental capacity to deal with demons or churches or anything of the sort looked at his Master blankly before jolting back to the present, looking from his Master to the board and then back to the old man. "The...er...the..." he stumbled, attempting to find an answer to the question he had only barely paid attention to without suffering repercussions. "The...eredicatus spell?" A crack seemed to finalize his answer as the old man's walking stick struck at his pupil, landing a rather harsh and bruising blow to his cheek. The younger being fell over from the shock and sheer unpreparedness of it all and put a hand up to the harmed part of his body, looking at the man with a mixture of surprise and trepidation. So it was going to be one of those days, it seemed. "Have you not been listening to anything I've said, boy?!" demanded the old man harshly as his student slowly moved to take up the sitting position once more, wisely remaining silent as the old man ranted. "You want to keep it away, not bloody well destroy the creature. As dangerous as they are, it'd be easier to keep it at bay than to destroy it. Not knowing it's power could be your end, and I'm not going to have the foolish Apprentice who has wasted my life all the years with his slow wit suddenly underestimate a creature and die from it!" The insults passed Donnovan by easily, far too used to them. Besides...he had something far more pressing on his mind than his imminent death with a powerful being. The lecture continued for what seemed to have dragged on for a very long time with Donny getting more stressed by the minute. It became apparent his mind wasn't in it when he had been practicing the very spell he had given as an answer and it quite literally blew up in his face. Thankfully his master hadn't decided to 'spar powers' against his Apprentice that day, for it surely would have killed them both. Instead, it resulted in a bag of mud (which was not lacking in appearance within this place) exploding in a slew of ash and soot all over the both of them.

"...If it helps, Master...I...did mean to say evictus instead of...avictis..." The light haired young man knew he would have been in far more trouble had he been completely oblivious to his mistake. It didn't help much, in any case, that he still did it wrong after potentially knowing how to do it correctly. To say he was purposefully messing up his spell would only be a...half truth at best. He really did want to get it correctly...but he also wanted to leave; and he knew the best way to do so was to screw up so bad that his easily stressed and angered master would find an excuse to let him go. It came as a surprise when the old man stared icily with a look that even death would flee from, regarding his pupil as the young man chose to wistfully look in any other direction other than his Master. "Donnovan Jay Alexander." Donnovan winced. As any person knew, the usage of a full name was never a good thing, be you for years old or fifty. Finally he looked at the elder man who seemed more...tired and stressed than thoroughly peeved. "Yes...Master?" asked the young man warily, knowing very well glum silence wasn't going to get him anywhere. A respectful pupil always spoke when spoken to, no matter the circumstances. Unless of course told to shut up. Then a respectful pupil always listened...as they were supposed to anyways. "Where in all of Hell has your head gone too, boy? What do you have to focus on in this life besides your studies? Do you enjoy knowing that every screw up you do costs me time and life?" Selfish old bag, although currently Donnovan had reason to worry for himself. Had his Master finally found out and was now expecting the correct answer? He had lied to the man a few times in his past and it soon taught him that such a move was foolish and was to be never done again. And that was the Mage going easy considering he was a child then and new to the teachings that were being given to him. Now, nineteen and having no excuses...Donnovan wasn't sure how to respond. So...he did so truthfully. "I heard you hosted a funeral Sunday..." Came his response, watching to see any sort of reaction. He got one, no matter how mild an uplifting of the eyebrows was. Any sort of reaction from the old man was nice to have once in a while. The old man didn't speak, which was a sort of silent grant for the Pupil to continue. "I know I'm lacking in my studies, Master, but...how many more people have to die before there's change? Are we...are we going to do anything at any time? All we do is defensive spells when we go out...I'm just curious if we---" Perhaps the old man knew that Donnovan wasn't too thrilled about being considered as a 'Chosen One' to 'save the Queen from her ailment' (for his Master obviously didn't believe the woman was sick for apparently he knew her well in the past), but whatever the case was, he stopped the young man from speaking all the same. "...Go take a bath. You stink. Consider lessons for the day canceled. There's not point in dealing with you," and with a cursory glance, the old man hobbled off, leaving the fair haired young man to stare a moments longer, guilt ridden. He did try, really. It was just complicated when expectations were often too high.

A few moments of self pity and contemplation were taken before he realized the days dismissal and hurried off. A rare opportunity it was for him to thoroughly cleanse himself, for water wasn't obviously in demand in an abandoned set of tombs and thus was hard to come by down within the earth. Safe to say he hurried, trying to make himself at least somewhat presentable before he hurried to grab his more 'formal' clothing (clothing he had worked on himself so as not to appear like a gremlin child risen from the earth...meaning it wasn't as dirt stained or noticeably so as his regular clothing). Pulling his wet hair in it's customary ponytail out of his face he slowly moved to the open chamber, glancing around and peering behind one of the tunnels hallways to make sure his Master wasn't lurking before darting off barefoot once again to his very important destination. He really hoped it wasn't too late for him to have arrived. He didn't know how much time had passed down in his 'lesson', frankly, and it wasn't uncommon for him to see the sun rise, go down to a lesson, and then go back up with the moon hanging in the sky. He went to the wall, finding the customary footholds and climbing up again, slowly moving the grate off once more and climbing out, looking over to the comfortable chairs that clustered in a small area. A woman sat there, that much was obvious by her attire. Black on black on black, making her seemingly trying to meld into the shadow or the bleak skies that lined the world overhead. Taking a glance down at his own dark pants and light shirt, Donnovan offered a small sigh, choosing the moment to collect himself. Last time something like this had happened, it had been her Grandmother. She didn't take it well, and he himself didn't know how to act when it came to powerful emotions and the pain of losing someone. Instead he simply sat there and listened, doing his best to understand and help her. Whenever he thought he failed he'd bring out something small and perform magic in an effort to cheer her up. It seemed to have worked because she returned to a pretty normal state after a period of time. Now, however...the old man in the inn and she were close. It was unfortunate that no matter what they did he simply...couldn't get better. 'If I weren't as far behind as he claims I am, I probably could have saved him...' he thought dejectedly, feeling as if it were his fault she was suffering rather than the great circle of life that contained them all. Taking a silent breath he walked over to her, taking his customary seat next to her on the ground for constant fear of ruining everything nice around him. His eyes roamed around her cautiously, taking note of the food. As if that wasn't just a slap in the face, really, those delectable looking treats mocking him as they were. Inanimate objects really shouldn't be so cruel. Clearing his thoughts they went to the coffee mug and the pale hands that gripped it there before slowly moving up to her face which was slightly askew by the mourning netting there. What should he say? Should he apologize for not having been there when she obviously needed him? Should he try and offer a lame joke or complain on how the bruise on his cheek was throbbing from not only the slam he received earlier or how he scrubbed his entire body raw to try to look presentable? Slowly his eyes looked to the sky, taking in it's boring hues of gray and the chill it brought to the outside. "...I've always liked weather like this," he murmured gently, still looking up at the sky peacefully. "Because I know that despite how bad it is now...it's going to clear up eventually and the outside is always prettier after a dark day when the sun is finally shining. It lets you appreciate the sunshine a lot more when you can only look back on it." After a moments pause he looked back down at the ground, his fingers reaching out to play with the stem of a weed.

That was, until, his stomach protested loudly against him and his abuse towards rarely ever feeding himself. With the pancakes there and the opportunity for the taking, his body was sure to make a full frontal complaint against such neglect until it was satisfied. Much to his embarrassment, in which he tried to cover up with a cough, pulling his legs up and attempting to punch his stomach without it being too noticeable.

Rainbow Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Trinity Belle

Trinity had gotten up a little earlier today, wanting to get her mail route done earlierin the morning so she could have more time to spend at her favorite inn. She felt bad for Lilith, whose oly relative moved on and left the inn to her. She didn't really remember having a family, but she would imagine it being pretty heartbreaking to lose someone so close. She shook her head of these thoughts, drowzily making her way to the mail station to get her mail cap and bag, along with all the mail she was to deliver. The time seemed to drag on as she sleepily got her things, and make her way out and into the sky. The morning, damp breeze in her face didn't help her sleepiness, but she was very glad the inn was her first stop so she could get an insanely sweet coffee just the way she liked it to pep her right up.

Dapper Sex Symbol

16,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Storybook Royalty 500
User Image
FALCONREACH | INN | KEEPER

Black. It wasn't a colour Lilith wore much, preferring much more eye-catching attire, but it was the typical mourning colour, so she felt it suited her situation. The last time she wore this much black though was when her grandmother passed, although that time she was crying quite a lot harder. This time, there were no tears. She had matured a lot since her grandmothers death, and a lot had changed since then. Mainly thanks to a certain person who had appeared one day. Picking a blueberry off her pancakes, a ghost of a smile flickered over her features. He was a good kid, just a bit older than herself. Besides appearing from a certain grate in the garden, scaring the living daylights out of her - enough to use her magic - he was really kind. His magic was much more advanced than hers, and he'd been helping her slowly get used to controlling her own magic. Poking her fork into her stack, she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. He'd been so much help... His magic even extended into brewing potions. Potions that had helped her grandfather. Only thing was, she'd dropped one of the potions the last time he'd come to deliver it. If she hadn't dropped that one single potion, she would have had one more to give her Papa. Then again, he had passed so calmly and peacefully. Opening her eyes, she plucked another sticky berry off the stack. It just was his time, she figured. Lost in her thoughts, the woman didn't even hear the grate in the large gardens of the Inn open, nor did she see the taller male looking at her. Hands picking up her mug again, she dipped her head to take a deep smell of the coffee and soft footsteps met her ears. Lilith didn't need to look up to know who had just sat on the ground next to her, and she stayed completely silent. His presence alone was a huge comfort, and she was sure she could feel his eyes on her. His soft voice drew her eyes away from the mug of coffee to look at the sky above, listening to him speak. To anyone else, his little chunk of wisdom would seem stupid, maybe wouldn't even make sense. But Lilith got it. She completely understood. He was her Best Friend after all. Staring at the sky until a sound that was most definitely a protesting and hungry stomach sounded, a soft look of amusement crossed her features as she finally looked down at the lilac haired male. Standing up slowly, the cushioned covering of the chair was pulled off and dropped to the ground next to the male. The woman soon followed, sitting next to Donnovan, legs crossed Indian style and great care was taken to ensure her skirt still covered her properly. The plate of pancakes was brought along too, and a fork was held out in front of the male. "Here." Voice soft and somewhat filled with happiness, she wiggled the fork in front of Donnovan. "We'll share." And smiling at him, she pushed the plate across the concrete ground to stop in front of him, hands resting in her lap. Lilith wasn't really feeling that hungry, so sharing was the best option. The jingle of the door chime sounded, only just audible where she was sitting, and the woman looked behind her. It was most likely Triny-bell, coming for her morning coffee. Milky and sweet, and Chef knew exactly how to make it. He'd have it ready for the bubbly blonde in no time flat, and would most likely tell the woman where Lilith was. Trinity knew about what had happened, so did the rest of her regulars like Sotta and Lestibourne. Trinity would most likely drop back after delivering the rest of her mail to come see how Lilith was doing. Until then, Donnovan was just the right amount of company. Sighing, Lilith dropped her head slowly until her forehead reached his shoulder. She didn't start crying, nor did she say anything else. His presence was enough to show her that there were still people in her life that meant a great deal.

|| this feels so tiny compared to yours Hermes o.o but i hopes you likes it! ^.^ ||

HALLELUJAHxxx LOCK xxxANDxxx LOAD
User Image

Rainbow Sex Symbol

9,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Trinity Belle

Trinity walked into the Inn and put the mail in the little cubby for said parchments, and headed to the little window where Chef put out the orders. "Good morning Chef~. The usual please, creamy and sweet. To go please~" She sang, looking around for Lilith. She merely assumed she was in the back, so she didn't bother to ask. She would be back later anyway, so she hummed a little tune as her coffee was made. When it came out in a little styrofoam cup, she smiled brightly and placed the amount where her cup had been on the little window. "Thank you. I'll be back later." She said, smelling the liquid so lovingly made for her. She then walked out the building, darting into the air for her next stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff