Do we want a Fresh OoC too?

Yes 0.41935483870968 41.9% [ 13 ]
No 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Don't care 0.2258064516129 22.6% [ 7 ]
+1 Spam 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]

l Maelyn l

Nah gurl, you awesome<3
Honestly it's best to drop things when you can no longer do them. So many roles get hogged with no reason because people aren't ready to admit to themselves that they need to let go. So no one's concerned with that. We just want ya to drop buy and say hi every now and again. Don't abandon us like our fathers T-T

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

it all seems so different now ; - ;
I'll be excommunicated ~
l Maelyn l

Psh. Just 'cuz you're kicked out of the church, doesn't mean you can't practice the religion. You know how many times I quit this rp and still loitered in the ooc to talk about random stuffs? Pretty sure it was twice. The IC is IC but this is like our chill spot. We love you, stay wit us.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I need to find an RP to join...
I love doing it and with my main partner back in school (and on the other side of the country) I'm getting bored, lol.
even though I'm in school too...
l Maelyn l

Good luck with that. Every time I search for another rp, I find crap. It's so frustrating. Good groups are hard to find.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

hence why I haven't done it, haha.

I miss Masky ; - ;
l Maelyn l

Masky had midterms but has appeared every now and again lately.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I feel like he's just missing from our little group ; - ;
you, nonny, masky, and riku are the four I talk to the most on this site anymore.
and it's been so long since I've heard from him.... .___.
//snuggles
l Maelyn l

Ah. I totally understand. But you yourself should get how some can periodically become inactive due to real world things. Shoot him a pm. It would be easier to contact him like that instead of hoping you two busy people might wind up online together. Oh the woes of having a life~ I personally find you two lucky.

Blessed Shopper

Ullo to everyone!

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

my life is literally just work and school. I wish it wasn't that way...
I just wish I was done with school already

Kitten

l Maelyn l

I'm envious. Dropped out of college though it was only supposed to be a 'break'. I've no clue what I want to do with my life. Either wind up in a job that I hate, or one that pays crap. And what's worse is that my job is full of people like me. Ones with or without degrees that just couldn't decide what to do with their lives. Kowai.
Onyx_Perl

Yo baby, yo baby, yo.

Kitten

A Crime of Whimsy

I'm just trying to get my bachelors. I was supposed to already have it, but... ugh.
it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to pay for it all out of pocket, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff