It's evening here ^^

Ziicruthz's Secret Admirer

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Non-Adult Situation

Oh my! I still can't get use to time differences! XD what time is it at your end?
EdgexofxNight

01:45 am. What time is it there.

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Non-Adult Situation

Is that technically morning, just really REALLY early? XD tis 8:50am here. Another day of resting my stupid foot. :C
How is your side now lovey?
EdgexofxNight

Yes if you want to get into it like that XP
Wow where are you that it's that early in the morning?

My side is alright as long as I don't move.
I'm glad you are resting, is it any better?

Merry Gekko

6,900 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Generous 100
Non-Adult Situation

Merry ol' England. ^^

Still no better? :C well, I hope you are resting it! Doctors any closer to finding out what it is?

I can walk on it now but it is still painful and somewhat larger than my other foot. XD the bruise along it is a cracker! But ive been advised to stay off work a couple more days. Not sure if I would be able to drive safely...
EdgexofxNight

Lol I should have guessed that.

Nope nowhere close to figuring out what is wrong with me. I should ask my doctor about nerve pain, though the MRI didn't show any.

That is good you can put some weight on it, just don't over do it. That was always my problem. Rest up so you can get back to work.

Kitten

I feel like a horrible person
l Maelyn l

-huggz- You're not.
And your avi is very pretty~
Aw dang it. My photographer ran off.
Hope everything is alright with them x.x
oh well. I also took the protector role so at least there's that. :3

Oh, how is everyone?
iSkitotsky

She's fine and dropped the photographer and protector role for personal but harmless reasons.

I'm pretty fine. Trying to find a way to beat my lethargy. Trading coffee for energy drinks prolly aint the best route.

How are you?
A Crime of Whimsy
iSkitotsky

She's fine and dropped the photographer and protector role for personal but harmless reasons.

I'm pretty fine. Trying to find a way to beat my lethargy. Trading coffee for energy drinks prolly aint the best route.

How are you?

Aww. I see well I hope it works out for her. :/ That's a shame.
yeah.. I don't touch energy drinks. I got burnt out on those during boot camp. haha
I would suggest hot tea but most people don't like that so maybe just try yoga?

I'm pretty great. A little annoyed with the childish, in the no fun way, behavior that
people have on this site at times but I'm great besides that. I have work in like 2hrs
so trying to finish a profile and starting post before then.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I am though
and thanks
iSkitotsky

I do like hot tea. I just don't like the work that goes into it. And then waiting for it to cool down and trying to drink it before it's cold. I'm a slow sipper.

Good on you, spending your last two hours before work on being productive and chiz. I need drive like yours.

I've nothing to say about the childishness. Personally, I deal with it a lot online and in rl. The people I work with... And since they can be petty and annoying without realizing, I wonder if I'm the same way xD I do complain when people don't do their job, but that's because if they don't I have to. I'm no one's mom so they should handle their own work. But my bitching about it is prolly childish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff