Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene nodded softly. As she watched him shoot out the window and the warning in his voice about staying quiet. She looked towards the door again wanting to go back and climb into bed but she dared not move away from him. After a fee hours she started to get tired and without realizing what had happened she has fallen asleep against the wall. As she slept she fell over and her hair fell over.
User Image
Scott sighed again. Even though he knew he should be watching out the window he couldn't let her sleep like that "it would ruin her neck and spine in the morning" he said to himself as he got up and picked her up moving her to the couch and placing her gently on it so not to wake her. "If this lord of hers shows up then I don't know what I will do" he said as he looked down at his desert eagle and his Anaconda knowing they would be there for him. Squall moved back to the window and waited for his other target to appear.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene only slept for a few more hour. When she started to wake up he stretched and noticed she wasn't on the hard floor that she had fell asleep on she jolted awake her hazel-green eyes searching the room and noticing Scott in the front room. She noticed he hadn't slept at all and went into the kitchen and made some coffee after it was ready she good a plate with some eggs and sausage and coffe with it to him, there was cream an sugar on the side since she didn't know if he liked it. "Did you move me last night after I had fallen asleep?" she asked softly as she set the plate next to him then went to go sit by the wall where she had fallen asleep last night.
Name: Victor Knight
Race: American
Before this I: Before the gangs broke out Victor was a mechanic. His passion was working on classic cars that still moved on the ground. Victor has a great love for the past and wishes that things could return to the way they used to be.
Weapons: a smg some hand grenades but his favorite weapons are his knives
Gangs:modern branders
Image:User Image
The streets were deserted due to the gang war that had broken out for quite a time now. Mothers would warn their kids to stay at school till they came to pick them up, but sometimes that wouldn't prevent the lives of the innocents in these cold streets. Bullets would fly throw the winds shields of cars and windows taking many lives of loved ones all because of this senseless battle over money and power. Johnny was on his way back from work in a rush to avoid being hit by a stray bullet. His manager understood it wasn't safe to leave work at a later time but Johnny would only use the gangs as an excuse to get out from work early.

Johnny knew the both gangs and they were also familiar with Johnny because he would sell the both of them homemade explosives and some info from the police. You would think that would be dumb for one guy to work for both sides and with the averages persons opinion who knew nothing about the gang life then yes it would be pretty stupid. But with Johnny it wasn't only about the gang life, He had a personal relationship with both gang leaders since preschool and high school so he was pretty much out of the woods.

As he cut the usual corner hed always take to go home, he had accidentally bumped into a man that was also in a rush to get to his destination. Just as they collided shoulders and about a minute or two after the impact, Blood shot at the side of Johnny's cheek as the victum collided to cold, hard, mucky concrete floor.

"What the ********] Johnny shouted.
Victor was sitting in a room down stairs playing with one of his knives. He could hear his cohorts stirring up stairs "Well I guess it's time to get to work." He said as he stood and grabbed his SMG and grenades off the chair next to him.

Victor climbed the stairs slowly so as to not scare his comrades. The sweat was dripping from his medium length brown hair. His blue eyes glowing in the iridescent light.

Victor was not used to being in a gang and didn't want them to shoot him by accident. He entered the kitchen and grabbed a mug with a chip in the lip and no handle and poured himself a cup of coffee he turned around to face the people that were standing in the front room "Hey." he said simply and began to move to the front room to stand with them.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
bonez529
The streets were deserted due to the gang war that had broken out for quite a time now. Mothers would warn their kids to stay at school till they came to pick them up, but sometimes that wouldn't prevent the lives of the innocents in these cold streets. Bullets would fly throw the winds shields of cars and windows taking many lives of loved ones all because of this senseless battle over money and power. Johnny was on his way back from work in a rush to avoid being hit by a stray bullet. His manager understood it wasn't safe to leave work at a later time but Johnny would only use the gangs as an excuse to get out from work early.

Johnny knew the both gangs and they were also familiar with Johnny because he would sell the both of them homemade explosives and some info from the police. You would think that would be dumb for one guy to work for both sides and with the averages persons opinion who knew nothing about the gang life then yes it would be pretty stupid. But with Johnny it wasn't only about the gang life, He had a personal relationship with both gang leaders since preschool and high school so he was pretty much out of the woods.

As he cut the usual corner hed always take to go home, he had accidentally bumped into a man that was also in a rush to get to his destination. Just as they collided shoulders and about a minute or two after the impact, Blood shot at the side of Johnny's cheek as the victum collided to cold, hard, mucky concrete floor.

"What the ********] Johnny shouted.

Hey you have to post a profile first before you just jump on in like that it's in the rules read them
Name: Johnny Rook
Race: african/american
Before this I: Was your average guy who never really let much bother me. I just focused on school, sports and making money.
I was also the ladies man, The whole community knew me as the biggest player around but i never really seen myself to be one. Thats pretty much it, yep just your average fellow. Oh yeah i also had a thing for making explosives
Weapons: different styles of homemade explosives
Gangs:none

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
bonez529
Name: Victor Knight
Race: african/american
Before this I: Was your average guy who never really let much bother me. I just focused on school, sports and making money.
I was also the ladies man, The whole community knew me as the biggest player around but i never really seen myself to be one. Thats pretty much it, yep just your average fellow. Oh yeah i also had a thing for making explosives
Weapons: different styles of homemade explosives
Gangs:none

Thank you
User Image
Scott nodded at her "yes I moved you to the couch." he told her as he looked at the food and a small snarl teased at his lips "you take a sip of the coffee and a bite of the food first" he said "in this time I can't really trust strangers all to well unless they show me they are willing to do the same thing first" he said to her he was a very cautious person and she was lucky not many people got to see his face unless he had been planning on killing them *edit* Scott moved in the blink of an eye and had his anaconda pointed in Victor's face. He didn't like the fact that this guy came out of nowhere
Victor laughed while the gun was in his face. He raised a hand with his bench made knife to Scott's neck "I bet I make more blood with mine." He said with a sinister smile twinging at his lips. He sipped his coffee and just stood there unmoving or deterred by the weapon pointed in his face.
User Image
Scott smiled "I bet mine blows a hole through your brain" he said the gun not even moving an inch as Scott kept the gun pointed straight at him. Scott waited to see what the man would do before he moved his trigger finger even the slightest inch
Victor laughed and flopped on the floor. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it with his zippo "You may be right on that one." He smiled "No need to kill comrades in arms though." His shoulders shrugged and he took a deep long inhale of his cigarette and let out a giant cloud of smoke into the room.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene crawled over to Scott and took a sip of his coffee and a bite of the eggs and sausage looked up at scott and said softly "I didn't put any salt of pepper on te eggs I hope you don't mind other than that I didn't do anything to you food and victor so fighting my lord Alexander would not be happy if you woke him up he didn't sleep very well last night, on that note neither did I so I'm not in the mood." she moved her neck a little as small pops Came from her neck as she moved it. She looked up into Scott's eyes seeing how blue they were ad the curiosity shone in her hazel-green ones. "I wish I had eyes that blue but Ive got my mothers eyes." she said softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff