Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
okay so I was in a car accident and Im fine but my middle finger which since its used in typing....makes it harder to type as i have to use like 2 fingers at a time....and backspacing hurts like a biznitch ... may post alot less for a few days unless i have alot of time on my hands to type w/ 1 - 3 fingers tops XDDD
Sandy Flipflops
okay so I was in a car accident and Im fine but my middle finger which since its used in typing....makes it harder to type as i have to use like 2 fingers at a time....and backspacing hurts like a biznitch ... may post alot less for a few days unless i have alot of time on my hands to type w/ 1 - 3 fingers tops XDDD
Oh snap hope you feel better cuz that has got to suck.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops

yea XD road was slick and i skidded a little eventhough i had managed to slow to like 10mph and keep ctrl of the car but bc i skidded i hit the guy infront of me :c he was real nice about it though. They arent investigating it or said they cant so there SHOULDNT be a ticket.
Sandy Flipflops
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops

yea XD road was slick and i skidded a little eventhough i had managed to slow to like 10mph and keep ctrl of the car but bc i skidded i hit the guy infront of me :c he was real nice about it though. They arent investigating it or said they cant so there SHOULDNT be a ticket.

Well thats good to hear. Slick roads are never fun unless your doing doughnuts in an empty parking lot or drifting with go-karts...
Sandy did you by chance base your avi off of Haru from Neko No Onegaeshi?

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops

Well thats good to hear. Slick roads are never fun unless your doing doughnuts in an empty parking lot or drifting with go-karts...

TE HE xD

The cat returns, si!! XD

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, it's good to hear your alright. Sry about your hand though.
Sandy Flipflops
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops
Sakura~of the darkness~
Sandy Flipflops

TE HE xD

The cat returns, si!! XD

I thought so, I was just looking at your avi and it was like s**t why does it look so familiar, then it hit my favorite Hayao Miyazai movie duh!
Well just got Haku up and going.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
where is he anyways? It doesn't sound like he's in Ordon, but it's a lil hard to tell.
KamiKaze1337
where is he anyways? It doesn't sound like he's in Ordon, but it's a lil hard to tell.
Hes in the shadow temple with Sura and Luce
KamiKaze1337
Well I edited up the post a bit so it should be easier to tell now, mostly just adding a side comment thingy at the bottom.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh. KK. Thanks.

Well, I think I'll be going to be. I'm not feeling very well.
Well i hope you feel better soon, sleep well.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sakura~of the darkness~
Well just got Haku up and going.
I see ur Gijinka Vaporeon and raise you a Reversed Gijinka Vaporeon Set of Daggers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff