Total Votes:[ 31 ]

PanicAtMyFallOut

Love the avi. Tickled by the name.
PanicAtMyFallOut
Which role are you interested in?

High-functioning Bloodsucker

A Crime of Whimsy

Haha thanks.
It's a spin off from Panic At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy.

Your avatar is pretty stellar, you're like an object head mixed with Durururaa?

Non-Adult Situation

Right now, The best friend. (because I so wanna make it a FWB type thing in the beginning.)
However if the profile doesn't come through then maybe the Musician or the Officer but I haven't actually committed to wanting those yet. I just adore the idea of a FWB setting right now haha
Thanks for asking though.

Blessed Shopper

PanicAtMyFallOut

The band references though cool username lol. I sent in the profile for the musician and officer.

Onyx_Perl

Ah! I'm sorry about that. I didn't see a username by those. Then good luck! ^ w ^

Blessed Shopper

PanicAtMyFallOut

I just sent them in like a hour ago. But thanks. Anyway, you can hang out and talk with us. We don't bite . .hard -winks-

Onyx_Perl
-

I see. And alrighty, I might hang a bit since I haven't found anything good in the RP section. Biting will result in... um, something when I think about it! I might just go make a search thread for my idea and see if I get any bites since this pretty much seemed all taken.
PanicAtMyFallOut

I hadn't put much thought into it, though the sythe is def durarara inspired. I just like the anonymity of it. And all teleheads in comics and anime are bad a**. Prince Robot IV(Saga) and Canti(FLCL)

Spots open up all the time. When people spread thin realize that they can't possibly keep up with a billion characters around gaiadom and maybe they were just a bit to greedy. I'm starting to feel that way and might need to drop something since I'm gonna be running a yuri with a couple of people... But I only have one character here so I won't be dropping him.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I like it! I'm trying to make an object head for one of the upcoming cons. Of course, this means an dismantled monitor has been sitting in my living room for about two months now with just a bit of primer on it. I'm such a procrastinator. Yeah, I might linger for a bit but I'm sure there's something else out there I can find. I wish you luck with your whole yuri roleplay ^ w ^
l Maelyn l

-swaddles with lurv-

PanicAtMyFallOut

That's so epic! I wanna go to a con one day, but I've procrastinated on that for years.

Thanks~ Unfortunately, since I'm working on it with people it's taking for ever to sort out. We're rarely online together.
PanicAtMyFallOut
Non-Adult Situation

Right now, The best friend. (because I so wanna make it a FWB type thing in the beginning.)
However if the profile doesn't come through then maybe the Musician or the Officer but I haven't actually committed to wanting those yet. I just adore the idea of a FWB setting right now haha
Thanks for asking though.

You're welcome. I was kind of curious. I think it should be opening up because the person doesn't stay around long.

I know someone is trying for both roles of the musician and officer you might wanna talk to Riku about them
l Maelyn l
Mae! -hugs-

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

//snuggles and sleeps against

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items