Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Zealot

Grim Fatale
KratosArion
so i suppose since Ezra is out cold, he can either be rescued or captured. the choice is yous! biggrin

I think it could be rather humorous if Nokomis were to rescue him and then just kept his sword as a personal payment..... 3nodding

aw lol. a thief with a soft spot! well if you can figure out how to carry a 6'5" 225 lb man to safety be my guest!

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
XD Im thinking Isode will have an interesting time in this battle...Might force her to reveal some of the more scary and destructive aspects of her powers XDD

Isode: but but D: why do you hate me?!! Youre just like all those other people who chased me off with pitchforks. T~T

Yep neutral

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sephiroth-king Darkness
it's totally ok~!
I just need to figure out a post for Tiara o.o And congratulations on your son Kratos!!

Hmmm well Isode had a run in w/ link just as she was finishing the barrier she was putting up around his home so I would asume after her brief convo w/ him she ran off a little ahead of link. So she could easily meet up with Tiara if she were say being detained by something or if she were trying to get citizens to safety XD

i wont be making very many posts until im done w/ school work however. XD

2 papers
1 article review
1 analysis/review XDDDD
oh and a Art history test to study for.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
nachopower
Nacho : don't look at me like that Ganon I'm the god of this place if I wanted i could edit the story so you loose your Triforce so be a good bad boy and don't complain
Link: How much is it going to hurt?
Nacho: A lot unless the golden trio decide it's time for the hero to awaken
Link: ....

Ganon: Even if you take away my triforce, I'm still the strongest Swordsman in all of Hyrule with Dark Magic to boot >:/

Afraio: I want to get Ganon to employ Link, and have him go on 'missions' to slay monsters. In various towns XD (aka temples)

Ghirahim: I'm gonna woop his a**, until my Forces show up, so 2-3 post fight, and then my 60 Bokoblin, bulbins, moblins and lizalfos arrive to ruin the now exhausted fighters hahahahaha XD

Afraio: Well at least till Ganon arrives and saves Zellie and Link XD

Ganon/Ghirahim: hahahahaha-- wait what?

Afraio: That's right, The Irony of Ganon saving the person who is gonna kill him later XD

Questionable Lunatic

Afraio
nachopower
Nacho : don't look at me like that Ganon I'm the god of this place if I wanted i could edit the story so you loose your Triforce so be a good bad boy and don't complain

Ganon: Even if you take away my triforce, I'm still the strongest Swordsman in all of Hyrule with Dark Magic to boot >:/

Afraio: I want to get Ganon to employ Link, and have him go on 'missions' to slay monsters. In various towns XD (aka temples)

Ghirahim: I'm gonna woop his a**, until my Forces show up, so 2-3 post fight, and then my 60 Bokoblin, bulbins, moblins and lizalfos arrive to ruin the now exhausted fighters hahahahaha XD

Afraio: That's right, The Irony of Ganon saving the person who is gonna kill him later XD

Nacho: don't go revealing plot details to the characters Afraio........and Ganon be greatful the story requieres you to still have a human body and not be that giant blue pig. Also afraio is this your way of trying to give me plot ideas?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
nachopower
Afraio
nachopower

Nacho: don't go revealing plot details to the characters Afraio........and Ganon be greatful the story requieres you to still have a human body and not be that giant blue pig. Also afraio is this your way of trying to give me plot ideas?

Yus XD

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hey guys sorry about not posting for a while DX my mom is in the hospital and I didn't have no motivation to post T~T But things are ok now which is all good.

Oh and sandy hon you don't need to quote my whole posts, if you want to quote me or anyone else without doing the whole post just do this

[ quote = " incert user name here " ] [/ quote ]

just without all the spacing and it should look like this

Sandy Flipflops

^^

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Good news! my mom is home from the hospital! Yay!! <3

Questionable Lunatic

Sephiroth-king Darkness
Good news! my mom is home from the hospital! Yay!! <3
YAY

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sandy: lol Isode doesnt like me right now lol.

Isode: Gee I wonder why!!? You cant just have me get injured and bleed a little NOOOOO you have to have the damn blade impale me?!!!!! D; What did I ever do to you...

Sandy: Oh be quiet I spared your vitals -w-

Isode: THERE IS A SWORD STICKING OUT OF MY BODY!!!!!

Sandy: and?

Isode: ;w;

Questionable Lunatic

Link: Don't worry Isode, if it was like the one that hurt me it'll banish into diamonds, and you'll bleed more, unless someone sortof like bandages it.....

Nacho:*cough* Keep telling yourself that you are going to suffer a lot of pain from this point on, you better start collecting heart pieces *cough*
Link: Said something?

Nacho: No....

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Tiara: Ummmmm, should I help Ezra or get the sword back?

Oh don't worry about him, get the sword~

Tiara: HE'S LAYING ON THE STREET BLEEDING TO NEAR DEATH!! I SHOULD HEAL HIM!

And how can you heal him when not only you're injured yourself, but everyone is injured too?

Tiara:.......

Face it, this whole group is royally screwed and is going to continue get more screwed.

Zellie: Um I'm still under a house crushed over here!

Don't worry Ganondorf will help ya~!

Zellie: Who's.....Ganondorf?

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
so one more Link Post, then I'll Put Ghirahim and then Ganondorf.

Questionable Lunatic

Taron: if my Sheikah eye of truth tells me something is that ganondorf will not get to you, because I wiill first...
Nacho: Taron stop reading my notes.

I say Taron should rescue Zellie and take her away to heal, so that ganon has an easier way of convincing link to join him telling him the sheikah is the real devil, and then during the fire temple if we still have a Din she could convince Link other wise or i don't know
Afraio
Sephiroth-king Darkness

Devoted Zealot

Sephiroth-king Darkness

Grim Fatale

Ezra: It feels so nice to just lay here and relax...

Kratos: Really?

Ezra: No... It hurts so bad!

Kratos: Well I think I may have some volunteers to help you... maybe...

Ezra: Greeeeaaaaat.... A lot of good that does me until they get here.

Kratos: Hold on bud, I won't let you die.

Ezra:......

Kratos: Ezra? Ezra?!

WHAT!?!?!

Kratos: Okay then...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items