Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Demigod

Will post later on tonight, gotta volunteer at the Homeless Shelter

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Right on, Jeffries! I used to live at one!

Thanks fer yer voluntary service, mate.

As for Ninja, glad to hear you'll be getting better!

Shy Regular

That should be interesting, indeed.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mr_Jeffries
Will post later on tonight, gotta volunteer at the Homeless Shelter

That's sweet of you Jeff emotion_kirakira
I'm gonna be posting for Lisette (hopefully) tomorrow--I had an upset stomach and a fever today so I wasn't able to.

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I accidentally clicked Edit on my previous post and wrote over it.
So i deleted that one. NOBODY BE CONFUSED.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
-sigh- I don't know what to do with Cathy ik the Fae Don't really have much of a role but sitting back getting boring i want to do something with her. My original ideas for the rp can't really happen now with a treaty on the way... Recently i Was thinking maybe Catherine(As long as she can secure Eldys permission) can throw a banquet/ball type event to celebrate the treaty and pretty much everyone is invited. Unless that interferes with any plans currently set to happen in the roleplay?

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo
-sigh- I don't know what to do with Cathy ik the Fae Don't really have much of a role but sitting back getting boring i want to do something with her. My original ideas for the rp can't really happen now with a treaty on the way... Recently i Was thinking maybe Catherine(As long as she can secure Eldys permission) can throw a banquet/ball type event to celebrate the treaty and pretty much everyone is invited. Unless that interferes with any plans currently set to happen in the roleplay?

I like that idea .o. I know Isabella would totally be up for it. She could offer to play and everything. Then maybe when the treaty breaks bad things can happen emotion_dowant

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

Start a war between Werewolves and New Fae. Perhaps place Hataka in a certain Werewolf camp, with a certain piece of evidence that points to a certain kingdom and arise a certain rage. Perhaps if Hataka feels like it, she can claim she is a vampire sent by the New court to commandeer this piece of land. And slaughter everyone but one so they can relay the news. cause reasons.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
applepancake
oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

Start a war between Werewolves and New Fae. Perhaps place Hataka in a certain Werewolf camp, with a certain piece of evidence that points to a certain kingdom and arise a certain rage. Perhaps if Hataka feels like it, she can claim she is a vampire sent by the New court to commandeer this piece of land. And slaughter everyone but one so they can relay the news. cause reasons.

oh god that's a cool idea too
*holds head* good ideas everywhereeee

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
Maradyne

IKR : D Im good at plotting though. c:

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

I like that idea .o. I know Isabella would totally be up for it. She could offer to play and everything. Then maybe when the treaty breaks bad things can happen emotion_dowant
AWesome, and true...true, im still not sure if i want to betray Cathy sorta as a villain or not.getting beheaded is scary XD lol

Fashionable Smoker

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I like the ball idea, especially when someone could be an assassin during the ball, maybe working on self-orders.

I was thinking about making a character to do so, especially for the people who do not want to portray their character as evil.

I would think it'd be interesting, concerning Alkyron as a good guy and my (soon to be) new character as an antagonist to all.

Maybe he'll start his own order.
Maybe he hates everyone.
Maybe he has his own species.
Muah...
Muahaha...
Ahahahahahaha....

Devoted Rogue

oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

love the idea too

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Confronting Shadows
I like the ball idea, especially when someone could be an assassin during the ball, maybe working on self-orders.

I was thinking about making a character to do so, especially for the people who do not want to portray their character as evil.

I would think it'd be interesting, concerning Alkyron as a good guy and my (soon to be) new character as an antagonist to all.

Maybe he'll start his own order.
Maybe he hates everyone.
Maybe he has his own species.
Muah...
Muahaha...
Ahahahahahaha....

Omg, that would be interesting and helpful in that respect ! ^^

Ninja cafinated_coffee
Yay seem's most love the idea, i just need to see if Ryu and jeff are okay with it.

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
You have an Assassin. Me. I centered my whole character around Warfare and everything. That's bullshit dude. Hataka is designed for assassinations, destroying front lines, aiding troops and taking down tougher class targets. Why make an assassin if you already have one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff