Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage Cat

I guess I should check the OOC more often. I think I'm going to bow out if it's being redone. Like Jeffie said, it strayed way further than what it was supposed to be. I'm going to blame that on everyone and their mother's needing their own sub-plots. That actually urked me. To be honest, I've been contemplating leaving a while ago because of that reason.

Shy Regular

I am on the fence whether to stay or not. I haven't felt like Serenity has been needed as much and without Jeff..I am not sure what to do with her.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dea and #Teddy#
I am on the fence whether to stay or not. I haven't felt like Serenity has been needed as much and without Jeff..I am not sure what to do with her.

I'm actually with Dea on this. I'm unsure of whether I'd really like to stay or not.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
Dea and #Teddy#

I'm actually with Dea on this. I'm unsure of whether I'd really like to stay or not.

Their goes a whole days work. The new Plot is going to centralize the roleplay, alot more since were going to have a main baddie that will be out to pretty get everyone rather than have two sides duke it out and have other parties doing nothing on the sidelines. WE'VE Invested to much work to let this die, and it would be such a shame if it did. I really want to please everyone, What would you be looking for ,or want in this revamp?

Shy Regular

You can still continue without us, I am sure.

Dangerous Genius

9,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
well i'll get working on it after work tomorrow. It'll pretty be the same but be a bit more descriptive or try to be.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Elektra Heart

inMadness

Mr_Jeffries

Ninja cafinated_coffee

applepancake

Akumu oukoku

Aikousen

Ennix Flarian

Confronting Shadows

skooronu

Gunblade~Griever

oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

Dante_Darkstrider

Sola est rex

The new thread is up and running, Bonzai!! Lets get those profiles in, and get things back on scehdule!~If you have any Qeustions pm me, or hassel me in the new OOC. Thank you~

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dante_Darkstrider
well i'll get working on it after work tomorrow. It'll pretty be the same but be a bit more descriptive or try to be.

OKay, ill be looking forward to it then :3

Dangerous Genius

9,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i have something planned for the ball, but not sure if i should have inside or somehow draw it outside. That is if its still happening. Kind of a way to stretch her legs in combat a little as well as attempt to help move into the next. Plus I have two that may get introduced later on or I could just post the event.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dante_Darkstrider
i have something planned for the ball, but not sure if i should have inside or somehow draw it outside. That is if its still happening. Kind of a way to stretch her legs in combat a little as well as attempt to help move into the next. Plus I have two that may get introduced later on or I could just post the event.

yes were still have a ball, check out the new thread. What did you have in mind?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/the-eternal-struggle-rise-of-the-fomorie-o-a/t.92617589/

Dangerous Genius

9,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
well mid ball i want to have like assassins hidden among the crowd. She notices, and makes a scene. Now she's not the only one their after however she does draw their attention for in an interesting fight scene. She finds that all are cultists from different sects but a majority with be from one while one of them she finds is from a sect she thought long disbanded. A couple of them will have a stack of bounty posters with the marks of these sects. Promising power to the faithful and large sums money to the bounty hunters. The posters will range from dead only, to alive only, to dead or alive. But one of them will at least open up a little open conflict within the dragon races themselves. One will manage to slip away sacrificing himself to summon a powerful demon that puts Neltheria through her paces. After this Neltheria will be forced to go home and bring this event to the other aspects. With them I'll do my best to keep it just color oriented and sexless, if I slip just let me know. This'll some what leave them open for use. Cause under your rp they're under one governing body, but currently they're just the 10 dragon races running their own flights and small territories on the continent. They'll discuss the event she'll go back to her own flight afterwards to explain things to them. This'll at least open up things from my end as well as open up two other characters I'm working. At this rp they're just npc's. This is what I want to do. From their I can't decide what your characters do, but once goes to fight the big beasty Your welcome to do whatever with the cultists. Question them, end up fighting them. The point is to leave that kind of season two feeling. Just an idea i was tossing around.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dante_Darkstrider
well mid ball i want to have like assassins hidden among the crowd. She notices, and makes a scene. Now she's not the only one their after however she does draw their attention for in an interesting fight scene. She finds that all are cultists from different sects but a majority with be from one while one of them she finds is from a sect she thought long disbanded. A couple of them will have a stack of bounty posters with the marks of these sects. Promising power to the faithful and large sums money to the bounty hunters. The posters will range from dead only, to alive only, to dead or alive. But one of them will at least open up a little open conflict within the dragon races themselves. One will manage to slip away sacrificing himself to summon a powerful demon that puts Neltheria through her paces. After this Neltheria will be forced to go home and bring this event to the other aspects. With them I'll do my best to keep it just color oriented and sexless, if I slip just let me know. This'll some what leave them open for use. Cause under your rp they're under one governing body, but currently they're just the 10 dragon races running their own flights and small territories on the continent. They'll discuss the event she'll go back to her own flight afterwards to explain things to them. This'll at least open up things from my end as well as open up two other characters I'm working. At this rp they're just npc's. This is what I want to do. From their I can't decide what your characters do, but once goes to fight the big beasty Your welcome to do whatever with the cultists. Question them, end up fighting them. The point is to leave that kind of season two feeling. Just an idea i was tossing around.

ummm idk, Will Neltheria be absent from the the festival then since shes going to have leave
home for sometime? and wouldn't it be abit idk lonely on your on, since we dont have any dragons on her side yet, you wouldent have anyone to interact with unless your going to NPCing for awhile

Dangerous Genius

9,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

ummm idk, Will Neltheria be absent from the the festival then since shes going to have leave
home for sometime? and wouldn't it be abit idk lonely on your on, since we dont have any dragons on her side yet, you wouldent have anyone to interact with unless your going to NPCing for awhile

She can stick around for a bit.. but when this rp comes to a close she would return home.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dante_Darkstrider
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

She can stick around for a bit.. but when this rp comes to a close she would return home.

Okay but yea we can do this sub-plot

Dangerous Genius

9,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
cool and I think i finished Neltheria's profile still looking it over for any errors or missing information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff