<3 </3

Do we want a Fresh OoC too?

Yes 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 13 ]
No 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Don't care 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
+1 Spam 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

l Maelyn l

Yup. I'm told college is a numbers game you have to play just right. And that lots of people wind up paying off loans and debts years after graduation. My cousin is on hiatus because of a semester he hasn't paid off yet.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I pay the govt $300 a month for loans for the next ten years.
my school is $500 a month - which is basically my paycheck
l Maelyn l

Wah! Sorry. I got caught up trying to plot with some people over this dying yuri that we wanna remake and remix.

College life sounds hard, and I don't wanna toss all my cash into a career I might not stick with. And I've already got my own bills to pay.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

its okay, I'm having class right now anyway haha
l Maelyn l

Blah! Then let's speak more positively about it, for crying out load.
Proud of you! I'm sure degrees are like babies. Sure they'll cost you out the a**, but it will be worth it in the end. When they stop shitting on your life. xD I'm gonna be a great mom one day.

Blessed Shopper

A Crime of Whimsy

Yo, yo yo! What's good in the hood?

l Maelyn l

Hi, Mae! How are you?

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I'm actually at home and its this online program called blackboard or something, lol
chat-room class

Kitten

Onyx_Perl

having class right now, haha.
how are you?

Blessed Shopper

l Maelyn l

Doing hair and gorging out on some sweet pretzel candy.

Kitten

Onyx_Perl

oh never heard of that.
what is it?
Onyx_Perl

xD I'm great. Working out some plans with a group, trying to decide on something to invest my money in, going through a quarter life crisis over lack of schooling, but all in all, today is a wonderful day.

You're doing hair. Which interests me. Are you a beautician of sorts or just helpin a friend out? I did my moms hair for the first time ever a month ago. I suck at all things girly but I wanna learn!

l Maelyn l

How are online classes? Better or worse than in class stuffs?

Blessed Shopper

l Maelyn l

It's called "Snapplers" or something like that. It's pretzel, caramel and dark chocolate. So good!

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

for me? bad. I'm such a procrastinator lol. having to show up works out a lot better for me...
I have two classes requiring clinical. this sucks

Kitten

Onyx_Perl

huh. sounds good.

Blessed Shopper

A Crime of Whimsy

For the investing thing, invest in a few strippers. They always make it rain with money and my mom did my hair. My older sister is a beautician though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff