User Image

Gii - The traveling physician
(Gerald G. Nevron)

:::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: :::: ::::

Time: morning
Mood: troubled
condition: lacking sleep

"Analyze. Understand. Reassemble. Adjust. Heal.
If the body is an equation, its easier to rewrite and correct it .
If things realy were that easy in real life ..."

He had moved up to the door, his makeshift apprentice pointing out that he had once before fallen asleep during an examination stung a bit - though it wasn't much of an important case it wasn't nice having these things pointed out. 'If it's just a noble with delusions about having a small cold, its not like it matters.'
It were an Issue if he were to fall asleep during an dangerous situation, but it had never happened once if his actions were required to safe a life, no matter how sleep deprived he was. Coffie and stress, they both kept him awake.

"I decided to take my day off, feel free to spend the day as you wish. There is someone we should meet this evening. not a patient." Gii did not have many friends, in fact he only had a few acquaintances, so visiting someone outside his job was rare to nonexistant.
And regarding taking the day off, it still meant he would do work if he stumbled upon something, it just meant he wasn't looking for it.

He left through the door - maybe it would be a bit rude to just leave in the middle of a conversation, but if she wanted to follow it was up to her. It was just useless smalltalk anyway. He had given her permission to do whatever she wished to, not that she could in fact have breakfast with nothing in the house. Food wasn't something he was thinking about much anyway, he could make up with the lack of nutrients with a few pills, though it was obvious from his figure that he wasn't eating healthily at all - he was aware of that irony.

'Where to go..." he mumbled, as he stepped onto the streets, he had to buy something, but if he went to buy coffee first he'd possibly forget about Ravess' food - she actually needed it. Ever since the female had nested herself into his home, he had to buy food and drinks beside coffee. In the end that was good for him, her watching out for his health indirectly also ended up good, but it was one of the things you'd like to dismiss if you wanted said coffee now. Maybe he was an addict, but it kept him alive. Or at least awake.

"... sadly they never seem to be."

{OOC| btw, hi everyone }

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
❂ Jonathan the Swiftfoot ❂
๑۩۞۩๑

At first, he just stared at her, flabbergasted that she would make such a request. Didn't he just say get out? Why should he care about her rain problems?! His eyes went to her mechanical body parts and felt a pang of guilt. Damn... It's too bad that Jon was a kindhearted gentleman. He shook is head, then turned around, putting both of his hands flat on the hood of the vehicle now in front of him. After deciding within himself, he turned and began walking to one side of the room. "Wait there." He said simply. More and more, he grew tired of this girl. He hated having to work, but he did bring her in here. He did have some amount of responsibility.

Jon headed up a flight of stairs and entered an office. It was old and hardly ever used, except for when he needed something he knew would be up there, but aside from that, he never even went up the stairs. Once inside, he walked behind the desk that was facing the door and opened a drawer. Inside were several pens that were no longer usable, a rusty knife, a dozen or so documents that might have been useful at one point and an umbrella. Jon grabbed the knife and studied it for a moment. It might be useful at some point in the future. He smiled at it for a moment and put it atop the desk, then grabbed the umbrella, also putting it on the desk. Then he grabbed a cardboard box full of documents and flipped it over. The cardboard box and its papers crashed loudly. He grabbed the now empty box and put the knife and umbrella into it. Once that was done, he brought the box downstairs. He put the box into the back of the jeep and took the umbrella out. Afterwards, he walked towards a cabinet farther off behind Trinity, simultaneously tossing the umbrella in her direction. He reached the cabinet and opened it to reveal clothing, which he began to take out. Once the cabinet was empty, he brought all the clothes to the jeep and placed them within the box.

Packing was finished, destination was planned, one loose end left. "I hope you're set to leave, because I'm no longer waiting for you." Jon said in a strict tone. Already he was entering his jeep and starting the engine. "It was unpleasant meeting you, Trinity. Hopefully, our paths will never cross again. He said as one side of the warehouse began to open, similar to a garage door. Once it was fully open, Jon pressed on the gas a drove off.

[O.o.C: ]

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
Brent Reeds

The twins were quite right, or were on the right track anyway. Brent did speak more to females, now that he thought about it. Maybe it was because they normally had more interesting things to say, or maybe it was out of him being polite. Either way, it did not matter once plates started shattering a blood was spilled.

One of the twins, Brent could never tell which was which, had asked him to help pick up the broken pieces of plates and immediately he began doing his best as a young man came in and took her away. Brent had never seen the young man, but upon seeing how comfortable he was with her, they were likely friends of some sort, maybe something even more. It didn't matter. What did matter was that he couldn't do anything. Nothing significant anyway. He hated when things came to that.

Once Brent had gathered up all the pieces he could carry, he carried them to the trash bin and dropped the load into it. He sighed out and returned to his table, just hearing one of the twins comments. "I believe my sister may be stronger than Lilith. It may take Lilith longer to recuperate." he said, then continued to finish his meal.

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageStaining my soul
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
Won't wash away, wash away
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

______________________________________________"Faith is the belief in ones cause or purpose..."

•【 Ravess Maya Hubert 】•
User Image

Well, his response was as usual as always in the sense that it sounded like he was ignoring her. Whether he actually listened to what she had to say or just brushed it off like it was nothing was unknown to her, though it wasn't likely that Gii would listen to her anyways. No matter how much she tried he still did his all nighters and lived off coffee.Sighing to herself as he spoke about taking the day off, well at least he wasn't planning on doing anything important in his sleep deprived state, perhaps she should try to get him to take a nap at least.

"Not a patient, huh." Ravess spoke as she pondered over what he said, he planned on meeting someone this evening and by him using he term 'we' she had to guess she was going to meet someone as well. Ravess had a few ideas who he could be talking about, but before she had any time to ponder over it he had already started leaving and unless she planned on starving herself like he did, she had better tag along with him. Looking back at the office door for a quick moment she shook her head and then chased after him, catching up just a few moments.

"A coffee shop?" Ravess spoke up once again, her voice largely influenced by sarcasm. The thought had probably crossed his mind before he even made it out of the room to encounter Ravess. Maybe she should learn to make the stuff, it didn't exactly smell great to her but she had never tasted it. Though the idea might allow him to get some sleep since he wasn't needed to go out to get coffee every other hour.

"I recommend something with actual food. Our body needs more then just nutrients, it needs actual food every now and then." Ravess wasn't exactly stupid when it came to such things and tagging along with this fool helped make her more knowledgeable about these kinds of things. It was only a glint of hope that he might actually listen to her though, more then likely not though. Even if they went to a place with food, all he would usually order was coffee. The streets were a little calm for the time being, though it was still morning. Should the evening be coming out anytime soon, the roads will become much much busier.

"... Loyalty is the discipline to never deviate from ones faith."

Ravess' Theme - Ashes To Ashes

User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image

Invisible Browser

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

User Image
                C a t h e r i n e nn R i e v e s

n ❝ A nm a n n c a n n o t n b e n t o o n c a r e f u l . . . .

nnn

The steady rythmn of chatter carried on. Some of the rebels weren't as interested in the officer unlike earlier that day. A notion which eased her quite a bit. Then it grew quiet. So something else had caught their attention. In the middle of the whole room, were about four people and some shattered plates. Odd how she wasn't able to hear the crash. Then a long-haired... man, approached what she figured was a girl and led her to the room behind the counter. As they walked past her, she was able to see the shiny red wound on the girl's hand.

Catherine was about to tune her attention back to her food, stealing one final glance at those who were left picking up the pieces, until she saw one of them stand up. The figure was just flat out big. Very tall and very muscled. His clothing was pretty familiar too. She strained her neck to look at his face. "He's the guy who went to the repair shop! " Catherine inwardly gasped. This must be him. One of the reasons he entered the shop was because of his connection to Swiftfoot. She had to get near him. No way was she going to let this one slip from her grasp. The blunette peeked at her little device, their signal was oddly faraway, "Didn't they made a stop here? Hmhp. No matter, I have no need for them now anyway..." She looked back at the Brent guy to confirm that he was alone, until the long haired man from before rushed straight to his table only to return to the back.

Immediately, before more distractions popped up, Catherine picked up her plate and glass and walked over to the big man's table. The plate clattered a bit as she set it down but she was pretty much quiet as she took her own seat. It felt like the cafeteria back at the military- she thought. " Pardon my interruption sir, but, you wouldn't mind if I just ask you a few questions, would you? I mean nothing by it- just need something to present. I'm Catherine by the way." Her eyes staring up at the man's face along with a small, but equally polite, smile on her lips.

((*edited ))

nnn

n . . . . i n n t h e n c h o i c e n o f n h i sn e n e m i e s .❞

n - T e n n y s o nnnn

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

(Gerald G. Nevron)

Mood: thoughtful
condition: still lacking sleep

"No, not a coffee shop." he answered flatly. He caught the sarcasm, he knew very well of the fact that she despised his need for coffee, looking down on the fact that he kept overworking himself. He could deal with it, he dealt with it ever since the death of his mother, even with learning the phenomenal healing equation he never collapsed or made big mistakes. Still...

"I'd prefer not going to an Inn, but if you wish to eat out I'll pay this time." He seemed to dismiss her remarks, though he certainly did listen to her. He had to agree that people needed actual food, ot was probably better for him too, but it worked the way it was so far and cooking never was his forte.

While talking he wandered along the steep street - his house was in one of the lower class districts, although he did in exchange own a fairly large house. Its outer appearance wasn't all that flashy, but he had multiple rooms that included kitchen, bathroom, study and a two seperate bedrooms along with the large living room that also opted as the entryway.
Either way, whenever leaving his house it was either to go to the upper districts to buy and eat, or downwards to the lower districts that held many poor and sick people. Mostly thanks to the nobility owning the city.

Gii didn't like them, although visiting some financed his work and living he allways had to bring himself to accept a job offer by them. They acted all high and mighty while usualy being pushovers, relying on their guards to protect them and their political influence to get them what they wished for. The banishment of magic also came from them, they indirectly killed off every patient that could not be healed by normal means - not to speak of the enforcers...

"You should decide on the kind of breakfast you want." Gii mentioned with his usual monotone voice. He let Ravess pick something, he wasn't likely to pick a good place anyway, usualy he just went to the first one he saw and ate - at least if he normaly did that. "But chose someplace that offers coffee."

Right now he still had to keep himself awake untill he had bought everything they needed for the next days. He would take a nap later.

{OOC| ----- }

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

______________________________________________"Faith is the belief in ones cause or purpose..."

•【 Ravess Maya Hubert 】•
User Image

No a coffee shop eh? Well that was a rarity for him, at least it seemed to be. So he actually planned on going somewhere to eat real food, things might be starting to look up now, it was a shame that he always cared for others well being but didn't seem to give a crap about his own. Which is where it seemed Ravess came into the picture, it seemed more like a job to keep him from killing himself, perhaps she should start making him pay for her services, after she has payed off her debt to him anyways.

"Hm, spiced eggs sounds delicious, topped with hot sauce. Ah, I'm just drooling thinking about it." Ravess spoke with delight, a small creeping onto her face as she closed her eyes for a moment, imagining the spicy dish before her. Spicy food was one of Ravess' favorites, if it had spices on it she would most likely love it. Lots of people would tend to agree, perhaps it had something to do with where she grew up. After she was done daydreaming about the delicious dish she couldn't help but come up with more ideas.

"Or how about a jalapeno bacon sandwich? Maybe some pepper pancakes!" For someone with a fairly decent figure like hers, it was amazing how much she could talk about eating food. When Ravess got hungry it seemed food was all she could think about. After naming a few more fantasy dishes Ravess seemed to finally come back to reality, her eyes shifting over to look at Gerald though her left eye was fairly covered by her hair. Ravess was blind in her left eye due to a past incident before she arrived at Maximus Heights, though most wouldn't know it, Ravess' left eye seemed to have a more dull tone to it then her right eye did. Though with her bangs covering her left eye it was something that was hard to notice.

"I figured you'd say something like that, but you know inn's are one of the most common places that serve coffee, as disgusting as that drink is. You won't have much luck finding somewhere else that sells both." Ravess turned back to face in front of them, why would he want to avoid inn's anyways? Aside from the fact that's where most of the shady people seemed to hang out as well as a lot of the ruffians. Though to be honest, Ravess might seem like a shady character herself just by the looks of her. She tended to give off that creepy dark look with her pitch black hair and dark clothing and armor. Taking a look around she couldn't help but spot someplace that looked like they might actually carry a decent meal, the sign read Falconreach Inn.

"Why not here? It doesn't look all that bad. Besides, I doubt you want to spend the next half an hour walking around just to find a place with coffee that's not an Inn." Ravess gestured with hand towards the Inn, leaning to one side as she folded her arms afterwards and glanced over at Gerald out of the corner of her eye. Hopefully he wasn't in a picky mood, he was sleep deprived after all and Ravess tended to be very cranky when she was tired, perhaps it did the same to him. She had to give him the benefit of the doubt though, Ravess tended to have a bit of a sour personality in the first place.

User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image--------------------User Image
User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Lilliana smiled and this time it was a real smile, not that half smile that she had shown him before. Showing her white teeth, but it was only for a moment that it showed. Wondering if her parents’ story would be any good? Wishing that someday she could tell her children about how they meet, and then tell her grandchildren. These thoughts went through her mind as she let Arcanis fix or play with whatever was doing. Thing was she needed to go, and report in and see how her squads were doing. Needing to leave and go but, before she could say anything Arcanis spoke up.

What he spoke of blew her away and she looked stunned with, that deer in the head lights look. “Wha-“ Seeming to be unsure what she heard was right, like she miss took what he said for something else. Then, she kicked that out the window because he was looking at her intently with a very good looking smile. Next thing she did was a little silly, and she kind of glanced around the room like maybe he was talking to someone behind her. Some really hot woman was there, listening to their conversation.

“Not…Military….and comfy…ok but…” Her mind seemed to click and she shook her head a little. “N-Nooo! I can’t do that I uhhh am a very busy person!” Truth was her day off was tomorrow and she usually hated her days off because she had nothing to do. Her panicked voice lowering a little and she shrugged. “I don’t really…have any comfy…none…military clothes. What...do you consider...not military?” Scratching her cheek a little embarrassed about it.

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

(Gerald G. Nevron)

Mood: somewhat alright

Gii seemed to ponder for a while, as if studying the place. 'Falconreach Inn, huh? Coincidence? Probably.' He then turned towards Ravess, his eybeows slightly lowered, judging from the way he looked it was pretty likely he'd say something like 'keep on searching' or 'I object.' but instead he simply gave a slight nod.

He wasn't a man of many words, most of his thoughts were conveyed through the way he acted, though at times it was indeed hard to tell just what he was thinking. He didn't mind visiting the place he intended to later today, it wasn't like rebelion members were prone to either recognizing him nor to openly talk about their line of work. And he knew what kind of food there was he could order.

He moved towards the Inn and held it open for Ravess so he could enter right after her, before she could move past him however he spoke up. "Remember to check the menu before ordering something atrocious, like chili-pepper pancakes. That kind of breakfast is -not- common."

He had to point it out, otherwise she would shock the waitress or other guests, not that she would already by ordering anything else spicy that did not fit in for breakfast. He didn't like spicy food himself, he could and did eat it at times (forcibly, since if Ravess cooked it was inevitable), but if he could choose he would rather go for any other direction.
He already heard a couple of voices coming from the inside, it did seem more crowded than usual. Gii knew this Inn very well, but Ravess probably not - he didn't take her on all of his tours.

{OOC| ----- }

Playful Pumpkin

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Trinity Belle

Trinity watched him after she asked, seeing the disbelief in his face. He then watched his eyes look over her mechanical parts, then saw the little bit of guilt in his eyes. She smiled as she told him to wait, happy to get a memoir of the event, being able to remember the mysterious man. She listened as he rummaged upstairs, jumping as she heard crashes upstairs. Was he okay? Did he fall, or was he purposely trashing things? Regardless, he came back down with a box, placing it on his truck. He took out the umbrella and tossed it to her which she tried to catch, but fumbled slightly, catching it awkwardly. She then smiled as she inspected the umbrella, it in fairly good shape. She then looked back to him, where he was getting into his vehicle. "I hope you find someplace safe to live and stay. May our paths never cross." She replied, waving as he got into his jeep. As he revved up his vehicle she walked out the door, pulling out the umbrella to keep from getting wet, walking to the inn as she origionally planned. She thought of where the handsome man would go with a light blush on her cheeks through the rain.

Lonely Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

#FF8C00

"You'll figure it out I'm sure.." he smiled laughing lightly, before shuffling down into the bed more, pulling the sheets towards his chest as he slipped the scanner on her device on her lap. Turning away to get comfortable within the bed. Though truthfully, how was that possible. The mattress was a thick piece of plastic, no larger than four inches, but when you laid on. The thickness turned to one inch think. Not ideal but Arcanis always found a way to ignore the discomfort and sleep.

This left her with not only the scanner device, now completely but with no answer to her question, meaning he trusted her more then he let on it seemed. More so since she held the scanner that had been refitted to work off site and on the field.

Back at the Repair shop the hole in the roof had been fixed, mostly with re-enforced bolting to keep the metal sheet from bending out of place again, not to mention added welding on joints to keep the roof strong once more. Gran was standing infront of the Walker, now with it's main body damaged along the opt and the support braces that were holding it up, now bent out of shape. Fixing the Walker was still possible but the price and time was now going beyond what the first quoter was going to say. Gran only signed looking towards Jonathan as he shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Wonder how the two are going?" he asked.

"Enough to get me some Grandchild soon I hope!" she replied, walking towards the stairs that lead to the officers.

User Image

Lavish Gekko

7,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
And stinging my eyes
The red on my hands
No where to run
From what I have done
I'm no longer, no longer
A Rose of May

•【 Ravess Maya Hubert 】•
User Image

Ravess stared at him for a second as Gii had glanced over at the Inn and then back at her giving a sort of displeased look like he wanted to move on. Her eyebrows had farrowed but just before she would have blurted out something about him being obscenely picky, he seemed to have nodded his head in agreement. Ravess was almost on the brink of face palming, even after basicly living with this guy for little over a month she couldn't quite read what he was thinking yet, the guy was unpredictable. Watching as he opened and held the door open for her, she couldn't help but grin, he at least had some good qualities in him it seemed.

"Just try to actually eat something for once." Ravess spoke in remark to his comment about her ordering abstract foods that most likely didn't exist. Taking a step into the place, it had a few people within but was relatively quiet. This was good, Ravess hated over crowded places, if it was like this mot of the time perhaps she might return for a second visit. That all depended on the service and food of course. With the place being decently quiet there was plenty of tables empty though there didn't really seem to be a lot in the first place. Taking a quick glance at Gerald she sat down at a table directed towards the middle of the room, most people liked to pick the corners.

"Come Gii, your coffee awaits." Ravess spoke gesturing towards one of the chairs at her table. Ravess could only hope they had some kind of spicy food for a breakfast meal. Though she could easily eat other things as well as normal foods, Ravess always seemed to have a strong desire for spicy and hot foods, they were delicious after all.

"So who is this person you planned on meeting with by the way?" Ravessasked, though her voice seemed to quiet down a bit. Gerald was a pretty straight forward guy and when he tended to beat around the bush it meant he didn't others to know, he was lucky Ravess could catch on to such things.

Devoted Loiterer

User Image

(Gerald G. Nevron)

Mood: somewhat alright

She mostly dismissed his comment, although he actually meant it. She ordered strange stuff with way too exotic and spicy name giving, it just topped off to the fact that she already had a strange liking in it. If he was a coffie addict, she was so to spices. He entered shortly after her, after heaving a soundless sight.

"Otherwise I would not be here." he answered upon her remark. She made it look like she was in charge of him and taking care of his wellbeing, but it had been him to heal her wounds, pick her up and finaly give her an occupation as Assistant and 'apprentice'. But pointing that out likely wasn't a good idea, so he merely sat down opposite of her.

It wasn't entirely silent around the two, but there certainly weren't people around. Still more than during the prior visit, additionally they weren't just murmuring and remaining quiet like the drunkards you sometimes found hanging around cetain Inns. After checking out who was around, he returned his gaze to Ravess, who had just asked him regarding the meeting.

"A 20 year old female that likes ordering around people. Remember that I sometimes specifically go out telling you to stay home? she's part of the reason." The way he explained it, one could possibly jump to conclusions, but he hoped Ravess wouldn't go with romantic one. "Work related." he added just in case, before she could drop a comment. better safe than sorry. She certainly would get it, but she wouldn't let the chance slip by to drop something along the lines.

He was intending to meet up with the Leader of the rebels, for one to introduce Ravess to them - he was sure she wasn't a spy by now - and second, helping her out with his skills and special Informations regarding the latest events.

{OOC| ----- }
User Image
xxxx"Greatness lies not in being SxTxRxOxNxG....xxxx

Lilliana frowned as she looked at him; she was so not going to figure this out. She needed help with this but, who was she going to ask! Of course, she couldn’t ask his gran because that woman was crazy. Well, most likely the grandma would want her to dress up skimpy. She really seemed to want Arcanis out of her hair and, Lilliana kind of saw why. Then again, who else could she ask she had no one. Sighing, she stood up and picked up the folder she has thrown down earlier. Needing to hand in the information to the nurse because, she knew he needed his rest. While she, needed to find out what comfy clothes were. So she left Arcanis to his room, and leaving the scanner as well. Seeming not interested in using it in the slightest. Setting the folder with all his info for payment though, she kept the file of his heart with her.

Now that she was freed up slightly, she turned on her watch once more. Having a few things to catch up on like how her squads were doing. Thing was, as she walked down the street she couldn’t help but stop at a clothing store. It wasn’t that far from the hospital but, heaven forbid anyone see her in this store. This was the first time ever shopping for clothes that were well, comfy so to say. Most the time, she would just pick things that would be good for work. Which was military like so, she never really thought about comfy. Lilliana let her pale blue eyes take in the layout and all the different type of people in the store.

“Comfy…I need comfy…” Lilliana thought to herself as she began to look through the clothes. So lost right now on what she was looking for really. Were jeans comfy? God, how did other woman shop? Would it be wrong to ask someone what comfy was? What caused her cheeks to turn pink was when she began to get into the lingerie. This so was not what he was talking about, or was it?

“Can I help you?” This overly cheerful voice ask right when Lilliana was holding up a pair of lace pink panties. “UH! YES!” Quickly putting them down and, she frowned a little. How embarrassing was this, to be asking someone these questions. “I need…something comfy…for a date?” The employee looked at her with a very big smile and nodded. “Oh my god well, I think this would look cute on you! With your body type just fabulous!” The woman was holding up a matching bra and panties set. “W-Wait I didn’t mean…” It was no use the woman kept going and going and that, was when she decided that she could not do this herself!

Lilliana bolted right out of the store and shook her head. “What am I going to do!

xxxx..but in the right use of strength...”xxxx

Destructive Lunatic

User Image
Brent Reeds

This morning was not going the way he had initially planned. Why did everything had to happen now? It was odd, really. Maybe it was a trick of the fates who have finally decided that destiny was upon him and soon his thread would be cut.

Brent put down his knife and fork, still keeping his eyes on his plate. There was only a single pancake left on his table and he longed to just finish it, go home and sleep for the rest of eternity. For several moments, he did not stir. The only movement on his person was the periodic and gentle undulation of his stomach that indicated that bot he was breathing and that he was in fact alive. Finally, his head turned very slightly to the woman who decided that sitting at his table would be appropriate and that asking a complete stranger questions was as well.

Brent then looked at her fully. She looked quite young to be in this part of town. Maybe she was looking to join the rebellion? Or maybe- Wait. Brent knew this woman. She was the officer who had passed him in the mechanic's store. Well, this morning had just gotten significantly worse.

"I would prefer not to. But very well." He said. He couldn't afford to cast suspicion on himself. He would play along for awhile and hopefully get out of this unscathed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces