Where did our theif, Din and Angel boy go?? O.O

Questionable Lunatic

Sephiroth-king Darkness
Where did our theif, Din and Angel boy go?? O.O
I don't know

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

Gah! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!
I had a post but then I had to go back and edit and it got really messy and destroyed it in rage and writer's block and bleh sweatdrop
Also, I'm in the musical at my school and so I've been busy with that and this week is run week and there's just all sorts of stress. I have been on to creep on the thread so I can keep up with plot stuff.

I will try to get a post in today or tomorrow though! I'm very sorry about the wait but I promise I'm still here!

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

KratosArion

Don't worry Ezra! You probably will maybe not die? If Nokomis will cooperate so she can be useful for something other than thieving. >.>

I resent that! And he's not getting his sword back! I got that fair and square!

....You stole it.

And? He should be more careful with things. It's his own fault.

Ugh, just go be useful!

Why? Oh! If he lives I can hold the sword and him hostage for more money than just the sword. Got'cha!

What?? No! You're not kidnapping tha-

Shhh! It's man-napping actually. I would never harm a child! That's just bad manners.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hullo! I just sent a Profile to Nacho, so I hope I'll get to RP with you guys real soon.
Hiya everyone! I hope to have some fun with you all in this rp, its been quite awhile since I last joined an rp about 3+ years.... so hopefully i'm not too rusty and my creative juices are working properly! ^.^

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
KamiKaze1337
Hullo! I just sent a Profile to Nacho, so I hope I'll get to RP with you guys real soon.
your going to need to edit your post, Ghirahim hasn't introduced himself to the plot yet. He hasn't stated his name and has appeared which his face covered by a mask in court meetings as Ganon's apperentice. He's been playing the role of the Rebel leader Ordona. so your character shouldn't know he's serving the king if at all >.>

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wait? So it's not like soldiers and knights and what not attacking? Then what is?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
KamiKaze1337
Wait? So it's not like soldiers and knights and what not attacking? Then what is?
Ghirahim is attacking the town with an onslaught of moblins, bokoblin riders, bulbins and a dozen or so Ogres, you should go back to page 4 and Read My Ganondorf post, then jump over to page 5 where Ghirahim starts the attack and just read from there to know whats going on. The town's knights are defending the people rather than attacking them.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh. I asked Nacho what was going on after I sent him my profile. All he said was that Ghirahim was attacking the town. So I went off of that. But I'll work on editing now. Sorry about that bro.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
And done! I hope that works.

Questionable Lunatic

I'll post as link and Taron tommorrow night , I have a microbiology test tommorrow and i have to study
Tests were never any fun.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nope. Not as far as I remember.

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
Tests were never any fun.
well they are "fun"in bioengineering

Quick Reply