Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((scotts just a man on the edge of being mentally insane or he just stopped his medication. Im afraid of how hes going to discapline his kid, heh anybody know the word counseling!))
Dethro sighed and put karun in the back seat, he looked at victor who was getting into the drivers seat. Dethro pulled out a syringe from his pack he flicked the side and looked at karun "this is a bone marrow agent, its going to send large masses of synthetic nano bots into your leg and fix you up, but its a painful process! So im going to also use a sleep agent to knock you out" deth said as he pulled out a rag and dampened it with the sleeper and kissed karun before putting the rag to her nose, once she was knocked out he pushed the needle a few times into her leg giving her the serum.

Victor turned around in his seat "Is anybody else going with us? Because im ready to go!" he said waiting a response.

Deth looking up at victor and thought for a moment he turned and yelled "hey andrew you coming, might be a good chance to use the backburner!" deth finished as he walked to the back and pulled the sheet off the turret, opened the hatch and got inside.

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Choking down his tears,Andrew pried his hands off his face,then straightened up and looked at Scott,his expression controlled and measured."If you will truly do what you say you will do,"he said slowly,"then I won't shed any more tears over the matter.I'll put my faith in you,Scott,that you will rule the city fairly and not govern it tyranically and finish what the Pro Raiders started."
He gave Scott a weak smile and a clap on the shoulder,then turned towards Dethro as he heard the latter calling to him.Listening,he broke into a big,real grin and held up his new flamethrower."Don't you dare leave without me,Fisk Dethro.I've been dying to try this thing out since you gave it to me."
Swinging the Backburner to and fro in his grip,he ran towards the car and swung into a seat by Dethro,his grin growing wider as he placed himself in the seat.He noticed Victor,but by now he didn't even care;nothing could spoil the moment for him now.
"No my friend I will finish what I started." He said as he watched andrew walk away. Scott looked down at selene and picked her up in his arms holding her up "let's get some sleep dear it has been a long time since anyone got a good night sleep in this city." He said as he carried her not the their HQ room, but back to their home.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked around and watched the process what was happening and sighed softly. Her stomach hurt from when Scott had pushed her outta the line of fire but luckly there was some torn up rags behind the wall where she had landed but it still wasn't soft enough but she was happy to still feel the baby move and she wasn't bleeding so she wasn't going to have a miscarriage, that would have killed Selene.

Outside Karun slept silently but in her dreams she was screaming and feeling a sharp pain in her leg that she just wanted to cut her leg off to get rid of the pain. Suddenly there was loud snapping sound and Karun sat up and screamed in pain as her leg finally set and was healed and she sighed fighting back the tears that were forming at the edge of her eyes. When she looked up she saw she wa still in the truck with Victor while Dethro and Andrew were outside talking about some weapon that Andrew carried.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
"I KNOW, BRANDON." Logan shouted, filling the halls with screams. "I know what I almost did. ALMOST."

"Almost is close enough. Logan, you have to keep your temper in check. Just because he attacked you doesn't give you the.." Logan stopped him.

"Do not fire unless fired upon. That is one of the most famous rules of the military." The smaller boy said.

"Logan, you're going to hate me for saying this." Brandon came back.

"Then don't say it. I'm going to tail down the truck and help. Come with if you want, but for your own safety.." Logan said.

"Logan, who carried you to the f**king truck when you couldn't? My safety is none of your concern." Brandon's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Then why are you still here? Go on. I can take care of myself. Plus, I have Dethro and Karun with me. They wouldn't just let me die."

"Fine then. I'll go." Brandon said as Logan turned away, grabbing his duffel bag full of guns and ammo and walking out the door to the truck.
(Aww the (please don't hate me) but the queers are arguing.)

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
greatsquallreal
Heh a small fallout, maybe they'll have make up sex later.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
SilentSpirit909
greatsquallreal
Heh a small fallout, maybe they'll have make up sex later.

((I bet if Karun and Dethro argued, they'd do the same, now wouldn't they? (Seriously though. I get really pissed off at crap like this. It's a touchy subject for me, so let's not joke about it. Half of the people my parents know are gay, so I get a bit defensive of the subject.))
(Oh I'm not some inseitive p***k. I like gay people (I know who believes what people say on the internet.) They are people just like me I don't judge them just because they are into their own gender.)
Scott kissed selene as he carried her into their room and laid her down on the bed. "Get some rest my love." He said as he covered her up with the blanket.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(Logan I know how you feel my brother is bi and I am slightly bi but mostly straight. Two of my friends are gay and lesbian and I almost beat a guy to a pulp because he insulted my friend mason who is gay. So I know how you feel.)

Selene groaned softly as Scott layed down next to Selene but Selene rolled over and looked up at Scott and said softly "my love what will happen if the people don't want to be ruled."
"Its not that I am ruling the people, but ruling over the city. I don't want another gang war to start out like it had and that is why I am going to try and prevent while building the city up again. You see how the people who live in red rain turf are. They are happy. We have their building built up and nobody lives in fear. Sure we built a wall around the turf, but that was for their safety they are free to pass whenever they please. They just have to prove who they are when they entered back into that part of town." He said as he held her.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene placed a hand over her bulging stomach and sighed softly. "What if the wars do flare up again and you can't stop it?"

Bashful Kitten

{{{Anything i can do now?Its been awhile.Hehehe.}}}
"I will stop the wars. This city won't be infected like it once was." He said holding her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff