Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Sis, you're such a b***h." He said and slapped her backwards one more time. He flicked her off. Shen then got up and walked up in front of him. She removed her glove and flicked him off back. On the side she showed him when she flicked him off, was a red rain symbol..."So, does that mean you got rid of your a** tat?" he asked with disgust. He only knew about her having an a** tat, because he was with her when she got it.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene noticed the tat and froze. She look down and said "My lord I'm going to take care that traitor red rain brother that i have I will make it clean then we can go back to what we were doing." Selene got up and glared at Alexander's sister then walked down stairs and found a red rain prisoner and one of the future branders down there walked up to her brother "well well well if it isn't my little sister so you have decided to join these western cowboy wanna bes." he laughed even with the blind fold on he knew she was there. Selene was so scared she couldn't even move oh she wished Alexander was there with her. After Michael killed their parents he had tried to drown her but she was able to scream red rain before she passed out. Somone passing by had heard her scream and had ran in to kill the intruder but Michael had left before he could finish the job, now he was back to finish the job he had started so long ago.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tears came to her eyes as she stared at her brother all tied up. "You killed our parents for the joy of it. You...you tried to kill me if it wasn't for Alexander I would have been dead but no he let me live." she screamed at him an all he did was laugh "you should've heard Mother's scream telling father to get you outta there her dying words were u love you Selene. And I just laughed at her." Selenes anger had filled her up and she ripped the blind fold off from behind and with the knife Alexander had given her grabbed his head and slit his throat from ear to ear then used that same knife and stabbed him through the heart. As he took his last breaths she watched the light in his eyes fade away until his last heart beat.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((:,( does nobody wanna rp anymore. I am having alot of fun.))

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess_Selene09
((:,( does nobody wanna rp anymore. I am having alot of fun.))

No I still am apart of this

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Alexander~

He then pulled out another knife and told His sister to get out. Right as she did, she was gunned down by a random citizen passing by. He then walked upstairs and crashed on his bed. He then was dead asleep.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene said "Jack dispose of this trash and thank you." Selene then walked up stairs All if a sudden feeling very tired. As Selene got up stairs she noticed Alexander was passed out on his bed she tiptoed past him to the bathroom and washed all the blood off of her hand. When she came back out she pulled the blanket over Alexander and pushed his hair out of his face she leaned down and kisses his forehead "goodnight my lord!" she said softly then walked into the other room and layed on her bed she soon fell asleep but under her pillow she kept a knife for protection you never know who may be watching.
Name: Scott
Race: Human
Before this: I was training to be part of the military or police force. I still have that training and travel around looking to put my skills to use. I am a sniper for hire as well as a trained assassin my services don't come cheap ammo is hard to come by these days
Weapons: Barrett M107, Desert Eagle, A Colt Anaconda,
Gangs: unknown to all
Image: User Image
User Image
Scott was walking around the city and chuckled a bit as he carried his guitar case with his sniper rifle in it on his back. He was looking for someplace to set up as a Base of Operations. He had already been called to this town by two gangs looking for the best sniper and Scott was that guy. He went and found a building. He went inside and set everything down and began to board up the windows and doors quickly so no one could see into the building. He knew that he was getting into the middle of the gang war, yet he didn't care business was business and work was work so he decided to go with the follow and if he was lucky he'd be able to play the gangs into fighting each other in the streets and then he'd kill both of them. "two birds one stone" he said with a smile as he opened the case and began to assemble his Barrett M107

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene woke with a start when she heard nails being hammered in. She looked over towards Alexander and saw that he was still asleep. So she got out of bed and walked down stairs in her oversize t-shirt and shorts. She looks around in the dark and notices a light in the forward room. She walks over and opens the door and she notices a man putting together a gun. She looks over her shoulder then pushes the door. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" she asks the man keeping her hand at the small of her back where she had stuck the gun that Alexander handed her earlier. She kept her distance not trusting this new intruder.
User Image
Scott looked at her as he drew his Colt Anaconda from his side holster "I could ask you the same thing. This place was completely deserted when I came in here. Now here you are" he said keeping the gun steady as he kept it pointed at her. His blue eyes were staring intently at her as he made sure not to blink.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene took a small step back and stared at him. "This is my lord place." she said sternly. She squared her shoulders as she saw the case next to him filled with weapons. "What is your business here?" she said softly then back up hoping he would drop the gun that shewas staring at. As she backed away she hit the wall and slid down the wall to where she was eye level with her company.
User Image
Scott kept his eyes on her the gun following her every movement. "Like I said no one was here when I entered this place." he said "As for why I am here it is business" he told as he saw her glance at his guns. His Barrett was almost done with assembly he just needed to put the scope and silencer on it and he would be ready to use it. "I will tell you this. The bullets change history" he told her that was all he was going to say about the matter

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene just nodded softly. She sat against the wall and crossed her legs and put her hands on her lap. "Who are you waiting for?" she said look at the gun in his hand looking for a way to go back up stairs and hopefully get Alexander up so take care of this guy. She twitched a little feeling a little uncomfortable being alone with this new guy. She looked over towards the door then back to the guy and just stated at him.
User Image
Scott sighed and put his Colt Anaconda away and went over to his Barrett and put the scope and Silencer on and moved it to the window and whistled loudly out the window. He pulled the trigger and when he looked outside he saw that he hit his target. "to answer that question. just one more person" he said as he moved the gun away from the window. "so long as I am here you will have to be quiet." he told her "I am on a mission" he moved his hair out of his eyes as he looked at her and sat down against the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff