Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Lunatic

◉◉ || "Bravery? More like stupidity."

User Image

Who am I?
Jonathan Glen Landrita
Jon, Swiftfoot
Where I Stand¦¦ None, however he does not like how he isn't permitted to use magic

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ twenty-three
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Women (Heterosexual)
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 6'1"
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 184 lbs.
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Whatever I can find or summon
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Summoning and Shield Magic
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
•Magic
•Running away
•Studying
•Cooking
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
•Direct combat
•Sports
•Working hard
◉⇒» Well When You Get to Know Me I'm¦¦
•Lazy
•Loyal
•Serious when he needs to be
•A heavy drinker
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦
A young man's parents were both magic-users and had initially rebelled when magic was first banned. Once the Fracta had become prominent however, they subdued their ways and went into hiding with their then only six year old son. They taught him much about magic and he specialized in summoning and shielding. The young boy was named Jonathan Glen Landrita.

Jonathan was powerful, even in his young age. His was intelligent and fought well. His parents were killed, then, just when he had become eighteen. Young Jon was hardly affected. Both parents treated him like a tool to be used in the downfall of the Queen, and he honestly didn't mind her ruling very much. It was just that damned ban on magic, the only useful thing he could do properly. Aside from running away, of course. He was discovered practicing sorcery countless times, but always managed to escape, thus earning him the name Swiftfoot.
◉⇒» I Love¦¦
•Food and drink
•Sleeping
•Books
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
•Work
•Being sick
•Smoke
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
•Being useless

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ Jon actually plays the guitar and writes music. It isn't much of a secret, but he does not openly converse about it.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ No Boundaries
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Dark Green

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
◉◉ || "If looks can kill, I’d have murdered you thrice."

User Image

Who am I?
Yekatarina Ustina Marin
♥You may call me anything you'd like lover. ♥
Where I Stand¦¦ The Rebellion

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 28
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Woman.
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ the best of bother worlds
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 5’10’’
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦… Seriously?
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦ Mystic attire Madamoiselle Attire Assasin Attire
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Lady Ruslka, MagiTech Rifle
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Elemental enchanting and glamours
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Gun Magistry and gunplay
• Enchanting
• Acting
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦ [weaknesses]
• Being a good playmate
• Piloting
• Telling the truth
◉⇒» Well When You Get to Know Me I'm¦¦ [Personality]
• Rather devilish
• Manipulating
• Flirty
• Stubborn
The gypsy caravans that travel through towns are a sought after thanks to the notion that all gypsies know a deal or two about magic. But of course this is true, but my kind has always hidden the fact since the greed for knowledge often leads to despair. I’m no exception to this for I’m one of few that have begun to use our teachings in a most terrible way, but I see it not as debauchery but standing up to what is right. Many of my brothers and sisters have been taken away from me, and so I shall take back what is mine. The Rebellion is a messy bunch of novices and meager talents from what I’ve observed, but they make perfect fodder for me, though some of the people do have good causes as well, I admit.

You want to know more about me? Ha, buy me a drink and I’ll tell you my life story. Not like you’ll live long enough after I tell you anyways. My parents are part of the Kovalevskaya family by extension and gave life to three children, I being the middle child. My elder brother is Sergio and my younger sister is Asataria, both whom are still safe. I mentioned I had more siblings; they are mostly cousins and distant relatives, but they are family none-the-less, and many have been arrested for being gypsy. I grew up performing negligible acts of illusion and mysticism, but much of it was just humbug. It was mostly smoke and mirrors, but the real magic is saved for after all the illusions when the crowed is so far in disbelief that we dazzle them with our most special of casts. My aunts allowed me to learn their special arts, as they called it, but it was just professional prostitution…Hmm, buy me another drink, lover. Hmm, thank you.

I joined the rebellion through some happenstance and just use them for cover. My talents match up well with some of their members, but I could really care less about what happens to them. My survival comes first before the rebellion, but if I can help it, I might stick my neck out for a few noted individuals. I’ll just have to makes sure I’m compensated afterward. As for what I do, I’m good with my rifle, but my lovely Lady Rulska doesn’t like to use any old ordinary rounds. I make sure to take good care of her and slip her a few of my special shells which I etched with a few special words with love and care. Of course if I could only learn how those clankers work.
◉⇒» I Love¦¦ [likes]
• Having a “good” time
• My family
• Polishing Lady Rulska
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦ [dislikes]
• Bleeding hearts
• People that don’t know what they want
• Eggheads
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦ [fears]
• Losing all her family
• Flying on airships

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦
Things I fall for in a person: Stupidly shy people, flustered idiots, dense dimwits... Stupid people are easy to control, after all.

My sizes: B86 W56 H86

I'm may seem very open about these things, but since I'm killing you after this, you'll be allowed to know that I'm not exactly as experienced in certain, ahem, activities that would, uh-- Oh, look at the time. Nice chatting with you, but it's time for you to forget about me.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦
Bella Ciao – Anita Lane
Margarita - Jelem
Milkshake
Mu humps - BEP

◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Medium Violet Red

Destructive Lunatic

◉◉ || "Take me for who I am and not who you think I am."

User Image | User Image

Who am I?
Hailey May and Brent Marcus Reeds
Red, Hotshot and Ghost, Bubbles, the Gentle Giant

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ twenty – seven and twenty – two
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Female and Male respectively
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Either and women
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 5’6” and 6’8”
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 120 lbs. and 212 lbs.
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ A flintlock pistol and a shotgun
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Hailey can shoot fire from her fingertips, but only up to two or three meters; Brent summons orbs that can trap small objects and destroy them. Brent also has several spells that effect movement.
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦ [skills]
Fighting
Driving
Drinking
Fighting
Being a mechanic
Sports
Being nice to most people
Strategy
Machines
Hiding
Self-expression
Harming others
Loud
Open-minded
Fun
Still quiet
Keep to myself
Hardworking
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ [bio-one/three short paragraphs]
Hailey, the elder of the two siblings, was always headstrong and her younger brother, Brent was always quiet. The father worked magic and the mother worked machines. Both hated the Queen and her rule. Hailey was a natural leader, but Brent was the more talented child. Either way, they both grew to hate the Queen from the teachings of their parents. They trained and honed their rebellious ways and continue to be thorns in the hinds of the Queen and her loyal subjects.

Recently, both parents were killed when they had attempted to ambush a group of soldiers. The soldiers had been prepared and overpowered the rebels. Since then, the actions of the siblings have grown more and more active and risky.
◉⇒» I Love¦¦ [likes]
Sweets
Guns
Alcohol
Books
Machines
Hailey
Having to run
Boring people
The Proxy
The Proxy
Bad people
Guns
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦ [fears]
Harm to come to Bubbles
Harm to come to Hotshot

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Ain’t no Rest for the Wicked
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Red and Blue

Angelic Seeker

8,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
◉◉ || "Eh~ We'll do it later."

User Image

Who am I?
Alexander Worthenfell Vittore ; Alexei Marsif Vittore
Alex, Alexei ; Alex, Alexander
Where I Stand¦¦ Rebellion ; Rebellion

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ eighteen (the eldest by two minutes) ; eighteen
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ dude ; chickmagnet (boy)
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ lllllladies ; llllllladies
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ five eleven ; five eleven
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ NO ; INDECENT
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ brains...duh (while may or may not having a whip) ; common sense (and a dagger or two, as well)
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Stealth....OH WAIT, SORRY, THAT'S A SKILL ; Magic? Pfffffft. Only ninnies need to rely on that. What we have is pure intelligence and quick wit about us. No magic need apply.

◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Making mischief
• Creating mass confusion
• Panic and Pandemonium
• ...Talking my way into trouble
• Mischief Making
• The ability to confusing the masses
• Pandemoinum and Panic
• Talking my way out of trouble

◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Following through with true orders
• Being sneaky...we just cause mass chaos, usually
• Being on the sly with words. Alexei is far better. I'm just blunt.
• Giving away whether I'm Alexander or Alexei. We share everything. Including identities.
• Following through with orders...we are easily distracted
• Being unnoticed. Our job is to be distractions...so it only makes sense
• Being blunt in most cases. Depending on whom.
• Giving away whether I'm Alexei and Alexander. We share everything. Including identities.

• Immature
• Whiny
• Lazy
• Often times bored
• A mischief maker
• A trouble maker
• Silly
• Unfortunately clever
• Immature
• Whiny
• Lazy
• More often then not showing sides of boredom
• A mischief maker
• Silly/creative
• Unfortunately clever (for everyone else)
• A tad more eloquent/thoughtful than Alexander

◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ Given I am the eldest and more...eloquent speaker of the two, I, Alexei, shall recount our past history. This is no grand story, however, so if one is looking for adventure, romance, mystery, or intrigue...please do not look to us. The two of us have the least intriguing history of them all (yet do not tell my brother that when he attempts to recount all of his heroic escapades. He tends to take them a tad too far~). We learned the term 'mischief' at a young age, stemming more or less from our parents inability to tell us apart. As most children do, we copied one another, often going so far as to mirror each others movements. Our personalities may have differed when we were too little to understand the drive to cause chaos, yet the moment we realized we had something that no one else did was when we acted like one another, calling each other by the other ones name, and dressing as each other (our parents attempted to be clever, yet soon realized they failed when one child claimed to have one shirt, yet go by a different name...I truly felt sorry for them). At times we often became confused, both responding to one name or neither responding to another name. We soon learned to differentiate ourselves, however just as any child learns that their personality is different than anyone's. We didn't let the world in on this notion, however. What better way to protect each other than to assume the others guise? Even if Alexander got into trouble because of me, or I got into trouble because of him...in the end it was worth it. Being identical twins came to work on our favor when we left the home and ran into the Rebellion Group. Our father had done work for them on the side of his job (both our mother and father were mechanics, running a small shop in the center of town), finding the justice system corrupt and wanting to help in any way he could. We soon found our calling when Alexander had been spying on a transaction between our father and the leader, the fair Isotta (...pffft). He, contracting a case of puppy love (I really don't know why he did it. This is one thing he won't tell me, and in return, I won't tell him as to my reasons for joining, so ha), turned in his application papers (they don't exist, I'm being silly), and joined them. This was the one time he didn't tell me anything, and we both learned from that mistake. He had been assigned a job to gather information on a few guards in the town. I don't know how he had managed it, but a slip-up must have occurred and they gave chase to him. To say I was his saving grace would be an understatement. I was his guardian angel, and he is damned lucky to have me for his sense of direction fled him and he ended up heading down a wrong alley. They would have caught him had I not thrown a rock at them from the other end of the square and gave them a customary mischievous grin before running of. They probably wondered how their spy had managed to run from one end to the other without getting caught, and they will never know (...they probably just think he ran really, really fast, not bothering to think that twins might be involved...which one wasn't at the time), but they pursued me for a while, then him, then me, then him, one resting while the other ran through specific alley's and meet up points until they grew tired of the chase. When we met up, I was understandably angry with my sibling, and thus, he...vaguely told me about the Rebellion. Of course...I couldn't let my little brother join by himself, especially for a reason such as a 'love at first sight fling'. With twins, the Rebellion could benefit from it. Mass confusion can be caused and if one is in prison, the other can lure the guards away by thinking the prisoner escaped while the one being prisoner can lock pick their way out and do whatever needs to be done. In essence, us joining is all Alexander's fault...yet...I really cannot fault him for it. His intentions are good, and although it's a reckless choice...they are almost like family now, with Isotta being the annoying and bossy elder sister.

◉⇒» I Love¦¦
• Comfort. Is it wrong to want a plush couch or bed? I think not!
• My brother dearest~
• Causing pandemonium at the Falcon Reach Inn
• Pissing Isotta off~ It's a hobby, really.
• Attempted sneaking into Castle missions
• Messing with the moron guard Brock. So much fun~
• My dear brother Alexander
• Causing pandemonium/getting attention from the Inn keeper at the Falcon Reach Inn
• Thoroughly upsetting General Isotta - great way to pass the time, give her time to release some steam
• Attempted sneaking into Castle missions
• Messing with the guard Brock. It's fun when he doesn't realize that there are two people, instead of one vanishing down one hallway, and the other appearing at the hallway across from the first one. Cat and mouse has never been so entertaining.

◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• The Kingdom and all it's 'hoity toityness'
• Magic users. So pompous with all their 'Oh, look at me, I can make fire like a freaking cave man'. WELL SO CAN I, BUDDY. IT'S CALLED USING MY BRAIN.
• The Proxy. Just because I don't use magic doesn't mean I don't know how creepy they are.
• Healing beds. They're horribly boring.
• The Kingdom. They've always been a power to be rivaled in a place where power is the most suffocating.
• Magic users. As my brother states, their pompousness is suffocating. They just create another diversity among people.
• The Proxy. The Underground Police...a frightening force, no matter how many times we go up against them.
• Healing beds. Anything with the word 'heal' in it, rather. They're painful, boring, and often inescapable.
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦ [fears]
• My sibling not understanding me. If he won't, then who will?!
• Joining the Guard. Ugh.
• Alexander running off on his own. Heaven forbid one can't survive without the other.
• Getting caught/tried/killed for being in the Rebellion.

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ Alexei has a crush on Lilith, the Inn Keeper~ ; Meanwhile, Alexander has a crush on Isotta! Oh ho ho.
◉⇒» Other¦¦ I speak for us both when I say: There is only ONE person in this world who can tell us apart...and although it frustrates us to no end...we continually try to thwart her and anyone else who believes they've figured us out. We constantly pretend to be each other, so don't think you can figure us out! We will always thwart you! Ha!
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Going down in flames - 3 Days Grace
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Alexander ; Alexei ; Together

Devoted Loiterer

◉◉ || "Analyze. Understand. Reassemble. Adjust. Heal.
If the body is an equation, its easier to rewrite and correct it.
If things realy were that easy in real life ...
... sadly they never seem to be."

User Image

Who am I?
Gerald G. Nevron
Gii / Ghee, (Doc), traveling physician
Where I Stand¦¦ The rebellion

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 23
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ females
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 184 cm - should be around 6'1
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 63 kg
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦ work clothes ||| casual clothes
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ no weapons, my scalpels are for work only
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Healing arts - perception of illnesses & altering of the body. This allows reading a body and easily determining whats wrong - the 'wrong' part can basicly be 'rewritten' and thus put back into the wished state. While enabling to strengthen or heal a body, it requires a lot of concentration and skill to use, with exception of ones own.

• treating patients, wether with or without magic
• working with his hands
• hand-to-hand combat (no martial arts however)

• dealing with people on an emotion level
• looking out for his own health
• endurance - he runs out of breath fairly quick

• calm/cold - His lack of reaction often can be considered either.
• serious & pragmatic - able to look at things rationally and usualy doing so.
• troubled - He doesnt hide that he has his issues, though he doesnt like sharing
• doubtful - mostly of his own actions, though he questions about anything

Gii was born to a Physician and his wife, a teacher at a local school. While growing up in a small village, he in fact lived a fairly prosperous life, considering that his father was quite well known and worked for the military on quite a few occaisons. It was him who brought Gii to get an intrest in medical work, though Gii took far more intrest in the magical approach in healing arts than direct use of medicine. Possibly due to his mother, teaching the history of magic to him.

A large turning point was the death of his father, who recieved a serioues wound during one of his travels, which could not be tended to in time and thus had him fall during one of the missions he attended. The incident hit the family hard, especialy Gii's mother. The two of them left the village and bought themself into the floating city - they weren't particulary rich, but at that time the 'entry fee' had gone down a fair bit.Gii picked up his fathers line of work, learning from a respectable doctor on how to treat patients with diffrent ilnesses - though admittably he wasn't particulary good at Diagnostic, he focused on treatment and counter measures.

During his studies, his mother had grown fairly ill, likely also due to the psychological strain she was put through. She hid her desease to him untill it was too late. At the point she couldnt hide it anymore, normal means couldn't heal her, and thanks to the recently enforced ban of magic she could not be saved.
Gii was left alone with no family, but although it made him a bit unstable, he continued striving after a way to save people - after all he would have wished for his parents to be saved. Using some of the knowledge gained throughout his training and some underground studies, he improved his skills in the magic department and learning a very unique way of analyzing and healing patients. His true skills remain hidden from the broad public, but at times he uses his special arts to fight normaly uncurable deseases.

◉⇒» I Love¦¦ [likes]
• Coffie and alcoholic drinks
• helping people in need
• a good conversation partner

• uncurable deseases
• nobles & overly rich people
• ignorance regarding people in need

◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦ [fears]
• facing people whoms relatives he couldnt save
• death of people and the reaper himself

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ While not participating in any events, Gii strongly supports the rebels, mostly be healing their wounded - after all normal doctors would reject them and magical healing was rare. Even among rebels he isn't recognized usualy, unless he states who he is and proves it through displaying his magic.

◉⇒» Other¦¦ Gii is called the "traveling physician" since you cannot realy visit him like any other doctor, instead he tends to walk around and takes up patients by the road. While he is seen as an extraordinary doctor, many call him eccentric and strange. Mostly since he takes care of lower caste people for free and sometimes forcing everyone out of the room while 'tending to the patient'.

◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Destiny go round
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ in slategrey

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
◉◉ || "Faith is the belief in ones cause or purpose, loyalty is the discipline to never deviate from ones faith."

User Image

Who am I?
Ravess (Maya) Hubert
Rav

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 21
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Female
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Heterosexual
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 5'5
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 129
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ My magic is my weapon.
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Elemental Weaponry - Ravess doesn't use spells, but instead can use magical weaponry that usually relates to the elements. The ability to summon a flaming spear, or an electric blade, or an ice axe and so forth.

• High Stamina - She can fight or run about for long periods of time before it begins to take a tole on her.
• Agile - Ravess is a very quick person, being agile allows her to move easier and faster.
• Dancing - Ravess is a very good dancer as well as uses it on her free time as a hobby. Though her fighting style in combat and the way she fights can be related to dancing.

• Low Endurance - Ravess doesn't have a lot of physical endurance, allowing only a few hard blows to easily take her down.
• Reckless - She tends to act without thinking most of the time.
• Blind Left Eye - Ravess is blind in her left eye, making it hard to see things on her left side.

• Blunt/Rude - Ravess is very straight forward. When she speaks, she speaks whats on her mind unless told before hand, otherwise.
• Reserved yet Talkative - Ravess usually doesn't talk unless she around someone she's comfortable with and trusts, at which point she can sometimes talk your ear off.
• Short Temper - Ravess can easily be provoked by taunts or even people just talking down to her, this usually causing her to get angry.
• Smartass - Ravess can be quite rude when it comes to her remarks, usually having a heavy emphasis on sarcasm.

Ravess was born in a rich family within a kingdom ruled by democracy. Things were fair and the kingdom was ruled by the choices of it's citizens. Ravess had a caring family and following her father she enlisted in the military as small as it was, though befitting for the small country that it was. Ravess unlike her father though, joined with the Magic Knights due to her natural ability to control magic. After a long life of being a squire, Ravess at the age of eighteen eventually became a full fledged magic knight.

Sadly their peaceful life was coming to an end, a much larger country ruled by a power hungry king invaded and war broke out between the two. Their fair country was able to hold their own for a couple years before falling. The castle burnt to the ground and the kingdom that Ravess once held dear now gone, she and only a few others were able to escape imprisonment and fled across the land. Ravess on her attempt to flee had engaged against a patrol and had received a grave injury to her left eye, causing her to go blind in her left eye.

Ravess had eventually come upon Maximus Heights, though the kingdom is ruled by a Monarchy just like the kingdom who invaded hers. Ravess has held a deep hatred for the monarchy system, in her thoughts, kings and queens are nothing but power hungry fools wishing to suppress and use the weak.

◉⇒» I Love¦¦ [likes]
• Spicy/Hot Foods
• Rain
• Open Areas
• Monarchy/Royalty
• Hot Weather
• Being Ordered Around
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦ [fears]
• Claustrophobic - Ravess is terrified of small spaces and big crowds, in these places for long periods of time can cause her to panic or freak out.

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ The Glyphs on Ravess' back and shoulders react with small light when she uses her magic. A symbol of her time in the Magic Knights of her old kingdom.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Ashes To Ashes
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Dark Blue

Quotable Genius

3,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
◉◉ || "Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who am I?
Malina Alexander Knight
Alex, Gears

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ Eighteen
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Female
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Guys
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 5'9
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ I'm light. That's all i'll say.
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Anything...and a wrench.
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ None, sorry.
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Thinking on my feet
• Machienes
• Mimicking
• Making things
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Not so good memory
• Taking care of myself
• Driving
• Lazy
• Often fiddling with random things
• Love pulling pranks
• Enthusiastic towards a lot of stuff
Well, I'll start off from right after I was born. My mom wasn't so friendly and she left me out on the streets in front of an orphanage. Unlike my sister (who got to live a normal life), I grew up in an interesting way. I was taken back and forth in between orphanages, all because I was doing the thing I love. Creating things.....and occasionally watch them go "BOOM!" See, I've been called but I never got to stay in a permanent home. When I was seven I had already been to 10 different orphanages and been adopted 25 times. Not fun.

When I was eight I found parents that had pity for me seeing how I didn't want to go back to another orphanage. I was called a freak after all. So they gave me a little money and they helped me run away. I managed to get to Maximus Heights and I grew up here for the next ten years, learning about and harvesting my gift with machines and forging. I was a natural at it and the owner of a car shop let me get a job at the age of ten. The owner soon became more like a 'father' to me and we both were 'stray cats'. He raised me until I was sixteen then I noticed that I started becoming a slight burden to him. I left soon after finding a new job that paid me much more and every pay check I got, I send my 'dad' half of it. It gave him more of a decent living. Two years later he died.

Living alone had it's advantages and disadvantages. Advantages: No curfew, you can go anywhere, no supervision. I used all of those to the fullest. Disadvantages: Lonely, no one to share a laugh with, ect. Life becomes a tad bit boring. So then soon enough I joined the Rebellion and I met the Alexander ,Alexei and Isotta. I consider the three as my brothers and sister but I don't know what they consider me as. They are currently the only people that are important to me and so I'll protect the three with what I have...but then again looking at the three they don't need much protection besides covering each others weakness'.
◉⇒» I Love¦¦
• Candy
• Weapons
• Music
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• Being lied to [Note: I don't mind lying to others unless they are close to me]
• The Proxy
• People who act like idiots {DRIVES ME NUTS!!!}
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• Watching my friends die
• Small enclosed spaces

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ - Malina wishes that Alexander and Alexei will like her more (like a sister) and that they become close(family terms here) because Malina REALLY wants sibling and they are perfect in her eyes(as brothers not anything more)

- I (think) I like Johnathan
Secrets are secrets so the rest you'll have to find out.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Fighter - Christina Aguilera
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Gold

Destructive Lunatic

◉◉ || "The only thing more delicious than me is my food."

User Image

Who am I?
Anthony S. Harker
Tony
Where I Stand¦¦ Neutral

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ nineteen
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ women
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 5' 9"
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 137 lbs.
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ explosives
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Wood magic
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
•Magic
•Cooking
•Making bombs
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
•Anything musical
•Staying focused (on anything other than cooking or bomb-making)
•Fighting head-on
•Lazy, but can be serious if need be
•Easily impressed
•Friendly
•Sarcastic

Anthony loved anything in the outdoors. He spent so much time getting lost in the woods, he would often worry his mother when he wouldn't return for nights. Eventually, he wouldn't return for good. While Anthony played in the forest near his home, he was approached by an old man who called himself a "druid". The taught Anthony of the amazing powers of nature. Anthony learned how to bend the forces of the trees to his will and even learned to change himself into a wood-based creature. It felt like only moments to the young boy, but years had passed. Upon leaving the old druid and returning home, Anthony had found the village he had grown up in to be wrecked. The few men and women who survived told Anthony that bandits had destroyed the place and took what they could. Anthony was horror-stricken. So much so, all he could think of doing was to leave.

Anthony cooked around the area, moving from cities to towns to small communities to earn money, then eventually moved to the greatest of the floating cities, Maximus Heights.

◉⇒» I Love¦¦
•Nature
•Cooking
•The wind
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
•Fire
•Dishonesty
•Pain
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
•Dying
•Not being able to do what he loves

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ You Always Make Me Smile
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Olive

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
]
◉◉ || "A million things swirling through my head, but all I want is a face."

User Image

Who am I?
Kenessy(Jane) Dellows
[Kenny]
Where I Stand¦¦ I like the queen. She is beautiful. ^_ ^

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ [age]
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ girl.
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ cookies.
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 3 ft 4 inches.
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 38 pounds
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ a slingshot
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ sometimes I accidentally turn into a bird.
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
•Climbing
•Remembering things I hear or read
•making potions.
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
•staying quiet
•sleeping
•following directions
• smart
•talkative
•honest
•loving
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ My name is Kennessy Jane Dellows. I am six years old. I woke up in mid town a couple of days ago. I remember nothing. But if I could remember. I would have a lot to say. I would tell you that I was once the daughter of a tinker. He made the best inventions, even after my mother died giving birth to me. I would tell you that he was an excellent father that loved me more than anything else.

My father was working on a great invention and somebody wanted it. Bad men. Bad men with crazy eyes. That is all I know. Now Papa is gone. I don’t know where. I don’t remember. I know things that I don’t know why?
◉⇒» I Love¦¦
•Books
•Sweets
•The Queen
•Hugs
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
•veggies
•getting yelled at
•smoggy air
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• bad dreams that I don't understand.
• men in dark clothing

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦
I may have asthma.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Where are you now, Michelle Branch
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ steelblue

Eloquent Streaker

6,625 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
◉◉ || "Without a song or a dance, Where are we?"

User Image

Who am I?
Faylon (Mykle) Price
Fay
Where I Stand¦¦ The Queen, well.. not sure since she went nutso, but yeah....

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 20
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ women
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 6’3”
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 157 lbs
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Bow and Arrows of all sorts.
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ None
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
•Archery
•Poetry
•Racing
•The Flute
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Walking
• Swordplay
• Confrontation
• Kind
• Curious
•Jovial
•Smart
• Resourceful
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ I was born in castle in alliance with the queen a skinny boy at the end of a line a great burly brothers. I have always been somewhat outcasted. My brothers as well as a number of the men in court have picked on since I was old enough to be. I am not like other boys at court. I love music and poetry and I am much better at that than i will ever be at sword play.

I aim to try my best to serve the queen, but I do not see how I can be any use to her. I have recently become quite interested in technology, especially where my bow and arrow are concerned. I guess you could say I am a bit of a tinker. ◉⇒» I Love¦¦
•Music
•Sweets
•Flying
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• Bullies
• Secrets
• Being Underestimated
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• Snakes
• Drowning

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ I have a sleep walking problem.
◉⇒» Other¦¦
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8e9VOG1yk8
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ tomato

Accepted ^_^ Please post your profile in the profile thread.

Invisible Browser

◉◉ || "Face the adversary or face your coward self."

User Image

Who am I?
Mikhail Rosenn Marquis
Call me what you want. But never Mike or Rose. Never.
Where I Stand¦¦ The Queen

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 18
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Hetero
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 168 cm
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ Can't recall. But they say I'm pretty light.
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Two switchblades, a dozen throwing spikes and other lightweight projectiles. I'm not fond of guns. Oh and I also have a few vials of corrosive liquids.
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Only basic healing spells. I try my best not to use them though.
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Accuracy and sometimes precision, but not social wise
• Intimidation
• Being stealthy
• Probably surprising others
• Textbook alchemy. Strictly concocting chemicals only
• Climbing and clinging
• Sometimes being unconventional
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Occasional social situations
• Situations not pertaining to my job
• Lying to old people and sometimes...women
• Intimidation. Really, this depends on who I'm trying to 'scare'
• Wording out my thoughts
• Chivalrous towards women and children. Only to women and children
• One track minded, distraction is my enemy
• Irritable
• Sometimes irrational. It's because of the fumes
• Soft around animals and people that feels like an animal
• Adventurous but outwardly shy
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ From what my mother has told me, I was conceived in the castle, born in the castle and will probably die in the castle. She said the same thing about herself and the generations before her. It was true though, but it was because she came from a long line of maids and attendants. All of which had stayed faithfully inside the confinements of the Anthes' family for years. But despite the heritage and unconscious tradition, I decided to follow my father's footsteps. Being one of the castle's 'hidden guards',who was also a castle dweller. It was either serving the dukes ((read as:fat pigs)) that visited the castle or get rid of the ones that were actually pigs who were trying to own the castle. Tch, as if they weren't obvious enough, lecherously eyeing the Queen and princess of all things! I never actually killed them though, just made them leave out of their "own" accord.

I don't mind serving the Anthes family. Even though the rule of no magic is pretty hard, it's the users that are getting on everyone's nerves. That and several incidents of magic within my family almost killed me and my siblings. Now mother is traumatized by it. We followed the rule out of obligation concerning, of course, our mother. Life has been pleasant since then. Active- but not peaceful.

Now regarding my life as a guard, body guard, assassin, knight, whatever my position is called. We aren't elite, nor are we amateurish. I'm confident with our skills, we act when we are called and we get the job done. We aren't some special force, we just work on the hidden aspect of being the guards themselves. While some can be seen, some cannot. Simple as that. The castle is huge, so it's imperative that people like us will pop up. My father, along with his family, taught me everything I know about being a marksman. Someone's grandfather's grandfather was an expert in the military, after he retired, it was high time that he taught a few guards how to shoot other than using a gun. Obviously one of them was my great great grandfather. I got into it because it was discovered that I had commendable aiming skills. That and it was one of my only talents, the other being accurate at measuring. For the past five years, I have been assigned to 'lurk' around the royal princess. She may or may not know of my existence, I can't tell since she doesn't make a sound and I've already chosen not to get too close, even though we aren't exactly prohibited from doing so. But still, those five years weren't nothing, if anything, I could probably say that a smidgen of love had bloomed. I'm trying to bury the affections though. It makes me feel like a stalker. Eherm...

As for the whole castle discovering the situation, it was suddenly buzzing with rumors about the Queen's illness. But prior to it all, most of the guards, including my family, even though we weren't directly serving her, were pretty tense. I dismissed it, thinking that one of the new servants was caught performing magic, which happened on a few occasions. They aren't telling me anything else though, just keep a close eye on the princess. What with all the news of possible revolt and the rebellion.
◉⇒» I Love¦¦
• Any sort of projectile I can easily store in my coat.
• Small animals
• Pastries
• Listening to someone singing
• Praise
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• Arrogance, though I am guilty of this sometimes
• Whiplash, which is why I don't like archery... and whips
• Loud sudden noise, like from a gun.
• Distractions
• People making fun of my height
• My work being interrupted
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• My family being executed
• Mother screaming

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ I don't really have much to hide though, my life's been on one track ever since I started training.
◉⇒» Other¦¦ Me equals fish, Guarding equals water. You know what happens when I'm out of it. Also, people say that I have a sort of mother complex... I wonder if it's true. But with that said, the last three favorite things I listed originated from her, does that mean anything?
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ Alert the Armory - Urbandub
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Dark Goldenrod

Clean Tipper

◉◉ || "Everything wants to open. The key is to let it."

User Image

Who am I?
Zekker (Valt) Adrough
Master Zeke or V

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ 44
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ The Ladies
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 6 feet
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 188
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Just my magic, and the "Arcane Amplifiers" I make.
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ Electrokinesis and Astral Projection.
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Master sorcerer
• Politics
• Standing out
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Stealth
• Losing my temper
• Blending in
• Wise
• Clever
• A joker
• Charming
◉⇒» A Brief History of Yours Truly¦¦ I was born and raised in Maximus Heights, as I'm sure you guessed. My parents were alive when magic was banned, and had me shortly after. They didn't raise me as a son, but rather as a weapon to be used against the Anthes family. Or at least, that is how my father saw it. My mother was the one who gave me the tenderness I needed, and finally stood up to my father when he went a little...crazy. He wanted to make a deal with a demon to have me possessed, to give me the power to take down the royal family. My mother took me away and raised me herself.

It turned out I had much of my father in me, for we both shared a deep hatred for the restrictions on magic. I was one of the first to turn on the royal family when the Queen went off her head. I am powerful and respected by the people of Maximus Heights. Long live the rebels!
◉⇒» I Love¦¦
• Lightning storms at night
• Smoking
• Ancient architecture
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• Anti magic laws
• Aristocrats
• Most of the royal family
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• Never lifting the ban on magic

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ I am one of the leaders of the Rebellion, but that isn't much of a secret, is it.
◉⇒» Other¦¦ My tattoos and eyes glow when I use magic.
◉⇒» ♫ They're Playing My Song ♫¦¦ The Line Begins to Blur by Nine Inch Nails
◉⇒» Color My Words¦¦ Dark Blue
◉◉ || "Justice will come, and I will be the one to bring it."

User Image

Who am I?
Eric S. Kane
The Lightbringer
Where I Stand¦¦ The Queen

◉⇒» The Days of My Past¦¦ twenty - nine
◉⇒» I Am A¦¦ Male
◉⇒» I Like¦¦ Straight
◉⇒» Let's See, I'm About¦¦ 6' 5"
◉⇒» Are You Seriously Asking¦¦ 189 lbs.
◉⇒» Other Reflection¦¦
◉⇒» I Wield¦¦ Prefers using throwing knives, but is trained in most weapons
◉⇒» Magic?¦¦ None
◉⇒» I'm Good At¦¦
• Fighting/Weapon Usage/Martial Arts/etc.
• Being patient
• Planning ahead
◉⇒» I'm Bad At¦¦
• Driving (most vehicles, doesn't include tanks or things that are armed in general)
• Anything arts related
• Cooking
• Uncooperative
• Close-minded
• Strict
• Have strong beliefs

Young Eric Kane was orphaned at the ripe age of four. Both of his parents were soldiers of the military and were killed in an ambush against the Rebellion. Once they had died, Eric spent a year at an orphanage until he was adopted by The Fear himself, Howard Kane. Howard was a Fracta Proxy member who was notorious for being quite sadistic in his conquests and was looking for an heir. Howard did his best to instill his beliefs in the boy through harsh training, but the values the boy had received from his true parents in the first four short years of his life had stuck to him like glue to paper. The mixed beliefs turned Eric into a robot. He would do as his father asked, but within reason. He would not rip a man limb from limb just because the man used magic, but he would put the man down just the same. This satisfied Howard enough though, and Eric's life went on.

Eric went to enlist, once Howard ordered it. Due to his strict training, Eric went above and beyond what was expected of him. He easily rose in the ranks and was soon sending out orders of his own before finally becoming a member of the Fracta Proxy at a young age of nineteen. Within his first four months of becoming a member, he had caught at least a dozen and killed dozens more. Eric became infamous among rebels, and opposite to the men and women who still supported the queen. He would have been the premiere soldier, too, if it weren't for the fact he was the cause for the military's high upkeep cost on vehicles. Eric had already trashed forty-eight vehicles by his second year in service and has since been cut off from such resources. Still, the Lightbringer shall continue his hunt for justice, even if it is by foot.

◉⇒» I Love¦¦
• Strength
• Peace and order
• Justice
◉⇒» I Despise¦¦
• The Rebellion
• Magic
• Harm to come to others
◉⇒» Nightmares¦¦
• Magic taking over the world

◉⇒» Secrets¦¦ None
◉⇒» Other¦¦