Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Happy holidays guys! I'm the only one awake right now, so I decided to take the time to post this~

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Looking forward to rping with such a colorful bunch, such as yourselves.

As well, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or whatever you celebrate.

Familiar Shade

Happy Winter everyone

Shy Regular

Shall be interesting to see what happens smile

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
So, would anyone object if i made Selena have children, and make them actual characters, Like.. Profile's and everything? I kinda want to wait and see what kind of king someone makes for the Seelie court. But i like the idea of kids.

Garbage Cat

Edible Flavored Panties
So, would anyone object if i made Selena have children, and make them actual characters, Like.. Profile's and everything? I kinda want to wait and see what kind of king someone makes for the Seelie court. But i like the idea of kids.

They're your extra characters. You could make Ron Jeremy for all I care. heart

Us? A colorful bunch? Naaaaah.

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
ReViVeD
Edible Flavored Panties

I only ask because we're only allowed like 2 characters, so that only means one of the three kids would have to be important enough to have a profile, while the other two are... "background"(?) characters.

Garbage Cat

Edible Flavored Panties
ReViVeD
Edible Flavored Panties

I only ask because we're only allowed like 2 characters, so that only means one of the three kids would have to be important enough to have a profile, while the other two are... "background"(?) characters.

That could work, I think. The other two could serve as NPCs but maybe their priorities lie elsewhere at the current time. Also, if you get tired of that character, you could always kill them off and have another child as your second. :p

Shy Regular

Or maybe just have it where they start as NPCs, until someone decides to play them.

Garbage Cat

I can't wait for this to start! heart

Ruthless Demigod

So...we were supposed to start today...but I forgot sweatdrop
We'll start this up tomorrow! I should wait on any last minute profiles before I start, but they'll get them in soon, hopefully~

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mr_Jeffries
We'll start this up tomorrow! I should wait on any last minute profiles before I start, but they'll get them in soon, hopefully~

Pfft accidents happen *patpat*

But I already know it's gonna be fun B)

Garbage Cat

Mr_Jeffries

That works though! I had X-mas part two today. @^@

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ReViVeD
Mr_Jeffries

That works though! I had X-mas part two today. @^@

Makes sense, since today is Boxing Day and that's considered a Christmas part 2 :3c

Ruthless Demigod

Who wants first post?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas